Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Next time, please PM me if you interact. THanks!

Mita had heard Draeverian's clapping."Finally," she exclaimed, "someone who likes music! I was beginning to lose hope in this island."

IC: Draeverian JoskiirYes, definitely female, Draeverian thought as he heard the minstrel's voice sail at him above a sea of smaller sounds. He coughed a little, then broke out in the traditional game all toa of sound play upon meeting: showing off."When you speak like a De, that's all bad they say, but when you sing like a bird, only good what they heard. I'm a rhyming beat talker, and you're a sweet song writer. Care for chat? I got all the time to talk about music like that."

OOC: This is a really bad idea, seeing as it's late and I'm busy, but...Entering Rahkshi fight anyway.IC: IraanusIraanus came upon the source of the screeching suddenly. From the edge of the clearing, he saw five serpentine beings and a Muaka engaged in combat with several Toa. Picking a target, Iraanus loaded an acid zamor into his launcher and fired it at the Muaka.OOC: Iraanus is a Skakdi of Water. He has a spear and a zamor launcher. He's currently attacking the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, which has transformed into a Muaka. Edit: And he has impact vision.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Doesn't matter if anyone responded to my last post anymore. IC Klastio - Le-Koro - Leaving: "Welp, didn't do anything useful here," the Toa of air said to himself, getting up from his beach chair, and activating his mask, floating up off the ground and into the air. (Well duh, where else would he float up and into?)Klastio flew off toward Ta-Wahi, maybe, possibly, there would be something more interesting to do. OOC: Klastio to Ta-Wahi. As if the post didn't imply that enough. -Klastio

IC - Veira - FightingFinally, a bit of help. As the Muaka came at her, she didn't move back. That would show weakness. Instead, she moved in, and just as it came near her, she launched her foot at it's stomache. If it connected, the "Rahi" would go flying at a tree as she lowered its gravity. In best case scenario, it would break its neck and she would have one less problem... But probably not. It would just get back up and try to kill her. That made her very angry."This doesn't continue unless I say so."The gravity of the trees around it increased immensely. They had been shattered by her breaking out of them. Now, sharp pieces of wood tumbling down on it with incredible weight.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Forget everything I said before! I have been restully non-exerting on doctor's orders, but I cannot keep myself away from this. I will not be staying inactive, not for all the cough-medicine in a mid-sized pharmacy!IC (Dekuna): Dekuna charged after Havon to where the sounds of combat were loudest. He had, in fact, not had any problem with the heat of Po-wahi - that little show had been conjured by a mahiki-wearing former friend of his. None the less, that unpleasant business was over now, leaving him free to rejoin the rest of the Hau Karda against the Rahkshi.While he ran after the toa of fire in the lead, he replaced a battle-ready sonic field around his ears. He would need something to dampen the barrage of noise hitting his sensitive ears, especially the Rahkshi's screams. Satsfied that he wouldn't be deafened any time soon, the toa of sonics burst into the fight and sent a sonic boom towards the Rahkshi of density control. Just in case, the threw his mask power behind it to make sure it hit.OOC: Dekuna is a toa of sonics with a sanok, blades similar to Kopaka Nuva's and quite a few throwing knives.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

"YEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA!"The Onu-Matoran whooped as he dropped in from the sky. Aiming for the shape shifted Rahkshi, Mawl landed on the Muaka/Rahkshi's back. "YIPPE KAY YAY YOU UGLY RAHI!" He yelled bringing the flat of the spade he carried down on the head.THUMP! Tawk dropped onto the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption. "IIIIII'VE BEEN WORKIN' ON THE RAAAAAAAILROAAAAD!" He swung the pickaxe downward aiming to bring the point down into the Rahkshi's helm and brain the Kraata within.Kylina and Xavier landed on the ground back to back."Situation?""Snafued." Xavier responded. "We have a Morpherahk, Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, A Disruptarahk, Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, A Florahk, Rahkshi of Plantlife, Entorahk, Rahkshi of Insect Control, Accurahk, Rahkshi of Accuracy, and a Denserahk, Rahkshi of Density.""Tawk and Mawl seem to be keeping two of them occupied.""Tawk's going to need help with his. Disruptarahk's are nasty in this group.""What about the Denserahk?""Second most dangerous one here compared to the Disruptarahk. VERY CLOSE second.""Agreed. Let's help out Tawk. Then we'll focus on taking the Denserahk. Mawl looks like he's got the Morpherahk under control for the time being." Kylina drew her daggers. "If we don't make it back...""Don't say that. We got through worse than this." Xavier said drawing a throwing knife. "Just watch out for me while I try and nail this pile of Gukko Droppings." Xavier's knife whistled through the air as he aimed for the eyeholes.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC:Because I won't be able to go online tomorrow, and will be getting offline today in an hour or so...I'm gonna have to bail on the fight.Sorry guys.NOT IN THE RAHKSHI FIGHT.IC:MihaReady for battle Miha headed towards the source of trouble. The complete opposite direction from the Rahkshi. Apparently some rogue Toa had started to attack the village. Since lots of people were busy with other things, it was up to Miha to go drive them off.The armored Le-Matoran started towards where the fight would be.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Mata Nui...' They silently surveyed the opening. Six Rahkshi. They decided for a twin-pronged attack on the Shape-Shifting Rahkshi. Flanking from both sides, Zealokan started to slowly remove the Kinetic Energy from it, bringing it to a stand-still. Payiges, meanwhile, sent enough electricity towards the monstrosity to turn it into a neat little pile of ash.OOC: Zealokan is a Toa of Kinetics equipped with two Reverse Blades, and a Mask of Improvisation. Payiges is a Toa of Lightning equipped with two Shock Scimitars, and a Mask of Fate. You did want the info of your foes, right Nuju?

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Kalama, I believe actually touching a Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption is just begging to have your armor vaporized, considering their level 4 power is already able to extend out in a field and "take large bites out of inorganic material"; while lebel 6 "Has the power to utterly disintegrate any inorganic object with a touch." :)@Nuju Metru: Madrihk is a Toa of Ice with a regular Kakama. He has a sword with a serrated back edge and a smaller blade on his left wrist, that can be extended or retracted through a simple slide mechanism. Mevi is a Ta-Matoran wearing an Akaku and wielding a halberd. Both are just now moving towards the Rahkshi battle.IC (Madrihk):"Screw it. Let us leave this guy here to rot while we help the others take care of the Rahkshi," Madrihk grumbled. "Team: move out! But please, let us survey before we strike."He set off towards the scene of battle, mentally preparing himself for whatever strange powers he might encounter.

IC: Paka sensed other beings moving towards the fight to attack with echolocation and hearing. It cast an illusion on the largest group, rendering their appearances to be that of kewa and brakas while editing all sounds they made to reflect the guise.Allies. Allow to advance.OOC: That group is the ILS.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Skyra is currently attacking Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, cause it started it. :PIC: SkyraSkyra swung with his broadsword in retaliation, hoping to knock the staff out of the monster's hand. "My goodness you're uglier than I pictured!" He taunted. Skyra made sure to have his mask of shielding at the ready for any strike. Then the Tawk jumped on top of the Rahkshi, Skyra used this distraction to swipe at the Rahkshi some more.OOC: Havon, Toa of Fire, Mask of Flight, has a fire sword. Engaging the Rahkshi of Insect Control. IC: HavonHavon burst into the scene, the first thing his saw was the Rahkshi of Insect Control, so he launched a stream of fire at it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I am aware of this Katuko. Remember what characters you're dealing with here. Tawk and Mawl are brash Kahu pilots who leap before they think. They is not a Kalama-level strategists. Now let me play my characters straight.IC: Kylina nodded and prepared to guard for Xavier.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Katuko - in future that info isn't useful to me until you actually attack. I'm almost certainly going to forget it. IC:The Rahkshi of Accuracy dodged Volin's plasma bolt with ridiculous speed, and lunged forward at him, staff swooping in a downwards parry.The Rahkshi of Insect Control ducked to avoid Lans's bird's talons. It slashed the underside of the bird as it swooped back into the air. Droplets of the bird's blood splattered to the earth. With a screech, the Rahkshi of Insect Control announced that it had finally summoned a tool - an immense Nui-Rama. The dragonfly-like Rahi, at its command, buzzed after Lans and his bird. The Nui-Rama clawed at the wings of the Kahu.Havon's blast of fire got the attention of the Rahkshi itself, though. Livid, the Rahkshi of Insect Control swiped at Havon's blade forcefully, meaning to make the Toa of Fire drop it. The Rahkshi of Plant Control stared back at Jaron cooly as more roots sprung from the earth - enough to quench the Toa's ring of flame easily. But before the fires had all gone out, the Rahkshi had leapt over the smoldering barrier and tackled Jaron off his hoverboard. The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting was set upon by many foes at once. Iraanus' acid bolt hit square-on, but barely sizzled against the Muaka. This was clearly a Muaka hardier than normal. Veira's wood shards had similar lack of effect - the heavy wooden pile was not nearly enough to contain the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, and it tore out of the pile, roaring deafeningly. Mawl landed on its head from above with a warcry, and the Muaka reared up onto its hind legs and threw Mawl headfirst into the trunk of a tree. Having dispensed of its attackers, the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting went on the offensive. The Muaka snatched Veira in one paw, and lunged to Iraanus with the other. Both beings in its grasp, the Muaka moved to devour them both. The attacks from Zealokan and Payiges, though, were enough to make the Muaka grunt and drop its prey. Snarling, the beast pounced on Payiges.The Rahkshi of Density Control was knocked backwards with Dekuna's sonic blast, but it got up again easily. It shrieked (he couldn't hear it) and decreased the density of the earth on which Dekuna stood. The Toa of Sonics sunk into the ground as though it were quicksand, and his foe rushed forward for a decapitation strike.As it hit the back of the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, Tawk's pickaxe immediately disintegrated, and the insides of Tawk's legs began to dissolve, too. In pain, he leapt off the Rahkshi, his inner thighs indented as if a burning metal cylinder had pressed against them and melted them. Tawk could no longer stand on his weakened legs; the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption hissed and kicked at his gut. Skyra's attacks drew its focus away from the crippled Tawk, though. The Rahkshi parried with its staff, and made to catch Skyra under the chin with the shaft of its weapon.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Zealokan, PayigesSeeing that draining its motion would not be enough, he decided to give it more than it needed. He pumped Kinetic Energy into the beast, then made it spread outwards, trying to rip the Rahkshi/Muaka limb from limb.Payiges activated her Calix and dived out of the way just in time. She then tried something out of the ordinary. She attempted to hi-jack the creature's electrical nerve impulses, trying to hold it still for Zealokan to finish tearing it apart.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Madrihk - Rahkshi fightThe ILS had arrived at the outskirts of the battle, and it was truly something to behold. It took a few seconds for the Toa of Ice to take in the scene, but he sound educed who was in most need of help: A Toa of Sonics, suddenly stuck in the ground with an angry Rahkshi moving in. Trying not to reveal his location to the rest of the creatures, he shot a beam of ice towards the Rahkshi of Density Control. If it was distracted, perhaps it would not be able to shift through the brunt of the attack. He was certain, however, that the cold would still affect it somewhat. At the same time, Madrihk's eyes darted around, and he was readying himself to dart away with his Kakama if needed.IC - Mevi - Arriving at Rahkshi fightThe poor Ta-Matoran had perhaps bitten off more than she could chew, for a full squad of Rahkshi was not the thing she had in mind when she signed up for the squad. Still, Mevi was determined to do her part, and she stayed uncertainly amongst the group, her halberd gripped firmly.IC - Mita - Le-Koro (NOT the fight :))"Why, you even know how to rhyme!" Mita said with a smile. "I like that. I am Mita, self-proclaimed Toa of Music. And you are...?"

Edited by Katuko

IC: VolinVolin used his Matatu to take hold of the Rahkshi of Accuracy's staff, causing it and the attack to abruptly stop in mid-air, giving him enough time to send another blast of plasma at its chest while backing away and pulling out his crossbow.

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: In battle with the Rahkshi of Plantlife. By the way, Nuju, why do we always end up in these one-on-one fights against each other?IC-Jaron:Jaron was grappling with the rahkshi of plantlife, slowly losing. He was surving more so due to his Hau than due to his skill with unarmed combat, using it to block more and more of the attacks. Lacking in a way to get the rahkshi off of him, he heated his hands to the point where the rahkshi couldn't bear to hold on any longer. When the rahkshi reared back to screech at him, he spat fire at it, distracting it long enough for him to roll away and grab his swords.Staring at the Rahkshi's charred frame, various bits of plantlife-armour burned off of it, Jaron held his swords in a high-low pattern again, ready to defend or attack as was needed. He burned a trench in the ground at the rahkshi's feet, causing it to trip with its next step and get stuck. He then set fire to the whole pit, tree roots and the dirt itself trapping the rahkshi in a casket of flames.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Entering Rakshi fight.Amakav: Toa of fire with staff and shield. Mask of concealment.Tangrua: Po-Matoran with prosthetic arm and 2 Daggers. Also in a cart pulled by a rahi.Tegam: Toa of magnetism, with mask of healing and double sided brutaka blade that splits in two (one for each hand).IC: Amakav, Tegam, TangruaTegam threw his swords on ether side of the rahkshi of shapeshifting, then he used his elemental powers to cause it to be frozen in place. Amakav cloaked and then ran to beside Zealokan, sending a busrt of fire twoards the creature.Tangrua rode his cart into the heart of the battle. "Take this Rahkshi scum" he said, as he charged at the rakshi of mollecular disruption, while he put his hand down to pull Dekuna out of the quicksand.OOC: Dekuna sorry about the heat thing didn't know how long you would be offline and had to find an excuse for not doing much. sorry.Also, Rakshi don't exactly have nerves in the sense payges is talking about. I am not exactly sure how they work, but I doubt that she knows about nanotech.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Thanks for that, NSH. He really did need to be moved along.IC (Dekuna): Dekuna escaped the treacherous ground by putting more soundwaves through it, enough to loosen its grip on his legs and allow him to jump up and away from the Rahkshi's staff. Good grief, it's fast was the only thought he had time for before he landed and sent wave after wave of sound at his opponent.For every structure, he knew, there was a particular resonance which would destroy it, including Rahkshi armour. In the short space of time he had, none of those he tried did the job, but two of the made it ring like a bell, which couldn't have been confortable for the kraata inside.OOC: Thanks also to Katuko for saving my bacon right there.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: yes... homework more or less in order... I'll post something. :P (It's my new law: homework first. posting after)

"Why, you even know how to rhyme!" Mita said with a smile. "I like that. I am Mita, self-proclaimed Toa of Music. And you are...?"

IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian smiled and gnashed his teeth in a manly display of friendly strength. Hopefully, the cane, sling, and white cast around his arm didn't make him look too vulnerable. "Draeverian Joskiir," he said boastfully of his title, "Otherwise known as DJ. You play?"With his last words he patted the bench with his good arm, beckoning the other toa to join him. The sound created another ripple. Nine paces left, he thought, already on guard behind his friendly attitude. The last time he'd run into a female toa of sound he'd barely left with his ears intact. He'd need an escape route if things turned... Verbal.

OOC: Entering the battle (From a range) with Destian, A Skakdi of Plasma with X-Ray Vision, A immense knowledge in Hand-To-Hand combat & Martial arts, and a weapon that allows him to create and fire balls of Plasma. Oh, and a epic black sword.IC: Destian, Rahkshi BattleDestian stepped ahead of the others, a ball of plasma already formed and ready to fire. Stopping, Destian selected his target, (Rahkshi of Plantlife) and fired the sphere at it's it's head/neck. After firing, he reached for his sword, ready to go hand-to-hand, and play the lethal game of war. OOC: Good thing Destian isn't my main character. XD

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Veira - FightVeira doubled back on the Muaka, landing on her feet as it dropped her. She lowered its gravity to practically none at all. Leaping forward, she gripped its leg and drove her foot into its stomache, letting go. If all went right, it would fly into the sky. Once high enough- thirty feet -she made its gravity on the opposite side of the scale. It now fell like a meteor, hopefully to its doom.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:The Rahkshi of Accuracy shrugged off Yasashiv's electrical blast with little more than a slight vibration, and Volin's plasma bolt only managed to send it backwards a few paces and blacken its abdomen. Volin fired his crossbow at the Rahkshi, and it quickly swung its staff with perfect precision to deflect the bolt directly at Yasashiv.The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting roared in rage and discomfort as it took on the kinetic energy from Zealokan and the electrical interference of Payiges. But their combined assault was not enough to stop the Muaka from swatting Zealokan down to the earth with its claws, leaving devastating rents in the armor of his torso. The fire from Amakav blew over the Muaka without effect, but Veira's gravity assault was effective in picking the Rahkshi off the ground. Once it was at a suitable height, let the Muaka drop--and watched as it transformed in midair into a Kahu bird. The Kahu swooped down at its attackers, claws bared, and caught Amakav. It whooshed back into the sky and let the Toa of Fire drop back down to the jungle at lethal height.The Rahkshi of Density Control changed its own density to let Madrihk's ice pass through its body harmlessly. Dekuna's sonic tonalities, which had irritated the Rahkshi moments earlier, were suddenly no longer effective - the Rahkshi, less dense than it had been, was now no longer subject to Dekuna's reverberations. Hissing, the Rahkshi stabbed its staff at Dekuna, super-solidifying this particular part of itself. The Rahkshi of Plant Control sprung up from out of the flames, singed, but not incapacitated in the slightest. The flames sizzled at the roots in the ground. The tree behind Jaron groaned and cracked as it collapsed, by order of the Rahkshi, with its full weight upon him, only his head peeking out from under the tree. Jaron was pinned beneath a load too heavy for any one Toa to lift, and the Rahkshi went in for the killing blow--only to be hit in the back by a plasma bolt from Destian. The Rahkshi screeched angrily and wheeled about to face the Skakdi and to parry an axe blow by Kethrye. Destian rushed the Rahkshi with his own melee weapon, and the Rahkshi counterattacked with its staff, leaping from off the felled tree; Destian barely caught the lightning-quick staff blow in time on his sword. The Rahkshi swung with the other part of its weapon at Kethrye's leg.

test2.png

IC: Havon, still engaged with Insect Control Rahkshi. The Rahkshi nearly made Havon drop his blade, preferring to keep his blade in his hand. Havon grasped his sword with both hands and swiped at the Rahkshi's staff, superheating his blade so he could hopefully slice through the staff. IC: Skyra, still engaged with Rahkshi of Molecular DisruptionSkyra saw what the Rahkshi was trying to do, and struck the staff downwards with his sword, knocking the staff away from his chin, then Skyra jumped backwards and out of striking distance of the Rahkshi and send a small cyclone toward the monster.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Volin"Thank you very much." said Volin, once more using his Matatu to now stop the bolt in mid-air and return it to him. Glad that the arrow didn't turn out to be a waste, he reloaded it into his crossbow right after dipping it into one of the tiny metal vials on his belt containing Nui-Jaga venom.Never having fought a Rahkshki made Volin inexperienced in the matter, unknowing whether poison could actually affect the robotic body. Still, stories couldn't help but be heard that some slimy creature lurked inside.The Toa of plasma fired the bolt at the Rahkshi of Accuracy's head, followed by multiple tiny concentrated blasts of plasma set in a wide arc, not hoping to do any major damage with the attack but rather score a few hits on the creature to weaken it.OOC: Why do I have the feeling something bad's going to happen...? Mef, why u ninja me? It's not such a big deal so I don't think I'll have to edit for it since the outcome's the same both ways.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'GAAAAH!!!' He looked down at the wounds in his torso, saw that he was bleeding profusely. 'Payiges! The attack has failed, fall back!' The Toa of Lightning nodded, and sprinted to his side to help him up. 'Come one, buddy boy, we're getting you to the village!' The pair moved slowly into the jungle, towards Le-Koro. I'm sorry, guys. I'm so sorry.OOC: Out of the fight, before my characters get too hurt or die. Seriously, I'd rather not have them lose a limb or worse. No soup for you, Mister Rahkshi-Staffie Nuju Sir.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Fighting in RB. Onuzek is a large toa of gravity with a Pakari and two claws.IC: OnuzekHe had stayed back for some of the fight, waiting for the chance to strike. He saw one with the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting.Seeing it turn into a bird, he increased the Kahu's gravity to the point were it wouldn't be able to fly, and deacresed the being that it dropped gravity so that he could survive the fall.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Battling Rahkshi of PlantlifeIC-Jaron:Under the tree, Jaron heaved against the burning mass. He had tried to use his Hau to stop it from hitting him, but he hadn't been fast enough. Noticing the beings helping him fighting for their lives, however, Jaron had to try to get out. He was using his Hau now to stop it from burning him, though he let go of his concentration on his mask. Absorbing the flames from the tree, Jaron managed to bring up the energy to send a fire blast through the tree, burning through it in the shape of his torso. Standing and grabbing his blades yet again, he checked himself. He had brought his mask up to full force fast enough to prevent any of his bones or organs from being crushed, though he ached all over again. He pulled out the short sword he had found at the platform, barely longer than a dagger, and threw it at the rahkshi. It flew true, and lodged itself in the creature's gears just before it hit one of the other two helping him. He advanced upon it, bringing up a pillar of flame from the ground to hopefully overheat the kraata before the rahkshi's mechanisms broke the dagger.

profiles i guess

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna suddely found that the sound was having no effect on the Rahkshi, and vice versa. It was going straight through the monster's body without a hint of an echo. Clearly, it wasn't there anymore (Which he could see was untrue) or it had gone intangible on him. Dekuna had just arrived at this theory when the Makuta-spawn stabbed at him. To stab him, it would need to be solid.Whatever its density was at that point in time didn't effect Dekuna's response. He stepped to his left, away from the staff. As a body guard, it was his job to stop things like this beast from stabbing people like him. He liked to think he could protect against most threats, but these Rahkshi were something else.He leapt backwards away from the Rahkshi to give himself a bit of space before taking a knife from his belt and hurling it at the creature. Under his sanok's influence, he knew it would hit the Rahkshi somewhere he would like, but it wouldn't. If the thing was still intangible, who knew? It might help someone else.

ppg2.png

OOC: Fighting Rahkshi of ShapeshiftingIC: IraanusIraanus swore as the Rahkshi took to the sky. He loaded another zamor - this one designed to freeze its target. Taking aim, he fired the sphere at the Kahu's left wing, following up with a burst of impact vision to the creature's head.OOC: Last post for today...

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: You missed an attack Nuju. Direct hit! And yes, Xavier made it clear which Rahkshi they will be attacking.IC: THUNK! Xavier's knife sunk deep into the left eye of the Disrutarahk."Tawk!" Kylina darted in grabbing the pilot."I... regret... nothing!" Tawk winced in pain as Kylina dragged him to safety."How many times have I told you to THINK before you jump!" She yelled at him."Thirty... seven. It's not that bad Kylina." He hissed. "Stings like a Kofo-Jaga but I'll pull through.""You have to survive first!" Kylina dropped the Matoran to the ground before going back to watching out for both her boys.Xavier hurled a second knife at the Disruptarahk aiming for it's other eye looking to blind the Rahkshi of Disruption while it was occupried by Skyra."TUCK AND ROLL!" Mawl yelled from where he caught onto the tree at the falling Toa of Fire. He quickly scrambled up the tree watching the Kahu/Morpherahk. He wouldn't be so easily bucked off it this time.

IC - Veira - FightVeira tried a different technique. She couldn't make it hit something...why not tear it apart? One wing was gravitised to the east. The other to the west. Tail to the north, head to the south. She was excited again. She had help! And she wasn't dead. She hadn't taken any more hits. She was reaching out in the forest, looking for something else...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I hate to say it, but I'm leaving the battle.IC-Jaron:Jaron couldn't hold up the wall of fire for long with the ache he had sapping his strength, and so he dropped it only to have the rahkshi shriek at him again.I can't help too much right now, he thought to himself, forming his hoverboard. He started flying back, but not before he left a few globs of liquid flame coating the Rahkshi. "Good luck," he wished the two who were fighting the rahkshi as he left.He couldn't fly easily, so he weaved around alot on the hoverboard, nearly losing his balance and falling multiple times. He finally came to the guardsman's outpost, landing hard. He rolled along the ground, his shield/board skidding along afterwards, before both collided hard with the wall. He decided to rest a while before going back to the battle later.OOC: Last post for tonight, and yes, nuju, I'm done fighting. I don't want to die this time. :P

profiles i guess

IC: Laserbeak, BattleLaserbeak had taken cover in the bushes, not wanting to get mixed up in the fight. There was nothing she could do, her combat skills were useless here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG