Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: But what about a Toa speaking it with other Toa? It doesn't seem right in an RPG setting.IC: Dervian facepalmed. "Oh. Right. Matoran language and all. Megatron. Heard of him? Started about ten firefights on the island? Failing to invade Ta-Koro was the weakest of his attempts. Tahuva, or as he's called now, Optimus Prime, killed him in a huge duel on the peak of Mount Ihu."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "That guy joined us. By the way, he didn't name himself. Like more than half of our number, he translated his real name into Modern Mata Nuian Matoran. And so Kolhian became Barricade."OOC: I just realized how ironic it is that now I'm the one who doesn't want to overstep the rules, and now you're the one being slightly lax. Funny, huh?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]"It's my surname," he growled, and promptly swerved around and punched Barricade in the face. "That ... is sufficient payment for me having to act as your 'security guard', Kohlii-head."OOC: Minor auto-hit. Sorry. Not supposed to really do anything other than involve Ril venting his frustration.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC: "It has been a mix of good and bad." He didn't elaborate. After all, winning a fight against Megatron, killing him, and ending the war, then immediately being subjected to Big Convoy's prickishness and an insane Gravity Toa was bittersweet."And how have you been?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: After the past two pages I want to kill something. :3IC: Madrihk

We've been watching you for a while, Madrihk. You seem to check out."
I better, Madrihk thought. It would be a shame to have wasted so much time on acting nice if it didn't fool anyone."Both of your groups will be valuable allies, I'm sure," the Toa of Ice replied. I hope you understand that I'm sightly busy now, but I assure you that I'll get back to speaking more extensively with you later."With that, Madrihk turned his attention back to the major matters at hand: The Turaga, and the obelisk. Something would have to be done about both...
IC: Lerongu turned to Madrihk. "I can take a messgae to Ga-Koro."
IC: [Ril]"I could act as Ta-Koro's liason to you maybe."
"Great, you do that. The sooner the villages know about their Turaga, the better." Edited by Katuko

OOC: Why? And he was addressing Bane.IC: "I have heard mumblings about a strange obelisk," Optimus said to Madrihk, "And would like to know what you do about it, in the interest of helping us decipher this mystery and end this war. "Well, there he goes again." Dervian laughed. "Primes don't party, huh Ril?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "That's why I'm the representative. I voice Aukati opinions and ideas when he's not here to do it himself. Though with the recent events, I don't think he'll be doing much aside from helping the ILS now." Dervian paused. "You should have seen that battle up on the peak. Relatively short, but big bang ending."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I accidentaly posted this in Ko-Wahi originally.IC: Kodu began to walk ahead of Desilix. Soon, they came into Pala-Koro. Kodu looked around, and saw many people. He then walked toward the center of the village.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kodu"I have been here one time before, a long time ago. I still remember the basic layout of the village, but not much else." he said as he continued walking.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:The disquised Quoribay left Pala-Koro, heading towards Ta-Koro to take the cablecar to ko-koro from there.OOC:Quoribay to Ta-Wahi

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kodu walked alongside Desilix. "So now what do we do?" he asked.IC: Lerongu went through Le-Wahi, in the direction of Ga-Koro.OOC: Lerongu to Ga-Koro.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Okay." said Kodu. He walked up to someone, and said "Who's in charge here?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Y-Yeah, just a little winded. Come on u-" Gyren shouted down to Tawara as he placed one hand on the floor of his hut. As he looked up to peer inside, a large bladed object smashed into the floor. It sank in right between Gyren's fingers. The young Toa was too shocked to yell."Trying to break in eh? I won't miss this ti- Oh it's Gyren." Rilan said as he walked over to pick up his machete. He scratched his head and chuckled uneasily.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:Leah sighed. The Turaga seemed as mentally sound as ever. Only the display of power during the battle and the Parakuka on their backs indicated that there was something wrong. Seriously wrong. And despite faithfully serving her village for years, almost as long as she could remember, Leah found herself incapable of truly trusting the elders. But she fought down the feeling. After all, they were secured at the moment and, in tamer-terms, docile. The Le-Matoran approached the cage once more, stopping a little over arms length away from the bars."Is there anything else we can do to make you more comfortable?"----------------------------Sisk spoke again, addressing both Madrihk as well as Lashev and Verdi. "We're not going to learn-find more information on the obelisk if we are just staying here, but this has to be relevant in some way. Madrihk, me and my good-friends here are part of a special Matoran team to hunt the big-bad dark one's creatures. What if we depart to search-investigate this Obelisk more. We could rejoin Lans in Le-Koro and quick-fly in-between the Wahi and keep you speed-posted on the progress. What do you say?"----------------------------Rhow still stood behind Viloz with her arms crossed. She was waiting for the other Skakdi to finish introducing the new recruits to the group, but at the same time, she had to plan their trip to their first destination, which most likely would be Po-Wahi. So she patted the other Skakdi on the shoulder. "Let me know when everybody's ready to get moving."OOC: So yeah, Skakdi, we might want to get all on the same page her so we can travel to Po-Wahi soon ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Matatu walked up to Madrihk. "Have you seen a Fe-Matoran come through here, metallic grey and bronze in color? He's wanted in two koros for various crimes.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

ICLaki smiled as he looked down on his home village from the high tree branch he food on. It was hard to see much through the obscuring foliage, but Laki could make out most of the huge platforms and bridges that made up the village of air. And for once in his life, he was not assessing the village for damage. Or going to a friend's place or to a play or a performance by Le-Koro fabulous musicians. For once, he was about to enter the jungle and head to Pala-Koro, the headquarters of the Island Liberation Squad, which had successfully destroyed an Nui-Rama hive. And was now in charge of the Turaga's well-being!And Laki was part of it. It was exhilarating. The Le-Matoran made his way to the elevators, on his way to the lakeside town.OOCOpen for interaction. And Vezok's Friend, is Sisk's team open for volunteers to help investigate the obelisk? Or is it a special group like Stannis' followers or whatever they call themselves.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------