Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: re-reading my post it does sound that way, but i essentially forced the remaining nui rama to the groundIC:"Yes, brother. They are with the Windrider Cavalry at the edge of the jungle, and they wait for my return. I have a gukko rider down behind as and i can send him off to tell them word of our victory." He replied, joy in his voice. it was not to last, turning serious when asking "what could have caused such an attack?"

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC Lost eventually gave up, and just started walking. He came, to a dead Matoran, a spear through the back of his throat. Lost looked around. He saw nobody. He put his hood over his head. Putting his foot on the Matoran's back, he pulled the blood-stained spear out of his neck. He could see the contents of a bag sprawled about the ground. Lets see... Food, Knives, etc. Tools, ohhhh, Widgets. Lost picked them up and put them in his bag. He sat down next to the corpse and examined the spear. Interesting thing, maybe he could sell it. He took the Matoran's mask and armor, to sell of course. He picked up one of the Matoran's nourishment items and ate it. sitting the corpse up to look at the wound. Obviously an expert, the neck is just below the head. One, its a kill shot either way, two, thats the smallest kill shot on the body, three, he was killed with a spear, meaning that it took some Thug Aim to pull this off. He patted the corpse's shoulder. "I may seem like a deranged psycho path, but when you wake up in a Jungle, as a teenage bounty hunter, in a world where you dont understand much... You'd be crazy too." He pushed the corpse over, but continued to eat his food. He hadnt eaten in... Who knows. Could be days, could be months, could be centuries, he didnt care. The food was good, and it was free. No, scratch that. He got payed to eat this guy's free food.

IC: Kirgon Kirgon began the march into the jungle, the unforgiving and harsh jungle, the jungle that he should have been smart enough to know not to just go running around it. But he was, and he was bringing another person down with him. Because in the Jungle, only the Brakas can hear you scream. And the hungry predators. Reaching the first spot on the map wouldn't be very hard, it was nearby. But you never know in the forest of Le-Wahi...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC"Makuta... I should have known.. He was responsible for these claw marks on the back of my head, the reason I cant stand near anyon with mental powers. Luckily the mask of biomechanics grants mental strength, so I can endure the pain caused by mental kanohi" He leant on a tree. "but enough of that, Im sure the Le-matoran are worried, ill be back"

Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

IC:Twiak, chuckled as he trudged through Le-Wahi. Small Rahi being alarmed at the sudden stench that filled the air, and small plants withering and the emre touch of his infected feet.Dragging his large sword through ground, Twiak 's crazed eyes looked around, always hungering for blood and violence. OOC: anybody ant to meet up?

Kinika heard a ruffling sound from the leaves."Riddle me this," he began, "When a tree falls in the forest, and no one's around to hear it, what sound does it make?"A thoughtful pause.He unsheathed his swords, χ-slashing through the one nearest the ruffled bushes. It crashed down."The same sound it makes when someone is around."It was silent, like the calm before the storm. Then all Karzahni broke loose. Ants much bigger than ants had a right to be charged from under the log. It was obvious they had been there, waiting."Kirgon... I suggest we get moving."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:As Twiak walked through the woods, he heard a noise, the sound of somebody talking."Ooooooohahaha." he cackled. "Living thing, soon not to be living I hunger. Death, oh how sweet."The infected Toa dashed forward, leaving a trail of infection and open ground where he dragged his sword, it did not take long to find who he heard.What Twiak saw was a figure sitting against a tree eating something, and next to him a dead Matoran! Always wanting a free meal Twiak walked forward and spoke."Are you going to eat that Matoran? i hope you say no because then I can eat it, but if you say yes then i can kill you and also eat, getting to things! Kyahaha, ooh can't be greedy though KAH!" OOC: That's you Lost.

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Eidolon The Key back in his hand, Eidolon gazed nonchalantly down at the asinine Skakdi lying in the mud. He could almost smell the rust from where he stood. "The last thing I need to see is an oxidized Skakdi when I go for a walk."

"Yeah, pal, and the last thing I need to see when I wake up on a mysterious beachfront is a burned-up Toa." Burned-up indeed - this guy was scorched all over, like somebody had stuck a firecracker down into his stomach. I guess this somebody liked their meat well-done. "How'd that happen, anyway? And where the Karz am I?" Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

(Do you guys want to run into our guys?)Kinika's eyes bulged as Kirgon climbed to his back. The Matoran was heavier than he looked.He dashed off as fast as he could with the added weight, just barely faster than the ants. Eventually, his moves became sluggish. He was beginning to resent that last drink.In one move he grabbed Kirgon and tosses him off his shoulders, at the same time creating a wall of iron. These walls expanded to more walls, until he and the Matoran were encompassed in a box of iron. He could already hear pounding outside, the ants were biting through."Think of something." he placed his hands against the low "ceiling," bracing it and renewing the iron as fast as possible. It seemed, however, that the more he made, the more they chewed through.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Nikaron"Wait a moment" Nikaron called out to the Toa of Iron, before you go I suggest we at least learn one another's names. So that we may call upon each other in times of need. My name is Nikaron. Also one more thing before you leave I suggest we start a resistance against Makuta. You know take a dagger, so we may recognize a friend amongst strangers. If ever in trouble just channel your element in the blade and I'll know. So friends do you accept? OOC: he's speaking to both of you.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC"Ah yes, good thinking. I am Toron" he replied taking the dager "On my journeys I have seen many a being fall beneath the Makuta, I am honoured to join you. I will return soon with the matoran, I am sure some among them will join us" He finished before sighing and limping towards his ride

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: IPad post so no colorIC Nikaron"It will be an to fight honor alongside both of you, Toron I suggest you ask some of the Matoran if they know a place to set up a hut or two where this resistance can meet and then station the Matoran there. I shall be waiting here. What of you Vejmeq will you wait by my side for Toron, or go off on your own. "

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC"Well the matoran are nearby the village of earth. Maybe setting up a camp inside the old Onu-koro highway. Maybe make our way to the abandoned Ta-Wahi outpost?" he said walking towards the pilot "Ill give you time to think while I journey"

Edited by Astrotorical

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Eidolon The Skakdi slinked slowly upwards, his body slithering and slimy. Typical. The sordid, snake-like entities couldn't even attempt to appear steadfast. Eidolon utterly ignored his first question, not feeling at all obligated to articulate his annals to this subsistent vagabond. "Le-Wahi. A beach. Don't know how you got here, nor do I really care." With that, Eidolon stepped off. Whether or not this Skakdi followed him was arbitrary. He had a paying employer, and a destination to reach. OOC: Eidolon to Po-Wahi.

Edited by Exalt

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: [Lekori] What. A. Mess. Lekori glared at the destruction about him. Bewilderment and frustration raced through his mind like raging rapids through the narrow streams in forests of Le-Wahi. Before him were flipped tables, broken glasses, and food and drinks strewn about his kitchen. His room had been cleaned out. His priceless ancient spearheads, his expensive hunting gear, and his savings had all been taken away from him. Bandits, thought Lekori, I had secured everything, but they were patient enough to brute-force their way into my hut. Lekori crossed his arms in sheer frustration. Le-Koronan would pass by from time to time, and the fact that he was drawing so much attention from the villagers irked him. The Le-Koronan warrior had been out traveling with his Gukko Force cadets, scouting through the southern region of Le-Wahi and stopping near the coast (not going forward into the Kumu Islets). As as result, Lekori had brought his trusty throwing and butterfly knives, as well as a few thousand widgets. But I'm still down by several thousand widgets! Lekori thought bitterly. He could literally feel himself heating up from the stress. Naturally, this would make it the best time to sneak up behind him right? Lekori reacted swiftly to the innocent tap on the shoulder, whirling around and pulling out a battle knife. The yellow-green, Kaukau-wearing Le-Koronan had his hands raised, and a bead of sweat fell down the side of his head. Lekori took a moment to calm himself, and he quickly put the knife away. "I... I saw the people who broke into your place," the Le-Koronan began, "There has actually been a string of break-ins this week, and I saw them escape down into the swamp" "Is that all?" asked Lekori. "Some of the Force cadets followed them down-tree, but the bandits ever-fled into the dark-wet Onu-Wahi caves," the Le-Koronan said, "Our hard-luck village is too vulnerable to send a squad to fast-chase them, but we notified the Onu-Koro Ussalry regiments" "Like that will help," Lekori replied with a hint of snark, "The Ussalry's known for their slowness" "I wish there was more we could do," the Le-Koronan said. "You're talking to someone who has little to lose right now," Lekori said, "I'll hunt these bandits down myself" "Alone?! Mata Nui knows where they are now", said the Le-Koronan, "How do you plan to seek-find them?" "Simple. I follow their trail," Lekori said, heading towards the cabinet to get his canteen, "It's likely that Onu-Koro will be hit tonight. If I move quickly enough, I should be able to track them down" Lekori walked back to the silent Le-Korona, canteen in hand. Lekori tilted his head. "You look like I just told you I'm going to jump off a bridge..." Lekori said. He patted his fellow villager on the shoulder. "Remember, tracking, hunting, and killing are my three primary specialties. I'll be back, but not before making fixing this little 'bandit' problem" "I... I suppose I can't stop you," the Le-Koronan said. "That's the spirit! Thanks for considering this realistically," Lekori said. The hunter nodded to the Le-Koronan and headed out the broken down door of his hut. -------------- Lekori trudged through the darkened forest, its light blocked by the full, skyscraping treetops. The few rays of light that managed to poke through the canopy gave Lekori a strange sense of optimism, and he began to pick up his step. Before him, he could see the mountainside that held the entrance to the Onu-Koro highway. He could also see some sort of Rahi, enjoying a meal. Lekori frowned as he continued forth. He hoped that the victim of this Rahi attack was not someone he knew. A closer look at the now mangled body (as well as the discarded Kanohi mask), revealed that it was some stranger. Lekori intently kept walking, making sure to not attract the attention of another Rahi that preferred their prey alive than dead. Within moments, Lekori had passed into the darkness of the Onu-Wahi caves. OOC: Lekori moving to Onu-Wahi... IC: [Vidar] Above the mountainside, in an elevated tree branch, sat a Toa of Air in the shadows of the canopy. Watching each and every traveler that passed through the caves. Vidar narrowed his eyes. I wonder what that Lekori kid is up to? he wondered. Lekori was one of the crazier "protectors" of Le-Koro. With him apparently on vacation, now would certainly be a better time to pay Le-Koro a visit, without the difficulty of dealing with Lekori's loud mouth.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Ic: Senegal jumped on the stage with grace that elicited a cheer from the crowd. The makeshift fighting ring was in the middle of nowhere, but that didn't stop the few who knew of the place from making the long trip to see the fights that it had. The crowd cheered louder still as Senegal was officially introduced by the ringmaster. "And straight from Ta-Koro, the hero of your weekend and your well-placed bets, the leader of the pack, Senegal! The Brutal Bard!" He raised his arms as he was accustomed to doing before every fight, drawing the crowd's appreciation. He didn't care much for his opponent's intro, and honestly zoned out for it. All he knew and cared about was that he was some up and coming punk wannabe who didn't get as many howls from the crowd, and surely couldn't defend the bets he was entrusted with. The ringmaster leaped off the stage and counted down, and at the mark of three, the two contenders charged at one another. The kid was brash and made the first move, swinging a wide uppercut, but it missed Senegal by a mile. Senegal followed it with a crushing kidney shot before stepping back. He was going to play with the kid for a little first. People liked a good whooping, but they also liked a good humiliating show. That was the nature of the beast these days. The kid recovered fast and charged again, but Senegal easily knocked his fists away like an ash bear swats flies and hammered the kid with three concussive hits as if pounding a nail before striking his shoulder with his elbow. The sweet crunch of armor and muscle grinding into previously uncharted territory was a sweet sound, and the crowd echoed that. Still, persistent as ever, the kid didn't surrender and gave it another go, trying to trap Senegal's legs with his own in an attempt to bring the older fighter down. Senegal played along, letting his legs get caught if only to teach a lesson. Although the kid thought he succeeded so far, he wasn't going to get much farther. Senegal delivered a solid punch to his chest, knocking the wind out of him before giving another to his hip. With his legs tied up and a bashed hip, the kid was already leaning to his wounded side but was still unable to go anywhere, and Senegal made sure he knew it, landing another kidney shot before delivering a special package to his chin. He withdrew his legs and kicked his other side before topping it off with another chest hit, ensuring that the kid wasn't going to have air for another twenty seconds more. Satisfied with his pulverizing performance, Senegal stepped back and let the kid drop directly backwards, crashing like a doll on the wooden platform with a dull thud. He'd survive, but Senegal doubted he'd ever be any good and was sure any dignity the kid had was long gone by now. After the ringmaster counted to ten, Senegal was proclaimed the winner of the match, which the old star took as he always did: in stride. Suddenly, though, the crowd split between hushed voices or surprise and roaring cheers of enjoyment, shouting "Look, an encore!" The ringleader was the last one to get the message, not turning in time to realize the kid had gotten up and wanted to settle it with Senegal, ready to give all he had. He was black and blue all over, from what Senegal could tell before he shoved the ringleader aside and out of the way from the first barrage of punches. Senegal stepped back, constantly giving ground to the kid as he kept marching forward, giving flurries of fists in vain attempts to hit Senegal. But he dodged the attacks as if they were down pillows thrown at him, sidestepping even the quickest of them with childlike ease. "I don't want to kill you, kid!" he shouted at him over the din of the crowd. "Just fight, dangit!" he cried back. "Fight!" "No!" was his reply. "You're not meant for this! You can do so many other things but this!" Senegal pleaded. This kid's life was still just starting; there was no use for him to end it right there. Any further strikes Senegal gave were sure to put the kid down for good. "Why won't you fight!? I guess I heard right -- you're too soft! Too much of a lousy poet to be a decent fighter. Just fight and how them what you've got!" Maybe it was being called a softie or maybe it was the fact that he was being told by a kid, but he roared back with his fists. Deftly dodging a punch, he brought his arm down on the kid's still outstretched arm in a flash, shattering it at the elbow with a sickening crunch before spinning around and pounding him in the back with a vicious uppercut that stunned the kid. He gave a powerful kick to the kid at the back of his knees, buckling them and bringing hm to his knees before finishing the fight -- and the kid's life -- with a final roundhouse to his neck. The end was a mess. There was no silent memory for the late kid, no somber emotions, just a solid standing cheer that Senegal was forced to bask in again. Later, as the crowd was leaving and getting their widgets, Senegal took his share of the show's earnings and just sat at one corner of the bowl, thinking up a lyric for the danged. He was never going to be one of those happy faces, the kind that smiled and told everyone life was okay. He was mad as all, frightened and bitter, but as he hefted the bag of change, he found a way to make his isolation pay.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: (Perkahn) One single branch on the ground being stepped on, Perkahn of all people knew, caused a chain reaction of events stretching down into the very core of the brutally unstable ecosystem that was grass and sod. One broken branch, ten ants changing their path through the leaves and blades of grass, one hundred ticks catching the waft of another gallon of blood, and a million bacteriae dispersing into the grass. He knew such a reaction would somehow have an equal reaction. He had to know it, or he wouldn't have survived so long. So setting up his tent today, he went into particular detail as always, trying to cause as little of these chain reactions as possible. Trying to cause as little tremor, as little sound as possible. It took him a few hours, but he eventually set up his encampment for today, a nice little tent and a campfire.

IC: Bharadimir groaned as he woke up. Sunlight was poking through the tree tops and his cloak was hanging on a nearby branch. Scrambling to his feet Bharadimir grabbed the cloak and swiftly wrapped himself in it. He felt a fraction of his power return. Moving into thick shadow his senses came back to him fully. What had happened before he had woken up though? He had no memory whatsoever of a battle, and why would someone remove his cloak and not finish the job? He scanned the area for a clue as to what might have happened but no luck on that front. Instead he hoisted himself up into a low branch and then proceeded to climb as high as he could without being exposed to sunlight. He then waited, observing the forest below him.

isthissomejokeban.png

Credit to Grape Juice City from

Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the Avatar and Banner.

My Writing: Bharadimir's Journal

IC: The Skakdi known as Sookus grinned (though, being a Skakdi, grinning was pretty much all he could do) at the result of the fight. He'd put five widgets on Senegal winning, at odds of 2:1. He'd have to put a larger bet on next time. He looked over at the prize-fighter, who was sitting unhappily on his own. Whatever. If he didn't like fighting he shouldn't have got into the business

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Nikaron "Yes the outpost would be a good place to set up our camp. After all why start from scratch when you can improve upon the work of others. What say you Vejmeq?" OOC: last post for the day.

IC: "It sounds like a good idea. Let us proceed." OOC: Vejmeq to Ta-Wahi, will wait for both of you to say this before continuing. Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC:As Twiak walked through the woods, he heard a noise, the sound of somebody talking."Ooooooohahaha." he cackled. "Living thing, soon not to be living I hunger. Death, oh how sweet."The infected Toa dashed forward, leaving a trail of infection and open ground where he dragged his sword, it did not take long to find who he heard.What Twiak saw was a figure sitting against a tree eating something, and next to him a dead Matoran! Always wanting a free meal Twiak walked forward and spoke."Are you going to eat that Matoran? i hope you say no because then I can eat it, but if you say yes then i can kill you and also eat, getting to things! Kyahaha, ooh can't be greedy though KAH!" OOC: That's you Lost.

OOC: Sorry it took so long. After 11 I was out lol. IC Lost greeted the newcomer best he could. "No, I wont eat him. I just took what was in his bag, his mask and armor, and I wish, his sanity. If he had any." He held out a piece of bread. "Want some?"

IC:Twiak grabbed the bread and took a small bite out of it, then immediately started gagging and coughing."To fresh, to dry. I eat only old, mmmmmmmmm moldy and rotting. Fresh meat like this good to though, kayaha."The crazed Toa iemdiatly lunged for the dead Matoran and took a large bite out of his shoulder."Mmmahagaha." he cackled, mouth full of meat. "This good yesssssssss."

Kinika frowned."They must have a hive. And a big one, it would seem, to contain this many creatures if that size. What if you dig right into it?" The Toa of iron didn't know a lot about ants. They weren't native to where he came from.He poured more power into the metal that protected them."You've got any more ideas?"He thought back to the treasure."If we die, no one will know our names." he said remorsefully.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk approached a hut hidden in a seldom traveled part of Le-Wahi. He had recieved a tip that the one he was seeking had visited the being who resided here recently. Entering he saw a Toa of plant-life holding an axe near the door. The toa looked fearful as he spoke, "I know who you seek, Avenger. He sold me those," gesturing at some items in a corner, " but that's all I could tell you. I'll give you anything. please spare me!" Krayzikk looked at him long and hard. " I will spare your pathetic life, if you give bac to me what he stole. And tell me where he was headed." " I swear I don't know where he went, but take what you want!" Silently, Krayzikk moved to the corner. In the pile was a handful of plates, a few candles, and more importantly, one of his friends old black cloaks. Gathering the items up, he walked up to the toa and, in one move, knocked him out. Slinging him over his shoulder, he walked outside.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Bharadimir had fallen asleep again but had managed to remain in the tree. It wasn't yet night time but the sun was lower in the sky and it didn't seem as fierce as it had earlier. Descending from the tree, he made his way through the forest without any particular purpose. He had no clue where he was or how he had come to be here. He remembered little since the Makuta had slaughtered his team. The voices weren't as frequent any more but when they did visit him they deeply disturbed him. Maybe he had had a severe attack from the voices before he had awoken the first time in this forest. He continued on in thought like this. Almost unaware of his surroundings.

isthissomejokeban.png

Credit to Grape Juice City from

Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the Avatar and Banner.

My Writing: Bharadimir's Journal

IC(All): THUMP! The Baron dropped his sword, flying through the air into a tree. Ariga landed next, a broken Cyberlauncher near his foot. Zand fell out of a nearby tree. Pourge stumbled into the group. To make a long paragraph short, everyone kinda ran into each other."What!? I was just in Ta-koro!" The Artist Formerly Known as Black Mage said. "I feel as if reality just was deconstructed before my eyes, and then reconstructed a few seconds later...Like a Monday. I hate Mondays."The Baron noticed it was as if his sword was unreachable from his point. "HEY! Flyboy...or Flygirl, I can't tell which one you two are. GET MY STABBY OUT OF THE TREE NOW!"Jeni jumped towards the Baron, landing a punch squarely in his chest. "Shut up. This is definitely more important than you're stupid sword.""Mirr!" Ariga dashed at him, grabbing him up in a giant bearhug. "No, seriously, what DID happen? Also, where's the TARDIS?"Sura looked at them. "Maybe someone punched the Wall of Reality?" He chuckled, knowing how ridiculous that claim would be.-----------LoveMardi walked into Le-wahi. Everything is different. What happened? She continued to wander through the jungle.

IC Lost patted the infected Toa on the back. "I like you. We should stick together. Then, I wouldnt always be the most insane person in the room. Besides, you will be easy to be with. You wont eat anything but dead stuff, which I make plenty of." Then, he remebered what Infection does. He looked at his hand. Sure enough, it was beginning to become infected, until a moment later, when the infection melted away, his hand becoming just like before. "And I, guess I dont need to worry about not touching you." He pondered. This new... Associate, of his. He would be a valuable asset to discovering his past.

OOC: just a note, be careful when touching Twiak...you might get pink eye :PIC:"Not jusht dach." Twiak spluttered, coughing on his food while talking. "Dead easy, live stuff better oooooooo the feeling of wiggling and warmth makes me good, kyaha." Twiak stood up, still holding his meal."You like to kill too? good good, I like that kyaha, but not if you kill more...no no I like to kill lots kyahaha, haven't in a loooooooooooong time haha."

IC: Eidolon Dusk had lowered its ominous hand onto the treeline of Le-Wahi's lush forests by the time Eidolon had arrived. The fast-approaching midnight only gave the hulking Toa an advantage, as his flickering eyes functioned at a heightened rate in its absence. The port below the trees was eerily quiet. A faint fog hung over the planks and dirt, grasping the small buildings and ships in its frosty grip. Yet, through this natural camouflage, the Fortress could make out his target as clear as the brightest day. Its blue hull beckoned the pugilist in, like a foreboding klaxon bubbling up from the waters. He smirked, the creases of his mask barely shadowing his malicious intent. --- Pighammer. Pighammer. Pighammer. Who the Karz educates these buffoons? the Toa thought to himself as he scaled the ship. Though he carried a large frame, Eidolon was disturbingly agile, navigating the most perilous of surfaces with utmost ease. This was no different, as he quickly bailed up onto the deck. He crouched behind a crate, and began to scan his territory. Fourteen, count them, fourteen insurgents on the deck. Armed. Gladius', scabbards. Typical, he scoffed mockingly, as he finished his evaluation of the ship. Two entrances to below-deck. One door to what one could assume to be the Captain's cabin. The Pighammer, despite its hammerfist name, was a rather small, Junk-type vessel. Crewed by forty to fifty men, these vessels were crudely hand-crafted by the same raiders who manned it. The lack of proper craftsmen was obvious; between the rusted beams and crooked floorboards, one could safely deduce that it was constantly in repair. Yet, despite its small size and lack of proper maintenance, this ship was more than necessary to facilitate the underground movement of weapons, easily avoiding detection by aerial patrols. As he looked around, the Toa drew in a final breath. In a moment, his opportunity would come. The entire vessel would perish.

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

OOC: Another iPad post so no color again.IC: Nikaron "Then we me must make haste. " OOC: Nikaron off to Ta-Wahi.

ICToron had made the journey to the matoran, and had told them the news. He managed to recruit some of the Gukko Force, The pilot who had flew him around, and his gunner. Toron knew he would not get many but then he also knew that they could not spare many either. They were needed here. It was a fairly unsafe journey to the village of fire, Toron used his power to pull the gunner onto him, and concentration was hard when flying. But they made it, and a short walk to the gates of Ta-Koro saw the Toa, and his two allies meet up at the outpost.OOC: Moving to Ta-Wahi. The two matoran are NPCs

Untitled-2.gif

OOC: Kraeis from Po-Wahi. IC: Never had stealth been a strong suit for armored Kraeis, and yet he crept through the densest brush of the jungle. He had only followed Eidolon a short distance before it became blatantly clear that they both had the same destination. And so now Kraeis left Eidolon to his own path, darting through the woods to the lip of the waterfront, all of the moon's gleam hidden by the thick canopy of the jungle's trees. There, he saw the ship. The beach and dock it was held at were stacked with wooden crates containing arms and cargo. And the most basic thing Kraeis could think of to do was burn down the ship. And so he extended his hands. They exhibited a faint orange glow and smoked every so slightly, and several small projectiles erupted from each hand, sailing and spiraling through the air, whistling all the way into the wooden hull, the mass, the sail, and the night. And at Kraeis will, the smallest embers and a few flickering flames erupted into an intense blaze engulfing the ship.

shuttle-endeavour-sts130-nuit.jpg