Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kethryre -"Wait, this means another family reunion?" Kethryre said with a shake of his head. He switched his gaze from Dendron to the newcomer and back again. "Which is it? Are you two going to get all dewy-eyed about it or try to strangle each other?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Dendron:"Likely the second," Dendron growled, his staff whipping out as Kal came back to the camp. "Hey, Kal! Look who it is, it's dear old uncle Grochi!""Dendron, why are you doing this?" Grochi asked, incredulous. "I thought you were always the forgiving type!" He soon found himself grabbed from behind by Kal, however, who had a rahkshi staff as well."Hullo, Uncle," the Toa of Stone growled. "If only my father was here to see this, he might rip your throat out himself."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kethryre -Kethrye rose from his seat."Good morning, any change we can solve this rationally?" he said, brandishing his axe, unsure of who he should be pointing it at. "If not, then me and Alfon here could be forced to make bad one-liners as we beat the crude out of. . . whoever.""And we wouldn't want that, right?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Dendron:Dendron glared over at Kethrye, then turned back to Kal."Release him," he said wearily. Kal reluctantly did so, stepping back."Much better," Grochi said drily. "Is there any chance I can get some supplies without having my own family attack me?"IC-Aclaraung:Ah, Aclaraung loved the water. Despite being the Dragon-like Mystix he was, he loved the water, which explained why he was swimming in it at just that very moment. He was nearly unaware of the ship beside him, in his bliss at swimming.OOC: Krayzikk, that's your cue.

profiles i guess

IC: Kethrye -"Good," Kethrye said, drawing forth his power to mold shackles of ice to freeze Grochi where he stood. "Now, everyone starts explaining very quickly what the karz is going on."Beats answering a bunch of question, at least, he thought. I'm much better at asking them.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Grochi:"Alright. I took a brief stint as Makuta's babysitter, and my brothers weren't very happy that I agreed to the job, it didn't pay enough widgets. Well, I told them that the job market was the lowest it had been in years, with the recession, and Bahrak wasn't helping it at all, so I had to take the job. My brother Sidiros was really vehement about it, so I had to kill him to shut him up-his dead body kept yelling, though, it was rather annoying." Grochi shrugged."Kal accidently fell in Makuta's play pen, Mussiki managed to keep out of it though-Mussiki was always careful, so that's why Kal jr. here wants me dead. I had to quit, though-Makuta wasn't paying me enough, and he was too much of a hassle to take care of. I dropped him back with Mata-Nui, and, well, we all know what happened there." Grochi continued glaring at Kethrye."Does that work?"IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung picked up his head, turning so one of his eyes could face the Toa on him."Greetings," he rumbled. "Just to make sure you know, I'm not one of those blow-up pool toys. Or a capsized boat." He cocked his head, deciding not to flame this Toa of Lightning into oblivion."Who are you?"

profiles i guess

IC: Kethryre -"Yes, yes it does," Kethryre said sarcastically, freezing Grochi solid within a block of ice."Hullo, who are you, them," he addresssed the lanky Toa of Air, keeping his tone friendly even as he readied himself to strike against the other stranger if he choose to attack them. He place his hand against the block of ice. "Sorry about him, can't just let one of somebody liek him wonder around, thought."The name's Kethrye"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC-Grochi:Grochi was unamused. Thankfully, due to the ice being clear, he didn't have to waste any elemental energy to get out of it, just using his mask to teleport to the grass just in front of the ice block."Very funny. May we please just buy some supplies and head on?"

profiles i guess

IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"Yo, I dunno what Wahi we're in at this point," said Raknar, cracking his back and straightening his hoodie. "I just want a drink. Doomslayer, you down?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Changing his colour.IC-Aclaraung:"You'd be fairly close," Aclaraung said, his reddish-golden scales gleaming in the sunlight, the water on them sparkling off. "Supposedly, I'm a Mystix...though I'm not even sure, anymore," he said. Then he laughed slightly, though it was more of a bark."Eh. I'm in a good mood today, and I didn't really see any reason to fry you. Count yourself lucky, Song," the Dragon said bemusedly.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung nearly smiled, though it was harder for him than it was for these Toa, due to his facial structure. Still, he somewhat managed, though it looked less happy than it did menacing."That's different than how most beings describe me," he said, amused himself.

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"I see," Aclaraung said. He raised his neck, looking at Raknar."Over in Le-Koro, snaggle tooth," he growled. "The Bright-Star Inn. Be careful with the owner, though, making him mad is not a good idea for many reasons." The Dragon then lowered himself down, looking back at Song."You're going to need something like Diamond or Protosteel to cut trough that, m'dear," the Dragon said. "They're generally pretty tough."

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong nodded, eyes wide and curious like a child on Naming Day. She mmoved up toward the dragon's neck, and felt the pulse there. Simultaneously, she tapped the scales on the side of his neck.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:"While my scales may be weaker there," Aclaraung began, "You probably won't break through there with your hands, either." He then turned back to the ship."It may be far, but when I passed there was a rather large group of Skakdi there, something you might be interested in."

profiles i guess

IC: Kethryre -Buggerit. Stupid Mask of Quick-travel."Nope, I don't thing so," he said, materializing a another cell of ice around him, compensating for his opponent's mask power by making the walls opaque. Voriki, seems you've done something useful, for once, he thought, returning his gaze back to the other newcomers. Next time we fight, I'll be ready."Somebody keep an eye on that guy," Kethrye said, swinging around to face Dendron and Kal. "So, care to explain exactly who this guy is?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Raknar (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"He's like a wart that won't go away," called out Raknar. "He drove my bloody ship through Ko-Wahi and tried to say it was a beach. You can keep him, frankly, I don't want him anymore."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Oblique? So they have really odd angles? xD I think you mean Opaque.IC-Dendron:"He's my brother," Dendron said wearily, and he waved a hand at Kethrye."Let him out, he's not going to attack."IC-Aclaraung:"What odd speech patterns you have, snaggletooth."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SongWith a nod, Song kept up her physical examination. First she checked his eye tracking, and then his claws, then his musculature. She didn't stop in her comprehensive exam of the dragon-mystix.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Aclaraung:"I'm sorry...Shenron?" Aclaraung asked. "I'm not familiar with what you're saying." He then turned back to Song, watching her carefully as she looked at the hardened scale spike on his growing tail."Am I truly so interesting?"

profiles i guess

IC: Song"Yes. Your physiology doesn't compare to really anything I've seen. You have some of the characteristics of humanoids, some of reptiles, and even some that could best be compared to a Gukko." Song said in wonder. "I have no idea where you came from, but it must have been one strange place."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:

OOC: Oblique? So they have really odd angles? xD I think you mean Opaque.
Beh, typos, how I hate them.IC: Kethryre -Kethryre stared intently at the two brothers."Alright," he said, absorbing the block of ice back, regaining a fraction of the lost power. "Still a bit jumpy since the battle, and I still think a better explanation is in order." Edited by BenLuke-116