Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Drome "Yes, that would be rather useful, instead of running in blind, looking like two rotten fruits." I scratched my chin slightly. It seemed a much better option to me, and if anything happened, I could still escape. "Do Nui-Rama eat rotten fruit?"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I wrote it as He and his, but then changed the he, but not the his to my. IC: Drome "Then we are going to have a problem." I commented, lifting my mace threateningly. "Let's swat some bugs." OOC: Are you going to tell Tuck we made it here, in case he has something dangerous planned.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Alfon Alfon sat with a group of matoran at a table in his inn, just making friendly conversation. Alfon did his best to keep them entertained with his stories, being a toa and all but he wasn't exactly the best when it came to story-telling. Suddenly, he was interrupted by a weary matoran barging into the inn. Alfon was a little relieved at first but when the matoran announced there'd been a murder in the square, his relief turned into shock. "Whose bright idea was it to kill someone in the most crowded place of the village?" he wondered. Tempted as he was to check out the scene of the crime even if the evidence might have been cleaned up, he stayed sitting at his table. "That Madrihk guy might visit me any time today or tommorow...best if I stay here for the time being." Alfon thought.

OOC:

IC (Zadron) As they entered the main square of Le-Koro, the busiest, most open place possible - full of potential eyewitnesses - Zadron knew it was time to make his move. Just as they got to the very centre of the square, Zadron pounced. Spinning Aexias around - she screamed very convincingly - he plunged one long, sharp Radius blade into her gut. Slinging her lifeless body over his shoulder, he gave the crowd a good look at his sharp Vortixx features (with a fitting murderous glare) and the Le-Matoran parted in terror before him. He disappeared over the edge of the platform, his black cloak billowing dramatically behind him. Or so it seemed to the onlookers and that bumbling Cipher. In fact, just as the blade touched her chest-armour, he mentally triggered the mechanism that retracted it back into his forearm. The blade had barely scratched her armour, yet appeared to be a lethal stab. Zadron smiled that thin smile to himself as he flitted nimbly through the trees and dappled shade. Once they were far enough away from the Koro, he set Aexias down on a wide branch. "So," he said to the Skakdi. "How does it feel to be dead?"

IC: "Zurprizingly guht," said Aexias, gingerly getting up. She smiled the same thin smile as Zadron had whilst dusting herself off out of habit. "Efen better vhen I factor in ze fact zat I vaz egzpecting jhou to kill me."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I'm going to commandeer this ill-planned expedition Razgriz. IC: Ara'kas watched the toa sprint in a random pattern. Puzzled, she noticed he didn't realizing he was turning. She quickly decided she had to stop Cipher from killing himself in the forest. Leaping down, Arak'as started to catch up with the Toa. OOC: Note: At this time, Ara'kas believes Cipher is hopeless incompetent.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Dervian popped up between Kadon and Drome. "HOW'S IT GOING?!" He laughed. "I hope you don't mind if I travel with you, because I will regardless!" He laughed more. "Hey, the Nui-Rama hive!" Dervian drew his blade, then slashed. Two curved blades of air broke into the hive. "Let's get this party STARTED!" Angry Nui-Rama started to pour out of the hive. "Uh oh....we have GUESTS! YAY!" He started sending air blades at the Nui-Rama.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I.C.KranukaKranuka wandered around the Le-Koro. He wondered how any Matoran could make an honest living with all of the "No Soliciting" signs everywhere nowadays. He decided to rent a shack space around the town square and sell his weapons there. He put up a big sign on his weapon shack: Weapons for sale:Buy or trade

elementalussal.png

IC: Drome I smiled lightly, seeing the bugs were heading toward Devian, as I silently slipped back into the trees. I also used my power to increase the sound Dervian made, so he would echo out to the bugs, while I silently slipped away, and dashed through the trees, heading to a side of the hive that didn't have bugs heading in that direction. I dashed toward the hive at high speed, flattening myself against the side. I made sure every sound Drevian made was loud enough to attract the bugs greatly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome There were Nui-rama here, though quite a few were after the attacker, who could possibly end up dead. I didn't care, I had more important things to worry about. With a brutal swing of my mace, I stunned one of the insects. It wouldn't be down for long.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian was laughing like a maniac while shooting down more Nui-Rama. Each one got hit straight in the eyes and hit the ground. "Hey, am I louder than usual? COOL!" He laughed more. "SHAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He fired off a disk, and used his air power combined with his mask to hit and blind several Nui-Rama. One of them grabbed him from behind, so he blew its wings until he reached a tree branch, then cut its arms with his swords. "Another happy ending!" He resumed hurling air blades like a mental patient.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MatakiteMuch had happened in a very short amount of time. For the first time in a countless number of years, Matakite had actually communicated other beings.He could feel it, deep down- a shift in energy on the island. Perhaps this is why he had felt so strongly that he must leave Mount Ihu. The constant struggle between Creation and Destruction was intensifying, clamouring to reach a climax. It may take years, it may even happen long after he himself had passed away, but things were to change on Mata-Nui. For better or for worse, though, was anyone's guess.This was something beyond his powers to understand, and there was only one he knew of that might be wise enough to understand it all. Turaga Nuju.Matakite left the giant tree that was Le-Koro and began making his way to the north.

IC (Tuanuku): As the Kini-crew split up to go their separate ways, Tuanuku was faced with the choice of who to follow. He picked the ko-matoran, matakite who he had talked to on the journey to Le-koro, and who had also been the first to show concern for him after his near-death encounter with the manas. Hurrying after the diminutive figure, Tuanuku called for him to wait – could he come too? For he was keen to see more of Mata Nui. The only problem was that he was in a poor state for travelling. Would it be possible to visit a healer before they left?

ppg2.png

IC: JL JL continued walking, following the path of the now-distant fire-spitter. However, before he could fully continue, he heard a very small sound from somewhere in the Jungle. Turning on his Arthron, JL was slammed into by sound vibrations. JL: What the heck? Ow! Ahhh! Stop! He powered down his Arthron, wondering what one earth could make such a loud bellowing noise. He wondered if he should check, or if he should continue following Merror. Wondering, he called over to Merror. JL: Hey!! Merror! You want some company? OOC: Ok. If you want it, just say it. If not, I'll just walk around, maybe, I dunno, find some really loud person.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Is JL his whole name? IC (Merror) "Then goodbye, and good luck!" Merror replied to Ramanox. "I hope you find what you seek." He looked over his shoulder at JL, and shrugged. "If you wish to come, you may," he said. "But if you have other matters you would rather attend to, I don't mind." IC (Zadron) "Come, come," he said with mock reproachfulness. "I am a man of my word. And besides, I'm a businessman too. If I don't kill you today, but still get paid, I may be hired to kill you another day and thus gain twice the money I would have if I killed you at my first chance." He looked over the side of the branch. They were high up in a tree, deep in the jungle, and vegetation concealed them from anyone on the forest floor or in the trees around them. The many noises of the jungle would mask the sound of them talking. "Tomorrow, once word gets out, I'll find the people who posted the bounty and claim it," he said. "Then I will find you and we can split it between us. After that you'll need to lie low for a while. People may get suspicious if there are sightings of someone I just killed, walking around alive and well."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vanboi stated, "I will continue to follow you, should that be alright." The Toa of Fire hoped that he would learn the heroic Toa's name, which still escaped his knowledge. It was becoming increasely clear that he would have to ask in order to learn the hero's name. And he was not about to leave until he knew it.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC There was a long pause before a gangly Le-Matoran answered. "MayIquick-helpyou?" Tamaru said to Trakuda speedily as if in the middle of something. Turning to Kranuka he frowned and pounded a sign on his door. "No solicitors!"

IC (Trakuda, Tamaru's hut): Trakuda coughed again. Tamaru STILL hadn't spoken. "I could just leave... If that's, um, what you want..." OOC: It seems in all this Matau-talking business I have been forgotten :notsure: :P

IC: Vanboi nodded and said, "Last I heard he was Captain of the Gukko Force, and pretty serious for a Le-Matoran. As the leader of the Le-Koro military the odds are that he might have heard something from his fellow flyers or seen something on patrol. Of course I was lost for almost a hundred years, so I am not sure how he might of changed."

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Vanboi nodded, ready to help in his appointed task to defeat the Makuta. The second coming of the Toa Mata will soon come. Unless that failed team back in the day was really their incarnations, in which case it would be the third coming. Still, third times the charm. As he headed toward the tree Vanboi shyly asked, "Um...what's your name, leader? I apologize, but I have not heard it spoken yet."

IC (Merror) The smile suddenly faded from Merror's face. "It's - such a - long time since..." his voice trailed off, a sad and faraway look in his eyes. Then he snapped back to reality. "My name is Merror," he said. "And I am not your leader." I should be more careful! he thought, mentally slapping himself. If this goes any further...no! Never again. I can't let it happen again.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: PirokPirok was walking with the rest of the group.IC: Proditor"Well, Merror, that's interesting, It seems I shall no longer refer to you as 'oh fire-y one'." Proditor was not surprised Matau told them to leave. When Turaga made decisions, their decisions were not changed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vanboi paused, his face clearly confused. "Merror says he is not the leader of me," the novice To a thought, "Yet he stated that I may follow him. Clearly it isn't out of like for me, but then why? It isn't like he is a bad leader, he has good ideas, has a wealth of knowledge, and led a ragtag group to victory against a Rahkshi. Maybe he doesn't want the Makuta to know that he leads us, as then the Makuta might target him so that we fall divided. That must be it."

OOC: Vanboi, Vanboi, how wrong you are ;) IC (Merror) Merror led the group back into the lift-pod, and sent them back up to Le-Koro. They stepped out onto the main platform, and set off in the direction of a large cluster of platforms at the eastern edge of the Koro - the main base of the Gukko Force. As they neared it, they saw many Le-Matoran tending to Rahi of all sorts, Gukko, Kewa, Kahu, Nui-Rama and even a few Nui-Kopen. There were also pilots, officers, gunners, mechanics, and all sorts of Matoran aviators. Merror led them to a large hut on a platform in the middle of the base. There was a sign above the door which bore the letters ' :g: :f: :h: :q: '. The brace of guards outside let them enter. The hut's walls were covered with maps, which high-ranking officers pored over, discussing tactics. In the middle was a large table, covered in yet more maps and several models of flying Rahi, where a Le-Matoran stood. He was lime and turquoise, and wore a Miru. Kongu, the dashing leader of the Gukko Force. As Merror walked up to him, Kongu looked up, then smiled, and shook his hand. Merror smiled back. "Kongu!" he said. "It's been too long." OOC: I've taken a bit of creative licence here - hope nobody minds. This is my interpretation of the Gukko Force, a little like Kalama's interpretation of the Marines. Merror loves Le-Wahi, (he actually prefers it to Ta) and would probably have worked with Kongu before against the Rahi. His skill in fighting the Nui-Rama at Kini-Nui is proof of that. Tuck, smite and retcon as you wish.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Invisible Invisible had fallen down when Turaga Matau had activated that trap. Ouch. He was wondering exactly what he should do next, then he remembered what the conversation in there had been about. No... It can't be... He was gone... He should never have been able to return... Master isn't going to be happy about this... OOC: Invisible to Kini-Nui.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Ah, darn it, as Silver the Hedgehog once said, it's no use! :P IC (Trakuda, Tamaru's hut): Deciding Tamaru was in no mood to talk, Trakuda left. He clambered back over the roots of the tree and spun around, to look in the direction of the Nui-Rama hive. Whatever happened that day, Trakuda thought, could not have been good. He then decided that he better get back up to Le-Koro, to find some supplies and weapons for this expedition he was going on. The tip of the lift pecked the surface of the shimmering water slightly as he hopped back on, flicking the three yellow switches as he did so. The pod-like craft darted back up to the village. Trakuda decided to explore a little, then go find a shop that sold expeditionary gear. OOC: Trakuda open for interaction

OOC: Az from the Kumu Isles. IC: The boat anchored off the shores of Le-wahi, and the rowboat drove towards the shore. The kindly fellows at Aidax's Le-Koro Express landed on the beach, and the passengers left the rowboat. Az, with a newly-bought spade in hand, left, hauling the heavy crates tediously in hand. After the rest of the passengers were far along the trail, Az began to dig into the sandy soil just beyond the beach. After an hour had past, the crates were buried, and the spade marked the spot. The explosives/poisons were safely stored for later. Smiling, and with a backpack of explosives, he headed out towards Le-Koro.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Hao charming," Aexias smirked slightly. "And yez, I vill go into heiding, az ve agriet. Guht job." The Skakdi turned and prepared to leave. Before she even entertained any thoughts of what she'd do after getting away from the place, Aexias turned her head at a 90-degree angle so that her eyes met Zadron's. "Ve vill miet agen," she finished quietly, and then was gone, flying away into the trees.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Ah, darn it, as Silver the Hedgehog once said, it's no use! :P IC (Trakuda, Tamaru's hut): Deciding Tamaru was in no mood to talk, Trakuda left. He clambered back over the roots of the tree and spun around, to look in the direction of the Nui-Rama hive. Whatever happened that day, Trakuda thought, could not have been good. He then decided that he better get back up to Le-Koro, to find some supplies and weapons for this expedition he was going on.The tip of the lift pecked the surface of the shimmering water slightly as he hopped back on, flicking the three yellow switches as he did so. The pod-like craft darted back up to the village. Trakuda decided to explore a little, then go find a shop that sold expeditionary gear. OOC: Trakuda open for interaction

I.C.KranukaOh, it's you. So, did you need a weapon or no?

elementalussal.png

IC(Death): "Anyway, here's your pay." The vortixx handed over some widgets, which Death pocketed. She removed her hood. Thank you Radikia. I will be off then."No, I don't think so." She rushed at him with her axe-arm, about to cut him in two, when he spun around, and flawlessly cut upwards, slicing her arm off, axe and all. He sliced a few more times, killing her slowly.Tsk, tsk, tsk. No second chances, I am afraid. OOC: Death open for interaction.

OOC: Oh this'll be fun, especially considering Cipher's absurd stamina. She'll be chasing him for hours. IC: Cipher vaguely registered the sound of footsteps drawing up behind him, both rapidly making their way into the forest. He had half a mind to turn around and converse, but he didn't need to risk getting off course now. If they were going after Zadron too, he'd accept the help. And so, he wordlessly pushed on, barely if at all winded even though he was at a full sprint.

helo frens

OOC: Ghosthands, you just opened an oppurtunity for my char to get some interaction ^^ IC:Sisk was on his break when he noticed that a group of people we're approaching the officers quarters in the Gukko-Force main-building. He had finished the days shift and was still hanging around to make up for being late for work when he had seen them.Curious, he walked a little closer to see what this was about. He was standing next to the pen of Skyscratcher, one of the forces finest Gukko. Sisk had basically raised him here, since he had hatched, together with Leah.The Bird poked him in the side with his beak and Sisk patted it softly as he was watching the group being admitted into Kongu's office.He walked up to his colleagues guarding the room and nodded politely as he stood and watched the conversation.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png