Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kutukan

Kutukan had constantly been eyeing 61 suspiciously, but he finally broke his gaze to take look at Jaceren's hideout.

"It sure looks nice," he admitted, "but will Dark find us here?"

IC: Jaceren (Le-Wahi, Burrow)

"I can't say for sure they haven't found me yet, plus its pretty off the grid." he shrugged. "We could work on some defenses though."

IC: Ashala (Le-Wahi, Burrow)

"A burrow is like a place a Rahi digs in the ground as a temporary place to live," Ash said to 61. "Except this one is in a tree."

IC:

As they carried their fallen comrade on of the Gukko Force's few remaining Kahu's, a flash of bright light came from the north west - Kini Nui, as all of the four members present knew. Fear gripped Pasja's heart - what was going on? What more evils do we have to face? She had seen too much death today to even consider that the flash of light could be hopefull - only considering the worst. The men under her command, on the other hand, were suprised, and some of them were even elated. This dissonance between her emotions and those of the others made her uneasy. 'How could people feel hope when they were literelly staring death in the face?' she thought, as she strapped her dead comrade ... or the shell of what used to be her comrade... on to the Kahu.

As they took off, the thunder of that blast reached their ears, and Pasja was suprised at the deafening of it - what could be so powerfull?

IC: Lenzo, in his house.

I couldn't tell where I was. It seemed like Kini-Nui, but something was wrong. It was dark. Twisted and corrupted. I was at the great temple, holding Fenrir in both hands. Shadows formed around me and I cut them down, but they swarmed me, knocking me to the ground and trapping me under their mass. I tried to use a blast of air to counter, but my blasts were nonexistent. The largest of the shadows appeared over me, swirling and forming into a dark copy of my own body. It laughed and stared at me with burning red eyes. It picked up Fenrir, the normally white blade corrupting into a blackened shadow. I tried to reach out to my mask to enhance my strength, for something to happen, but nothing. No one was there to save me. The shadow walked closer, dragging Fenrir across the ground, an abominable skree of blade on stone echoing. I could only watch, frozen in terror as the shadow lifted my own sword above my head. This was the end.

I had lived by the blade. And now I would die by the blade.

"Len. Len wake up. Come on Len, up and at 'em! Those logs won't cut themselves!" Ferum's voice cut through my dream like a sword. I bolted upright, panting heavily, sweating from the nightmare. Fenrir was at my side and I quickly picked it up, unsheathing it to reveal a pure white blade. Thank Mata Nui. Just a dream. Just a dream...

"What happened?" Ferum asked, his voice uncharacteristically worried.

"Just a nightmare. It wasn't real. I'm fine."

"You too? It...it didn't happen at Kini-Nui? I...I think I killed you."

What? "No," I mumbled quietly. "I was killed by a shadow using my own sword. It was a dark copy of myself."

"I dreamt that too. Except I was the copy."

I stood up and stretched, shaking myself out of the fear. "The monks taught me that dreams can be prophetic. I don't think this one could possibly come true."

"I'd hope not." Ferum clearly sounded afraid. "That is the last thing I'd want."

I put on my tunic, cloak, and hat, and found the pack that I had prepared the previous night. I slung it over my shoulder and attached Fenrir to my belt. "You wanted to go somewhere new," I said quietly, exiting my hut and locking the door. "And maybe if we went somewhere, you'd get a chance for me to use Fenrir on something 'fleshy'."

"What's this now? You're going somewhere?" Ferum said, clearly delighted. "But where shall we go? So many places! So many fighting possibilities!"

"I was planning to go to Ga-Koro. And then possibly to Po-Koro, then Onu. And then most likely Ko-Koro."

"Lenzo the Wanderer. That's what you always liked to do."

"The order always suggested meditating at the various Kinis around the Island. I still have yet to complete that task. And I shall."

Ferum sighed. "I suppose I'm along for the ride."

"You never know, we might run into some trouble. You'll enjoy it, I'd expect."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!"

I nodded and started off towards Ga-Koro.

OOC: Lenzo to Ga-Koro

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kongu – Gukko Force HQ

Kongu thought over what Merror would probably want to hear. He didn’t feel it was necessary to take him through the entire story of the Mark Bearers that Skyra relayed.

“His current whereabouts are unknown to the Gukko Force,” Kongu began, “But during my conference with Skyra, I learned that he hand-swiped Commander Skyra’s original Toa-body. We already know that he likes to operate from a remote cave in Ko-Wahi, and I imagine that it where he could want to preserve Skyra’s body. My personal assumption is that he is there, planning something dark”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Merror)

Merror's eyes widened.

"Ko-Wahi?" he asked, incredulous. "Do you know the exact location of the cave? I've been trying to find his base of operations for years and, well...he's as slippery as a Ruki. Never found any trace of a lair."

He gave Miha a worried glance.

"You see, Kongu..." he said with a sigh, "Miha here...she wants to go after him. I've tried to tell her how dangerous it is, but she is adamant. I'm worried she's going to get herself killed."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha ~Gukko Force HQ~

Seriously Merror? Was the entire visit an elaborate attempt to have Kongu change my mind? I think you're forgetting that I once had to live off my own determination, I'm not some run-of-the-mill wishy washy Matoran. I can be very stubborn if I want to be.

"Merror, if you're attempting to convince Captain Kongu to change my mind, I can tell you now that it's not gonna happen, especially now that I know Echelon's location and the fact that he has Skyra's body. So can we stop wasting the captain's time? He's got a lot to do without having to deal with an overprotective Toa of Fire's concerns about some Le-Matoran he barely knows."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

"So, what's next-up on the business-order? Lots of help-work to be done, where do we start? Might be a quick-good start to speak-talk with some of the tree-high merchants and craftsmen, see what they are in need of, perhaps? It's time we win-get back hearts and minds of our own people." Sisk said.

Well, Sisk certainly was ready to get work. I wished I could say the same for myself, though I knew if I didn't start, I never would. "That sounds like an excellent idea. You know any merchants or craftsmen in particular you think we should speak to?" I figured Sisk might know better than I did. To be quite honest I felt rather out of touch with everything, maybe it was my body-swap, how long I had been away, or both. I didn't see myself particularly good at just talking to people to see what they needed...I usually just responded to incidents as they happened, busted up some crooks whenever I could...maybe that was part of the problem.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kehuri

Still rubbing his eyes, the Toa of Earth led his two partners in justice to the hotel he thought he'd seen before. Which turned out to, yes, be a hotel. He fished out some widgets, wincing as his money stash shrunk. He didn't have all that much to begin with. Kyju had messed up Onu-Koro's economy so bad that things in Le-Koro were actually noticeably more expensive. That could also have had to do with the recent attack.

He bought himself his own room and let the girls figure out if they wanted to share a room or sleep separate. It wasn't until he got to the room- well, oversized cocoon might fit it better- that he realized just how drained he was. It had been a taxing day on his body, especially for one so unaccustomed to combat. He returned his shield back to drill form to conserve space and put it into his bag, which he slipped under his bed.

His knees popped as he sat down, and his back filled with a dull but comfortable ache as he lay down. He shuddered involuntarily as the motion made the room sway ever so slightly. He didn't feel totally safe suspended as he was. But if the hotel was still in business, that meant something like that hadn't happened before. Reassuring himself with that thought, he closed his eyes and attempted to sleep, though it was at least an hour before his consciousness slipped away. His mind had a tendency of running away like that.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: I tried to convince the kewa to take me to Le-Koro. I guess it got the message after a while, because we did eventually wind up there, but the bird definitely seemed to have a mind of its own. That's the thing about the mask of summoning - you can conjure up a rahi, sure, and you can even get it to help you out, but at the end of the day it's still a wild animal. I'd heard legends, rumors, of a mask of rahi control, a kanohi that would let its wearer to fully dictate the actions of the the beasts that inhabit this island, but I'd never seen anything of the sort. Chances were that these rumors were only that - rumors.Anyway, as I said, we wound up in Le-Koro. I figured I might as well go there, since it was the closest village, not to mention that I wasn't sure I could get the kewa to go much farther. And on top of it all, I didn't really have anywhere to be, didn't have anything in particular to do. As I stepped off the kewa's back, I gazed around at the village of air, a village that, like the element it represented, was constantly moving, constantly changing, wild and carefree. People bustled around me in all directions, some of them Matoran, some Toa, some Skakdi, some Vortixx, some heading left, some right, some up, some down, some of them running, some walking, some somewhere between. All of them going somewhere, all of them with something to do, somewhere to be. All of them with a purpose.It was then that I first truly realized that I could not be counted among them - I had no purpose; I had nothing to live for. To some, this would have been a depressing thought: what is the point of a life without purpose? How can one live with nothing to live for? For me, however, this idea was, in a way, comforting. Encouraging, even. My life was my own, and it would be directed not by some outside force but by myself.And right now myself was deciding that it could use a drink.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: TrizvanThe Toa of Plants shook his head. He gestured in the direction of his dwelling and made a motion miming a roof over his head, to explain that he already had a place to stay. He would be glad to meet with her more often, though. The jungle was big enough for two guardians.

IC: (Mehlnai)

The Toa of Water nodded. He already created carved out his own home. The primal Toa of Water heaved all the packs of meat and the Muaka had she had managed to skin. She would clean it up and later prepare the hide to create leather armor. Something that would be much easier than moving around in her current metal armor and more quiet as well. Mehlnai didn't say anything instead she started moving, giving the fellow Toa a knowing, friendly nod before continuing on her way.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Trizvan.The Toa nodded in return before bounding off into the darkness. It wasn't long before that darkness was shattered, however. Borrowing night-vision from a jungle cat, the wild Toa was nearly blinded by the explosion of light over Kini Nui. He missed a purchase on the tree he was currently leaping for and crashed hard to the ground below. It was a moment before he regained his composure. A dark spot blocked most of his right eye's field of view. Grunting, he continued on his way much more slowly. He didn't know what the blast was, but it didn't concern him.At least, not until every infected Rahi in the jungle suddenly set their sights on the Kini. Trizvan stopped and watched as a pack of ordinarily solo Muaka barreled through everything in their path. Trizvan frowned. It seemed things had gotten a bit more personal. Changing his trajectory, he flew through the jungle as quickly as he could, aiming for the place the explosion had been.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'm back.... I can't remember where Bane was last (it's been 7-8 months) so this is a restart.

IC: Dreams are strange occurrences.

They make you think of things you haven't thought of in years, rekindle past loves that have long since died away, and bring back past childish nightmares.

None of this applies to me.

I see my once-great hero, Amerikos, stripped of all dignity and honor, laying upon the the ground, skewered by a tendril of shadow that emerged from his own shadow.

I see my past friendships, arguments; I see the terrible deaths of my friends. What's even worse, I can't scream or cry. The deaths that I could have prevented harry me, crying out from the grave for vengeance. The self-condemnation drags me down, pulling me from the heights of glory down to an everlasting pit of despondency.

And then I awake, and the nightmare becomes real.

Atox exists no longer. What little existence he had is now gone, reduced to his former nickname. Bane is all that is left.

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Ashala, Jaceren

“Don’t beat yourself up over it,” she smiled. “Hmm now to make a ramp up for us all to get to the tree…” she said as she stepped forward. She placed her hand forward and activated her ice powers. Slowly a massive ice bridge began to form from the cliff where they stood to the massive tree.

“There we are,” she said as she began to walk across the bridge.

“I usually climb up but that works.” Jaceren shrugged as he followed Ashala.

IC:

61 simply nodded as she took a first step onto the ice bridge.

Slippery, She thought, remembering a similar time when her former partner...

Don't think about it, She reminded herself. She had tried to forget about that for a reason, and there was no reason for her to go digging through those memories. Especially now of all places.

OOC: Bane's going to slip between third and first person. I'll say when I switch

IC(Bane): Bane arose, confronted by the sight of a wooden plank less than a foot from his face. Grumbling something untranslatable, he groggily stretched, and climbed out of the bunker he had rested upon. His bleary eyes translated great pain, and it appeared as if he had gotten no sleep at all. He half-heartedly shrugged out of his nightwear, donned his armor, and stumbled into the blinding light of a new morning. The sounds of an industrious camp slapped him out of his sleepiness, and he straightened, looking all the world like a drunkard trying to act presentable. He dragged himself over to the center of camp, pulling out a longsword for practice. He assumed a hanging-guard stance, trying to clear the fog of dream from his head.

OOC: Bane open for interaction

-Elrond

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Trizvan

Determined to figure out the source of this disturbance, the wild Toa borrowed the speed of a Phase Dragon and raced along the jungle floor, occasionally switching to borrowing its Phasing power, before reverting back. It wasn't long before he neared the edge of Le-Wahi, and the temple that stood at the center of the island, where the Rahi were converging.

Concealing himself among the trees, he watched as infected Rahi of every species clawed their way towards the temple that now loomed ahead. More than once, he had to leap to another tree as the one in which he stood was knocked over by the larger species.

His usually impassive face creased into a slight frown. Whatever was causing this behavior was disrupting nature, and destroying much in the process. That didn't sit well with the jungle's self-proclaimed guardian. Borrowing the agility of a Brakas, he leaped onto an infected Kahu as it flew by. He pried its infected mask off and stabilized its flight, calming its fears, before guiding it high over the other Rahi. He observed them for a moment before continuing, as the infected crow flies, towards the center of the island.

OOC: Trizvan to Kini-Nui

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Bane, ILS Headquarters): After a few simple attack and defense drills against a wooden practice post, Bane noticed something different about the compound, since he had returned. He could no longer feel his elemental power. He no longer felt in touch with the hard, cool steel blade he was holding, and it felt awkward and clumsy in his hand. He tried to form something simple from the ground, a small stone spike. The only reaction to his concentration was a heavy rumble, one that shook the ground with the force of an earthquake.

He looked up, just in time to see a swarm of Nui-Rama blot out the sky above him. He turned, and came face to face with an infected Brakas monkey. Both stared at each other for a split second, both unsure how to proceed. The Brakas reacted first. With all the speed and agility of its species, it jumped, groping and biting for blood. Bane, off-guard from the initial attack, was barely able to pry off the creature's infected bast. He threw the creature away from him, recovered his claymore, and ran towards the gate-post, his lack of metallurgy temporarily forgotten. "Lock down the gates!" he called, playing the hunch that more would be coming.

Or would they? Something buzzed at the back of his mind, creating a pressure that just wouldn't go away. What was wrong?

Suddenly, the brakas following him distorted, And not just the Brakas. Everything around him was wobbling, twisting, distorting itself into a visage. He was standing on nothing, staring down a gleeful face; the face of Heauni.

And for the second time that day, Bane woke up.

He was in a small,circular room, with a thatched roof, and woven bamboo walls.

"Where am I," Asked the now severely confused Toa.

"There there. Take it easy, big one. You had a hard head-smack. You were running fast-quick for some reason, and hit your head on a tree branch. You're lucky you only have a head wound."

"How long have I been-"

"-A day or two," Said the small Le-matoran, he was obviously ancient, as far as Bane could tell, but carried himself with the light, airiness one could only expect from a Le-matoran. He had a strange conglomeration of colors, seemingly contrasting yet never seeming to. He picked up a cold fruit, and held it to his head. "It's time for you to go back now."

"Back where?" questioned Bane. The matoran simply looked at him, and he understood.

And for the third time that day, Bane woke up.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

BZRPG profiles

IC: Kongu – Gukko Force HQ

Kongu shrugged.

“We don’t have the exact location… Ko-Wahi is quite large, and its climate could kill you before you even find it. Wherever the lair is, it is extremely well-hidden,” the Captain explained.

“I must strong-warn though, that Toa Merror may have a point,” Kongu continued, now turning his attention to Miha, “I can think of little more to say, other than that even our most true-skilled warriors struggle to defeat Dark Toa Echelon. To face him alone, or with just Merror or a couple of Toa without prior training in how his fights and operates… is suicide”

Kongu leaned forward, “If it was so easy to take down the Makuta’s favored, then life on Mata Nui would be so much simpler”

IC: Wokodin – Le-Wahi

I gritted my teeth when I saw my attempt on the Vortixx fail. I shifted my thinking to consider a close-range melee attack, but before I could execute the punch, I felt three scratches on my chest armor. The Vortixx was not close enough to land a blow… how did she accomplish this?

Telekinetic force, I immediately thought. It must have been another feature of that blasted glove. I grumbled with disdain. I had to get a visual on Ronkshou and come up with another strategy.

That’s when I felt my body sudden freeze, my control of it being whisked away while twigs of light danced around me.

Ronkshou, I thought with pure hatred upon realizing what he had done.

IC: Ronkshou – Le-Wahi

It was a move that required precision timing and a little bit of luck, but it worked – Ronkshou had managed to quickly pool enough elemental energy to create an electric cage that he often used to bind Matoran guardsmen, Toa, and even Muaka. Given the size of this Toa, Ronkshou had needed to gather a lot of elemental energy – energy that now could not be used to win this fight.

Why did Ronkshou do this? What was the plan now?

Just as that happened, a flare of light brushed past the trees and lit up the ground for but a few seconds. Ronkshou and Kohra instinctively raised their hands to shield their eyes. Such a happening surprised even the immobile Wokodin, who cringed as the electricity continued to shock him.

“I got received a message about a… final victory for the Makuta,” Ronkshou said to Kohra, as they both removed their hands from their faces. “The Matoran company we have been hunting are at the Kini Nui… we must finish our quest there… and we must run! That electrical cage won’t hold our ‘most powerful Toa on the island’ for long!”

And with that, Ronkshou waved his arm for Kohra to follow him north. Ronkshou’s experience and observation of Wokodin – namely that his size and the amount of energy that went into imprisoning him – told him that Ronkshou and Kohra had roughly a three-minute head start before the cage would fade away and Wokodin would be able to chase them. From the Makuta’s vision, there would be reinforcements to meet them there – Rahi.

And so, Kohra and Ronkshou bolted, joining the hordes of Nui Rama north.

OOC: Hope no one minds me using a little BZPRPG Time. I've been fairly busy for the last week, after all. Kohra and Ronkshou to Kini Nui…

Edited by Emzee

IC: Plagia - Hotel

I'll be perfectly honest here; by the time I reached the front desk, I was too exhausted to even realize that Kehuri had already left for his room. My movements were robotic and mindless, but at they got to me past the Matoran clerk and into bed well enough.

Although, I get the distinct feeling that I had been overcharged and I wasn't even certain if me and Naru were sharing a room or not. I only had enough good sense to drop my swords and bag onto the floor before collapsing onto the cot, already asleep before I hit the mattress.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"With all due respect Captain, I have been training against Toa of Magnetism all my life. I know the ins and outs of their element better than the average Toa of Magnetism. I have fought against Echelon before, and know the basics his fighting style. In fact, the only reason I'm here is because Merror said that he would tell me more about Echelon's fighting style so I could better prepare myself."

"And to be honest Captain Kongu, I'm a bit tired of the Koros playing defense, only taking action when Makuta attempts to make a goal. The only way that we're going to have even the smallest chance to defeat him is if we take the initiative and strike first, 'cause we're never going to beat him with halfhearted reactions."

IC: Kongu - Gukko Force HQ

The Captain sighed, the wasn't the first or even the hundredth time he had heard that one.

"Miha, surely you don't think-feel that Le-Koro, or any of the villages, have the might to oust the Makuta ourselves? If all we needed to do was to Kolhii-play offense, how come we are still under the Dark Lord's rule?"

Kongu's face grew solemn, "Yes, we have had our victories, but this game we play is a delicate one. The freedoms that many take for granted are here because we have show-fooled the Makuta that we are weak, able to be controlled. What has happened that should have us believe that the time has come to challenge the Makuta himself? Because that's what Echelon is. That's what all the servants are: arms of the Makuta"

"I am sorry that we do not see this the same way, but don't think that I am forbidding you from seeking out the Dark Necromancer," Kongu continued, "If training is what you want, we can provide it. If information is what you want, I have given you what little intel on Echeon that we have. I personally do not heart-recommend that you go after him, but ultimately, this is a decision that is yours alone, and as Captain and leader of Le-Koro, I will help you where I can"

Miha bowed in gratitude. "Thank you Captain Kongu. I understand your views, and even though I do not agree with you, I will endeavor to make sure that my actions will not be viewed by Makuta as anything but a selfish revenge plot, so as to keep Le-Koro from taking the blame for my actions."

"Anyways, I won't take any more of your time Captain," Miha began to leave, but before she completely got out of her chair, she voiced one final question to Captain Kongu. "...but before I leave I'd just like to know if there is anything I can do for you in return for your time?" She would've felt bad if she hadn't offered to at least recompense Kongu after all the help he had been to her.

IC: Kongu -- Gukko Force HQ

"There is nothing you need to do, not for my talk-time," Kongu said, smiling warmly, "I suppose now that I am in lead-charge, one of my faith-duties is to have these heart-talks with my villagers"

He chuckled and rose from his chair,

"Thank you for stopping by," Kongu said, shaking Miha's hand. He looked to Merror, "What about you, brave Toa-hero? Was there anything more you wanted to discuss? I'm heart-sorry I can't give more details on Toa-Villain Echelon"

IC-Hasil:

"'Because we're in the middle of nowhere?' What sort of reply is that?" Hasil asked, turning his head back slightly. "We're going there because we're in the middle of a forest. Last I knew, that wasn't nowhere."

IC: "You are right, I was mistaken. We are in the treeʻd section of nowhere." Araʻkas growled. With a sigh, Kamaehu began an attempt to bring this interminable argument of semantics to a close. "Letʻs take this slowly. Hasil, after we reach Le-Koro, and... complete the requisite functions for embarking on an excursion, what do you intend to do, or to put it another way, what will your mission be?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:

"Kamaehu, my mission will be whatever it chooses to be," Hasil said. "A strictly-defined plan, or idea of what is to be done, is never necessary, is it? Sometimes the best of works are done by those who were merely seeking a cause to help, for a problem to be solved, not by those who had decided exactly what they must do to help exactly what they are helping." He paused a moment, thinking, again, about how he must word this next part of his reply.

"I do not have a strictly defined mission. No, the mission will come in due time, when something needs to be done and I, and by extension you, are there to do it; assuming you continue to follow with me. So if I were to say I had a mission, it would be to find a mission. Does that aid you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Oh, so when you said you were "medi-

Araʻkasʻ words were cut off by a far more reasonable reply. "Yes, that actually does aid me. Now I know we are not preparing to chase down Hiemalis, or something of a similarly revengant nature. And yes, we will stand with you. Being a hero for heroismʻs sake is what I live for, after all."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Hasil:

"I do not plan to pursue revenge unless I am in such position that the opportunity to do so presents itself," Hasil said. "Otherwise it is wasted effort where more useful actions could be taken in the aid of others."

Pause.

"Ara'kas, you've got a rather abrasive personality, you know that?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Well, I guess you get used to it." Isfel hypothesized. "I mean, you have to, surely. ... Sir, you got used to it, right?"

Kamaehu chuckled. "I had a lifetime to do so. And Iʻm morally obligated to, Araʻkas has saved my life at least twice. Besides, sheʻs my cousin."

"So, to answer your question, yes, Araʻkas is aware that her personality is abrasive."

Progenitus Worldsoul

"Alright Captain! Bye-bye!" The Le-Matoran left the room, and almost immediately ran into Zealokan. "No thanks, not really a fan. Anyways, I got some info on Echelon and I'm planning on finding Havon and taking the fight to Makuta's lieutenants. You interested?" Now that she was dealing with somebody of equal standing(figuratively speaking of course), she was in no mood to beat around the bush. There was nothing else to it, and no need to give anymore details. Either Zealokan was in, or he was out.

IC: Kamaehu shook his head slightly. "Thatʻs a story for a different time. One where we are not all in such close proximity." Then, as something on the ground caught his eye, he suddenly stopped walking, dropping to one knee. "Hmm. This could be useful."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC:Miha ~Gukko Force HQ~"Were not gonna die you brakas." Miha said. (Meaning brakas in the nicest way possible.) "Echelon has quite a few weaknesses, so much so that I could take him on all by myself if I only had some way to conjure up heat. Hence why we're going to find Havon, he's the key to this entire plan."

There was a pause, then: "Plus, I don't think I could handle it if you or Havon died. You're the only people left that I still care about. So... Make sure not to do that, 'kay?"

OOC: Okay... yeah, totally forgot about Naru.

uh

oops

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma watched Plagia walk robotically to one of the cots in the room they were sharing. The Toa of Lightning looked exhausted, and Naru couldn't say anything different for herself. Of course she was tired, after what had happened, but sleeping was almost an alien concept at this point. How could she sleep, after all this? With great difficulty, obviously. She sat on the edge of her cot, staring down that wooden floor with half-closed eyes. A pent-up breath escaped her, and her shoulders slumped over slightly from the release of air. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore. Sleep wasn't going to come any close by just staring at the ground.

Naru glanced up at Plagia, and satisfied that the Toa was passed out cold, stood up. She made her way out of the room, and it wasn't long before she exited the hotel itself. Just a short walk, maybe the cool night air would clear her head a bit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zealokan'Hey, I've got the motivation, last of the Ve-Koronians and all. Plus, dying wasn't amongst my plans this year. At least, not without Payiges.' He not-so-secretly wondered where she was.'Maybe we should find her first. Lightning can sometimes equal heat, right?'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Miha ~Gukko Force HQ~"Yes. It also equals 'easily controlled by magnetism.'" Miha stated, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "We'd find all of her elemental attacks quickly reflected back at us. Best not to inform her of this fight."

Realizing how rude that must've sounded, she quickly added, "Although we can go try to find her if you want. It's just better if she stays out of this fight..."

IC: Zealokan'Yeah I guess you're right. I just worry about her sometimes.' He looked at his feet and sighed.'I worry about you too, Miha. Are you absolutely sure we can take this guy? Do we even know his weaknesses, or if he has any? I represent the last of an entire element, I don't want to be struck down because a Matoran got in over their head!' He realised he was getting angry, and quickly calmed himself down by drinking some coffee. 'I'm sorry. I just don't think we're strong enough to take him just yet. We need more time, and more allies.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

"Echelon relies solely on his element and his undead minions. Magnetism, as I learned after watching my sisters fights, is weakened by heat. The hotter it gets, the weaker it becomes. With his magnetism out of the way, we then have to worry about the undead. Now the undead have quite a few weaknesses that we can focus on. If we had a Toa of Ice, we could freeze them in a block of ice. A Toa of Fire could easily light them on fire, then chop it into tiny pieces. A Toa of Momentum could keep them from moving, then chop them into tiny pieces. A Le-Toa could send them flying with a gust of air, and a Toa of Gravity could do the same with his element. Rock, Crystal, and earth could entomb them, and Plantlife could do the same albeit with more effort. And finally, Plasma can melt them down. Water and Lightning would have to rely on their Mask powers and weapons." Miha rattled off these facts as they exited the Gukko Force HQ.

"Plus, if things get too hectic we obviously would retreat. Just 'cause I'm determined doesn't mean I'm stupid. I've planned this through Zeal, no need to be worried." Miha looked Zealokan in the eyes.(Or she tried at least. She is like half his size...) "And I won't blame you if you decide it's too risky to fight Echelon. You are the last of your kind after all. You have every right to be a coward, and yet time and time again you've proven your courage in battle."