Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Vidar narrowed his eyes. It was apparent when Torv first appeared that Vidar, Echelon and the Vortixx were being spied on. Thus, he was not surprised that the newcomer knew his name. However, Vidar could not shake the notion that Torv was right. They had to establish an organization, placing spies and assassins across the island in order to protect the Makuta. Still, Vidar had been around, doing was he does, for a long time. He was not quick to trust others. At the end of the way though, Torv would be giving information to him, not the other way around. "A spy, huh?" Vidar said, musing the proposition, "The Makuta could certainly use more eyes and ears. If you believe that you can deliver, I'll gladly have your work for us" Vidar, Echelon, and the Vortixx then climbed down the tree, Torv following suit. When they reached the ground, Vidar gave his first mission to Torv. "I saw Tamaru when he gave the vague phrase to someone. He said 'only those truly faithful can find it', and he said it to a Ko-Matoran", Vidar said, "He wore what looked like a white noble Akaku, and he had white limbs and a dark torso. Tamaru had turned several other visitors away up until that point, mistaking them for solicitors. But this Ko-Matoran... he got through to him, and got him to talk. Find this Matoran, interview and interrogate people here and perhaps surrounding areas" Vidar continued, lest Torv be confused. "Your mission to search for this Ko-Matoran, and spy on him if you manage to find him. If not, spy on anyone who ay have spoken with this Matoran. Anyone who is speaking in strange riddles like this one. One keyword is 'faithful', referring to what I'm sure is the Temple of Faith. If you hear people mentioning 'creativity', or 'peace', 'purity', 'courage', or 'prosperity', pay attention, and find out as much as you can" Vidar crossed his arms. "How does that sound?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Vanboi could only follow Merror, not daring to speak. The Makuta had silenced Tamaru for a simple phrase, nothing more. In Vanboi's minds nearly all lifeforms were redeemable, Vortixx, Skakdi, Toa especially, and in truth he had a faint hope for Mata-Nui's brother. Not a strong hope, just that the day Makuta was destroyed he would undo his evil. But now the Toa of Fire knew that the Makuta could never undo his evil, he was too far gone into the darkness. Vanboi's head was full of many dreams, but today the dreams crashed upon the shores of reality. And as the tide pulled back, fragments of those dreams were lost to him forever. In their place grew a flame, a cold flame with a single drive.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Tuatara They hadn't noticed him. He had been unseen in the tree, despite the amount of people in it. He crawled lower down the tree, following the people dropping. He was still keeping himself hidden as best he could. He didn't want to be seen at all. He knew what could happen if you were spotted. Rahi predators were less dangerous than suspicious people. Besides, no one cared if a Rahi died. The beings had been joined by another, and were talking now. He wished he could hear the words, but he could not. IC: Drome "What! What!?" I shouted in confusion as I was awaken. "What's going on!?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Followers of Makuta do not meet often, but my northern friend and myself do tend to exchange information from time to time in Tiro canyon. There are so many crevices that it's nearly impossible for people to find us", Vidar, "It's possible we may meet in a few days. With that I wish you luck" Vidar turned around, finally paying the Vortixx some well-deserved attention. "We have not met, Vortixx", Vidar said, "What's your name?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: As the procession walked through Le-Koro, approaching the home of Turaga Matau, Sisk spotted Kongu watching from the front-row of the crowd that had formed, waiting for them to return to the platform.The Captain's expression was unreadable it seemed, but every Matoran that called the Koro in the giant tree his or her home knew that Kongu had just lost a long-time friend. And Le-Koro, no, all of Mata Nui, had lost another symbol of hope. Memories began pouring into Sisk's mind, of adventures long-past. He had been there when the Chronicler's quest had led him to the jungle-village. He had helped the force in the fight with one of the largest Nui-Rama swarms that had ever been seen and heard the tale of the rescue of Lewa by Toa Onua that followed. He remembered how Tamaru had helped as well and joined the chronicler's company after.They had gone further then any Matoran before them. Now somebody had killed Tamaru. Maybe that someone was after the other members of the company as well. Something the Matoran rarely felt welled up inside him: anger. And deep inside, he vowed he would do whatever he was capable of to stop the ones responsible.He looked up at Merror walking with them, still carrying the fallen hero.Tamaru's arm was hanging down at the side. Sisk reached out and held the dead Matoran's hand. "This is long-far from over." he promised.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Kadon) "Oh, really?" I grabbed a passing Le-Matoran. "You, there? Did you see a Matoran fall into the lake?" The Matoran looked at me, nervous. "Y... yes, I did. I... I've rumor-heard it was Tamaru. Some other people saw his body, and word quick-spread." He hurried away. I glared at Drome. "Well? What do you have to say about that?"

IC: (Kadon) "Tamaru... Tamaru... I've heard that name before..." Suddenly, my eyes lit up. "When I first arrived on this island, someone gave me a rundown of what had happened. That's how I heard about the hive. He mentioned Tamaru... if only I could remember what Tamaru did.." I began pacing back and forth, trying to remember what Tamaru did. I had heard it before, he was connected to the Toa Mata. But how?

IC: Alfon Alfon observed as Kethrye clambered onto the Liberator after somewhat of an approval."Name's Alfon."Alfon proceeded by pointing at the members of the group as he mentioned their names."This guy's Vompran, that's Voriki, this little fella's Trakuda and he's Madrihk, the leader of this group."Alfon wondered wether his imagination was playing tricks on him or he had actualy seen a quick flash of discomfort on Madrihk's face as he declared his name."To answer your question, we're off to the Kumu Islets to stock up on resources for a trip to the sout-eastern coast of Mata-Nui. We're going to attempt to clear it of Rahi and Makuta's influence and then procede with establishing a new village."As they continued to paddle, an idea popped into Alfon's head."You said "anywhere will do", right? If that's the case, why don't you join us? From the sounds of it, you don't seem to have anywhere to go or have any important business to attend to. We could always use more people."

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Drome We had rescued one Matoran, but who knows what could have happened had we not been sleeping. Maybe we could have rescued Tamaru too. "I don't know what he did, I just knew him." I shook my head sadly. "We shouldn't have been sleeping, we should have been protecting the villagers."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drome I was right behind him, shoulder's drooped and head hung low. I had this unignorable feeling that Tamaru'a death was party my fault. I was not really good enough of a Toa, and I knew it. I was tough, but I didn't care who got hurt. I still didn't, but I was still upset.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon As we walked, I began to talk. I don't know why, I just did. "You know, there are advantages to being a loner. You never have to worry about others failing you. You know you can survive." I paused. I collected my thoughts, then continued. "The problem with being a loner is that you never want to be involved. It's always some else's problem, and you begin to loose your sympathy.. to learn to always look the other way. I don't like it. Toa are supposed to be heroes. Not people who just ignore the problems of those who can't defend themselves." I sighed, having no idea why I'd just said that.

IC: Drome His unexpected outbreak of emotion was rather... awkward. I wasn't big on teamwork myself. And he was now talking about the usefulness of it, and how being a hero somehow meant that a Toa had to work on a team. "You see, the way I see it, the larger a team, the more fighting goes on between members. The more fighting between members, the less likely you are to succeed." I explained to the Toa of lightning, stating my own view. "I bet that is why Tahu's and his allies failed. The larger a team, the weaker the unity between them. A small team is far more useful for helping others." Ah, stupid Kadon, he made me bring up unity. Unity means more than one person working together. "But a one person team can move much more quickly, and ready themselves much faster than any larger number. Strength in numbers, but a lack of power. With each member on a team, it overall gets weaker."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LoJak activated his Kakama and sped off towards Merro, Pirok and the corpse of Tamaru. He was there in seconds. "Pirok, you must have seen where the Toa Magnetism headed, and with who. If you can show me, I can probably reach them before they ge too far away."

IC: JL JL walked over, as he replayed the events of they day. He looked at the guy who had seemed to teleport out of nowhere, and ask a question. JL: We don't know. They fell out of the sky. I'm pretty sure their alive, seeing as Tamaru is too.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kadon I considered his point of view for a moment. "No, I disagree. In most cases, that happens, and it has led to the death of many groups. True unity, however, is overcoming your petty disagreements, casting aside your differences. Only then can there be true unity in a group. It is more difficult in a large group, yes, but if each member is willing to trust each other, to lay aside their doubts, and to work together, then it lends strength to a group. The numbers would not have caused the Mata to fail. It would have been fear, doubt, distrust. That one Toa, stalling for those few seconds that Makuta needed instead of trusting the others and taking a leap of faith." I paused. "One person alone cannot save this island, or even this village. It requires multiple people, people who have strengths where others have weaknesses. Take you and I for example. You are strong, yes, but slow. You have more endurance, but you can't strike fast. I, on the other hand, am faster. Weaker, yes, but faster. If it came to a fight and, Mata-Nui forbid, we were alone and had to work together, I could tackle the small, fast enemies that you'd have trouble hitting, and you could take the large ones that I'd have trouble defeating. Alone, we'd fall, but together we might stand a chance." I fell silent, thoughtful. Interesting.. yesterday I would have considered having an intelligent conversation with Drome nearly impossible. Yet here I was, discussing the matter of unity with him.

IC: Drome This was one of the strangest days of my life. First I broke into a Nui-Rama hive teamed with my enemy, and now I was discussing teamwork with him. I had to admit though, he did have some pretty good points. But I really didn't want to. I should be trying to bash his brains in right now. "That's what I'm saying. The more people you have, the more unlikely it is for them to be able to work together.. It's easier to trust a few people than it is to trust a larger group." I stopped to breathe before continuing. "The Toa Mata knew each other for only a short time before trying to defeat Makuta. There was clearly not enough time for them to get to know each other well enough to be an efficient team. They were doomed to failure before they even thought about taking on the Makuta. " I scratched my chin for a moment, thinking. "Yes, one person does not have the power to save an island, or a village. But one person can possibly make a difference. One person can move quickly, and more silently than a group." I nodded slightly. "But a small team would do almost as well. Maybe two to four members, who actually know each other well enough before running off and getting themselves killed my Makuta." This was an interesting idea, maybe I could create a team to work with me out of people I trusted. "Mata-Nui forbid indeed. Our differing fighting style could easy beat a wide variety of enemies indeed. But there is always something more powerful out there, more dangerous. Even two people wouldn't be near enough." "There would have to be at least three, four at the most, to truly make a difference." Yes, four sounded about right. Not too many to work with, and not lacking in power when united. Problem was, finding four people I knew who I didn't owe money. Me and my stupid gambling.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles