Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kadon "Exactly! They didn't trust each other. They weren't willing to lay their life on the line, work as a group. Long story short, they didn't unite." I paused. "Anywhere from 3 to 6 would be ideal. The reasoning behind 6 Toa was that one of each base element would provide a group that, when working as a whole, would have no weaknesses. That is correct, but it didn't work because their Unity wasn't strong enough. Without Unity, a group cannot function." "However, a group with unity can beat the odds." I paused for a moment, then came up with an example. It wasn't the example most would have thought of, but I somewhat liked little bits of trivia here and there. "Take, for example, the Chronicler's Company. The guy who told me about the hive and what happened 100 years ago mentioned them. They were a group of seven Matoran who guarded the entrance to Makuta's lair while the Toa were inside, and very nearly died because of it. However, they were saved when the villages united and attacked Makuta's Rahi, and won. There were no Toa, just Matoran, yet they were able to face a large force of infected Rahi and come out the victor. Classic example of the power of unity." I frowned slightly. That seemed important, but I shrugged it away.

IC: Drome "They didn't unite, and they payed for it with their lives. They weren't ready to face the Makuta, but they foolishly challenged him. It is no wonder they failed." I didn't like the Idea of six. I didn't like large groups very well. Six was a large group in my mind. "Six is too many, with that number, it would be east to face the same fate as the Toa Mata. The less people, the better the chances of truly becoming a team. Unity means working together, that becomes more challenging as the numbers rise. it leaves less room for error, one mistake that may not harm a team of four, may bring down a team of six." "The Chronicler's company. A group of brave, and foolish Matoran. They weren't fighting for unity, they were fighting for survival. Funny, the need to survive seems to be one of the most efficient ways for a team to build trust." I almost chuckled slightly. "A team works best when they have their own survival to fight for. It's surprising how quickly the threat of death can make you learn about other people." Something felt important in my brain, something that linked to the name of the Matoran who seemed to be dead. Like two pieces of a puzzle snapping together. "Tamaru. I have a feeling he was connected in some way to the Chronicler's Company. I've heard the stories, I just can't seem to remember them correctly."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JLJL thought back to the battle, his mind trying to find any mistakes he made. The horrible problem was that - in combat, there were no mistakes.He had just been defeated without giving a choice to fight back. He had walked forwards and gotten taken down immediately, and each time he tried to fight back, his enemy had just moved away.Of course, he could have just been weaker. But adding 3 more people on his side and still getting defeated didnt help at all. Frustrated, he realized that while he might have been weaker, his mistake was that he didn't have unity. He didn't know anyone in the fight, having met Proditor and Pirok under a day ago.No, not a mistake. A lesson. JL realized that if this massive battle against the lord of shadows was to work, he was going to have to unite with others, even if he had to work with Her.Already feeling a bit better, he decided to train his physical skills. Walking around the forest, he found a large clearing, and immediately, thunderbolts started raining from the sky, JL straining to create more elemental blasts.*BOOM!*

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kethrye: Kethrye clambered into the boat. "Thanks, the name is Kethrye, Where are youtraveling to?" Kethrye said concisely. Glancing around at the the other passengersof the boat: A Toa of Ice, two Toa of Electricity, a Ko-Matoran and a Toa of Plant-life.

IC: Alfon Alfon observed as Kethrye clambered onto the Liberator after somewhat of an approval."Name's Alfon."Alfon proceeded by pointing at the members of the group as he mentioned their names."This guy's Vompran, that's Voriki, this little fella's Trakuda and he's Madrihk, the leader of this group."Alfon wondered wether his imagination was playing tricks on him or he had actualy seen a quick flash of discomfort on Madrihk's face as he declared his name."To answer your question, we're off to the Kumu Islets to stock up on resources for a trip to the sout-eastern coast of Mata-Nui. We're going to attempt to clear it of Rahi and Makuta's influence and then procede with establishing a new village."As they continued to paddle, an idea popped into Alfon's head."You said "anywhere will do", right? If that's the case, why don't you join us? From the sounds of it, you don't seem to have anywhere to go or have any important business to attend to. We could always use more people."

IC (Madrihk): "Yes, we need as many people for this quest as we can get. As said we're going first to Xa-Koro and then to Makuta-infested lands, so if you're not keen on danger I suggest you hop off again by the next river bank. Le-Koro's just a few minutes away from here." He smiled a sly grin. "If our agenda doesn't scare you, however, I say welcome aboard." OOC: If you hop off, do so now. If not, we will all keep posting in the Kumu Islets topic, starting here. Edited by Katuko

IC: JL JL looked at the massive hole. Big. Fat. Disgusting. Hole.It looked like there had been a really big fight, as Nui-Rama bits and pieces were all over it. JL decided that if this had been a fight, whoever had defeated this many must've been very powerful. JL wondered if they could have stood a chance against the Toa of Magnetism. Heading back to Le-Koro and where Pirok and Merror were, JL examined himself. His armor was fine, but he still hurt like he had fallen down a mountain. No matter, he knew it would heal. His muscles ached, but he was fine, and his elemental energy wasn't exhausted now.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: he is talking to Snelly.IC: Vanboi turned to Pirok, shocked that he was no longer mourning the dead. A Matoran just died, one of the legendary Chronicler's Company in fact. And Proditor died as well defending him. Vanboi watched Pirok carefully, before turning to the Toa of Air. "So how did you know Tamaru?" he asked with grief, "I never even met him, not while he was...here. Please, can you tell me his story?"

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: I can hear this playing in the background. IC (Merror) Merror continued his slow procession to Turaga Matau's hut. The Turaga, sensing that something was wrong, had come outside, and now stood at the top of the steps to his hut's platform. Merror ascended the steps and gently laid Tamaru's body in front of the Turaga. "Tamaru is dead," he said, his voice calm, but full of sadness. "And I was too late to save him. His spirit is flying on the winds, as he never could." OOC: This is the look on Merror's face:

the_tenth_doctor___tired__by_nollaig-d2uo26j.jpg

And for anyone who's wondering, a lot of Merror's personality is similar to the Tenth Doctor's. I would also have David Tennant do his voice ;)

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: PirokPirok stood, silent, detached. He had no friends but his thoughts, it seemed to him. But his thoughts were becoming darker...OOC: I'm getting bored of depressed insane. Looks like Pirok's going to suffer some serious character development. And, GH, I would've figured out that face without the spoiler. You should've said: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I.C. Kranuka: Fau SwampKranuka had been traveling all day, and decided to take a rest stop. "Let's see," Kranuka said while looking at a crudely drawn map. "it looks like I'll need to pass through Ko-Wahi to get to my destination"Just then, a Nui Rama flew by and snatched Kranuka off of the ground. Kranuka yelped hoping someone might be nearby who could help him. OOC:Feel free to intervene

elementalussal.png

IC: JL JL stared blankly at the body of Tamaru, and realized that he was partially responsible. He looked at Pirok, and sighed. JL: I will leave for Ta-Koro when our final condolences are done. As he looked around him, he realized more words were needed. JL: Thanks.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: PirokHere they were. And they would soon be leaving for Ta-Koro, like Pirok had suggested all that time ago. It felt like around a week, even though it'd only been earlier that day. He thought he should pay respect to Tamaru. He looked down, and whispered:"Goodbye."OOC: I really think we should have a night soon. It's been about a week, and not even a day has passed. I know MU time flows differently, but I still think the day should be over by now.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I really think we should have a night soon. It's been about a week, and not even a day has passed. I know MU time flows differently, but I still think the day should be over by now.

OOC: I'm counting the Kini-Nui as yesterday, and Merror has referred to it as such. But yes, let's say it's night when we arrive at Ta. On a lighter note, how would you feel about Echelon reanimating Proditor? IC (Zadron) "I'm surprised, Vidar," replied Zadron. "I've worked on your side quite a number of times. The Dark generally have less qualms about my services than the Light. I am Zadron, and I am an assassin." "I can vouch for him," said Echelon. "He'll work for anyone who pays him, but his true allegiance lies with us." Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: That would be weird. Plus, Proditor got buried under glass and dirt, along with his weapons. Mmm. I guess we'll be staying at an inn over at Ta-Koro. IC: JL The Toa of Lightning looked at Tamaru, and paid his respects. As his thoughts began to wander again, JL turned to Pirok and Merror, as he began to walk. JL: Come on, Pirok. Time to go. Merror, we're heading over towards Ta-Koro. Would you be gracious enough to lead us in your own element? He then turned around, realizing he was walking towards the direction of Ko-Koro.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vanboi sighed as the others made plans, moving on as if Tamaru's death was nothing. Things like this shouldn't happen, Toa should not be so cold and unfeeling. Merror still shone the best of the group, his body stoic but his eyes full of grief. As the To a of Fire waited for Snelly to respond, he made a note to follow the group to Ta-Koro if they leave him behind. He couldn't mourn Tamaru like this, he needed to know this brave Matoran. It felt wrong any other way.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: he is talking to Snelly.IC: Vanboi turned to Pirok, shocked that he was no longer mourning the dead. A Matoran just died, one of the legendary Chronicler's Company in fact. And Proditor died as well defending him. Vanboi watched Pirok carefully, before turning to the Toa of Air. "So how did you know Tamaru?" he asked with grief, "I never even met him, not while he was...here. Please, can you tell me his story?"

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly said nothing for while, then he finally spoke. "I've know Tamaru for as long as I can remember, back when I was still a matoran, when we first arrived on this island all those many years ago, and build the koros. Heck, I was even at the Battle of Kini-Nui, as part of the gukko force. Tamaru never had many close friends, I became one of the few, his fear of heights had a large factor in that. I on the other hand was reckless, whenever we battled Nui-rama in the skies it was not uncommon for me to be the most...bruised. It's funny how we ended up as friends, I noticed his fear of heights and tried to 'help' him with his fear by coercing him to get on my gukko and take him for the fastest and most exhilarating flights as possible. That only happened once, after that Tamaru never even let me suggest such a thing...Though, I had to take a swimming lesson to make up for it." Snelly almost smiled at that thought. "Tamaru always encouraged me to keep my faith in Mata Nui, my friends, the Toa Mata, everything I believe in. To be honest, I don't think I'd be here if he hadn't...hadn't..." Snelly choked on the words he was trying to say, it was starting to hurt to much. "You know hadn't spoken much since I became a Toa. I was actually going to pay him a visit today...funny that..." Tears began to run freely. Snelly fists shaking and clenched he continued. "I should of been here, I wasn't even that far way, I could have saved him." Snelly looked at Tamaru, "I promise, I'll protect the rest of the Chronicler's Company, I'll make sure that they don't meet the same fate, or I'll die trying..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vanboi nodded and said, "Right before Tamaru died, some allies of mine visited his hut. Before we went to talk to Kongu he told us, "Only the truly Faithful can find it." I worry that he was killed for telling us this information. I never even said a word to him, to busy hoping to save the island. A Matoran died for one phrase, and we still don't know what it means. Merror suspects it to involves a Temple of Faith, but we don't know anything else. An innocent's life was lost for a simple phrase. This shouldn't have had to happen."

Edited by Tanma

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly looked at Vanboi, "He did?" Snelly thought about this. So, there is a temple of faith as well as peace, makes sense, I suspect the other koros must have their own temples as well. This also means Kopeke is in serious trouble if they find out what he told me and Wraith. Now lets see, who can I trust with the information I know? Snelly looked at Merror and Vanboi, and decided that they were definitely good guys without a doubt. So, I guess I should let those two in the loop, so including them, Wraith, Sizin, and myself, that makes five of us, that's a good enough number. Snelly decided that the five of them would have to have a meeting in private, possibly with Turaga Matau present.

IC: (Kadon) It all clicked. "Of course! Tamaru was a member of the Chronicler's Company! He, along with 6 other Matoran, accompanied the Chronicler to Kini-Nui to guard the entrance and record what happened. After the battle, the Chronicler was sent to a Turaga, Whenua, I think, who was the last person to see him. Rumor has it that Takua, the Chronicler, found another entrance to the Makuta's lair. He hasn't been seen since." Kongu's hut was in sight, but I continued to walk at a normal pace. "Maybe Tamaru was assassinated.. with his connection to the Chronicler's Company, it'd make sense. But... why wait 100 years? Unless..." I paused to think and catch my breath. "Would you agree that more Toa than ever have been appearing these last few years? Maybe... maybe the Makuta has a secret. A secret he's worried some of the new Toa might find out. But no one has ever seen the Makuta and lived.... unless it was the Chronicler."

IC: Torv"I do not need Luck, if I have Makuta's grace behind me." And with that he was off. Torv ran towards the group clustered around the Turaga's house. He ran up to the Toa of Fire. "By Mata-Nui, who did this. I will make them pay, he was a good friend of mine. We must unite and defeat those that did this." He said between sobs, and had tears flowing down using a trick with his Mahiki. Luck, eh, well the dice has been thrown..

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Torv "I do not need Luck, if I have Makuta's grace behind me." And with that he was off. Torv ran towards the group clustered around the Turaga's house. He ran up to the Toa of Fire. "By Mata-Nui, who did this. I will make them pay, he was a good friend of mine. We must unite and defeat those that did this." He said between sobs, and had tears flowing down using a trick with his Mahiki. Luck, eh, well the dice has been thrown..

OOC: Please, you call that being a spy? Snelly knows who Tamaru's friends were. :P IC: Snelly, Wraith Who is this character? He knew Tamaru? A good friend? Unless Tamaru suddenly decided to get more close friends while I was away, this guy is lying... Snelly was growing in suspicion. "And you know Tamaru how exactly? I've never seen you here before in my life. You weren't a close friend that's for sure, I would have known about you if you were." OOC: I don't tolerate spys. -_- You'll learn nothing! :P Edited by Snelly

IC: Vanboi watched as the Toa of Air shifted his gaze first to Merror, then to Pirok and the Toa of electricity in the group. "They are a bit beaten up aren't they?" said Vanboi with a more hopeful tone, "but they have a right to be. The three of them actually entered Kini-Nui and defeated not only a swarm of Nui-Rama, but some Kraata and a Rahkshi. I hadn't heard of Toa defeating Rahkshi in ages."Vanboi's tone returned to its sad speech as he added, "Pirok and the Toa of Electricty in our band were among the heroes who tried to protect Tamaru from Makuta. One of our party died in the battle, a former lost Toa who had only started on his way back into the light. Merror was the one to...find Tamaru. Why did it have to happen? Why didn't I do something?"As another Toa of Fire approached Vanboi nodded in grief. "The Makuta seeks only to conquer our world, he doesn't care for those he crushes along the way. Even the more infected Toa can be saved, only Makuta has no redemption. Not after all that he has done."

IC: (Uar) So this murdered Matoran is connected to the Chronicler... Uar thought as he listened to the conversations of passerby while idly standing near a hut. Maybe he learned about something the Makuta didn't want him to know, in an attempt to find his friend, or; Makuta might simply be eliminating everyone connected to his chief enemies, should they pose a significant threat in the future. These seemed the most likely possibilities. OOC: Uar open for interaction.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: well! THAT was a lot to read1) Emzee, to this day I still don't know how you do it, but with limited information you brought to life what I was hoping and dreaming for... you had Tamaru die a hero :wub:2) GH, yes, I'll take a look at the GAF organization idea3) Anyone who PMed me interaction in Le-Wahi... well, it's been suspended due to a funeral. PM me again afterwards.ICTuraga Matau. The jolly, ever-upbeat, jolly prankster of the elders, rarely a sad face or kept grudges long. He was always the odd one out of the turaga, yet he still carried profound wisdom that was generally coated with humor, something that not even the other elders could match and thus respected him for that. He had a habit of seeing things differently, which had more than once saved countless lives, and always with a joke at the end of it.Today however... today was not one of those days.Matau did not speak when the body of Tamaru was laid at his feet. No upbeat pep talk, no humorous saying... in fact, he said nothing. He said nothing as he looked at one of his villagers, one who had one hundred years ago faced unspeakable evil and returned, having survived something the Toa did not. Despite his faults and fears Tamaru was special, and always had been.And now he was dead.With utmost reverence the turaga bent down and picked up the body, cradling the broken form in his arms, for once the fatherly personality coming out in force. Matau rocked him gently, pulling him tighter to him, pressing his forehead against the maskless face......as a torrent of silent tears paraded down the elder's face. He had just lost a son... one of many."I will... prepare the rights of safe-passage." the turaga said faintly, turning and walking into his hut. "For his soul-trip to Artakha and the Great Spirit." ----------------------------------------------------------------------- One hour later the normal jovial atmosphere of Le-Koro was non-existent, instead that of one profound grief and sadness. The entire village had turned out for the procession as it slowly made it's way across the treetops. Turaga Matau led the somber parade, hunched over and looking very much his age, like a great weight had been placed upon him. Behind him was Kongu, dressed in his finest as head of the Le-Korian Gukko Air Force, face sullen and eyes dark. Behind him were the pallbearers, all pilots and daring fighters, carrying the body of Tamaru high on their shoulders, knowing that in his last moments he had shown more bravery than all of them combined. Bringing up the rear were the musicians, setting the tone for the occasion. Outside of the music it was silent and solemn occasion, barely a word spoken as the procession went along. This was the funeral, the wake, the viewing, all in one, and Tamaru wouldn't of wanted it any other way. When they reached the final platform the pallbearers and Kongu stepped inside a lift as Matau watched. "Please make sure that final respects are made," Matau spoke, "and that no-one will ever be able to find and disgrace his body." Kongu bowed deeply, keeping his emotions in check for everyone's sake as he hit the switch. Slowly the lift lowered to the swamp below, the last time anyone would see the matorn's body ever again. The turaga slowly turned, giving a heavy nod as he did. The musicians were dismissed, the procession finally over. Everyone slowly went back to their duties, but the air was going to remain heavy for the next day or so. The Turaga however just stood there, head bowed. "He died a toa-hero... "

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Since there was a time-frame muckup (Wow yeah, RPG's running like this and it happens.) JL is still standing with Pirok and Merror and everything. Disregard my previous "To Ta-Koro" thingy. Everything has been resolved. For me. Also, anyone feel like "Ahh yes! I sense a disturbance in the force..." when that "Show Me" thing pops up, and after reading it, you think "What on earth just happened?" Also, "some fearful cool dude" trying to kill Macku at Ga-Koro. IC: JL The Toa of Lightning looked at the surrounding people. JL: If I may speak.... Tamaru had, in his final moments, been without fear. I could hear it in the wind, with my Arthron. He had decided that the secrets of the Chroniclers Company was passed onwards. We have to find the others, and stop them before they fall too. We need to find all the secrets, discover their meanings, and find a way to end this madness. As he stepped back, he wondered what he would do when he arrived in Ta-Koro.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly stood there on the platform near Turaga Matau, Snelly couldn't stop staring at Tamaru's final resting place. "I should have saved you...why wasn't I there?" Wraith hovered like all spirit's do nearby with Sizin. "Let's give them some time..." Wraith said to Sizin. "I know how they feel..." After what seemed like forever, Snelly broke the silence. "Turaga." Snelly said slowly. "You realize that....what happened to Tamaru could happen to the rest of the Chronicler's company?" Snelly thought of Kopeke, and shuttered. "I feel somewhat responsible, I should have been here, protect him and the rest of the koro, not chasing after clues elsewhere." Snelly was careful not to mention where he had been out in the open, he didn't want potential listeners to know anything about what Kopeke had said to him and Wraith. "Can we go somewhere no one else can hear us? I'll bring those I trust with me, and we can discuss certain things that I've learned the past few days, they do involve the chronicler's company I'll say that much here." OOC: Only Wraith, Sizin, Vanboi, and Merror are invited to my secret meeting. That's it!

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Go on. I just hope nothing happens to the Chroniclers Company...... No, really. IC: JL JL watched as they walked off. JL: If I can, please let me come. But if you would rather not have me, that is fine. Curiosity won out. And he realized that as all this was speaking, he had forgot to do one thing. Maybe THAT was why he was so tired, although he wasn't actually focusing on it.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Due to time mess-ups, Pirok didn't go to Ta-Wahi either. Disregard that. IC: Pirok "We should go. There is too much sadness here."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: All around the Koro there was speak of Tamaru's funeral. Although LoJak did not know the matoran personally, he had heard of his valor. He activated his Kakama and run to the swamp that would be Tamaru's grave. It seemed to have been surrounded by the citizens of the entire Koro. LoJak lifted his sword to the sky and shot a giant fireball into the sky. It rested over two hundred feet above the ground, LoJak's simple tribute to Tamaru.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC "Can we go somewhere no one else can hear us? I'll bring those I trust with me, and we can discuss certain things that I've learned the past few days, they do involve the chronicler's company I'll say that much here." Matau nodded, only Wraith, Sizin, Vanboi, and Merror following him to his hut. The door was closed behind him, and a guard posted outside. The murder had clearly affected Matau deeply, but it was also clear that he was putting aside these feelings for this meeting. Still, his voice was quiet. "Speak Snelly."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC (Merror) Merror stood with Snelly, Vanboi and Sizin as the procession passed, an immense sadness in his eyes that, had anyone looked, would have seemed not to stem just from this death, but from a deep and dark well of pain. He silently went with Matau and the others to the Turaga's hut. Despite Merror's grief, he stood strong, as he had always done in these times. What Snelly had to tell concerned the Chronicler's Company. Hearing it was of paramount importance, not only for the sake of protecting the other members from the fate that befell Tamaru, but to honour the Matoran's memory by unravelling this mystery. IC (Echelon) Having descended from the treetop, Echelon went to the shore of Lake Kanae. No Matoran were about; they were all mourning Tamaru's passing. So nobody saw two Matoran and a Skakdi shamble out of the lake to their master. He turned, and passed the great tree again. As he went, he noticed another fresh grave. This was not Tamaru's; reading the memorial, he realised it belonged to Proditor, the Toa he had fought earlier. Smiling a cold and twisted smile, Echelon looked hard at the grave. There was some slight movement in the dirt. Suddenly, a black hand burst from the soil. It was followed by another, and a black-armoured Toa hauled itself out of the ground. The now-sightless eyes that had once been Proditor's looked once more upon the lush jungle of Le-Wahi, as the body stood, awaiting instruction. He who had betrayed Makuta in life, now served him in death. And Echelon laughed.

OOC: Imagine Merror saying " I don't want to go." 10th Doctor Final Sentence style. IC: JL As JL heard the sounds of a lot of different things, one thing in particular troubled him. It seemed that he was right, and the necromancer had survived. As he tried to find where the laugh had originated from, he found that it was at the location where he had blasted the ground with a lightning bolt to create Proditor's grave. Proditor's dead body. If JL's suspicion was true, then- JL: Pirok, I think Proditor's being re-animated. And he realized that if there were any combat situations between the two, something bad might happen.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Sizin stood with Snelly and the others, his heart heavy. Despite being from separate Koro, the death of Tamaru still affected him deeply.Was it wrong of me to leave Ko-Koro? He thought sadly. If Snelly had been here, then he might have prevented Tamarus' death, if the murderer gets to Ko-Koro and I'm not there to protect it...Sizin shook his head, Ko-Koro was well protected, but he still did not like what was going on.