Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

I.C.Vompran. Le-Koro: Vompran's hutVompran walked into his hut and groaned. He forgot that it hadn't been cleaned in over 2 months. He was preparing to pack some basic supplies into his backpack for an expedition led by Madrihk, a toa of ice. He wondered who else would be going besides him and Trakuda. After packing, he posted a sign onto his door hoping he could speed up recruitment:Recruitment for expedition led by Madrihk to eleminate makuta's hordes. talk to him for more details.

elementalussal.png

IC: Dathros scowled. He had been sent to help silence the chronicler's company, but couldn't find the group. As he was busy cursing his inability to wear masks and thus communicate with Makuta, he saw a toa wearing a Tryna. And behind him, three undead beings. Dathros smiled, knowing this was a follower of makuta. No toa would reanimate a matoran otherwise. He walked over to the toa saying "Hey. This the road to a bunch of dead matoran?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Pirok"Yes, he said something about a Vortixx. He had to go alone, something about danger. I thought I should tell you before I ran after him and stopped him."IC: InvisibleTo Kranuka:"I'd like to buy something small, and easy to throw. Money is no problem, I'd like something razor-sharp. Preferably, no questions asked."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Az had met a lot of strange people on his travels. Everyone from mad, wacko psychopaths, like himself, to goody-goody missionaries to a group of lost Ko-Koro guardsmen (Whom he'd prompty massacred). But nothing came to the oddity this group presented. He smirked. I think the second path was the right choice Walking up to them, he instantly knew that they were followers of Makuta. They just screamed malevolent bringers of evil! "Well well well, what a spectacular rainbow of villany we have here. Zombies, dark Toa, and even a werewolf! Please, don't be alarmed! I'm one of you." Az was beginning to wonder what the karz they all were together for. He had an idea it wasn't the Mata Nui Madmen Convention. "Now, I'm behind on the news, so please, tell me what our benefactor has told you."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: ProditorProditor walked over to the group."Wait... You too are followers of Makuta? I will join you, in whatever you have planned."IC: Pirok"I don't think he said the Vortixx was actually there, so I shouldn't have much trouble. That's the other reason I came here: In case there is trouble, would any of you like to help?"OOC: Proditor's time is running out...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Death): The assassin walked around the village, bored out of his mind. It appears as if this island is under some sort of evil miasma...oh wait, that's how it has always been.He began to wonder himself how he spoke like that. He supposed it was like speaking without speaking, if that made any sense. He then ran into someone... OOC: Whoever he ran into, interaction ensues!

OOC: Just so you know, Echelon is older than most Toa. For his voice, imagine Ian Mckellen. English accent. Think Magneto. IC (Echelon) Echelon turned to see three beings approaching them. The look he gave them could have made the most egotistical Skakdi feel unimportant. "Will you now?" he said to a Toa of Air. "I think we'll be the judges of that." He looked to another being. "I personally find the term 'zombie' distasteful. They are my Undead, and if you're not careful you may end up joining them." He turned to the third, and suddenly looked interested. He raised his eyebrows. "A Baraz," he murmured. "I haven't run into one of your...people...in a long time. I didn't think any remained on Mata Nui." He looked back at Vidar. "What do you think of this little gathering, Vidar?" he asked. "It seems we have some volunteers." He turned back to said volunteers. "You seem very certain of your own worthiness," he said. "But our quest comes from the Master of Shadows himself. What makes you so sure we need your help?" Suddenly, a black-armoured Skakdi bumped into another Skakdi. An Undead Skakdi, to be precise. The zombie swayed a little from the impact (Echelon's concentration not being fully on it) and its head turned slowly to look at the newcomer with its dead eyes.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Jakronius walked into Le-Koro. The sun shown of his gold highlights. Maybe I can get some Vuata Maca fruit here, he thought. Of course, there would be a small problem with that plan. he had no money. Why must everything be so hard in this cursed island he said to no one in particular. Oh well maybe someone has a job he thought.

IC: "I have contacted Makuta before, and assure you, I am completely loyal," Az replied. "And besides, I have both poisons and explosives. A lot of explosives."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"But before you go, Madrihk, I'd like to know what your motivations are for such a mission. Anything in particular?"

IC (Madrihk): Power!That was the first thought that shot through Madrihk's head. Himself as leader of a large group of people, controlling the wealth, having true freedom in deciding what he would do and what others could do. And if they built an army strong enough to topple Makuta's reign, surely it would be a small task to control the island itself afterwards. On one hand, he would be hailed as the hero who liberated them all... but after inserting trusted people into positions of power, he would control everything. Out loud, however, he said: "I'm doing this for the good of everyone. Makuta has reigned for too long. He cloaks the island in shadow and makes everyone live in fear. We must end it, and we will begin by reclaiming some of our lost territory. The eastern coast is best for this because it has resources as well as being reachable by both Ta-Koro and Le-Koro." Not to mention being far from Ko-Koro, where I am definitely not popular, the Toa of Ice added in his thoughts. Edited by Katuko

IC (Echelon) Echelon's head snapped sideways to look at Death attacking his Skakdi. He tutted. Suddenly, two Matoran bearing long, jagged knives leapt at Death's back with uncanny agility for the dead. Meanwhile, the Skakdi raised its huge axe. The wounds Death's scythe made in it drew no blood, and it didn't seem to notice them. It just swiped at him.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Az loved chaos. And although the zombified/undead beings made him uneasy, he enjoyed watching them attacking Death. It helped to lighten up his mood. All the while, he wondered what the karz the Makuta had told them.

IC: Alfon Alfon took in Madrihk's words and they seemed sincere enough. But he knew to consider every possibility just in case."Good enough for me."The toa of electricity rolled out a bit of wire from a roll on his belt and started playing with it, making various shapes and giving them a bit of life and showiness with electricity."Anything else I should be aware of?"

IC: Pirok"Thankyou. If we are to help him, I suggest we do so soon. If the Vortixx is there, I fear a moment's delay may leave us with only enough of Proditor left to fill a matchbox."IC: ProditorProditor watched as a fight began. A plan began to form in his mind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Death): Finally, a good fight. He moved out of the way of the axe quickly, and then the matoran jumped on his back. He attempted to shake them off. He then jumped onto his back, in an attempt to crush them. He stood back up, not knowing if this was successful.He swung the scythe in a circle around him, aiming to chop off the Undead's undead heads.I really did need a new workout.

"Anything else I should be aware of?"

IC: "Not that I can think of right now, no. Just make sure that whomever you recruit is as trustworthy as yourself, so that we don't get back-stabbed in the middle of the jungle by some Makuta fanatic."Madrihk's eyebrow lifted ever so accusingly, though he was still smiling."You are trustworthy, right?"

IC: Tuarara Two cold eyes watched from the trees, hidden in plain sight. His black and white armor blending surprisingly well in the greenery of the forest. There were beings in his forest. He could make out a few patched words, the rest were inaudible. His tail twisted slightly, as he adjusted its position. His claws gripped the side of a tree, holding him safely above the ground, while he watched the beings move. As they moved, he followed along, climbing and leaping from tree to tree. He was keeping pace from high above the ground. It seemed the dead were attacking the living. And the living was fighting it's hardest. But the dead could just keep rising, and the living could not. It was an even fight, but one side could easily outlast the other. His eyes glanced down, taking in everything below him, around the fight. There was a few other beings, watching the fighting. He would be unsurprised if one of them was controlling the dead. And that made the fight a little more even. Should the living take out the controller of the dead, the fight would be over with ease. He decided to wait, and watch.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"You are trustworthy, right?"

"I would sure hope so. Don't worry, I'm a relatively open book. As long as you don't pull off something pretty wicked, I'm sure we'll get along just fine."Alfon paused for a moment and stopped playing with his wire to look up at Madrihk square in the eye."And I would sure hope you are as well." OOC: This should make for interesting future events... Edited by TX Wade 27

IC (Echelon) Death's weight was not enough to significantly damage the Matoran. Of course, against an ordinary opponent it would have worked well; they would be both in pain and winded. Not so against the dead; they had no breath to take. The Matoran remained latched to his back, and began stabbing with their knives. The scythe passed exactly through the Undead Skakdi's neck, severing its head cleanly. Again, a living opponent would be stone dead. But the Skakdi was already dead. Taking advantage of the follow-through caused by the scythe's momentum, the headless corpse hacked downwards at Death. OOC: OMG I never knew just how fun Necromancy was! :biggrin:

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Could have sworn cutting off the head was how to kill zombies. Or maybe that's highlanders... IC(Death): The ax barely missed him, cutting through the closer part of his hood. This is so much fun. Who are you guys anyway?He gave what could be considered a chuckle. He then activated his thermal imaging power...and saw nothing.Wait, what? You...you aren't there. You are...dead. What is this madness!? THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY DEAD!

IC: Pirok "Yes, he said something about a Vortixx. He had to go alone, something about danger. I thought I should tell you before I ran after him and stopped him." IC: Invisible To Kranuka:"I'd like to buy something small, and easy to throw. Money is no problem, I'd like something razor-sharp. Preferably, no questions asked."

I.C.Kranuka Le-Koro town square"How about a knife or short-sword? or a bladed shield?"

elementalussal.png

OOC: But in what universe? These are Tryna-reanimated biomechanical beings, remember, not virus-infected rotting humans. IC (Echelon) Echelon watched the Skakdi fight his Undead, an expression of slight amusement on his face as he directed his puppets. This Skakdi was slow on the uptake. The Undead Skakdi took another swing at Death. Just for amusement, Echelon made its severed head bite Death's ankle. The Matoran continued to hack at the Skakdi's back. Echelon wondered why he wasn't screaming in pain by now as the knives lacerated his back.

OOC: X3 And by the way, he's not turning or anything. He can manage a completely straight path as well as anyone else. IC: Ara'kas's only answer would come in the form of the other Toa's rapid footfalls, his legs churning under him and eating up ground with a speed borne of long, long practice. Glancing around at the threetops above him, and the brush to his sides, the Eternally Lost Toa growled in frustration. Where'd they disappear to? I'm not that far behind them, am I? Even as he cleared a fallen log before him, he quickly scanned his surroundings, finding nothing, much to his irritation. Just where the Karz did he go?!

helo frens

OOC: Just remember, necromancy does not allow you to have an army; this is one of the few ways to avoid the no NPC rule, so make sure you only have a handful at a time, and usually weak. I see abuses, I will take it away ;) IC Kongu was polite enough to wait until Merror was done dealing with his team's issues. "I have not wind-heard of such Temple. I much-knowledge about Faith, yes, but a temple... where did you hear-learn of such a place?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC(Death): He never screamed in pain. Waste of energy. Instead, he just felt pain. And lots of it, in fact. He had no way of defending against these things he couldn't even see them. No thermal energy, or not enough for him to see.Okay, fine then. I give. He raised his arms in a universal surrendering pose, while trying to, quite comically, shake off the Skakdi head. OOC: They would have very little thermal energy, if any at all. Even if they are Tryna-fied. Although, I do like the idea of one of my chars cutting off someone's head and taking their POWAAA!

OOC: This should make for interesting future events...

OOC: Indeed. I'm imagining the verbal slap-fight already. :P "And I would sure hope you are as well." Alfon locked his eye contact with Madrihk, causing the Toa of Ice some minor discomfort. He was kind of lying his head off, though it was only about his intentions. He did really plan on creating a new settlement and eventually take down Makuta, it was just that his reasons for doing so where not quite as noble as they may seem. But until then, he would play the whole "good" act out. "Trustworthy? Of course. This is a matter that concerns not just us, but the entire island. I will see to it that the quest goes as planned."

IC: Dathros ignored the scuffle and shrugged at Echelon. "Hey, I don't know if I'm needed here or not. All I know is that there was a toa in Ko-Wahi wearing one of them infected masks, and he told me to come here." IC: Ara'kas was falling behind the other toa. It wasn't that she lacked the stamina to keep sprinting after him, it was just that he was faster. Growing impatient, she decided to just signal the flaming way. As she ran, she lobbed a fireball forward in a high arc designed to land in front of Cipher.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: What limit would you set on how many minions I can have active at any one time? Obviously I can have a store of bodies somewhere for versatility's sake, but... I can't believe I'm saying this XD As for weakness, the Matoran have little physical strength, but are quite fast. The Skakdi is the opposite. Big, lumbering, Undead brute, but only capable of predictable brutish axe-swipes. And the occasional headless ankle-biting :D IC (Merror) "Ah, it was just a guess based on an old legend and something Tamaru said," replied Merror with another sigh. "Back to Square One. Again. Unless you can think of anyone who might be able to help?" IC (Echelon) The Skakdi appeared to be attempting to surrender. The Skakdi's jaw unlatched from his leg, and the Matoran stopped stabbing, but as they dropped from his back they snatched the scythe and scampered back with it to their master. The Undead Skakdi slowly lumbered away from him as well. As it went, there was a metallic hummm as its head rose into the air, and reattached to its neck with an unpleasant click. "You've damaged my property," Echelon said calmly to the Skakdi. "Why would I let you walk away?" He then replied to Dathros without moving his gaze from Death. "Infected? Well, then. It seems Makuta wishes to send us reinforcements."

IC(Death): Makuta, you say? You work for the Big Shadowy Man Under There?He pointed downwards. He then continued his surrendering speech, remaining emotionless.In any case, I could be of use to you. That Scythe is a dangerous implement. I chopped up a vortixx over there. Well, removed her arm, then chopped her up into tiny portions.

IC: Vidar was growing impatient. All of these uninvited newcomers were creating quite a distraction, and they haven't even been approved to join in the "team-building" excercise yet. "Everyone!", Vidar boomed, gaining the attention from the people in the forest. "The mission we were given is trivial," Vidar said, "There is hardly a need for... shady extras. I don't care how dedicated or powerful you think you are!" He paused for a moment to inhale, the nasally type that signal utter annoyance. "I know what Makuta is ultimately after. It doesn't take a Ko-Koronan scholar to figure it out," Vidar said, "All of you, you want to serve the Makuta? Then seek out the Chronicler's Company. Find out what they know. Whatever is worrying the Master of Shadows, I feel it has to do with them. There are six of them all over the island. Find them, but don't stop there. The Toa... the self-proclaimed "heroes" are the ones that are causing distress. Seek out the ones who are searching for the members of the company, and thwart them" "Only myself and Echelon's crew will seek out Tamaru, and we shall take our leave now", Vidar said. He nodded once to Echelon, and the Toa of Air began to walk away from the group. He expected Echelon and his undead to follow. OOC: Vidar is a bit of an isolationist - hates big crowds. Obviously, there is nothing stopping you guys from following in secret and jumping in in the event of any curve-balls. ;)

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: "I might have an idea," stated Vanboi, "The symbol for Faith, looks kind of like the sun. Perhaps we are to head to the highest point of Le-Wahi, the closest part to the sun. Other than that I have no idea. I never spent that much time in Le-Wahi."

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali