Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kamaehu looked up at Hasil and smiled fiendishly. "I don't see why. It grows, that should have been obvious." Having inspected the plants adequately, he turned halfways once more, this time straightening until he was standing again. "If you meant that I should have told you why it is useful, that is because it is an excellent food source. It has no lack of nutritional value, and the entire plant is edible. Also, it's delicious."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Zealokan'Those words mean a lot to me. Thank you, Miha.' He took a quick sip of coffee. 'I don't doubt for a second that you have a plan, I just think it's foolish to rush headlong into battle as soon as said plan is established. We should ask around, see who is willing to help us. With his control over Magnetism and the Undead, we'll be too easily overwhelmed, and no matter how much effort you've put into this plan, a Matoran and a Toa won't be enough to pull it off. We need the numbers to back us up.' He stumbled slightly. 'Argh, my leg's seizing up. Must be from the Hive Battle ages ago.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Miha ~Le-Koro~

"He's just one Toa!" Miha fumed. "With enough practice, you or Havon could become as ####ing powerful as him! Three on one is more than enough caution, especially if the only thing we have to worry about is his undead minions!"

"Why do you people seem to think he's this all-powerful being of death and destruction? He wins his battles with brains instead of brawn, and there's few people on this island prepared to counter such a strategy. I'll give you that, but any way you look at it he still stands no chance in a three on one battle. He won against the Mark Bearers cause he had some kind of unknown power that could control our every movement, a power that he no longer has. He won against us when he tried to assassinate Hafu only because there were those two freaky Toa helping him.(And even then his team didn't win. That was more of a tied battle.) He wins against Toa because he plays smart, while others play dumb! I just can't belie-"

"Argh, my leg's seizing up. Must be from the Hive battle ages ago."

And instantly Miha's frustration faded away in her medical instincts kicked in. "Are you okay? That was a while ago, it shouldn't still be acting up... I'd better take a look at that..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC (Merror)

Merror watched Miha leave, and sighed.

"Thank you, Kongu, but I have nothing more to ask or offer," he said wearily. "All I can do is wish you all the luck in the world, and hope that better times are on the horizon."

He bowed his head, uttering a traditional Le-Matoran farewell:

"May the wind be ever under your wings," he said.

"And yours, Merror," Kongu replied.

With a last nod of goodbye, the Toa of Fire stepped out of the Gukko Force Headquarters, and disappeared into the crowds of Le-Koro.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: It looks like it's time for a...

... timeskip.

IC: Plagia - Gukko Force HQ

Morning; wake-up, verify location, grab gear, eat, stretch, leave notification for Kehuri (Kehuri, gone to see Kongu at Gukko Force HQ. Head over when awake. Don't forget girlfriend.), head out. It's funny how similar a routine can remain, no matter you're circumstances.

It was humid today, a nice change from yesterday when it was, oh right, humid. Seriously, the air in this jungle was thick enough to swim through, and the blazing morning suns didn't help matters. Living here was like being boiled and baked at once, with a generous sprinkling of bloodthirsty insects to add some spice to your existence.

Still rubbing the last vestiges of sleep out of my eyes, I did my best to morph into an image of professionalism (which came about pretty easily for me, despite my casual-as-Karz nature) as I headed into the HQ. With only a cursory glance at the Toa exiting Kongu's office (tall, heroic, fire-spitter, dual swords, etc.), I walked up to the Captain's door, knocking quickly and curtly.

"Captain Kongu," I asked through the door, "Are you in there, sir?"

OOC: Hope you don't mind one more visit, Emzee.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth groaned and pulled a pillow over his head as the morning sun's rays beat down mercilessly on his seemingly useless eyelids. He was determined to remain in bed as long as he could manage. His night vision didn't help much with that, though. Not for the first time, he found himself missing Onu-Koro a bit. Morning was as dark as night was, there. Easy on the eyes. Not so much the ears, but the eyes, yes. He didn't regret his little adventure, though.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:Miha ~Conveniently Near Zygad's House~

"We're staying here for the rest of the day. I'm going to look at your leg, and then we can go find Havon tomorrow." Miha said, ignoring Zealokan's insistence that his leg was fine. "You can't make it all the way to Onu-Koro with that leg the way it is. Plus, you haven't even told me what happened at the Rama Hive, so you can fill me in while I have a look at your leg.""And hey, the drunker Havon is the more likely he is to go with us on this mission."

IC:

Sisk rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a moment, glancing at Verdi and the others, then looking back at Skyra. There were numerous shops and Matoran that he could think of but he realized he had no idea with which one to start either, at least, not without picking at random. Then again, there was no reason to not pick at random. After all, the attacks on the village had affected them all in some way. Where they started to fix things was irrelevant.

He had an idea then and snapped his fingers. Coincidentally, it was just the moment a flash of light decided to pierce the skies. For a moment, movement around them halted and Skyra, he and the those nearby looked where the source of the light had been. It looked like it originated at Kini-Nui, but then again, the sky had become rather dark since the morning and to the west he heard a rumbling of thunder; probably just a storm passing through north of the Wahi. Still, it was rather odd.

He looked at Skyra. “Well, flash-lightning aside, I thought we might go one level downtree, to find-visit Jiree. He makes fine-good spears and disks for the force, but his shop was in the way-path of the Xa-Kuta attackers. Not sure how well-good he’s doing. We could go-start there! Sound good?”

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

My attention was rather transfixed toward Kini-Nui, there had definitely been rather bright flashes of light coming from that direction...I immediately thought of a thunderstorm...still it was highly unusual...

Kongu looked at me. “Well, flash-lightning aside, I thought we might go one level downtree, to find-visit Jiree. He makes fine-good spears and disks for the force, but his shop was in the way-path of the Xa-Kuta attackers. Not sure how well-good he’s doing. We could go-start there! Sound good?”

I turned my head back to Kongu, no longer concerned about the storm. "Sounds good." I replied with a nod. "A good of a place to start as any."

With that we set off, heading toward one of the holes in the platform and simply jumping down toward the next level, sure there was a ladder but...what Le-koroan would use a ladder to go down?

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zealokan

'Do I look like I'm going to die any time soon?' He poked his tongue out at Miha. 'Besides, if things turn to custard, and I'm fairly certain they won't, I'll know who to go to.' Deep down, he did doubt somewhat that it was "just a limp", but for the meantime, if it wasn't causing him too much strife, it could be ignored.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~Outside Zygad's House~

"Zeal, this is going to go one of two ways. One, you can go to the house and let me look at your freaking leg, or two..." Her eyes narrowed in a frighteningly accurate mad-scientist-esque way. "...I'll operate on you while you sleep to make sure your body is in perfect fighting condition." She did her best 'evil' smile. "Your choice." Of course Zealokan probably didn't realize that she was completely serious so...

IC: ZealokanHe took an alarmed step back. 'You know, for such a passive person, you're pretty darn evil. Alright, we'll take a look at the leg, but I still think it's nothing.' As they moved slowly to the house, Zealokan said 'One of the Rama clawed my upper thigh when I fell from the Glider. Maybe that has something to do with it?'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~Zygad's House~

"The Rama Hive? That was destroyed at least a month ago, so any wound gotten from that fight would either be very bad, or completely healed by now... I would think it's from something a bit more recent..."

"I dunno. I'm just gonna have to look at it. Seeing as the only symptom is a limp, speculating further upon the matter is of no use to anyone."

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

IC:

Sisk rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a moment, glancing at Verdi and the others, then looking back at Skyra. There were numerous shops and Matoran that he could think of but he realized he had no idea with which one to start either, at least, not without picking at random. Then again, there was no reason to not pick at random. After all, the attacks on the village had affected them all in some way. Where they started to fix things was irrelevant.

He had an idea then and snapped his fingers. Coincidentally, it was just the moment a flash of light decided to pierce the skies. For a moment, movement around them halted and Skyra, he and the those nearby looked where the source of the light had been. It looked like it originated at Kini-Nui, but then again, the sky had become rather dark since the morning and to the west he heard a rumbling of thunder; probably just a storm passing through north of the Wahi. Still, it was rather odd.

He looked at Skyra. “Well, flash-lightning aside, I thought we might go one level downtree, to find-visit Jiree. He makes fine-good spears and disks for the force, but his shop was in the way-path of the Xa-Kuta attackers. Not sure how well-good he’s doing. We could go-start there! Sound good?”

OOC: Time to start posting again.

IC, Verdi: Hi, it's me again. So lately I'd been thinking, what the heck is going on? First Xa-Koro is destroyed, then Le-Koro attacked? I legitimately started thinking that something awful was going to happen- no joke. Anyway, Skyra suggested to go out and help people, and Sisk was about to reply when there was this flash of light. Now, I know that the sky was dark lately, but that light... it just seemed suspiciously not like lightning. Didn't hear the thunder or anything. Either I'm going deaf, or that wasn't lightning. I stared over in that direction for a while, wondering what was happening when Sisk snapped me out of my thoughts-

“Well, flash-lightning aside, I thought we might go one level downtree, to find-visit Jiree. He makes fine-good spears and disks for the force, but his shop was in the way-path of the Xa-Kuta attackers. Not sure how well-good he’s doing. We could go-start there! Sound good?”

Skyra said she was okay with that and started off, with Sisk following closely behind. They both jumped down the hole to the next level. I peeked down. It seemed like not that much of a drop... so I shrugged and jumped down like the two before me. I gestured for Lashev and Lans to do the same and followed after Sisk and Skyra.

IC: Naru

With a sound of protest, Naru buried her head in her arm to ward off the morning light streaming in from the window. The last thing the Toa of Plasma wanted to do at the moment was wake up, but unfortunately, that was a bit of a problem when she already was up. Slowly, she turned her head to the side, and blinked as the light met her eyes. With a sigh, Naru threw her legs over the side of the bed, before pushing herself up. What she needed, was to get something to eat, and then go back to bed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: RyzenRyzen did not like Kini-Nui a lot. So that was why he felt relieved back in Le-Wahi, despite the fact that he was a Toa of Ice. He kept walking, looking through the trees for something, anything, when he felt that his feet were growing heavier with each step. He looked down. He was standing in a swamp. The Fau Swamp, according to what he heard. Ryzen pulled himself out of it, using a vine hanging overhead. From above, he tried to navigate back to where he was, and maybe go to Le-Koro for news.

Sensing the pain Zealokan was feeling that he conveyed through Caps Lock, Miha quickly helped the Toa inside. So why is it hurting so bad now? He said it wasn't that bad before... Either he is a wonderful actor, or the wound is getting worse. "I'm gonna go get my medical equipment and be right back. Just wait here Zeal."

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

IC: Zealokan'Please be quick!' He sat down, putting his leg up on a nearby stool, and lightly prodding around the area where it most hurt. 'There's something rigid under the skin, almost poking out, in fact. I think the light jogging I did earlier may have dislodged it, and the jarring motion of the limp shifted it further-OWWW I'm going to stop poking it now!'

BZPRPG Profiles

Zealokan had something causing him horrendous pain stuck in his leg. Said object could shatter at any moment due to all the erosion and decomposing his body would've attempted to preform on the aforementioned unknown object. And the brakas was poking it. While the only person with medical training within a couple of miles wasn't even in the room. He was, without a doubt, the worst patient ever. Miha quickly grabbed her medical supplies, and a large metal circle,(somewhere in the back of Miha's mind she wandered why on earth Zygad had a circular piece of metal, but figured she'd think about that later) and quickly rushed back to Zealokan.

"Well, turns out that I forgot to get the healing seaweed from Ga-Koro so looks like you're gonna be on house arrest while I send Angel to Ga-Koro to fetch the stuff..." Mentally Miha was cursing quite profusely, as that stupid dandy Crystal Toa had distracted her from grabbing the seaweed when she had planned on it. Then she found Havon and Zeal... "Anyways, I do have some stuff that'll numb your leg, but if it hurts that much to poke it-"Just like to say yet again that Zealokan is the worst patient ever-"You might wanna bite something."

Mata Nui I hate treating Toa. They always accidentally activate their Toa Powers in self defense... Poke a Ta-Toa's bruise and kablammo, there goes your house... Let's hope Zeal has more restraint in unconscious activation of elements, or things are gonna get very interesting... Miha thought as she started to put numbing cream on Zealokan's leg, causing quite a bit of pain to the Toa of Momentum. Please don't make me move faster... Please don't make me move faster...

The Toa of Earth's sensitive hearing picked up the sound of paper sliding on woven floor. Turning over, he spotted Plagia's note. Rubbing sleepiness from his eyes, he picked it up and read it. A slight smile tugged at his lips as he read the last line. He picked up a writing utensil an scribbled hastily "She's not my girlfriend" at the bottom before slipping it partially under the door. He then went back to bed, planning on enjoying some motionlessness for a bit longer.

In truth, he loved waking up early. It gave you time to actually appreciate the fact that you're sleeping. It was the getting up part he hated.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: RyzenHe woke with a start. Ryzen did not remember falling asleep, but he somehow did. He shook himself awake, still wondering where he is. Ryzen remembered climbing a tree before sleeping, so he looked around. Nothing but trees. But he saw a lake in the distance, which he thought was unimportant. Maybe I'll just head for Ta-Wahi instead. Then maybe Po-Wahi, and...why not all of Mata-Nui? Ryzen decided to do that. Maybe it could be easier. He climbed off the tree and started going.

Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

OOC: Try to stick to just one tense, Dragonstar.

The Toa of Eath's stomach growled. His will to rest overpowered his need to eat, however. He'd been hungry before. He could handle it.

The young Toa lay on his back and closed his eyes. The sunbeam that woke him had moved away, allowing him some ocular comfort. So Plagia had left a note for him. Not Naru. Him. He felt like Plagia somehow got the idea that he was responsible. It made him feel good, though he wasn't totally convinced he was a good person to rely on, himself. Maybe he ought to change that. The thought was daunting, though. He was reliable, that much was unquestionable, but he'd never been responsible for much of anything. In a way, he actually prided himself in his irresponsibility. It was almost immature of him. Then again, the Chronicler himself had been called that many times.

And now nobody knew where he was.

Kehuri hated it when his trains of thought backfired. Okay, so he was a Toa now. He chose the Kanohi Hau because he wanted others to rely on him for protection. He had chosen to become responsible for others' safety. Maybe he ought to give some 'political' responsibility a try. Leadership was out of the question, though. He didn't think he could ever bring himself to that level. Advising, though. That, he thought, he could handle.

Feeling much less groggy (but still more than he would ordinarily be comfortable with), he swung his legs over the side of his bed. His stomach growled again, and this time he listened. Slinging his belt of explosives around his waist and his bag over his shoulder, he retrieved Plagia's letter and hopped out of the cocoon-shaped room. The activities of Le-Wahi barraged his ears pleasantly. Birds sang, insects chattered, and Matoran went about their business. The effects of the Xa-Koro attack were still evident, but repairs seemed to be doing okay. They were surrounded by natural resources anyways. Maybe his powers of Earth could help somehow.

He spotted Naru not far away. She must have just gotten up. He jogged up to her, "Hey, Naru." He held up Plagia's note, "The 'Proffessor' went to the Gukko Force HQ already."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: @Draezeth sorry I was planning to do something with someone but changed my mind, then edited the post.IC: RyzenRyzen walked for–how long was it now? He did not remember. He'd walked for such a long time now, that he lost track of time. Probably only a few hours. I really need to get going. Ryzen stopped. There was a pathway of dirt, no trees, but he did not know where it will lead and if it was natural. He stepped on the path and started to follow it.

IC; ZealokanHe grit his teeth, letting a sharp hiss of breath escape. 'You did say numbing, right? I think "karzahnifire" is a more accurate description!' The metal circle suddenly went flying across the room at a great speed, embedding itself in the opposite wall. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it.Just let her do her job, Zeal. Don't want her to amputate your leg out of spite, now do we? He mentally shuddered, and shut his mouth.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Syvra

Syvra sat under a large Bula tree. He was idly twirling a vine around his finger. He had chosen this spot to lay for it was near the main entrance of Le-Koro. He had his Staff holstered to his back.

He had seen a large fikou slowly crawling towards him. Then it was gone. Odd Vines now covered the entire creature leaving no trace it ever existed.

And Syvra simply laughed.

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.