Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Tegam is no longer fighting.IC: TegamDecididing that he was no help in the fight, he began to helped the injured. He soon found Zealokan, with huge gashes across his chest. "It seems like every time we meet that you are badly injured." He began to gather some leavesand crush them into a paste, which he put on the wounds. "Who is your friend here?" he said addressing Payiges

OOC: Aryll, Lightning toa, to be in battle with the Rahkshi of Insect Control. Other Makuta-loyal Fe-Toa incapacitated.IC: With a slight cringe, Aryll got up onto his legs. His wound, now patched, stopped bleeded, but throbbed under the gauze. His heart now pounding, he focused his lightning powers into his gauntlets. The metal crackeled, and he himself grinned.Rushing into the trees, his great, faded coat shrugged off the plantlife. His hands now glowed with light. Using his Arthron, he detected multiple beings among the jungle. Scanning the area, he found a Toa locked in combat with the insect control Rahkshi.Charging at it, he shot eight bolts of pure electrity at it, and ducked down.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Paka is now in the fight. It appears to be a camo-colored matoran of average build wearing a mask over its kanohi (under the guise of a breeze) and wields six throwing knives-four currently in their compartments. It is not attacking yet, but is aiming at the rahkshi of Accuracy.IC: Paka now withdrew two of its throwing knives. Forsaking the evidently-ineffective guises on its allies, the being shapeshifted into its matoran form and rendered itself to appear as though it was a slight breeze-with all the sounds as well due to its element.The air current blew closer to the fight...An unseen brown-and-green arm laden with a knife cocked back......And an invisible pair of eyes focused on the rahkshi of Accuracy.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: D, Toa of Lightning. Wields Trident, Knife, Kualsi. Only has one eye. Great at parties.NOW JOINING THE RAHKSHI MASSACRE...IC(D): The toa of lightning quickly teleported up into a tree. "Okay...bunch of these things. Lightning bolt!" He pointed his trident in the general direction of one of the Rahkshi, the one he believed to be quite accurate, a 'Rahkshi of Accuracy' so to speak.

IC: MoylanShe nodded in agreement with Xxeth, sighing slightly. "You've got a nasty temper, you know that? And your brother is an over-egoed Brakas with a rather stupid sense of justice. That'll get him killed faster than your temper. And honestly, I sort of hope it does." She remarked with a dull voice. "You need more sword training if you ever want to beat him, and I think that I can help with that. I'm probably a better sword fighter than he is. And honestly, you're a pirate, not some noble cool dude. Why didn't you mix in some elemental powers and show the -unpleasant- that heroics only get you killed that much faster."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: OnuzekThrough his connection to gravity, he felt what the other toa of gravity was doing. He added his own power to the attack, making it twice as strong. The shapeshifting rahkshi most certainly would be torn to pieces now.OOC: As he is my first BZPRPG and favorite character, I would like it if he didn't die. Please.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Xxeth -Not in Rahkshi battle whatsoeverXxeth just sighed, at least she understood that his brother was an over-egoed Brakas, no argument there. "I could use more sword training, the only reason my cool dude of a brother is better than me is cause as an assassin I always used daggers, Skyra's always been the one for using swords. As for using elemental powers, it would have been pointless, we're both Toa of Air, we would have just canceled each other out."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: My chars from Ga-Wahi, joining Rahkshi fight!IC: Tahuva saw it. Rahkshi. Making quite a scene. "Ratchet, hurry! We must stop them!" Tahuva joined the battle, pulling out his sword and shooting flames from it, while slashing at the same time. The flame blasts were at the Rahkshi of Plant Control, the slash at the Rahkshi of Accuracy. "Does anyone need medical assistance?" Ratchet asked the fighters.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

ooC: I'm back, alert me if I missed something.IC: LansLans cursed, no one, not a Rahkshi, not a Rama, hurts my bird, no one!He patted the injured bird, "Fly home boy," he whispered. Then, he did, perhaps one of the most reckless stunts, any Gukko Force Member, has ever attempted, with the possible exceptions of Kongu and Lewa. He leaped off of Claw-Wing, who was now flying home, and onto the Nui-Rama's back, then he attempted to gouge out it's eyes with his swords. For Tamaru, for the Gukko Force, for Lewa. "For Le-Koro!"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Moylan"Only if he saw it coming. A sudden air punch to the chest, and he never would have had time to react." She commented with a slight frown. "And I'm sure I can help train you with a sword, and with your mask, that training will make you quite a bit more dangerous the next time you meet..." She raised an Mask eye-ridge slightly. "If you want, I can go back and magnetize his hand to his face, then you'd get the enjoyment off watching him slap himself."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I go to watch a movie, and I have to reply to about 20 posts... there HAS to be a better way to do this. If I've missed anybody's post, I'm sorry, but by now somebody else has probably swooped in and hijacked your attack anyway. And Kalama, about your "direct hit;" you did not specify clearly enough which Rahkshi you were throwing the dagger at - I don't read conversations as literal action. That's why I chose to ignore your knife then, and, for your lack of specificity and subsequent misinterpretation of my silence, I will ignore it now and give you a little something to remember.Also, please, guys, it is so so helpful to me if every single time you post an attack, you specify which Rahkshi it is you're fighting. None of you guys are special enough in my eyes for me to remember which Rahkshi you are facing. If you weren't specific enough, your post has been ignored for my sanity's sake.IC:The Rahkshi of Insect Control pulled the shaft of its staff away before Havon could cut too deeply into it. Nevertheless, the staff was now structurally weakened - a sharp blow to Havon's head with its midsection broke the staff into two smaller weapons. Havon was knocked unconscious by the blow, and the Rahkshi stooped over him, ready to kill--when four balls of electricity caught it in the back. Aryll's attack had come at just the right moment. The Rahkshi leapt away from its unconscious victim and made to do battle with the Toa of Lightning. It summoned a cloud of beetles, which set upon Aryll.Meanwhile, the Nui-Jaga that the Rahkshi had summoned was engaged with Lans. The giant fly was less skilled in combat than its master, though, and so only managed to shake Lans from its back after one of its bulbous eyes had been put out. In fury, the dragonfly-like Rahi dove after him, making to impale Lans with its giant stinger.The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption faced many opponents at once, but this only fed its ferocity. When Skyra sent a cyclone of air at it, the Rahkshi tore apart the molecules of that air, rendering them ineffective. A throwing dagger sailed at its face, and it disintegrated slightly before impact, hitting as no more than metal dust. The Rahkshi screeched defiantly, noted the being who had cast this dagger. It was Xavier.With a distance lunge, the Rahkshi swooped over to Xavier and promptly cut off his arm, which had been poised for another throw. Xavier was too shocked and pained to react as the Rahkshi sliced off his leg of the same side. Both arm and leg disintegrated immediately after they'd been severed; Xavier fell to the earth and screamed. The Rahkshi turned back to Skyra, slashing its blade at his abdomen viciously. The Rahkshi of Accuracy's redirected arrow had failed, but this was no dissuasion to the passionless servant of Makuta. With Volin's next arrow, it made another perfect midair deflection, cutting the oncoming arrow in two with an impeccably timed strike. The plasma specks made contact, but cause less damage Volin had hoped - some armor scorching, that was it. A Toa of Electricity's lighting bolt was dodged by the Rahkshi just in time. The ground next to it was blackened. Paka's daggers, though, were unseen by the Rahkshi of Accuracy until too late - one missed, but the other embedded itself in the Rahkshi's calf. The Rahkshi screamed, but seemed more infuriated than in pain. It plucked the knife from its leg and, wheeling about, threw it with superb marksmanship back at Paka. Tahuva's slash was blocked with elementary ease, almost arrogance, and the Rahkshi countered with a powerful thrust at the Toa of Fire's gut. The Rahkshi of Density was still intangible when Dekuna's knife sailed at it, but the Toa's Sanok did not fail. The knife landed solidly into the Rahkshi of Insect Control nearby; the Rahkshi yelped, was distracted for the tiniest of moments, but had regained its senses quickly enough to then dodge Amakav's fire.The Rahkshi of Plant Control jumped to the side to avoid Kethrye's ice beam, rolling elegantly to regain its footing. It made branches and roots spring up into action, whacking at Kethrye mercilessly. The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting was overcome with three gravity attacks at once. Even its power could not resist such concentrated elemental energy; it was pulled down to earth and pulled apart at once. Unable to stay in the air, the Rahkshi plummeted back to earth, and briefly reverted to its normal form. Its sharp drop had let the Rahkshi avoid Iraanus's Zamor and Impact Vision, but had severely dented its armor. Nevertheless, the Son of Makuta kept fighting, almost seeming to revel in its bruised state. It targeted Veira first - her optimism it interpreted as an insult - and sliced at her midriff with its staff. Veira moved back, but too slowly this time - she suffered a major gash to her stomach. So felled, the Rahkshi kicked her downed form, sending her flying above the battlefield and into a tree on the opposite side of the clearing. The impact knocked her breath out and worsened the tear of her abdomen. The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting turned to its other foes and issued a shrill warning call.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Moylan"Yeah, I guess so... though I have no idea where any of them are. Miha is usually in Ta-Koro, though last I saw her was Le-Koro. Kirgon is usually in Ga-Koro, though I last saw him in Ta-Koro a year or more ago. And Dreenan is usually in Ta-Koro, though I have no idea where she is." Moylan commented. "So they'll be impossible to find... we should just head back to the ship." She remarked quickly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: There was a flame blast at the Rahkshi of Plant Control. Oh well.IC: The thrust, obviously, hit head-on. That was not the best Rahkshi to fight at close range. Tahuva staggered back, then used his mask to fly in the opposite direction. From afar, he pulled out his blast rod, and hurled a fire shuriken at the Rahkshi of Accuracy. Even if blocked, it would explode. He guided the shuriken, while firing from the blast rod at the Rahkshi of Insect Control. He looked down and picked out one more target--the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting. He flew down at it, shooting from his blast rod, then exchanged it for his sword and axe and flew down with a cutting attack. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The momentum would increase the force and cutting power, while he generated an aura of heat in case someone decided to throw something at him.OOC: Not sure if the aura will work at all though.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Havon - unconscious -Havon was out of the fight, unless someone managed to wake him. IC: Skyra - fighting Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption -Skyra activated his Hau the moment the Rahkshi started slashing at him, the Rahkshi was repelled by the shield. He then used that opportunity to stab at the Rahkshi's face, intending to stab the kraata.

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Uar)As Uar entered the borders of Le-Wahi, the climate changed to a less arid and more humid one. As he neared the village, Uar saw a number of Toa and Matoran engaged in combat with six Rahkshi. Uar activated his Kakama once again, charging into one of the reptilian servants of Makuta, swinging his scythe in a wide arc.OOC: Uar, a Toa of Ice armed with a scythe and wearing a Kakama, attacking the Rahkshi of Molecular Distruption.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: No it's a Disrutarahk. Guurahk is the Rahkshi of Disintigration.A lunge? No dice highspeed. Xavier's a good distance away. He'll see it coming. They haven't survived this long without being able to read movement. Also there's now dust in it's eyes. You admitted to THAT hitting at least. It's as good as blind.IC: Xavier watched as the Disruptarahk lunged blindly at him as the metallic dust of one of his knives hit it's face. The Ta-Matoran easily combat rolled to the side as the Disrupturahk missed him entirely though his bracers hissed dangerously as the distruptive field passed over one of them."Not very bright is it?" Kylina called. "Hit it again!""Hey lizard!" Tawk called out trying to get the Rahkshi's attention. "You're so ugly it's no wonder Makuta kicked out out of the house! That's a face only a MOTHER would love!"Mawl dropped back on top of the Morpherahk and proceeded to smash his spade over it's head as it screeched.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Havon - unconscious -Havon was out of the fight, unless someone managed to wake him.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna's knife may have missed its intended target, but he could still imagine the satisfying thunk and scrape of it sticking firm in another Rahkshi's back. He would have loved to hear the sound of his success, but only the loudest of sounds were making it past the dampeners around his ears.He suspected that with his opponent still intangible, the Rahkshi of density control had gone onto the defensive. Sure, he couldn't really hit it at the moment, but at least it wasn't trying to stab him. To do that, it would need to become tangible again, and open itself up to attack.In such a stalemate, the toa of sonics needed something to break it, or else an ally who could hit something intangible. Neither were forthcoming in the time before he picked out Havon from accross the battlefield, getting brained by an orange Rahkshi. Concern for his friend ended his duel with the Rahkshi of Density Control, as he dodged through the frey to the fallen toa of fire.By the time he had Havon leaning up on the opposite side of a tree, he could tell that his heartlight was still flashing. Thankfully, he shook the toa's shoulder gently and put an urgent, high-pitched buzz in his ears to wake him up. "Havon! Havon, can you hear me?" he asked urgently. He wasn't seeing blood, but he wasn't taking anything for granted.

ppg2.png

OOC: Kalama, that is simply not how things work, for reasons that should be obvious. If everyone played like that, no one would ever get hit, and no one would ever do anything but perfect attacks.IC - Madrihk- Rahkshi fightThe Toa of Ice saw that his attack was completely ineffective, but at least the Rahkshi hadn't targeted him next. He retreated slowly, until he reached his team. They needed a strategy."All right, here is the plan," he said, constantly keeping an eye out for attacks. "We can't hit the one that keeps becoming intangible or the one that disrupts with physical attacks, but we should be able to hurt them otherwise. Those of you with heat-based powers... focus them, all at once, on one of them. Let us take out Density first. Meanwhile, we should do our best to slow down one of the others."Madrihk activated his Kakama, speeding himself up and allowing his senses to view everything else as being slower. He charged a beam of ice, and moved towards the Rahkshi of Plant Control at high speed while he let it loose. He could only pray that his Kakama-boosted abilities would be enough to dodge any counter-attacks from the foliage around him.

OOC: I can totally get where Nuju is feeling a bit overwhelmed. I mean I have a character in this topic and I checked back to see if AuRon had replied to my interaction yet (Hasn't yet, btw.) and it is very very hard to find where everybody running through the jungle with their eyes open turned into fighting the big bad Rahkshi. And Katuka does have a point Kalama...IC: At the opening of the Onu-Koro highway, Kohra stepped out into the light. She was squinting and felt thoroughly uncomfortable, even wrapped tightly in her cloak. She pulled out the note again the messenger had given her. With a scoff, she began to follow the path leading to the village of Le Koro.Rahi, small and larger were making a lot of noise and the jungle felt very alive. There wasn't a moment of quiet in this place. While that annoyed her personally, it suited Kohra's purpose just fine. It would help to disguise her business. For now, she was just another traveler.The road leading to the village was wound and on the sides a constant battle was going on between the jungle trying to reclaim it and the travelers keeping the path free from overgrowing. If it were not used as much, Kohra thought, it would probably vanish within a day or two.She didn't like the jungle much.Soon enough though, she made her way to the entrance of the village- She wasn't alone here. Many Matoran and others were trying to get up to the platforms and Kohra caught the mentioning of Rahkshi in conversations around here. She listened more closely and what had sounded like mere small-talk a few moments ago was actually rumors making their rounds. Seeing as she was the only cloaked figure present, she pulled back her hood with her right. She blinked as the sunlight hit her eyes and head, making her skin crawl with resentment. She tried avoiding conversations as much as possible while waiting for a lift up, but now and then she had to interact with the odd Matoran, bumping into her unintentionally.Finally, she got one of the wood and bamboo-made lifts and was elevated up to the central platform of the village. She looked back at the note for the name and began to look around. But trying to find somebody in this village where everything seemed to be green was hard.She was looking around while walking around the village when she spotted somebody in very noticeable armour and a cast. As good a place to start as any other."Excuse me...I am looking for somebody. Maybe you can help me out."OOC: Cue Draeverian, Kughii ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: IN RAHKSHI FIGHT, my character's a Matoran named Trakuda, armed with a double edged axe, a sword and a bamboo disk (which he most likely won't use), he is attacking the Rahkshi of Plant Control.IC: "Well... Here goes nothing." Trakuda muttered, before sprinting up behind the Rahkshi, and using the wet forest floor to slide between it's legs on his back. As he sped by beneath it, he swung his axe at the Rahkshi's right leg, and his sword at it's left leg. Due to his approaching the creature from behind, both blades were moving towards the backs of it's knees.

OOC: I intended Paka to attack later...But I can go with this. Paka-under guise of small tree 120-degrees from where it last was-ready to fire two throwing knives at Rahkshi of Accuracy when its defenses are becoming overloaded at perceived vital/unguarded/weak spots.IC: Even as Paka hopped out of the way, the wheel of protosteel sliced clean through his side armor and left a red line in the gash as it stopped moving. The matoran picked out the dagger from its body and silently ran into the shadows of the fence. Circling through them carefully, it finally came to a complete 120-degree transformation of where it had last been and guised itself as a small tree.The being watched the fight carefully while drawing another blade and cocking again. It would fire once more-but this time, it would wait until the rahkshi showed weakness. Obviously a 'death of a thousand knives' was not going to work here when a suit of armor cared nothing for blood. It would next aim for the eyes, mouth, and neck of the creature-and only when they were unguarded due to an overload of its defenses from multiple attacks. Even if this plan failed, Paka would gain valuable knowledge at virtually no cost. Knowledge that could be used to create an illusion just right for its needs to deal one killing blow.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: Fighting Rahkshi of ShapeshiftingIC: IraanusAs the Rahkshi screeched, Iraanus laughed with exhilaration as the thrill of battle overtook him. Unleashing another burst of impact vision at the Rakhshi's left arm, he leaped to the left and launched another freeze zamor at the creature's head.OOC: You may have to control six characters at once, Nuju, but luckily for you, the battle can't progress without you, so you have as much time as you want to catch up.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: I would also like to note that Onuzek isn't very fast, he has a lot of heavy armor that weighs him down some. So he's slow, but can take more hits.IC: OnuzekThe Rahkshi of Shapeshifting that he had been fighting issued a warning cry, but the armored titan payed it no mind, and charged at the Rahkshi. He saw another being launch a zamor at the creatures head, and attemted to destract it by sending two Pakari enhanced punches, one to its midsection and an uppercut to its head.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Laserbeak, Rahkshi BattleLaserbeak spotted Veira go flying, and decided to help. She might need medical attention. This decided, she skirted the clearing the the trees and knelt down next to the injured toa. "Hold still, I'm here to help."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ooh, that's painful.IC - Veira - FightAll she felt was the victory, however small, when they damaged the Rahkshi. She had turned to the hulking toa of gravity to congratulate him, when she was struck. She cried out in pain, and took a fall. It was like...dying. But the Rahkshi wasn't done yet. As the foot connected to her side, she realized she would rather have died than take a hit like that. But it wasn't anything like the excruciating pain of being shredded by a tree. The pain in her abdomen increased, and she knew she'd lost a lot of blood. Her left arm at her side felt limp, but unfortunately not numb. Probably broken. Her vision went blurry, and she knew there was only one thing left she could do."Oi! Rahkshi! You forgot something!"She smiled weakly, hearing a charging Rahi from afar."I've got friends in Karz."Her mask of reanimation worked at a stronger power than it had in a long time out of pure desperation. First, a beast that sent chills down her spine. A dead Kane Ra smashed through the trees and ran at full speed, straight for the Rahkshi of shapeshifting. Second, a band of five zombie Le-Matoran adventurers brandishing swords and stabbing at that Rahkshi of shapeshifting. Then last, but certainly not least... A flying Rahi, swooping down to kill the Rahkshi of shapeshifting with a razor sharp beak. It let out a battle cry, and they all struck at once. Five Matoran slashing. A Kane Ra charging. A Kewa swiping. She had to maintain complete concentration to keep seven things reanimated. If she lost concentration even once, they would fall to the ground. She felt consciousness slipping away, but held on. She had to hold on.OOC: Well. This is quite a predicament. Any longer and she'll have to raise herself. :P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC; Laserbeak, Helping Veira, Near Rahkshi FightLaserbeak swore when she saw the wounds. She promptly began to rip out large portions of the lining of her boots, and attempted to stop the bleeding from Veira's abdomen. "Karz karz karz...... Come on, hang on......" She said to the toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Nuju Metru, you missed Amakav blastign the rakshi of insect control with fire to slow down his fall.Tegam is not fighting. Tangua is dropping our of the fight.IC: Tegam, tangruaTegam made a mad dash for havon, propped underneath the tree in the middle of the battlefeild. At eh same time, Tangrua noticed hm to, and truned eh cart around to pick him up. Tegam jumped onto he cart, and magnetically pulled Havon aboard.After returning to where Zealokan lay, Tegam began to inspect havon. "He has a minor concussion," he said. "He should be better in a few minutes." He pressed his hands on either side of havon's mask and activiated his mask of healing. " I can speed up the heeling a bit, but with brain damage, I can't heal him immediately, unless we want him to be mentally disabled."

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Kalama, I don't care what you think should have happened to your character. These things are my call. You character has lost an arm and a leg, and now he's going to lose his life. If anybody ignores the wounds their character is given, I can promise you that I will kill your character, and maybe a few more besides. As for NSH, I'm sorry I missed it - I thought I remember having replied to that fire attack, but I could be wrong - but it's too late now to incorporate it. Sorry. IC:Lans's strike to the eye of the Nui-Rama killed it. The Rahkshi of Insect control, though, was too preoccupied to care. After dodging Tahuva's blast, it helped the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting and fended off Veira's latest summons - a huge Kane-ra was first. A swell of leeches exploded out of the ground at its call, gurgling and glistening, and all set upon the Kane-Ra, viciously sucking it dry of what little flesh remained. Soon the bones of the beast would have no support, would fall apart. As for the flying adversary, the Rahkshi called into the fray three new Nui-Rama, which went after the Kewa and pulled it away from its intended target. The Rahkshi of Insect Control lastly brought up a horde of immense beetles to overwhelm the undead matoran with their sharp pincers. The Rahkshi of Shapeshifting was thus freed of its undead burdens. It dodged Iraanus' freeze zamor, but took his impact blow to the arm. A crack as the Rahkshi's arm broke. Enraged, the Rahkshi ran to Iraanus and, seizing his zamor launcher, threw it into the pit in the middle of the clearing. It punched the Skakdi back into a tree to buy time as it countered Onuzek's blows with incredible speed, kicking him away from itself. Mawk's spade the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting caught above its head, and used to whip the puny Matoran off its back. Mawk could not break free of the Rahkshi's iron grip, and could thus do nothing when the Rahkshi bit as his neck and ripped out the jugular vein. When Onuzek struck again, the Rahkshi used the blood-spewing Matoran as a shield, and Mawk took a number of Kakama-speed hits before Onuzek realized what was going on. By now, Mawk had lost too much blood to survive, and his small form had gone grey. The Rahkshi ripped his body in two with its bare hands as easily as it could have a cooked chicken. The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption ducked under Skyra's stab, and noting the Hau on his face, kicked at his shield, hoping that the impact force would push the Toa of Air backwards. Uar's scythe was blocked with a superfast staff parry and, Uar brought to a halt, the Rahkshi pushed him backwards to give itself a little room for what came next. Xavier, who had already lost two limbs, lost the other two in quick succession. The Rahkshi tossed his helpless torso, bleeding profusely, up into the air, and after a short rain of blood, caught Xavier on the end of its staff as he fell back to earth. The blade pounded straight through his body, and what was left of Xavier groaned in anguish. The Rahkshi ripped the shish-kebab off its staff, and, tossing the limbless Toa up once more, swung its staff like a baseball bat at the midair body, decapitating it. The Rahkshi picked up Xavier's dead head, showed it to its enemies, who had stopped to watch in horror, and slowly let it disintegrate from the outside in. Xavier-dust fell through its fingers like a fine sand. The Rahkshi hissed dangerously. The Rahkshi of Density, freed by Dekuna's leaving the fray, became substantial again. It went to help the Rahkshi of Plant Control, which was being overwhelmed by a number of adversaries at once. Mahdrik had moved too quickly to be caught by the vines of the Rahkshi of Plant Control, but he barreled straight through the Rahkshi of Density, who had failed to de-densify in time. The high-impact hit threw the Rahkshi back into its fellow. Both got up, angry, and with the Rahkshi of Density slightly worse for wear. The Rahkshi of Plant control had hardly gotten up when it had to jump in the air to avoid Trakuda's blades. The Rahkshi of Density softened the ground beneath the sliding being, and Traduka was sucked into the earth as if it were quicksand. Kethrye's ice blast caught the Rahkshi of Plant Control squarely, but its comrade quickly made the block of ice solid enough to be walked out of. In response, the Rahkshi of Plant Life made solid tree limbs whack towards Kethrye. The Rahkshi of Accuracy tossed a stone in the direction of Paka - its powers made the stone hit the target invariably, and so worked as a homing tool. Hissing, the Rahkshi approached the concealed Paka, and slashed at where he was with the blade of its staff. OOC: In case you need clarification, Kalama, or don't take my word for it again, I'll tell you flat out that I killed two of your characters... spectacularly.

test2.png

OOC: Paka still after Rahkshi of Accuracy.IC: Paka dropped the illusion and parried both blows with its knives as it hopped further into darkness. But just barely-it was only due to the craftsmanship and unique 'S'-shape of the knives that they could withstand such powerful strikes.However, the being added a little surprise for the slash. When the staff made contact with its parrying knife, the matoran sent a powerful vibration through the blade that would be transmitted through armor and hopefully disorient the rahkshi with its disturbance of tissue (it channeled the vibration to travel away from its own body). If it could get the edge for the second, it was sure that its allies would be on the thing in a second.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: Possibly getting back into the battle, let's just see.IC-Jaron:Jaron awoke with a start. He looked around himself quickly, up high on a platform in the Le-Wahi jungle...Ah, he thought, Of course. The rahkshi of plant control. He stood up, still aching somewhat, and grabbed his shield. It hadn't been damaged by his fall, though it had split apart. He put his swords back together, and put the shield on his back. Walking into the armory, he looked at the various weapons on the walls.Do I really need more weapons? Jaron thought as he looked over the swords on the wall. Yes. I do, if I'm fighting that bloody rahkshi again... He grabbed a gladius off the wall, to replace the dagger he had lost, and strapped it to his waist. He then jumped on his board and flew back. Noticing the Toa and the Skakdi still fighting the Rahkshi, Jaron stayed up and observed. He then noticed his trajectory, and came up with the perfect plan."Hey, Florahk!" He yelled at the creature, flying in front of the sun to hopefully blind it. "I'm up here!" He swooped down low to the rahkshi, launching a firebombing run. A straight line of fire burned next to the rahkshi, separating it from the two beings fighting it. He swooped next to it again, parallel to his first attack, making another line of fire. He then turned, beginning to completely box the rahkshi in, as yet more liquid fire burned its path to the right of the rahkshi. On his last strafing run, to the left of the rahkshi, he grabbed the gladius and swung as hard as he could at the creature's spiny back.OOC: Well, Nuju, I'm back. I still have my Toa o' fire powers, my greatswords, and my hau (and my ache), but I grabbed a gladius back at the armory platform. Shall we see how this goes?Oh yeah, it's the Rahkshi of Plantlife, in case you don't know. And I just noticed that I've been a member longer than you have. *twitches*EDIT: One more thing, Nuju, I was reading up higher, and you mentioned a Nui-Jaga as being a fly. Nui-Jaga is the scorpion thing, and the Nui-Rama is the fly. For the sake of accuracy, unless Makuta/your rahkshi mutated it.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I removed the previous post and am recreating it , because I do not want Amakav to break his neck, eventhough he might still anyway.IC: AmakavAs Amakav fell, he twisted around, aiming for one of the newly summoned Rui-rama and blasted a wave of fire, completely engulfing it. As the air heated, it started to rise and Amakav spread out his body to to slow down his fall. With any luck, he would only break an arm or leg, or both.When he landed, he tucked and rooled, grecefully, into a little heap right next to Tegam and Zealokan.IC: Tegam"He broke both is arms, and a leg." Tegam said, inspecting his newest paitent. " I should be able to heal him, but he won't be on his feet for a while."OOC: As of now all three of my current Chars are out of he fight, 1 with broken limbs. They are all with Zealokan and Payiges, as well as havon.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Trakuda wedged his disk into the ground like a plug to stop him from getting sucked in further, then used it as a foothold to escape, pulling the disk out with him as he left. He let out a sigh of relief that he had survived his encounter, and rushed to a safer distance.After gaining his bearings, he decided not to risk death again, instead simply throwing his disk at the Rahkshi of Plant Control's head. There were probably a million different ways in which the Rahkshi would block it, but it could serve as a distraction.

IC: Havon - starting to come too, but currently out of the fight. Havon groaned, and opened his eyes. "D-Dekuna? Is that you?" His vision was a bit blurry, but it was starting to clear up. "What happened..."IC: Skyra - Battling Rahkshi of Molecular DisruptionSkyra was knocked backwards a bit by the Rahkshi kicking at his shield, then Skyra watched in horror as the monster brutally murdered Xavier. "You....you...karz forsaken monster!" Skyra yelled. Skyra sent began to stream a powerful hurricane force wind directly at the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, the Rahkshi was sent flying...right into the Rahkshi of Density. (hopefully anyway.)

OOC: Never been in a real fight have you Katuko? Step back and take a look at it from where I'm standing and I've been in real fights before. In melee combat very few attacks ever hit, especially when the combatants are fresh as we are just dropping in for round one. It's now round two. We're still fresh. 7 rounds later we won't be so refreshed, we'll be tired, and we'll get sloppy, THEN attacks will start hitting. Also, I don't see how Nuju is overwhelmed. I'm playing triple the characters he is with more people than this right now and I don't feel overwhelmed. If I can do it, he can.I've already let you have your one screw up Nuju. I clearly typed Tawk's first attack as going for the the Rahkshi's FACE. You played it as attacking the Rahkshi's BACK. I let you have that one but I'm calling out the rest of your mistakes and using them to my advantage if you're going to continue to do that. Play it straight now.Second mistake you've made, Onuzek is large and heavy, he cannot be simply kicked away and his blows cannot be countered, only evaded.Third mistake you've made, Kraata do not have anything that resemble "teeth", especially since it hasn't transfromed into anything at this point. Mawl is fine. His hands are fine too so your "Can't do anything" is false. Accept your defeat in this post of the Morpharahk. Next time don't let a Matoran near the Rahkshi's face. Expecially mine.Xaiver is also fine. Fourth mistake you've made, he's not a Toa. I've clearly typed him out as being a Ta-Matoran at least once. He's been watching the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption, is at a distance enough to react to things like lunges which are ineffective against an opponant who's paying attention to you. You've killed SQUAT. And here I am being nice enough to let you decide whether or not any of my attacks hit. You're not going to extect the same courtesy to me? I'm insulted. I'm done being nice now. I'm taking every mistake you make and I'm hitting the advantage so hard they'll feel the aftershocks on the other side of the universe. Come on Nuju this is pathetic! I'm not even trying!IC: As the Morpherahk went to try and take a "bite" out of Mawl after grabbing him and not turning into anything, Mawl's lighting fast pilot reflexed came into play as his free hands reacted. with his left hand he braced himself agains the open plates of the helm while with his right he reached in and grabbed the Kraata by it's mouth and yanked HARD pulling it free. The Morpherahk might have been able to stop him if it had two arms but with one holding Mawl and the other hanging limply at it's side broken, it had nothing to stop the Matoran with."Wow you are one ugly son of Makuta." Mawl commented before breaking the Kraata's spine as he let go of the armor and snapped the fragile slug's back with his left hand. He looked up at Onuzek. "Check it out! This is what you were fighting the whole time dude!" He held up the dead Kraata.Kylina and Xavier watched the Rahkshi fight the two Toa before doing something completely awkward."What is it doing?" Kylina asked."I believe the metallic dust from the knife that it disintigrated has embedded itself in it's eyes and it's seeing things. It clearly thinks there some kind of victory it's had." The Ta-Matoran said to the Ga-Matoran before examing his bracers.Tawk fell over laughing at the Rahkshi from where he was sitting. "It's blind! It can't see squat!""Hey bro! Check out my trophy!" Mawl said before the Rahkshi armor holding him fell to the ground before the Matoran tumbled free. He yelped before springing back to his feet.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Veira - Fight"Freaking sons of Makuta fish." she cursed as they took down her 'friends from Karz.' They had barely served as a distraction this time. She cursed at the ease with which she had been taken down. She never should've taken on six Rahkshi. She was exhausted. At her very best, most luckiest, she could call on something to drag her out of here. She was not at her best.Veira turned to the Toa trying to help her. She smiled again, hoping this being had a mask of healing. She couldn't see very well. "Thanks, but I don't think you can help. I feel myself slipping away...leave, before they kill you, too."She sighed. It would be a slow, painful death. She would soon die of blood loss, and that was only part of her pain."Please, just kill me now. End my torment, I beg you."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.