Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Merror) "I did not ask what to do," Merror replied stonily. "I asked what the good Turaga here made of it. And that is not the way Toa should do things! Mindless violence and wanton killing are the ways of Makuta! We have to be better than that. Turaga Matau, as the wisest and most experienced person here, should be our point of reference and I do not expect to hear any more foolish suggestions from you. You were so keen for us to wait for our turns - now heed your own teaching." He turned back to the Turaga.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Merror) "You would kill infected Rahi?" said Merror, a light kindled in his eyes. "They are just as much Makuta's victims as we are! If you were forced to wear an infected mask, would you have me kill you after removing it? No! Rahi may be wild, but they are NOT evil. "As for Kraata and Rahkshi, they are of Makuta's essence. And who is to say that we will kill Makuta?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Madrihk):"It's often hard to stop a Rahi without killing it," Madrihk said, "...if you take too long, you run the risk of it hurting someone else. Happened with a Muaka back in Ko-Koro once. The Turaga insisted that we would take it alive. Lost a good Toa that day. Never again, I said."The Toa of Ice waved his hand dismissively."When it comes to Makuta, I don't see any other option. I highly doubt you can talk a brutal tyrant hiding in the shadows into just leaving, and judging by his power over the island he is too powerful to imprison. I have no doubts that we must end his life in order to end this oppression. If you are unwilling to, then I can only hope it will be my blade that does the deed."Especially since I will then be in a prime position to seize power, he thought to himself.

IC (Merror) "I dealt with a Muaka only yesterday," Merror replied. "Within two minutes of its arrival its masks were shattered, and it was unharmed. "Oh, Makuta must be defeated," he continued. "But what makes you so sure it will be possible to kill him? Perhaps we can only hope to bind him, and keep him bound. But enough of this. We must give the Turaga a chance to speak, and deal with the situation at hand."

IC: Vidar looked down at the newcomer. He raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to make of the situation. At any rate, the Matoran didn't appear to be a threat, but Vidar was always prepared at any rate. He knelt down so that he was at eye-level with the Matoran, and he gave a fake warm smile. "How may I help you?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Alfon After having a good bite to eat and finding a place to stay, Alfon set off to look around Le-Koro. He made his way to the main square, thinking it would be the best place to start. And so it was. Alfon had stumbled upon a wooden sign in the square saying recruits were needed to go on a mission to clear Rahi and other threats along the south-eastern coast of Mata Nui. "Sounds like fun." thought Alfon. He registered immediately, without thought, writing down his name and the inn he was currently staying in. "Looks like I made a right choice in coming here. I'll see if I can get in touch with this Madrihk guy soon." Content with the turn of events, Alfon left the wooden sign in a rather pleasant mood. OOC: Looks like I'll be joining you, Katuko. Hope you don't mind if the new guy tags along :P

IC: By the Makuta, thought Vidar, ... Makuta? Vidar followed the Matoran towards the tree, looking at his surroundings and contemplating the situation. The Toa continued to follow the odd and possibly infected Matoran.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Looks like I'll be joining you, Katuko. Hope you don't mind if the new guy tags along :P

OOC: The more the merrier. :) And the more troopers, the more likely it becomes that we will eventually take over the island succeed in creating a new village. IC (Madrihk): Madrihk muttered something about "the firespitter being out of touch with reality", but let the issue lie. Still, he was on edge, ready to strike again in their little duel of words if needed.

IC (Echelon) The Matoran led Vidar into a place where the tangle of roots made a kind of platform, swathed in shadow and far off any Matoran's beaten track. There, waiting for them, were three beings: another Matoran, a Skakdi, and a Toa. The Matoran and Skakdi both wore the same empty expression as the Matoran that had spoken to Vidar, and had the same blank eyes. The Toa, on the other hand, was very different. His eyes shone red behind a mask that resembled a Shelek, and he wore robes of black and acid green, matching his armour. His shoulders were adorned with twin likenesses of the Kraahkan. In his hand he held a long staff, tipped with three blades which cradled a jewel that glowed green. "Vidar," the Toa addressed him. "My apologies for not coming to greet you in person, but I felt it best if we attract as little attention as possible."

IC: Alfon Strolling in and out of shops, being a bit of a tourist, Alfon was always fascinated by the tree-top village of Le-Koro. No matter how many times he came here, there was always something new for him here. He caught a few stares from matoran here and there, obviously because of his unusualy bright eyes. This didn't bother him and he had a bit of fun with it, occasionaly going "Boo!" in their faces, startling the matoran. After a day of being a tourist, he figured he'd get back to the inn early. He was tired and thought it'd be best to laze around for the rest of the day.

OOC: case in point, why I have NEVER willingly chosen to work with large groups IC "Turaga," Merror interceded, "there is something very strange about this whole thing. Though I quite agree that it is odd to have found him so quickly, I suspect that there is something going on here - something that may mean it is just as possible to find a missing Matoran in minutes as in hours or days." "Toa-hero of Fire intercedes again for false toa-hero?" Matau said, whipping around. "I am much intrigued. Speak, for much weighs heavily on your words." "Wise one, I do not know how he found this Matoran or whether it is truly the one he was alleged to have killed. I merely beg you to be compassionate and understanding with Proditor. He has suffered, and fallen, and has only just begun to become the Toa he ought to be. But I believe he will." Matau looked confused. "How does that have to do with finding a matoran so quick-" "Er... Yeah, what he said!" The shock of hitting the floor and being awoken caused Invisible to lose his concentration, and he accidentally deactivated his Mahiki. Proditor looked down at what was once a Le-Matoran, and was now a Toa. "I don't know about any of you..." he said, "But I was NOT expecting to see that." Merror started back slightly. He hadn't seen that transformation coming. "I half expected there to be something odd about this disappearing corpse, but..." He looked to the Turaga. "What do you make of this, wise one?" There came a loud sigh from the corner. "I know what I make of it," Madrihk said, "and that is that whoever that is, he is not to be trusted. Why would anyone disguise themselves if not because they were hiding something?" Merror's eyebrow was raised again. "It's funny, I didn't know there was such thing as a Toa of the Bleeding Obvious." "Excuse me, oh fire-y one, but I believe snide comments are my area of expertise." There was a long pause. Trakuda coughed. "Erm, Tamaru?" "May I remind you that it was you who asked what to do, even though it should be obvious: We beat the daylights out of this spy until he talks or dies. Either way, we then we dump the body to the Rahi and move on because we've been here for what feels like days already." Madrihk commented. "I did not ask what to do," Merror replied stonily. "I asked what the good Turaga here made of it. And that is not the way Toa should do things! Mindless violence and wanton killing are the ways of Makuta! We have to be better than that. Turaga Matau, as the wisest and most experienced person here, should be our point of reference and I do not expect to hear any more foolish suggestions from you. You were so keen for us to wait for our turns - now heed your own teaching." "Mindless? Hardly. Somone will sooner or later have to kill the Makuta, correct? We kill his Rahkshi, and Rahi, and other villains. Why should we not kill an apparent spy as well? But fine. I will wait." "You would kill infected Rahi?" said Merror, a light kindled in his eyes. "They are just as much Makuta's victims as we are! If you were forced to wear an infected mask, would you have me kill you after removing it? No! Rahi may be wild, but they are NOT evil. "As for Kraata and Rahkshi, they are of Makuta's essence. And who is to say that we will kill Makuta?" "It's often hard to stop a Rahi without killing it," Madrihk said, "...if you take too long, you run the risk of it hurting someone else. Happened with a Muaka back in Ko-Koro once. The Turaga insisted that we would take it alive. Lost a good Toa that day. Never again, I said." The Toa of Ice waved his hand dismissively. "When it comes to Makuta, I don't see any other option. I highly doubt you can talk a brutal tyrant hiding in the shadows into just leaving, and judging by his power over the island he is too powerful to imprison. I have no doubts that we must end his life in order to end this oppression. If you are unwilling to, then I can only hope it will be my blade that does the deed." "I dealt with a Muaka only yesterday," Merror replied. "Within two minutes of its arrival its masks were shattered, and it was unharmed. Oh, Makuta must be defeated," he continued. "But what makes you so sure it will be possible to kill him? Perhaps we can only hope to bind him, and keep him bound. But enough of this. We must give the Turaga a chance to speak, and deal with the situation at hand." "Again, what he said. I'm not getting on Matau's bad side again." Proditor said. "I don't know about you, but I think I've done enough of that." Madrihk muttered something about "the firespitter being out of touch with reality", but let the issue lie. Still, he was on edge, ready to strike again in their little duel of words if needed. Things got quiet again, only this time too quiet. Matau was quiet, something quite unusual for him. He looked at the group crowding his hut and sighed. "Whatever it is you all seek, you will not find it here." he finally said. "I understand you are not of one group-purpose, but many of you are working together... yet there is no Unity. If you cannot master this Virtue, you have no place in my hut. Any of you." He spoke in hushed tones and with very little accent,which made his speech even more unsettling. "Fire-spitter, whatever my villager said to you, leave it to yourself and act as you see fit. And if you so believe in this banished one, then I leave it your responsibilty to bring him back to the light of the Virtues and the Toa Code... you are the only one here that has any desireable qualities, and I pray you find better company than what is presently here. I wash my hands clean of this affair." The door opened seemigly by itself. "Now all of you, go." OOC: and I wash my hands clean of this group. Ta-ta!

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Oh no you don't! :P IC (Madrihk): "Wait a minute," Madrihk spoke up. "Turaga, haven't you got any concern for the future of this island? What we few here are set to do may change this island forever. At least, before I go, tell me one thing: What do you know of the Makuta's current activities? Does much of his horde reside along the south-eastern coast, or has he withdrawn them for other purposes? I seek to establish a new settlement for Matoran and Toa everywhere, but before I do that I need to know what sort of danger my group goes to face."

IC: Drome I looked at the hand of the mad Toa, and decided it was better to just fall. I reached around with my other hand, grabbing onto a vine. I just hoped the vine was strong enough. "Well, here goes nothing." I let go of the edge of the Koro, and went swinging underneath it, right into a tree. Luckily, the tree was low enough I managed to reach the ground.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I haz dezirabul qualityz :biggrin: IC (Merror) Merror inclined his head respectfully. "As you wish, Turaga." He left the hut, and went to over to the lift. He signalled to Proditor to follow, then pressed the 'descend' mechanism. As the pod moved down from the canopy, Merror sighed. Once again, an excess of people had ground matters to a halt. He was practically back at square one. He stepped out of the lift, to see the others waiting for him. "Bad news," he sighed. "The Turaga told us to go and look for ourselves. It didn't help that there was a certain Toa of Ice there who unfortunately didn't possess the usual quiet demeanour of his element..." He sighed again. "Looks like we're back to square one. Unless...didn't someone say something about Kongu knowing about Faith?" OOC: We're not done with you yet, Tucky.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Finally, they were in. Despite Cipher veering off-track several times, the little group had finally made it to Le-Wahi. They entered furtively, in the same formation they'd started in: Cipher still slightly before the rest and Kinika flanking Aexias on the left, while Zadron was behind her They would split soon, Aexias knew. She slipped two bags of widgets into Kinika's waiting hand silently as possible. He'd done a good job. But now, the job's success was dependent upon Zadron alone. As they slipped between the buildings, heading towards the center of Le-Koro, she prepared herself for what plan to fake her death the three herself, he, and Kinika had come up with. Time to die.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Zadron) As they entered the main square of Le-Koro, the busiest, most open place possible - full of potential eyewitnesses - Zadron knew it was time to make his move. Just as they got to the very centre of the square, Zadron pounced. Spinning Aexias around - she screamed very convincingly - he plunged one long, sharp Radius blade into her gut. Slinging her lifeless body over his shoulder, he gave the crowd a good look at his sharp Vortixx features (with a fitting murderous glare) and the Le-Matoran parted in terror before him. He disappeared over the edge of the platform, his black cloak billowing dramatically behind him. Or so it seemed to the onlookers and that bumbling Cipher. In fact, just as the blade touched her chest-armour, he mentally triggered the mechanism that retracted it back into his forearm. The blade had barely scratched her armour, yet appeared to be a lethal stab. Zadron smiled that thin smile to himself as he flitted nimbly through the trees and dappled shade. Once they were far enough away from the Koro, he set Aexias down on a wide branch. "So," he said to the Skakdi. "How does it feel to be dead?"

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: I'm following you, Merror. Hmmmmmmmmmm. IC: JL JL followed Merror, jumping down the tree to reach the floor. He tripped, though, and landed face-first on a root. JL: Ow! He picked himself up and continued following the Toa of Fire, keen on seeing whatever it is that faith had to do with this island.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ara'kas saw the scene. The small party came in, then the vortixx stabbed the skakdi. She just watched, not caring about the apparent murder. In fact, her only reaction was a muttered word. "Mercenaries."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC "Wait a minute," Madrihk spoke up. "Turaga, haven't you got any concern for the future of this island? What we few here are set to do may change this island forever. At least, before I go, tell me one thing: What do you know of the Makuta's current activities? Does much of his horde reside along the south-eastern coast, or has he withdrawn them for other purposes? I seek to establish a new settlement for Matoran and Toa everywhere, but before I do that I need to know what sort of danger my group goes to face." Matau didn't speak. Merror inclined his head respectfully. "As you wish, Turaga." he said, and left. One by one the others did, leaving only a defiant Madrihk, who refused to budge. "No-one knows the will of Makuta, but it is up to no good." Matau finally spoke. "His shadows and minions are everywhere, not caring or using a central hoard, seeing and hearing everything... there IS no safe place, not as long as he exists, and neither will a new settlement. We are done." Before Madrihk could say anything more, something shifted below his feet. Right where there was solid floor before, there was... nothing! A yelp escaped his lips as he fell through the trapdoor, careening to the jungle floor below... only to be caught by a net, slung across a chasm, landing in a bucket, then catapulted into the air... crashing into some padding right outside the main square of Le-Koro. Matau chuckled to himself as he heard his crazy invention-contraption go off, giving his intruder an unplanned flying lesson. He deactivated his mask, his hut revealing a secret... trap doors, secret mechanisms, various other traps and other intruder-repelling apparatus. As quickly as they appeared they vanished, his nut returning to "normal"... Turaga Matau, the Master Prankster... and Pest Removal Expert.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: As others panicked, Cipher merely stood there, confused. "...The karz?" Something didn't add up here. Why would he choose to kill her out in the open, in the middle of a crowded Koro center? He's not so stupid as to actually think that that'd be a good idea, I gathered that. And wouldn't there at least be a little visible blood from the stab wound? Maybe I didn't get a good look, but you'd think I'd at least see a flash of red, or something. In any case, I've gotta go after him. One way or the other, I can't just leave it at that. Either my gut's right and there's something else going on here, or It isn't and I have to at least try to bring him down. Having made up his mind, the Toa drew his Escrima and leapt over the edge himself, with a grim determination to find the Vortixx and his "victim".

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC (Madrihk): As he came skidding to a halt on the hard wooden "ground" in Le-Koro, a stream of curses erupted from Madrihk, his usual cold demeanor gone. A few Le-Matoran stared at him, but he stared back with a murderous glow in his eyes, sending them scurrying along. If it weren't for all the people around, and the fact that Matau could still be useful, he would have made certain that the Turaga also got to experience a long drop... except with no net at the end. The Toa of Ice went back to his signpost, muttering swears all the way. His visit with the Turaga had told him nothing he didn't already know. At least there turned out to be one bright spot in his life: another Toa had signed up for their quest. Madrihk looked around to see if he could spot him. OOC: Tuck, you would be better off not making vital story-related NPCs become targets of vengeance. :P

IC: (Kadon) "Really? For some odd, reason, trees tend to do that." I took the lead. Curses. I had been hoping that Drome would stay in front, allowing him to be the guy to get attacked. To myself, I wondered what return insult he'd come up with. Drome had a gift for that. Not a very pleasant one for me, but maybe he'd annoy the Nui-Rama to death.

IC: Drome "Yeah, they do. Someone should do something about that." I muttered, seeing all the trees. The Wahi was beautiful, but very hard to traverse. I was thinking up a way to possibly insult Kadon, but I wasn't sure I wanted to, seeing as he had the map.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vanboi nodded and says, "Do not worry, the Turaga have spent a hundred years dealing with lost Toa; they are not ready to believe that unity can return to this world. And unlike the glorious Toa Mata we were not spoken specifically in in legend. Thus the only way we can prove to them we are true Toa-Heroes is not by virtue of being Toa, but by our heroics. Though one day soon the lost Toa will see the light, and united we will defeat the Makuta."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Ara'kas couldn't help notice most of the group had jumped off the platform. Curious, she walked to the edge and looked down. All she saw was forest. And one toa, obviously bent on finding the vortixx. OOC: Razgriz, Cipher's going to get so lost. What are you planning to accomplish with this.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Edited because of a decision made by me and Friar Tuck. Okay made by the Friar. IC Ramanox No one had noticed Ramanox sitting in the corner he had shut himself off from the others when they were argueing blending in with the shadows. After all his speciality was stealth, he only snapped back in to reality when the Turaga said Unity. Unity... Unity... Perhaps the hardest virtue of all. He took a second before following the others out the door. While riding the lift he was still deep in thought Everyone seems to believe that Duty or Destiny is the hardest virtue. Then the two argue about which one is right. This bickering seems too prove that Unity is the hardest virtue. However there seems to be one thing in common with all those who had trouble with Unity but overcame their problems they had time and guidance. For the Toa Mata the guidance came from Gali and Pohatu, while the Matoran receive their guidance from the Turaga and leaders like Jaller and Takua. These Toa may have time, but the thing they don't have is guidance. Perhaps I should ask one of the Turaga for guidance. Nokama she always seemed to stress the importance of Unity perhaps I should ask her to teach me the ways of Unity. So I may teach others. Is that who we die for others? "Merror I regret to tell you I must leave, there is something I must see to, but fear not we will meet again. Until then goodbye my friend." OOC: Ramanox to Ga-Wahi after GhostHands responds.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I'm going to save us time and speed this up a little. IC: (Kadon) (Several hours later) The trees began to thin out. We had both walked mostly in silence. As it had turned out, Drome had decided not to insult me after all. "Stop here," I said, quietly. "That's the Hive." The Hive was in a barren stretch of land, and it was big. Very, very, very big. I took a moment to consider our situation. We were two brightly colored Toa that had to cross ground with little cover, climb up a Nui-Rama hive, get a Matoran, and get out alive with the Matoran. Optimistically, we had little chance of success. "Should I use my mask to find the Matoran?" I kept my voice down.

OOC: Come now, Prog, you know I never plan things out. Also lol yeah. Horrendously lost. IC: Hitting the ground running, he figured that'd he'd go straight-- but what if he wanted to elude pursuit? Wouldn't he turn, then? He glanced around, as if some sign would reveal itself to him. What if he expected them to think that, and went straight, instead? "This is getting me nowhere," he grumbled under his breath, "straight it is!" he growled, sprinting off into the trees. OOC: And heeere we go!

helo frens