Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ara'kas soon became glad she had postponed the investigation. She watched as both Matau and Kongu got increasingly irritated by the visitors. As she mused, she thought she heard a sound. The sound of people walking through the forest. She scanned the area, but saw nothing. Just for safety, she unsheathed her sword anyways.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Pirok, Proditor & Invisible) Pirok decided to go with Merror, leaving Proditor behind. Well, isn't this nice? Proditor thought to himself. I go to get forgiven, and instead I have to go find a dead Matoran. This'll be like searching for a needle in a haystack! No, this'll be like searching for hay in a haystack! Except that'd be easy... Proditor was confused by his quest. He walked onwards, again passing the Le-Mato-He's following me! Proditor realised. Proditor stopped. The Matoran stopped. Proditor stepped forward with his right foot. The Matoran stepped forwards with his right foot. Proditor turned and started running towards the Matoran. The Matoran began to run for his life. Invisible started to follow the black-armoured Toa of Air. Then, the Toa stopped, so he stopped, to see what 'Proditor' would do next. Proditor took one step forward, so he stepped forward. Then Proditor turned and ran it him. This is not good... he thought, before deciding the best option would be to run away as fast as his legs could carry him.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JL JL looked at the sudden turn of events. The group that had fought at Kini-Nui had disbanded in nearly seconds. Strange. JL decided to just stick with Merror. It had been a fun day with them. But first, JL looked into the hut which the turaga had been in. Slowly, JL advanced. JL: Hello? Anyone here? *Holds Up Kraata* Can anyone tell me where I can, y'know, .... use this?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: ProditorWhile Proditor was chasing the Le-Matoran, he tripped over a branch, and hit his head, falling unconscious for the third time that day...(In a dream)Proditor (as a Matoran) was walking through Le-Koro. However, he heard a scream nearby, and ran towards it. The being screaming was another Le-Matoran, completely green, with a Hau. Proditor leaned over him, to check he was alright... And the Matoran slipped a knife into Proditor's hand, grinning. The Matoran screamed out, yet again, before seeming to die. The second scream attracted other Matoran, and they gathered around to see...Proditor, holding a knife, leaning over a dead Matoran.Proditor woke up, once again in the real world. The flashback had disturbed him, but he had finally realised why he had noticed that Le-Matoran. He had been dead for over 400 years. Proditor had, however, lost sight of the Matoran, although he was somehow sure they had not yet left Le-Koro...IC: InvisibleThe Toa chasing him had tripped over, allowing Invisible to escape. However, there was still more information to be gathered for his master. Remembering that the rest of the group Proditor had been a part of had gone to Tamaru, Invisible decided to gain what information he could by finding them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror) Merror heard Tamaru's words, before the Matoran shut the door. "Faithful," he thought aloud. "Faith, the Principle of Le-Koro. Only the truly faithful can find it... Interesting. But what is it that is to be found?" Then he realised who the Ko-Matoran Tamaru had been talking to was. "Ramanox!" he said, smiling. "So you got back to civilisation after all, then?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Madrihk, Turaga Matau's hut): Before the Turaga had time to answer, another person entered: A Toa, holding a Kraata. While he was indeed evil, Madrihk was no ally of Makuta, and Rahkshi sent shivers down his spine. He raised his hand and summoned his elemental power, ice shards already swirling around him. At the slightest provocation, he would freeeze the Kraata and its apparent owner into oblivion."Who are you?" he hissed, "and what are you doing with that... thing?!" OOC: That's you, JL. :)

Edited by Katuko

IC: Vanboi awoke to the sound of birds singing proudly in the trees. Slowly he got up, his everything hurting. Still, he felt much better, and his head no longer was a vortex of rage. "Thank the Mata," he moaned as he slowly got up.Standing up, Vanboi noticed his mask lay on a nearby table along with his sword. As the Kakama latched to his face the Toa felt a rush of strength, his health almost at its max. Looking around, the Toa remembered the incident with the Toa of Air."Where is that Toa of Fire?" asked Vanboi, "and the others?" Quickly he left the hut of healing, and headed down the treetops. While he searched the region, he caught sight of the group's leader near a lower hut. Climbing towards him he said, "Greetings my fellow Toa, how goes the fight against Makuta?"

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC (Merror) Merror looked round to see Vanboi. He smiled. "Ah!" he said. "Your headwound's better, I see?" He turned to face his fellow Toa of Fire. "Well...we've just spoken to Tamaru. He doesn't seem to like visitors, but he gave us this cryptic message: 'Only the truly faithful can find it'. I don't know what it means yet, but I do have one idea..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Pirok"I'm not exactly the master of riddles, but perhaps we should consult Kongu? He is the only other person I assume may know something about this, and he probably knows a bit about Faith." Pirok said to Merror.Then, to Vanboi:"Did you have a nice nap? Your head's looking a lot better now."OOC: I had to say something... =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Vanboi nodded and clicked, "My wound has recovered, yes. Though from what I could hear while I rested the healers thought that this would happen again, something involving green horns. Perhaps it was part of the medicine they used? Faith, perhaps he refers to faith that times will get better? Or perhaps he refers to belief in the three virtues of old? And that only in trusting the virtues can we reach a better future."

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC - To clear things off, how on earth am I a matoran? IC: JL JL looked at the newcomer, who had been swirling ice all around. JL: Me? I'm JL. I'm your best friend if you make it so, I'm your worst nightmare if you make it so. This thing is something I managed to jab with my sword. As for what I'm here for, its asking the turaga if he can buy it or keep it, or something, in exchange for something else. But quickly, I do NOT want to be a loner again, and I am following those nice people I met who went to that other guy's hut.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Merror) "Hmm, good points, both of you, but I think this is talking about Faith specifically as Le-Koro's principle. And I have a good idea why." Merror beckoned them closer - you never knew when Makuta's spies were listening. "I once met an old Turaga, a hermit, who told me a legend. He spoke of ancient temples, lost in the sands of time, which contained the secrets of the six Principles. He didn't tell me exactly what they were or where they could be found - in fact he was very vague, but I think this may be the same thing Tamaru was referring to - a Temple of Faith."

IC: Vanboi slapped his head at the obvious answer, and almost collapsed. Though the blow was soft, the damage to his head had not fully healed even after all this time. "The Principles," laughed Vanboi when he had stopped himself from passing out, "What else could it be? Do you think the other Principles are involved, such as Purity and Courage?"

IC: Ramanox Ramanox looked to see Merror again, "Yes I did make it back to civilization, but its only temporary. Anyhow I asked the Turaga for a way to earn my redemption. He told me the only way to so was figure out what it was to die for." Ramanox let out a small chuckle. "However that's not important right now. Temples you say, I too have heard rumors, only the truly faithful may enter. Perhaps a test. I suggest we speak to the Turaga." OOC: I take it that you're from England Ghost Hands, since you use the english spellings of words like civilisation

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Correct! Huzzah, Rule Britannia, an' all that. Incidentally, all my characters have variations on an English accent. Imagine Merror's as something like either the Tenth Doctor or Obi-Wan Kenobi IC (Merror) Merror nodded at Ramanox. "My thoughts exactly. I just hope he doesn't mind so many visitors...perhaps just Ramanox and I should speak with him?" Merror stepped into the lift, waiting for his companions' opinion.

IC: Vanboi clicked, "We are at our strongest united, when all of us work together nothing can stop Mata-Nui's will. But if you think Matau will prefer to talk only to a few of us, then I shall wait. By the way, what happened to that lost Toa of Air? Did he find his light and return to the righteous path of the Toa Mata?"

IC: (Pirok, Invisible & Proditor) "Well, back to Matau. I'm sure he's going to be really happy to see us again. I can imagine the conversation already: Hello, Matau, it's us again! In case you can't remember, we just brought a murderous lunatic you banished 400 years ago to you, and now, we're going to ask you about a temple that probably doesn't even exist! No, I think it should just be you that go." Pirok said. Invisible was watching the group from the shadows. A temple of Faith... he thought. And others... I wonder what my master will think of that... Proditor, after running around with no idea where he was going for a short while, saw the Matoran heading down-tree. Hey. My Tree-Speak is coming back to me already.He followed him, but when he reached the bottom there was no sign of the Matoran. He noticed that the group of Toa he had been with earlier was standing nearby."Have you seen a green Le-Matoran?" "Well, Proditor, you've done a great job of narrowing that down." "Fine then. Have you seen a completely green Le-Matoran, with a Hau?" "Now that is much more specific. In answer to your question, no." Invisible knew the Toa of Air would find him soon, so he started moving backwards, slowly, but tripped on a twig. Curse this Matoran form. Proditor, hearing a rustling from the trees, ran over, before emerging victorious a few seconds later with an unconscious Matoran."Er... I heard you were heading to Matau. Can I bring him this?" Proditor asked. "I didn't do much to him. He was like this when I found him, honest. Just a little less... er... unconscious..."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Merror) "Turaga Matau set him on the path to redemption," Merror replied. "He has gone to seek the Matoran he was framed for killing." Merror flicked up the mechanism that controlled the pod, and it shot up into the treetops. He placed a hand reassuringly on Ramanox's shoulder. "That is sad, but don't blame yourself. What could one Matoran have done against a whole Rama-swarm?" Once they reached the platforms of Le-Koro, Merror led Ramanox back to Matau's hut. He knocked politely on the door before entering. "Turaga?" he said. "I'm sorry to disturb you again, but we've found something. Tamaru told us just this: 'Only the truly faithful can find it' - and I think I know what he meant. I was wondering whether you could tell us anything about the Temple of Faith."

OOC: Merror, I think you just got ninja'd. I had Proditor join you a minute before you posted that. =P IC: (Proditor & Invisible) Proditor was with Merror when he asked Matau about the temple."Er... Turaga... when you're done with him, I have an unconscious Matoran who's been dead for 400 years with me. Am I redeemed? And by the way, he is just unconscious, not dead." Invisible began to stir."Oh... Why's everything upside down?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC There was a long pause before a gangly Le-Matoran answered. "MayIquick-helpyou?" Tamaru said to Trakuda speedily as if in the middle of something. Turning to Kranuka he frowned and pounded a sign on his door. "No solicitors!"

IC (Trakuda, Tamaru's hut): "Hello Tamaru, I'm back! Of course you probably don't remember me. Because that's the thing, I don't, and I wonder if you could help me. You see, I was at Kini-Nui not too long ago and I had a vision, well, I don't think it was a vision so much as a flashback. A memory. What happened was that there was a great battle, one of loss, hardship and determination, at Kini-Nui. I appear to be suffering from amnesia myself, but I remember you from the flashback, so I wondered whether you could help me. What was this battle about? What happened? I know you might not want to talk about it, but you must help me, for both our sakes."

OOC - To clear things off, how on earth am I a matoran?

OOC: I'm sorry, I thought I knew what your character was. Apparently I had him mixed up with someone else. :) IC (Madrihk): Madrihk dismissed his element, causing the ice to vanish. He lowered his hand, still a bit tense."Sorry about that," he said, "the way you were swinging that Kraata around it looked like it was still alive."He turned as another few visitors appeared in the Turaga's hut.This place is really crowded, he thought.The Toa caught something about a dead Matoran, and a temple. It was kind of hard when everything happened at once."All right, all right," Madrihk said, grumpily. "Let's form a line, shall we? Me first." OOC: Friar Tuck is going to have his hands full with Turaga Matau, it seems. :P

IC: Proditor"I'm here because I was accused of killing a Matoran 407 years ago, and banished. Perhaps I should go first? You know what they say: Insanity before intelligence!"OOC: Yes, Friar Tuck's hands are definitely full with Yoda - I mean Matau...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Madrihk): "If you've waited that long, you can wait a few more minutes," Madrihk said coldly. "I prefer order before chaos." When had taken the time to wait, he expected others to do the same! His first instinct was to freeze the guy's mouth shut, but he decided against it for the sole reason that there was a Turaga present. If he wanted to blend in, he needed to keep himself in check.

Edited by Katuko

IC (Madrihk): "Strictly speaking, he saw me first," Madrihk hissed. "...And at least a joker is better than a mute," he added, glaring at Proditor. A bit calmer, he continued: "Besides, my business here is important to the community as a whole, not just one individual. But fine, I will let the Turaga decide."

Edited by Katuko

IC (Madrihk): "Darn right I started it," Madrihk said to Proditor, leaning slightly to the side in order to see around the Toa in front of him. "You are looking at the one who will set things in motion on this island."He straightened himself again and met Merror's gaze.Ice versus Fire, he thought. I wonder who would give in first."So I suggest you stand aside," he said. "You should follow your own advice and don't presume my business to be any less important than yours. What is your business, anyways?"The Toa of Ice kicked himself mentally for giving his opponent the chance to speak first after all. He would have to kick someone else physcially later to make up for it.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Vanboi turned to Pirok, who like him was waiting for Merror to return with news. "So how long have you been a Toa?" asked Vanboi, "I have been one for about two weeks now, not counting the time I spent with those healers." The Toa of Fire waits for a reply, hoping to learn more about his fellow heroes. At this point he still didn't even know the name of their leader.

IC: Vanboi paused and asked, "But the Toa Mata were the only Toa one hundred years ago, only after they vanished did other groups emerge like the poor Toa Ka. So how could you have been a Toa for two hundred years when the oldest Toa on the Island arrived only one hundred years ago?" The other Toa had seemed sincere, but it didn't fit in with the timeline as Vanboi knew it. "Yeah, I have some issues with my mask," said Vanboi cheerfully, "and even more with my elemental powers. But I am sure I will get control of it sooner or later, if Onua's wisdom shines on me."