Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Pirok"Looks like I'm in charge of you now, Proditor."IC: Proditor"Oh, joy."IC: PirokPirok laughed a bit at Merror's 'tree epidemic' joke."So, back to the sub-" Pirok said, turning around, only to notice Proditor was gone.IC: ProditorProditor had been having a nice conversation with Pirok, when he noticed his Iden was no longer in Merror's hand (OOC: Unless you forgot to mention in your profile that Merror had 3 arms). He looked about while Pirok was distracted, noticing it was on the ground beside Merror. Picking himself up quietly, he dashed over, grabbed it, and replaced it."And now, you shall all - quite literally - be blown away by my awesome powers!" he shouted, raising his sword, and releasing a blast of - absolutely nothing."My powers! First my mask, and now my powers?!"OOC: Ghosthands, both your character's hands were full, and you made no mention of the Iden, so I assumed you had set it down on the ground.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND."

I.C.Vompran"I'll volunteer for the job."
IC (Madrihk, Le-Koro): Volunteer number two, and it was a good one. Madrihk could tell from the Toa's blue and green armor that his element was Plant Life, something that would be very useful when traversing the forest on the way to their eventual destination. He nodded once to the newcomer as a greeting and smiled."That's great! We really need someone like you if we are to get through the jungle. I'm Madrihk: Toa of Ice and leader of this trip. Tell me a bit about yourself and I'll have you signed up in no time. Also tell me if you have any questions. I'm writing up a formal plan for our journey, but it's a bit variable until we got a full team."

IC: Proditor"I'm surrendered! I'm very surrendered! Don't fight me! Please?"IC: Pirok"He looks threatening now. Is maiming permitted yet?"IC: Proditor"All I did was kill your Guuko..."IC: Pirok"What?!"IC: Proditor"I killed a Guuko, then you said I killed your best friend."IC: Pirok"I wasn't talking about the Guuko!"IC: Proditor"That makes much more sense now." Proditor said. Then, turning to Merror, he said."So, I was telling you why I was here, but on a higher level, I assume. Well, about 4 centuries ago, I was banished from Le-Koro, for killing a Matoran. I hid underground, losing my sanity, and eventually decided to ally myself with the Makuta, because that had been the most sensible thought in my head for around 4 centuries, so I smashed the roof, climbed out, and then you walked up to me, and then that other guy knocked you over, then-"IC: Pirok"I think we get the picture, Proditor."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: At the end of the next nine pasts that are related to the Kini-Nui group, Vanboi will die.IC: Vanboi continues to lay sprawled, his life ticking away. With his mask unable to stay on, his body has grown even weaker. What time he had was quickly running out, and soon enough he would only be a memory. As he lays on the ground his mind begins to dream of the Toa Mata, for perhaps the last time.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro landing platform): Looking out over the vast expanse of jungle before him, Trakuda thought deeply of his past. All he knew now was that there was a battle at Kini-Nui and supposedly his best friend was kidnapped. And some time before that he had flown on the back of a Kewa bird. Nothing made any sense at all. But all of a sudden, he began to feel faint and slightly nostalgic. Another flashback. IC (Trakuda, flashback): The hive drew closer, but Trakuda wasn't sure he was ready. More and more Nui-Rama seemed to cloud the sky, and as the Kewa dipped and swerved around, the pilot seemed to be losing control, "Woah, girl! What's wrong?" The Kewa did not want to go near the hive. And quite right to, in Trakuda's opinion. Suddenly it seemed to buck beneath them. At first he thought it was another spasm, but then he realised the truth. The Nui-Rama had attacked. The stinger stabbed straight into the Kewa's belly, killing it instantly. Before either the Le-Koronan pilot or Trakuda could react, one of the Rama's clawed hands swiped the rider off, his mask flying off, his body falling, limp and helpless, to the jungle below. He was dead before he hit the gorund. The Rama disappeared. Trakuda tightly shut his eyes and clutched the falling corpse of the Kewa as he fell to his certain doom. He could hear and feel the air rushing through his mask, then CRASH!Several minutes later Trakuda awoke to see a Kahu flying into the Rama hive. He wished the rider of that Rahi Pohatu's speed. They would need it. He soon began the long trek back to civilization, staggering from his wounds. He had a long way to go. IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro landing platform): Then there was a face. It was unrelated to his traumatic vision, but Trakuda knew it, albeit not well. He recognized them, they fought at Kini-Nui-"Tamaru!" He cried. Hopping to his feet, he ran to the hut of the village elder, Matau. He had some important questions for him. Once he reached the hut he knocked, and waited for an answer.

IC: Pirok"I assume so. I never knew my best friend's name, so I can't be sure."IC: Proditor"So now I'm getting blamed for something I didn't do. How nice." Proditor said."I didn't kill your best friend. I've never killed anything, except a Manas, 3 Nui-Rama and a Guuko."OOC: Wondering what's going on? You shouldn't be. Proditor's explanation was VERY carefully worded. ›=)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Can we save him, or do you want him to die? IC (Merror) "So you're saying you were wrongly accused, that it wasn't you who killed him?" Merror asked. Then he remembered Vanboi. "We can't leave him like this. I have to find him a doctor." Merror lifted the unconscious Toa up with relative ease, and began carrying him towards the next platform, where he knew there was a medic's hut.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Pirok & Proditor) "Ding ding! Will the nice Toa of Fire please collect his prize!" "So you didn't kill my friend?" "No. I just said I didn't kill him for a laugh. What do you think?" "I think the 4 centuries I've spent tracking you down may have been wasted." Turning to Merror, Proditor continued:"Also, the Matoran wasn't even dead. Apparently, the body disappeared right after I was banished." Proditor was enjoying this. He could imagine the crime he didn't actually commit would soon be forgiven.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror) As they entered the Medic's hut, Merror muttered, "Of course...being banished for murder wouldn't drive you insane...but for a murder you didn't commit..." Attracting the doctor's attention, Merror laid Vanboi down on one of the beds and the Le-Matoran doctor bustled around him, checking his heartlight, mixing poultices, cutting bandages. "This is a grave-serious head-wound!" he remarked. "I must quick-work. You, all of you, get out and give me room-space!" Shooed out by the doctor, Merror, Pirok and Proditor continued their conversation. "But how do we know you're telling the truth?" Merror asked. "I think we should talk to Turaga Matau about this." IC (Zadron) Zadron continued to stalk at the back of the group, wondering whether it really needed to take so long. If they wanted to get rid of Cipher, why not just let him wander off?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor"Well, I have friends. Or had a friend. You could check with him! He's probably in Ta-Koro. Or something. I can't remember his name though. Did he even tell me his name?" Proditor thought aloud.IC: Pirok"Sounds good to me. Matau is said to be one of the wisest of the Turaga. He would surely be able to tell whether or not Proditor is lying." Pirok still didn't trust Proditor completely.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: hopefully some more skilled Toa of Fire can help Vanboi improve his control when he comes to.IC: Vanboi continues to dream, as the Le-Matoran healer works to save his life. In his mind the Toa Mata battle the Makuta, both even in strength. But then the other Toa of Mata-Nui ride forth, and add their strength to that of the Toa Mata. In the dream Makuta is destroyed by the powers of every element; his nothing filled by everything. And once nothing contained the power of everything, it could no longer be nothing. And so Makuta could no longer exist.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Wait, we are in Le-Koro now? But then how were they running into trees? Le-Koro is in a tree. :P IC: Matakite "We would do well to consult the Turaga," Matakite said, voicing his opinion. "If it is true the Toa of Air was banished as a Matoran, then Matau is certainly the one who banished him. He will know what happened." OOC: What is the actual goal in visiting Matau? Is it really for Proditor, or are you trying to jump into the Makuta plotline?

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

"SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND."

I.C.Vompran"I'll volunteer for the job."
IC (Madrihk, Le-Koro): Volunteer number two, and it was a good one. Madrihk could tell from the Toa's blue and green armor that his element was Plant Life, something that would be very useful when traversing the forest on the way to their eventual destination. He nodded once to the newcomer as a greeting and smiled."That's great! We really need someone like you if we are to get through the jungle. I'm Madrihk: Toa of Ice and leader of this trip. Tell me a bit about yourself and I'll have you signed up in no time. Also tell me if you have any questions. I'm writing up a formal plan for our journey, but it's a bit variable until we got a full team."
I.C.VompranWell, I home-lived in the village of Le-Koro, and eventually I became a toa. I quick-learned how to use my plant powers, and now I am the guardian-protector of Le-Wahi. I only have 1 question. Are you pay-buying the supplies for the trip, or am I?

elementalussal.png

OOC: It's to ask him about Proditor's banishment, but now you mention it, I think I will talk to him about that too. IC (Merror) "Shall we go, then?" Merror asked them. He looked at Proditor. "Allied with Makuta though you may be, I think there may be hope for you. Perhaps you will be able to regain your honour. The Turaga will be able to help."

IC Matua was outside his hut using his buzzsaw to prune the branches of his tree... with limited success. *bzzzzZZZT* "Crazy-blasted tree! Grow your branches through my hone-hut will you!" *BZZZzzzZZTTTTTcraaaaaack* "YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" *THUD* Matau blinked a few times, trying to make sense of the world around him. "Why you stand on top-head? Did gravity toa-hero bad-curse you or something?" the turaga said, speaking to Trakuda. What had happened was that he had landed upside down as the branch landed, arms and legs in every which direction as he stared at his own front door, completely entangled in the vines and altogether looking very un-elder like. In other words a typical day for Tuaga Matau in the village of Le-Koro. He cocked his head, oblivious to this fact, awaiting an answer.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: This post makes no sense now so just ignore it IC (Trakuda, outside Matau's hut): He heard a crash from inside, and burst into the hut. What he found was Matau, upside down, wrapped in a tree branch."Why you stand on top-head? Did gravity toa-hero bad-curse you or something?""Um no, you do realise you're upside down right? Listen, I just want to know the whereabouts of Tamaru, do you know where his hut is? It's nothing important, just some answer finding."

Edited by wotsiznum

OOC: whoops, my copy pasta went was bad, wrong name. And if he was pruning branches wouldn't he be outside... ? IC Matau crossed his arms and humphed at Trakuda. "People are so rude these days! Ignore questions and walk away as if I don't exist... see if I glad-help him." Matau looked around, only now beginning to realize he was entangled upside-down in the fallen branches... OOC: help him, state your business, and what I get back this afternoon I'll finish up with you ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

OOC: Woah, serious mix up here :S I'll just ignore my edited post. It's just he said the branch was growing into his hut :L IC (Trakuda, outside Matau's hut): He unwrapped the village elder from his wooden prison, and once they were both on their feet, he asked, "All I want to know is the whereabouts of Tamaru, do you know where he lives?"

IC (Matan and Natan): Later on that evening, the five beings were sitting around a table in a Le-koronan inn. The Skskdi had refrained from chewing their food, not wanting to appear rude in what was mostly a matoran settlement. The food was good, though the inn's low roof made the room seemed more constricted than it really was for the number of patrons.

ppg2.png

IC: Proditor"Now you mention it, regaining my honour doesn't sound too bad."IC: PirokPirok was confused by the events of the past few minutes, and wasn't quite thinking straight, when something clicked in his head."Wait a second... If no-one actually died, what happened to my friend?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror) "That is what I think we may find out if we speak with Matau," Merror said. He turned to Proditor and placed one hand on his shoulder. "There is light in everyone, Proditor. You just have to know where to look. I think it's time for you to find yours again." His voice was reassuring, and suddenly his eyes looked just as old and wise as any Turaga's. "Now let's find Matau," he said.

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Ara'kas from Po-wahi IC: Ara'kas snarled as she walked into Le-koro. She somehow always managed to have to be in the most uncomfortable places. Still, it would just be a quick stay. She picked up her pace, striding purposefully towards turaga Matau's hut.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

I.C.VompranWell, I home-lived in the village of Le-Koro, and eventually I became a toa. I quick-learned how to use my plant powers, and now I am the guardian-protector of Le-Wahi. I only have 1 question. Are you pay-buying the supplies for the trip, or am I?

IC (Madrihk):"I am going to acquire most of the supplies myself, but it would be great if we could all work together on that part," Madrihk said. Mentally, he added:Acquire, as in "pilfer from the inn"...Out loud, he continued:"We are going into almost unknown territory here, and I have no doubt that this trip will take weeks."He put away the enlistment roster and pulled out another sheet of paper."Right now we only got this," he said with a weak smile, and showed the paper to the Toa before him. It was blank, save for one word at the top: "Backpack.""Jokes aside," he continued, "we have nothing. The plan was to travel light, and gather resources on the way. I guess we all have our own skills and weapons already, and we don't need all that much food given that we can find it in the forest. Our main worries are being overwhelmed by Rahi or something, really."Madrihk fished out the name list again."I never caught your name," he said, in an inquiring tone. Seeing several people passing by who had just entered the village, he also made certain to move to the side so that his sign would be more visible to the newcomers."SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND." Edited by Katuko

IC "Tamar-who?" Turaga Matau said, busy looking for his buzz-staff. "No, Tamaru!" "Ah! Our quickspeak, height-fear Forest Navigator! Why didn't you say so? Did you know he played Kohlii?" It was clear Trakuda was NOT amused. Matau cleared his throat and snatched his buzz-staff. "Yes, he lives downtree in lowest hut. You can find him there. Careful, he quickspeaks!"

IC (Madrihk): "I am going to acquire most of the supplies myself, but it would be great if we could all work together on that part," Madrihk said. Mentally, he added:Acquire, as in "pilfer from the inn"...Out loud, he continued:"We are going into almost unknown territory here, and I have no doubt that this trip will take weeks."He put away the enlistment roster and pulled out another sheet of paper."Right now we only got this," he said with a weak smile, and showed the paper to the Toa before him. It was blank, save for one word at the top: "Backpack.""Jokes aside," he continued, "we have nothing. The plan was to travel light, and gather resources on the way. I guess we all have our own skills and weapons already, and we don't need all that much food given that we can find it in the forest. Our main worries are being overwhelmed by Rahi or something, really."Madrihk fished out the name list again."I never caught your name," he said, in an inquiring tone. Seeing several people passing by who had just entered the village, he also made certain to move to the side so that his sign would be more visible to the newcomers. "SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND."
I.C.Vompran"Oh sorry, my name is Vompran. And by the way, I can take care of Some of the food."Vompran then used his plant powers to create a fruit.

elementalussal.png

I.C.Vompran"Oh sorry, my name is Vompran. And by the way, I can take care of Some of the food."Vompran then used his plant powers to create a fruit.

IC (Madrihk):"Niiice..." Madrihk said as he looked at the forming item. His mind quickly formulated a plan for squeezing some profit out of the situation, but given that they were in the middle of a jungle he doubted fruit would sell for much. Instead, he simply wrote down Vompran's name on his list (making sure to add "skill: food dispenser" after it) and then clasped his hands together."Well, then," he said, invigorated, "That's three of us. The other one went to take care of some personal business, feel free to do so too. We won't be leaving until everything is in order." Edited by Katuko

IC: Drome I followed up, into the elevator, rising off the ground and into the jungle village. The whole time, I was plotting a return insult. As I stepped out of the elevator, I said. "Gee, I wonder what would happen if someone broke your mask while you were using it." It was a rather interesting question, turned threat. "I should find out some time."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "I'd imagine that my spirit would return to my body. If not, then you'll be stuck with an unconscious me and I'd haunt you forever, watching every little thing you do." I paused. "I wonder what secrets I'd find out. And if I found someone with the right mask, then they wouldn't be secrets any more. So, I recommend that you don't break my mask."