Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian opened his eyes and smiled softly, stretching with an innocent yawn as he sat up in his bed. Beside him, Emotia still slept, laying peacefully, arms outstretched and looking positively gorgeous. Still smiling, he threw on a clean t-shirt and pair of jeans before walking downstairs."Morning, guys," he said, waving to the assorted group. "There you are, Reaver. I looked for you yesterday."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Dekuna): The inside of the huge troll costume/puppet, Dekuna was preparing to walk out onstage. He thought that either of the Skakdi could have done better as a troll, even without the costume. Since they weren't in the Hau Karda, however, he had been stuck with the role. Be evil he thought. Be a stupid great brute.The curtain opened, showing the troll pacing back and forth in his castle and occasionally hitting something with his club. He sang to the incoming divers:"Oh, I'm the big bad trollI'm big and green and hairyI'll keep you from your goalAnd give death to the unwaryThe princess is mineHere in my giant castleI'll toss your bodies in the brineSo that us you cannot hassle."

ppg2.png

IC: MimiraMimira was behind the troll, with a chefs hat, stirring a pot. "Oh, you horrible troll! Making me, a princess, cook your dinner! A hero will come and save me! And defeat you, you great....sinner!" "Oh, and your meals 'done', here..." She threw a giant piece of 'steak' at the troll, but it was easy to throw because it was really just made of styrofoam, it the troll dead on in the head.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: HakilveHe focused on a spot about ten meters from him, ready to test out the new mask.Here goes nothing...The Toa of Stone willed himself to travel to that point. He felt a rush of energy...... and nothing happened."What?" he said out loud.With his Mask of Growth all he had to do was will himself to get bigger, but with the Mask of Quick Travel he found out that it was a bit different. He focused on the spot again, this time willing himself to be at that point, instead of traveling to that point. he felt a rush of energy again, and this time he disappeared. And reappeared at the spot he was focused on.Awesome.He then began to warp around the village.OOC: Open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Morning, big guy," said Tillian, clapping the other Toa of Gravity on the shoulder with a grin. "How'd you sleep, man?"OOC: TRO. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"Yes." Skyra said in a half moan, too tired to elaborate further. "How many did you drink exactly? I lost count..."IC: EmotiaEmotia opened her eyes, and sat up and stretched her arms. She noticed that Tillian wasn't there, he must of gotten up before her.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Gah, so much content! >=( Ouch, why is Skyra acting so irrational?IC - Shady - PlayShady had taken his seat again while they had been busy with Vibaya. The pure ignorance of Skyra's every word must've even amazed himself. Could some people just not get it through their heads? Honestly. Skyra had rammed into Vibaya, and accused him of assault. The dumb "commander" had been drunken on his pride, and mocked the survivor. Mocked him. It was a small wonder Vibaya had nearly attacked him. But what did the moronic excuse of a law enforcer do? Called his friends to "retain the criminal." Had Matau really chosen such a stupid choice for commander?Shady continued watching the musical, wondering when the main plot would start. It was okay so far, and considering they were orphans... Maybe it would get better.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Why do I want to hug Onuzek despite not ever having played with him?IC: Readra shut his jaw, "Uh, yeah, it's really very pretty..."He and Karkhalm climbed on to the lift heading up to the Koro, and the leafy pod whizzed up through the treetops, until the arrived at the village. What they saw was quite a scene."What the..."OOC: That's the stage and roaring crowds he's referring to.

IC-'Raxa':Raxa watched as Incurso left, mentally noting his position. He might just need to kill that brakas of an agent. He looked back up at Vibaya. "Two targets, eh?" He said. "Have fun with that, I just finished the second of my two." He yawned, leaning back on a tree. He looked up at the Kale Roho."So, what exactly were you arguing about?" He asked boredly. "Something about how to kill a target, or escape, or the merits of flaming arrows shot wantonly through a forest, right?" He yawned again. "The usual, I'm assuming."IC-Ryllia:"I stuck two beds together," Ryllia said to the others as she stepped out of the kitchen, three plates of omelettes in her arms. She set them on the table, and looked over at Onuzek."Onuzek, go get the pancakes while I grab the waffles," She said to the Toa, bringing out more food. Pretty soon, the table would look like a buffet.IC-Jaron:Jaron, meanwhile, had started eating the omelettes as soon as they were on the table. They had everything he liked-Diced ham, bacon, onions, peppers...ah, food was bliss.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vibaya"Fighing? I do not recall any fighting in the slightest, only discussion of our differing techniques Nothing more, nothing less." He looked at Raxa Strangely. "Agents only get one target at a time, why I was the first to get two, I am uncertain... but it must be of some importance, of that my skills are best for the deaths of my two victims." Then he paused. "Did you leave the tablet at the scene of the murder?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Between Tillian and Jaron, the egg-like newcomers never stood a chance."Do me a favor, mate," Tillian said, after downing his third omelette. "Please don't steal any of my food today. I'm famished."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Raxa:"Just like always," Raxa said to the his ally. Unlike others within the organization, he felt no attachment to any others. They were allies-friends only got in the way of his business.He grabbed a knife, throwing it at a small bird-rahi that was there. He then pulled the knife out, checking the creature. "Well, it looks like somebody is wanting to watch over us," he said to Vibaya. "I'd recommend we exfiltrate. Soon." He cleaned the knife, and sheathed it.IC-Jaron:"Of course not," Jaron said, grabbing the last plate of omelettes...out of about thirty. They didn't last long. "After all, with Ryllia sending so much out to us, we don't have to worry about our food getting stolen." He smiled insolently at the Toa of Water.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: "Right. Like a-" Readra began, but upon remembering the low tech level on the island he finished with "fijaghkurah." and cringed at his poor attempt to close the sentence.After a short silence, he walked further into the village, taking in the scenery and observing the audience of the play.

OOC: Well, Skyra was gonna walk away, but Vibaya sorta threatened him, granted Skyra was rude, and drunk, and was pretty arrogant. But still...it wasn't hard for him to tell those two were trouble.Anyway, Skyra's kind of a smart aleck...and that combined with the fact he's still sorta depressed he's in a wheelchair...ya...that's why that happened, you caught him at a bad time! XDIC: EmotiaEmotia managed to get back in her wheelchair and make her way to where everyone else was. "Morning..." She said groggily.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Oh, hey!" he said with a smile at Emotia as he stood and pushed her over to the table. "How did you sleep? You seemed comfortable enough using me as a pillow..."He grinned as he said the words to show that he was joking.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sat up in bed and yawned. Morning. Finally, he thought to himself. He hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, as his Mark kept him awake. He yawned again and got out of bed. He was too lazy to walk, so he used his power to float himself downstairs. "Morning, guys..." he said with a yawn.OOC: Anyone notice my new avatar?

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Kethrye:

IC: Madrihk (Le-Koro)"Just one moment, Kethrye. If you would like to go ahead and request an audience, that would shorten the wait a bit, while I finish my chat with these people."

Kethrye nodded. "And where is the Turaga, exactly?" Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Jaron:"Well," Jaron said, hopefully to answer for Reaver, "After we all ran off and left her," he said, a slight emphasis on the we, "She wasn't very happy. I managed to bring her back." He then stood up, pushing his chair back. "I'd say we all owe her an apology," he said to them.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Considering I hadn't slept in a couple days, yeah, I'd say I slept pretty well," said Tillian, his eyebrows raised and a confused look etched into his normally friendly face. "You what?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron knocked the dagger from Reaver's hand into his own by causing a small fire to explode in the air next to it. No harm was done to anything, except his now slightly-bleeding finger."I didn't give you these back just so you could butcher yourself," Jaron admonished Reaver.

profiles i guess

IC: EmotiaBetween what Reaver said and Jaron, Emotia's expression changed rather quickly. She went up to Reaver rather quickly. "Reaver...I...I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to leave you I just got so...wrapped up....with the party..." Emotia looked really sad now, feeling guilty about it.

IC-Raxa:"Goodbye, Vibaya," Raxa said, walking away from the meeting point. He walked in through the Koro, a normal Toa of Crystal, it seemed. He came to the elevators, ignoring a couple matoran when they greeted him, and left.As he walked through the forest, he thought about his actual mission: Keeping Nex in line. If Nex failed, Raxa was moving up a rank. He sighed, bored, as he walked in towards Ko-Wahi. However, he made a detour to Onu-Koro.OOC: Raxa to Onu-Wahi.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

`IC: Laserbeak walked back downstairs, and ordered some epic tea. She looked at Emotia and Reaver. "By the way, whatever happened to that Jikal guy? Wasn't he traveling with you guys?"OOC: :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Reaver'You bloody well heard me! I've been abandoned twice now by you pillocks, and by the sounds of it, you didn't even notice I was missing!' She buried her Dagger deep into the table. 'I could've died up there, for Mata Nui's sake!' At this point, she was unable to choke out the words, and collapsed on the table, he head in her hands, tears streaming from her eyes.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna as the Big Bad Troll):The troll began munching on the styrofoam while Dekuna hastily shoved the pieces inside the costume."Oh I'm the Big Bad TrollThis food is so delicious!It's so much fun being evilAnd the steak is so nutritious!"

ppg2.png

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian watched Reaver for a second before walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her, pulling her head into his shoulder."I'm sorry, okay, Reav? I was caught up in the excitement. It was my birthday. It was selfish of me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Laserbeak"Reaver, dear, when I last checked you were following Emotia, Onuzek and I. And after that, I was flat out hammered off my aft." Laserbeak said with concern. "And if you kill yourself I'll have to kill you. I can't go letting friends of mine go around doing that. I'm sorry that I was too drunk to notice, but frankly, Zealokan was offline I was drunk."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG