Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuatara He reached the top of his tree, watching everything happening with cold interest. What did the Toa plan to do to the Matoran? He expected the Toa would just drop the smaller being to a brutal landing on the ground below. Then he knew he would climb down to the floor just to see whatever was left. But then, the Toa ripped the Matoran's mask off. Judging by the Toa's face, he was irritated greatly with the Matoran. He was slightly upset that he couldn't hear what was being said between the two. He was sure it was rather interesting to say the least. Then, the Matoran was slung out into the air above the forest like a leaping Rahi. Then a blast of air sent him flying even farther. This, was interesting, rather unique. Never before had a Matoran been sent flying over this jungle without a Gukko. And he had been there to see the whole thing happen. The Toa lowered himself toward the tree. The tree he was in. He quickly slipped farther down, keeping himself hopefully hidden. He wanted to watch this, not get involved. His eyes glanced coldly over the Toa, and the Vortixx climbing the trees. He wasn't in the best position for hiding. He just kept quiet, and stayed close against the tree.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: The Miru cancels the effects of gravity to a certain extent, allowing yourself to slow a fall and stay in midair. You can propel yourself a distance by kicking off from the ground or a wall or something, but since you're not in space friction will quickly slow you down again. IC (Madrihk): The Toa of Ice frowned. They definitely had enough money to buy a canoe, but just one wouldn't hold them all and it was not advisable to set out to sea in such small vessels. After a bit of quick thinking, he said: "We'll buy two of those big canoes. Each seems to be able to hold about three persons. Now, I know canoes won't work at sea or in the case of a Tarakava attack, but here's the deal: Vompran, you will string the canoes together with some of your vines. Make it nice and tight. That should be able to hold us all as well as being sturdy enough to get us to Xa-Koro."

I.C.Vompran"Sure thing." Vompran gave his share of the widgets, (He didn't have very many with him)and began to generate some vines.

elementalussal.png

IC (Merror) But when the guardsmen arrived, they found nobody inside. Merror had left the hut to talk to Pirok and JL. He sighed at the news, looking up at the sky. "I should have been there. I could've - " Suddenly something shot out from the tree canopy. As it hurtled downwards, Merror realised it was a Matoran. Even from that distance he recognised him. Tamaru. "NO!" he yelled. Kongu heard the shout and ran out of HQ to see what was going on. Activating his mask, Merror sprinted to the edge of the platform and hurled himself off. In a display of agility that could only be achieved by a highly athletic Calix-user, he landed on a Gukko - in flight - and jumped further on. In mid-air, he collided with Tamaru. The two beings sped towards the surface of the lake. Merror wrapped himself around the unconscious Matoran, getting himself below him to take the brunt of the impact with the water. Several seconds passed as the whistled through the air, but they felt like hours. BAM. Pain exploded into Merror's back as water engulfed him. Finding himself several bio underwater, he kicked himself upwards, grabbing the drifting Tamaru as he swam. His head burst from the surface. Gasping for air, he lifted Tamaru out of the water. Holding him up with one arm, he began to swim to shore, his powerful limbs pushing him quickly through the water. He waded out of the shallows, dripping. Having hurried to the shore, he placed the Matoran on the ground. He ripped off his own Kanohi Calix and placed it on Tamaru's face. The Matoran's heartlight was flickering, nearly out. "Not breathing..." Merror muttered urgently. He opened Tamaru's mouth, and picked the Matoran up by his feet, shaking the water out of his lungs. He then put him back on the ground and began to push the Matoran's chest, trying to get his lungs working again. "Come on, Tamaru..." he whispered. "Don't leave us." OOC: Emzee, Tuck, your call whether Tamaru recovers.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Pirok Pirok was watching as Merror tried to save Tamaru. He kept thinking over Proditor's final moments. His memory was very detailed. He was sure there was something, something he had missed. He had looked into Proditor's eyes as he died. Then he remembered it. The reflection in Proditor's eyes. There was a Vortixx. He couldn't see much, but he could recognise the shape. And then the bushes... or bush. A disappearing Skakdi, that became a bush. It was too coincidental that Proditor had been tricked by a Mahiki wearer, and that the Toa of Magnetics had been hit by some invisible force. The two beings were somehow connected... The Toa and the Vortixx.But none of the others saw his complicated thought process in his blank face. He watched, but at the same time, it looked like he wasn't watching. To any other, Pirok would look like an empty zombie. The events of the day were catching up with him at last... OOC: And Pirok has gone insane. Today has been an interesting day. And, BTW, you may wish to have a look at The Shadow in Onu-Wahi. It seems he's going insane too... or is he? >=)

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Kethrye: (From Onu-Wahi):After a long, tiring walk up the Le-Koro Highway Kethrye sighted, at last, the light that markedthe end of the tunnel. Finally. Kethrye thought as he walked through the entrance, which was carved out of the central most of a series of moss covered boulders. Kethrye did not like tunnels, or any otherkind of small, enclosed space. Kethrye glanced around; the Le-Koro Highway's entrance was surrounded by a small clearing, beyond that was the large trees of Le-Wahi's jungle. Now, if I remember correctly, there should be a ladder to Le-Koro or something similar near here. Kethrye took a few steps into the jungle, looking for a sight of a ladder. He found one nailed to a tree that supported one of the platforms that made up the village of Le--Koro. the Toaof Ice clambered up it and began to walk along a wooden walkway towards the center of Le-Koro. OOC: Anything happening in Le-Koro?

OOC: Oh, you have no idea! A massive fight, some mystery-solving, murder, attempted murder, incredibly dangerous rescue...the works! IC (Zadron and Echelon) Zadron carried Echelon through the canopy, up to where Vidar still stood. He put Echelon down, where the necromancer stood, a little unsteadily, leaning on his staff. "Is it done?" he asked.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Vanboi walked back to Le-Koro, too upset to remember his Mask of Speed. How had this happened? A Toa down, and one of the Chronicler's Company dead? They should of done something. He should have done something. It occurred to Vanboi as he walked that Proditor had seen the light, sacrificing his life for an innocent Matoran. But there was no reward.As Vanboi walked it occurred to him that he should have been kinder to Proditor before he died. The only interaction he had with him was when his mind was bloated and damaged. If he had been in the right frame of mind, the Toa might not have died. Vanboi could have followed Pirok to watch Proditor, hoping to help save the Toa. With another To a on their side, the battle could have been won.It also occurred to Vanboi that the glorious To a Mata didn't arrive on the island with the Golden Kanohi, they had to earn them. The heroes worked hard, challenging Makuta at every turn. Perhaps he should work harder too. Merror had skill enough to defeat a Rahkshi, perhaps he could help...

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Pirok "It seems our friend has returned." Pirok said in a monotone, his face showing no sign of emotion. He was, of course, referring to Vanboi. OOC: I've done Comic-Relief insane, evil insane, but I've never done depressed insane before. This will be fun.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:WadroWadro freaked. The Evil Toa were on his tree! He started thinking quickly. He notched another of his bows, one with a rope attached. He fired in the direction of where Tamaru was thrown and grabbed the end of the rope and swung off, hoping to see if he could save the poor Matoran.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Oh, you have no idea! A massive fight, some mystery-solving, murder, attempted murder, incredibly dangerous rescue...the works!

More or less the usual, I suppose.Kethrye is open for interaction.IC: Kethrye:The center of Le-Koro was crowded with Le-Matoran and the usual groups of travelers from elsewhere on MataNui. Kethrye began to walk towards one of Le-Koro's inns, listing for any member of the crowd to mention a murderand watching out for any posted bounties.

IC: When Merror had run out of the hut and Kongu had followed suit it wasn't surprising to find Sisk on the run as well. He'd arrived outside only a second after the others but he saw the same things they did. He heard Merror shout and launch himself from the platform. And something in that kicked the Matoran into high gear as well. Sisk spun right around and raced back into the HQ. Just as he entered he almost crashed into Leah. She jumped out of surprise. "What is much-happening?" she asked. "I heard loud-noises and scream-shouts and feet-running!?" "Something-evil quick-happening." Sisk just shouted as he rushed past. "No explain-time, wait-later!" he added as he ran for Skyscratcher. The Gukko was saddled and ready for flight. Sisk hopped on and got Skyscratcher into flight almost before they'd left the "nest", the large dome inside the HQ where the Gukko were kept. Suddenly, they were over the giant tree that housed Le-Koro. Sisk leaned left and Sykscratcher followed. In a long curve, they descended until they disappeared below the foliage. It didn't take long for the experienced Matoran to spot Merror down by the side of the lake. Sisk pulled on the reigns, landing the Gukko safely close to the two. As the matoran was jumping out of the saddle the question already left his mouth: "Is he alive?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Well, I'm getting pretty bored....I guess I'll have to improvise. IC: Snelly, Wraith "Gee, is Matau sleeping in there or something, cause this is taking a whi-" Snelly stopped short of finishing that sentence, he clutched his chest and fell to his knees. "Snelly! Are you alright?" Wraith said with a semi-worried expresion. What is this- feeling...something...something bad just happened didn't it? I feel...a cold presence...Tamaru! Without warning Snelly jumped to his feet and ran toward the lake. "Wait here!" was all Snelly managed to say to Sizin and Wraith. Snelly wasn't sure how he knew, but Tamaru was near death, his old friend...there was no time to loose! Snelly stopped at the edge of the balcony, he looked down, and saw a Toa trying to revive Tamaru. Without a word Snelly jumped, landing on a tree branch, he proceed to jump from branch to branch like only a Le-koran could. Snelly made it to the bottom and ran to Merror and Tamaru. "Wha-what happened? Who did this to Tamaru?" Snelly said with a look of horror and shock. OOC: Okay Ghosthands, lets make this overly dramatic and stuff...yay! :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Merror) "His heartlight's still glowing, but I think we're losing him!" Merror said, his voice full of angst. "I didn't see what happened, but they said there was a Toa of Air and a powerful Toa of Magnetism involved. His eyes widened. "Wait..." he whispered. "If that was..." He turned his attention back to the apparently fading Le-Matoran. "Come on, Tamaru!" he said urgently. "Stay with me! Hold on! Hold on, for Mata Nui's sake! For the Toa Mata's sake! For Takua's sake!"

OOC: Toa are weaker without Kanohi, but Matoran go into comas. And a coma isn't going to help Tamaru.IC: Vanboi nodded to the Toa of Fire, before turning to face Merror. The Toa of Fire faced a maskless Le-Matoran, trying desperately to return it to life. "He needs a mask," said Vanboi, "as he realized that this might be Tamaru. Proditor might not have died in vain after all, hope remained. "Use mine," he said as he removed his Kakama. The mask reverted to a emotionless grey, even as Vanboi felt a wave of weakness hit him.Edit: Vanboi nodded to the Toa of Fire, before turning to face Merror. The Toa of Fire faced a maskless Le-Matoran, trying desperately to return it to life. "Will he recover?" asked Vanboi as the group looked at the dying Le-Matoran.

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Toa are weaker without Kanohi, but Matoran go into comas. And a coma isn't going to help Tamaru.IC: Vanboi nodded to the Toa of Fire, before turning to face Merror. The Toa of Fire faced a maskless Le-Matoran, trying desperately to return it to life. "He needs a mask," said Vanboi, "as he realized that this might be Tamaru. Proditor might not have died in vain after all, hope remained. "Use mine," he said as he removed his Kakama. The mask reverted to a emotionless grey, even as Vanboi felt a wave of weakness hit him.

OOC: Well ya but Merror already put his mask on Tamaru....so, you might want to edit that... :P IC: Snelly Snelly could see there was no time to loose. "Here! I'll use my powers to keep air in his lungs, you just worry about his heart!" Snelly began to circulate air into Tamaru's lungs. "Come on buddy don't leave us...I....I have to tell you about all the adventures I've had while I was away, come on....don't die..." A tear could be seen going down Snelly's face. Edited by Snelly

IC (Madrihk): "All right, we officially own a boat!" Madrihk exclaimed. His mind told him that he was acting a bit foolishly, but he was certain his enthusiasm would boost morale. And the more the team liked him, the better. "As the leader of this Island Liberation Squad," he continued, "I proudly name this vessel: Liberator." He stepped aboard, and they all piled into the double craft. As they shoved off from shore, Madrihk pulled out his map again. "Where the river splits, we will follow the south-most branch to the ocean. Then we follow the coast until we reach Kumu Islets. I doubt there will be any Rahi attacks until we reach those waters, but you never know, so keep your guard up." OOC: Madrihk and the Island Liberation Squad to Kumu Islets. We shall relocate to that topic once we reach the ocean.

Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon Liberator, eh? A fitting name.At the start of the trip, the group rowed silently, save Alfon's whistling."Little quiet for a group of five, isn't it?"Alfon who was sitting at the front of one canoe, tilted his head to the back to catch a glimpse of Trakuda and Vompran, who were sitting behind him."Never got to ask you guys, what brings you to the Island Liberation Squad?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: I want staff to decide whether he lives or dies. As the whole assassination thing is Tuck's brainchild, he should decide whether we can thwart it, and he's not come online yet. IC (Merror) Merror was kneeling next to Tamaru, looking desperately at the failing Matoran. "There is...just one thing I can do," Merror said. "I - I don't know if it'll work, but it may be the only hope we have." He looked at the others, an odd trepidation in his eyes.

IC: PirokPirok, making up his mind, ran down, just in time to hear Merror's statement."Do it. There should be no more unnecessary loss of life today." he said, a tiny flicker of emotion showing on his face, beforing vanishing as fast as it had appeared.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Kadon) I was awakened by a few nearby Le-Matoran pointing at the sky and yelling. I watched in horror as a Matoran flew through the air, then was blocked from sight by the treetops. I had the distinct feeling that it wasn't an accident, either. I let loose a stream of curses, then started to shake Drome. "Drome! Drome! Wake up!" Here I was, wanting to help the village, and I was sleeping while a Matoran was in danger.

OOC: Merror is going to give up some of his Toa power?IC: Vanboi wondered what Merror was thinking. The veteran Toa might know some secrets that were unknown to the population at large, perhaps a power that only a Toa of Fire had. But fire can only warm a body, not heal it. It can fuse wounds together, but not help in this. The window of time to rescue Tamaru was running out, a mask of healing might not even be able to help him now.

OOC:

OOC: Open for interaction, so...IC: Dervian walked into an inn to rest, then bumped into Kethrye. "And whom...are YOUM?"

Kethrye is not in the Inn, outside it maybe.. IC: Kethrye: There was nothing happening in Le-Koro Nothing, There was no sign of the murderer Kethrye had tracked from Onu-Koro, no bountiesKethrye had not seem in Ko-Koro the last time he was there. Nothing.He strolled toward Lake Kanae, looking out at the expanse of water. The Toa of Ice sighted a groupof beings gathered along the lake's shore. That's odd, Kethrye thought as he headed for a latter downto the jungle floor. Possibly the Murderer? Kethrye thought, walking through the jungle towards the location of the gathererbeings. Unlikely, but it's the best chance of finding him I've had all day. OOC: How far from Le-Koro is the group of people near lake Kanae? Edited by Toa Kethrye

OOC: Unless I gravely misunderstood the Friar, Tamaru's very dead. Oh, and wind was used in perfect combination, an even and continuous upward push. Miru was used to weaken the gravity. So that was the meaning of that. IC: Vidar looked at Echelon and the Vortixx. He then reached into his pack and took out the noble Rau. "It is done," Vidar said, offering the mask to Echelon, "I have little use for souvenirs, and you put up a worthy fight. We need to move quickly now. I need to know if partner in the North was reached as well. If so, then we must establish an organization, placing spies and assassins across the island in order to protect the Makuta's secret" Once Echelon took the mask, getting a closer look, Vidar slumped to the ground, exhausted from the mission.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Alfon Liberator, eh? A fitting name.At the start of the trip, the group rowed silently, save Alfon's whistling."Little quiet for a group of five, isn't it?"Alfon who was sitting at the front of one canoe, tilted his head to the back to catch a glimpse of Trakuda and Vompran, who were sitting behind him."Never got to ask you guys, what brings you to the Island Liberation Squad?"

I.C. Vompran"I take this as on opportunity to guard-protect Mata Nui and take revenge on Makuta for his crime-kills. That and I ever-love adventure" Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC:"I can quick-take us back up!" Sisk said, referring to the Gukko sitting behind them. The scene was eerie. So much had happened in the last minutes that the Matoran was close to sensory overload, but something kept him in the here and now, focused on what could be done to save one of the villages most famous heroes. But the part that hadn't sunken in yet was, that all these Toa around might not be enough to save Tamaru, so what could he do at all?Now Sisk felt his eyes water as well, but he kept hoping.

OOC: Okay, I guess it's official, Tamaru is dead....like dead dead....like not coming back dead....yikes...everything just became way more serious now.... IC: Snelly Snelly watched as Tamaru's heart-lighted went out...forever. "Tam-tamar-u" Snelly tried to form words....but was unable to....his whole body began to shake.... "They'll....pay....for this....I swear it...." Snelly stood up, looked up toward the trees, still shaking, fists clenched. "YOU HERE ME YOU MURDERS! I don't care where you go or where you hide! I'll find you, I-I'll kill you!" Snelly shouted toward the tree tops, hoping in vain that the ones responsible would hear him. Then Snelly collapsed to his knees, face toward the ground, and said nothing....

IC:"They even took-stole his mask..." Sisk muttered as a tear ran down the face of his Zatth. The Le-Matoran slowly walked over to Merror and placed a hand on the Toa's shoulder."Let us quick-bear him back to the Koro...like he would want. High-flying." he said, mentioning over to the Gukko.

IC: Kethrye: "What is going on out here?" Kethrye said as he walked into the middle of the group of gatherbeings. "YOU HERE ME YOU MURDERS! I don't care where you go or where you hide! I'll findyou, I-I'll kill you!" Shouted a Toa of Air. " What murderer, and who was murdered?" Kethrye interjected, silently surprised by theToa's exclamation. Could it be the work of the Onu-Koro murderer? The Toa of Ice thought.

OOC: Stupid server, got clogged just as I posted. IC (Echelon) Echelon accepted the mask, looking it over. "Well," he said. "It certainly has historical value. The mask of one of the Chronicler's Company. My thanks, Vidar; it is a fine gift." He then saw that his fellow Dark Toa had collapsed. "Shall I get us down?" he asked. "It looks as though that tired you just as much as it did me. We can't stay here, nor can we go through Le-Koro. And I want my Undead back, before the fishes eat too much of them." IC (Merror) Even as Merror spoke, Tamaru's heartlight flashed one more time, and went out. While Snelly screamed his grief at the sky, Merror stayed motionless, still crouched by the Matoran's side. He slowly took his mask from Tamaru's face, and replaced it on his own with a click. When he spoke, his voice was quiet, but laced with rage. "Another innocent is dead," he said. "And I was too late to save him." He stood up, lifting Tamaru's body into his arms. "We can't leave him here," he said, making for the pod that would take them back to Le-Koro. "He must be taken back to his people."

Le-Matoran going about their daily lives, babbling in Treespeak, suddenly stopped and stared, silently watching the slow procession. Merror, carrying Tamaru in his arms, walked slowly to Matau's hut. Sisk and Snelly walked behind him.

Though his expression remained impassive, tears ran down Merror's mask.

OOC: How far from Le-Koro is the group of people near lake Kanae?

OOC: Just shoved off from shore. Le-Koro is essential built above the lake (it's where the swamp water comes from) so you will most likely see them go down the river. Draw our attention and we might let you on board. :) IC: The group leader listened to his team's conversation. "If you want Makuta, I can't give him to you just yet, but I can let you stomp some of his servants," Madrihk said, "that should be quite a kick for his ego."

IC: Alfon "Indeed. A kick to his ego will probably be more than satisfactory for all of us, I believe. Especialy for Vompran."A bug had buzzed right beside Alfon's ear, making him clasp his hand to his ear on instinct. He almost lost grip of his paddle."Hate bugs..." OOC: Who knows, maybe the Liberation Squad might need a bigger boat in the future, seeing as how Kethrye might join and possibly others as well :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Kethrye: Kethrye noticed a boat, really several boats as it was made up of three canoeslashed together with vines. Kethrye raised his hand and waved at the boat, hoping to catch its attention. PerhapsI could get a ride back to Le-Koro, or somewhere else entirely. The Toa of Ice though. OOC: Alright...

Edited by Toa Kethrye

IC: Vidar used his staff to climb to his feet. "Fair enough. We can search for your undead," Vidar said, "Once we find them, we should head north, but not through Onu-Koro. Any suspicious followers would figure to travel there. We can get to the cliffs near Ga-Wahi from here*, and then continue to Motara desert" Vidar leaned comfortably against the massive tree. "Only trick is to pinpoint our friend. Being a servant of the Makuta, he is a wanderer, or adventurer, as he may be called. He usually stays in our near Po-Koro though, when he's not on a mission. I believe we will find him there" Just then, a muscular, red-armored Toa appeared on the branch. Vidar and the others blinked and quickly jumped to the defensive. "Well done, I too serve Makuta and I have a proposition for you." "Who are you?" demanded Vidar. Echelon and the Vortixx also prepared to strike. After everything they had gone through thus far, they were not in the mood for any more surprises.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: LoJak activated his Kakama and sped off towards Merro, Pirok and the corpse of Tamaru. He was there in seconds. "Pirok, you must have seen where the Toa Magnetism headed, and with who. If you can show me, I can probably reach them before they ge too far away."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Madrihk noticed someone on the shore and pointed. "Hey, who's that? He appears to be waving for us. Anyone know him?" Everyone else shook their heads. Madrihk furrowed his brow when he noticed it was another Toa of Ice. He didn't recognize him, so hopefully it wasn't someone who knew what he had done in Ko-Koro. The Toa didn't seem to recognize them either, so Madrihk waved back. "Ahoy! Can we help you with something?"