Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Vidar crossed his arms. The Dark Toa had no idea who this Toa was, and despite the situation, did not fully trust him. Something told him, however, that the two may be on the same team, or at least going after the same immediate goal. Still, Vidar did not have time to waste, so he pushed to get to the point. "I understand, but what is this about? Obviously you know who I am, what I do", Vidar said, "But I have no idea who you are. State your business"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Tuanuku): As the Kini-crew split up to go their separate ways, Tuanuku was faced with the choice of who to follow. He picked the ko-matoran, matakite who he had talked to on the journey to Le-koro, and who had also been the first to show concern for him after his near-death encounter with the manas. Hurrying after the diminutive figure, Tuanuku called for him to wait – could he come too? For he was keen to see more of Mata Nui. The only problem was that he was in a poor state for travelling. Would it be possible to visit a healer before they left?

IC: Matakite "You are welcome to accompany me. I am leaving for Ko-Wahi, to consult the Turaga on the fate of Mata Nui. You should know, though, that from here the road is a long one. Many cliffs lead up to the frozen world." "Would it be possible to visit a healer before we leave?" Tuanuku asked. "Certainly. One lies nearby," he gestured for Tuanuku to follow him to a hut on a nearby platform. Then he paused. "The mark of The Makuta on your back may cause hostilities to arise. Is there any way in which we could conceal it?"

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Alfon A little bored of sitting around the inn, Alfon was itching to go outside. After all, Alfon wasn't one for staying in one place for long. "This Madrihk guy better show up soon..." he muttered to himself. As if on cue, a toa of ice walked into the inn. He looked around the place and Alfon caught his eyes. The toa of ice walked up to Alfon's table. "Are you Alfon?" he asked. "Yeah, that's me. And who might you be, my icy friend?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC (Echelon) The Toa smiled, leaning a little on his staff. "They call me Echelon," he said. "There is no need to ask who you are; as you are aware, I already know you are Vidar, trusted acolyte of Makuta." All the beings there except Echelon and Vidar suddenly slumped to the ground. Echelon continued talking as if nothing had happened. "We are both men of Makuta, Vidar. Naturally, you possess greater favour with the Master of Shadows than I. But I must speak my mind, for this matter concerns us both." His face darkened. "My spies have heard rumours," he said. "There are now groups of beings wandering the island, asking questions. This you may already know. But I know what they seek." Echelon narrowed his red eyes. "The Chronicler."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vidar raised an eyebrow, full of skepticism. Once he began talking however, Vidar became less sure of even his own words. If Takua was indeed alive, that would be an interesting development, but even so, what did that have to do with defeating the Makuta? And all this was assuming the Chronicler was even alive, which hasn't been proven or even hinted at through the clues that Vidar's been overhearing. "The Chronicler's dead", Vidar replied flatly, "He followed the Toa Mata into Mangaia and never returned. Why would people be looking for him? Was a clue uncovered?" Finally, Vidar lowered the eyebrow and uncrossed his arms, "What more do you know?"

OOC: nope, it's cool, I can roll with that. IC "Ah, the fire-spitter has returned to hometree. Methinks he wants to recount tall-tales of toa-hero battles! I wind-heard you made wise-one mad-angry, no easy big-feat!" Kongu was clearly amused by this. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As they conversed, a shadow descended, and the next thing they knew they were surrounded by darkness. Between them an even blacker mass formed, floating and swirling in space, a pair of red slits near the top. Echelon seemed a little skittish, but Vidar dropped to one knee, head bent, no stranger to this type of event. "What is your bidding, my Master?" "Vidar, my faithful servant... " the voice was dark as it was deep, rumbling as it was grainy. "It would seem as though there is a sudden... resurgence of interest of Takua and his Company. Had I feared what they knew dangerous I would have killed them long ago, but there is a new variable that disturbs me." "What is it?" Vidar spoke, rising up. "Toa." Vidar himself was a toa, but he understood what the Master of Shadows was getting that. "They are annoying tenacious, and have a tendency to ruin the best-laid plans." "Yessssss... " came the rolling response. "They think they have a chance, possibly uncovering a weakness, but the fools do not understand. This does not require my intervention, but I would like this problem solved... as soon as possible. The smell of hope sickens me." Vidar gave a sadistic smile. Oh, he knew what was coming. "What the matoran know cannot come to light. If even one does not speak, then the rope unravels, the mystery too complicated to solve without all the pieces. They must be silenced... " "Starting with Tamaru." Vidar smiled maliciously. "Once you are done, I will give you further instructions. Take Echelon with you, he might be made into a decent servant yet. Learn what you can, what he said, then silence him. Forever. Do not disappoint me." With that the shadows withdrew, bright light returning, leaving behind the jungle and all its sounds... OOC: MWAHAHAHAAA! Go my minions! Start making this game... ... interesting... :evilgrin:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Nice! See what happens when you network, Ghosthands? :P IC: Vidar stared at the ground. A sudden meeting with the Lord of Shadows also sent chills down his spine and shook him up a bit. A took a moment (and some prodding by Echelon), to get Vidar back to his senses. He quickly shook his head. "Did you see that?" Vidar asked. Echelon nodded. Vidar was at first unsure of this fellow, but now that the Makuta himself has paired them together, there would be no question of whether the other Toa would be privileged to Vidar's newly assigned quest. He first decided to ask though. "You have been given the opportunity to also receive the grand favor of the Makuta", Vidar said, "Will you assist me in this little... team-building excercise?"

IC: Zeltroth walked into Le-Koro. "Grr...my last attempt didn't work so well..." He started grabbing random Matoran and demanding information about Matau. "TELL ME WHEN HE SLEEPS!" The Matoran all ran. By the seventh he interrogated, he got so irritated that he smashed the Matoran's mask with his axe. "Piece of tin!" He threw the Matoran into another. "TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT MATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAU!" He screamed loud enough for the whole village to hear.IC: Dervian was starting to break a sweat. "Someone help me! Nui-Rama! Help!" A Nui-Rama grabbed him from behind and took him to the hive. "HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"OOC: Anyone can help him. And anyone can attack Zeltroth out of nowhere for his...craziness.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Death): The assassin walked alone, as he always did. He saw someone overhead, being carried by a Nui-rama. He gave what could be vaugley recognized as a chuckle. That happens too often around here.He continued walking, into Le-koro, to his Office. He would await work there. OOC: Death up for giving money to. I mean...interaction.

IC (Tuanuku): As the Kini-crew split up to go their separate ways, Tuanuku was faced with the choice of who to follow. He picked the ko-matoran, matakite who he had talked to on the journey to Le-koro, and who had also been the first to show concern for him after his near-death encounter with the manas. Hurrying after the diminutive figure, Tuanuku called for him to wait – could he come too? For he was keen to see more of Mata Nui. The only problem was that he was in a poor state for travelling. Would it be possible to visit a healer before they left?

IC: Matakite "You are welcome to accompany me. I am leaving for Ko-Wahi, to consult the Turaga on the fate of Mata Nui. You should know, though, that from here the road is a long one. Many cliffs lead up to the frozen world." "Would it be possible to visit a healer before we leave?" Tuanuku asked. "Certainly. One lies nearby," he gestured for Tuanuku to follow him to a hut on a nearby platform. Then he paused. "The mark of The Makuta on your back may cause hostilities to arise. Is there any way in which we could conceal it?"
IC (Tuanuku): Following Matakie's advice, Tuanuku spent much of the afternoon in Le-koro's main square, first at a healers hut and second in a tailor's shop, buying a long, black cape to cover his back. Both matoran reacted to the mark on Tuanuku's back, and the tailor almost shot Tuanuku with a disk when he first saw the mark, but eventually agreed to make the garment, albeit with quick movements and never taking his eyes off the door. The healer did a relatively good job, considering the state of Tuanuku's armour. He welded together most of the rents, ans smoothed most of the major dents. For the organic tissue, however, the most he could do was to give him some herbs to reduce the swelling. Thanking the anxious matoran, Tuanuku then rejoined Matakite on his newly-acquired crutches, ready to be gone.

ppg2.png

OOC: meh, Ara'kas can just go rocket propelled toa mode with her elemental powers. IC: Ara'kas sighed as she continued to chase the toa. He constantly seemed to be veering off a straight path. She considered just blasting him with a fireball and being done with it, but decides against it. After all, she thought, how long can he sprint?

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Dervian had his hands free, so he stabbed the Nui-Rama holding him in the eyes. It released him and fell, but another grabbed him by the arms. It carried him further into the hive. "No! No! Put me down! Put me--" It bit him on the head until he shut up. Ok then. Let's see how he likes this! Dervian started to giggle. He put his hand into a shape suitable for holding a ball, then started rotating wind inside it. He got the wind spinning, then added more force to it. After that, he condensed it all into a sphere perfectly, with four protrusions of cutting wind around it. It still spun at over 200 mph. "My secret weapon! I SAID LET ME GO YOU (CENSORED)!" He jammed the sphere into the Nui-Rama's arm and forced it to release him, then hit the ground.OOC: I know, a total ripoff of Wind Release: Rasengan. But I only made this character for the purpose of doing that, so... :DIC: Dervian fell on the ground, then saw a familiar face. "HEY! YOU! YOU'RE DROME AND KADON!" He walked over to them. "So, what's the plan? Do I get to make another wind sphere? COME ON COME ON TELL ME!"OOC: Yup, crazy guy who knows how to fight awesomely. Ironic huh? But if I have Tahuva run into him...he can teach Tahuva a Fire Release: Rasengan thingy. >:D

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Echelon) Echelon smiled, his eyes full of malice. "Oh, I will," he replied. "Team-building is...my speciality. My apologies, I seem to have forgotten to tell you the full name they give me. Allow me to demonstrate." The two Matoran and the Skakdi suddenly rose from the floor to their feet. The Skakdi picked up a large battle-axe, and the Matoran drew long and jagged knives. Four voices spoke in unison, three of which came from dead throats. "Echelon the Necromancer." Then only Echelon's voice could be heard. "So, it seems it is Makuta's will that we crash this little Naming-Day party, and crush the hosts. As I suspected, this quest of theirs is of interest, and...almost...threat to the Makuta. Shall we go?" he asked, heading to the way out of the root-tangle, his Undead following. "I believe Tamaru has an appointment with destiny."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor"I apologise, I must have forgotten to notice everyone else in this Mata-Nui forsaken group was a Toa of Fire." Proditor replied, sarcastically.IC: Pirok"I'm going to do my best not to take that as an insult."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror) Merror laughed. "You heard the wrong story, old friend," he said. "I was doing everything I could to stop the dear old Turaga getting angry. In fact, as a result, I was unable to find out what I needed to from him. Perhaps we can have some tales of old battles later, but this is more important. This might, if my guess is correct, be the beginnings of a way to end Makuta's reign of terror, and free the Matoran." Seeing that Kongu looked more serious, hopeful, and skeptical all at the same time, he continued. "You know a fair bit about Faith, Kongu," he said. "Of course, it's your village's Principle, but I think you know more than most Le-Matoran. So, here is my question: "What do know about a Temple of Faith?"

IC: The thunderous footfalls echoed between the trees, as the angel stepped out from the shadows. It was the first time he had ever set foot on the island. Had he not been bound to duty, it would have been the perfect land for a Regrian. Raising his head high, his nostrils flared, taking in the air. His own senses were not the strongest, but perhaps, it he continued to wander, he would find his goal. So Exodys continued his march, determined to show the err in the matoran's ways. And hang a few in the process, if necessary. OOC: Exodys is available for interaction.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: ProditorProditor heard something like a whisper in the back of his head. "Of course..." he thought. Suddenly everything was clear. He stepped back from the group, and went to Tamaru's hut.OOC: The question now is whether or not to trust a character whose name means 'traitor' in Latin. ›=)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Proditor suddenly stepped back from the group, and left the headquarters of the Gukko Force. "Toa Proditor," Vanboi called to him, "Where are you going?" The Toa of Fire wasn't planning to follow after him, since all Toa could be redeemed and Merror seemed to trust him, but he still was curious as to why the Toa of Air would leave right when they were learning about the Temple of Faith.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC:JL looked at Proditor, watching him go. He turned back to Merror, who JL now thought of as the de-facto leader of the group. JL: Hey, Fire-Spitter, Proditor.... seems to be having some thoughts. And I don't like when Insane people have thoughts, they tend to be insane. I'll be following him, making sure he doesn't do something... Insanely stupid. JL jumped down the tree, and sprinted towards Proditor, hoping he would reunite later with the others. But first, JL decided that Proditor would be someone he would actually like to keep an eye out for.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: PirokTurning to JL, Pirok said:"I'll come with you. The Great Beings know what he's up to. Most insane people just jump off cliffs. He smashes monuments and kills Guuko."IC: ProditorProditor heard rushing footsteps behind him, and turned, sending a blast of air at JL."You may not interfere with this. I must do my duty."IC: InvisibleInvisible noticed a hut selling weapons in Le-Koro, and walked over, hoping to be able to get something that could stop Proditor, before it became too late.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: You do know that message from Makuta was for Vidar and Echelon only, and you can't control Makuta, so you're not allowed to say Makuta gave Proditor orders? IC (Merror) Merror frowned at Proditor's sudden disappearance, and nodded to JL and Pirok. "Keep an eye on him," he said, before turning back to Kongu.

OOC: He just said we can't interfere in whatever it is he's doing. IC:JL was smashed by the blast of air, but managed to back flip and land on his feet. He drew his sword, and all the while, charged up the air so it would fit this fight better. Lightning smashed out of his hand and flew over at Proditor.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: At what point did I say Makuta gave Proditor an order? Proditor is insane. Hearing voices in the back of his head makes sense. Proditor has decided to go to Tamaru's hut. Where most of the group was a matter of moments before. Why wouldn't he return?IC: ProditorProditor was hit by the lightning."You don't understand... what you're doing..." he said. He did not want to fight, but he saw that he may not have a choice."Something is happening... and it is beyond your ability to comprehend."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Proditor: Something is happening... and it is beyond your ability to comprehend.JL: If anyone cant comprehend, it's you. Come on, you're coming back or your coming back unconscious. Either way, you're still coming back. But as he spoke that, he questioned in his head what it is happening. Obviously, something WAS happening, with all these shadowy things and Rakhshi and Matau being so slow in everything... on second thought, he was pretty fast. But still, something was happening. JL came forwards toward Proditor, charging up his sword with tons of electricity.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Proditor"You must not do this. I am the only one who can stop this happening!" Proditor shouted at JL, creating a field of air around himself in order to protect him.IC: Pirok"Stop... Whatever you're doing, or I will kill you!"IC: Proditor"You wouldn't kill me. No-one would kill their best friend."IC: Pirok"When did I say you were my best friend?" Proditor was obviously insane.IC: Proditor"408 years ago, in Ta-Koro."IC: PirokPirok stopped dead in his tracks. "No..." he thought.OOC: What Proditor is stopping has nothing to do with Tamaru.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:JL smashed his electrified sword at Proditor, hoping to give him a shock, until his sword suddenly met resistance..... and bounced back at his own face. *BZZZZZZPPP!* JL: AHHHHHH!!! Ow! Ow owowowowow! That hurt! JL turned around, looking at the 2 somewhat stupidly re-united best friends. Weird. No matter. Proditor wouldn't be leaving, at least until he told them where he was going. JL sprinted forwards again, his muscles aching from their slight shock, and JL thrust some lightning over at Proditor, hoping he would fall this time. But as he did it, he knew immediately it was a bad idea, as Pirok probably wouldn't appreciate it. JL turned the lightning around, which promptly smashed into him, frying him, bruising him, whatever. He now looked like he had just been sizzled by Lava. JL: Argh! What a bad day! Thats it! I'm leaving this to you, Pirok! And with that, JL turned around and headed back towards Kongu's hut, deciding to ignore the tree which smashed into his head thanks to the reversed lightning bolt.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "I'm Madrihk," the Toa of Ice said to Alfon."Good thing I found you. I saw a Toa of Electricity had signed up for my little project, and that makes me happy, because we will most likely need one. We will be facing a lot of Rahi, no doubt, and being able to stun them gives us an edge."He furrowed his brow."I know some might be opposed to just killing them outright," he continued, remembering how the Toa of Fire had reacted to his words in Turaga Matau's hut."At this point we got you, me, a Toa of Plant Life named Vompran and a Ko-Matoran named Trakuda. A decent team, but I think we need a few more if we are to do something as big as what I'm planning. We are going to march towards the south-eastern coast and seize control of the area from Makuta's hordes."Madrihk smiled confidently."I'm sure we can do it, but as said: we need more people. Until we have them, feel free to do whatever you like. If there's any equipment you think we need, just tell me and I'll try to get it."The Toa of Ice stroked the chin of his mask."Come to think of it, if you guys could help me recruit, that would speed up the process. If you see someone who looks like useful, be it Toa, Matoran, or whatever... send them over to me at the main square." OOC: Elemental Ussal, wotsiznum... that goes for your characters as well. :)

IC: Pirok"What were you trying to do there?" Pirok was still having difficulty believing that Proditor was his best friend, especially considering that that very morning he was accusing Proditor of what he now realised would have been killing himself.IC: Proditor"I can't tell you, or you'll be in just as much danger as I am. I'll just tell you this: That Toa of Sonics, he works for a Vortixx. And that Vortixx wanted me out of the way, when I saw something over 400 years ago. Now, go back to Merror and the others. I have told you enough that you can continue my quest should I fail to make it."IC: PirokPirok wasn't sure why, but he felt he needed to trust Proditor, and left, to return to Kongu and the group he had been with earlier.IC: ProditorProditor walked up to Tamaru's hut, only to discover others were there. He stood back, to watch the scene unfold.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I.C.Kranuka. Le-Koro Town square."Tell you what, If you buy two, I'll throw in this sword for free."

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "Alright, how much'll it be? I have a fair amount of widgets, so I'll pay a handsome price for a handsome weapon."

OOC: Elemental Ussal, wotsiznum... that goes for your characters as well. :)

As he made trade with Kranuka, Trakuda began to wonder whether he could help recruit at all. He thought of the group he had spied a while ago, perhaps they would be helpful? They seemed to be of the right mindset. Except for the insane one, of course. OOC: That's the group with the whole Proditor scenario, just so you know.

I.C.Kranuka. Le-Koro Town square."Tell you what, If you buy two, I'll throw in this sword for free."

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): "Alright, how much'll it be? I have a fair amount of widgets, so I'll pay a handsome price for a handsome weapon."

OOC: Elemental Ussal, wotsiznum... that goes for your characters as well. :)

As he made trade with Kranuka, Trakuda began to wonder whether he could help recruit at all. He thought of the group he had spied a while ago, perhaps they would be helpful? They seemed to be of the right mindset. Except for the insane one, of course. OOC: That's the group with the whole Proditor scenario, just so you know.
I.C. Kranuka"I sell the dull and used weapons for 10 widgets a piece, the semi-sharp for 20 and the razor-blades for 30. I have Swords, Daggers, knifes, maces, flails, spears, battle staffs, war hammers, single and double sided axes, scythes, short-swords, picks and pickaxes open on the market."

elementalussal.png

IC: Faith ,Sisk thought, yeah we could definitely use a little more of that... He was still outside of Kongu's office, listening to the conversation going on inside. A small idea began to form in the Matoran's mind. He stepped aside as another member that seemed to belong to the people Kongu was talking entered as well.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): Trakuda whistled. So many choices! Eventually he made his decision. Producing 40 widgets, he said, "I'll take a sword and a double-sided axe. Both semi-sharp. Although, that spear is tempting..." he was lost in thought for a moment, "I'll take that as well." He added, taking an additional 30 widgets out of his satchel, "Razor sharp for that one, please." As they made the trade, Trakuda grinned, "Matoran-sized, of course."

IC (Trakuda, Le-Koro village square): Trakuda whistled. So many choices! Eventually he made his decision. Producing 40 widgets, he said, "I'll take a sword and a double-sided axe. Both semi-sharp. Although, that spear is tempting..." he was lost in thought for a moment, "I'll take that as well." He added, taking an additional 30 widgets out of his satchel, "Razor sharp for that one, please."As they made the trade, Trakuda grinned, "Matoran-sized, of course."

I.C.Kranuka Le-Koro town square"All right here are your 3 weapons plus that bonus sword." Kranuka accepted the widgets, gave Trakuda his weapons and carved a receipt into a small tablet and handed it to his customer. "If the weapons break within a year, you have a widget-back guarantee." :)O.O.C.: Don't forget to update your profile. Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png