Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ICLaki walked happily through the dense foliage. He was helping the island. Toa was the most I portent hong he'd done in... Well... His entire life. Sadly, the news was only needed because the Turaga had monstrous Parakuka slugs on their back. Soon the lake upon which Le Koro stood came into view, and Laki jumped across the lily pads. He stepped into the elevator, and flicked up the three nobs. The elevator jerked upwards and into the air, leaving the ground behind.Laki stepped off and onto the woven pad of Le-Koro's main square. He nodded to a few Le-Matoran he knew and continued, walking briskly until he made it to Kongu's hut. He peered inside. Kongu was already talking with another, but Laki walked in anyway."Kongu! I have a good-message from Turaga Matau. He says he is ever-alive and good-well. No need to dark-worry. He is now-with the Island liberation squad, until they can kill-remove his Parakuka slug."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Leena and Stalav)

Stalav enters his room to find his girl Leena waiting for him. Leena was standing in front of the bed, dressed in her work uniform. In short, it was a revealing outfit that she was given when she accepted her current job at the local bar. She didn't mind wearing it. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it...After their normal "greeting" Stalav says to the Matoran of Electricity,"I invited a Toa-hero over. He saved my neck-skin so I invited him over for a snack-bite to eat. He's part of that squad-group who help-saved the village.""Well, give him my thanks and kindly invite him out," she replies. "We're not finished here," the Matoran adds with a small grin. Feeling the inside of the Le-Matoran's coat, she grabs the bag of widgets and walks over to hidden safe in their room.Stalav smiles at the Matoran before making his way downstairs. "I hope you're finding everything all right," he calls out to the Toa.-Mef Man

OOC: Sure, PM me about it if ye' don't mind.

IC(Stalav)

"Karz," Stalav mumbles. "I thought Leena bought those today..." The Matoran walks down into the kitchen to see Kal fixing himself a meal. The Matoran walks beside the Toa and grabs himself a loaf of bread and a knife before walking over to their cooler. "So, are you leave-going back to your group after this?"-Mef Man

IC(Stalav)

"Well, bring-take something good with you when you leave-go," he adds before finding a Ga-Koroan jam in the cooler. He begins to spread it on the bread while saying,"So, talk-tell me about yourself." The Matoran was curious to hear the past of a Toa who would risk his life for him. Not that it was a big surprise that he would risk his life for him, it was Stalav for Mata-Nui's sake.-Mef Man

IC: [Ril]"Things won't be slowing down soon I suspect."
IC: Kethrye -"Yeah, from the looks of things right now, things are going to as they all now until we defeat that piraka hiding under Kini-Nui or all die very unpleasantly," Kethrye said, tilting his head and considering their current situation. "Makuta sent a freaking Toa of Shadow after us! Toa of Shadow are just stories to scare matoran children at night, not something that just pops up in the middle of the day and talks in creepy monologues. . ."

OOC: Last post for the night.IC: Kethrye -Kethrye grinned. "And cockroaches are incredicly hard to squish, are they not?"
IC-Dendron:"If you're sadistic enough," Dendron began, "You light them on fire and watch them scuttle about in a panic."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: According to LOTP, he was created a bit after the MU, by Primus, who was directly created by the GB's after the MU had been around for some time.IC: Dervian facepalmed. "Where I come from, you just blasphemed." He looked up. "But then again, here, just about anything goes. I feel like an alien." He looked at the wrecked Rama Hive. "I guess we can. But first, we have to strike at his surface forces to unravel the mysteries. Hidden lines?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Unless the RPG travels to every single southern island in existence, I'm sure it fits perfectly well.IC: "That explains a lot. Like how every Toa even resembling my kind seems to have some degree of dislike from the natives...except the very wisest." OOC: LOL.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: There are other languages in the MU. IC: "You thought wrong, obviously." Dervian laughed. He produced a strange, garbled, normally impossible to pronounce sound.OOC: Which they cannot use as codespeak. It is useless for all practicality, to avoid cheating the RPG. He can only speak it when doing so gives him no advantage in conversation or combat.IC: "See? I just called Zeltroth a piece of tin."

Pk57sNJ.jpg