Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Darylhii]

Darylhii merely took a step to the side, letting the axe awkwardly fly past him. Usually they weren't actually very useful throwing weapons, unless one concentrated hard enough and spent much of their life mastering the ability to throw axes.

Or if they had made ones focused directly on being thrown.

"Rather straightforward, aren't you?"

Of course, water bubbles would be easily popped by Darylhii, who promptly stabbed through it with a wooden stake. The shock came at a surprise though, but it was mild enough not to really detract from what he was doing.

Quickly enough, he promptly moved backwards and disappeared into the trees.

"Find me ... if you can."

IC Merla"It was fine until now," Merla said, sending a gigantic wave of water int he general direction of Darylhii's voice. "Hey, you're a toa of the green right?" She was going to have some fun. "I want an Italian style house salad, witth double servings of tomatoes and spanish onions. Go heavy on the dressing as well. And olves, lots and lots of olives. And croutons too."

At that moment, one of Vilor's plasma spheres flew at Kethrye. It never hit. Three speeding blurs passed in front of it, too fast to follow, and the last caught the sphere in a magnetic feild. "Kethrye-or is it Kethro? Could you tell us what's going on here? I suppose you could say I've learned a little bit about reacting to quick since my first ten minutes as leader-something I should have learned from observing Vilak here years ago."

IC: Kethrye ~

"Me? Tell you what's going on?" Kethrye said, letting out a hearty chuckle at that prospect. "Well, complete stupidity, as usual. But if you want more specific information you'd have the ask the sextuplet, or whatever, army over there," he waived an arm at whoeverthekarztheywere, he frankly dad no idea, and didn't really care either. "Preferably, of their corpses. They haven't exactly been a friendly bunch."

The Toa of Ice blinked. "Wait a minute you're. . ." the full realization forced him to action, his hand rising and beginning to glow with elemental energy waiting to be unleashed upon his enemies. "Last I checked, we were not what I'd call "on the same side". Why should we need you piraka's help?."

IC:"Because we've got traitors to hunt-two of whom are over there. We know some of their tactics, how they fight. And with that Toa of Lightning issue over, we are on the same side, with the possible exceptions of our strictness in the matter of the Toa Code. I suggest that you let us fight." Miraul quietly pointed Divan to Tirax, and Vilak to Takari and Makkan. Miraul then pointed to Ziraul. Noticing this, another Toa piped up. "I call the orange guy. It's personal."

Darylhii merely watched as the vines snaked towards them, and soon pulled out his own vines, which began to grapple with the other vines, holding them at bay. Although the Toa team in front of him was reckless and impulsive at times, they seemed to be able to work together ... somewhat.

"Fascinating," he murmured, and promptly snapped his fingers, creating walls of wood in between all the Maasi, separating them from each other.

Ic: Ambages was seated in a chair proportionate to where he usually was in the Gentry's meeting place, towards the front, giving him a perfect view of the elders and director, who of course were only half their number. Curious, he thought to himself. Thoughts buzzed in and out of his mind as he processed information. Did Niici balk after my warning? Did she take the third elder to consult with him? He shook his head slightly to escape the din in his brain. No. Niici doesn't have the information or the need to be so suspicious so early, and while she may have held reason enough to learn more, she wouldn't have chosen to do so at that particular moment. Not during an important meeting.

Koropaki's words stirred Ambages back to reality. "... responsible for the rebuilding of Pala-Koro. It is a decision that, up until the concert, was kept solely with the top-most executive board members, namely: myself, Gaira, our Ko-Matoran friend, and Toa Niici."

Pala-Koro. He laughed to himself. One moment they destroy that village, the next they rebuild it. Destroy something by proxy, cast blame elsewhere, pretend to be saviours and remake what was lost in your own image. It was a loop of fate that Ambages knew very well himself; after all, wasn't that exactly what they were doing to Mata Nui as a whole, bit by bit?

He nonchalantly looked at the dial on his wrist: The Kumu Islets sank two hours before when the Windriders were presented. What dramatic irony it was that hundreds of innocent and hopeful people perished with no hope for survival while their privileged fellows on the mainland partied it up to joyful noise. By morning, the band on ship number three would be landing and preparing to attack Le-Koro by the next evening. The other two arks would be nearing their destination on the Ko-Wahi coast, awaiting his presence. Timeliness was precise in Ambages' profession, and intricacies had to be as sharp as they were plentiful.

He redirected his sight and attention to the elders at the front of the room. “If anyone here has questions concerning this new adoption program, this is the forum to voice them," Koropaki said. "We need everyone here on the same level, so they we can each act independently in other villages.

The usual outspoken member of the group was Alyo. "I, of course, mean no disrespect to you, elders. But I feel I am unsure how exactly this organization works. Exactly how many decisions are made by the elite few? How much input do I, or Matan, or Tuuli, or any 'normal' member of the gentry, have? Do we just push around paperwork? This rebuilding was an expensive decision, one which I, and assume the rest of us, had no knowledge of prior to the announcement. So... ... Is there anything important about the function of your elite class that I - and the rest of us - need to know?"

Ambages was tempted to say something to Alyo: You're the public relations manager. You take what the elders say and soften the public's reaction to it, dress it up and answer questions about it. That's it. But he wisely kept his thoughts to himself as he thought of something else he could do. While that was not the time or place to do it, there was a potential ally in Alyo, especially while he spoke so quickly in meetings. Alyo was new to the politics of the Gentry. He could be used.

The architect said nothing and pretended to wait for the elder's reply. His true intents were not as patient, though. In truth, he looked at those people sitting at the front of the room and thought of a scheme: Which one of those old ones would be felled by his delicate machinations? Who would he unseat?

He imagined himself sitting in the vacant seat next to the other two. In time, he assured himself. In time.

IC: Merla

"Kaithas!" Merla yelled. "Bring the walls down! Even though we're physically separated, we can still coordinate using hearing."

"Speaking of which, Desilix, Revor, and Zacax haven't said anything this whole engagement. Weird."

After finishing the statement, Merla began to cause a tiny puddle-like wave of water to spread out in all directions similar to a sonar field. If anything toa-shaped that wasn't her teammates showed up on her "sonar" field, she would fire.

Edited by Constructman

IC: My blade flew through the wall next to me like a flame sword through butter. Absorbing the chunks, I shouted to Revor to launch an iron spike at Darylhii's last known location and Desilix to find him supersonically. Both started to follow their orders.OOC:: Bunnying permission, yadayadayada..

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

[iC] Petorgas stepped out into the clearing. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary- Just the peculiar weather. Despite the lack of sunlight, everything seemed to cast an unrealistically long shadow. However, he was unconcerned with the weather. He was searching for the source of all these deranged Rahi. The dense marsh slowed his progress. In preparation for a disaster of some sort, he had packed all his weaponry, and 3 day's worth of food.

[OOC] Well, this marks my story's beginning. I guess...

Morally unambiguous.

IC:"Because we've got traitors to hunt-two of whom are over there. We know some of their tactics, how they fight. And with that Toa of Lightning issue over, we are on the same side, with the possible exceptions of our strictness in the matter of the Toa Code. I suggest that you let us fight." Miraul quietly pointed Divan to Tirax, and Vilak to Takari and Makkan. Miraul then pointed to Ziraul. Noticing this, another Toa piped up. "I call the orange guy. It's personal."

IC:

"If you can get rid of whoeveryousaidtheyweres, sure, sure." Kethrye replied after half a minute of staring contemplatively at Divan and his team. "The greater good is more important them who we chose to align ourselves with, even if it's with you overzealously lawful types. Knock them out, kill them, drive them off, whatever. Should be noted that they have a seemingly supernatural ability to not be hit by anything, so don't think it will be easy." Really you'd had though that all of our combined strength that beating the crud out of them wouldn't have taken very long. . .

Kethrye still trusted Divan and his lackeys about as far as he could throw them after their. . .earlier meeting, but he supposed the same principles that he had applied to the situation with Voriki were relevant in this one, too. Anyone could ultimately take part in making Mata Nui a better place, especially those that at least had their hearts in the right place, if not more them a single brain to go around. They might prove useful, at any rate. he thought, turning away from the Toa and back towards the fighting. They seem disciplined, which is more them I could say for most of my men.

The Island Liberation Front leader clasped his hands together and focused, drawing on his element reserves, which had build up enough for his current purpose. Closing the fingers on both hands into tight fists, he leapt forward towards the fray, landing with with one hand pressed against the ground as the power of his element surged through the earth towards the terrorist, a slippery coat creeping beneath their feat and and honed, stalagmite-like icicles burst around them with the crunch of old, hard snow.

"Alright, no more of this stupidity," he said, smirking.

His balled fists relaxing into two open palms as he called again on his element, firing forth what elemental energy remained from his earlier strike in a beam that encase anything it hit in a block of solid ice and snow. It was only sustainable for the briefest seconds, however, and Kethrye's power dry, leaving him more or less unarmed against them. But not alone, he thought. At least give me that. They're dead, but they just haven't got the message.

​OOC: Note that completely dodging from must of those attacks isn't terribly realistic, what with the slippery ice and all. ;)

Edited by Javert

It was rather surprising, seeing a sword actually carve through a wall of wood. Most weapons weren't usually able to do so unless they were sharp enough and used with enough force. It was pretty ridiculous seeing such a thing happen in such a way - must have been supernatural forces not knowing the limits of swords.

Instead of ranting about the impossibilities of what had transpired, Darylhii merely pulled up harder and thicker walls around all of the Maasi, separating them all from each other. Wood was such a versatile element - you could do nearly anything with it.

Silently hiding in the high branches of a tree, the Toa of the Green watched as the team below him began to try and find him ... in rather strange and inefficient fashions.

I.C. Vompran recognized Miraul. It had been a while, but he still vaguely remembered them. Honestly, now was not the time he would have chose to see him, but It had happened. At least this time, he was on their side. He carefully entered the scene of future battle alongside Kethrye against the clashing individuals disrupting the village. He was sure to take it carefully, what with missing an arm and all.

elementalussal.png

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth sniffed the air, there was something strange in it. After a moment he realized what it was, "I smell smoke." Something welled up inside him. He recalled how he had been powerless before the destruction of the Great Mines, and how it had impacted him. He hated having to call the shots, but if such a beautiful place was burning, he'd rather go to Karzahni than let it go unchecked. "Naru, you can detect heat, right? Is there a fire nearby?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Naru [Le-Wahi]

The Toa of Plasma nodded, something wasn't right. Naru paused for a moment, her amored feet sinking partway into the swampy ground, before reaching out with her elemental power. Being in the humid jungle, there was heat all around, but she was looking for areas of very high heat. "That can't be right," the orange-armored Toa said, turning to look at the two other being. "Its coming from up ahead."

Up ahead meant Lake Pala, which also meant this Pala-Koro.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz

Good, everyone was ready. No telling what could happen. "Alright then," the Toa of Magnetism called out to the beings on his ship. "Naona and I are going to take a team to travel to Pala-Koro to pick up the Turaga. Those who would like to come with us, please do."

"Pala-Koro sould be a short walk from that cove over there," Dehkaz added in a quieter voice to the Po-Toa next to him, pointing towards a a jagged rock formation on the mainland. "If we drop anchor there, then we should be able to make it to the village soon. sound good, ma'am?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -