Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Haven't gotten any further conversation out of Laki, so I'll move on for now.IC (Madrihk):"...Thanks," Madrihk said, having gotten the info he needed from Laki. The Toa of Ice said goodbye, and limped onwards towards Le-Koro's clinic, where he got his leg patched up. After nearly a full day's sleep at an inn, Madrihk felt revitalized. His leg still hurt, but at least he didn't limp anymore. He also felt that his elemental energy was nearly full again. Even so, he would make sure not to overexert himself. The last solo trip through the jungle had nearly killed him, and he had no idea who he could trust in this foreign region. It looked like the commuity was rather friendly, but he had heard rumors of people fighting each other and not just Rahi. Once you got out of Le-Koro itself, into essentially lawless territory, anything could happen. But if anyone found out who he was, he would most likely not be safe in the village either. The best thing to do would be to leave quickly and keep traveling, but that was too dangerous. A real dilemma...Madrihk felt a growing idea in the back of his head. The only place someone like him could feel safe were places where he would be accepted. But a murderer wasn't easy to accept for most of those who would be willing to form communities, and the rest would not be trustworthy themselves... Therefore, Madrihk felt the need to be in charge. If he made the laws, then he would be safe from them. But still: Someone would surely want to dethrone him sooner or later. In that case, he needed protection. But who would be both trustworthy and willing to protect him? The Toa pondered this question for a while, until he came to a conclusion.With a flat wooden board in hand, Madrihk strolled out of the inn, carving some words into it with a sharpened rock. He drew the attention of several Le-Koronans as he carried the sign across the treetop village. He sat down on a branch running close to the "ground" and placed the relatively large sign next to himself."SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND."With a confident smile, Madrihk leaned back against and waited confidently for the first applicant. He knew that someone would eventually sign up, for there were few warriors who could resist the call to adventure. The only question that worried the Toa of Ice was: Once they were gathered, would he be able to make them do as he wanted?OOC: Yeah, recruiting whomever here. Madrihk's not picky at this point in time.

IC: ProditorProditor felt himself being pulled back into his body. "This is not good..." he thought.Once he was back in, he did his best to play dead.IC: Pirok (Toa)"I'd hate to point out a flaw in your logic, but won't he go into an actual coma without his mask?" Pirok said to Merror.IC: ProditorRealising the meaning of what Pirok said, Proditor grabbed his sword, swung it 'round, not actually succeeding in hitting anyone, then turned around and ran. What he hadn't realised was that he had been standing in front of a tree.He had just run into that tree."Goodnight." he said, falling unconscious.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Trakuda, jungle): This arguement was an enticing one. It appeared one of them, apparently a newcomer, was insane. Judging by the fact that they had just run into a tree, Trakuda guessed the same. Slipping away, Trakuda entered Le-Koro, where he noticed a crowd of Le-Koronans looking at a carved piece of wood on the wall. It read: "SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND."This sounded extremely interesting, but Trakuda wondered whether this warrior would accept Matoran."Hi, um, as you can see, I'm a Matoran, so, would I um, be allowed to come on this trek... Adventure.... Kind of... Thing?"

IC: Pirok"Would it be against Toa morals to kill him while he's unconscious?" Pirok asked, jokingly.OOC: If you're wondering, yes, 'jokingly' is a real word, just like 'discombobulation' and 'hippopotomonstrosisquipidaliophobia'.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I worry that Vanboi is OOC here, does his personality still match up to his description?IC: Vanboi thought on the his words, and replied, "Killing; perhaps. But restraining; no. Maybe we could melt down the armor, tools, and mask of this fiend, that way when he wakes up he can't fight back. Does anyone here have power over earth, stone, iron, plant life, or ice. Some way we can stop him from moving about once he is unarmed?" The Toa wanted to make sure this Rahkshi would never harm anyone again, or insult a Toa. Bit Rahkshi aren't said to be this aware, perhaps this is some sort if Toa-Rahkshi hybrid created by the Makuta?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

This sounded extremely interesting, but Trakuda wondered whether this warrior would accept Matoran. "Hi, um, as you can see, I'm a Matoran, so, would I um, be allowed to come on this trek... Adventure.... Kind of... Thing?"

IC:Madrihk gave the Matoran before him a quick once-over. A Pakari-wearer, white, but with dark blue feet. Madrihk furrowed his brow. A Ko-Matoran. Not good, given his status as an outcast. Still, he couldn't remember having ever seen him before, so he guessed that the guy had been away for some time.Just as good, he thought. Out loud, he said:"Of course, my friend, anyone can join as long as they contribute with something. And don't worry: I'm not picky. Being able to fight is a plus due to the nature of this trip, but it's not a must as long as we have a few more warriors with us. If you have any other skills, they are welcome as well." He smiled. "The only people I won't take right now are cripples or lazybones, but you don't look like either, so I guess you're good. My name's Madrihk, by the way. What's yours?"

IC: Drome The Toa of sonics slipped from tree to tree, keeping himself as out of sight as possible. Not easy when you are bright orange and teal. He knew he had to be quiet. There could be dangerous Rahi hidden anywhere or someone even worse than any Rahi could be. His sensitive hearing picked up something moving through the underbrush. Was it a Rahi, another traveler, or was it... Kadon. "Come and get me, if you can." He quietly chuckled to himself. He was being followed, and he knew it. There was danger in the jungle. And he was one of them. "Yes, let's see if you have what it takes to try to catch me." The sound was getting closer, he decided it was time to act. He pulled himself up into a tree,hoping to set a trap for whatever it was. For anyone nearing the trap, it would be hard to miss the orange of the Toa sitting in a tree. This time, he wasn't going to go down easily. He was prepared for whatever danger may lurk in the jungle. Or so he thought.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Yeah, Tanma, just a little bit. And I just figured out what your character's name was inspired by: Vanboi = Fan-boy. Clever.IC: Pirok"I still say we kill him."IC: ProditorProditor had already gained consciousness, but listening to the Toa's moral dilemma had been so funny he was playing dead. He just had to wait for the right moment to grab his Kanohi from Merror's hand. But, Pirok's side was disturbing him just a little bit. And having his armour melted didn't sound very pleasant either. He decided that if Pirok made one more suggestion on how to murder him, he would have to reveal he wasn't actually unconscious anymore.IC: Pirok"We could say he attacked us first. It is kind of true."IC: Proditor"Y'know, this conversation is a little bit dirsturbing. I don't think I'll ever be able to take a nap again."He knew it was probably a bit early to reveal his being awake, but any longer and something bad would happen to him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Kadon) As quietly as I could, I walked through the jungle. Drome had to be in here somewhere. Faintly, I could sense the electricity coursing through his body, but I didn't bother pinpointing it. I would find him eventually. Drome, I reflected silently, was much like me. And we both grated on each other.I knew that I would stick out. Bright blue and lime green aren't exactly ideal colors for camoflague, but it was better than orange and teal, Drome's colors.. I considered using my Iden to scout ahead, but decided against it. Leaving my body unguarded would most likely be a mistake. Unknowingly, I walked right beneath him, for I, like most people, never thought of looking up.

IC: Drome There was his Target, right underneath him on the forest floor. He could see him walking right there, just waiting unknowingly for Drome to strike. Oh how wonderful this was. He wouldn't see it coming. So now he acted, leaping out of the tree, swinging his Morning Star right at his head. Drome found it rather ironic really, his Morning Star was going to knock Kadon's lights out. That is, if he managed to hit his foe.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: A crunching of leaves and the snapping of twigs was just the first clue that they were not alone. Erku's breath stopped short, instantly on guard. Heels digging firmly into the ground, his fist rose into the air, indicating his teammates to stop. Instinctively, Levinouk clasped an armored hand on his handle of his sword, a reflex honed from years of subtle paranoia. His eyes gleamed in the sunlight, dotting back and forth from branch to tree to log. It wasn't anything to look hard for. Two Skakdi, close, sharing recent battle scars, stood in a clearing thirty paces from the Toa Hyfeik. Erku found the handle of his weapon in his grasp as well, yet for different reasons. Skakdi? The pugnacious Toa of Ice thought to himself, doing his best to hold back his enjoyment and keep his cool. This will be fun, If they're looking for a fight, that is. "Hey!" Erku's smooth voice called out, calm but booming with authority. "Who are you?!?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: I think we all know that 'jokingly' is a word :P. Oh, and it's spelt 'hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia', by the way. IC (Merror) "There will be no killing," Merror snapped sternly. "If we do that, then we are no better than him. And no, only Matoran go into comas without their masks." He heard Proditor speak, and in response held the Kanohi Iden well back so that he could not reach it, while pointing one sword at him. "I think it's time for some answers," he said. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Kadon) The only thing that saved me was keeping that vague signal that I could sense from Drome's body at the forefront of my mind. Suddenly, it got clearer, and clearer, closer and closer.. I dove the the side, barely avoiding the Morning Star that crashed to the forest floor beside me. Curses! He'd been in the tree! I sprung to my feet, my sickles in my hands. They crackled with eletricity as I sent some of my elemental power coursing through them. I smiled. Drome's slow, clumsy mace would be no match for the dual sickles.

OOC: thank you for telling me. Why is Dece so much easier to write for?IC: Vanboi rubbed his head, still throbbing from the many tree collisions. "Do you think there is a Rahkshi of plant life in this Wahi?" he asked while clutching his mask. "I keep running into trees, and that tree gave him an excuse to be considered not a threat. Well I will think on it when I wake up. The Toa of Fire collapsed, his head wounds reopened from all the running he did today.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Drome Things were not going well for me right now. First, Kadon had dodged the crushing my mace was going to inflict on his skull, and now, my weapon was stick in the mud on the forest floor. And Kadon was still armed, and ready to deep-fry me with with his elemental powers. I had to get my Mace out of this stupid sticking land and onto Kadon's head. I struggled, and the mace broke free in a splatter of mud. It was slimy, and sticking to my armor, but at least I was armed and ready to fight again. "Still playing with Matoran toys, or are those your weapons?" I spoke, laughing slightly. Step one was to get him angry, and off guard. Step two was to smash him with my Morning Star. I didn't really need much of a plan, I had a mace and he didn't. That right there was how you won fights.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Matan and Natan): Natan quickly alerted hi brother to the newcomers' presence, and so it was the Skakdi of plantlife who spoke up. "I am Matan and this is my brother Natan" he replied. Then, remembering a previous encounter an wanting to act like the native he continued "And there's no need to draw weapons. We don't want a fight, but there's no harm in talking. Who are you?" It was only half true. Both Skakdi had stood up and were making covert preparations. The Skakdi race was not big on peace. Still, they needed information, so for now, they werre willing to talk.

ppg2.png

IC: Erku, although only somewhat disappointed, kept his composure, and let out a small breath of relief. He let his shoulders droop back down, his hand left only resting on his weapon. "Ah, that is good news to hear, any day. My name is Toa Erku, and these are my teammates, Levinouk and Phauxx." Phauxx instinctively began to bow, a small gesture, tipping his head slowly to acknowledge the newcomers. He didn't want to take Erku's attention, he wouldn't dare, so he just remained silent. "Forgive me for the weapon draw. We did not want to risk anything, and your species is not always too friendly." The Toa of Ice dragged out the word 'species', emphasizing it over anything. Don't want to insult them, likewise. "What are you doing here in Le-Wahi?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: Oops, 3DS keyboard is messed up so it's easy to make a typo. And as for 'jokingly' people have complained about it before.IC: Proditor"Well, as for who I am, I am Proditor. And as for why I am here, I walked over from Ga-Koro." Proditor wondered why the Toa would ask a question so stupid as why he was there.OOC: Sorry, Ghosthands, I couldn't help it. What's the point in having an insane character if you can't make him just a little eccentric? =PIC: PirokTurning to Merror, he asked:"Is maiming aloud? Or serious - but below fatal - damage?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Matan and Natan): "Le-Wahi? Region of Air? There is nothing here but trees! I think whoever named it must have been a total air-head.. But that's the name you say? Very well. We arrived on a beach late last night. With nothing else to do and wanting food, we searched inland. We saw a couple of creeps and a few beings who dropped treasure from the sky and then wanted it back, there was a fight and now here we are." He paused for a moment to draw breath. "However, that's not important. If you know the area, could you show us the way to some nearby village or something? It's been a while."

ppg2.png

Madrihk gave the Matoran before him a quick once-over. A Pakari-wearer, white, but with dark blue feet. Madrihk furrowed his brow. A Ko-Matoran. Not good, given his status as an outcast. Still, he couldn't remember having ever seen him before, so he guessed that the guy had been away for some time.Just as good, he thought. Out loud, he said:"Of course, my friend, anyone can join as long as they contribute with something. And don't worry: I'm not picky. Being able to fight is a plus due to the nature of this trip, but it's not a must as long as we have a few more warriors with us. If you have any other skills, they are welcome as well." He smiled. "The only people I won't take right now are cripples or lazybones, but you don't look like either, so I guess you're good. My name's Madrihk, by the way. What's yours?"

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "I'm Trakuda. I've got more skill than you think you know, I just need the right tools that's all. Well, maybe that's a small exaggeration but we'll get to that." he wondered whether he had spoken a little too much, so he quickly shut his mouth. But not for long, "Where exactly would we be going?"

OOC: Haven't gotten any further conversation out of Laki, so I'll move on for now. IC (Madrihk):"...Thanks," Madrihk said, having gotten the info he needed from Laki. The Toa of Ice said goodbye, and limped onwards towards Le-Koro's clinic, where he got his leg patched up. After nearly a full day's sleep at an inn, Madrihk felt revitalized. His leg still hurt, but at least he didn't limp anymore. He also felt that his elemental energy was nearly full again. Even so, he would make sure not to overexert himself. The last solo trip through the jungle had nearly killed him, and he had no idea who he could trust in this foreign region. It looked like the commuity was rather friendly, but he had heard rumors of people fighting each other and not just Rahi. Once you got out of Le-Koro itself, into essentially lawless territory, anything could happen. But if anyone found out who he was, he would most likely not be safe in the village either. The best thing to do would be to leave quickly and keep traveling, but that was too dangerous. A real dilemma... Madrihk felt a growing idea in the back of his head. The only place someone like him could feel safe were places where he would be accepted. But a murderer wasn't easy to accept for most of those who would be willing to form communities, and the rest would not be trustworthy themselves... Therefore, Madrihk felt the need to be in charge. If he made the laws, then he would be safe from them. But still: Someone would surely want to dethrone him sooner or later. In that case, he needed protection. But who would be both trustworthy and willing to protect him? The Toa pondered this question for a while, until he came to a conclusion. With a flat wooden board in hand, Madrihk strolled out of the inn, carving some words into it with a sharpened rock. He drew the attention of several Le-Koronans as he carried the sign across the treetop village. He sat down on a branch running close to the "ground" and placed the relatively large sign next to himself. "SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND." With a confident smile, Madrihk leaned back against and waited confidently for the first applicant. He knew that someone would eventually sign up, for there were few warriors who could resist the call to adventure. The only question that worried the Toa of Ice was: Once they were gathered, would he be able to make them do as he wanted? OOC: Yeah, recruiting whomever here. Madrihk's not picky at this point in time.

I.C. "I would like to apply for the job-trek.", said Vompran. "Afterall, you could use a toa-hero."

elementalussal.png

IC: Erku listened in, half-heartedly, to the generic tale of the Skakdi. They obviously don't think we should care about details, and we shouldn't intrude, either way. "Sure. Le-Koro is about a ten minute walk from here." He said, jabbing his thumb northeast. It's not like we have anything else to do. Besides, we are Toa. We should help. As they began their journey, Erku turned back to the Skakdi Matan. "So, I take it you're new here?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC (Matan and Natan): "That's right" said Matan. "Might even stay a while." As the ground became damper and more swampy, he summoned another vine and swung into the branches of a large tree, inviting the others to join him. Natan did not look impressed with this. He was obviously less at home in the jungle than his brother. Still, he let it pass, so Matan continued. "A village sounds fine. Is it your people who live there, or someone else? You seem to have a lot of species round here, and I'll thankyou not to make disparaging comments" - he glared at the white being, but there wasn't any power in it.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

Madrihk gave the Matoran before him a quick once-over. A Pakari-wearer, white, but with dark blue feet. Madrihk furrowed his brow. A Ko-Matoran. Not good, given his status as an outcast. Still, he couldn't remember having ever seen him before, so he guessed that the guy had been away for some time.Just as good, he thought. Out loud, he said:"Of course, my friend, anyone can join as long as they contribute with something. And don't worry: I'm not picky. Being able to fight is a plus due to the nature of this trip, but it's not a must as long as we have a few more warriors with us. If you have any other skills, they are welcome as well." He smiled. "The only people I won't take right now are cripples or lazybones, but you don't look like either, so I guess you're good. My name's Madrihk, by the way. What's yours?"

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "I'm Trakuda. I've got more skill than you think you know, I just need the right tools that's all. Well, maybe that's a small exaggeration but we'll get to that." he wondered whether he had spoken a little too much, so he quickly shut his mouth. But not for long, "Where exactly would we be going?"
I.C. Excuse me, I hope you don't mind if I intrude, said a Fe-Matoran named Kranuka. But didn't you say you needed tools? (motions to Traduka) Because I happen to be a weapon salesman and you'll need a better weapon than that tiny knife if you plan on going on a trek like that. I was thinking you might want to trade it in for something. A dagger maybe.

elementalussal.png

IC: Proditor(To Pirok) "I had a friend like you once. Death threats, sarcasm, over-enthusiasm and fire-y origins."IC: Pirok"If you tell me his name, I can send him a matchbox with what's left of you inside." he replied, darkly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "My people," Erku, began, and paused, as if briefly lost of words,"My people are everywhere. I do not see much separation, we come and go between Koro as we please, more united then anything. There is little 'inhabitants of Le-Koro, Ga-Koro, Onu-Koro', but more 'inhabitants of Mata-Nui'." The growing sensation of annoyance crept on Erku, his new friends seeming to want him to, "get to the point"."But I come from Ko-Koro, the neighbor north of this region. It will always be home to me..." The dark blue eyes of Erku seemed to gaze off into the sky as he lost himself in thought.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Vanboi's head has begun to leak an oily fluid, as his body periodically trembles. The head trauma he received thanks to his mask of speed appears to have reached it's peak, as he laid collapsed and unmoving.

IC (Madrihk, Le-Koro):The Toa of Ice nodded approvingly."Tools... if you don't have your own, I'm sure we can get some for you before we leave. Since I'm in charge here..." ( Madrihk thought it best to point that out quickly) "...you just tell me what you think we need and I'll put it on my list. Now, for your question: Our destination is not set in stone. Depending on who joins this group we might end up in different places. I was thinking we would march east, however, and somewhat south."He pulled out a map and pointed."As you know, we are here in Le-Koro, smack in the middle of the jungle and swamps. Ta-Koro lies here, near the foot of the volcano. But this area here..." - he traced his finger around the south-eastern coast - "...is mostly unoccupied and only home to roaming beasts. We will gather a team, then force our way into that land and claim it as our own. The servants of Makuta will try to stop us, but we shall prevail."Madrihk rolled the map back up and straightened his back."Once there, we will have to fortify our position to avoid being overrun. But once we've done that, we will have a new village on this island. With that as a home base, a fortress, we can then move to take back other parts of the island. But that's more of a long-term plan, of course."The Toa leaned forwards, almost imperceptibly."Does that sound good to you?" he asked. Edited by Katuko

IC (Matan and Natan): The toa seemed to be saying that the island - Mata Nui apparently - consisted of more than just this forest, and much more diverse. Still, the Skakdi felt he hadn't quite answered the question. Swinging to the next tree, he rephrased. "Of course, but what I was really asking was this: What species are they? Are the inhabitants of Le-Koro all like you three? I've seen a few crazy beings since we washed up on the beach"

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "It certainly does!" The feeling of bravery he had experienced in his memories seemed to be returning. This would also be another great way to explore the island and find out more about his past. Speaking of which..."Well, call me when the party's leaving. I look forward to this venture into darkened areas, it seems to me that there should be more leaders like you." and with that, he wandered off, to purchase supplies for this quest, and maybe meet some of the people who could remember who he is.

IC (Merror) "Don't try my patience," he replied to Proditor. "Why did you come here?" He turned his head to look at Pirok. "Maiming? Does he look like a threat at the moment? Incapacitate him if he tries to harm anyone, but don't cause pain for its own sake." He looked over at Vanboi, and his eyes widened. "Pirok, make sure our friend here doesn't try anything." Sheathing his sword, Merror hurried over to Vanboi and took a strip of cloth from his pack. Soaking this in water from his hip-flask, he wrapped it around the Toa's head, stemming the flow of blood. He tied it tightly, so it would not slip or let any blood through. "We need to find a doctor for Vanboi," he said. "There are many in Le-Koro. This should keep him in one piece for now."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Kadon) I laughed. "Toys they may be, but they're better than that chunk of metal on a stick you've got. How long do you think it took the blacksmith to make that thing you call a weapon? Five seconds, maybe?" I decided to let him have a small taste of my power. I sent a small jolt of electricity his way. It wouldn't injure Drome, but it wouldn't feel great either.

IC (Tuanuku): After a short rest against a tree, Tuanuku caught up to his companions. As he had suspected earlier, there seemed to be more trouble - Vanboi was knocked out with some kind of headwound, and a maskless black toa lay at their feet. "What happened here?" he enquired to the toa standing around.

ppg2.png

IC: Drome I felt the zap, it stung, it hurt, it made me unhappy. "You are going to regret that Kadon. You are so going to regret that." This time it was my turn. I sent a weak sonic blast at my foe. It wouldn't hurt him, but if it hit, his ears were going to be ringing like a bell.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles