Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kadon) I was getting tired of being insulted, and running out of insults. So, I decided to put an end to the insults, at least temporarily. "Look, we're not doing anything but wasting time by arguing. So, I suggest that we lay off the insults for the time being." I began to look around for a hut with a medic in it. The sooner I dropped off Drome, the sooner I could get out of here and.. and do what? I had nothing to do, no purpose. And that annoyed me almost as much as Drome did.

IC: Drome "I didn't even reply to your last insult, and now you think you're so wonderful for stopping what I already had?" I replied, seeing as I hadn't insulted him last time, not at all. There had to be some way to get my weapon back and get away from this annoyance. Maybe afterward I could even go for a Gukko ride. "I want my Morning Star back, now."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ooc: Thanks Tazaak for keeping LoJak in the loop. IC: "So are we going to Matau or not? All this "murder but not really" business is quite confusing, and I'm not clear on whether our friend here is guilty or not" LoJak said, suddenly speaking up. He really had to pay attention more.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: (Kadon) "Did I say that you replied to my last insult? No. I merely suggested that we stop insulting each other." I turned around. "What, you think that I'm going to attack you in the middle of the village, or steal it? Personally, I prefer my sickles to your mace. But, because it is your weapon, here you go," I said, tossing him the Morning Star. Seeing a hut with medic sign above the door, I pointed to it. "There you go. I trust that you can walk to the hut by yourself?"

I.C.Vompran"Oh sorry, my name is Vompran. And by the way, I can take care of Some of the food."Vompran then used his plant powers to create a fruit.

IC (Madrihk): "Niiice..." Madrihk said as he looked at the forming item. His mind quickly formulated a plan for squeezing some profit out of the situation, but given that they were in the middle of a jungle he doubted fruit would sell for much. Instead, he simply wrote down Vompran's name on his list (making sure to add "skill: food dispenser" after it) and then clasped his hands together."Well, then," he said, invigorated, "That's three of us. The other one went to take care of some personal business, feel free to do so too. We won't be leaving until everything is in order."
I.C.VompranGood. Just say when It's time to Leave-go.

elementalussal.png

IC: (Kadon) I sat, leaning against a hut, my eyes closed. It appeared I was asleep. However, I had activated my mask, and was currently floating through Le-Wahi, thinking. I had no place to go, no purpose in life. And that bugged me. I wanted to do something, something important. But how? An idea struck me. I would ask someone here in authority if there was anything I could do to help. True, it was a small start. But small things add up. I returned to my body, leaping to my feet. I grabbed a random Matoran passing by, and asked him where Kongu was. Surprized, he told me, and I took off. I didn't feel like going to the Turaga, simply to say that I wanted to help. However, I knew a Matoran around here called Kongu would have a good idea of anything amiss in the area. I vaguely remembered him being part of the Gukko Force, or whatever the Le-Matoran called it.

IC: Drome I was listening to the wonderful melodies of Le-Koro, taking in the pleasant scenery. This was easily the greatest of the six villages. Unless you were afraid of heights... or Treespeak. It was wonderfully enjoyable, positively magnificent, horrifically boring and dull. I wondered what was going on throughout the Wahi. I wondered if any dangerous Rahi had attacked recently, or if any foolish travelers had been found lost. Then, an Idea struck me. I could always speak to the Turaga. He was a well of knowledge, and practical jokes. But the Turaga had been rather busy with the sudden jump in random Toa showing up, myself included. No, I needed someone who was high ranking, and wouldn't be crowded around like a free Kanohi mask. Kongu, the Le-Matoran was a member of the Gukko Force, a logical choice. And I think I had seen him at his hut the last time I was here. I figured I could find it again if I looked. I never expected that someone else had thought up the same thing.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I noticed the most hideous colors even combined, heading in the same direction. It was Kadon. He couldn't be heading in the same direction, I just knew he couldn't. There was no way he was heading to Kongu's hut too. I sped up, trying to outrun him and reach the hut first, if he was headed for the hut, which was seeming more and more likely.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome He started running, trying to get ahead of me... I knew he was going the same place now, and trying to reach it before I did. So of course, I started running too. Everything was going wrong, I was supposed to talk to Kongu, and get something to do, not wait behind Kadon and get whatever second thing the Matoran thought up.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I was running as fast as I could now, sweating under my mask. The guy who fought with farming tools was going to have to wait, I was getting there before he was. I couldn't help but smile, imagining the look on his face when I managed to beat him there. I wouldn't brag or anything, it'd just be hilarious after losing the fight. My heart was beating like a drum, I was starting to laugh. This was the most fun I'd had for weeks.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I was almost there, just a few more steps! I didn't even look to where Kadon was, I was sure I was ahead now. It was going to be a victory for the greatness of Teal and Orange, and undeniable proof of the superiority of myself over my rival. Then, something went wrong. My leg went out from under me, twisting to the side as I lost traction. I saw a blur of blue and lime green, like a moldy blueberry, as I crashed into something. I had no idea what had just happened, only that I ended up tangled with something else. Something... blue and lime green... Kadon.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I would win. I stopped looking at Drome and focused on the door, sprinting. Which turned out to be a mistake, because he went and slipped in the puddle. And then, he slammed into me. I went down, his colors once again reminding me of a rotten orange. Ugh. Everything went downhill when he slipped, and before long we were on the ground, tangled up. "What are you doing here?!"

IC: Vidar stood upon a branch in the tallest tree in the forest looking down at the village below. He stood in the shade and behind the leaves, obscured. His eyes veered to the largest hut near the back of the village. The Toa saw what appeared to be Turaga Matau conversing with someone - a Ko-Matoran, to be exact. What's a Ko-Matoran doing in the village of air? thought Vidar, On a mission from Nuju? While is was normally Vidar's nature to ignore such circumstances like this, he too noticed the ever-growing flux of Toa and general "heroes" to Mata Nui. Being a servant of the Makuta, Vidar was naturally concerned. So concerned, that the Toa recently began spying on some of the more publicized Matoran, as well as being more brutal to those actively working against the Makuta. Vidar felt around in his satchel and took out the small, black cube. The cube had subtle but intricate linear patterns on it, and on one of the sides was a small circular opening. On the top of the cube was a switch, which was currently blocked by the safety mechanism. Holding this mysterious object gave Vidar comfort. It was useful, but activating this object would have irreversible consequences. Vidar placed the cube back in his satchel and made his way across the tree, balancing upon the shrinking branch. When Vidar reached near the end of the branch, he hopped to the branch of an adjacent tree, and both shuddered. The Toa of Air continued to move across the branches of trees, moving deliberately and quietly once he got near the Turaga's hut. Vidar stopped once he was in the tree directly but high above Matau and the Ko-Matoran. He took a seat on the large and sturdy branch and began listening.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: (Pirok & Proditor) In reply to LoJak, Pirok said:"I think we are going to Matau, because everyone has voted in favour of it." "I didn't vote in favour." Proditor pointed out. "You don't count."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC "Tamar-who?" Turaga Matau said, busy looking for his buzz-staff. "No, Tamaru!" "Ah! Our quickspeak, height-fear Forest Navigator! Why didn't you say so? Did you know he played Kohlii?" It was clear Trakuda was NOT amused. Matau cleared his throat and snatched his buzz-staff. "Yes, he lives downtree in lowest hut. You can find him there. Careful, he quickspeaks!"

IC (Trakuda, outside Matau's hut): "Quickspeaks? What- Oh, right, quickspeaks! I'll keep that in mind. Thank you Turaga, you have been of great help. Perhaps we will meet again one day." Trakuda smiled, despite being slightly alienated by this strange behavior. He always remembered that Le-Matoran weren't always acting entirely normal, so he tried to act polite. He walked to the lift at the edge of Le-Koro, which led down into the forest. Once inside, he flipped the three strangely shaped yellow levers to the down position, and headed down the tree. Or 'downtree' as the Le-Koronans would call it. Trakuda had to learn some tree-speak some time.

IC: InvisibleA small, completely green Le-Matoran, wearing a Hau, emerged from the shadows. He had been following the group of Toa since their arrival in Le-Wahi. No-one had noticed him: After all, what better to fit-in in Le-Koro than a Le-Matoran? (That's the Kini-Nui group, BTW)IC: ProditorTurning to JL, Proditor began to talk."When did I become stupid? Stupidity is a lack of intelligence. Insanity is a lack of sanity. They're different. For instance, Matau is intelligent, but you couldn't exactly call him sane."OOC: Invisible has a Mahiki.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I.C.VompranGood. Just say when It's time to Leave-go.

IC (Madrihk):"Of course."Feeling a bit restless, Madrihk decided to let recruitment handle itself for a while. He moved the sign onto the branch he had been sitting on, then hung his list of names besides it. He carved another line into the sign before leaving. ""SEEKING ADVENTURERS FOR LARGE-SCALE ISLAND TREK.PURPOSE: LIBERATION AND ACQUISITION OF LAND FROM MAKUTA'S HORDES.PAYMENT: HONOR, GLORY, NEW PLACES TO LIVE AND WHATEVER LOOT THAT MAY BE FOUND.SIGN UP HERE. GENERAL ORIENTATION WILL BE HELD LATER TODAY."That done, the Toa of Ice stalked off to "find" some supplies. Edited by Katuko

IC (Merror) Merror began to lead the group in the direction of Turaga Matau's hut. As they were nearing it, he stopped suddenly. Two branches in the foliage overhead had jerked suddenly. Someone was moving about up there... Merror acted as though he hadn't noticed anything, and kept walking, but kept his senses alert for any movement above. He soon spotted Turaga Matau, having just conversed with a Ko-Matoran. "Turaga," Merror called, approaching the elder. "May I speak with you?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Trakuda, 'downtree'): The leafy lift silently came to a halt at the foot of the great tree on which Le-Koro rested on. As Trakuda hopped out of the strange vehicle, he breathed the scent of a thousand exotic flowers and plants, which surrounded him in a brilliant spectrum of colour. Tamaru certainly had taste living down at the bottom. Spinning around he noticed the manic entanglement of tree roots, buried deep within which was a door made of wicker. It was easily distinguishable. Trakuda clambered over the mess of bent wood, leaf and moss to the entrance of Tamaru's house. He knocked four times, in rapid succession. Hopefully Tamaru was home.

IC: The Toa of Ice gazed out the smeared glass window into the outside world. The sun appeared to almost rest atop the tall tree line, it's golden stagnant rays casting a plethora of oddly shaped shades through the multitude of leaves. "It's almost evening." He nearly whispered, more to himself then anyone else. Levionouk, silent as ever, cleaned his sword with a damp, rugged rag. His hand stroked calmly let timely across the silver surface. Phauxx had taken up a chair in the corner of the inn, It's cold wooden frame considerably comfortable. Hands clasped together, he sat there, simply waiting for others to speak. Erku turned to their newfound friends. "It's almost evening. Have any plans?"

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC (Trakuda, 'downtree'): The leafy lift silently came to a halt at the foot of the great tree on which Le-Koro rested on. As Trakuda hopped out of the strange vehicle, he breathed the scent of a thousand exotic flowers and plants, which surrounded him in a brilliant spectrum of colour. Tamaru certainly had taste living down at the bottom. Spinning around he noticed the manic entanglement of tree roots, buried deep within which was a door made of wicker. It was easily distinguishable. Trakuda clambered over the mess of bent wood, leaf and moss to the entrance of Tamaru's house. He knocked four times, in rapid succession. Hopefully Tamaru was home.

I.C.KranukaKranuka looked at the Ko-Matoran at Tamaru's doorstep and thought to himself: "He must be the one I heard who was looking for a new weapon." Out-loud:"Sorry to intrude,but I heard you were looking for a new weapon. I happen to be a weapon salesman and might be able to assist you."

elementalussal.png

IC: InvisibleInvisible was behind the group, slightly to the right, and was watching as they approached Matau. Suddenly, one of the Toa turned and looked at him, before turning away. He tried to use his hearing (which, due to being a Toa of Sonics, was excellent) to listen in on the Toa's conversation with Matau.IC: ProditorProditor started looking around, nervous about seeing Matau again. A particular Le-Matoran caught his attention, although he was unsure why. He turned away when he heard Merror call out to Matau.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC Matau was busy inspecting the buzz-staff when someone else approached. "Turaga," Merror called, approaching the elder. "May I speak with you?" He paused at the new voice. "Another visitor!? I must be most popular turaga today!" He turned to Merror. "Well, as you can see I am very busy, trying to clear hard-fallen treebranches from my hut. Help me and I see about helping you!" With that he went forward and began to (attempt to) drag the branches over the edge. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There was a long pause before a gangly Le-Matoran answered. "MayIquick-helpyou?" Tamaru said to Trakuda speedily as if in the middle of something. Turning to Kranuka he frowned and pounded a sign on his door. "No solicitors!" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: (Kadon)I leapt up, and dusted myself off. I shot a quick glare at Drome again. Of all rotten luck. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I knocked on Kongu's door.

Kongu opened the door, surprised to have visitors. "What can I quick-do for you?" Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC (Madrihk):Madrihk had been skulking around Le-Koro for some time now, looking for supplies. He was disappointed in the scarcity of useful stuff. Apart from weapons and food that they already had covered, there was little else of interest. He therefore settled on gathering intel, and decided that it would be useful to know about the current Rahi situation. Turaga Matau would know, he was certain.When he reached the Turaga's hut, however, he saw that there were already several visitors. Trakuda, his fellow Ko-Matoran, was there, along with a few other Matoran. Madrihk didn't really have an interest in their conversation, but he stayed to listen and wait for his turn to see the Turaga. Surely he would sooner or later find a foreign Toa more interesting than mere Matoran and their petty problems...

IC (Merror) Merror placed a hand gently on the Turaga' arm. "Let me, wise one." The Turaga dropped the branches he had been carrying. Merror held out his hands at the branches, palms forwards. They shot into flame, and within seconds they were incinerated, ash on the wind, not leaving so much as a scorch mark. He turned back to Matau. "Will that do?" he asked. "A little destructive, I know, but quick, and less dangerous to people below than dropping them off the edge."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Is it just me, or is Matau sounding a lot like Yoda did in Episode V? IC: Proditor Proditor was still thinking about the Le-Matoran he had just seen. Something wasn't quite right, although he couldn't put his finger on it... OOC: Proditor is not being gifted with the ability to detect a Mahiki-in-use, it's something else. (I just realised after reading over my last post that it could be mistaken for that)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Kadon) I gulped. Come to think of it, I wasn't sure why Drome was here. I was pretty sure that Drome was here for the same reasons I was, but I couldn't be certain. "I'm here because... because I want to help. WIth anything that you need.. well, help with. Stuff like missing Matoran, or Rahi attacks." I gulped again. I wasn't exactly sounding impressive. I gestured towards Drome. "I'm pretty sure that he's here for the same reason."