Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Helping Veira"I'll tell you what, if there is absolutely nothing I can do, then I will end it quickly. Until then, shut up, and let me help you." Laserbeak replied. There was little she could do by herself, but with Yasashiv's help....... "I have a friend with a mask of healing here. Just hold on long enough for her to get here, yeah?" She turned, and yelled to Yasashiv. It was a risk,but one she had to take. "YASASHIV! We have a wounded toa! I need you, ASAP!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Finally, she got one of the wood and bamboo-made lifts and was elevated up to the central platform of the village. She looked back at the note for the name and began to look around. But trying to find somebody in this village where everything seemed to be green was hard.She was looking around while walking around the village when she spotted somebody in very noticeable armour and a cast. As good a place to start as any other."Excuse me...I am looking for somebody. Maybe you can help me out."

IC: Draeverian Joskiir "Maybe you can help me out" came the voice from his right. WIth a snap motion that made the leather tie around his eyes flap in the wind, Draeverian spun his head in the direction of the new sound. Who knew I was so popular with the ladies here, DJ thought as a slight grin spread on his face. Still, having conversation with two others rather than just one could be interesting. "Sure I can help you quick-find, though I'm not sure I'll give you peace of mind," He started, then caught his new accent sharply on the tongue; "In other words, I'm as new as you. Been three months here, and I live just there." Draeverian pointed in the general direction from where he came, though little did he know there was a flower shop in the way of his pointing.

OOC: Aryll, Lightning Toa, in Battle with the Insect Control Rahkshi.IC: Being a master elementalist, Aryll grinned at the swarm of rather ticked off beetles. Placing his palms foward, he electrified the air around the beetles. This made the insects even more angry, and caused them to fly ever faster towards him.But they wouldn't make it that far.Sending massive waves of electricity at the beetles, Aryll had turned the air around his enemies into a spectacular bug zapper. Within a minute, nothing but large, smoking clusters of dead insects remained. A foul, burned stench filled the air.Sucking the remaining electricity from the air, Aryll turned his attention towards the Rahkshi. The Mongrel, busy fighting the other Toa, was rather distracted. He began focusing the energy into his gauntlets once again. With a battle cry, Aryll sent six bolts of lightning, with deadly precision, at the Rahkshi's back.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Entering batle. Jasik's a Toa of Air with a sword and two daggers. He wears a Kakama.IC: JasikJasik activated his Kakama, landing cleanly in front of Yasashiv and the others."Get her out of here," he said gruffly. "I'll cover your escape."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Hey, guys, I will reply to your Rahkshi stuff later. I just felt that this Kalama thing needed to be addressed publicly and immediately.Kalama:I give you a well-deserved second strike for deliberate disobedience, insolence, unrealistic playing, bad attitude, disregard for staff decisions, and overall unpleasantry. You've twice ignored my injuries (and mortalities) inflicted on your characters, and for this, you are henceforth banned from the BZPRPG for the next two months. If you come back before that time, I will be sure to punish you with the utmost severity. That out of the way, I will address the points you've brought up. Fell free to read, but not respond - after all, you're banned from all game topics right now. Let me take your points in order.First of all, you're not allowed to tell me I've screwed up. That tone is disrespectful, and as a staff member you can be sure I always mean what I do. If I miss details, that is my fault, but that does not mean that you can disregard all of my actions.With Tawk, I assumed that when you said "leapt on" the Rahkshi, you meant leaping on its back to attack the head - you can see this imagery makes sense. Thus, being atop the Rahkshi's back, I was able to disintegrate his legs. As for Onuzek, he may be heavy, but the Rahkshi have unbelievable strength. They can basically pick up/toss around whoever they want. They've lifted immense statues off of themselves with ease before. These adversaries are stronger than you'd like to believe.Your Mawk complaints: Kraata don't have teeth, but the suits of Rahkshi armor have sharp tooth-like edges. Rahkshi can and will bite. As for his hands, they were being held by a being with a gigantic amount more strength than he has, so I'd say that he couldn't do anything. Mawk is absolutely not fine. I killed him, and that's the way it is. You have to learn to accept that.As for Xavier, I really don't care what he was; don't blame me that your characters, who you think deserve special treatment, didn't stand out to me when I'm taking on about twenty others, trying to keep six different battles straight in my head. If you mentioned it "at least once," it was probably pages ago, and I probably missed or forgot it. I made an assumption about Xavier's race, which was wrong, I admit that. However, Toa or Matoran, he falls apart the same way. Perhaps even easier as a Matoran.You say you've been "nice enough" to let my attacks land; this is a delusion. You have no choice in the matter - when I hit you and I say it hurts, you are hurt. There isn't a debate in that. As a staff member, my injuries can be dealt whenever I feel like giving them, and in your case, my killings were clearly meant to be taken as a lesson in their graphic nature. IC punishments are a real thing, you know, so next time a host gives you one (most likely in about, I don't know, two months from now), take it and say "thank you" for not doing worse.As for respecting you, you haven't done an awful lot to keep my respect; blatantly disobeying the rules, arguing every point in their reprimand, and thinking that you're smarter than the system. The system exists because it works. I am a staffer, which means that you owe me your respect and obedience; if you don't like that, can't accept the punishments I dole out when you break the rules, there's an easy solution: don't play the game. Maybe you can realize if you want to keep playing after your little recess from the BZPRPG.You can call it pathetic all you want that I forgot the species of your character. Believe it or not, even when facing enemies as frustrating and immature as you, I do try my best to keep stuff straight and fair. This was one lapse in my memory; if you consider that to be license enough to disobey me, then something is very wrong with your idea of justice. Besides, whatever species he was, whatever place he stood in, whatever flaws you may point out in my attack, are all irrelevant. I decided to kill your characters, and I stated with the utmost clarity that these characters had been killed; both of these are within my powers as game host.I am trying, Kalama, harder than you probably guess or can understand; I'm the only staffer left right now, so I have to field every ball, every approval, every interaction request. The fact that I'm reviving the staff plot on top of all that, and granting the players the privilege of Rahkshi battles, which take up an immense amount of my time, makes my job even harder. I have other things to do in my life, Kalama; I could be doing my work, I could be reading a book, I could be watching TV, I could be learning my lines, I could be studying, I could be MOCing, I could even be eating some lunch. But instead, I devote a good measure of my time and energy this weekend to running a Rahkshi battle, to dealing with players, giving them valuable combat experience.

I'm playing triple the characters he is with more people than this right now and I don't feel overwhelmed. If I can do it, he can.

You're not trying, you said. That much is made clear to me. See you in two months. Edited by Nuju Metru
  • Upvote 1

test2.png

ooC: That's probably the biggest Ninja'ing I've had. IC: LansLans smiled in relief as he saw that he had killed the Rama, stepping forward he removed the his sword from the eye, and then sheathed both blades on his back. Then, realizing that he needed an aerial view, to better survey the battle, climbed up a nearby tree with the skill and grace only a Le-Matoran possess. That's when he saw it, from up above the tree he saw the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption kill his comrade Xavier. Lans was enraged, silently he leaped from the tree top, and towards the Rahkshi, both his blades poised downwards so that when he landed they would go through the Rahkshi back. Hopefully piercing the kraata. That is of course if he landed.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Gotta say I agree with you on that punishment, Nuju Metru. Also, sorry If I missed any attacks on Destian, I looked and didn't see anything.IC: Destian, Rahkshi BattlesDestian rolled to the side as soon as he saw his slash miss, barely avoiding the roots and branches.Getting back to his feet, Destian lifted his right hand, a large plasma ball ready to fire. "Kethyre! Move Away!" As soon as this was said, the ball was launched at the Rahkshi of Plantlife, hopefully hot enough to melt something important.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Fighting Rahkshi of ShapeshiftingIC: IraanusIraanus struggled to regain his breath after being slammed into the tree. He had lost his zamor launcher. Karz. Time to get up close and personal with the uglies. Taking a step forward, he regained his balance. Having succeeded in breaking the Rahkshi's left arm, he unleashed another burst of impact vision, this time at the shapeshifter's right arm.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Laserbeak, Helping Veira"Good, your here." Laserbeak said to Yasashiv. "We need to stop this bleeding, and repair any internal organs. It doesn't need to be perfect, it needs to keep her alive long enough to get to a doctor." Laserbeak was still applying pressure to the wound. "We'll need your mask, this is beyond what I can do without your help."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Attacking Rahkshi of AccuracyIC: VolinWith the Rahkshi distracted and bouncing off after a concealed foe, Volin took advantage of the situation to send multiple plasma blasts in its directions, along with three more arrows, the last of his batch. Just to make his projectile-based attacks more effective, he used his Matatu to try to hold the creature in place, attempting to immobilize it. Whether he would be able to keep it restrained for long was debatable but hopefully the little interuption would be just what he needed.

IC: Paka took note of its foe's slowed movements and the plasma bursts headed for it and readied itself to hop diagonally forwards in an attack. Such a movement would stop any plasma from hitting its body while allowing him to hit the foe in its defenseless moment.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: (Uar)Uar staggered backwards as the Molecular Disruption Rahkshi pushed him back with a staff, and readied another attack. However, seeing one of the combatants, a Matoran, have his limbs and head severed, he head being brutally displayed by the Rahkshi, nearly caused him to vomit. Quickly regaining his composure, the Toa of Ice dashed back 10 meters or so, stretched his arms in front of himself, and channeled all his elemental energy into an ice bolt, which he flung at the Rahkshi. If I miss with this, I'm doomed... he thought.OOC: Uar attacking the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Judge, Jury and Executioner: Nuju just pulled a Judge Dredd. Take this as an example people.Anyway, thanks Nuju for putting all this time into the game. I remember running BK a few years back. It's not easy. IC:"A poet I see. I can work with that." Kohra remarked, putting on a well-trained fake smile. She looked at the Toa of sonics he had been speaking with. "Though I didn't realize you were pre-occupied. Please, take your time and talk, I was hoping to speak to you in private. The matter is a bit too delicate for me to discuss it in public." the Vortixx said. Sometimes playing nice did pay off after all.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: In battle.IC: JasikJasik drew his sword and took up a defensive position, preparing to hold the creatures off in case they attacked the medics.Too many have died already... he thought. At that moment, he realized just how unlikely it would be that he would survive the day.OOC: ...please let him survive the day.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Stalking through the forest, a certain amoral Akrainid bared his teeth in confusion and suspicion.It's too quiet here... he observed, scaling a tree with impressive agility. Now that he was safe from any major predators, he could focus.And that means's something's either happening, or about to happen.Closing his eyes, he listened. ...Distantly, he could hear the telltale sounds of battle. He knew where he had to go.Stringing his bow, he started off, leaping through the trees in the direction of the fight.

helo frens

IC: Paka's peripheral vision caught a lone Le-Toa trying to protect some medics. Healers...Protect with a moderate amount of power.So the being created an illusion that the Le-Toa was a brakas and the area that the medics were was more of the fence. It did this while keeping the rest of its concentration on the Acurahk-a rather easy feat considering it wasn't using any more of its powers at the moment.OOC: Yeah, that shouldn't hold up all that long. It's just trying to buy the group a few seconds.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Veira - DyingVeira nodded appreciatively as the Toa began to heal her. Her vision had already returned. Someone was protecting the process- some tall, dark and handsome Le-Toa. ... The Toa turned into a Brakas before her eyes. She must be delusional. Yes, she was probably dead. Watching the battle as a spirit.She chuckled at herself. It was Paka, of course. That was the only explanation.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oh darn... I would've had sooo much fun going back and forth between Kohra and Mita, but alas... *sniffle*IC: Draeverian Joskiir Draeverian cocked his head and ground his cane a little bit into the planks. And what might THAT be, he thought to himself. Being alone while defenseless seemed like a really bad move. "If you follow the planks in that direction, it'll lead you to a healer's hut. He's a bit grave, but just be brave and say you're there for me, you'll see he's friendly. Though honestly, I don't know you, so it'd be a bit of a lie, so try and be sly."With a wave, he listened to the larger being, definitely heavier than a toa, move away in the direction he had suggested. That'll be interesting to walk in on...Turning back to Mita, Draeverian smiled and waited.

IC: JasikJasik crouched down, holding a sword as the Rahkshi battled on, distracted by the other combatants."How are you feeling?" he asked the injured Toa with a gentle smile.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Turning back to Mita, Draeverian smiled and waited.

IC - Mita - Le-KoroMita waited politely until Draeverian had finished talking with the other Toa. Once he was done, she resumed their conversation."...To answer your question: Yes, I play, in the most literal fashion." She grinned and strummed her guitar."Freelance bard with a knack for sound manipulation, that's me. I like to think that I can make a tune out of any situation. Try me!"

IC - Dorcha - Le Wahi:The jungle; damp humid and overall wet. A Ta Matoran at heart, Dorcha was naggingly repulsed by the feel of the environment he was in. The scwulching mud, the bugs biting in through his chain mail, as fine as it was. It made him wish he was a toa: that way he could turn this place into a duplicate of the charred forest. bug free, dry...But all this processed rapidly through his brain in a split second before he shut it down. He was on a mission, and taking his mind off that could be the worst thing he ever could do. He was already loathing the jungle, and wishing he had stuck to Ta Wahi, where he was most at home, and where his armor blended in well. But there were murderers and their ilk everywhere, such as the one he was tracking now. This Skakdi - how he hated the mention of that savage species in a mission -had killed two matoran and fled town before the law enforcement could find him. He had been hired to track down the culprit and bring him back, preferably dead.He could tell that he was making gain, as the tracks he was following became slowly more and more definite. Soon he would either find a cam, or an ambush, depending on how careful he was. He took more care now, and all sound vanished as he slipped from tree to tree. his armor was half coated with mud from the falls he had been the victim in the unfamiliar surroundings, and served to blend him all the better with his surroundings.All the same, it was a half camp half ambush that he came upon. Somehow, the Skakdi, of fire, with a flanged mace, a buckler and what seemed to be laser vision had about five second warning, and responded by firing an eye bolt, which Dorch casually dodged with a cartwheel, coming up in a crouch, and sending a war dart - over a foot long, with feathers on one end, and a barbed point on the other - at his foe's chest, only for it to misfire, and simply graze him. Another eye bolt flew at him, and he jumped forwards to land on another root, drawing both his swords at the same time. The Skakdi seemed pleased to close combat, and leaped forwards with a double slash of buckler and mace. Dorcha dodged by leaping under the Skakdi's legs, slashing but of them in the inside of the knee, and sending the brute to his knees, where a sword to the back ended his life.Dorcha was miffed a bit as usual: a day of tracking, all ended in a single minute.

IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Try you," Draeverian grinned, the game on again; "I'm not one for trying others on for size, 'till the end. Care for a battle royale, with music, my friend? May the best DJ win, well, that's my name."with a knuckle pop and movement of his jaw, Draeverian began to click and beat until he'd gotten a simple rhythm one could easily play to. It was a shanty styled beat, something he'd heard the le-koro bards use again and again. With any luck, this Mita would know it too. Unfortunately, he didn't have anything to transfer his music to so he settled into repeating the sounds himself. Over, and over again.

IC:Kohra in the meantime was talking a stroll across the plaform, taking in the sight of the jungle. She had never had time to do any sightseeing, but now she was stuck waiting for Mita and Draeverian to finish their little chat...and now song, apparently, so she took the opportunity. What is it with Le-Koro and music, anyway...? she wondered, while absent-minded looking after a couple of butterflies dancing in the air over the platform.She did not notice the stares of some of the passersby. Her dark arm was hidden and the rest of her body, even though accented by the black feathers rooted in her left shoulder, still had the attractive shape of a female Vortixx. Too bad the musician couldn't see it.OOC: Couldn't resist XD

IC - Mita - Le-Koro"Hm-hm," she hummed, trying to match her guitar to Draeverian's rhythm. "Let us cooperate, then. Bands make so much better music than a lone instrument, after all."Slight tuning. Much modulation."Oh, and a one, and a two, and a three, four, five..."OOC: Two musicians... how will this end? And we'll get to interacting with Kohra in a sec, I'm sure, especially if she ends up *daaaancing*. :lol:

Edited by Katuko

OOC: as an epic duet, of course. :P No need to PM me about your interactions now... I'm very much here. :P (for about fourty minutes that is.)IC: DJA crowd had started to gather around the two tuning musicians, the matoran unsure whether to place bets or sit in rows and enjoy. Such was the conjuction of two musical styles. WIthout adieu, Draeverian slightly shifted his beat to better match Mita's strumming and began to throw in whistles. Soon, birds had begun to flock around by the time the first phrase had ended, and he paused from his beats for a second. Whistling to each in turn, he soon had a sort of "whistled symphony" creating an orchestral backing to the more drunken lilt of the song. finished rehearsing his choir of aves, he went back to keeping time, nodding to Mita to go ahead and start her melody.

IC - Veira - BattlefieldVeira had closed her eyes to shut out the multiple fights going on. She slowly opened them to look at the Toa of air."Not so good," she said, attempting a smile, "But I'll survive. If I can get to a hospital."The Rahkshi's spade had cut sharper than a normal blade. It was probably designed to be painful, embedded with Makuta's power.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JasikJasik looked at the medics and nodded."You did a lot with the mask," he said to the medics. "But she no doubt has massive internal wounds. If I can use my Kakama and get her to the hospital, then come back, we can save her and not lose any combatants."He kneeled back down to the Toa and gripped her hand."Do you think I could move you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Well, Kapura got killed by Heuani and a bunch of Rahkshi, which in turn all players who managed to be here flocked too and Nuju is dealing out some heavy damage. I did not keep track of the battle too much so I don't know how each side is faring. But that's the gist of it.IC:Kohra found herself unconsciously starting to tap her foot along with the beat of the music. She stopped once she realized what she was doing. A crowd had gathered. That did not help her cause, but she would deal with it and be patient. She would need a lot of care and patience for her plan to work anyway.

IC - Veira - FightHer vision starting again to blur, the Toa of gravity nodded. She instinctively almost pulled her hand away, but kept it nestled in his. Getting out of here was more important than the possibility he meant harm."I don't have much of a choice." she agreed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jasik"Alright," he said, noticing the movement and gingerly picking her up, as if to show that his intentions were good. "Whatever you do, don't let go," he said.Cutting a path right through the trees, he activated his Kakama and began to speed towards Le-Koro.OOC: Jasik leaving battle. May return, may not.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: The Rahkshi had moved on before they were engaged in combat. Only one or two players actually found the trap pit Kapura's body was left in, I believe.IC - Mita - Le-KoroWhistling was followed by guitar, and soon enough the music was flowing easily. Mita noticed that it was really enhanced by some backing, and she made a mental note to get people to help her with future performances as well.She wrecked her brain for lyrics, but the unexpected pressure of having someone to impress forced her to wing it all on the fly."Whooooooooo lives in the treetops far into the woods?Le-Koro's! Mato-ran!They are happy and jolly and high-flying doods!Le-Koro's! Mato-ran!If Gukkos and Kahu are something you likeLe-Koro's! Mato-ran!Then you'll like this village, or you c'n take a long hike!Le-Koro's! Mato-ran!(... Ready?)It's a bright! Green! Village!Bright! Green! Village!Bright! Green! Village!And it is full ooooooof Maaaatoooo-ooo-raaaaan!"..."That... was my worst song ever. I apologize." Mita blushed ashamedly under her mask. Finally a village who liked song, and she had nothing good. Public embarrassment in front of a big crowd of Matoran. Yup. She should jump off the tree and be done with it, she thought.OOC: Yes, it's the Spongebob melody. XD

Edited by Katuko

IC: Laserbeak, BattleLaserbeak nodded to Yasashiv, they'd done all they could. The toa wiped her bloodstained hands on the ground. She continued to watch the beattle from the distance, unsure of what to do. Her abilities were useless here, she was a hand-to-hand fighter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Veira - Forest heading to Le-Koro"That won't be a problem." replied Veira with a smile warped in pain.She nearly cursed at the way the response sounded. She had meant it as in the fact that she didn't want to fall, but... She sighed. Maybe he wouldn't notice, or would take it how she had meant it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JasikLuckily, Jasik was very good at interpreting statements."Good," he said, skidding to a halt after a couple minutes. "We're here," he said, bringing her into a hospital.Almost immediately, a doctor came up to him, eyes wide."What happened to her?!?" he yelled, clearly in shock. Jasik shook his head and met the doctor's eyes squarely."Rahkshi."The hospital went quiet at the word, and the doctor whimpered."Rah-Rahkshi?""Six of them, in the jungle. Chances are she's just the first."The doctor gulped and wheeled out a stretcher, setting Veira on it gently. Jasik stopped the stretcher on the way to the ER and bent down beside her."I'll be here when you get out, okay?" he asked with a genuine Le-Koro grin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Veira - HospitalShe decided not to tell the doctor she'd taken them all on by herself. He might not be so sympathetic to her situation. She nodded to his grin, returning it. Somehow...he being there was more comforting than, say, Paka, who would show up as something he wasn't. She wa say something, but pain caught the words in her throat and she was overall choked up by recent circumstances. She hadn't expected anyone to care. She had expected everyone to leave her to die. They had their own problems. Her expression softened. Someone cared.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.