Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Moylan"Alright then, I can understand that... Honestly, I don't even have a home on this island." She commented as she looked up at the jungle village. "Last time I was here was when Odhran kicked me off of the ship." She frowned slightly at the memory. "I really need to do that to him one of these days.""So, ready to start searching?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: XxethXxeth put the hood on his cloak over his head, practically everyone who lived in Le-koro knew who he was, and being a wanted criminal, couldn't risk being seen, heck even with the hood it was risky, but Xxeth had to try, he had to settle this with Skyra. "Yeah....I'm ready." Xxeth and Moylan went to the elevator. "If anyone recognizes me, just pretend you don't know me..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Moylan"Alright, then let's find your family and either trying to reason with them... or push them off of the edge of the Koro. Either way works for me, it all depends on how they act." With that, she stepped into the elevator. It was time to help Xxeth get at least some sort of peace with, or revenge on, his family."And trust me, no one will recognize you... as long as you act different from normal, like now... you seem nervous. Use that as cover too."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Well, I'm think Mimira's chat with Turaga Matau is long overdue for an ending, especially with Emzee not being around. :PIC: MimiraMimira left the Turaga's hut after saying good bye, she wasn't sure what to do next, she decided to go in the inn, they always gave her a free glass of juice there.IC: Xxeth"Right..." He said as the elevator began to move up. "Either Skyra is here, or someone here knows his last known location."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Moylan"Yeah, our best chance would be to ask around... aren't bars and inns usually the best place for information? They've proven useful to me before, finding Odhran and trying to kill him... but that's not important. So, does he maybe have a favorite bar or inn?" She asked as the elevator reached the Koro and she stepped out.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: XxethXxeth entered the inn, so far no one recognized him, that was good, then he spotted her. "Mimira...." He said in a whisper.IC: MimiraMimira spotted a hooded figure, but payed no real mind, she didn't recognize him at all. But they she saw Moylan, recognizing her instantly. "Hey..." She said, pointing to Moylan, "Aren't you...Miha's sister?"OOC: I recall Mimira seeing Moylan right around when Odhran kicked her off the ship. I'm pretty sure anyway. Oh ya, Xxeth threaten to kill Mimira then....I forgot about taht...XD

IC:With a roar, Rhow leaped to the side. The Skakdi rolled over her shoulder, the blast hitting the earth behind her, though it was enough to throw her off balance. She landed on her side, next to a broken tree that had fallen over some time ago and now lay there, as several pieces covered in moss.The Skakdi jumped back to her feet, grabbed the largest piece in reach and hurled the part of the tree-trunk at the Toa with great force. The wood was solid, heavy, damp and couldn't just be burned away easily. And was no headed for Suminaxe."You little Skooma, I'll feed you your own spine!"OOC: Yes, Skooma is actually a drink found in Skyrim, but it sounds like a lovely Zakazian insult.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Yes, i remember that too, all of it... minus the threat to kill. XDIC: Moylan"Yeah, I am... funny seeing you again here... Speaking of which, we're looking for somebody who... hey, you wouldn't happen to have two brothers would you, one of which is named Xxeth?" She asked, stepping slightly in between Mirama and Xxeth, hoping to see her reaction first, before letting her see who it was.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ItakuHaving gained the upper hand, Itaku wasted no time to launch what could have been the potential decisive blow of the battle. Could have been. Rather than plunging the sword right into Ketan's face, he thrust it into the ground right beside the Le-Toa's face, the katana inches away from his face."Get up. You can do better than that."

IC: Moylan"Family Drama, how lovely..." She muttered, as Mirama realized who it was. "Now, are you two going to speak to each other, of am I going to have to magnetize the two of you together?" It was clear to Mirama that she was serious about the threat of magnetism.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You spelled Mimira wrong... :PIC: Mimira"Just...stay away from me." She said, a little scared, though she didn't dare move from her chair.IC: XxethXxeth walked up to the table and sat down. "Look, I'm just trying to find Skyra, I know what I did was wrong, I'm just trying to make amends here, I've throw away all ties with the Makuta for good." "How do I know your not just lying to me, to get to Skyra?" She said, unconvinced.

OOC: Oops. XDIC: Moylan"Because he's working with me, and if we were working for Makuta, you'd already be dead about a hundred times over. Now, he's not exactly in the most honest of career choices, but he's not some mindless slave of that exaggerated story told to little Matoran." She commented, now leaning against a wall. She was ready to use her powers if things started going wrong. She felt like a peace negotiator for a moment.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mimira"Well, I don't know where Skyra is, he was in Ta-koro, but more than likely not there now." She still didn't trust Xxeth, but Moylan did help her last time they met, she trusted her slightly more than Xxeth.IC: Xxeth"I see, he's still doing that chronicler's company clue finding waste of time?""Show's what you know, if it was a waste of time, why did Vidar kill Tamaru over it?" she said, sounding sad over the last part."Whatever, that's not really important to me at the moment, I just need to speak to Skyra, it's not like I expect to be unbanished or anything, I just want to prove to him I can be better than I was before." Mimira looked at Xxeth dead in the eyes. "Well...if you really mean it....I could have Mistweaver find Skyra...that bird knows the sent of his gukko, Destiny."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Moylan"Well, that would work quite well, better than searching the entire island... But, it's your choice Xxeth, not mine." She commented after listening to the two. This wasn't her family problems, she was going to let him choose... And Magnetize his to the Gukko if he chose wrong.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: XxethXxeth thought about it, "Well, okay, but Skyra has to come to me, here...make sure you put a note on Mistweaver telling him to come here."IC: Mimira"Uh, okay." Mimira didn't see a problem with this, if Xxeth wanted to try anything, the last place he'd want to do would be surrounded by gukko force members.OOC: Skyra is going to be making his way here to Le-koro shortly, so...yay for convenience! :P

IC: Metack's hand froze in ice. He was trapped."I think you have some questions."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Mimira"I'm a little girl! I'm incapable of killing!" She exclaimed. IC: Xxeth"Even I would never stoop as low as to harm a child." He commented."But you did hurt me...when you used me as a hostage..." She narrowed her eyes."Oh, right...well, I wouldn't do it...more than once..."

IC: MimiraMimira scribbed down a note on a small piece of paper she happened to have. "Okay, I just have to go put this on Mistweaver and send him on his way."IC: Xxeth"If you don't mind, I'll come with you..." "Sure...." She said slowly, did Xxeth not trust her?

IC: MimiraMimira nodded, and walked out the door and toward the stables.IC: XxethXxeth followed quitely behind Mimira, trying not to draw attention from any potential onlookers that might recognize him.Mimira went up to Mistweaver, who crowed happily when he saw Mimira. She tied the note to his leg, and then whispered. "Find Destiny and Skyra, go." The faithful bird did as she asked. Mistweaver took off toward Ga-Wahi.OOC: Mistweaver, Mimira's pet Gukko, Kahu type, to Ga-Wahi.

IC (Madrihk):"Yes, two questions," Madrihk growled. "One: Why did you just shoot one of my squad members, and two: why shouldn't I just deep-freeze you know and leave you for the Rahi when your body thaws out sometime next week?"He glanced at Mehlnai, trying to communicate via his facial expression that he wasn't entirely serious. No use in making her run away from the team if she thought they were too brutal.

OOC: Oh cark, I'll write something since I'm here. Might as well keep my juices flowing, right? :P Lucky me, a certain DJ is still in the wahi... Drae will NOT be leaving koro for a while. However, occassional conversations will be responded to, though please PM me the page number so I can get back to it without having to weed through the million pages between log ins. :P Thanks!IC: Draeverian Joskiir"You quick-mend quite well, toa-hero," the voice said. "I haven't had much choice," Draeverian heard his own voice, grown raspy from lack of speech, concur. It had been three months since his momentus fight with Senegal, the Brutal Bard. His ribs had almost all been broken, and his left arm was pudding by the time he'd finally been dragged off to Le-koro, only to be cared for by the voice. He blinked, and rubbed his forehead with the back of his good hand. "You didn't have to blind-walk into the arena-fight.""That's true..."She's boring. Come on! I want to fight. Draeverian groaned and slammed his head back on the bed, emitting another sound of pain. It'd be three long months of nothing but Rivet's continous cajolling, mocking, and begging. He'd been stuck in a tree-hut, or something like that, and now Draeverian was just about fed up with it all. He let himself be propped up by the voice's owner, the rough palms pushing the lithe toa back into the wall for support. Draeverian could smell the food wafting from out the window, and the hear the singing of trappers coming back to the village, but he could not see the glory of Le-koro which was now his home. "I don't belong here," Draeverian muttered, then allowed the sweet bula porridge to be spooned into his mouth.

IC: Metack didn't talk much. Being a lone bandit, he'd developed rather anti-social tendencies. He hadn't even been to a Matoran settlement in years. But now, he was getting a sort of sadistic pleasure from taunting these Toa."The will of Makuta doesn't discriminate. I've overheard several of your conversations, and took great offense. The island doesn't need to be liberated, and you trying to do so enraged me.""I'm afraid that Toa in the coat started it. If he hadn't tried to scope out the trees, I would have carried out my original plan of picking off each one of you heretics. One by one."IC: Aryll groaned in pain. The arrow, while not fatal, was causing a great deal of bleeding."Someone-get-this-thing-out-of-my-leg."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "Well, I'm only one Toa," Metack explained. "And I doubt you are stupid enough to see that it would be-counterproductive to attack all of you at once.""And since I'm like this, I think I can add that the arrow was supposed to be a distraction."

IC (Madrihk):"Oh, excuse me," he said, poking the Toa in the side with his foot. "He started it? Apparently we have different thoughts about what constitutes starting a fight. But fine, you have intrigued me. What could possibly make Makuta's rule good for this island or its inhabitants? Is it the mind-control? The brutal monsters? The inability to travel out of the villages without fear of attack?"He laughed; a short, harsh laugh. It was evident to the Toa of Ice that their prisoner must be thinking about the same lines as he: personal gain."No, my friend, I don't think anyone could say Makuta's rule is any good for this island. So the real question is then: What do you get out of it, personally?"Something clicked in his mind."Wait, distraction?"Without another word, Madrihk sent a stream of ice at the Toa with the intention of fully immobilizing him... and potentially choke him, if the growing ice ended up covering his head. He didn't care either way, as his eyes were already darting from the Toa to Mehlnai, then to the jungle behind her. When he didn't see anything, he whirled to face his team."He claims he's just a distraction!" he shouted to them. "Don't let your guards down for a second!"OOC: Letting you decide the full effects of said ice. I am not intending to kill your character without your say-so. Though for his sake, I hope there actually is someone there to help him, otherwise a prison will be the first thing to build at the lake...IC (Mevi):Mevi was uncomfortable with Aryll having an arrow sticking out of him. Wounds were never pretty, and she was reminded of how helpless she had felt the last time someone she knew got hurt. The Matoran also knew that arrows could be pretty nasty to remove."B-bear with me now," she said, "but I think you are supposed to leave them in until you can treat the wound properly. Otherwise you'll just tear it up and bleed even more."

Edited by Katuko

IC (Madrihk):"Yes; but I also don't want to leave this guy here like this. I also don't want him free to even twitch, given what could happen with a Toa's elemental power."He mused for a second."The most pragmatic action would be to just kill him, given that he is a non-infected Makuta servant. Then again, that might be a bit... immoral."

IC: Aryll gritted his teeth. He'd faced worse injuries before. This was merely a flesh wound, a painful flesh wound."Just stay as calm as possible," he explained in as quiet a voice he could currently muster. "And slowly pull it out."IC: Living in Ko-Wahi, Metack was no stranger to ice. And as a hunter of a variety of powerful Rahi, he'd faced some rather tough spots. This, however, was one of the toughest.With his hand, he began to channel his elemental energy. Forming a long, metallic spike, he began to bore through the ice.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok

OOC: Skyra and Laserbeak from Ga-Wahi, riding Destiny.IC: SkyraDestiny wasted no time getting there, already they could see the koro just a few miles off. IC: Xxeth Xxeth hurried the cry of a Kahu, but not just any Kahu, it was most definately Destiny. Xxeth smiled. "Ah, he's already on his way." IC: MimiraMimira looked at Xxeth. "I'm trusting you on this you know, your not gonna try anything...right?"Xxeth looked at Mimira. "I'm not that stupid Mimira, I know this place is swarming with Gukko force members, I know what would happen if I did."

Edited by Snelly