Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Roben was roaming, using his Calix and natural agility to swoop through the jungle. He'd gotten bored, told the others he was heading out (ignoring their protests in the process), and was now close to Le. The Cry-Toa sighed inwardly. His brother had died trying to save him from this, and now he was diving back in to Dark's schemes head first.

OOC: Open for teh interacts.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tahmira was wandering the jungles of Le-Wahi candidly whistling and looking about his surroundings when he notices a fellow Toa swinging through the trees above him. He wonders where his Toa-friend could be quick-traveling at this time of day

Edited by Tahmira

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

IC:

There was a low, rolling sigh on the stern of the Tactical Panda as Desdemona of the Bay lit a cigarette, biting down on her lip as she took a low drag from the roll and then tossed it into the water, crumpling the herbs inside up with her elemental powers and idly watching the tiny ball of paper sink to the bottom of the sea. Her gaze turned to the Toa of Stone at the helm, fiddling with the installed Onu-Koran tablet and charting a course for them. Replisus, Rukk and Zarayna had been on shore at the Kumu Islets, searching for more supplies for a trip up to Po-Koro, when the supplies, along with the Kumu Islets and more than half of her crew, had disappeared in a ball of gas and fire, swallowed by the hungry mandible of heII itself.

That was something Desdemona hadn't seen coming her way, to be honest. Her time with the curiously insane pirates of the Infernavika had made her think that this sort of life was all fun, all games. After all, how was she to know better? By Toa's standards, she was barely past adolescence; she hadn't had a lot of time to get to know people once she'd ventured above the waves, and she hadn't known anyone nearly long enough to watch them die. How was she supposed to feel? She...didn't know. That was an odd feeling, too. She got a lot of those.

"Yours is an odd, decadent little culture, Calibran," she sighed, watching the corpse of the cigarette sink. "I do not envy it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:As Tahmira kept wandering the jungle he came across a wounded Rahi it was guko bird. The poor creature had long scrape down it's side that indicated that it had been shot. Yet who ever this shooter might be was bad at aiming and the murderous projectile had just come within an inch of one of the bird's vital areas. 'Who would do such a thing?' He pondered as he gently picked up the wounded, unconscious creature. Luckily the great bird was not yet fully grown or els it might have had to suffer until he found a helping hand.

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

IC Xirdneh:

The annoyance of the newcomer could be dealt with at another time. For now there was a more pressing matter at hand.

"That's a fish," I explained, "Try tugging on the pole to secure the hook! Once you have him on the line you'll have to struggle to pull him in, but I know you can do it."

IC:

[siouxie]

"I've got it; I've got it; keep your shirt on for mata-nui's sake," I cried, fumbling.

"Hypocrite," Xirdneh muttered, and stepped forward to help. Water splashed about as we grabbed, thrust, cursed, and grappled in a flurry of excited buffoonery.

"Get your hands off my pole!" "Keep your hand steady!" "I've got this!" "Tug harder!" "You're pulling in the wrong direction!" "You're a dunderhead!" "No YOU are!!" "Stop pulling!" "Pull harder!" "Are you BITING me?"

Our limbs flailed about and knotted together as our voices rose to a cacophony of insults in a timbre usually reserved for hailing canines. Clumsily, we thundered to the ground, and entwined ball of body, snapping the pole in half as it was yanked backward. The line arced overhead, pulling a massive ruki fish from the churned ripples of the river. Like a slimy missile, it sailed through the air, lofted up, up, up...

...and down directly into the lap of the seated stranger, soiling his paper and clothes with muck from the riverbed.

He gaped. We stared. A pause ten times longer and twenty times more awkward stretched, with the only sound caused by the fish flopping about in the stranger's lap.

"She's...she's sorry," Xirdneh wheezed, finally breaking the silence.

"No I'm not," I shot back.

"Yes, she is," Xirdneh maintained.

"It was your fault too!"

"Maybe if you hadn't been such a putz!"

"Maybe if you had let me deal with it -- !!"

Xirdneh clasped her hand over my mouth. "We're sorry," she appended.

bring back "an cool dude"

IC. Forest.This story begins with a secret. Kyju had been keeping it for a very long time. Throughout his entire campaign in Onu-Koro, no one had noticed it. Or at least, no one had spoken of it or taken advantage of it. Kyju was, after all, a master of stealth. The secret was the most dependable way of taking him down. In fact, it was probably one of his biggest weaknesses. See, when someone says "Kyju Xo'Rexin" they of course think of the politician turned rogue who had slaughtered a group of thirty politicians not a week ago. They don't think of anyone else, do they? And therein lied the problem. Namely, Kyju Xo'Rexin was two people. He was a master of assassination, a genius, and a complete monster, and then he was just Kyju. He was ignorant. He was innocent. As long as Kyju wasn't under the influence of alcohol- which, while he was in Onu-Koro was all of the time -he was a bumbling fool. Unintelligent. Useless.He now struggled to keep from turning back to that as he stood in the forest, swords drawn, awaiting the arrival of Pae. It was cool, today, the sun shining through the trees just to peek through at creation below. Wind rustled the leaves, creating a sense of peace and tranquility as he eagerly watched for the Inquisitor. Somewhere far off, a stream washed a crack through the dirt, assisting the wind in its symphony of glorious serenity. It almost distracted Kyju from the stress he couldn't get over. He was tense over his recent actions. He was tense over what his future held. Would he die soon? It was possible. It was all too possible. Or maybe he would live. Outlive his intelligence, and become a brutish thug. Either way, he was doomed, and he could feel it. Had he chosen the wrong team? Did Makuta even back his supporters? His thoughts were brought to a close as Pae approached.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

Praggos looked down. In his lap, on top of his paper (which, while it wasn't saved making the whole notepad [though it was a new one and not filled with anything important] useless, the first sketch had actually been saved), was a rather large Ruki fish. He stood, grasping it with his thumb forcing the jaw open, weighing it quickly.

"About sixteen pounds," he said, nodding. "Nice catch, for a river fish. As for my getting dirty, no need to be sorry. That gets cleaned rather easily." He stood, the rather quickly frozen grime and muck and slime on him cracking off as he did so, stepping over to the other two. After a moment he handed the fish off to Siouxie, grinning slightly.

"While technically one could say I caught it, it was on your pole, and I wasn't fishing, so the catch goes to you." Quickly wiping whatever was left on his hands off, his grin grew wider.

"Though I would say that you two would never make it out deep-sea fishing, if you had that much trouble with a river fish."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Xidneh:

"My partner thanks you for your assistance," I said, shooting Souxie a glance that said not to question it. I could never trust her to act with proper manners, so the burden always fell to me to make up for her shortcomings.

"Deep sea fishing is best left to the Ga-Korans," I said, the joke flying over my head, "They're best suited for it, and the idea of spending hours adrift at sea doesn't sound appealing."

IC-Praggos:

"Mm. Well, now that we've successfully (if a little oddly) greeted each other, I feel it's time for some introductions. I'm Praggos, former Sanctum Guardsman, former Mark Bearer of Contempt, former drunkard, current doctor and justice of the people. How are you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Pae - Le-WahiPush. Leg's strong places pressure onto the firm hard branch at his feet. The force sends Pae up across the small clearing of trees. Float. The black and green sleek figure glides towards his next target, the momentum from the mask on his face giving him great speed, allowing the distance to be covered, and quickly. Soften. The foot makes contact with the next branch, toe brushing the wood, the heel, legs, and the rest of the body contract like a spring, minimizing any sounds. The momentum continues as Pae makes a half step to the next branch nulling much of the momentum.Push, float, soften, push, float, soften.The Inquisitor continued this pattern, fulfilling the loop within less than half a second, starting again, making adjustments only according to other variables. Variables of course that were already preplanned to rematch any scenario in Pae's calculating mind. Sometimes he'd have to use his hands, usually only to divert his course slightly or to balance himself out.Pae stopped his mask usage, slowed himself down, dancing along branches until he came to an almost close, upon which Pae dropped his heels, almost sliding off the wood with his feet before snatching it up with his hands, swinging himself down to the ground. Normally he would enter an area with perfect silence. But with the people he was meeting with today, it wouldn't matter.Kyju had too good of hearing.Pae landed on the mossy ground as light as a feather, his knees and legs absorbing the shock. In a catlike motion, Pae stood up to his full height, his deep green eyes shining in the darkness of the tree coverage. Pae simply nodded his hello, always preferring to stay silent.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC. Forest.Kyju nodded in return, with just about the same display of emotion as Pae. That is to say, none at all. In contrast, though, he did speak. "Your stealth is superb. If I was anyone else, I would never have noticed." He half-smiled, but there was no joy in it. Just cold. "I trust you know why I've asked you to come, Inquisitor." If Pae was on his A-game, he would notice the forceful use of his title, and take it from there. "The forest is one of the easiest places to stealthily meet and depart. There's as for why were're in the specific place we're in. As far why I called you at all..." He drawled off, not to leave him hanging but to consider the best way to phrase his proposition. His used his foot to launch a stick at Pae, who caught it with ease. "Break the stick." Pae, though he may not have understood, snapped the twig without a second thought. "There. There is your inquisition. Broken just as easily as it was formed. However..." He again kicked a stick in his direction. Then again. And again. You get the picture. In a few moments, Pae was holding twenty sticks. "Now, break the sticks." Kyju ordered. Pae was strong, and there was no doubt there. Even then, try as he might, the bundle of sticks held. "...that is what your inquisition needs to be. And that is what I am going to help you with.""So really, what I'm trying to say is that we are here to turn your inquisition of one into an order. Are you prepared to take such action?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Deadmerc

He walked whistling through the forest, reminiscing on his day.

He had woken up in his tent, only to realize it was gone. Then he got up and started whistling.

OOC:Talk to meh, and hai

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

IC (Tahmira:As he slowly made his way down the narrow pathway, with the young Guko in tow, to the river shore he took note of the group of three who seemed to be admiring their catch. After pondering for a while what might happen if he introduced him self he finally decided to take a chance and see if if they where friendly. After all if not he could just whisk away and be gone from their minds. When the group finally came into full view his Guko had decided to take flight and was now circling above them. "Umm Hello!" He said trying to give the warmest greeting to the group.OOC: Mind if jump in your story Chen?

BZPRPG Characters

Tahmira

IC: KehuriThe young Toa couldn't help but notice the obviously homeless Toa of Gravity making her way through town. Half of Le-Koro was homeless, but this one seemed to be in especially bad shape. It was clear she didn't belong here and didn't know how to. Without giving it much though, his hand plunged into his bag to grab a couple spare widgets from his wallet. He jogged up to her and held out the widgets hastily, "Here. Just don't spend it on alcohol."

IC. Le-Koro.Veira took the money in her hand, just blankly staring at it for awhile before seeming to accept its corporeal existence. With a little salute, she turned and kept walking.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Enough waiting around in the forest. time to wait around in the village proper.

IC: Kamaehu walked into Le-koro, his two compatriots close beside him. Hasil had separated from them sometime before their arrival, leaving Kamaehu with nothing to show for their excursion than a small bag of kalo. Which, when he thought about it, wasn't all that bad.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Viokah was in a tree behind Pae, watching him and Kyju silently. With her mask activated and standing perfectly still, the likelyhood of even Kyju hearing her was low. One of the two parties knew where she was, or at least had an idea.Pae needed only to call...

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Deadmerc

He continued walking, untill when he saw two people conversing.

Curiuos about the topic, he climbed into a tree behind them using the upmmost stealth, and knocked into a cloaked figure in the tree.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

IC: Kamaehu quickly stopped himself and took a half-step backwards, so as to avoid the blue and white Toa of Ice now right in front of him. "Hello. Is there any reason we almost ran into each other, or was it just an accident?" he asked.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Before Kamaehu could respond, Ara'kas shouldered him out of the way, snarling "Enough of this foolishness." Turning to Cikren, she eyed the toa of ice with annoyance. "Well? If you have something to say, say it, but otherwise get out of the way."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC. Forest.Kyju nodded to the trees. "I see you brought a companion. Surely you realize my eyes are healthy enough to spot a shadow." He pointed to the altercation caused by Viokah's body. "I would never trust Toa technology for stealth, and neither would you. Hopefully your friend can get her act together by the time we actually start doing things."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: He looked around himself. He was obviously on Le-Wahi. Taking a few steps into the forest, he peered around for a path - a trail - anything he could follow. "Well," he sighed to himself. "Bounty missions weren't made to be easy." Waving his hand in a gesture he had many time before, he conjured up a small flame around his hand to light the way. "Oh, well," Anhar sighed to himself as he trudged off on his mission. "It's good to be back home."

OOC: Hey guys, just trying to get in the game! You don't mind, do ya?

IC: Tepi

Tepi lay motionless on the floor. Breathing heavily. The last thing he remembered was... A Rahi? A Nui Rama? Thats right. A Nui Rama. It had flown right into him at full speed. He sat up straight and straightend his mask. Thats when the wave of panic washed over him. His blood went cold.

The Peice, he thought to himself. He started to panic and trace around him, to see if he could see it.

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Ranama

Dowun was perched like a bird of prey in the upper branches of a tree. With training, he had learned perfect balance and perfect silence. The Nui Rama had paid him no attention, for as far as they had known, he wasn't there. As the buzzing of their wings subsided, Dowun breathed heavily, dropping down into the undergrowth, still without making a sound. When the Rama had come by, he had heard the sound of somebody nearby yelling.

He crept slowly through the underbrush, and lying in the shrubbery he thought he saw the outline of a body. Conscious or not he wasn't sure, but Dowun was cautious, creeping forwards. A twig crunched beneath his foot, breaking his silence. His breath caught in his throat, as he cursed himself for the mistake. He waited, tense, to see if anybody had heard.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Ranama

The movement before him was swift, but not Rahi-like. It appeared to be an Onu-matoran, and unlikely to be a serious threat. Wordlessly, Dowun was about to stand up when he heard a voice calling out. This seemed unlikely to be a Rahi either, so he stood up straight, with the shrubs at waste height. His eyes flicking around for the source of the voice, while also waiting to see a reaction from the Onu-matoran before him.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Anhar became serious and walked from the undergrowth. "Sorry, little ones. I did not mean to be of harm." He kneeled down to the Onu-Matoran lying on the ground. "Are you well, little brother?"

IC: Anhar then chuckled and said, "Matoran, if you knew what I've been through, you wouldn't call me a coward."

Edited by Toa Anhar