Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Vidar watched the conversation intently. There were apparently Matoran piling up now to see the Turaga. However, Vidar was not interested in the petty problems of the Matoran; they always had problems. Vidar stood upon the branch, watching the Ko-Matoran walk away. /Tamaru/, thought the Toa, /The guy from the Chronicler's Company. That takes me back.../ Vidar chuckled softly. He had seen and heard very little from those Matoran ever since that fateful day. Also interesting was that hardly anyone paid that much attention to them. You would think people would be more curious about the disappearance of the Chronicler himself. Vidar was curious about what this Ko-Matoran wanted from Tamaru, and the Toa made a mental note to check on the other Matoran in the Company. Vidar hopped from his branch and swung from tree to tree. On the fourth tree, Vidar began climbing down, avoiding the the main entrance to Le-Koro. Once Vidar was near the ground, he jumped to a neighboring branch. He saw the Ko-Matoran speaking with Tamaru, and the Toa inched closer, safely in the branches high over the hut. He began to listen.OOC: Sent from my Droid, so no color or italics.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC "Yes... yes that will do. And while I see your skill with your toa-power is advanced, destructive? Yes." He turned to Merror. "You helped me, so now what can I do for you?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: The Toa of Ice gazed out the smeared glass window into the outside world. The sun appeared to almost rest atop the tall tree line, it's golden stagnant rays casting a plethora of oddly shaped shades through the multitude of leaves. "It's almost evening." He nearly whispered, more to himself then anyone else. Levionouk, silent as ever, cleaned his sword with a damp, rugged rag. His hand stroked calmly let timely across the silver surface. Phauxx had taken up a chair in the corner of the inn, It's cold wooden frame considerably comfortable. Hands clasped together, he sat there, simply waiting for others to speak. Erku turned to their newfound friends. "It's almost evening. Have any plans?"

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan was beginning to like Le-koro, though that might have been the food and drink talking. Surround by his element, friendly matoran, toa not intent on driving off Skakdi but actually helping them... It could be a nice place to settle on this new island. As for his brother, it didn't take much to keep the down-to-earth engineer/crafter happy, so long as he had a drink, his brother, his tools and something to make. All of these things were here in Le-koro, so, why not stay a while? "This is a nice village you have here" observed Matan, raising his glass to Levionouk, "and we wouldn't mind staying a while. We will seek accomodation for the night, and see what tomorrow brings - a medic, hopefulluy" he grimaced, rubbing his shoulder. "There should be at least one in a village this size, and most beings can use a crafter somehow. its a very useful, marketable trade.

ppg2.png

IC: Setting his cloth down on the cold wood floor, Levinouk picked up his canteen, repeating the gesture in turn. They really mean well. I do hope we can get to some more... productive work, however. The solemn Air Toa thought, resuming his work. "In my opinion," Erku began, leaving the window to face their company better. "This place and Ga-Koro are the most pleasant of villages. We'll have to show you the rest of the island sometime, perhaps even Ko-Wahi. Hey, if you don't mind you're feet getting frozen with every step you take, you're bound to like it." Erku admitted, emitting a soft chuckle at his statement.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC (Matan and Natan): "Sounds good" said Natan. Who would have thought toa would brecome tour guides? "Still, water beings aren't usually my type - they cause rust" said the Skakdi of Iron, returning the jest. "And speaking of rust, I think the kindness you've showed us deserves some payment. As Matan mentioned, making and maintaning armour and weapons is our line of work. We could go over yours if you'd be agreeable."

ppg2.png

IC (Merror) Merror inclined his head in thanks. "First, we wanted to ask you about something that happened long ago," he said. "Proditor here - " he gestured to the Toa of Air " - was once on of your villagers. He was banished for the murder of a Matoran, as a result of which he lost his sanity and allied himself with Makuta. "However, I think there may be hope for him yet. You see, I don't think this is the whole story. He tells us that he did not kill the Matoran, and also that the body disappeared in mysterious circumstances - and in fact, Proditor believes he's still alive. "There is still light in him," Merror continued, "I can see it. I think that if you can help us to understand what happened that day, he may be able to regain his honour as a Toa."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:

IC: Cipher bit back a curse, stopping and glancing around for the group. I was ahead of them, wasn't I? he thought, turning and and scanning the foliage. They didn't seem to be there-- Wait, movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned to face it-- And gazed into four pairs of obviously frustrated and irritated eyes. He gave a mix of a sigh and a groan, just as annoyed by his problem as they were.

Mild bunnying here, only because I want to get the group back in action. IC: Aexias sighed, apparently frustrated. "Lizen. Jhou go more clozely before uz knao, o kei? About tu bioz zhould vork." However, beneath the mask, she was truly glad the toa had gotten lost. Now her and the others had finally made a plan on how to fake her death. The only problem with the plan now was getting to Le-Koro...Which, unfortunately, was probably one of the toughest possible ones for the group to face. OOC: I know that we never IC'd them agreeing to such a thing; I just thought it would be realistic for them to have done so while he veered off from them. And besides, this group was dying. We can just make it up as we go along ;) -The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "All right..." he grumbled, returning to his former position and backing up a few steps. These guys are being awfully patient about the whole thing... he thought, glancing over his shoulder at the group before starting off again. A little too patient, I'd say.

helo frens

IC Matau slowly walked up to Proditor sizing up the toa. "Yes... I remember him. I remember this." He quickly turned back to Merror. "However, you claim-see something I do not! One does not willingly side with Makuta and still have toa-light! He has forsaken the Toa-hero Code, and does not deserve otherwise!" The turaga soften. "Yet he would not be the first to come hard-seek redemption as of late. For me to deny him while allowing others... " His eyes grew wary. "First, find this missing matoran, or at least find proof that he was still alive after the murder. Then we will deep-talk about the past."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC (Merror) "This is your quest for redemption," Merror said to Proditor, "and so, I think, you must seek it alone. I cannot find this Matoran for you - to regain your honour, this is something you must do. Light must be found by those who need it." He turned back to the Turaga. "There is one other thing, Turaga," he said, "if I may speak with you a little longer? I fear it may be of grave importance."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Erku turned to look at his comrades, who in turn were already looking over there armor. Bits and pieces where chipped, some scarring, and the lower leg armor was definitely worse for ware with all their travels. Turning back to Matan and Natan, he replied with a small bow. "We would be honored. Thank you." "Less and less people show kindness to one another these days." Phauxx's young, soft voice echoed out through the inn, his newfound voice a head-turner for most. "Thank you."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC (Merror) Merror lowered his voice, moving closer to Matau. "We were at the Kini-Nui about a day ago," he said. "After being attacked by a swarm of Nui-Rama, we took refuge in an underground cavern. Unable to get out the way we came in, we had to explore some tunnels that led out of the cave. "As we were walking through those tunnels, I felt something. Not physically, mentally. I felt something...moving. A consciousness, a mind, something ancient and evil, stirring in the dark. I felt Makuta." Merror shivered a little, recalling the unwitting touch of that vast and dark intelligence. "I couldn't tell what he was thinking; it was too complex for me to make much out. But I could sense one thing - he seemed...just before it stopped...worried? It was very difficult to read at all, and even now I have trouble remembering."

Edited by Ghosthands

IC (Matan and Natan): Natan was slightly embarrassed by recieving thanks from toa for showing kindness. It was not an everyday situation for a Skakdi. Keen to move the conversation forward, he replied "It's nothing. Really. However, the sun is setting and it has been a long day. Let it wait until morning, when we are all refreshed". With that, the two brithers stood up to leave the table and enquire after the inkeeper about accomodation in the village.

ppg2.png

IC: The three Toa stayed where they were as the Skakdi talked with the inn keeper. Erku, in hushed tones, was the first to speak. "They seem quite nice. What are your thought's on them?" He whispered, well out of the range of hearing of both. Phauxx shrugged, eyes still on the Skakdi with a look of interest and wonder. He shrugged, his chin dropping as his mouth moved into an unsure frown. "Well," The hesitant Toa of Lightning dragged out, seemingly forming his words on the spot. "They're better then most Skakdi." "They're perfectly fine on their own. Erku, there is much more important things we could be doing right now." Levinouk almost hissed as his head flew up, fitting Erku with a cold, steely gazing, his brow dropping. "We stay. We help them. We don't abandon them. And I don't like you're tone, Toa Levinouk." A silent Erku replied through gritted teeth. Fire was in his eyes, his stare a brutally effective counter attack to Levinouk's steamy behavior. "Erku we have a duty, this is a matter of virtue," "It is, yet of unity, something we all could use a little more sense of." Erku cut Levinouk off like a steel axe to a tree. "Now, shut up, they're done with the inn keeper."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC (Matan and Natan): The two skakdi had procured a room for the night from the Le-matoran inkeeper - but only for one night. They had other plans for shelter in the village, plus they had not collected so much treasue as to be able to rent indefinately. Skakdi could always slpeep rough if they needed to. Retireing for the night and bidding the three toa goodnight, they found their quarters, and rolled into bed and were out in no time. :sleepy:

ppg2.png

IC Behind the mask the wheels were turning, putting together pieces from centuries of gained wisdom. Matau himself spoke slowly. "That is... useful." the turaga said carefully. "I suggest you keep this deep-knowledge to yourself, at least for now. There has been much talk of Takua, the Chronicler, and methinks perhaps there has been some headway in his disappearance, which might fast-explain the Makuta's unease. I suggest you look into this matter yourself."

IC (Merror) Merror smiled wryly. "I wasn't planning on wandering through the Koro telling everyone I'd been in Makuta's head," he said. "I thank you for your advice, Turaga - and I was thinking the same thing. I understand Takua disappeared after the Toa entered the Kini-Nui? That was before I came here, but I have found out a great deal about those events. "He travelled with a Company, did he not, and one of that Company lives here - Tamaru. If I remember rightly, his hut is on the lowest levels. That is where I shall begin; I think that finding the Chronicler's Company is the first step in finding the Chronicler." Merror bowed to the Turaga as he left. "May your song never cease, and the wind be in your wings," he said, in one of Le-Koro's traditional farewells.

IC: Matakite Merror had spoke quietly, but Matakite's sensitive ears, used to the absolute silence Ko-Koro once possessed, had heard the conversation. "You have felt The Makuta's darkness? This is most remarkable. Even amongst the seers of Ko-Koro, only Nuju possessed the willpower to do so. "I will assume that you would wish I remain here, for my own well being- that is, after all, one of the reasons we journeyed here. I will stay, for now, but I cannot promise to you that I will be here forever. I do as I feel is necessary for the island, and oftentimes this means I journey into the wilderness."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: As Ara'kas arrived at the turaga's hut, she noticed several others coming and going from it. Knowing the turaga would be more helpful when not constantly pestered, she merely sat in the middle of Le-koro, shooting fire at the mosquitoes. OOC: Ara'kas open for interaction.. I guess.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Merror) Merror smiled at Matakite. "Then I wish you luck on your travels, my friend," he said. "Perhaps we will meet again someday. Until then, goodbye." Merror turned and strode off to the pod at the end of the platform. Activating the simple controls, he descended to the great roots of the tree. Walking along a simple path, he soon found the hut of Tamaru the Vinesman. There was already someone there - a Ko-Matoran. Merror approached them. "Tamaru?" he said to the Le-Matoran, his voice friendly. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I need a word. It's important."

IC: "Zoon," Aexias whispered, as they began to hear the sounds of Le-Koro on a regular day of Makuta's reign. It was almost time... OOC: They've been wandering for a very long time. Even with Cipher occasionally veering off-track, I'm pretty sure they'd be getting close to the village by now. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Kongu) "I'm here because... because I want to help. WIth anything that you need.. well, help with. Stuff like missing Matoran, or Rahi attacks... I'm pretty sure that he's here for the same reason." "Yes, I-we were wondering if there was anything I-we could do to help the village." Kongu looked at one, then the other, then back. He shrugged in a combination of confusion and helplessness "Unless you both expert gukko-pilots, then there is nothing I can help-offer."

IC: RamanoxRamanox had been outside of Matau's hut the whole time. Near but out of site, he had overheard the conversations. He had learned where Tamaru's hut was and set off towards it. He heard Tamaru's outburst and decided that it was time for him to speak. "Tamaru, I know you don't enjoy being crowded, but you were once a hero. Isn't it time you helped new heroes come about. We can take up your legacy, the fight with Makuta isn't over anyone can help. So now we need your help, your knowledge. You faced his minions once, now let us face him. Only with your help can we do that. Weren't you once prepared to die for your belief that anyone could help in the fight against Makuta." Is that what it is to die for.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Drome "We know that you have eyes all over the Koro in the Gukko Force. We were wondering if maybe you had spotted anything strange, or if anyone was missing from the village. Any way we can help... without riding Gukko." I explained, hoping Kongu knew something that needed done, anything at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "Even," I added, "if it's a Matoran that went missing years ago! We've both decided that we can't sit around doing nothing as Makuta wages war on the island. Surely, there has to be something, anything, that we can do to help this village and, as a result, this island." I had decided that I was going to help this village one way or another. Surely Kongu would know about something we could help with.

OOC: @ Toa Onarax :fonz: IC (Tamaru) Tamaru just stared at Ramanox for a long while, as if struggling deeply with something. Finally he spoke, and amazingly, slowly and distinctly. "Only the truly Faithful can find it." He looked at the small group outside his hut, gave a small, sad bow, and silently closed the door behind him, leaving only the echoing sounds of the forest behind him. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Kongu) "The Hive." He looked at the two of them. "One of our sharp-sight scouts went missing near the Hive yesterday. if you can quick-find him, that would be a great help."

IC: Drome "Then we shall go to this hive and do our best to find him." I nodded in acceptance of the adventure ahead. Only problem was that I was stuck with Kadon. I walked away with him, thanking Kongu. "Kadon, may I ask if you have any idea where the hive is, so we can search?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "He's either dead or captured," I said, grimly. "And there had to be a lot of them to down a Gukko." I paused. "They've probably captured him.. I once heard that Turaga Matau was captured, along with a lot of Matoran, and forced to work in the hive." I let that sink in. This was, to say the least, not good for us. "So, two Toa are going to have to break into the Nui-Rama hive, grab a Matoran, and get back to the village alive. That sounds... difficult."

IC: Drome "Not difficult for two of the most powerful Toa to ever live. Now, we just need to find those two Toa." I joked weakly, knowing that the situation was going to be challenging, first finding the hive, then fighting whatever was inside, which Kadon seemed to think was Nui-Rama. "So, let's ask someone, and get moving already."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "Yes, we do," I agreed. I knew he was joking, but I couldn't find it in myself to joke back. The gravity of this situation was becoming more and more apparent. "Well, since I did most of the talking with Kongu, you can ask for directions." I thought about throwing in an insult, but decided that this was no time for arguments.