Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Eidolon As prepared and calculating as Eidolon could have been, he never expected this to transpire. In the blink of an eye, as he prepared to bring his weapon down on the skull of a pirate, the entire ship burst into flames instantaneously. There was no visible source, no spark. But not time for thought. His feet carried him as fast as they could, away from the epicenter of the flame, where the deck had collapsed, and the corpses had begun to form a crude Norse funeral pyre. He ran, and ran. But suddenly, the ship's decay caught up to the feet of the Toa. "Aaaagh!" he shouted as the floor gave way. And with that, he was swallowed, entombed in the ship's lower catacombs...

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Kraeis waited a moment for one of his isolated fires to burn a hole in the wall. While he would be paid for services rendered, Kraeis was told he could make the choice between an easy accomplishment and a more entrepreneurial adventure. In other words, money was coming his way either way, but the majority of his profit was aboard that ship. When a chunk of the wooden hull had burned through, a few planks at the top burned away. Breaking off, splashing when they met the water below and sending steam around the ship, embers burning out in midair, a fair sized hole was formed. Using the cargo as steps and a sort of springboard minus the spring, Kraeis sprinted, climbed, and vaulted, his glowing Calix carrying him the extra few yards required. He crashed onto the floor below deck, sprawling in the embers and scraping to a halt. As he lifted himself up off the ground, he noticed Eidolon, his target not much earlier, lying in a daze. And bandits and raiders below deck were waking up, scrambling, scattering in a violent panic.

shuttle-endeavour-sts130-nuit.jpg

IC: Eidolon The rusted monstrosity rose from the rubble slowly, as dust, embers, and splinters fell away from his body. His eyes were faint to the point of near invisibility, and he bore an expression that could only be described as rage. The Toa's knuckles were glowing white from the pressure of his grip around the hilt of the Mourning Star. "Who the Karz do you think you are, Toa?" His voice rumbled, almost as low as the dull echo of beams collapsing across the Pighammer. To someone not used to his voice, the gravelly, hoarse bellow was unnerving. "What business do you have here?"

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Thankfully for me, the grouchy Toa left. He was a real wet blanket. I sat up, wiping the sea's gunk off me as best I could, and then I walked the coast for a while. I searched for any kind of carved entrance to the woody scrubland behind me, but after walking for a while, found nothing. I decided to take the inland by storm... later. It was darkening, the day was ending, and I hadn't made any progress. A wet rumble let me know that I was either hungry or gassy - but the pain felt more hungry, thankfully. I felt the need to eat; I decided to go fishing. Fun part was, I had no idea how to go fishing. I dug a little in the sand further up the beach, my scarred hands pushing aside the rocky earth, and eventually reached Worm Central, that place under sea level where the soil was damp and the critters had a constant party going on. I watched them dance for a moment, and then plucked out the fattest worm I saw (I guess he was the life of the party... I could practically hear the disappointed sighs from the rest of the bugs as I snagged their best dancer). Wormy squirming between the forefinger and thumb of one of my hands, I reached into my shoulder bag (which, by the way, held my only real tool - a Zamor pistol, with two kinds of shots) with the other. I quickly found something suitable - a strand of rusty barbed wire. Don't ask why I had that. I'm not really sure. But anywho, I ended Wormy's and my acquaintance by gleefully shoving the wire through his plump body. I found a loose end on the inside of the satchel, and tore out that string of my bag. I ran around until I found a long stick, and then I tied the things together and, voila, my improvisational fishing rod. Brilliant, that's me. I waded into the sea up to my knees, pulled up my nonexistent pant legs (what, did you imagine me wearing pants? That was wrong of you. Cuz I am pant-less), and dangled my fishing rod as far from myself as I could. I got a bite almost immediately. Wormy was evidently a popular critter in the sea, too. Some greedy fish had snagged him. "Ha, I've got you!" I cackled. "Hello, dinner!" Then my fishing line broke. It was only a thread, after all. Fishy eloped with Wormy, and probably lived happily ever after, but I was left with a stick and no food. I spat angrily into the green water and swore loudly. Too bad no grandmothers were around to be offended. I grumbled in a ticked-off manor as I waded back to shore, back to my hole, and picked out Wormy II from the writhing mass of insects still there. Then, back to the sea. This time, I impaled wormy, and firmly attached the rest of the wire to my stick. I just stuck the stick in, this time. Another bite. I pulled the hooked fish out of the water immediately. My dinner was wet, wriggling, and bloody from the wire through his mouth. "Yeah, that's right!" I called out to the water before me, "Skakdi one, sea NOTHING! Suck on that!" (I didn't count fishie the first as a score) A big wave ensued to knock me and my pole into the water. I stood up sputtering, and quickly found my stick, and yanked it out, suffocating my prey once more. I made my way back to shore, and plopped down next to my bag, facing the darkening sky and emotionless sea. With some generous tearing, I separated the fish from my hook, and, finding an edged shell, started to scale it. A few minutes later, my fish was naked and pink. And cold. And disgusting. "Could sure use a fire to cook this thing on," I said gloomily. Too bad I didn't have any way to start one. A bright orange light caught my eye. Something a while down the coast had just flared up in flames, noticeable in the darkness only for the light it emitted. I started, looked upwards at the heavens, and smiled. "Sweet," I breathed. "How 'bout you make it rain cake, too?" I waited a few moments, but no cake. Ah well, guess it couldn't have lasted. Picking up my things hurriedly, fishing spear and my fleshy mass of fish each in a hand, I raced down the beach towards the fire. Midway, I stopped, and replaced the fish with my gun, plopping my dinner into the satchel instead. I had a feeling I'd need the gun, first. So armed, I reached what I saw was a burning hull. A few figures moved about it. "Who the Karz do you think you are, Toa?" a voice rumbled before me. It sounded familiar. "What business do you have here?" As I got closer, I saw (believe it or not) the same grumpy Toa who had kicked me earlier. Small world. "Hey," I shouted to all assembled, "What's going on here? And why wasn't I invited, bub?" I said, addressing the guy I already knew.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Kraeis scoffed at the word Toa as he hardly appeared to fit the role. But even through the smoke he could smell the excessive, disgusting amount of alcohol that had gone down the waking man's throat in the last few nights. After a brief pause, he replied quickly to the point. "Collection," he said. He grasped the pole of his halberd and swung it half circle around his shoulder to a cautious, defensive stance, as pirates continued to frolic out the corners of his eyes. "What about ye?"

Edited by Dum Spiro Spero
shuttle-endeavour-sts130-nuit.jpg

IC - Kinika - Fending off antsKinika nodded. He dropped his hand to one of the broadswords sheathed at his back. Sliding it out, he tossed it to Kirgon."Don't fly away." he said, his only explaination. Dropping his other hand, he shut his eyes. The Toa of iron felt a surge of strength as he rid himself of his sense of sight, gaining double his elemental power through intense concentration. Kinika raised his hands, facing outwards. Then, he flattened them, as if they had slammed down against an invisible surface. The iron walls slammed down on the ants directly outside, the one above them suspended there. At first the ants were too confused to make a move, but soon became focused again. They charged over the walls.But that simple gesture wasn't the reason for the concentration. He raised his head, breathing in through his nose. His hands tightened to fists. The walls straightened back up and began floating five feet off of the ground. Ants were flung across the forest, hitting each other above the two treasure hunters' heads.The walls began spinning, slowly at first. The top wall joined their rotation. Gradually, the spinning became faster. And faster. Kinika was standing now, arms spread. The walls spun faster, grass was being pulled up from the ground. As the metal plates spun fasted still, it was obvious what he was doing. Air swirled around, taking the ants with it. It took sheer strength to keep the walls from creating air that rebounded and pushed it into the sky. "Don't," he repeated, "Fly away." He blindly grappled for the other sword, retrieving it and digging it into the ground to keep him from finding his inner Gukko. He had now released the bundle of uncontrollable air. As it shot to the clouds, he raised his hand in a final maneuver. The walls expelled each other and were blown away from the unseen force. The ants were thrown along with them, and were soon raining down all across the neck of the forest.Kinika collapsed as he opened his eyes. He hadn't used that much power in a while."Swatting was a good idea." he mused.(OOC: Utilizing Tuck's new rule of subpowers. He wasn't manipulating air like a Le-Toa, instead creating air inducing plates and fashioning the air with it. I'll try not to use it too much, as it could be more than a little unfair if I abuse it.Sorry for the rambling post =P)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Me?" I replied, deliberately misinterpreting the direction of that question. "Well, mister, I actually don't know. I guess I'm... eating? Yeah, 'out for dinner' best characterizes my current motive. There's no need to offer your halberd up like that, though," I commented, brandishing my own little spear, "I already have a skewer, thanks."

test2.png

(OOC: In the Discussion Topic.)IC - Kinika - Dazed in the forest "Of course, I don't think the forest could contain the magnitude of what you would've set on them." he agreed sarcastically, throwing his voice to show obvious exageration.He grinned."One thing I forgot to tell you. Back when I looked at the map," he sat up, "It says '£φ Λιωε,' which roughly translates as Ko-Koro. We need to head there."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Just read that. Interesting... IC: Kirgon Just to emphasize his point, Kirgon fired a disk, which cut through a vine, and caused an old, dead tree to fall right where the ants had been right before. And he did it, without looking where he was aiming. "Wait, so that's a map of the whole island?... guess I don't know my geography."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kinika - Doing what he's best at"No... Just of the Le- and Ko- Koros. The map says this location is the Ωιδγοτ σθη Ψθξψδφ, Temple of the Ants."Kinika gathered his swords and sheathed them again. He was already heading in the direction of the cold Koro.(OOC: Maybe just randomly jabbing keys on my Greek keyboard XD'Ika & Kirgon to Ko-Koro)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Decaia - Jungle: The Toa of Water whistled, using the small hook on the bottom of one of his tomahawks to spin the weapon around on his finger. He stared straight ahead as he walked, face devoid of thought as he moved through the foliage of the jungle; his eyes, however, were alight with contemplation and curiosity, carefully searching for the Village of Air hidden amongst the trees -- if there was one place he could lay low in for a while, a place he could avoid detection from the more... law-oriented Toa, then Le-Koro's position, hidden above the jungle, would be it. He stopped walking upon seeing the first signs of civilization. Taking a moment to observe what few parts of the village that he could see, he moved forward again, placing the tomahawk back on his belt.Le-Koro was about to receive a very... shady guest.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: The warm air enveloped the dense jungle with a saturated mist, the refreshing air met with the gentlest of breezes from time to time. Jungle life was surprisingly still, an odd silence draped over the marshy vicinity. The still trees stood firm in their roots, a tangle of vines, unrestricted, coiling around whatever they could find, wrapping around the thick mahogany bark with a as a whirlwind of pure, free life. Three beings walked calmly through the thick brush, the sole of their heels sinking down into the mud. They were not rushed, they had no where to go, and they had no reason to go. The beings continued their seemingly aimless stroll through Le-Wahi's chaotic jungle, stepping over uprooted tree roots and dodging long hung vines with little hast almost routinely. The first, the leading figure, was a tall Toa. He was a thin, almost gaunt fellow, but with every step an aura of authority seemed to radiate from his being. His sparkling white armor caught dozens of rays bearing down through the dense tree canopy, giving it an even greater shine. Often he would glance behind him, looking for the last member of the group. The second being was a green-armored Toa of Air. He seemed the most at ease, the relaxed breeze brushing against him, the invigorating smell of a past rain, his shoulders were loose and his expression peaceful. He flanked his leader, almost mimicking his movements every step of the way. The last figure lagged behind the rest, eyes dotting from plant to plant in a swooping pattern of wonder and thought. His armor looked unnatural, the snow-like metal clasping his leader more normal, simple. He walked slower, keeping a good couple meters between the others. They were still teammates, however; teammates, friends, brothers. The Toa Hyfeik continued their journey, uncertain of what was to come.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Zealokan The Silver Toa awoke to darkness, and the gentle bobbing of the waves. He waited in silence, then a small bump, and a light in the Toa Canister turned green, accompanied by a hiss, as a stream of light flooded the canister. He looked around, letting his eyes adjust, before hopping out onto the narrow sandstrip of Kanae Bay. Of course, he didn't know that. He didn't know much of anything. In fact, he only knew 3 things. His name, his village and its destruction, and the name of the person responsible for destroying it: The Makuta. He looked into the Canister, and found his Toa Tools, two Reverse Blades, one on either side of where he sat prior. Keeping the blades in hand, he abandoned the Toa Canister, and set off into the thick, green jungle of Le-Wahi. Of course, he didn't know that, either. Slicing his way through the humid jungle, bugs buzzing around him as he went, he found himself completely lost. Deciding that more cutting would probably result in him never leaving this jungle, he decided to sit and think of a way out. However, memories of his people kept creeping their way into his head. The burning. The screaming. And the silence. Desperately pushing the thoughts aside, he stood, suddenly panicked, and shouted at the top of his lungs 'Help! Someone please help me!' OOC: I'm a first-timer here, and writing this little post here was a blast! Looking forward to writing with you guys! :biggrin:

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC He heard the call for help. "Flesh-Eater? Hear that?" He used his power over Nothingness, to search the area for the sound, then trace it back to the person who spoke it. "Come, follow me." The two of them ran to the person. "More foooood?" Lost's companion asked. "No, we do not hurt the living people, as long as they do not hurt us, or another person." He turned back to the Toa. "And you are?"

OCC: Been a long time since I've RP'ed, lets see if I still got "it". IC: Snelly Snelly was lost, and if that wasn't enough embarrassment, he was lost in Le-Wahi, a place he had lived in for centuries. Of course, as a former member of the Gukko Force, he was used to an aerial view of the place."Well, this is just fantastic, my greatest dream comes true, I become a Toa, and the first bloody thing I do is get lost!" Snelly said with an air of frustration. The new Toa of Air trailed the thick jungle rather aimlessly. He thought about all that had happened in the past few days. He had become a Toa from what seem to be a bolt of energy from the Red star during an air raid by the Nui-Rama, he had managed somehow to figure out how to use his new-found control over air to turn the tide of battle. Soon after that he said his goodbyes to his friends and fellow airmen in the Gukko Force. He then set off to train abroad in hopes of becoming a powerful and skilled Toa and to have adventures. So far, all he had managed to do was forget a map and get hopelessly lost only a few miles away from home. "Yep, you're off to a greatttttt start Snelly." he said out loud to himself, something he rather does when he has no one else to talk to. He decided that he might as well continue in whatever direction he was going. He continued this until he saw something incredibly disturbing. Some sick looking infected "Toa" and another Toa in gold armor were talking to each other. But that wasn't what was disturbing, the infected one was eating what appeared to be a freshly killed matoran, and a Le-matoran at that. Snelly wasn't known for having a temper, but something like this was just too much. He began to run toward the two "murders" in a blind rage, his twin katanas drawn. Snelly quickly hid behind a tree when he saw the two Toa approach a third Toa and begin to talk about something. Snelly decided to listen to what they were saying first before confronting these villains. OOC: Okay I edited, I didn't notice something from before so I changed it to match.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

After a period of walking, Krayzikk dumped the toa on the beach. After all, he had never promised to leave him alone. Just spare his life. Assuming he could find his way back to his cabin, his life would go on as usual. Krayzikk, however, doubted he could find his way back. Pulling out a map, Krayzikk decided to search Ko-Wahi next, one of the few places he hadn't searched. Wrapping his new cloak around him, he set of for Ko-Wahi. OOC: Krayzikk to Kow-Wahi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zealokan He turned sharply towards the stranger and the being he called Flesh-Eater. 'They're dead. All dead. He killed them. He made me watch them burn!' Then he realised what he had said, quickly composed himself, and said 'I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm Zealokan, Toa of Kinetics. And you would be, stranger?'. He readied his blades, in case the one standing before him had malevolent intentions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly had heard enough, he decided to confront the trio and find out what in karz was going on. Snelly stepped out into plain view, katanas ready but in a non-threatening position."Well hello, I couldn't help but overhear this insanity. May I ask what you two fine Toa are doing with this infected, errr, thing?" Snelly looked at the freakish monster right in the eyes. "I don't know about these two, but I definitely don't like YOU. You took a bite out of a dead matoran. Which all by itself is probably the sickest thing I've ever witnessed. And now you're mocking this poor Toa's pain. That I cannot stand for."

Edited by Snelly

IC:Twiak let out a howl of cackling laughter, the laugh was filled pure insanity."Oh I like you!" he cackled. "Noble hero kyahaha, saving little thingies, wanting to kya stop HACK me." Twiak said this as he coughed up some bile. "Always make fun you do." Twiak stepped forward, picking at a scab on his shoulder, pulling it off and eating it along with the maggots within. "Will you try to kill me? Kyaha, cause me PAIN? glorious PAIN?"

IC Lost's ears perked up at the sound of this. "So you would want... Revenge? Because I could... 'Assist' in this traumatic experience that they caused you." Now it was his turn to compose himself. "Im sorry about this, its just... I seem to have come the same way as you, mine however being more..." He examined the newer Toa Canister. "Ancient." Then the newcomer arrived. "T- Tormenting? Mocking him? Infected thing? Excuse me, but I happen to be a totally sane person, especially for one who woke up in a eons-old canister that managed to preserve my age, but not my memory. I am not mocking him, and that 'Thing' is my fr-" He caught himself. "Partner. He is, as you see, infected, and you know what that does to someone." Then Twiak gave his response. "Ill have you know, that I find that hardly gruesome, but I am sure you would have something to say about that." He turned to the newcomer once more. OOC: I got Ninja'd TWICE typing this! lol

OCC: Okay, you asked for a fight, here it comes. IC: Snelly Snelly responded with a blast of air at the freakish monster,(Twiak) hoping to knock the creature to the ground and away from the two bystanders. OOC: By the way, being rather new at using his elemental powers, that blast is has a rather large blast radius, probably bigger than it really should be. So if the "bystanders" accidently get hit by it indirectly, my bad. :P Edit: Oh, my bad Xeren, didn't mean to ninja XD

Edited by Snelly

IC Lost sighed. One of his Photon Grenades unhooked from its holster and flew on to the beach. While another grenade regenerated, the other exploded in a small blue explosion. He took his pistol out from its holster and fired two shots. One whizzed passed Snelly's face, narrowly missing it, the other doing the same with Twiak. "Both of you, shut up and quit fighting, or the next one wont miss. Your arms first, then your legs, and if you still wont stop, your face. Now, Twiak, I understand that you want a fight. But, if we can find a ship, then we can all go somewhere with PLENTY of people for you to kill, and eat, and infect, and for me to plunder, and avenge." He turned to Zealokan and Snelly. "Thats what I do. I am a Bounty Hunter, who gets revenge for people."

OCC: ya, I realize that :P. But my guy is sorta new at being a hero, so you know, you live and learn. IC: Snelly Snelly activated his Mask of Shielding right when the flames hit. The shield blocked most of the fire, but some of it had singed Snelly's armor right before he had activated it. Snelly strained to keep the shield up as the pain set in. All he had to do was keep that shield up until Twiak stopped the stream. A bullet whizzed past his face, and Twiak. The golden armored Toa made a long winded speech about revenge and whatnot. Snelly stood his ground, shield ready for bullets now as well. "So...so, that's how it is?" Snelly said, pausing to catch his breath. "Fine. I stop if he stops. I suppose I'm the one who started this." Snelly stood with shield on. Snelly then directed his attention to Zealokan, "If I get out of this alive, Zealokan, I'll take you to the nearest village, Le-Koro, but only if those two go their separate ways, cause quite frankly, I want NOTHING to do with them." OCC: It's a ninja fest! But I was ready this time! :biggrin:

Edited by Snelly

IC: Matan and Natan, the Skakdi brothers, woke up on the Le-Wahi beach. It had been a rough ride to Mata Nui, but most of their gear had survived the storm. Their dinghy had not. "Well brother," said Matan as the sun rose and the pair finished a breakfast of fish, "No point staying here any longer. We should find out if this place is inhabited. That jungle doesn't look to bad either". So saying, Matan grabbed the nearest brach and swung up into the tree, grinninga large Skakdi grin. Natan sighed and followed on the ground. OOC: Matan and Natan open for interaction.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan He turned to the Toa with the Katanas, and said 'To be honest, I want nothing to do with them either'. Unsheathing his blades, he turned to face the insane beings, standing inside the shield, beside the being casting it. 'Might I ask, what's your name?', he inquired to the shield-caster whilst assuming a combat stance.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly responded to Lost's question, "We are on the island of Mata-Nui, but if you don't even know that I wonder how you hope to get any "hunting" done if you can't even track your target's location, I suggest a map." Snelly thought about how he had forgot his map, it figured he should listen to his own advice. Snelly turned to Zealokan, who he allowed inside his shield. "The name is Snelly, it's nice to meet you, though I wish the circumstances were a little less, stranger..."Snelly now looked at Twiak, "I'm done fighting if you are, but if we ever cross paths again, all bets will be off, Slugface." For some reason, Snelly though Slugface was a perfect name for him.

Edited by Snelly

OCC: Snelly has no idea who these guys are either, but Snelly's probably the most mentally stable person in this group :P IC: Snelly Snelly replied to Zealokan, "I have no idea who they are, I'm not sure if they know either." Snelly sighed, "I seem to be the only sane person here, come to think of it." Snelly looked at Zealokan, "Err, besides you of course."

IC: Zealokan He chuckled to himself, and said 'Nice save there. Might've had to go all Tarakava on you.' He smiled, then immediately straightened his face, and turned that face to his opponents. 'After the nasty-looking one mocked the destruction of my village, I'll make sure his death is nice and slow. See how he likes it.' He raised his blades, charging two blasts of kinetic energy at the tip of each one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: A number of beings milled about underneath the central portion of Le-Koro; the Toa of Water paid little heed to them as he moved through the clearing, searching for the entrance to the village. He spotted it in the form of a spiraling bridge of sorts; it extended from a spot towards the edge of the clearing, slowly winding its way up to the main platform of the village. Decaia followed this, ignoring those that were going in the opposite direction. He stopped at the top of the bridge, observing the scene. A number of Matoran, Toa and other beings walked amongst the tree-based village; in the very center of the main platform a small group of Matoran played musical instruments, gathering a small crowd around them. The Ga-Toa observed them for a moment before heading off towards one of the smaller platforms, where he could see several huts, near what looked like an inn. He felt inside of one of his belt pouches, counting how much money he had. He stopped, finding that he had virtually nothing left. Decaia's gaze turned to the closest hut.I don't, he thought, his face darkening. But I'm sure someone would be willing to... donate...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Lol I thought we were on a BZP made up island. Anyway, you said one of the four forbidden words!(Gold, Silver, Mata Nui and Great Beings.) IC Lost was suddenly chilled when he heard the words Mata Nui. "Th- Thank You." He started to draw his energy blade, but plummeted to the ground, unconscious... Well, atleast to the others. In his mind, he was in the place. Suddenly, he was wearing an Avokki, in shining Golden armor. Infront of him, was someone completely identical to him, but black, with a silver avokki and armor. They were standing infront of two things. Behind him, were ancient beings, who appeared to have immense power. Infront of him, was the Makuta, and a torrent of his shadow heading straight for us. He wanted to move, but he couldn't. He had turned into Gold, the person from his dreams, the ones behind him were the Great Beings, and the one infront of him was Gold's twin brother, Silver. Silver turned his head over his shoulder. "When we die, we will die together." The impact of the blast was terrible, and Lost could feel it. Silver's Heart-Light flickered out, while his- er, Gold's? He guessed? barely managed to stay alive. Outside his head, in the real world, his body began to leak liquid shadows. His visions, they were affecting the real world. If he was wounded in a vision, the wound would appear on his body outside the vision. If he died in a vision, he died outside the vision. Lost struggled to wake up, but he was too weak. OOC: You happy? You put Lost in pain, and all he did was ask where we were. Ye should be ashamed! :P lol

OOC: Oh, right, I had read your profile page, but I actually forgot that was one of the words. :P IC: Snelly Snelly watched in bewilderment as the bounty hunter collapsed. "Okay...well, one down?" Snelly looked a Twiak again, "So, you still want to fight? Cause now you have to fight two of us without any help what-so-ever." Snelly put a smile on his face, he was happy how things were going, he was hoping Twiak would still fight, but Snelly wasn't going to withdrawn his previous offer just yet. "You do know what mathematics are right, Slugface?"

IC:Twiak activated his own Hau, just as the energy came toward him, luckily the one who attacked him made the attack so obvious that Twiak was prepared for it."I know math!" he spluttered, then Twiak paused looked back and forth between the two and then smiled. "Ooh yes I know, Makuta wanted me dead, but I escaped, I can't kyahaha...die." OOC: Out of curiosity where did you get slugface from?