Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "I very much doubt that," Madrihk said. "As far as I know Lewa landed by the coast. He wasn't washed up the river. The Matoran probably dragged the canister here for some inane reason." He pointed at a few canoes at the edge of the water. A few Matoran were lingering about the area. "Let's see if they haven't got anything bigger for us," he said, strolling towards them and waving for the rest to follow. OOC: Lake Kanae is located pretty much next to Le-Koro. The giant trees that make up the village grow in and around it. It's in the middle of the region, is what I'm saying. The plan was to get a boat, then travel along the river to the coast, then to Kumu Islets.

IC: Drome I wondered how Kadon was able to drag me, I weighed quite a lot in my armor. Plus with the added weight of my mace. I must have been quite a pain to have to drag along. I liked that, making him struggle a little made my face-crash-in-the-dirt worth it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) Drome was heavy, and not getting on his feet. So, I dropped him and made a mental note to avoid dragging Drome in the future. The jungle was just up ahead, and I could hear Nui-Rama buzzing around above my head. One dove for me, and I slashed at it with a sickle, keeping an eye on the Matoran, who was just up ahead of me. I was not about to let a Nui-Rama get ahold of him.

IC: (Kadon) "Might have something to do with the fact that very few Toa volunteer to help out the village, and as far as Matoran goes this is a suicide mission!" For two Toa, it's pretty much a suicide mission too. Something tells me that we're lucky. I battered at another Nui-Rama with my sickles. My legs felt heavy, and my breath came in ragged gasps. Almost there...

IC: Dervian ran in the direction Kadon and Drome had left him in, until he found them again. "Tell you what....we help each other out of this mess, and I leave you alone forever!" He started making more tiny wind needles, arranging them into spinning spheres of bladed wind, and arranging those into the shape of a giant shuriken with a giant wind sphere (full of more needles) at the center. "WIND SHURIKEN!" He hurled it again at the Nui-Rama, and the slash split the first one's skull, and blew it apart at the other Nui-Rama, abraising them and stabbing their individual cells with wind needles, which in turn exploded. All that was visible, however, was a giant explosion of wind that turned Nui-Rama to heaps of blood. The wind cleared to reveal all the nearby Nui-Rama dead or incapacitated. "There are still more coming in the distance." Dervian held in his laughter, knowing it would drive the other two away in rage.OOC: Yeah, a bit of a powerful move, but Nui-Rama are stupid enough to bump into it anyway.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Drome "Yeah, i wouldn't ever go back to that stupid hive again!" I remarked in agreement, hoping that we could make it the short distance back to the village. My muscles ached all throughout my body. Something in my mind told me this hand been too easy. Something wasn't right. Maybe Makuta had wanted us to rescue the Matoran, but why? I ignored Derviam and his clearly overpowered attack. There were still Nui-Rama after me and Kadon.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) "Nor I," I agreed. We entered the first of the trees, and the Matoran took the lead. He would probably know a few shortcuts to Le-Koro. "Now that we're under tree cover, the Rama shouldn't bother us too much. Just don't go into open areas." My muscles protested bitterly at every movement, but we couldn't stop here. Hearing Dervian, I said, "Agreed."

IC: (Kadon) Drome was looking better than I was, but you had to be strong to wield a Morning Star. Even if it was slow. The trees were close together, and as a result made it pratically impossible for the Rama to attack us. The buzzing above our heads was fading, and hopefully the Rama were leaving to repair the hive. My muscles were just about killing me, but I wasn't going to stop until I reached Le-Koro.

OOC: Chronn is one of TDC's characters who stabbed out one of his eyes. And of course he means his squad mates. He's not exactly Good...or Neutral...or Evil...I'll leave it at that. IC('Voriki'): "That one is big enough." He gestured at the largest canoe. "Now, let's just take it while they aren't looking. Are they looking?" A le-matoran glared at him.

IC: Drome The buzzing was fading, the bugs were gone. I hated those stupid bugs so, so much. But why would they just give up now? Perhaps they were still flying along above us. My knees hurt worst of all, aching more than any of my muscles. They were wanting to give out on me, but my momentum wouldn't be halted, not untill the village had been safely reached.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JL JL listened to what Proditor said, and then realized that it wouldn't work. Pushing him away was useless, as his aim was Tamaru. However, if they could just attack from all sides... JL: No. I'm too tired. But flank them and attack from all sides- especially from upwards.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Kadon) After a few hours of walking, we began to approach Le-Koro. Thankfully, we hadn't been walking very fast, and a little of my energy had returned. Still, I couldn't wait to sit down and drink something. Silently, I wondered if the Nui-Rama had really left. Hopefully, they had, considering we were approaching the village. "Glad that's over."

IC: Drome "That was... the the most insane... adventure I have... ever been on." Even after a while to catch our breath, and stopping to recollect our breath, I was still rather exhausted. "Next time... I do something... like this, I'm... bringing food... with me."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) At the mention of the word food, my stomach began to make its presence known. I grimaced. "Good idea." Once I reported to Kongu, I was going to find an inn and buy something to eat. I couldn't resist grinning. I may have used all my widgets on the map, but Drome had given me almost half of that sum, considering both of us were using the map. And that meant Drome had no money. Still, I felt just a little sorry for Drome. Maybe I'd buy him something to eat. Maybe.

OOC: I'd hate to hope you're talking about me :P I'm pretty sure I'll have my hands full with Madrihk in the future xD IC: Alfon "What are you talking about? We're not going to steal the darn thing. I'm sure we'll come back here and I'd rather not return under unfriendly circumstances. It's hard to forget the face of a toa, much less this group."Alfon removed a pouch from his waist, containing a few widgets and shaked it a little."I say we each chip in. It's fair and it won't cost any of us too much since we're each contributing."He attatched the pouch back to his waist."Stealing will do more harm than good in this situation, is what I think."Alfon said as he gave a quick and accusing side glance to Voriki.

IC: Drome The Matoran went up, flying into the Koro in the sky in an elevator. Then was my turn. I stumbled inside, and headed up into the village. I was tired, hungry, and sore. It had been an great day, well worth the adventure. I stood by the Matoran, waiting for Kadon to come up. We had started this together, we might as well finish it the same way.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Kadon) I stepped into the elevator, which shot upwards into the village. I joined Drome and the Matoran at the top, and started off to Kongu's hut. It had been a long day, but it was satisfying, to say the least. I had made a difference... a small one, maybe, but I'd helped. It was amazing that I'd survived, and it didn't seem as if the Rama had done their worst. But they couldn't have wanted the Matoran to escape..... Could they?

IC: Drome "Did that seem a little to easy to you?" I asked Kadon, walking in the direction of Kongu's hut. "I mean, those bugs didn't really put up much of a fight." I had this bad feeling in the back of my mind. The fact we even survived the hive seemed completely unusual, and downright suspicious.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Kongu's currently at his airbase-HQ... thing... he's not at home IC "Hmm," Merror said. "Quite possibly. A small swarm attacked us at the Kini-Nui yesterday; I was able to unmask about twenty before we were forced to take cover. It makes me wish I could have been there, on that day when Lewa and Onua destroyed the first hive and saved the Le-Matoran. I fear we shall never again have heroes such as those." He looked around the map, examining the state of affairs. "Well, it seems I will find no more leads on this "Temple of Faith" here," he said. "I think, then, that I must travel to the other Koros. Each one, after all, has its own Principle and a member of the Company (Xa excluded, of course). Luck permitting, I may uncover more of this mystery elsewhere. What do you think, my high-wing wind-friend?" Kongu smiled at his fire-spitting friend. "Your treespeak accent is horrible... but I can long-live with that. Yes, search-seek out other toa-heroes to solve this mystery. Maybe they have found other clues."

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: XD I have so much trouble keeping up with everything going on. IC: Drome Strange, no one was home. Kongu must have left while they were at the hive. "Want to just wait here for Kongu to return? Or do you think we should find him?" I asked Kadon, unsure about it myself.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles