Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)Ketan smiled, but there was no joy in it. It was the grimace of a predator showing its teeth."Indeed I can."Leaning over the Toa of Air, Itaku felt something sharp poke his stomach. He looked down to see a long, wicked dagger clutched in his opponent's hand. Had Ketan been holding the knife even a little higher when he had been knocked down, the Toa of Iron's tackle would have impaled himself upon the blade.

IC: Laserbeak, Flying"Did that note tell you where they are? 'Cuz if so, it will be safer if I go in first. If they turn out to be hostile, they won't be expecting me. If not, I can give you the O.K." Laserbeak said. The Koro was fast approaching.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraThey already coming in for a landing on the airfield. "Too late, I see them, there right over there." He pointed. IC: Xxeth, MimiraMimira waved at Skyra. Xxeth just stood there with his arms crossed. As much as he needed to do this, he was still dreading it. Skyra jumped off Destiny and walked toward the two, Mimira, step away from Xxeth please. "It's okay brother...he's not gonna...""Just do it!" He said harshly, he wasn't gonna take any chances. He signed, "See that girl by Destiny? Go over to her, she's a friend." Mimira just nodded, and ran over to Laserbeak. "Uh...hello...I'm Mimira." "Skyra, whether you want to believe me or not...I've changed, I'm not involved with Makuta anymore..." Xxeth took his hood off, looking Skyra in the eyes."And what? You're...sorry?" Skyra interrupted. "Even if you really are sorry for what you did, you know I can't just unbanish you, you still have to pay for your crimes, you know that.""I know! That's not what I came here for! I'm...a pirate now, my friend Moylan, who's in the inn, can explain everyth-"Skyra interrupted again. "Wait...what? Okay, you know what the saddest thing about what you just said is? That's actually an improvement to your previous career!" He shouted in a frustrated tone."Should of know you wouldn't understand! You're so judgmental! You hold everyone to this high standard of righteousness that no one can follow!"Skyra just laughed, hard. "You've....relayed information to our enemies, you've assassinated, and now your a bloody pirate! Is it really so hard for you not to kill people?!" "You know what, brother..." Xxeth spoken in a tone full of malice. "You're right, it's is too hard....I'm gonna do you in here and now, I challenge you to a one on one duel!" Skyra saw what was happening, if he accepted, no one would interfere with the duel, Xxeth could kill him in public and no one would stop him. "I accept."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak, Le-Koro"Hi, Mimira, I'lll have to tell you my name in a minute because I have to go make sure your brother doesn't do something stupid." Laserbeak's eyes were narrow slits. She activated her mask and tackled Skyra. They both feel to the ground with Laserbeak on top. She slapped Skyra across the face and practically hissed "I can't believe you are doing this to me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: MimiraMimira just starred at Laserbeak in bewilderment.IC: XxethXxeth was a bit surpised as well. "What in the name of..."IC: Skyra"What...what did I do?" Skyra said, more surprised that anyone. "I...I have to do this Laserbeak, it's the only way to settle this."

IC: LAserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak was practically screaming. "Yeah? Did you consider how I might feel about this? Huh? Possibly watching the one responsible for dragging me out of the Karzahni-forsaken hole I have been living in for years die?! Huh?!" She stood and pointed an accusing finger at Xxeth. "And you! This is your fault! I used to be a mercenary, I know how pirates like you operate! You piraka spawn, son of a dung-slinging brakas-" Laserbeak let put a torrent of insults that could sear the scales off a stone serpent.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Xxeth"I don't have a problem with you lady, just him." He snarled.IC: Skyra"No one is gonna die here today, not if I can help it." Skyra looked at Laserbeak. "I know...your right, this isn't fair to you, I promise I won't die on you, okay?"

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak glared at Xxeth. "You kno what, I have a problem with you. Unfortuantely, I'll have to settle it later. You might want to think about what will happen if you go too far," Laserbeak's eyes glittered dangerously, as her next words were full of menace. "Because ultimately, if you do, you willl have to answer to me."Laserbeak knelt down and hugged Skyra tightly. "Don't die on me. I'll kill you if you do." Laserbeak's eyes moistened. She turned and flew back to stand next to Mimira.She pulled the sedation dart out of her blowgun. She held it out for Mimira to take. "I'm Laserbeak. And I'm sorry to do this to you," For a moment it looked like Laserbeak was going to use the dart on Mimira. "But I need you to take this. And if I look like I am about to do something I shouldn't jam it into my shoulder."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ItakuSurprise washed over Itaku's face, his smile vanishing for a moment or two before re-appearing, more devious than ever. Getting himself up and pulling wedging his katana out of the ground, he backed away."Impressive. It seems one of us, maybe both, would have died. Unfortunately, my time is up and I must go. I'll make sure to catch you later."With that said, Itaku sprinted off in the distance, his destination unknown.

IC: MimiraMimira looked at Laserbeak, Skyra had a girlfriend!? That was a first. "Oh, okay." She took the dart, hoping she wouldn't have to actually use it.IC: Xxeth Xxeth just scoffed, he walked toward an open field that was currently unused by the Gukko force. "Here is where you die, Skyra." He took off his cloak.IC: SkyraSkyra walked to the opposite site, and faced Xxeth. "Here." Skyra said, taking out one of his katana's then tossing it to Xxeth. "You seem to be lacking a weapon."Xxeth looked at Skyra like he was crazy. "What? You'd weaken yourself futher by only using one of your precious katanas? How stupid are you?"Skyra just grinned, "What? You think two using two weapons at once makes you stronger? Don't be silly, I'm twice as deadly with one katana then two, you can put more of your body strength and control if you're just using one. I'm surprised you of all peopled didn't know that!"Xxeth just went beat red with rage. "Shut up! We began in 3...2...1..."Xxeth charged, Skyra just stood there, and drew his other katana.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak's entire body was tense. Not interfering went against every fiber of her being. She noticed Mimira's look and snapped. "I'm not his girlfriend!" She stopped, then more calmly, "I'm sorry." She laughed bitterly. "I don't even know for sure that was what you were thinking. Truth is, I met your brother about 1 and a half days ago. I was attacking a hospital, and he was defending it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: VolinFlying a gukko was something Volin was a pro at. Travelling most of your life all over Mata-Nui and doing lots of things most people wouldn't think of had its advantages. One of them being able to spot things from afar.Having found Skyra and Laserbreak from the sky along with a few people, the gukko bird flew closer to the ground before Volin jumped off and landed right beside Skyra."Made it. What I miss?"

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak didn't answer completely, merely pointed at the fight in it's beginning stages. "Whatever you, do, don't interfere." Laserbeak said flatly, before turning back to Mimira.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Mimira"Oh, okay." Mimira said in response to Laserbeak. She so is his girlfriend. Then two new people showed up, a really big guy and some Toa of plasma, she figured they must know Skyra, he was always making new friends.IC: Xxeth, SkyraXxeth struck first, bring down the katana with a powerful swipe, at the last moment, Skyra parried. Xxeth kept on the offensive, and Skyra kept dodging and parrying."What's a matter Skyra? You haven't landed a single- ARGH!" Xxeth was sent flying by a kick in the chest, Skyra had seen an opening, so he had knocked Xxeth's weapon out of the way, and then gave him a good kick."They say the best offence is a good defense, or something along those lines." He said, waiting for Xxeth to get up."Don't you mock me!!!" Xxeth shot up, he began to use his mask power to increase how fast he was swinging. Skyra still parried at kept up with him, but at a much quicker pace.

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak was quiet a moment. "For the record, odds are I'm not going to stop talking for long because it is keeping me distracted. If I annoy you, just tell me to shut up." She paused, and laughed bitterly again. "How sad is that to say. First major conversation we had was him telling me to surrender while holding his katana to my throat. Needless to say I did."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Heuani had left, maybe, but the Rahkshi's unnatural hearing caught Veira's exclamation easily. The Rahkshi of Plant Control wheeled around first, and before Veira could move, it had ensnared her in the branches of the tree she sat in. The Rahkshi of Density made her body suddenly immensely dense, and this drew her inexorably towards the earth. She hit the ground heavily. The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption swung its staff down at her throat as the Rahkshi of Density Control held her down-

test2.png

IC: MimiraMimira wasn't sure, but holding a katana at someone's throat seemed a strange way to ask someone out, she'd have to ask Skyra about that one later. She just simply nodded as she watched the fight, yet still listening to Laserbeak. IC: Skyra, XxethSkyra kept on parrying and dodging, but he started to throw in the occasional offensive swing as well. Xxeth stepped up his use of his mask power, increasing it to about what he could handle while sword fighting. It started to look like Xxeth was gaining the upper hand, Skyra was narrowly evading and parrying some of his more deadly blows, both Toa had small cuts appearing on their arms, chests, and even legs a bit, the fight was going so fast that only those who were trained well in sword fight or similar skills could keep up where the blades were striking. Xxeth may have been faster, but Skyra had more skill in swordplay, the whole time, Skyra had been simply adjusting to whatever pace Xxeth was using.Then, Xxeth managed to pull a feint, landing a sucker punch with his free hand, hitting Skyra in the face, knocking the Toa over. Xxeth swung for the kill.Only to be send flying backwards, Skyra used his Hau just in time, he stood up, shaking off the blow to the face, he spit out some blood. "I'll admit, you almost had me there brother. Come on then, get up! I know your not done yet." he panted as he caught his breath.Xxeth growled, and stood up, panting. "For once, we both agree on something." he charged at Skyra, and the fight continued.

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)Ketan watched as Itaku sprinted away, a half-smile playing about his face. Without a word, he got up, dusted himself off, and walked over to his scythe. He picked up the weapon and idly spun it in his hand, weaving a circle of silver in the clear air.That was too close... but I guessed correctly. No one knows greed better than I do, and I could see the avarice burning in his eyes. He didn't want to kill me, no; he wanted desperately to humiliate me and prove his worth. And I used that to lure him to his own defeat.But there was one variable left to solve: why had he let Itaku live? A few inches higher, and Toa of Iron would have impaled himself on the blade. Instead, Ketan had let his opponent escape unharmed, save for his pride.It took a moment, but Ketan recognized the reason for his weakness: it was the same emotion he had seen in Itaku's face. Greed. He hadn't wanted to kill the Toa because he could be useful. He was an able fighter, and could be easily controlled. He was an ideal henchman.I don't need a henchman. But to waste a perfectly good Toa because of a short temper... that would be a sin.Ketan frowned, then strapped the scythe to his back and continued on his way, little knowing that the real sin was not murder, and it had taken root in his heart.As he left, Matoran peeked out of doorways and windows, and slowly began to spill out into the street again. Le-Koro quickly returned to normal.

IC - Veira - Rahkshi FightingThe air was knocked out of her lungs as she struck the earth. She barely registered a blade swinging down on her neck. Think, Veira, think...This was Rahkshi she was dealing with. The very worst enemies that ever existed. What chance did she stand? Still, she had to fight. Using her power over gravity, she lightened her weight and shifted out of the way.Twisting, she swung her legs forcefully at the Rahkshi as to knock it over, then flipping up and jumping, stopping at its head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: MoylanThe Toa of Magnetism stepped out of the inn, hearing the chaos of the fight. Obviously something had gone wrong. Either Xxeth and his temper, or his brother and... whatever. She decided she'd have to be the one to settle this. Any other way and the two would end up killing each other. She walked dangerously close to the fight with a very angry frown upon her face."Alright you two, break it up before I have to take away your swords and magnetize the two of you together! If you two are going to act like bratty children, bickering and fighting like Brakas, then I'm going to have to step in and end this!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:The Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption was caught unexpectedly by Veira's feet, but it quickly sprung back up. It swung its staff at her head - she ducked just in time - and the Rahkshi's blow disintegrated a nearby tree stump into tiny particles. Before she could make it very far, though, the Rahkshi of Plant Control forced roots up from the earth, and they snaked around Veira as a cage, thickening by the instant.

test2.png

OOC: Nooo...don't interupt a duel! :oIC: MimiraMimira stepped in and tugged at Moylan's arm, "Wait don't there in the middle of a duel. Please, neither of them would be very happy with you if you interrupt it." IC: Skyra, XxethThe two combatant's were way too locked in combat to even notice Moylan, they kept on fighting intensely. Skyra seemed to be wearing down, Xxeth's mask of speed made it easier not to tire going so fast. *SCRAPE* The tip of Xxeth's weapon locked into Skyra's, the two katana's laser tips causing sparks to fly from each other. "Give up this pointless battle Xxeth, end it here." Skyra said through his clenched teeth."That's the plan brother!" Xxeth broke off the lock, and quickly swiped, catching the tip of his blade at Skyra's right eye, putting a permanent scratch on his mask.Skyra just stopped, he didn't move, his eye closed. Xxeth stopped, wondering if the blow had been serious, then Skyra's eye's opened, and it was clear to Xxeth the would was superficial. It was at this point that Skyra stopped holding back. He began to strike rapidly, completely on the offensive, Xxeth tried to match it with his superior speed, but it did little good against Skyra's precise strikes, keeping Xxeth on the defensive.

ooC: Sorry Snelly, but this is an epic moment to show Lans' tendency to cause trouble.IC: LansLans shook his head, "Look I enjoy fun, quite so in fact, but this," he pointed to the hug, "isn't fun, no," his fingered turned upwards, pointing the sky, "no that is fun. Up there, flying, being one with the wind, one with the sky. That is fun, that is enjoyment. That is what I want to do." Lans whistled and Claw-Wing soared down to him, the lithe Kahu landing gracefully next to Lans, "So, yeah I'll see you later." The Kahu then rose and took off.Lans was glancing down at the ground when he caught sight of duel, as a Gukko Force member it was his duty to stop fighting, it's what Lewa would do. He gestured Claw-Wing to soar down and as he did so, Lans drew one of his saifs, unfortunately in his hurry Lans didn't notice the Rama that was speeding towards him, the collision knocked him off balance and he and Claw-Wing quickly went hurtling down to the ground right between the two combatants. The Matoran quickly leaped to his feet and drew his other blade, setting himself up in a defensive stance. Karz, what have I gotten myself into.ooC: Sorry Snelly, it had to be done, Lans had to show his tendency to fail.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Hey, I'm almost finished with this duel here, stay out! :PIC: SkyraSkyra quickly sent a blast of air to get the matoran out of harms way and toward Onuzek. "STAY OUT OF THIS LANS, YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T INTERRUPT A DUEL!" He managed to say. What is he thinking!? That air-head.

Edited by Snelly

ooC: Uh, oh, you just ticked him off more than he already was.IC: LansLans, quickly flipped himself back up, and turned, Karz, it's Skyra, the fool, fighting here at the Gukko airfield. "Yeah, but you shouldn't be having a Karz-Forsaken duel on the airfield, you're gonna tear it up, and then what. Also while you're busy wasting time people are dying. Makuta is getting more active than normal. So take whatever bloody pride that made you accept this duel, and shove it somewhere else." The air-head.ooC: He's in trouble isn't he.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Crankcase, Crowbar and Hatchet had continued into the jungle after being randomly deserted by Naryth. They assumed he had fled at the Rahkshi screams, which the three of them did not recognise.It was not long before they had found Blackout outside Le-Koro. The four Skakdi then left the Wahi, in search of their fellow Phantoms.OOC: The aforementioned characters to Ga-Wahi.

"YOINK!"Tawk's pickaxe found it's way around Lans and drew him back to where the rest of the Squad was standing.Kylina matched Laserbeak's glare."I wouldn't be threatening anyone if I were you. Lans was simply attempting to intervene in what appeared to be an unfair and unmediated fight. You want to pick on him, we'll ALL flatten you."She turned to Lans. "What goes on outside stays there. If this is a premeditated duel with both sides consenting then we have no right to intervene unless..."She turned to Skyra. "Are you on duty Airman?" She asked.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Laserbeak, Le-KoroLaserbeak looked at Kylina. "Do I look like I go around beating up matoran on a daily basis?" She gestured to her weapons belt. "Do you see anything here that I could draw quickly, and unnoticed? Do I look like a combat specialist? I have manicured faux talons on my boots." She paused. "Apologies if I am on edge, but my bo- I mean, friend is in that duel and it's all I can do not to go in there and beat some sense into the both of them! Now cut me some slack!"

fK5oqYf.jpg