Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aryll tried to focus on the being. It was too small to be a rahi, and too tall to be a matoran. It was either a Toa, a Skakdi, or a really small Vortixx. "I think it's a Toa," Aryll explained. "It's too slender to be a Rahkshi."IC: Metack had a nagging feeling these Toa had found him out. He scanned the trees and found an escape route of relatively thick branches, which lead east. He knew that the the group would follow him if he'd try to leave, so he would distract them.Turning on his Sanok, he felt his eyes focus, his grip improve, and his mind clear. Grabbing his bow, he knocked a Protosteel-tipped bodkin arrow, and pulled back on the string.Using the power of his mask, he aimed at the Militarized Toa's leg, and released the string. For a several seconds, he watched the arrow fly at the Toa. He smiled when the arrow impacted Aryll's thigh, causing the Toa to scream in pain.Savoring it for a moment, he shouldered his bow and swiftly began his escape, leaping from branch to branch.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Madrihk, Mevi):"We are under attack!" Madrihk yelled, quickly looking at the angle of the arrow and shooting an ice blast in the rough direction he thought it came from. The attack had no chance of hitting, he knew that, but he hoped it would buy them time to prevent someone else from getting shot."It's not a Rahkshi,", he hissed. "Aryll, are you all right?"Mevi fiddled with her mask's telescopic lens and zoomed into the dense forest. She didn't see much at first, but then she noticed a figure jumping from one tree to another."There!" she yelled and pointed. "Looks like a Toa!"

Edited by Katuko

IC (Madrihk):"Yes. I'll come with you. Remember to run a bit to the side of him so our team gets a clear shot."Madrihk turned briefly to his team."Help him," he said, nodding towards Aryll. "Whoever does not, aim for our attacker, but try not to kill him... yet. Also, keep your eyes open for other attackers. Back-to-back formation. Go!"With that, he sped off along with Mehlnai, preparing a freezing blast as he went to stop the fleeing archer.

As the Fourth Irregular's made their way out of the bar Xavier made a rather obvious observation."What's with all the Marines?"Indeed, it seemed as if every Marine in the Liaison in Le-Koro had assembled and they were going somewhere."Hey you're a girl." Mawl said to Kylina. "What are they doing?"She shrugged. "I guess they're going somewhere with heavy fighting. The Liaison normally doesn't leave unless something big is happening."Tawk and Mawk fell to the ground grabbing Kylina's legs."Don't leave us Mistress Kylina!" They chorused with big puppy dog eyes."GET OFF ME!" Kylina said shaking them off. "I'm not going anywhere! I'm a Gukko Irregular not a Marine!""So... do we gear up?" Xavier asked."No." Kylina said. "Let's keep our ears open and our noses in the wind. It may be nothing but if one force is mobilizing it may not be long before we do." She glanced at Verdi. "Always pay attention to strange things. They are rarely pleasant surprises and if you're watching it, you're less likely to get splattered."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro) Ketan had been expecting Itaku to block the strike, but instead he dodged it completely, his Calix aiding him in moving quickly enough to let the deadly scythe whistle harmlessly over his head. Though off balance, the Toa of Iron managed to throw a slash at Ketan, obviously hoping to catch the Toa of Air off-guard.Though Itaku was an excellent swordsman, his opponent was also fairly formidable, though less in the art of fighting then in the art of evading injury. The scythe had too much momentum for Ketan to be able to instantly change its direction and block Itaku’s strike, so instead he allowed the blade to swing around while adjusting his grip so he was able to block his opponent’s sword with the staff of his weapon.

IC: ItakuWith his sword suddenly stopped by Ketan's cunning use of his swing, Itaku found himself in a rather awkward position which he was in no hurry to stay in. Not wasting any time, the Toa of iron pushed himself off the ground with his powerful legs, hurtling in the direction of Ketan in an attempt to tackle him.

IC: The arrow had hit Aryll in the thigh, and embedded itself relatively deep. Cringing, he replied."It's deep, but I'll be fine. JUST GET THAT PIRAKA!"IC: Two beings or three beings were in pursuit, as Metack could hear below. Right now, he was primarily focused on jumping from branch to branch, trying to escape his pursuers.But within a minute, he found that his escape route was blocked by a large gape between the trees. Cursing, he began to flee north, towards the lake.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Madrihk):With his boosted speed, Madrihk easily caught up with the Toa. He glanced aside and saw Mehlnai on their target's opposite flank. They were both using Kakama, and so their perception allowed for the curious impression of them both going at relatively normal speed while everything else was moving slowly. Madrihke gestured quickly for her to fire her element at the trees above and in front of them, and aimed to blast the water with his ice, thus creating a much larger spread in a shorter amount of time than they could do independently.He hoped it would be enough to stop the guy, or at least force him to drop down to their level.

IC: LansLans had been relaxing in the tree tops, Claw-Wing next to him when he saw the Marines forming ranks. I wonder what's going on. "Stay here boy," he said to Claw-Wing before climbing down the tree. He walked up to the Marine that seemed in charge, "Excuse me Ma'am, but what exactly is going on here. Is Ga-Koro being attacked?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Metack wasn't liking this. The two Toa were blasting him his their elements, bringing down branches around him. His path was being destroyed in front of him. Silently cursing, he found a vine in the corner of his eye. Running as fast as he could, he leaped off the tree and grasped the vine. Swinging over to another, he began to climb it, hoping to reach the tree above.But a blast of ice, shot by Kethrye, hit the vine. With a scream, he plummeted towards the ground. Extending his hands he desperately tried to grasp something.

"None of your business Airman." The Petty Officer said. "We do what we do for a reason and it's way above your pay grade. And don't call me Ma'am. I work for a living." She turned back to the ranks. "MOVE OUT!" She barked. The Marines turned smartly and marched on their way."She's right." Kylina said approaching Lans. "We're a part of the Gukko Force. Whatever the Marines do is up to the High Command of the Gukko Force and the Marines. It doesn't concern us. We should be more concerned by what the Gukko Force has for us to do. As if there wasn't enough for us to be worried about already. If I'm gonna splatter I'd prefer for it to be in service to Le-Koro."She turned back to Verdi. "You have a bird or are you a second?" She asked. "We don't get birds unless there's one the Regulars can't use so you'd have to be Lans' second if you don't."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Lans"Lewa protected all the Koros," Lans muttered to himself, quiet to the point that only a De-Matoran would be able to hear it. Then he heard the rest of what Kylina said, "Wait what! I'm getting a second! Figures," Lans groaned, great not only am I shoved with the irregulars but I'm also forced to double up with some newbie vegetable lover.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"Dunno what you're griping about." Tawk said."Yeah! Having a second is awesome!" Mawl said. "It's having a pair of eyes on the back of your head! I don't need to look for Rahi cuz that's his job!" He thumbed at Xavier."Not once have I ever been grounded thanks to Mistress Kylina here!" Tawk grabbed the Ga-Matoran in a one armed hug. "The Mighty Tawk is all that you see here thanks to the fabulous Kylina!""GAH! GET OFF ME!" Kylina struggled rather uselessly to get the stronger Onu-Matoran off her but she did it anyway."GROUP HUUUUGG!" Mawl said latching on."XAVIER GET THEM OFF ME!""I think I'll get the drawing pad instead.""TRAITOR! I'LL SEE YOU HANG FOR THIS!"

"Relax Lans. We're rather informal here. Nobody in the higher ups cares about us too much." Xavier said."XavIERRRRR!" Kylina snarled from somewhere in the middle of the mass."Alright guys. Let Kylina breath." Xavier said prying the three Matoran loose from the Ga-Matoran who huffed and comprised herself."In any case it's a waiting game. You may as well have some fun until someone notices you and transfers you back over. Won't have any fun once you're a regular again."

IC: Metack saw the trees as a green haze around him, aside from a rush of cold air below him, he felt nothing. Then he hit the ground, legs first.The ice and snow from his attackers had shot at him had padded his fall a bit, but this legs absorbed the impact. Both broke, with an awful crack. Dizzy, he opened his eyes, and saw Kethrye looking over him.With one hand, he tried in a disoriented manner to reach for his dagger.

IC:Kapura knew something. Heuani was, after a few hours of rigorous interrogation, sure of this much. If the Ta-Matoran hadn't known anything about his former comrade's whereabouts, Heuani was confident he would have said so, to stop the pain. The Toa of Shadow had tried everything - guile, coercion, kindness, promises - but none had come up with any results.But even in the face of frustrating failure, the Toa of Shadow stared down at his prize nonchalantly, not displaying any of his disappointment or anger. "It's unfortunate you cannot be useful to me," Heuani said, his voice level and unthreateningly."Unfortunate in your eyes," Kapura replied wearily. His face was bruised by forced impact against the wall of his hole.Heuani chuckled. The honest joviality of it was unnerving. He turned to the Rahkshi of Plant Control. "Pick him up," he said. A branch from above snaked down, and wrapped itself around Kapura tightly. It groaned back upwards, and left Kapura dangling above his hole. All six Rahkshi trained their staves and their gazes on him, but Heuani picked up a twig from the ground and plucked at it absently as he regarded Kapura. The Matoran met his eyes without fear."I am not afraid of you, or your master, or torture." Kapura spat, spewing blood flecks in the direction of his jailer. Heuani wiped his armor clean casually."I know," he replied, "But that only means you haven't experienced pain, yet. I give you a final opportunity. Tell me where he is, and I will let you go. If you do not, I will have to school you more thoroughly."Kapura laughed now, a wheezing hack. "Your search will be fruitless, if you find him or not," the Matoran said. A beat. "Only those without wickedness can control it," he added ironically.Heuani's jaw suddenly hardened. He reached out with his element, and a great hand of shadow closed itself around Kapura's wooden prison. It easily shattered the wood, and began to compress, ever so slowly, upon Kapura's body. The Ta-Matoran, whose head poked up above the fingers of the hand, went gray as the air in his lungs was pushed out, his ribs broken."Where did you pick... that one up?" Heuani asked, the first sign of interest wavering his silken tone. He let Kapura drop to the floor of his hole again. The crunch of bone signified a broken leg."The same place as the others did," Kapura gasped. The Ta-Matoran grimaced and held his leg, but a vicious smile rose on his face. He seemed satisfied to have goaded the Toa of Shadow."'Only the pure in spirit can enter here; Only those truly faithful can find it; Only the most creative can unlock it; Only those at peace can enter here,' these we knew," Heuani recited impatiently. "And now 'Only those without wickedness can control it.' Five clues. Tell me, Kapura, how much more is there to this little puzzle?"Kapura nodded, dejected but unsurprised. "Of course you have their pieces by now.""Is that all there is?" Heuani asked. Kapura was suddenly reminded of how immensely charismatic, attractive, personable, and intelligent Heuani was. He felt the strongest urge to please the Toa of Shadow, who could surely only wish well, and to answer Heuani's question honestly, just once-"...There is... one more," Kapura said, as if in a daze. He instantly snapped out of it and hated himself. "No..." he moaned defeatedly, clutching his head.Heuani laughed now in earnest, as though a deeper self was breaking past his dark, reserved facade. It was an exultant, whooping laugh. The Rahkshi remained impassive, machines standing at attention. The woods seemed to grow still darker, from an overcast morning to a stormy one."One more clue, one more free Matoran," Heuani said to himself. "Of course. Kapura, thank you for your help. Makuta will be pleased." Another tendril of shadow whipped down to Kapura, and viciously twisted his neck, breaking it. The Ta-Matoran fell to the earth, dead. "Clean up," Heuani commanded the Rahkshi of Insect Control. With a wave of its staff, the son of Makuta summoned a cloud of beetles, which instantly set upon Kapura's body. A minute later, only bones remained. "Continue your search," Heuani ordered the Rahkshi once Kapura had been devoured. "I must return to our Master."The Rahkshi tromped off into the jungle, and Heuani walked into the deep shade of a tree. He disappeared.

test2.png

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)His strike blocked, Itaku regained his balance and leapt at Ketan, obviously hoping to tackle him into submission. The Toa of Air struggled to swing his scythe to catch his opponent in midair, but the staff was too cumbersome to spin around in time.The Toa of Air was knocked to the ground, his weapon skittering out of his grip and across the platform.

OOC: Oh that is one big guilt-trip coming up for some of the other characters. Also seeing the clues together I'm getting a small thought as to what they may point to...IC:Rhow carefully pushed a thick branch hanging down to her head's height out of the way, as she inched closer to where she thought the source of all this silence was.It was a predator thing. She couldn't have explained it, nor would she have wanted to, but there simply was an instinct that led her on.But predator or not, she also felt this was not some Rahi grazing leaves, that one could jump and kill for a decent meal. This was bigger.The Skakdi cleared another busha dn suddenly found herself standing in a rather eerie clearing.There was a hole in the ground. Rather big and dotted with spikes. A classic trap. She had seen such traps before, back home, long ago, used to funnel witless fools into large trenches where they could be easily picked off. But this was different. A hole like that could have stopped several beings. Instead, the Skakdi saw only one, just a skeleton, stripped clean of all flesh. The savage furrowed her brow as she peered down into the hole. Like eaten by an animal...or more than one. And there was an unusual amount of bugs on the floor. Whoever this was, he hadn't been dead long. She'd seen a lot of dead things in her time. And something dead left to rot did not look this clean in skeletal state.This was murder then...or somebody with no respect for the dead. Or both.OOC: Just FYI, this is after the Rahkshi and such are gone completely. Anybody else stumble upon the hole, you'll find bones and a Skakdi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Suminaxe, Le-WahiSuminaxe burst into a the same clearing where he found a pit and a Skakdi. The evil toa of Fire raised his claws to defend himself in case of an attack."Who are you," He demmaned, "And who do you serve?"He started to channel his elemental power, he didn't know what powers the Skakdi might hold, but he wanted to defeat the Skakdi if the situation arised.

OOC: Oh, Metack, y u distract!? :PIC (Madrihk):Madrihk recognized the motion for what it was; a desperate final attack from a downed foe. Just as the knife was leaving its holster, he blasted that general area of Metack's body with more ice."Not so fast," he quipped.

IC: MoylanA few minutes later, the appearance was that of a Toa of Gravity suddenly appearing right beside Xxeth. Moylan had caught up, though it had taken her some time. She wasn't as good at jungle travel as Xxeth was, nor anywhere near as fast."I think you've won this... hey, you okay?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: XxethXxeth hadn't seen Le-koro is so long now...it seemed like a distance dream, though Moylan snapped him out of his daze. "Huh...what.....oh, ya I'm fine....just.... memories I forgot I had...." He never once took his eyes of the koro, he could see all the gukko and other birds flying in and out of the airfield.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar