Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Matakite The further they traveled into Le-Wahi, the thicker the jungle became. Matakite found himself tripping over the spongy, uneven surface with increasing frequency. Of all of the Wahis, he realized this was one he had never visited. LoJak was examining a hollow tree trunk that appeared to have been broken in two. "Uh, guys? I'm pretty sure this is near that Nui-Rama hive I disturbed earlier. We may want to skirt around it."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Vanboi nodded, as it would not be like a Toa to cause a fight for no reason. The Rahi were mere pawns to the evil of Makuta. But soon, very soon, the darkness of the king of shadows will fall as the Toa Mata return to herald in a new perfect age of harmony and peace. The Toa of Fire know that day was coming, that was why he was turned into a Toa. Mata-Nui had chosen him like the other heroes of the world to help usher innthe new age.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: JLPirok: How much further to Le-Koro?JL: Lemme check.JL activated his mask powers, and suddenly he could hear sword clashes, lasers and shouts from what was probably Le-Koro.JL: Not far. Problem is, there seems to be a battle. Probably with a Skakdi, seeing as I heard laser eyes, all that stuff. We better hurry. If not, I might lose my chance of selling my, Uh, dead Kraata. Or maybe I should keep it. I liked how it died- smashed to bits by it's own tunnels of shadows, and then jabbed, over and over.As the group continued, the battle noises got closer and closer until JL didn't require his Arthron to hear.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JLJL looked at the guy in front of him. He had been hidden well, but revealed himself soon, and, on the way, insulted him and his newfound friends.JL: Makuta spies? Maybe not. You want proof? Here.He held out the dead, squishy, disgusting Kraata.JL: Anyways, who are you? What if you're a Makuta spy! Hmph. Whatever, I'll be suspicious. But what's happening down there? Care to explain?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pirok (Toa)"I think we may have a bit of a problem..." Pirok said to the group, gesturing toward Proditor.IC: Proditor"Why isn't there screaming? Why isn't anyone cowering at the mention of my name?" he thought, looking around. "Will I need to kill something to get attention?" he asked himself.Deciding the answer was yes, he turned, and created a vacuum around the head of a Guuko, suffocating it. When the bird's head finally could take no more and exploded (but only within the range of the vacuum), Proditor allowed the air to return."Look! Did you see that! I just killed a big bird! I'm obviously evil! Look at me, I practically radiate evil-ness!" he screamed, beginning to lose control over the little sanity he had left.OOC: Thanks for shortening that walk. If I had to read one more post of 'walking through the Jungle' I'd have exploded. =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vanboi wondered why this figure thought them to be Makuta spies, did he not see that many of them were noble Toa? Deep in the Toa of flames' mind he registered that Toa could be flawed, but that part was covered by a shell of hope. He dared not liberate that knowledge, for in that way would unlock his prior state.As he saw Proditor kill the Gukko, Vanboi's mind worked its magic. Soon enough his eyes told him that what he saw was not a Toa of Air, but a Rahkshi of Cyclones. No Toa could be evil like that.drawing his sword Vanboi spoke, "How dare you invade this forest Makuta spawn!"

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: I'm assuming Tuanuku is far back enough that Proditor isn't affected, and if Merror engages him, neither will he be. IC (Merror) Merror didn't waste time talking. In a flash his swords were drawn as he strode at the Toa of Air. Suddenly, an orange glow ran up the swords as he superheated them. He pointed one sword, the air above it shimmering with heat, at Proditor. "Leave," he said. "Now."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Trakuda, jungle): Another tree branch, another stumble. Why, of all the places he chose to come, did he come here? As he tore himself from the mud and filth on the ground, Trakuda had another flashback, a clearer one this time... IC (Trakuda, flashback): The adrenaline was high, the excitement and tension was in the air, but it was accompanied by fear and doubt. What if they didn't make it? What if they were killed, or worse, captured?"Well? You coming?" said the Kewa rider as Trakuda shook the thoughts from his head. Things like this required action."You bet I am! Let's get moving, that Rama hive won't wait to be smashed." he remarked, masking his fear with false courage. The rider smiled grimly as Trakuda hopped atop the Kewa. As dozens more bird-like Rahi took off around them, Trakuda gripped the feathers of the creature tight. The Kewa's clawed feet left the ground, and the wind began to rush through the gaps in Trakuda's mask. He had never flown before. This experience was once in a lifetime.His newfound happiness was instantly stamped down with extreme prejudice as thousands of bug-like Rahi emitted from the hive far away in the forest. He swallowed. IC (Trakuda, jungle): His daydreams were interrupted as he heard voices. A large group, primarily Toa, by the sounds of things. And they didn't appear to be getting along. Shuffling through a bush, Trakuda turned and saw them arguing. Battle noises could be heard in the background, but Trakuda ignored them, he was more interested in this group. They hadn't noticed him yet. OOC: That's you lot (slightly obviously :P)

I.C. Vompran stalked his way through the jungle of Le-Wahi. He tracking someone who was guilty of a killing, and wished he knew who it was. Suddenly through the swamp mist and trees, He saw a red flash of armor. By now, Vompran was able to make out the fact, that the criminal was a skakdi. Suddenly, he wished he had a partner to help him fight, as skakdi are generally more powerful than toa."I will need to quiet-keep and use the element of surprise if I have any hopes of long-live." Thought Vompran as he moved closer to the killer.

elementalussal.png

IC: ProditorProditor looked at the beings who had run up to him. Recognising Merror, he said:"Well, what do you know? If it isn't my old friend. If I remember correctly, I made you a promise before our last battle was interrupted. I plan to keep that promise, if it's all the same to you." Then, noticing Lucar and Vanboi (OOC: Really sorry if I misspelt either of those), he added:"Although, perhaps not today. Unless your two allies are willing to back off. I may be insane, but I know what odds are. And, if I am correct, Toa are beings of morals. You would not engage another being in an unfair fight."OOC: Yes, Ghosthands, he is beyond Tuanuku's range. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JL Behind all this, JL swished his sword, clearly interested in how this turned out. Some kind of Toa of air was right there, swishing around, having already killed a Rahi. This person was either Insane, corrupted, or not a Toa. JL spun his sword, and it charged with lightning. JL walked up to the new Toa. JL: (Spinning his Kraata proudly) You know what this is? This is a prize. If you are its brother, show it. If you are just insane, well, you'd either try and eat this, or fight us. If you are just stupid, we'll give you a hint - leave this place.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Proditor"I am a Toa, allied with the Makuta, I am insane, and I do not believe I am stupid. Fear me. I have killed beings other than simple Rahi." Proditor said, in reply to JL. He could still remember the day he was banished from here, those many centuries ago. And he could still remember why...OOC: Perhaps Proditor is about to reveal the secret of why he was banished? ›=)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "Silence Rahkshi," said Vanboi as he aimed his sword at the foe. The Toa of Fire hadn't yet realized that his powers were negated, and was trying to roast the Toa of winds. "No true Toa would ever side with the Makuta. You wound the name Toa with that claim. By Tahu's flames may you fry under the power of a true Toa."

IC (Matan and Natan): Soon after having escaped what they saw as more proof that no-one and nothing on this island could be trusted, the two Skakdi continued through the jungle. By now, most of the electricity that had wracked Natan's body had dissapated, though his limbs still twitched involuntarily. He was now taking advantage of their respite to examine his brother's stabbed shoulder with his X-ray vision. What he saw did not please him. There was little damage to the mechanical parts, but the flying dagger had gone deep into the organic muscle. Cursing every being on this Mata Nui-forsaken island, he looked up to see three of them. OOC: That's you, Phauxx.

ppg2.png

OOC: Tanma, everyone attacking Proditor is out of Tuanuku's power-negating range. Your powers are fine. =) IC: Proditor Proditor raised his hand, and sent a small gust of wind at Vanboi, hoping to blow him over."You're constant babble irritates me, Toa. And I am not a Rahkshi. To be honest, I hate the things. Well, not most of them, but I don't like Turahk. They creep me out. Although, even the other Rahkshi are scared of Turahk, so I suppose you can't blame me." Proditor was enjoying this. He knew the Toa were waiting for him to attack first. Toa didn't tend to attack. So, just to annoy them, and insure his safety, he dropped his sword on to the ground."There. I'm unarmed. Hit me with your best shot, Toa." he smiled, knowing that no Toa would attack an unarmed being. IC: Pirok (Toa) Pirok decided that it was time to finish this, and walked up to Proditor."I am Pirok. I am a Toa. You killed my best friend, and I am more than willing to hit you with my best shot." OOC: If you're wondering about the 'You killed my best friend' remark, at the request of Friar Tuck I changed my character's backstory. Have a look at it, and that should clear things up for you. =)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Tuanuku): On his damaged legs, Tuanuku had fallen some way behind most of his travelling companions, save for the friendly, peaceful figure who inentified himself as a matoran, whose short legs also slowed him. He had many questions about this island and its inhabitants, but after spending an hour walking and talking, he felt he understood the basics of life on Mata Nui. Makuta bad, Matoran good. Six koros, three virtues. As they approached Le-koro, he heard yet more shouting up ahead. The source was hidden from him by several trees, but it still caused him worry. After all, when had it ever heralded something good? Never in Tuanuku's experiences.

ppg2.png

OOC: Vanboi didn't run up with JL and Merror, so he should have been still in range. If not, I blame the fact that he has no right being a Toa and has no training.IC: Vanboi walks up towards the rest of the heroes, unknowingly stepping out of the field. The Toa of Fire was bristling with rage, his Ta-Matoran heritage seeming in. How dare this Rahkshi claim to be a Toa! No Toa would work for the master of shadows, it is a great blasphemy! The only thing worse would be to think the Toa Mata worked with Makuta! But no one would be evil enough to think that, of course.

IC (Merror) One of Merror's swords was centimetres from Proditor's throat. "On the Kini-Nui I asked you a question," he said dangerously. "I ask you again: what is your purpose? Why have you come here? What do you want with the people of this village? Because if I don't like it, I'll send you back where you came from."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Sisk was carrying a Gukko saddle when he heard a voice in front of him. his view was obstructed by the piece of equipment he was carrying."Still fast.stuck groundside, tamer?" Sisk lowered his arms a little to see the speaker.In front of him stood a stout green figure with polished armour and the insignia of a pilot on his shoulder. The self-satisfied smile that came with that position included of course."Oh, Boreas, long-time no-see!" he greeted him. Boreas was one of Le-Koro's ace Gukko-pilots and had one of the largest number of sorties under his belt. The pilot clapped him on the shoulder and spoke again. "Everything alright with Highflyer?"Highflyer was Boreas Gukko. Recently some Le-Matoran sewers had suggested new saddles. However the quality had somewhat lacked and while testing a strap had come loose and Boreas had almost been thrown off and Highflyer had crash-landed in a tree and sprained his wing."Leah took well-care of him." Sisk replied. "In fact, I am now-just readying the gear. You can quick-sore out of here in no-time."Boreas thanked him and went off, outside towards the airstrip. Sisk could see Kongu and several other pilots, studying maps and discussing their sorties.Sisk sighed as he thought about the feeling of flying. He was a fairly good leaf-runner, but other then that only tended to the birds, he didn't fly them. Witha shrug, he picked up Highflyers saddle and walked over to where the Gukko was resting. It would be the first sortie after the birds injury and he wanted get the Rahi used to the feeling of carrying a saddle and rider again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Decaia - Swamp bank: Slowly, Decaia stirred. After the action he had been through, he didn't feel rested, despite how long he had slept; still, he was glad to have gotten the opportunity. As his mind began to clear, he wondered what had woken him up; usually he would go far longer without waking up but now... something seemed to be tugging at his mind. He rolled over, standing up slowly. A feeling in his head was telling him to head north; like there was something there of great worth to him. Like something was calling him... The Toa of Water wasn't sure what was causing it; after all, the only thing of worth to him was his rose... and it didn't have telepathic powers. Deciding to investigate, he looked to the sky, trying to get an idea of the direction he needed to go. Finding a familiar star, he turned and began to head in the direction of the land of ice and snow. OOC: Decaia to Ko-Wahi.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Matakite The shouting ahead grew louder, and he feared it may come to blows. He caught a brief glimpse of the Toa that had damaged the Suva-Kaita earlier, and his worry increased. Corrupted though the Toa of Air may be, he did not deserve death. And Matakite was not certain yet if some of the Toa in the group would not inflict such punishment. "It is best we remain here, we will be useless if a battle ensues," he said, turning to Tuanuku. "For now, I will think on the well-being of the island." Matakite sat on the jungle floor, took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Ic: "Well fought, sir," the matoran said. "I am Atiel, gentleman adventurer. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" "I'm Senegal, poet-pugilist," he said. "I fight in rings sometimes and write literature when I don't. Needsless to say, I'm an expert in the brawl, and you did well, too. Whoever has your services is a blessed man."

Atiel chuckled. "Thank you for your kind words--you did quite well yourself. As for who has my services, I am on my way to Ta-Koro to investigate some talk about the old Chronicler. Unfortunately, I am in quite a hurry, as this delightful brawl has delayed my travel. I bid you farewell." He said, slinging the hammer over his back. "If you should find yourself in need of my aid, do not hesitate to seek me out." OOC: Atiel to Ta. :w:

OOC: Cipher from Le-Wahi IC: Cipher glanced around, noting the subtle differences in the now dense foliage. It had been a minor miracle, at least to him, that he, even with assistance, had managed to make it to Le-Wahi in a timely manner. He didn't want to press his luck. Of course, in the back of his mind, he knew that it was pointless in the first place. The others would (hopefully) manage to ensure that he wouldn't stray too far, and in the even that he did get lost... Well, it wouldn't help. Even now, he slowly, inexorably began to veer off course.

helo frens

IC: Proditor"I don't like to be seen as a coward. But, with one on four odds, my only choices are a nova blast-Or THIS!"Proditor's body fell to the ground, his eyes dulling. He appeared to be dead, and any small amount of investigation would tell you the same thing.Proditor's spirit stood back and laughed silently as the Toa looked, confused, at his (seemingly) dead body."I knew having my Iden shaped like a Miru was a good idea." he said, although none of the beings around him could hear it.OOC: Seemed like the best time to use it. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JLJL looked at the dead body, knowing there was some kind of trick. After all, even an insane person wouldn't just die unless this body was just a shell, as if its armor, or he was cursed. JL: Well, that was weird. He's probably run away or something, I don't think he'll give up so easily. Either way, lets head on over to the village.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Merror) "Wait," said Merror. He crouched next to the fallen Toa of Air. "He's alive, but...it's like he's in a coma." He placed a hand on the Toa's mask. He could feel it hum beneath his hand - it was active! Merror's sharp mind put two and two together in a flash. "He's using a Kanohi Iden," he said, standing up quickly. "His spirit could return to his body at any time. But if I do this - " Merror pulled the mask off Proditor's face. " - his spirit should be drawn back into his body." OOC: Zadron from Ko-Wahi IC (Zadron) Zadron strode at the back of the group. "Cipher," he called. "Keep to the path." Despite being a very patient Vortixx, Zadron was finding this walk rather trying. How long was it going to take Aexias to get rid of the Toa so they could fake her death?"

IC: "Or," suggested Vanboi as Merror took off the mask, "We could make sure this Rahkshi can't harm anyone ever again. Even without his mask on he could be dangerous." The Toa of Fire was still fuming about the insults the Makuta spawn had said about Toa, but his message was at least partial intended to suggest disarming the foe. But of course who it is interpreted could go either way.