Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(SS): The toa flew above the jungles below, hovering to take a look of where to go."Hmm...now what? The Seer will continue to chase after me, unless I find someone to work for me..."He continued to hover in the air, pondering his next actions.OOC: Sovereign Slayer up for interaction.

IC(SS): The black specter saw a clearing. Strangely enough, there appeared to be several houses in the area. A lake was near it. "Hmph. A village? How...tiny." He flew over it, ensuring that anyone below would see him.OOC: Pala-Koro, if it isn't clear.

Edited by Lord Hussie

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys.IC: Viloz / Atvin"All right so! Since this is probably my third or fourth time giving you newbies the rundown, I'll make it short and sweet for you while still retaining the sugar and rainbows part of it. So this is pretty much a group of Skakdi and only Skakdi with the intent on taking down Makuta ourselves once and for all. Doesn't matter what reason you have for being part of it, we're happy as long as you're willing to lend a hand and not stab us in the back. The latter won't work so well for you, I can guarantee that so...don't try it!""If you're a greenbean fighter or completely useless, we'll find something for you to do...I think. We'll slap you and beat you around until you come to your senses and flip out on us like any cornered Rahi would. If we don't see anything special in you in the end, you get the boot and a few nasty scars. Sounds good? Yeah? All right."Viloz stood up from his chair and walked over to Rhow, indicating he was done talking."Oh and odds are you're going to suffer a good bunch of injuries and even die. Last one doesn't get refunds, the first gets some spit shine, bandages and you're good to go soldier."---After a long and grudging trek from Ko-Wahi to the jungle, the trio led by Atvin began to near Lake Pala. After such a harsh journey and receiving the injuries he had, the Toa of Sonics prefered to remain silent and keep conversations involving him short. The cold had numbed the pain slightly and gave him a distraction but with the warmth of Le-Wahi replacing it, Atvin often clutched his torso absent-mindedly. Just as he was about to suggest they take a small break, the lake came into view accompanied by the walls of a small yet growing village. It impressed him at just how much was built under so little time however it did not appear to be a sturdy stronghold yet. "I'm assuming that's Pala-Koro." Renewing their speed, the group quickly shortened the gap and soon stood at the gates of the village.

Edited by Mr. Wade

OOC: Like Lorax said a while back, let's wrap this pillow fight up.IC: Payiges'Alright, guys, let's call it a day. I think we can all agree that I won,' she said proudly, pointing to herself, 'Seeing as I walloped all of you.'IC: Zealokan'Oi oi,' He said, standing up and swiping pillow feathers off himself. 'You didn't get all of us.' A pillow to the face, curtesy of Payiges, soon changed that.A muffled 'Okay, NOW you got all of us.' emerged for behind the pillow.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Sisk spoke again, addressing both Madrihk as well as Lashev and Verdi. "We're not going to learn-find more information on the obelisk if we are just staying here, but this has to be relevant in some way. Madrihk, me and my good-friends here are part of a special Matoran team to hunt the big-bad dark one's creatures. What if we depart to search-investigate this Obelisk more. We could rejoin Lans in Le-Koro and quick-fly in-between the Wahi and keep you speed-posted on the progress. What do you say?"
IC: Madrihk"Sounds like a good plan; just be careful. The hive has turned to ash, but if the obelisk is truly important, then Makuta might send someone to check it out as well now that we've gone. On the other hand, investigating it while it was still inside the hive might be why the Toa of Shadow was even there; possibly it had something to do with the Turaga as well. Six slots, after all."
IC: Matatu walked up to Madrihk. "Have you seen a Fe-Matoran come through here, metallic grey and bronze in color? He's wanted in two koros for various crimes."
"No, I haven't seen anyone fitting that description," Madrihk answered. "I've been too busy with other things to keep tabs on everyone. Ask my team."
IC: Optimus tapped Madrihk on the shoulder. "What do you suppose 'hidden lines' is to mean? Have there been any prophecies?"
"The Turaga knew none, so whatever this is it is news to us all."The ILS leader showed Optimus a few crude map sketches, where he had drawn faint lines between the major villages and their temples."I spent some time trying to decipher the meaning; relating the supposed lines to the position of major landmarks. That didn't result in much. Most likely the lines are hidden elsewhere." Edited by Katuko

IC: "Since when do we skakdi need bandages?" asked Mortis, grinning. "Or, for that matter, life insurance? I'm in. So when do we stop talking about it, and do something?" Mortis, although slightly smaller in stature than the other skakdi around him, seemed to command a presence that was uniquely his. At least he could get marks for standing out in this group. He pulled out his handgun, and began spinning it by the trigger-guard.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Cy noted the conversation between Optimus and Madrihk,"That's an interesting idea, working with a map of Mata Nui to see if it has any significance, but linking the temples and koros in a boundary line is only one approach. What if we linked each of the original Koros to it's temple and continued the lines? That could potentially point to a set of important locations; the question becomes where along the line."

IC: Bane smiled. "This is a goose hunt." he said. "We need to focus on what's important: taking care of the turaga, and working on expanding our influence, not this tomfoolery!" Bane was a little annoyed at the lack of willingness to do anything. This was the main reason he led the Armageddon Black Ops squad. Less talking, more doing. OOC: Katuko, you can count Armageddon squad as ILS. However, you don't necessarily have to make character sprite cards, unless you have the time.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Viloz "Wise cracker and go-getter, eh? Good, I like that. Just don't turn out to be some babbling fool who gets his head chopped off in a reckless charge." Viloz commented, snatching the gun out of the runt's hand and examining it with care as he handled the weapon. "Neat toy." Viloz returned the gun. "As for your question, we're leaving any minute now so don't get your tail in a knot, grape man. Can I have your name or would you rather me call you Barney?" He turned his head to Rhow. "Time to get this show on the road. Whenever you're ready, miss." finished Viloz, throwing around the last word casually, not formally.

IC: "Mortis," the skakdi replied, before snatching the gun from Vloz with a speed and strength that would have suprised the other Skakdi. "And I may be a Skakdi, but that doesn't mean I have to be that reckless or stupid. Oh, and don't touch the gun. You might find yourself eating the dust on the ground."OOC: That's a trigger-hair gun, with a master that treats the gun as if it was the mask of life. You don't ever touch the gun. :P-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Madrihk

IC: Zyke
"I'll be with you in a minute," Madrihk said to Zyke, and immediately returned to studying the map.
IC: Cy
"That could work," Madrihk said, and drew some new lines. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to point to any spot in particular either."I'm not sure if these would be correct either. One would think there would be a definite spot that the lines could point to."
IC: Bane
"This 'tomfoolery', as you call it, is the only semi-vital thing we can do right now. The Turaga have awakened and seem well, but we have no knowledge of any cure yet. Messengers have been dispatched to the Koros to tell of the situation, which should spread our influence quite nicely. Later we shall march on to other places and continue our work, but for now, just a day after so much happened, it would be unwise to move our base. If you hadn't noticed, the past few hours have seen many beings come here to Lake Pala to join up with us. Unlike the army that gathered for the hive attack, these people seem more interested in us, as the ILS."The Toa of Ice glanced over at Skaarn and Baneless in their cages."Once we have something more solid to go on than this half-crazy mutation victim's stories, we will attempt to fix the Turaga. Or, failing that, we start on someone more expendable, like your Vortixx associate."He met Bane's gaze, wanting to see if there was any reaction to spot in his eyes."Speaking of which: he appears to be in control of himself as well, so you can let him out. If there are any signs of transformation, however; or if I find out he's holding things back from us, there will be trouble."Madrihk next gave a few orders to the other team members, not caring particularly much who ended up following them so long as the job was done."Get the Turaga out of the cage and move them to a proper and more comfortable hut. At least two ILS members will need to stand guard for them at all times. If the elders want something, be there to hear them out. In the same vein, if there is a change for the better or worse concerning the Parakuka, I want to know immediately."This done, the Toa of Ice turned back to Zyke."Right. New member, I hear? Good. I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this Island Liberation Squad. May I ask who you are, and what brings you to join us?"

IC: Bane nodded, showing no hate or anger, as much as he was feeling. He knew a little about Madrihk, and knew he was not one to be pushed. He had not been lying when he said he had been watching Madrihk, but he had not told about what he had found out about. This toa had a good goal, but a bad attitude. He didn't push the issue. He dropped the cage, and Baneless stood, stil weak from the transformation. He signaled Kali with hand signals, telling her discreetly to protect and watch Baneless, to make sure none of the ILS members got any ideas. Kali was a skilled fighter, she could defend him.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Viloz "So-rry man, don't flip a table or put a hole in my forehead please. It wouldn't be in your best interest, like I mentioned earlier. Just wanted a quick look." Viloz replied, holding up both hands as if in surrender with a slightly mock apologetic look on his face. He decided to ignore Destian's comment despite not being quite fond of it. "Anyways," he continued, adopting his old charisma. "lets all try to be civil here and keep the peace in between ourselves. That means no dust-eating or waking up to a decapitated familiar face rolling on its merry way in the morning."

IC: Mortis took a moment to calm himself, then looked at Destian. "Yes, it invites trouble, but isn't that what we do?" he replied with a grin. He quieted himself, then sat down to listen.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki stepped up and snatched the gun. He held it carefully, looking up he looked to Mortis, "Did you make this?"He twirled it around before noticing the look Mortis was giving him. He shuffled to the Skakdi and placed the gun in his holster before mumbling and stepping back beside Viloz. He snickered at his last comment about heads before snapping his face back to the serious look. He liked Viloz. So far at least.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Believe me, somone's head will be rolling if Mortis get angry. There is a reason his name is latin for "Deaths"IC: Mortis glared at Takoi, before adjusting his holster. "No, I didn't make the gun. But I did design it. It's a twelve-shot elemental sidarm, handy when you don't have another Skakdi around to help you."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: The being Kodu asked said "Talk to Madrihk. He's over there." and indicated in the direction of madrihk. Kodu then began walking in that direction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki twidled the knives around again and tried to sit on the table next to him. He couldn't quite get on it at first, so he tried hopping a little. That didn't work either, so Taoki stopped twirling the knife. He turned around and climbed on the table like a child would a large rock before turning again and sitting down, letting his legs hang over the edge of the table. He started flipping the knife again and opened his mouth to speak.Before he could say anything however the patrons at the table his rear end was planted on didn't seem to like him much. The one shoved him rudely, causing him to fall off the table and land on his face his knife in the floor.He stood up and picked up the knife before brushing himself off, and shoving the knife into its holster. He cleared his throat, "Cool."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(SS): The toa landed in the village. A commotion was being raised around someone who appeared to be a toa of ice. "Hmmph. This village is pitiful. Where's the castles of doom? The bars? The Puppy Orphanage?" He hid himself in the trees around Pala-koro, and continued his observation.

IC: Iraanus rose and stood next to Rhow, an expression of faint amusement crossing his face as he watched the antics of his companions. "Well," he murmured, "Quite the turnout, huh? Thought we'd have to wait a bit longer before we had enough.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Hm, a Skakdi, that's nice. And a brutal one at that. This team needs more morally ambiguous characters. :lol:IC: Madrihk

IC: Zyke
"Work? Well, we got our hands full, so that shouldn't be much trouble," Madrihk laughed. "It depends on what kind of work you do, however. While we are stuck protecting the island's Turaga for now, we're also in the business of exterminating the pests Makuta has infected our regions with."Madrihk pointed at the faint smoke trail still rising from the ruins of the Nui-Rama hive."Such as the Rama. Our forces destroyed the hive and has claimed the area around Lake Pala as our current base and the site of a new village. We plan on doing the same in other Wahi in the future."
IC: Kodu walked up to Madrihk. "Are you in charge here?" he asked.
"I like to think so, yes. I am the leader, with my deputies just over there. What can I help you with?"The Toa of Ice wondered why everyone came to him when he was clearly speaking to someone already. His deputies really needed to take charge here and there...

IC: Kethrye - "Everyone, you might want to try bringing some of your questions to be, instead of just overloading Toa Madrihk here," Kethrye said,stepping over to the group gathered around the ILS's leader. Great, question answering duty, again, he thought as he continued, repliing the the Toa of Sonic's query. "And the rama have already been dealt with, so we don't really need any help with that."h

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Alfon As if reading Madrihk's thoughts, Alfon excused himself from his acquaintances and trotted over to the ILS' frosty leader. Coming up from behind, he patted Madrihk's shoulder gently, causing him to turn around with a very faint look of annoyance that disappeared upon recognizing the deputy."Sorry for the interruption, just figured I'd let you know I'm going to sit at the gates to make acquaintance of newcomers seeking information, keep a history paper of what goes in and out and whatnot. Can't really help with manual labor with my broken arm so I'll stick to what I said and paper work you have for me. Cool beans?""Kethrye, wanna join me? We need our good ol' doorman back with his trusty assistant, Alfon the clown."

ICLaki walked proudly out of the forest and into Pala-Koro, looking for some other job he could do. That's when he realized- he wasn't really part of the ILS. He was just visiting, helping. Did he want to join? He could help, work for island, try and free it from Makuta.Maybe this was his destiny. His duties in Le-Koro wouldn't be missed. Everyone else was doing so too. Might be time to jump on the bandwagon. He heard a toa of ice, one who had directed troops in the Rama hive battle, speak, telling those who had questions to come to him. Did he have the authority to initiate members int the ILS?Laki went to Madrihk anyways. "I have quick-delivered Turaga message," he said proudly. "I am think-wondering if I could continue helping you. Maye even... Help-join the ILS? If you want-need me?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Kethrye -"We don't really have a door, though. And clowns are our next target after the Master of Shadows is gone," Kethrye quipped, grinning at Alfon. "The help is appreciated, thought." Turning to address to the skakdi of electricity, Kethrye glimpsed a flying being landing within in the village. He kept watch out of the corner of his eye while he addressed the skakdi. "Killing rahi's is the easier part, it's Makuta's more powerful servants that are the real danger. Rahkshi and these Parakuka things, especially . . ." And Toa of Shadow, but no need to scare them with that part or the story, yet.

OOC: Turaga Vakama's message has been delivered. Le-Koro at large can be assumed to know of the Turaga's current location (Pala-Koro, Lake Pala) and that the ILS will be helping them with whatever they need until they can return to their villages.IC: Madrihk

Laki went to Madrihk anyways. "I have quick-delivered Turaga message," he said proudly. "I am think-wondering if I could continue helping you. Maye even... Help-join the ILS? If you want-need me?"
"We need everyone, really," Madrihk said, giving the Matoran a nod in gratitude. "We must be strong if we are to truly free this island. I'll just put you on my list of regular members, then? This is no binding contract, just a formality. If you ever feel like leaving again, you may do so. That goes for you, Zyke, as well, of course." Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon"Flying Dikapi. Note how they're not able to." Alfon finished for Kethrye, knowing what might come out of his mouth. The Toa of shadow's existence wasn't exactly good motivation so it would be kept hushed at the moment. Spreading rumours isn't good for business."Anyways, I'll grab some chairs and a table. I'll see you there, buddy boy Kethrye." Alfon said, trotting away to make his work space more comfortable. The part where he dragged a table to the gates with one arm by himself proved to be quite comical.OOC: All right so: at the gates, we have doormen/concierges (Alfon and Kethrye) so any newcomers come talk to them if you have simple questions that don't require Madrihk's absolute attention.