Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Joining Matan in the trees, Natan quietly watched the battle below. Two combatants had fled, and two remained. Even by Skakdi standards, the pair seemed twisted and deranged. Quietly, he whispered to his brother - "So there are other beings in this place. Sure hope they aren't all like that though".Silently, Matan agreed. Together, they swung off through the trees, alert for damger. OOC: Wow. As the first beings encountered on the island, you just managed to creep out a SKAKDI. Well done, and goodbye.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: ............ Shoot."All right," Decaia said against his better judgment, smirking. "I can't see why we shouldn't; we are, after all, pursuing a common criminal, and judging form how you were fighting earlier... you could use some pointers." This was an interesting pickle. Decaia supposed it didn't matter; for the moment, at least, he had diverted the blame away from himself and onto an imaginary target. However, there was also the fact that he had just diverted blame away from himself by shifting it onto and imaginary target.I'll just wait until we find a nice, big chasm; then I'll throw the Toa and Matoran in, he decided. Or, at least, I can wait until I get an opportunity to ditch them. Maybe I'll stage my own death... Whatever. "Say, what's your name, anyway?" he asked. "My name is Decaia; it's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zealokan The sound of the air rushing past his ears was interrupted by the voice of the Bounty Hunter, Lost, screaming 'HEAR THAT YOU STUPID TOA! TOLD YOU!' Zealokan looked confused for a second, then began laughing out loud, trying his hardest not to fall from the Gukko.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Editing because my post doesn't make sense anymore :P OOC: That was a close one 0_o IC: Snelly The duo had been flying high above the trees on the gukko bird. After a few minutes, Snelly realized that they were finally safe, he had succeeded in at least getting Zealokan out of terrible company. "Well, that was an interesting first adventure, didn't expect to be going back home already." Snelly could already see Le-koro in the distance, as they were not that far from it to begin with. "Well, there's Le-koro, my home. First thing we should do when we land is talk to Kongu and Turaga Matau, I'm sure they'll want to know about those two characters. And-" Snelly saw something happening in Le-koro. "What the rahi is that? It's looks like some kind of commotion down there, and there's a huge hole in someones hut." The gukko landed in the airstrip, and Snelly made his way toward the commotion. Random le-matoran were talking about some thief blowing a hole in someone's hut and stealing something. "Okay the matoran said they saw some characters run down to the jungle floor. Want to check it out Zealokan?"OOC: Of course Snelly wouldn't just mind his own business, it's against his nature.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Rivera, Jeni): "I am Jeni. This is Dr. Rivera Soong. It's a pleasure. So, do you know which way it went?" IC(Mirr): The Matoran took the elevator down to the jungle floor. Thank you for abandoning me like that. REALLY APPRECIATED.The Matoran took out his sword, and ran into the jungle, after some footprints. IC(Ariga): The toa of air went onto the ground. "Blast it! I don't have time for this! I can't just make more like I normally do! I have six days! JENI! RIVERA!" OOC: Ariga open for interaction.Mirr open for interaction.Ninja'd. Anyway, we're on the jungle floor, so it doesn't makes sense for you to see us near the crime scene.

Edited by Nitro Frost

OOC: Alright, gonna see whats happening on the ground floor. YEAH! IC: Snelly "Well, you don't have to come if you don't want to Zealokan, but if you want to just follow me down to the ground floor." And with that Snelly jumped off the side of the koro, using is air powers to slow his fall enough to land safely. In the distance he saw two Toa and a matoran. "Hey! Wait up!" Snelly called as he approached. OOC: There, that better? :P

Edited by Snelly

IC: Snelly "Oh right, introductions. I'm Toa Snelly, though I'm actually rather new at being a Toa, was a matoran on the gukko force a few days ago actually, anyway, I heard something about a thief from a lot of panicked matoran up there, and they said they saw some characters rush down this way. So here I am." Snelly decided to catch his breath as he waited for the response.

ICLaki fell. A ways. To the ground. His body hit each branch with a loud thud, each whap sending shivers of pain through his fragile body. His mask fell off his head, and it took a while before he finally landed on the swampy ground of the Le-Wahi swamp. He stared at the canopy for a while, trying got get over his double vision. Mud and water seeped into the cracks in his armor. Lagi could feel himself sinking into the mud. His head was still a mess, entirely shaken by the fall. for a second, he blacked out.

He saw his island home of Mata-Nui. The forest, blackened plains, snowy peaks, and deserts, all close together, distinct. His well known land, in all it's glory and pain. He saw -felt, really- Makuta's presence over the lands. A dark shadow, a red eyes. He could also sense an oppression, a sense of failure. Dozens, hundreds of feelings that he could sense at once. New, freshness. Heroics, and great evil. A symbol flashed quickly in front of him. Laki could barely see it. He could tell it was some sort of circular shape.

And then he fell. The land rushed up to meet him. He could't see the whole island anymore, just the Southern tip of Le-Wahi. Then the Kumu Islets. Closer. into a ramshackle bundle of buildings that Laki assumed was Xa-Koro. He fell into shadow.

Then reality took hold. He heard the sound of birds, monkeys, and other Rahi. He felt the cool mud, and the painful feelings rushing through his limbs. He felt weakness. He had a greater peripheral vision, and his face had a sudden lightness to it. He felt exposed. He didn't have his mask. He turned his head, and saw the green Pakari lying a ways away. He crawled slowly and painfully through the sticky, soft, greenish mud of the swamp. His hand closed around the hard metal of his mask, and he placed it firmly on his face. A surge of energy pulsed through him.

Much better. He pulled his sore self into a sitting position, and waited. His mind was drawn back to his dream. Was it a vision? he wondered. Or a delusion, more likely.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zealokan He kind of stood there awkwardly where Snelly used to be next to him. He decided Well, why not? I've got nothing better to do, before backflipping onto the jungle floor next to Snelly and the matoran standing around. He extended his hand, and said 'I'm Zealokan, Toa of Kinetics, friend of Snelly here. And you would be?' Zealokan really hoped he wasn't showing off too much with that backflip. OOC: I was really confused as to what was going on before, so I didn't reply. But I think I've got the basics of it now.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zealokan 'Nice to meet you both. So, something about a robbery that we could help you with?' Zealokan suddenly felt he should've taken out Twiak when he had the chance. But that was all in the past now. The past... He suddenly felt sick, and he doubled over and nearly threw up at the memories of his dying people. It would take a while for the trauma to pass.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly shook Jeni's hand, "Nice to meet you, like I told Rivera I'm Snelly, nice to meet another Toa of Air." Snelly looked at Decaia. "Is he gonna introduce himse-" Snelly was interrupted by Zealokan throwing up all over the jungle floor. "Zealokan, are you okay? You still feeling sick from the stench of that infected monster we fought?" Snelly had an idea. "Hey mr. water toa or whatever your name is, would you mind using your powers to clean this up?" OOC: Snelly's idea of a Toa of Water = Mr. Clean. :sigh:

IC Lost looked over at the Toa canister. His eyes glittered. "Light bullllb!" He ran over to it. "Get in." He smiled with anticipation. They got in, and Lost dug a small hole under the canister. He stuffed a few Regeneration(Photon) Grenades in the hole. "Okay Twiak, when I press this button, we go BIG boom! We go in the air, and land on another island, or in water, where we will float to another island, sound good?"

IC: Zealokan He continued 'Not just a village. The last of its kind. As far as I know, I'm the last Ve-Koronian in existance.' Then he changed his voice into a somber tone 'I was their protector. I went out hunting, to gather food for the tribe. As I returned, I was attacked, and overpowered. He held me there, made me watch my people, my friends, all burn and die. And do you know why he did it?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly wasn't sure how to answer this question. "Um...cause he got off on it?" Whoever this guy Zealokan was talking about, Snelly knew he would have to help Zealokan track him down and make him pay. OOC: So wait, did the Makuta do it or is this someone else? Not sure you ever said who destroyed your village.

IC(Rivera, Jeni, Mirr): "Ve-koronan? What the karz are those?" Jeni asked. Rivera, however, noticed a glow in the bushes. "I need to check something out. Be right back..."-------------"Rivs! There you are! What have you been doing?""Overnight, there was a theft. We're tracking down the person who stole whatever was stolen.""So you just left?""Actually, I'm waiting to mess up the person who I think is the thief. He refuses to admit it, and I can tell he is very hostile. Just...keep a watch on us."Rivera came back to the group, catching up with them. "Okay, I'm back. There was a... pretty rock over there."

OOC: You'll just have to wait for the big reveal :) IC: Zealokan Rage entered his voice 'He did it for amusement! The Makuta murdered my village just because he could! And I'm going to make him pay for what he did.' He took a deep breath. 'If you want to, you can join me. He clearly doesn't like anyone on this island.' He held out his hand. 'What do you say?' OOC: Ok, it was a small reveal. Time to choose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly "Ya, I'd love to join ya guys, I'd like nothing better but to see Makuta brought to justice, but Zealokan is right, we should probably find this thief first." And he just might be really close, Snelly thought, eyeing the Toa of Water. A lot of matoran up level had said something about seeing a Toa of Water exit the hut, so it was his most likely suspect.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Twiak looked in the canister then at the grenades. He took a long time to think about this-having your mind completely fragmented tended to make these things difficult then finally spoke."Only one." He said. "Been in canister before, both won't fit. also you die from..me, kyaha." Twiak sniffed is armpit then coughed up some phlegm."Not fun, although I will get snack kyahaha."

IC Twiak had a point, and a good one too. "I have an idea." He used his power to find another Canister, his, and use his mask to teleport it to them. "Fun with Portals." He said, pushing his canister so that the backs met. He activated his energy blade, and welded them together. "A few more grenades, aaaand, done." He stood back to admire his work. "One for you, one for me, we end up in the same place." He grinned.

IC: Zealokan He thought a little more. 'Ok, Either Sonics or Ice, wearing a Kualsi.' He tried to remember what a Kanohi Kualsi was. 'Kualsi, Kualsi, Kualsi-Darn it to Karzahni! Quick Travel! Blast that mask! He could be anywhere by now.' Then he had an idea, and turned to Snelly. 'You reckon that Gukko of yours has room for 4?

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly "Four? I think you mean five, your forgetting Mr. Water Toa." Snelly thought about how much weight his bird could handle. "Well, as long as none of you are fat. I guess she could manage four Toa and a Matoran. But any more would probably be too much, it's pushing it as it is."

IC: Zealokan 'Oh, right, sorry Mr Water Toa. Anyway, we should get to the Airstrip. Time's wasting away while we stand here.' He then looked up to the next floor. 'And try to keep up.' He grinned, then backflipped up onto the deck, before running off to the Airstrip, his speed enhanced by his powers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zealokan He skidded to a stop next to where Snelly had landed his Gukko. He thought that maybe 4 was the maximum number of people that could ride it, looking at the size of the bird. Ideas poured into his mind, as he observed his surroundings through his mask power. He then plucked one idea from his head. At the corner of the Airstrip were a large bundle of long sticks wrapped up in waterproof cloth, and a coil of rope. This is either the best idea I've ever had, or the worst, he thought. He then unwrapped the sticks from the cloths, uncoiled the rope, and set to work on his Glider.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly decided to go up to the top the Le-koran way, jumping from branch to branch till he reached the top. Sure he could use the elevator, but that would be boring. As soon as Snelly go to the top and went over to his gukko bird. "Alright Destiny, Your not gonna want to hear this but it's time to head out again." Destiny let out a screech, and began to eat a bushel of berries, ignoring Snelly. "Alright, alright, I'll let you eat first, sheesh." Snelly walked over to see what Zealokan was doing. Snelly saw he was busy working on something, Snelly guessed what it probably was. "You know, even if that glider works, the only way you'd be able to keep up with us is if we tied a rope between Destiny (my gukko bird) and your...glider." OOC: Ya, I decided to name my gukko, thought Destiny was a good enough name. Edit: Going to bed now, see ya guys tomorrow.

Edited by Snelly