Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kethrye:"Er- If one of us cares about the musical, Perhaps we should just go and talk with Matau," Kethrye said. "I believe that is what we traveled here to do, correct?"

IC:Cy answered Aelynn,"Hold on-I want to know a little about this village first. If you want to go, up to you." He turned to Mahdrik, holding out a fist for the Toa Salute, "Most folks call me Green Tornado. Green or Tornado for short. I'm one of the defenders of Le-Koro- I help out the Gukko Force on an informal basis. Tell me about this village by Lake Pala-I've heard rumors of it in the area. I doubt I would be a permanent resident, as my home is here, but I might be able to help you on an occasional basis. I'm sure Makuta is rather opposed to the idea of new settlements."OOC:Basically asking for a summary of the events since our last encounter and enough info to bring Cy to the village. Also, you have a map of Pala Koro, correct? I'm looking for a spring break project and might like to try out my Blender skills on your settlement.

IC: Madrihk (Le-Koro)"Just one moment, Kethrye. If you would like to go ahead and request an audience, that would shorten the wait a bit, while I finish my chat with these people."Madrihk turned back to the Toa he was currently conversing with, this time focusing on Cy. He met the salute presented to him with his own fist."Nice to meet you, Tornado. I guess I should introduce myself properly. I am Madrihk, leader of the Island Liberation Squad. We have indeed put up a growing camp by the lake, and so far it's all been well. At the moment we are careful not to draw too much attention, since even though we could easily throw up some massive stone buildings with our elemental power, we have not done so yet."The Toa of Ice lowered his voice somewhat, so that he wouldn't draw too much attention by talking loudly about the events."When we arrived, there was already a fortress built there, though its owners were... out for lunch, so to say. Makuta leveled it soon after with a furious storm. Then again, we were not prepared, and there was no one able to defend the structue. I am sure we could have saved it if we had only had more weather-resistant Toa around. As it were, we all sat inside, battered from fights with Rahi in the woods, and had no say in the matter. After that it has all been quiet, though, and the Rahkshi recently encountered in the jungle were driven off."Madrihk held out his map and sketch of the village."I am certain that if we could make this place function as a trading outpost and expand the population somewhat, then we would be just as safe as the other villages of Mata Nui. Xa-Koro is pretty new too, and it still persists."

IC: Skyra"Blah, blah, blah...would you quit your whining? All I'm hearing is, 'I was here first, I was here first!'" He said this in a mocking high pitch voice. "Now really, unless you have undeniable proof that we Matoran, Turaga, and Toa 'slaughtered' your people, I'm not buying it. Personally I just think your full of braka's dung. And Makuta's no god, he's just a monster."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VibayaHe said some things in the language native to his people, but... they were best left untranslated. "You are as foolish as the rest. I can't see why your species are born with only a portion of a brain, but I suppose that such primitive and violent creature has no use for logical thoughts and reasoning." He still seemed rather calm, even if he was getting angrier by the moment. "Makuta, mungu wa kifo, nisamehe kwa nini mimi sasa, kwa kuwa si ​​kupewa amri, lakini kwa ajili ya watu wangu, lazima hatua." He spoke, then drew his Wind and Fire wheels out, leaping violently at Skyra.OOC:

"Makuta, mungu wa kifo, nisamehe kwa nini mimi sasa, kwa kuwa si ​​kupewa amri, lakini kwa ajili ya watu wangu, lazima hatua."

Means

"Makuta, god of death, forgive me for what I do now, for you have not given an order, but for my people, I must act."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Gah what am I doing trying to have Skyra pick a fight while in a wheelchair...ah well... :PIC: SkyraSkyra activated his Hau the moment Vibaya drew his weapons, Skyra watched as he bounced harmlessly of of him. Simultaneously, he drew one of his katanas from the sheathe on his back. "Come on then! Let's see which one of us really only has half a brain!" As he said this the wind began to pick up intensely. The leaves in all the trees around swayed back and forth violently, people's loose objects such as hats were lost to them. Though it wasn't strong enough to do any harm to his opponent...yet...it was more of an ominous warning.

IC: VibayaJust as sudden as the attack had started, the weapons were once again hidden, leaving the only person holding a weapon to be Skyra. And the only ones who had seen the attack were Skyra, Vibaya himself, Shady, and possibly Incurso, who Vibaya knew was watching. To anyone else, a sudden wind had picked up, and a Toa was shouting at an unarmed foe while holding a Katana.He commented calmly. "Now, watch your temper. It is very improper for the Gukko force's members to act in such unexpectedly violent ways. I have merely been informing you of your lacking historical knowledge, and you threaten me with a blade... how... pitiful."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LaserbeakLAserbeak had her katana drawn in a flash, and a fierce grin on her face. She was still a competent fighter, despite her drunken state. "Stay away from Skyra." She said with mock sweetness. "Or I'll have to harm you. And you threatened him first, I'll have you know. And drew your weapons first."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: lolz, Snelly, its a wonder that any of your characters are still alive. :PIC: HakilveA sudden wind picked up. And he heard someone shouting. When the Toa of Stone had reached the area, he saw two Toa of Air, both with their weapons drawn (And one in a wheelchair) facing off against two other beings."Uh.... What?" he said, confused.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSkyra just started playing around with his katana, swinging around harmlessly. "Really? Your gonna play that game?" Skyra just chuckled, then Laserbeak showed up. And here we go.... "Good timing honey...""Look, you really think the people of this village, who trust me and I in return trust them, are gonna believe you over me? You piraka, there's a lot more unity here then your pessimistic mind could ever comprehend. So, for threatening an officer, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave...and non-compliance will result in force." As more people seemed to start noticing there little 'arguement', he just smiled, the majority of them would side with him, he knew it.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Vibaya"What weapon? Am I armed with anything at all? I do not think that I am." He commented, almost boredly now. "And I believe it was he who started this, and I am rightful to return insults and threats as I see fit. So, put aside your weapon, child, and maybe nothing harmful will happen to this uneducated being."Then he looked at Kakilve. "Apparently, he is a Gukko Force Member... and lacks a knowledge of history, which he gets mad when corrected. Not sure who the girl is, though I suspect she is working with him.He looked towards Skyra. "So I suppose that because of my knowledge threatens you, and I merely returned you very, very unpleasant attitude, that I am in the wrong? I thought that this villages followed the Turaga, not blindly led by officers who remove anyone who does not see eye to eye with them."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra"Ah put a sock in it! I'm not even angry, just slightly...annoyed. I'll tell you want, if you want, we can go to Captain Kongu, or even Turaga Matau, and let them figure this out. Or if you don't want to bother with the hassle you could just leave..."Skyra looked at Hakilve, "And I have my weapon draw in self-defense thank you, he had his weapon draw, and he was about to lunge at me, then he decided to get smart and pretend to be the victim."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: trololololololololololololol.*deep breath*IC: OnuzekHe heard someone call his name, alone with something about Skyra being threatened. He didn't really like that. At all."Onuzek will be right back," the massive Toa said to Jaron.He lumbered over to them and asked, "Who is?"IC: HakilveHe decided it was best to leave when a gigantic Toa of Gravity came over.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VibayaHe removed his twin weapons from under his cloak. "Wind and Fire wheels. They are highly useful for disarming and parrying blows, but have a rather noticeably limited use for harming others, as you can likely see. The only way to harm someone with these is to be right up close to them, which I currently am, and previously was, not."He sighed, putting the weapons away. "If you wish to speak to the Turaga of Kongu, them I see no reason not to. Maybe they will be surprised to see one of my kind is still alive."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vibaya"Excellent, most excellent. But I see that you have chosen another of the guards, most likely a close friend of yours. Is that really fair to anyone who you turn against? I did not think it was. Let me do one thing before I leave this play." He unexpectedly started holding in his breath, for some unknown reason.Suddenly he breathed out a think cloud of black smoke, which had been building up from not being able to escape through his mouth. It only took a few moments to clear. But by then, he was already gone.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Oh yes I do. XDIC: VibayaBut still, he got away. The increase in gravity was countered by his natural ability to hover. meaning instead of gliding out without a footprint, he had to run. The problem was, running was not exactly as stealthy as hovering, as he had wanted to do. But still, he was gone.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra"Bah, let him go...he's doing exactly what I wanted him to do...leaving." He turned to Laserbeak. "Yeah, I feel a headache coming on as well, though probably not as bad as yours, let's go back to the tavern."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: *shakes fist in air*Darn custom species! :PIC: OnuzekHe growled, "Grrr..... he got away.....""Wait? Skyra wanted him to go? Onuzek could have made him."IC: Hakilve"What the heee......." he said, when the smoke filled the area.He shook his head, and turned away, seaching for a place to buy a new mask

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:"What guy?" Jaron asked Skyra. "That weird, four-eyed creature? The Kale Roho" Jaron laughed. "I wouldn't worry about him, his people love to say things like that." Jaron frowned, pulling out another book of his, surprisingly not a rule book. There was an empty space on a shelf next to him, however.. "Hmm...let's see, where are they..." He flipped through a few pages, before stopping."Aha, here we are...let's see...The Kale Roho are an exiled species on the island of Mata Nui, formerly the rulers of the land. The last Kale Roho believe that the Toa, Turaga, and Matoran launched an extermination campaign on them, to try and kill them off, but this isn't true. In actuality, it was their sciences and natural nature that killed them. They excessively regulated every facet of their society, leading to their downfall..." Jaron frowned, and put up the book."Well, that's enough on them. And don't worry, Skyra, there aren't many left. I think he's one of the last three or four that are still extant upon the island." Jaron pulled out his long knife, tossing it boredly. He then looked up at the stairs, where Nikila was descending them, yawning."Hello, Nikila," Jaron said happily. "Did you sleep well?" He then looked at all the others, excluding Ryllia and Reaver. "By the way," he began, "Once Tillian and Emotia get down here, I feel that we owe somebody an apology." He looked over at Laserbeak, the person who had dragged them along in the whole party mess.IC-Ryllia:"Jaron, put that book back where you got it," Ryllia said, swiping at her friend. "The last time you came here, it cost me nearly 700 widgets to replenish our library." She then looked back over to Onuzek."Onuzek, dear, do you think you could try and get the tables set back together? Knowing Jaron, he probably picked the people who eat the most they can. At every meal." She walked back into the kitchen, grabbing some gukko eggs to make omelettes.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Grochi, that book is seriously wrong in more ways than I can even list. Their species are not exiled, only select members were exiled for their crimes. The Kale Roho do not believe in any extermination campaigns in the slightest, it was the actions of the Matoran. It was not anything they did, but the Matoran which lead to the near extinction of the Kale Roho, taking away needed resources, ruining important land, etc. Their own nature and sciences caused nothing.And the regulations, you really have no idea what you're talking about in the matters of this species.Obviously, that book was very erroneously written, likely by the Matoran, who knew nothing of the great kale Roho.Your book, is wrong. XDIC: VibayaLikely much to Incurso's surprise, VIbaya seemed to appear near him. "An arrow, in the middle of a conversation? Not exactly subtle, were we? And the arrows trajectory was too easily tracked." Then, he disappeared again. He would wait for Shady to move to somewhere less open before speaking to him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Exactly, it's the erroneus views of the matoran. I'm just adding needed depth to the views of the Matoran species. :PIC-Kal:Kal yawned, walking around Le-Koro. He had walked off, and he noticed his uncle Dendron's shop. Funny, he'd moved to Le-Koro. Oh well, he could still go in and speak."Uncle Dendron?" He called when he walked in. "Are you here at all?"OOC: Mata-Nui, I think he is finally coming back...

profiles i guess

IC: Onuzek "Uh... Ok," he said, forced himself to focus on something else, and lumbered over to the three tables. The big Toa picked two of them up in his claws and set them next to the third. He then used some of his element to move the chairs into place. "All done," he said happily.IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone finally decided on a new mask, a Hau. He brought it over to the matoran at the counter and asked, "How much for this Great Hau?"The matoran looked at him funny and said, "Great? Thats not a Great mask. The only Great mask here is the one you're wearing. And this."The matoran pulled out a dull gold Mask of Quick Travel. It had a lage crack over one eye hole and didn't look like it worked.Hakilve took it anyway, trading in his Mask of Growth for it.He left the shop, the new Kanohi on his face. The Toa of Stone decided to test it out some.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I just hope Skyra doesn't end up as a NEX target. XDIC: SkyraSkyra went up to the bed, gotta out of his wheelchair and limped up onto the bed, laying down next to her. Normally he'd want to talk, as usual, but he decided to leave her be.

IC: IncursoIncurso was not surprised, nor had he lost the other murderer. His keen observation skills had allowed him to follow his colleague's shadow, despite the smoke."And disappearing in a cloud of smoke is, of course, subtle." Incurso replied, coldly. "And I find a well-timed arrow can help one out of situations such as conversations, especially when there are more important matters at hand."

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: He might, Snelly...someday. :evilgrin:IC-'Raxa':Raxa hid in his treee, watching the Matoran walking along. He had the enemy of NEX sighted in his crossbow, walking on the edge of the Koro. Raxa looked around, seeing nobody watching. Wait-there was a light in one of the windows. He pulled on the lever of his weapon, sending a bolt flying silently through the air. Direct hit-the light went out. And the matoran didn't even notice.Raxa cocked his crossbow, looking through the scope again. The matoran had walked farther away from anybody there-presumably frightened by the light being broken. The Toa of Crystal smiled. The matoran was leaning over the edge, watching the river. Raxa slowly pulled on the lever, and the crystal bolt flew into the back of the Matoran's skull. It shattered, falling into powder along the back of the being's head. Raxa sighed bitterly, hooking his crossbow onto his back.He walked away, thinking. He'd much rather have captured the Matoran than kill him, but he was too dangerous to the organization. He walked back to where Incurso and Vibaya were supposed to meet with him. He walked in out of the shadows of the trees. "Geriam, the Ga-Matoran, is dead. My mission is complete." He looked at the arguing beings. "What did you two do now?" He asked, annoyed.OOC: Okay, V-3, I made him. Have fun.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Looks like NEX's best are all centered in one Koro so far... interesting. But Vibaya is here for a different reason, he's only meeting Shady.IC: VibayaHis voice rang out a reply to Incurso. "It's more subtle than just running, isn't it? And a well aimed arrow really can assist, when it is in the back of the other being's head." Then silence once again, before a few more words. "Any news of NEX's current planning, I hear he's taking to targeting the dangerous ones now, not that I mind in the slightest."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vibaya"I currently have two targets, of which I am afraid I am not able to speak to anyone of, including my fellow NEX agents. But should I succeed, the information will be revealed. Not before then, not in the case of failure." He was still hidden, waiting for a chance to speak to Shady.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incurso"Thought as much. Two targets, though? That's unusual." Incurso continued to speak. Incurso did not often speak, but he felt he could relate to Vibaya, as he was one of the few people he trusted enough to talk to.Although that still didn't mean Incurso trusted him very much...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill