Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Reik - Crimson Nova Outpost"Toppings? Not bad, man, not bad."He stood, the chair dissapating to dust."This way." he began out the door.He looked at Skyra."Aww...it must be that time of month again. I pity him, really."

Edited by Malicious Individual

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)Tillian watched with slight sadness as his best friend - and the best man in his wedding - walked away.He looked around at the others assembled there."Are you leaving, too?" asked the vampiric young colonel quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KraynFor a moment, Krayn stated at Tillian. Then he turned, bent over, and handcuffed Succubus' corpse. "You're under arrest."He straightened, and turned around. He stared at Tillian like he was the odd one.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Dragou:Dragou stared at the others, long and hard. His eyes didn't have their normal, cheerful look. They were looking slightly wild. He turned, picking up the corpse one handed.He stared at it, too. Long and hard. He stuck his fingers through the body's eyeholes, before spinning once...twice...three times, and lo! the body flew straight into Ga-Wahi.He then turned back to the others, normal again. "Sure!" He said cheerfully. "Let's go. Maybe somebody will be able to fix my arm there."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)"Sure," said Tillian absentmindedly. "Just gimme a second."Hopping onto his surfboard, he activated his power over Gravity, soaring through the air and flying down alongside Skyra. The two moved at an even pace."We're headed to Ga-Wahi," he finally said softly. "Emotia and I are gonna have the wedding ASAP."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Gah ninjaed.IC: Skyra - Le-koro -I walked through my koro rather angrily, cause I was angry, why shouldn't I of been angry? Everything that could of gone wrong had, and I was no closer to finding all six clues, only had four, one of them only Makuta himself knew, and the other was unknown. On top of it all Turaga Matau, the closest thing I ever had to a father, was gone. I walked up to Matau's now empty hut, and went inside, where I promptly decided to fall onto the old geezers bed. What the karz was I suppose to do now? Was Makuta winning? No...there still had to be something I could.......the Temple of Faith...no one had checked that out as far as I knew. Was that suicide, probably, but you know what? I had nothing to lose. I decided right then and there that's where I was gonna go. I walked back outside, to see Tillian. Then he said something crazy, having the his and Emotia's wedding...today. "Wait...right now?"This was a rather unexpected turn of events.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Crimson Nova Outpost, Le-Koro)"Yeah, actually," he said, grinning a bit and sitting down. "We were talking about it before you guys remembered you were cops and started trying to arrest Reik. We decided we should make it happen now, in case...in case next time, someone competent tries to kill me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I.C. Kranuka watched as the last rama fell. He sighed. "Done at last! Nice job everybody!"I.C. Vompran"Looks like things are heating up."

IC Dymiun, Fehron, Botan"Uh... Some help here?" Dymiun asked, the now disconnected generator magnetized to his hand. "Well, that worked, at least," said Fehron, trying to show Dymiun how to demagnetize the generator, "Now what?" "We head to the village," replied Botan. "Well, there is a better way," suggested Fehron. He focused his power and created a wheeled cart large enough for the four of them. It was designed so that Dymiun's magnetism could turn the axle. Seeing what they were doing, Dymiun provided some plant fibers, and, at Fehron's command, stretched them over a large metal frame to form fold-out glider wings. "Hop in," invited Fehron.
I.C. Vompran (pala koro)"Good, we could always use some help taking out those rama. The attack will be launched in only a number of hours. By the way, I'm Vompran, one of the deputies of the ILS. If it seems fit to Madrihk, our leader, You could probably join the secondary ground squad that Kethrye and I will be leading."I.C. Kranuka (le-wahi forest)"Are you sure this thing will fly?" Kranuka looked a little bit nervous about getting on the flying cart. "Second, how are we going to take off? There are far too many trees around here to get a running start."
IC Fehron"No problem." Fehron pulled a lever, transforming it from a glider to a helicopter. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: "Sounds good," Rockosis said, taking a swordsman's mid-guard stance. "You might be suprised at how well I fight, though. Swordsmanship is one of my greatest talents. My turaga taught me as a mentor before he attacked a rahkshi. It didn't go well. Anyway, let us begin!"

IC (Tooroko): "Very well then" Toorok replied as he lifted his own blade. "Let's--" he brought the blade down in an arc towards Rockosis' shoulder "--go!"

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)"New arrivals that want to join us on our mission," he shouted to no one in particular, "gather here for briefing and work assignment. Spread the word!"

The toa of ice's shout was painfully loud to Dekuna. It made him cringe a little and want to cover his ears, but it was exactly what he wanted to hear. It seemed that this group was well organised and had a definite plan for the battle, something Dekuna felt was essential in any situation."Thankyou Vompran" he said to the toa of plantlife. "I think we'll go and meet the get the assignment now." He made his way through the crowded village until he found the toa who had shouted. "Greetings" he said. "I'm Dekuna and my team mates and I are here to help. We represent the Hau Karda, a team dedicated to protecting Mata Nui from Makuta;s influence. Here with me are Tangrua (the Po-matoran just there), Zealokan and Payiges (the two toa riding that Kane-ra) and Uar who is..." He looked around the village for a moment, but he couldn't spot the toa of ice. It seemed he had gone off somewhere. "...going to be back in a moment, he must have gone somewhere. Anyway, we'll do whatever we can to help - just give the word."

IC: (Uar)Why now?.. Uar thought as he spotted another Toa sprint towards him in pursuit. He then started racing rings around his pursuer, frequently changing direction and attempting to tire him out.

IC (Lema): All the criss-crossing did nothing to throw Lema off. He had lived and worked in the jungle for decades, ever since he left Le-koro, so he knew how to use the terrain to his advantage. He was soon running just behind Uar, and as the toa of ice turned right to circle round a tree, Lema went the other way around and found himself mask to mask with the other toa. "Good-day, toa-brother" he called out. "Why are you flee-running? I have no bad-grudge on you!"

ppg2.png

IC: "Awwww, why can't you Vortixx play fair," Rockosis said, smiling. He sidestepped the blade and then hit the side, hoping that the torque would throw Tooroko off balance. He then attacked the Vortixx's exposed side, with cuts and slashes-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC (Tooroko): Rockosis' gambit worked for the most part, as Tooroko was forced to step sideways to steady himself. He was only just able to bring his shield up to block the attack on his side. Clearly, Rockosis was a good swordsman, but Tooroko had the advantages of longer arms and greater strength due to his stature. Knowing this, he stepped backwards and stabbed towards the toa's stomach. In this position, he could reach the toa, but the toa could not reach him without coming further forward.

ppg2.png

IC:"I hope besides cards you also know how to use those smarts in a fight." Rhow said. "Because that's the we're looking for. Since we're from the same place I bet you've got at least some battles on your hide?" the female Skakdi asked. ----------------Sisk and Leah looked at Verdi. It was Leah who spoke first. "Well, once he gets done talking to the Captain we'll ask him." she glanced over her shoulder at the door. "I can't wait too long. Once the signal's given I'm in charge of preparing the birds for their sorties. Can't do that standing in Kongu's waiting-room."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Rockosis noted the change in his opponet's position, and immediately became a little worried. But when the Vortixx came, he was ready. He Tai-Sobahi'd, simultaneously pusing the blade eject button. "You lose," he said, grinning as he plunged the blade towards him.OOC: Tai Sobahi is a Japanese word meaning, Body turn.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC (Tooroko): The toa pitoted away from his stabbing blade and launched his own in return. The flying metal sank into Tooroko's shield, with the tip of the blade protruding from the other side. The force of the ejection had firmly anchored it into the shield, so Tooroko tugged on the chain, pulling Rockosis towards him as he aimed a solid kick at his chest.

ppg2.png

IC: Rockosis was in a pickle. Headed for a flying kick he could not deflect, and his sword stuck to his opponet's shield. He finally decided. Flipping off of Tooroko's shoulders, he landed behind the Vortixx and pulled as hard as he could, throwing a back-kick in for good measure. With any luck, it would bring his opponet down to the ground. Pulling out his extra blade, he readied himself.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

However, neither of them were of real interest. He was here for the actual puppet-master. The man he'd heard was Madrihk. This was the man that was going down. Or Kyju would die trying. And, as those who knew him realized...Kyju didn't die.

OOC: I'm not gonna stop you (in fact I welcome having someone actually after my character in person), but remember before you even try that you are standing in the middle of what I believe is the largest group of player-controlled warriors on the island at the moment. :lol:To everyone else: the attack will begin once Nuju feels up to it. You'll notice, I guarantee. Once it does, however, please allow me and everyone to get their bearings as well, so we can get the army marching properly. :)

The toa of ice's shout was painfully loud to Dekuna. It made him cringe a little and want to cover his ears, but it was exactly what he wanted to hear. It seemed that this group was well organised and had a definite plan for the battle, something Dekuna felt was essential in any situation."Thankyou Vompran" he said to the toa of plantlife. "I think we'll go and meet the get the assignment now." He made his way through the crowded village until he found the toa who had shouted. "Greetings" he said. "I'm Dekuna and my team mates and I are here to help. We represent the Hau Karda, a team dedicated to protecting Mata Nui from Makuta;s influence. Here with me are Tangrua (the Po-matoran just there), Zealokan and Payiges (the two toa riding that Kane-ra) and Uar who is..." He looked around the village for a moment, but he couldn't spot the toa of ice. It seemed he had gone off somewhere. "...going to be back in a moment, he must have gone somewhere. Anyway, we'll do whatever we can to help - just give the word."

IC: Madrihk"Shield of the Heart?" Madrihk mused. "Interesting name. It seems you and the Island Liberation Squad share a common purpose, so I'm sure we'll get along fine," he continued. "The attack will start in a few hours, but I feel we must wait to see if more people join us. They have been arriving in spades lately, as you can probably tell."The Toa of Ice glanced over at the two Toa riding the mighty bull-Rahi."You are a Toa of Sonics, so your element can kinda fit in anywhere, but perhaps the air would be best to give you lots of space to work with; unless you prefer to have things on hand for your Sanok, of course. The Gukko Force have some birds to spare if you feel up to it, though, and probably some throwing disks too. If not, join the ground squad; I saw you speaking with them just now." Madrihk pointed at Kethrye, Vompran, and the others. "Now, that Kane-Ra is obviously a ground fighter, but I don't know if any of you will even ride it into combat? If you do, put it on the ground squad as well. Demolitions can't be much bigger, after all, but regular fighters are always good to have."

IC:The Nui-Rama hive literally buzzed with activity. It was a towering structure that looked like a huge funnel stuck opening-up into the ground. The hive was made of countless threads of wood, grass, earth, foliage, rock, and even bone, woven into an impenetrably dense basket that was many times thicker than the walls of cities. Rough-hewn apertures dotted the surface outside, save at ground level; the nearest entry points into the rough wicker of the hive was at least twenty feet up. The base of the structure was mostly piled stones and mud long-since smoothed into the earth by ages of rain. The whole structure had been weathered strong - it was now hard as rock.All about the immense hub swarmed countless insects. The Nui-Rama, though each several yards long, looked tiny compared to their home, and they were no more than silhouetted blurs as they darted about. To the army massing a safe distance away, these blurs seemed infinite - anyone who had tried to estimate the number of Rahi there would have faced an impossible task. Since the fall of the Toa, the Nui-Rama had multiplied basically unchallenged, and any prior estimation of their strength was now forgotten. The hive seemed almost entirely covered in the foul beasts; the chaotic hum of their wings and their voices was easy to hear a miles around.Inside the hive, countless honeycomb-like nests were filled with small Nui-Rama and smaller larvae. The interior was dim; even though the sun outside shone brightly and clearly, the tan branches all around made a huge screen for the light. The inside of the thick basket wall was a maze of elevated passages and openings, meant for the light, flying bodies of the Nui-Rama, not the heavy and dense ones of Matoran or Toa. Here, the buzzing was even stronger, an angry moan that filled the ears and drove concentration out. But when Heuani arrived, the chorus of buzzing immediately went silent. He materialized from shadow into the middle of the hive, six Rahkshi in tow, each carrying one of the unconscious Turaga on their backs. The Nui-Rama quietly waited, sensing the presence of their master through this Toa of Shadow. At an unspoken will, one of the Nui-Rama, a large orange one, broke the silence by buzzing down to Heuani. He mounted the huge dragonfly behind its head, and it took him up into the air, up to the top of the hive. Many others followed suit, zooming upwards. They reached the pinnacle, and as the others swarmed farther up, the large insect that had borne Heuani let the Toa of Shadow slip off to land on a thickly matted area at the top of the hive, where he had an unblocked view of the forest around -and of the forces waiting at the doorstep of the hive. Heuani inhaled deeply, smelling the wet wood and scent of the jungle which rode on the wind. He closed his eyes and slowly released his breath. Heuani had waited long for this opportunity - the opportunity to fight was at last his. After this day, he knew that he would be spoken of. He smiled.As the attacking army watched from their distance, a new stream of Nui-Rama emerged from the huge funnel and, joined by those who had already been on the outside, clumped in the air as a winged cloud of a thousand insects, all of whom hovered ominously in anticipation. It was clear that, at last, the growing army had been noticed. The time to fight was at hand.OOC: Odds are good that this is all I'll give you guys tonight. Here are some ground rules to the fight.1) I am not going to reply to each and every one of you myself, because there are so many of you. It is my understanding that the attack force is divided into squads, and that these squads have squad leaders. It is the responsibility of the squad leaders to keep watch over what their respective squads are doing, and in their posts, to summarize this wider action. Squad leaders: please add an OOC heading indicating such, something like "Ground Assault Squad" in big bold letters so that I may reply with larger troop movements in response to your larger troop movements. I will do my best to address the actions of specific individual characters in my replies, but no promises.2) Since I cannot and will not reply to every attack you make, the Nui-Rama will fight back only as much as you choose for them to. You can kill as many as you'd like. But I implore you to play with realism, too, because after a while, warriors get tired, and the number of Nui-Rama is practically endless, at least at this point. If it comes to my attention that you are being ridiculous and overpowered, though, I will find a way to punish you.3) The hive itself is to be treated almost like a PC. That means it doesn't fall or get grievously damaged until I say so. A little bit of roughing-up, a little bit of damage, is okay. But you are not to make any assumptions about the structural integrity yourselves. The same goes for entering the hive - you can't get in until I say you can. Individual characters won't be able to do this alone, if they want to survive. It'd take a full squad to make it inside the hive.4) There may in time be certain official objectives I set out for your armies. These can only be achieved by squads, not individuals, and not before I say they can be achieved. The achievement of such objectives will bring you guys closer to victory, if that's what you're shooting for.5) Heuani, maybe even the Rahkshi, will enter the fray at some point. But, as of now, Heuani is off-limits for the sake of my sanity.6) I reserve the right to bodily harm, maim, and even kill characters as I deem fit. If such a thing happens to you, do not complain or protest such action, unless you wish to incur worse consequences. If there was something erroneous in the logic of how your wound was administered, I am very sorry, but I won't go and correct it because there's so much else to do. I'm trying to keep the big picture in mind here. I will not badly injure characters if they fight well. Injuries do not insta-heal.7) If at any point, your character decides to retreat and leave the fight, they may. Characters have a right to leave the battle voluntarily, and I promise that they will not be harmed. If you specify OOC that your character has left the fight, they will not be further harmed....That's all for now, guys. Have fun! This will be a battle to remember.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Amerikos was ready. He turned to his companions in the strike team, more specifically to Madrihk. "Ready?" he asked. It was one word, but it had so many meanings. He hoped he would survive this, but he was prepared to fall; in defense of matoran, Mata Nui, and the ILS.Put simply, this would be a rough one.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: @Nuju: Duly noted.IC: Just behind the Kane-Ra stopped the three squadrons. They stood silent, unmoving and stoic as they let the group before them speak.Sulov and Gavarm each sat in the front center of the square with as little motion as the rest. Sulov's countenance had become reserved and grim as a statue; Gavarm's merely held the slightest hint of a smile as sharp as his sword.One would think they were going to battle instead of to a briefing.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AuronThe Toa of Fire turned to look at where the hive should be. He growled in anger and grasped one of his knives. He personally wished he had a sword with him, instead of being forced to use weapons he was never trained in. He knew he would have to use his fire elemental most of the time, the knives were too close-range for him to hit anything with them.He turned about again to Alfon and spoke, "Where more metal weapons?"

OOC:. . .Let's. Get. Dangerous.IC:Kethrye returned to where the members of the ground squad were gathered around, standing next to his co-leader, Vompran and motioned for the rest of the group to pay attention. We should, finally, be starting soon."Listen everyone," he said. "I just thought we'd go over the plan for our part of today misssion," Kethrye grinned. "After all, "don't die" doesn't really give you any idea of what we're going to be doing, does it?"

IC-Dendron:Dendron smiled at Kethrye. "Actually, sir, it does. You see, it gives us the idea that we're not supposed to die." The Toa of Plantlife's smile grew wider."Therefor, we will be motivated to do our very best and not die. Ya know, things like that just need to be said sometimes."

profiles i guess

IC (Tooroko): Rockosis' kick connected with the back of Tooroko's head, but the Vortixx almost seemed not to notice. He ran forward so as to be beside Rockosis just as he landed, and slashed at his legs as soon as he hit the ground.IC (Dekuna): "If it's all the same to you" Dekuna replied, "I think the Hau Karda will stay together during the battle. While most of us have flown gukko before, none of us who are here have any great skill in the air. As you suggested, we will join the ground squad , so that Zealokan and Payiges can ride Aki-Nui, which is how they often fight."

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: :evilgrin:BTW, I'm thinking of killing off some of my characters with this. Not Aelynn, she's too important right now, but the other two may die.IC: AckuneThe blind Toa of Fire nodded. "Glad someone said it, 'cause I was just about to," Ackune said, trying to lighten the mood a bit before the battle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Hope you don't mind me lending some more support ;) Name: Leah, Equip: Bo-Staff, lots of medical herbs and items, Skill/Specialty: 1st Lieutenant in the GF, in charge of the Gukko-support and skilled in hand-to-hand combat. She's not an active combatant and will stay behind the fighters. If you're flying a Gukko or make it out of the fight you can get support here. IC:The messenger that had appeared earlier to inform Leah came running back down the hallway. Leah was alread sure it was Kara before she even saw the Matoran, she simply knew when she was needed. Not surprisingly either. Without the unexpected return of Sisk, she would have been with the squads over an hour ago. Kara pulled back the leaf-curtain in the doorway and stepped in, snapping off a quick salute. "Lieutenant!" he said Leah returned the salute and nodded. "It's time." the other Le-Matoran confirmed. "I know." she simply replied, with a depp breath. It was not a sigh of graveness. This was Leah's professionalism kicking into high gear, her carefree attitude replaced by a steely will to see everybody under her care through whatever was coming and to get them out in one piece. That was her task, both chosen and given. She turned to Sisk. The tamer and pilot looked a bit unsure. She could see in his face that he disliked the thought of her going out in the field. She understood the sentiment all too well. She hadn't felt much different about him while he had been gone on his adventures. The two of them embraced tightly. As she let go again, Sisk's hands held on to hers for a moment longer, just as she was about to turn away."Guard the sky; Be safe." he said, with a smile. She returned it and nodded, before walking over to Kara, who was waiting by the door. Without another look back, she walked past him and through the curtain. "Well, what are we waiting for?"They quickly marched down the corridors until they reached the main-nest, the Gukko-Hangar. Leah could see out of the large open side of the building and onto the launch-pad. Gukko and Kahu were taking off simultaneously while Matoran hurried along, carrying saddles, disks and other gear. They walked until they stepped out onto the launch-pad, in a spot that didn't obstruct any of the Matoran."How many are airborne?" she asked Kara. He quickly looked over a piece of wood with a list of names on it. "Every pilot on the mission is at the Pala-Koro FOB or on the way. All sorties now are security for the village while the main-flights fight and then there's us as medic, supply and support-unit."Leah nodded in approval. "Very good sergeant. Assemble the crews and get the Kahu loaded and ready to fly. I want to be airborne in fifteen minutes and at Pala-Koro asap."Kara saluted. "Yes ma'am!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Lashev:Lashev watched Leah walking off, noticing Sisk's demeanor. He smiled slightly, and shook his head, before turning off towards the Rama-Hive. He'd heard something about the ILS group attacking the hive...and it looked like the hive was ready. It was completely covered in a black blur, every single insect moving too fast for the eye to see. Lashev shook his head, turning over to the others.He looked at Sisk and Verdi. Both of them were ramped up, ready for battle, it seemed, though Verdi looked slightly put-off, seeing as Leah had left without telling him goodbye. Lashev rolled his eyes."I take it we've got a bit of battle to get ready for?" He said apprehensively.

profiles i guess

IC: ZealokanAt this point, he went into full-on soldier mode. He walked up behind Dekuna.'Sir, are we ready to begin the assault?'

IC (Dekuna): "That we are" he replied. "I've just spoken to the leader of the assault, and we will be joining the squad which will be attacking from the ground. We should go and meet with them now."

ppg2.png

OOC:Well, I've had this character in the planning stages for a while. And since Katuko said it would be okay to have last minute recruits...Gron, part of the Ta-Koro Guard, wields two swords, controls Plasma, and possesses a Mask of Gravity.IC:GronThe Toa of Plasma panted as he arrived at Pala Koro. He had been sent by Ta-Koro, mainly to get him out of their hair. He walked up to a Toa of Sonics, who seemed to be in charge(Denuka). "Who do I talk to to sign up for the attack?" he asked looking a bit sheepish. "I know I'm a bit late, but I had to stop to help a Turaga cross the road."

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:. . .Let's. Get. Dangerous.IC:Kethrye returned to where the members of the ground squad were gathered around, standing next to his co-leader, Vompran and motioned for the rest of the group to pay attention. We should, finally, be starting soon."Listen everyone," he said. "I just thought we'd go over the plan for our part of today misssion," Kethrye grinned. "After all, "don't die" doesn't really give you any idea of what we're going to be doing, does it?"

IC: JiMing"I'll try my best to follow that, but I'm not sure whether I'll succeed at doing so." he said."Of course, it's not like my death would have that big an impact."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC (Dekuna): "Only if you want to" he said in response to Zealokan's question. "Aki looks like he's pretty full of energy today, so it might pay to have him join in the fight. As we're part of the ground squad, there shouldn't be a problem with him being there".Then, the pair was approached by a toa in Ta-koro guard insignia. "it's not too late to join" he told him. "You could talk to Madrihk there, the white toa with the kakama, or you could just join us in the ground squad We'll be meeting up with the rest of them in a moment. If you'd be more confortable on a gukko, go talk to the Le-koronans over there, and they'll find you a mount".

ppg2.png

IC: Rockosis simply laughed, and blocked with the chain he was still holding. Yanking, he finally got the blade out of Tooroko's shield.He began spinning it faster and faster, getting close enough to shear pieces of armour off, if the blasted Vortixx would just stand still...-Bane

BZRPG profiles