Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reaver'No one cares about me, they just leave. "Never mind about the tortured Le-Toa who clearly needs help, let's go have some fun!" they think. They obviously don't like me if they keep going on like that.' When she heard that he wasn't going to fight him, she looked at her feet, and sighed. 'Then I'm very sorry.' She suddenly pulled out her Daggers, and dived for his legs, intending to slice his ankles.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Jaron:Jaron moved his legs slightly, keeping his feet out of the way of Reaver's daggers. At her confused expression, he smiled. "I never said I wouldn't dodge them, did I?" He asked jokingly. He held out a hand to Reaver."I'm sorry that we all ran off without you, Reaver," Jaron said to her, sincerely. "After we heard it was Tillian's birthday, we all got kind caught up in that. Sorry we left you back in Ta-Koro, too, I probably should have tried to find you when I left." He chuckled, slightly bitterly to himself. "They ran off without me too, in that instance," he said to Reaver."Alright, Reaver, come with me. I'll try to do what I can to make this right," he said, leading the female Toa away from the inn, towards the heart of the city.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Jaron:Jaron put his arms about Reaver, taking a risk in hugging her, but it was worth it. "Don't worry, Reaver," he said to her quietly. "I'll make sure they apologize." He grabbed her arm, leading her farther toward the edge of the village. There was a small clearing in the trees, not even a platform was built there.Jaron walked in there, sitting on a small stump. This was the calmest place on the island he knew, calmer than the gentle seas of Ga-Wahi, calmer than the whispering echoes in the tunnels of Onu-Wahi. He didn't remember when he'd been here before, he just remembered this place.He closed his eyes while sitting on the stump, then opened one slightly to look at Reaver. "Close your eyes," he said to her. "Listen to the things around you. It'll help-I know from experience." He leaned back into the tree behind him, humming slightly.OOC: Snelly, we went the complete opposite way. :PAlso, this is my last post for the night. Zealokan, please don't maim Jaron. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: ReaverShe closed her eyes, tears still streaming from them, and listened. Suddenly, she could hear every kio of the jungle, all the creatures within, the undisputed serenity. 'It's... beautiful.' She opened her eyes and smiled at Jaron. 'Thank you.' She hugged him tighly, and may or may not have kissed him on the cheek. She scratched the back of her head, her face red with embarrassment.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Shady - DebutA toa of earth turned up to watch a rather strange play. So far, it had been horrid. The stage had caught flame (strange; it was just what he'd wanted to happen.) It was halted. Anyways, the reason he was here was to meet his rather eccentric friend. A Ga-Toa had taken a seat beside him with a wink that made him cringe."If I could rearrange the Matoran alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together."He cringed. It was one thing when a guy used such a horrible pick-up line, but a girl? This was just pathetic. He leaned in closer, smiling cynically."Too bad 'U' is the first letter in the word 'ugly'."He was soon alone again. Independency! It was an amazing feeling. Where was his "partner in crime?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VibayaA small wafting stream of smoke rose into the air above the crowd. To anyone, it would just look like someone was smoking. But to anyone who knew Vibaya, they would know that he wasn't a smoker, and that the cloud meant something entirely different. It signaled his presence, like a sign pointing right to his location.But it was only natural, he was in fact of a species thought extinct, and the smoke was nothing more than part of life to him. He had not even been watching the play, there was something different on his mind at the time, as he looked at the backs of the orphans, trying to sense if it was time that any of them were destined to die. But nothing, it was not up to him to kill them, atleast not at the current time. But, there was always someone who's death was just waiting, waiting for Vibaya.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Eh, I'm bored, and don't feel like going to bed. :P Skyra can 'entertain' Vibaya for a bit if you want Zoma. :DIC: Skyra"I'm gonna go get some fresh -hic!- air..." He said to the completely smashed Laserbeak, she seemed too drunk to notice, he figured she'd be fine on her own for a few minutes.He might not have been as drunk as Laserbeak, but he couldn't hold as much liquor as her, he was...pretty drunk, he bumped into Vibaya with his wheelchair, as he hadn't really been paying attention to where he was going. "Wha...-hic-" He looked up at Vibaya. "Oh...pardon me...-hic!-"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Guys, sorry, but I specifically said 'from a distance' in the first post. Therefore, you cannot see him, so you don't know where he is, so you can't use your mask to stop him moving or nod your head at him. I will return to Havon's attack and pretend what followed didn't happen, except the putting out of the fire.Not godmodding, because the things you did wouldn't have been possible.IC: IncursoIncurso did a jump-y backflip thing, and landed a safe distance from the flames. He then cooled the air around them, putting them out."It would appear your friends put the fire out. Time to go." And like that, he turned and sprinted towards Le-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: VibayaHe slowly turned his head towards Skyra, his four cold eyes staring right into the Toa like unnatural daggers. He seemed to almost be scanning over the Toa for some reason, as if searching for something. "You are not among those I am to meet, why do you speak to me?" He was blunt and to the point, whatever it was he was looking for, Skyra didn't have it. What the Toa didn't know was that he was being searched for a sign, a sign that Skyra was destined to die.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Shady - PlayHe smelled smoke. Vibaya had finally found it in his heart to actually get here. Adorable."You are not among those I am to meet, why do you speak to me?" Here we go again.Shady made his way to the source of the smoke, ready to let loose a bombardment of criticism.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: HavonHavon let him go, the piraka wasn't worth it, besides, they had a play to finish. "So sorry about that everyone!" He called to the audience, "We will continue the play..." He looked at the stage. "After we do some minor...repairs..." He ran backstage to find Miha. "Miha! Now that we have been delayed...who is playing as the troll? Someone has to do it...and I didn't see and troll out on the stage." Havon hoped to clear this up.OOC: Just make Miha inside some kind of elaborate puppet or something for the troll. :PIC: SkyraSkyra had cheated dead enough times, though this guy didn't know that, and that really wasn't important to Skyra at the moment either. What was on his mind was this extremely rude and blunt character. "Sorry." Skyra said rather coldly, seemingly annoyed. "It's just...you bumped into me...is all. -hic!-" Skyra turned the wheelchair around to leave, something told him he should just walk...roll away.

IC: Vibaya"It was a little difficult for me to do, I suppose. I have not moved from this spot, and I managed to bump into you. Rater remarkable." His tone was not of mocking, it was more a statement than anything, but the sarcasm could still be slightly detected among the calmness of the Kale Roho's voice. "Terribly sorry, it will not happen again, I assure you." The emphasis was clear, and the meaning should have been easy enough to realize.He was threatening a guy in a wheelchair.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Shady - TalkingZlynn came to stand beside Vibaya, arms crossed. He was smirking, but mostly because of his accomplice's veiled use of sarcasm. It was the feeling of sending a kid off to college. I've raised you to this point, and...oh, you're just a chip off the old block!"Woah, Vibaya," he said with mock concern, "I think this guy has death in his destiny."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SkyraSkyra could tell by his tone this guy meant business. "Oh ho ho ho! Someone else that loves the finer points of sarcasm as well? How peachy." He had a rather cocky grin on his face. "So, you really want to fight a guy in a wheelchair? Go ahead if you want. I won't beat you too bad." Skyra rolled his wheelchair around to face Vibaya, he was a good 20 feet away from him.Yeah...I can do this...just um...stay defensive...

Edited by Snelly

IC - Shady - Talking"Are you kidding or something...? I've skinned fish of higher caliber than you. You're not the type to go at with killers, take it from me."He wrinkled his nose at Skyra."An invalid like you wouldn't make it through round one."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC; Vibaya"No, I can clearly see that it is not of my destiny to kill him, therefor I can not act against him" The Kale Roho replied in a dry voice. He wasn't going to kill, or even try to kill Skyra. He didn;t just follow what he felt at the moment, he followed what he saw as destiny, passed down by the twin gods. And killing Skyra was not part of that destiny. "I will not fight you. Go roll your chair off the edge of the Koro." He remarked, turning away.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra"Invalid? First of all, I've faced uglier and much more dangerous people than you two. Secondly, I'm not an invalid, I'm merely recovering from a recent injury, you're lucky I can't use both my legs right now! Thirdly, if you both are really killers, then as a Gukko Force Officer, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave my koro." Skyra had a serious look on his face now, this guys were here for something..sinister...he knew that much, he couldn't walk away from that with a clear conscious. "I'm Commander Skyra, Toa of Air! And don't you forget it!"

Edited by Snelly

IC - Shady - Talking"Alright Skyra, toa of lame. If you're going to be that way, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly leave me and my friend alone. Your petty comments about your rank show just how insecure you are. A real commander would resonate his position with pride and power. Then again, I would expect nothing less from a drunken neanderthal who threw an accusation at my friend here after randomly rolling into him."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vibaya"You wish me to leave this Koro? I do not see why, I am not the intruder upon this land. My people ruled this island before your villagers arrived and forced them into near extinction. So please, leave my island."His second pair of eye noticed the note, but he would look into it later.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SkyraSkyra just looked at the two with blank stares. "Well, you're the ones who were talking about killing. Forgive me for taking that the wrong way." He said, scoffing. He turned to Vibaya. "And also, nothing against your people or anything but...I have no idea what your talking about. And leave the island? I'm pretty sure that's not possible." "How about this? Stay in the koro if you like, throw a party for all I care! But as for leaving you and your friend alone, no, I don't have to do that, in fact, I'm required to do the opposite, I have to investigate all possible threats, and no offense, but you two are very, very suspicious...sorry if that sounds like profiling, but well....it kinda is."

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian smiled serenely. Almost as if through a fog, he watched his chest rise and fall while he breathed. Emotia's head bobbed softly up and down every time he did, and he realized suddenly that she was asleep. He leaned his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes.And for the first time in almost two days, Tillian fell asleep.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Shady - Talking"You obviously haven't taken the time to research all the other species around you, or you would know that my friend is right."He frowned. This guy was not going to follow them around."Look, we have rights just like anyone else, and it is illegal to your toy soldiers on us without proof. Go chase extremists. Beat it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:Except Havon knew where you were. And Fiva was watching where the arrows came from. He's not an cool dude, he came in to fight when he had located your character. Execpt I was offline and couldn't tell you this...IC:Miha"I don't know, I was hoping we coudl recruit Snelly." Miha said. "But he went off to go get drunk before I could ask him. I think we're just gonna have to use the backup puppet."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon"Oh, we have a back up puppet? Well, that works I guess." IC: Skyra"I'm pretty sure I haven't violated any of either of your rights yet. And I don't plan on doing so. Besides, as long as were all on public ground, I don't see what the problem is."

IC:Miha"Yep, and I deployed some Toa with a Matatu to guard the stage. Nothing will interrupt us again." Miha said, looking at the not all that damaged stage. "The stage looks good enough. You and Virthee are back on stage in three... Two..."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: I understand Vorex, but he's a little busy at the moment.IC: Vibaya"Not surprising, very few are smart enough to know ad understand the history of this island, and the Kale Roho. I am sure you would try to deny the slaughter, the death, that your people caused, all the while, trying to eliminate an entire species." Vibaya commented, exhaling deeply and making a large cloud of smoke. "This village is built, like all of the others, on the corpses of my brothers and sisters. It has no right to be here, and you authority is wasted by trying to change the ways of the people who were on this island first."Quite simply, Skyra had made Vibaya angry, and though they could not see it under his cloak, his hands went for his weapons. "Your very existence on this island is a violation of my rights."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra"Cool story bro. Not that I can really believe that Turaga Matau or any of the other Turaga could of ever allowed such a slaughter. And telling my that my existence is a violation on the very island I was born on...is rather insulting. What would you want us to do anyway? Try to leave? Makuta's pretty much made it impossible to leave, if it's anyone's fault that your people were slaughtered I'd blame him!"

OOC: Gah, all my characters are inactive. :(IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone walked casually through the 'streets' of Le-Koro. Occasinally stopping to look at the various products out on display. He didn't like the fact that a lot of beings were staring at him, but that happens when you have four arms.What he was really looking for is a place to buy a new Kanohi. His old one had been damaged in a fight.OOC: He's open for interaction. Well, untill I get really bored and inturrupt Snelly, Zoma, and SG's 'discussion'. :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vibaya"You, are a fool. You think that being born on this island means anything to me when I have been here since before your people even showed their disgusting masked faces. You are still an intruder upon this island, and you are lucky that I sense nothing in your destiny that would make me act. And to leave, or to die... both options work just as well for cleaning this island of filth." He laughed, audibly, which was not common for him. "Makuta is one of the twin gods, and as these eyes witnessed much of the slaughter, I can tell you that it was not of his doing."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled. He managed to make Reaver happy without getting himself maimed in the process. However, looking around, he noticed the sun starting to rise. He stretched himself, and grabbed Reaver."We should head back to the others," he said to her, pulling her along to the inn.IC-Ryllia:Ryllia yawned, the sunlight streaming in through the window waking her up. She got out of her bed, and walked over to where Onuzek was sleeping. She shook him awake."It's morning, in case you can't tell," she said to him, then walked off to get ready for work.

profiles i guess

IC: OnuzekHe woke when Ryllia had shaken him. The big Toa opened his eyes, and sat up. Yeah, it had felt good to sleep for a while.Getting out of the bed, he walked into the bar, and then out the door. He spotted Jaron and Reaver, and waving to them he said sleepily, "Mornin' Jaron, Reaver. Where was Reaver last night? Onuzek didn't see her at all."IC: NikilaShe had fallen asleep, and was just waking up now.IC: KarkhalmHe reached the edge of the jungle, and to the other Vortixx said, "We best continue on now. Walking around in the jungle at night is not something I look fowards to."He then disappeared into the trees.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Gah, all my characters are inactive. :(

OOC: ORLY?!IC: Soon, the two Vortixx were nearing Le-Koro. After passing through a rather beautiful path surrounded by huge, vibrant flowers, they came to Lake Kanae, and above it, cradled in some of the tallest trees on the island, was the village of air."Here we are..." Readra began, trying to sound confident and without awe. But this attempt failed miserably, and he trailed off, by which point his jaw was hanging open stupidly at the sheer beauty of the scenery. Again, a brief thought that he intended to burn it down one day haunted his mind, but it was quickly quelled.