Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Drome The slashing to my legs struck first, ripping a gash into my armor, and the cut in my chest armor was deeper, drawing a little blood. I stumbled backwards, falling back into the underbrush. "That's it, you may be faster, but I-" I kicked out with my wounded legs, hoping to trip Kadon and punch him as he fell, if my kick managed to hit him. "Pack more punch!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Matakite He opened his eyes to find Tuanuku had moved forward to join the group. Hopefully, this meant all was well. He walked the short distance to where they were, and saw the strange Toa of Air was still alive. Vanboi was not as fortunate, with what appeared to be a nasty head wound. "What happened here?" Tuankuku asked. Evidently, he had only just arrived. "There's been an epidemic of walking into trees," Merror replied. "So what do we do about Proditor here?" LoJak asked. "We can't just leave him to go terrorize someone else, but we need to get to Le-Koro." OOC: Just trying to keep LoJak active in some way that I won't be able to mess up his character completely. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: (Kadon) Drome's kick connected and I went down. Suddenly, an idea struck me. Chances were, Drome's view had been blocked by his legs when he kicked. So, he should have no idea where he hit me. I activated my mask, and I stared at my limp form on the ground. I looked completely knocked out. My plan was simple: Look knocked out, and, once his guard was down, I'd strike.

IC: Drome I felt my feet connect, and heard Kadon hit the ground. Is struggled to me feet, seeing his body laying passed out on the ground. "Well now, we see who the better fighter is, don't we?" I lightly kicked the body a time or two, just because i wanted to, them started trying to drag it across the jungle floor. Leaving him there to be eaten just wasn't my style. Of course, I was now more focused on my surroundings than on the unconscious Toa.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "It certainly does!" The feeling of bravery he had experienced in his memories seemed to be returning. This would also be another great way to explore the island and find out more about his past. Speaking of which..."Well, call me when the party's leaving. I look forward to this venture into darkened areas, it seems to me that there should be more leaders like you." and with that, he wandered off, to purchase supplies for this quest, and maybe meet some of the people who could remember who he is.

IC (Madrihk, Le-Koro):The Matoran went running off, apparently quite eager to get started. Madrihk smirked. This was going even better than he expected. The Toa of Ice had thought the would have to persuade potential team members a bit more before they would be willing to come along, but if he could find some more enthusiastic adventurers like Trakuda, it might not be so hard to get going after all. Madrihk jotted down the Matoran's name on a list. He would have to keep things organized. He briefly toyed with the idea of making everyone sign a contract in order to secure their loyalty to him, but he figured that that would almost require him to pay them. Still, it was a tempting idea... but one that would only serve to make them dislike him. That wouldn't do. He needed a team that was loyal out of respect, otherwise they would object when he started nudging them down the gray and then the dark path towards his true goals... With a sigh, the Toa put the list into a bag he had recently "acquired" - along with the money he had used to buy his other supplies, incidentally - and kept waiting for more applicants.

IC Ramanox Really that's it, what is it to die for. That doesn't even give me a quest, still they are called wise for a reason. Well who do I know about that's dead.... Well there's the Toa Mata, that is if they're dead. Hope should never be lost. Then, there was Takua, Ramanox remembered how much Jaller used to miss his friend. Jailer would never admit it, but all of his friends knew that he missed him dearly. In someways Ramanox would feel the void, then I left, but still I was no replacement of Takua. It was common knowledge to the guard that Jaller became harder after Takua's death. Well, Takua was a Matoran Hero, I'm sure he had know what it is to die for, perhaps asking his company will get me the answers I seek. Then I can seek redemption. I'm in Le-Wahi where Tamaru is from perhaps if I find him.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:

OOC: Cipher from Le-Wahi IC: Cipher glanced around, noting the subtle differences in the now dense foliage. It had been a minor miracle, at least to him, that he, even with assistance, had managed to make it to Le-Wahi in a timely manner. He didn't want to press his luck. Of course, in the back of his mind, he knew that it was pointless in the first place. The others would (hopefully) manage to ensure that he wouldn't stray too far, and in the even that he did get lost... Well, it wouldn't help. Even now, he slowly, inexorably began to veer off course.

IC: Aexias sighed as she watched. "No, not zat vay. I kno jhou can du it. Juzt ztop for a zecont and look at me."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: As his head wound was tied shut, Vanboi's mask fell. As his pseudo face crashed to the ground, the group could see the cause of his erratic behavior. The Toa of Fire's face was horrible bloated and deformed, to the point where his magnetic mask couldn't fit onto his face. This was the cause of his out of character behavior; his poor mask control had lead to extensive brain damage. Some of these swellings were old, days, maybe a week or two. The fact that he hadn't dropped dead already was shocking. His mood swing from cheerful and excited to violent and vicious, it was a result of brain damage. Merror's bandages had slowed down the bleeding, but the clock as still ticking. If not treated properly soon, Vanboi would die.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: With a snap of his head, Erku seemed to have fallen back to reality. "Oh, no. There's many. Toa, Matoran, and Skakdi mostly. Inhabiting the land all the up in Po-Koro to all the way down to here." The Toa of Ice trailed off again, leaving his words hanging so the Skakdi could voice any more questions. Phauxx strolled off a couple paces behind the group, eyes lazily wandering from every bit of plant life he cared to see. It's all so beautiful. He thought as he drifted away from the group. His steps were light and aimed, and his eyes open and unfocused. The small breeze rustling the abundance of leaves, the smell of the past morning's dew. It was calming, and Phauxx couldn't help but admire it. He eyes darted up from the forest floor, his head still dropped and swaying. Erku was chatting up the Skakdi, Levinouk, his almost over-protective watch dog, still at his heels. He didn't like to talk. It seemed... tedious? He couldn't describe. Keeping his distance but never breaking stride, Phauxx strolled leisurely, yet still with his team.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: (Kadon) I let him drag my body. Eventually, he'd get tired, and not be paying attention to me. Of course, why would he? Usually, people groan and moan and wonder out loud where they are when they come to. But I wasn't unconscious, and he'd find that out the hard way. For a second, I considered re-entering my body and zapping him. But that would place me at a disadvantage. I winced as I watched him drag me across the forest floor, wondering how many new bruises I was going to find later.

IC: Drome I just kept dragging the Toa across the floor. He was a bit heavier than he looked. "And I thought my armor had mud on it! Just wait until you wake up." I chuckled out loud, even though he couldn't hear me. "And honestly, your armor looks horrible! I wonder what made you choose such sickening colors." Yes, it was easier to insult someone when they were out cold.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Matan and Natan): "All sorrts eh? Well then, I see no harm in droping in on the local warlord or turaga or whatever they are. Might seek out a healer as well, or a tavern. You can always find interesting types in a tavern, I find. Hey, Natan, remeber that time you met a matoran who thought he was a gukko? Kept trying to flap arms and fly. Great guy." he chuckled. While the Skakdi was absorbed in his memories, seemingly oblivious to the toa around him, Le-koro came into sight, and quite a sight it was. Even as a Skakdi of plantlife, Matan had never seen anything quite like the treetop village. It jolted out of his reverie.

ppg2.png

IC: Drome "And a Kanohi Iden? What's the point in that? You fall dead in the middle of a fight!" I continued insulting. Despite how obvious it was, I still didn't realize what Kadon was doing. I dropped the Toa in the mud, removing my Kanohi to wipe sweat from my face. I placed it back on, turning and looking out into the jungle. "Oh, not good. I think I got a little mixed up back there."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I laughed, floating above my prone form. Ah, how could he not realize what he had just said? Then, Drome turned around. This was my chance. I deactivated my mask, reentering my body. As quietly as I could, I stood up, gripping a sickle horizontally with both hands. I sent the haft speeding down toward his head, hoping to knock him out cold.

IC: Drome I felt a painful thunk on the back of my head, sending me to the forest floor. As pain struck, so did realization. He had been using his mask! Sadly for myself, Kadon had gotten a good, if underhanded hit. I was out, and laying face-first in the mud.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Haven't gotten any further conversation out of Laki, so I'll move on for now. IC (Madrihk):"...Thanks," Madrihk said, having gotten the info he needed from Laki. The Toa of Ice said goodbye, and limped onwards towards Le-Koro's clinic, where he got his leg patched up. After nearly a full day's sleep at an inn, Madrihk felt revitalized. His leg still hurt, but at least he didn't limp anymore. He also felt that his elemental energy was nearly full again. Even so, he would make sure not to overexert himself. The last solo trip through the jungle had nearly killed him, and he had no idea who he could trust in this foreign region. It looked like the commuity was rather friendly, but he had heard rumors of people fighting each other and not just Rahi. Once you got out of Le-Koro itself, into essentially lawless territory, anything could happen. But if anyone found out who he was, he would most likely not be safe in the village either. The best thing to do would be to leave quickly and keep traveling, but that was too dangerous. A real dilemma... Madrihk felt a growing idea in the back of his head. The only place someone like him could feel safe were places where he would be accepted. But a murderer wasn't easy to accept for most of those who would be willing to form communities, and the rest would not be trustworthy themselves... Therefore, Madrihk felt the need to be in charge. If he made the laws, then he would be safe from them. But still: Someone would surely want to dethrone him sooner or later. In that case, he needed protection. But who would be both trustworthy and willing to protect him? The Toa pondered this question for a while, until he came to a conclusion. With a flat wooden board in hand, Madrihk strolled out of the inn, carving some words into it with a sharpened rock. He drew the attention of several Le-Koronans as he carried the sign across the treetop village. He sat down on a branch running close to the "ground" and placed the relatively large sign next to himself. "SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND." With a confident smile, Madrihk leaned back against and waited confidently for the first applicant. He knew that someone would eventually sign up, for there were few warriors who could resist the call to adventure. The only question that worried the Toa of Ice was: Once they were gathered, would he be able to make them do as he wanted? OOC: Yeah, recruiting whomever here. Madrihk's not picky at this point in time.

I.C.Vompran "I'll volunteer for the job."

elementalussal.png

IC: (Kadon) I backed up, keeping myself partially under cover, but able to see him. I didn't trust Drome. There was nothing in this world to prevent him from pretending to be knocked out except being knocked out. I climbed a nearby tree, watching him. If he didn't move after somewhere around 15 minutes, then it'd be safe to assume that he was really out of it.

IC: Drome I snapped awake, only stunned for a few moments. But I had a killer headache now. "Alright, enough is enough. Come out and let me smash you." I really wasn't feeling up to doing that right now, my head felt like a Matoran drum. And I was sure my words were a little slurred.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I couldn't see anything, and my hearing was a little off too. My heightened hearing was useless right now. "Stand still so I can hit you!" I swung my fist out into mid-air, aimed at, and painfully hitting a tree. "Ow!" I just started firing random sonic blasts out, with no real aim, other than hitting Kadon.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I considered leaving him there. After all, he could be lying. However, he hadn't left me to rot when I was 'unconscious,' and the least I could do was make sure he made it to the village. I climbed down from my perch, picking up his Morning Star with one hand and leading him with the other. "Le-Koro's this way. There should be medics there."

IC: Cipher bit back a curse, stopping and glancing around for the group. I was ahead of them, wasn't I? he thought, turning and and scanning the foliage. They didn't seem to be there-- Wait, movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned to face it-- And gazed into four pairs of obviously frustrated and irritated eyes. He gave a mix of a sigh and a groan, just as annoyed by his problem as they were.

helo frens

IC: (Kadon) "Quick problem with your logic. You were using lethal force. The force gathered by falling out of a tree alone would have knocked me out, and combined with the force of you swinging I would be experiencing the Kanohi Iden's effects for all eternity." We walked onto the path. The smoother ground should reassure him, and his vision ought to clear up soon too. I saw a tree larger than the rest not too far off above the foliage and said, "We should be at Le-Koro soon, O dizzy one."

Edited by Cadias

IC: Drome "Yeah, but at least you wouldn't be feeling the after effects right now." I grumbled in irritation, smirking slightly that he was irritated that I may have... somewhat... accidentally... tried to kill him with a brutal head wound. I was able to tell slight differences in colors now, I could make out the Toa leading me along what seemed most likely to be a path. "Good, I can't wait to get out of this miserable jungle and into a semi-civilized village."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Matan and Natan): The toa's question unsettled Matan, because it sounded as if the friendliest beings they had met thus far were about to leave them. There would be others in any matoran village, but the Skakdi had use for local knowledge. "Help, no, but evening is closing in. Why don't you three come with us to the village, and dinner's on us" he said, withdrawing some of the flying tresure they had gathered from his pack.

ppg2.png

IC: Drome "Don't tell me you don't like the village in the trees!" I chuckled, my head was clearing now. "The village is wonderful! Matoran running around without a care, cheerful even with the shadow of Makuta lingering over the island," I grinned, yes, I liked Le-Koro. It was my favorite of the island's villages. "And they Treespeak here, Up-tree is the place to be."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome "It's simple really. Those hyper green Matoran make the best music on this island. There's nothing like listening to a Le-Koro band. And have you ever even tried swinging on vines? It's quite fun if you don't lose your grip." I chuckled slightly to myself. "Though with your strength, that would be near impossible to accomplish. I bet you'd be falling in no time." "And you see nothing remarkable about flying on a bird? I'm sure you fly on a bird every day, don't you? Plus, Treespeak is fun, you just have to get the hang of it." I decided to take the elevator up after Kadon. I didn't want to overload the elevator with the weight of two Toa.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles