Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC There was a long pause before a gangly Le-Matoran answered. "MayIquick-helpyou?" Tamaru said to Trakuda speedily as if in the middle of something. Turning to Kranuka he frowned and pounded a sign on his door. "No solicitors!"

I.C.Kranuka"tough crowd""I'll ask the pakari masked ko-matoran later." Kranuka thought.

elementalussal.png

IC: Pirok Realising his mistake, Pirok commented:"Sorry. It's easy to lose track of time when you spend it all trying to hunt a Le-Matoran lunatic.""And why Onua? Why not Kopaka?"

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vamboi laughed and replied, "Onua was said to be the wisest of the Toa Mata. Of him we receive wisdom, from Gali we get serenity, from Tahu we have rage, from Kopaka we have rebelliousness, from Pohatu we have friendship, and from Lewa we receive freedom. That is why around a hundred years ago some people believed the Toa Ka were the Mata reborn, as they shared the mindsets of the Toa Mata.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Sorry, I was typing in a hurry. Still, it is better than my other character's issue. Every time I type Dece spellcheck wants to make it December. IC: The Toa of Fire turned away and stated, "He was the anti-social member of the group, preferring to work alone. He was the opposite of Unity. He and Tahu were said to argue over leadership often, undermining Tahu's authority. Plus I can't just say that we got "lonerness" from Kopaka, it just sounds silly."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Oh dear me, what a mess!... still, in the spirit of Matau I will enjoy myself :D IC "Turaga?" Merror said, "I'm sorry to disturb you again, but we've found something. Tamaru told us just this: 'Only the truly faithful can find it' - and I think I know what he meant. I was wondering whether you could tell us anything about the Temple of Faith." Proditor was standing with Merror when he asked Matau about the temple. "Er... Turaga... when you're done with him, I have an unconscious Matoran who's been dead for 400 years with me. Am I redeemed? And by the way, he is just unconscious, not dead." he said, speaking hesitantly. It was then that the captive began to stir. "Oh... Why's everything upside down?" Meanwhile, Madrihk dismissed his element, causing the ice to vanish. He lowered his hand, still a bit tense. "Sorry about that, the way you were swinging that Kraata around it looked like it was still alive." "All right, all right!" Madrihk said, grumpily. "Let's form a line, shall we? Me first." "I'm here because I was accused of killing a Matoran 407 years ago, and banished. Perhaps I should go first? You know what they say: Insanity before intelligence!" Proditor fired back. "If you've waited that long, you can wait a few more minutes," came Madrihk's cold retort. "I prefer order before chaos." "Then wouldn't you be better off talking to Nuju?" Merror stepped forward and placed himself between Proditor and Madrihk. "Stop this!" he said sternly. "Do you think the Turaga will speak to either of you if you bicker thus? Let Matau decide whom he will see first." "Strictly speaking, he saw me first," Madrihk hissed. " ...And at least a joker is better than a mute," he added, glaring at Proditor. A bit calmer, he continued: "Besides, my business here is important to the community as a whole, not just one individual. But fine, I will let the Turaga decide." "My business may well concern the fate of every being on this island," countered Merror. "Don't presume to know that your business is more important than everyone else's." "He started it..." Proditor muttered. "Darn right I started it," Madrihk exclaimed to Proditor, leaning slightly to the side in order to see around the Toa in front of him. "You are looking at the one who will set things in motion on this island." He straightened himself again and met Merror's gaze."So I suggest you stand aside," he said. "You should follow your own advice and don't presume my business to be any less important than yours. What is your business, anyways?" "Wow. I didn't realise you were continental drift." Proditor quipped. "I don't claim to move landmasses, but I'm certainly going to clear one of Rahi," Madrihk boasted. "EEEENNOOOOOUUGGHHHHHH!!" Turaga Matau's voiuce thundered in his tiny hut, everyone shaking from the vibrations. As they turned to him any remaining speaking was utterly silenced as the turaga was now five times his normal hight, hulking over everyone and hunched over in attempt not to break the ceiling. Whatever vestiges of coherent thought they had left was washed away not only by his sheer size and voice, but also by his flashing eyes, a dangerous spark within them. "I will have quiet-silence in my own hut!" And indeed did he have it as you could hear a pin drop. In fact, Proditor uncermoniously dropped Invisible at that moment in pure shock, the sound of the matoran hitting the floor painfully loud. The Turaga's face seemed the glow, and slowly he began to shrimk, all eyes on him and heads moving as he grew smaller and smaller until he was his normal hieght. His deactivated his Mask of Illuision, failing miserably to keep his laughter in check. "You should... *snicker* quick-see *snort* your faces! *hiccup* " He managed to compose himself, somewhat, at least putting on a serious face. "I have never before seen such a motley group of sad-story beings! You ought to be ashamed! Yes, ashamed. And deflated. And sorry. And... yes, well just and!" He gave them all a look as he walked through the crowd that was a cross between a stern gaze and the humerous hairy eyebrow. He stopped in front of Proditor and Invisible. "You first, banished toa-hero! You go off to seek-search for a 'killed' matoran that is over 400 long-years dead, and in a half hour found someone that has been 'mystery-missing' for four centuries!? Quick-forgive me if I don't believe you... " He hardened the look.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Huh, Ramanox didn't join in the bickering IC Ramanox Ramanox let out a quick laugh as the Turaga did, he had been sitting in the corner watching everyone bicker. Needless to say his many years serving the gaurd had trained him better. He knew when to speak and when not to. Not to metion this Turaga has a good sense of humor.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: And neither did Merror. He was trying to break it up and get everyone to show Matau some respect. IC (Merror) Merror had kept his arms folded and one eyebrow raised through the Turaga's Kanohi-empowered antics. He knew Matau didn't wear that Mahiki to keep his face warm, and thus was not surprised at all to see his "transformation". He did, however, crack a slight smile at the others' reactions. Matau gave them all a look as he walked through the crowd that was a cross between a stern gaze and the humorous hairy eyebrow. He stopped in front of Proditor and Invisible."You first, banished toa-hero! You go off to seek-search for a 'killed' matoran that is over 400 long-years dead, and in a half hour found someone that has been 'mystery-missing' for four centuries!? Quick-forgive me if I don't believe you... " "Turaga," Merror interceded, "there is something very strange about this whole thing. Though I quite agree that it is odd to have found him so quickly, I suspect that there is something going on here - something that may mean it is just as possible to find a missing Matoran in minutes as in hours or days."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Madrihk): Being a Toa of Ice, Madrihk had a natural... "resistance" to sudden emotion. He still couldn't help but cower involuntarily at the Turaga's sudden outburst. Doing his best to laugh it off and not kill somebody on the spot, he instead slumped down next to Ramanox in the corner of the hut. OOC: Waiting for my turn, then. :lol:

IC: (Kadon) "Well, this isn't working. We'd better stop before we get taken before the Turaga for disturbing the peace. But, who would know where the Rama Hive is? I suppose we could ask Kongu, if nessecary, but I'd prefer to have the Matoran in tow before appearing before Kongu again." I had no idea who might know where the Rama Hive is, and didn't feel like asking Kongu or Matau. Maybe a local mapmaker, if there were any in Le-Koro, would have an idea of where to find the Hive...

IC: Matakite Much had happened in a very short amount of time. For the first time in a countless number of years, Matakite had actually communicated other beings. He could feel it, deep down- a shift in energy on the island. Perhaps this is why he had felt so strongly that he must leave Mount Ihu. The constant struggle between Creation and Destruction was intensifying, clamoring to reach a climax. It may take years, it may even happen long after he himself had passed away, but things were to change on Mata-Nui. For better or for worse, though, was anyone's guess. This was something beyond his powers to understand, and there was only one he knew of that might be wise enough to understand it all. Turaga Nuju. Matakite left the giant tree that was Le-Koro and began making his way to the north.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Vidar cocked his head to the side. He had sat quietly as Tamaru turned away visitors, until he said some interesting dialogue one determined visitor. Only those truly faithful can find it, Vidar replayed the words in his mind. Find what? thought the Dark Toa. Vidar rose to his feet and hopped off the branch. Vidar activated and Miru to slow his fall, and he landed softly on his feet. Vidar was growing concerned, but what concerned him most was the fact that he was growing concerned. Why is this important? Is this important? thought Vidar. One thing he knew for sure though: whatever Tamaru told that visitor was in order to help him in this ill-conceived "quest" to defeat Makuta. However, Vidar seriously questioned whether this was a serious concern. People solicited help from Matoran (and Turaga, and even other Toa) in overthrowing Makuta all the time; but so far, no one has been successful, despite all the "help" they seem to be getting. Only those truly faithful can find it..., Vidar replayed the words once again, analyzing he possible context and meaning of each word. ...What does that mean?!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: glad you found it entertaining. I try to keep some aspects of canon characteristics :D IC "Turaga," Merror interceded, "there is something very strange about this whole thing. Though I quite agree that it is odd to have found him so quickly, I suspect that there is something going on here - something that may mean it is just as possible to find a missing Matoran in minutes as in hours or days." "Toa-hero of Fire intercedes again for false toa-hero?" Matau said, whipping around. "I am much intrigued. Speak, for much weighs heavily on your words."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Drome "A Mapmaker, perfect Idea." I mentally patted myself on the back for my brilliance. "Too bad you didn't think of it, but you're not bad for a..." I stopped myself, it was way too easy to think up insults for this guy. "Now, where would we find a mapmaker..." I muttered to myself, glancing around the town.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I looked at Drome, my eyebrow raised under my mask. How had he just read my mind? I shrugged away the thought. "I don't know.. I suppose we should find a place with a bunch of shops. Maps ought to be pretty popular when you live in the jungle." Then I paused as a thought struck me. "Wait a second. I'm going to save us a trip if they don't have a mapmaker." Then I collapsed. Well, my body did. I had activated my mask, and was checking out what amounts to the village square in Le-Koro. I jumped up, back inside my body. "Yeah, they have a mapmaker. Let's go."

IC (Matan and Natan): The pair of Skakdi arose long after the sun the next morning, late but well rested. Descending into the main inn, they found the Toa Hyfeik already done eating breakfast. The Skakdi, however were still well fed from overindulging the previous night, so they set out into the village to attend to the tasks agreed on the night before. Together, the five beings found a healer to attend to Matan’s shoulder. The matoran did a good job with the help of Natan’s X-Ray vision to examine the wound. In addition, he also procured a tonic to help him with the after-effects of his electric shock. Only then did they give the toas’ armour the promised do-over. Under Natan’s touch, dents were smoothed, rust receded and gears turned smoothly once again. He was truly a master of his craft. By noon, the three toas’ armour was in as good a shape as the day the had been transformed, maybe even better.“There” he grunted as he sealed the last crack. All done. Now for Mata Nui’s sake look after it. Any being who lets his armour rust should not expect to live through his next fight.” What the gruff Skakdi really meant was that he was proud of his work and would rather not see the effort wasted. OOC: Not a bad morning's work if I say so myself. I thought of going to visit Matau, but it seems he's busy right now, so best to wait I think. Or we could join the cue, that's up to you. Your characters seem to know the town.

ppg2.png

OOC: :P The X{ Emoticon is property and trademark of Cadias Industries, and may not be used without given permission. IC: Drome I knocked on the door, only to find it strangely already open. So I pushed Kadon inside in case anything dangerous was inside. Nope, It was just a terrified Matoran, who had forgotten to close his door. And probably got the scare of his life. "Excuse me, but we are looking for a map to a certain location, and we thought perhaps you might have it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: It's about time you recognized my claim over that emoticon! :P IC: (Kadon) Oh, it was soo tempting to knock him out again. But I'd wait. I'd have to remember to push him into the hive when we got there."Wha... what do you want?" asked the map maker, finding his voice."We'd like a map that shows the approximate location of the Nui-Rama Hive."Instantly, he was suspcious. "Why would you want to know that?"I drew myself up to my full height, looking down at him, and spoke with just a hint of danger in my voice. "Because we're on a mission given to us by Kongu to recover a scout lost in the area of that hive. And we intend to find him."The map maker took a second to think about it, then hurried into a back room. He came back with a few tablets. After laying them out, he circled an area on the map. "It's somewhere around there."I looked at the map. Not great, but good enough. "How much?""30 widgets."After a small search, I found the nessecary amount of widgets and walked out of the shop with the tablets. I looked at Drome. "I expect 15 widgets from you. Split the cost. After all, we're both using these tablets."

OOC: TDC has the right to ignore that copyright X{ IC: Drome I shuffled around my armor, finding twelve widgets, some sand in my boots, a dead spider inside my gauntlet, and a small carving of a Miru. I had no idea where the Miru had come from. "Here, twelve will have to work for now, unless you want a Miru." I grumbled to Kadon. "Now, let's go find ourselves a hive."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome Of course, since neither of us had once that race to Kongu's hut, I decided to start another one. I raced off toward the elevator, laughing lightly. This time, I was going to show that moldy blueberry who the faster Toa was. And it wasn't going to be him. "Come on Kadon, try to keep up, if you can!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I knew I had only a short lead, and that I was heavier than he was. I was slower, but I hoped I had just enough of a lead to even the odds and come out ahead. "What's the matter Kadon? You don't seem to be going fast enough, is something wrong?" I joked semi-insultingly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I continued running, slowly gaining speed. It wouldn't do to wear myself out just catching up to him. We were reaching the edge of the tree. Drome was looking back at me to yell an insult when I had an idea. I pointed just ahead of Drome, and yelled, "Puddle!" In reality, there wasn't a puddle, but for now Drome didn't know that.

IC: Drome I looked down, searching for a puddle. "What. where is it?" and hadn't realized until I ran off the edge of the tree. My hand barely caught the edge of the tree in time to keep myself from plummeting to my death. So now, there I was. Hanging by one hand from a tree. And all because of Kadin. "Kadin you moron! Help me up!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian saw someone (Drome) hanging from a tree. "Haha! You, sir, are very unintelligent! Hahahahahahaha!" He extended his hand to him. "Come on, I will up-help you. But quick-grab my hand, or I might just drop you for making me wait! Only joking! GRAB IT NOW THOUGH." OOC: Dervian is a bit hyper. But yeah, you can trust him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Merror) "Wise one, I do not know how he found this Matoran or whether it is truly the one he was alleged to have killed. I merely beg you to be compassionate and understanding with Proditor. He has suffered, and fallen, and has only just begun to become the Toa he ought to be. But I believe he will." IC (Echelon) As Vidar stood in the shadow of the huge tree that supported the village of Le-Koro, a Matoran slowly approached him. It stared up at him with blank, unseeing eyes. When it spoke, its voice was a dry whisper. "Vidar," it hissed.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor"Er... Yeah, what he said!"IC: InvisibleThe shock of hitting the floor and being awoken caused invisible to lose his concentration, and he accidentally deactivated his Mahiki.IC: ProditorProditor looked down at what was once a Le-Matoran, and was now a Toa."I don't know about any of you..." he said, "But I was NOT expecting to see that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Madrihk):There came a loud sigh from the corner."I know what I make of it," Madrihk said, "and that is that whoever that is, he is not to be trusted. Why would anyone disguise themselves if not because they were hiding something?"He conveniently forgot to mention that he was hiding a few things of his own.

IC (Madrihk):"May I remind you that it was you who asked what to do, even though it should be obvious: We beat the daylights out of this spy until he talks or dies. Either way, we then we dump the body to the Rahi and move on because we've been here for what feels like days already."OOC: It has been days. And at this rate Matau's gonna break up our argument again. :P

Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon Alfon had just arrived in Le-Koro, hoping to find something interesting there. As excited as he was to look around, he was famished from traveling in the jungle with little food, getting himself lost for days. "Guess I better grab a bite to eat and a place to stay." And so, Alfon went searching for a suitable inn, ready to tame his hunger. OOC: Lol, I have no idea what's going on...someone care taking poor old me under their wing for now xD?