Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Have you considered changing it to Snelli or Sneli, perhaps? It'd be a more Bionicle-ized version of your name ;) Not that I'm complaining at all! IC (Merror) Merror nodded at Snelly's suggestion. "We must travel as quickly as possible. A Gukko would be of great help." They left the Turaga's hut, thanking Matau and offering condolences as they went. After JL spoke, Merror's look became grim. "Then it's as I feared," he said. "The Toa of Magnetism you fought was Echelon. He is both a skilled Toa of Magnetism and a powerful Necromancer, and a devoted follower of the Makuta. He's dangerous, even without his penchant for raising your dead comrades to fight against you. I'm just glad Tamaru was buried where no-one will ever find him." He listened to JL's speech. "This is not a team," he said firmly. "We are working together because we must. Once this is done, I at least shall go my own way." There was a look in his eyes as he spoke that suggested that he was not saying this out of selfishness or antisociality - but somehow the opposite. "And I don't know if Snelly's Gukko can carry us all. How many can Destiny take, my friend?" he asked the Toa of Air.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Uhm, if you guys leave the hut you're walking straight into LoJak, Sisk and Npc Leah...just saying, they're practically standing on the doorstep. IC: "Ow!" was all that Merror heard as they opened the door to Matau's hut. The source of the yelp had been Sisk, standing a little to close to said door after LoJak had knocked on it. When the Toa of fire had pushed it open, it had had swung forcefully outward and into the Le-Matoran's face. Groaning, he held his mask, but said: "I have another Gukko quick-available.", through gritted teeth, having heard the last sentence Merror had said before opening the door.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror) Merror quickly straightened Sisk's mask for him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were there," he said. "You have another Gukko? You have the look of a Gukko Force man. Right then, we'll travel to Ta-Koro as soon as possible. Lead on, my friends." He nodded to Snelly and Sisk. IC (Echelon) Echelon returned to where Zadron and Vidar stood beneath the great tree. "Now that I've recovered my minions and gained a...recruit," Echelon said, "where next? Who do we visit now?" IC (Zadron) "And would my services be of any help?" the Vortixx asked.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Woah, JI1223 X, when I said SECRET meeting...that means NO ONE else could hear what they were saying, period. And that's what I'm sticking too, your character DOESN'T know about Kopeke or ANYTHING that isn't common knowledge to everyone about said topic. No, just no, we are going to pretend you didn't hear anything, cause that's what happened. I really, really don't think you guys should have been able to hear anything inside the hut, especially with a GUARD outside the hut... As for my name....well, sheesh...maybe I will change it. :P IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly looked at JL, "Uh what you say? It sounded like complete gibberish, something about some guy from Xa-koro named Kotepak? Whatever, bye!" The group walked away from JL and whoever else was standing there. Was that guard useless or what? Snelly directed his attention to Merror. "Echelon huh? Well, I'll be on a lookout for him. Anyway, to answer your question. My gukko should be able to handle three Toa, a matoran and a ghost. But that's it, no one else is coming." Snelly got really close to Merror, pointed to JL, and whispered. "Especially people who insult my name! Which I may or may not be my original name but still! I have standards." Snelly pointed to Sisk, "Hey buddy, I'm not going to tell you why were going to Ta-koro or anything but if you're gonna follow in your gukko anyway, then you might as well come." OOC: (@ JL) Sorry kid, this group is full...not taking on anymore people at this time. :wakeup: Unless of course I'm ninja'ed...sigh...second gukko eh?

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vanboi found Merror's speech a little odd, sure the group formed to save their world, but as a group of Toa it wasn't going to stay that way. Some legends claim that even the Toa Mata were not close allies at first. So why would the grow separate after Makuta fell? Especially Merror, the Toa whose very scent smelled of experience and wisdom. and that reminded Vanboi of his plan."Merror," Vanboi said after a time, "I have a request to ask of you." The novice Toa tried to keep his face as calm as he could, but anyone could clearly see how excited Vanboi was.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly stroked Destiny's head as well. "Yes, Destiny is a fine bird. I raised her from birth actually. She's one of the fastest gukko in the force." Snelly said with a certain sense of pride. Snelly jumped on to Destiny in the Le-koran fashion, with a overemphasized backflip. "Shall we go?" Snelly reached out with his hand to Merror. "You need help with getting on fire-spitter?" Snelly said with a grin, knowning full well Merror probably didn't need help. Wraith floated up onto the gukko, sorta, it actually looked more like he was floating next to the bird. "Say Wraith, you haven't said much of anything in...a really long time." "I'm a Toa of Ice and a ghost. Why does that surprise you?" Wraith said coldly. Great, he's back to his old self again, I preferred the more serious Snelly... Snelly looked at Vanboi and Sizin, "Well, do you guys need a hand or what? Get on already..."

Edited by Snelly

IC:Sizin, trying to put what had occurred behind him nodded, but did not just climb on.stepping back, the Matoran stretched his legs, took a step forward, back again and then did a side flip, landing directly on the Gukkos' back.Sizin held up his head in a pompous fashion. "No assistance required."

IC (Merror) Although, with his athletic Toa physique and Kanohi Calix, Merror could have mounted Destiny even more showily than his companions, he gently hoisted himself onto her back. "And me neither," he told Snelly. "Let's make haste to Ta-Koro." OOC: Argh, Snelly, Sisk and Sizik. How many Ss do we need? Mind you, last time, Merror was in a group of three along with a Matoran named Mirr and a Turaga named Mirama XD

OOC: could be worse, you could have a situation like in the Kingdom where Takanuva is talking to Takanuva. IC: Vanboi nodded and attempted boarded the bird. After a few times of sliding off the Gukko, the Toa finally managed to get a grip on the avian. As Vanboi held on for dear life the Toa asked, "Merror, you probably notice that my skills as a Toa are...limited. I can't help bit wonder that if I hadn't fainted, Tamaru might still be alive. A need to know how to fight, otherwise this might happen again. Do you think you could train me?"

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Snelly, my char was around the whole time, sort of following Merror.The opportunity to get a character more involved with others seemed good. As for 'kid'...I happen to be older than you. Just fyi. IC: "Guess I am off-going then..." Sisk told Leah. She nodded. "I understand." she said, giving him a firm hug. "Fly-high, and may the winds quick-near you back here well-safe."Sisk nodded, following behind the group. Snelly was readying his bird. Sisk remembered seeing it in the Gukko-Force headquarters. A fine bird indeed, even if he had differing opinions from the rider. Mistrust was an issue during these dark days. But maybe they could work together well enough, at least for the time being.Sisk whistled, and the flapping of wings overhead signaled the arrival of Skyscratcher. The male Gukko landed softly behind the Matoran and Sisk climbed on unceremoniously and swift. He sat in the saddle and waited for them to get moving.

IC:Jakronius unleashed an blast of air of his own. It hit Makhera, making him lose concentration just long enough for Jakronius to get between him and the Matoran. "You forever-always were quick toforget what you were doing Makhera. " Makhera just grunted and charged Jakronius. Soon, they were attacking and parrying. Jakronius went for a quick blow, but Makhera just pushed it off. "And you were always a slow combatant." Ooc: Up for interaction, if anyone is interested.

OOC: Snelly, my char was around the whole time, sort of following Merror.The opportunity to get a character more involved with others seemed good. As for 'kid'...I happen to be older than you. Just fyi.

OOC: Um, not you, I was referring to JL. I guess I should have made that clear sorry. IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly addressed Sisk, "Alright, I guess we'll meet you guys in Ta-koro." Snelly prepared to take off. "Oh, and one more thing, it's not a matter of trust I'm trying to keep things secret from you and others, it's just...a precaution." Destiny hovered to the runway. "Alright, everyone ready? This is gonna be a quick take off! Hold on to your Kanohi!" And with that, they took off at jet-like speed. Snelly had Destiny going at her max speed. Everyone on board who wasn't used to this by now could felt like they had left there stomachs back at Le-koro. OOC: Snelly, Wraith, Sizin, Merror, and Vanboi to Ta-Wahi.

IC: Kadon "Yes... if no one starts it, then no one will join or finish it." I sat in silence, waiting. Odd, how witnessing what appeared to be a murder and making it through a potentially deadly situation could change your view of someone. Not too long ago, I was fighting with Drome, and now I was here, talking about forming a team! I wonder if Drome is thinking the same thing?

IC: Angelus Beautiful day, isn't it? Of course, not that his eyes were open. Slowly, he forced his way out of bed and tossed the net down from one of his windows. When he had built this place, he had deliberately picked the most sun-kissed tree available. The bright orange light shone across his toned physique, and he laughed as he slid open his front door and leapt his way out, landing smoothly on his feet. "What to do today?" he asked himself with a grin. -Spawn

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: No problem, Snelly. Confusion happens in these games from time to time. IC: "Right, no time to long-waste!" Sisk said. He looked at Torv and LoJak. "Hang much-tight to your Kanohi-faces!" he advised them. He couldn't quite believe they were actually leaving for Ta-Koro. And on a quest, no less! Despite the sadness over Tamaru's loss, a sort of excitement welled up inside him. He took one last look around at Le-Koro. This is what I'm hard-fighting for! he thought to himself. Glancing to his right, Sisk could see Leah waving one last time. Then the Le-Matoran pushed his feet into Skyscratchers side and the bird took off at an incredible speed. Ahead, in the distance, Sisk could make out Destiny and its riders. They'd be over Ta-Wahi in no time. OOC: Sisk, LoJak and torv to Ta-Koro then ^^

IC Kongu slowly walked back to his hut, heart heavy. It wasn't every day you buried a friend, yet today he did. He almost didn't notice some visitors outside his front door. "Oh... hello?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Aexias smirked as she sat within her new hideout near the shoreline. Well, technically, it wasn't new at all. She'd found an old, abandoned campsite nearby. Fortunately, it was in relatively good condition, and she'd had no trouble moving the shelter's parts into the forest near to shore and setting them up again as more of a lean-to. She also had a nice map of where to find food. Already, she was cooking a Shore Turtle in the fire pit out on the beach, about four bios away. She smirked again. A little bit of previous experience being on the run didn't hurt. Now she had food, a shelter, and had managed to retain all her possessions, including all her money for her inevitable return to society. Yes, Aexias decided, she had it all. A good vacation was doing her wonders. OOC: The 'previous experience' will be extrapolated upon later, dinnae worry. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Drome I was not exactly thinking the same way, I was thinking about what effect my idea might have on the island. Then, Kongu returned home. "So you have heard the news..." I guessed, from the way the Matoran was acting. "We rescued the Matoran from the hive. But something just seemed... strange." IC: Tuatara He still watched, crawling slowly down the tree, doing his best to keep hidden. If the beings below him were whispering, he thought he might even be able to hear them. But he doubted it, people seemed to like speaking. Which was a problem, he couldn't hear them at all. He rustled a few leaves, and snapped a branch or two, nothing overly noticeable. At least, he hoped it was unnoticeable.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "As opposed to what, just standing by and doing nothing?!" the Toa of Plasma shot back. "And I know he's long gone, and I know I've got a snowball's chance in Ta-Koro of finding him, but I can't just give up!" he shouted in exasperation. He sighed, folding his arms and calming himself down. In doing so, he dropped his escrima, the two metallic rods dropping to the ground with a heavy crash. "In any case," he began, expression morphing into one of thought. "I think there's something else going on here. I mean really, I overheard his conversation with Aexias, the guy's supposed to be a professional assassin, and one of the best, too. Joining up in a group with someone, spending hours trekking through wastlelands in the middle of nowhere, and waiting until he gets to the very center of Le-Koro to stab her in the the chest? Something about that doesn't seem right." he said. "I think there's more to this than meets the eye." he said, retrieving the two weapons.

helo frens

IC: Ara'kas grudgingly agreed. But then she gestured around, pointing out the trees everywhere. "There may be. But you're in the middle of a forest. Yo don't know which way they went or how to get there." She examined Cipher's weapons. A sword, a halberd, and what looked to just be two metal rods. She shook her head. "And anyway, what do you intend to do if you find this assassin?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: A groan of annoyance. "You know, that's one of those things about me, I don't really plan ahead. I guess I would have fought him, or asked questions, or something, but, as usual, I kinda just rushed in without thinking." He brought a weary hand to his forhead, rubbing his brow. "I swear, one of these days I've gotta get a hold of myself. Almost as if my emotions run away with my common sense." In any case, me not knowing where he'll go? Like that's anything new. he thought.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Dervian saw Nui-Rama flying toward him. "Great. Ok...let's do this the old fasioned way!" He tackled Kranuka and wrapped his arms around him, a sword in each hand. He did a barrel roll while holding his swords, managing to cut through the wall. "AND WE'RE FREE!" He unraveled, sheathed his swords, and caught Kranuka. Unfortunately, they had burst out of the worst possible side of the hive--and started to fall at astonishing speed. "Kranuka! I see a bunch of soft straw over there! Just get help for me!" He activated his mask and threw Kranuka perfectly into the bed of straw, and continued to fall. "LALALALALAALA, SOMEONE HELP ME, ALALALALALA!"OOC: I assumed Kranuka would have no problem with what Dervian did to him just now, if you have objections I'll edit my post.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PirokPirok noticed Merror and Vanboi leaving, and decided to follow them.OOC: Takanuva to Takanuva? I'm gonna end up with Pirok to Pirok...Pirok to Ta-Wahi. (Didn't think I'd say that again)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ara'kas stared at the toa of plasma. He had just honestly admitted he had no plan. She cringed at the statement, but attempted to regain her composure. "I'll tell you what's going to happen if you find this Vortixx, kid. He'll kill you. Plain and simple, you die, he goes on like nothing happened." She looked around, trying to remember which way she had come from. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get back to civilization. You're welcome to join me if you want, kid." OOC: How old would Cipher be in earth years? 'cause I might have to drop the "kid" if it doesn't make sense.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Dervian saw Nui-Rama flying toward him. "Great. Ok...let's do this the old fasioned way!" He tackled Kranuka and wrapped his arms around him, a sword in each hand. He did a barrel roll while holding his swords, managing to cut through the wall. "AND WE'RE FREE!" He unraveled, sheathed his swords, and caught Kranuka. Unfortunately, they had burst out of the worst possible side of the hive--and started to fall at astonishing speed. "Kranuka! I see a bunch of soft straw over there! Just get help for me!" He activated his mask and threw Kranuka perfectly into the bed of straw, and continued to fall. "LALALALALAALA, SOMEONE HELP ME, ALALALALALA!"OOC: I assumed Kranuka would have no problem with what Dervian did to him just now, if you have objections I'll edit my post.

Kranuka, bruised from landing hard on the bed of straw, quickly grabbed the pitch-fork beside the straw, and frantically moved as much of it as he could under where Dervian was going to fall. Apparently this had been a farm-land before the Makuta dropped in. "Try to use your wind powers to break your fall!" Kranuka yelled.

elementalussal.png

IC: (Uar)As Uar left Le-Koro and walked towards Ga-Wahi, he saw five figures: a Toa of Magnetism, a Toa of Air, a Skakdi and two Matoran. Something seemed wrong about the Matoran, the Skakdi and the Toa of Air. Their bodies stood nearly motionless, their eyes were sunken and they didn't seem to be breathing. Suddenly, he came to a conclusion: the Toa of Magnetism was probably a Tryna user, which, due to the fact that most Toa with any kind of moral code forsook wearing it, probably meant that this Toa's intentions were less than decent. He took cover behind a patch of dense undergrowth, hoping to hear something about what the Toa would use his undead minions for.OOC: Interacting with Echelon (if you can call hiding interacting :P).

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC Kongu didn't say anything, listening to the two of them report... absolutely nothing new. Except maybe the Toa of Air but Kongu had had enough of them for one day, considering one of them just killed a good friend. "And?" he finally said.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC Kongu nodded and bowed slighty. "Much-thank you." was all he said before stepping inside. He would spend the night in quiet memorial.

IC: Kadon I hesitated. There was something I'd like to ask. Before I could, though, Kongu stepped inside. "Come on. We'd better find a place to spend the night. No use in staying here." I turned, and started to walk away. I'd wanted Kongu's opinion on Tamaru's death.. but I was fairly certain I was right. Of course, that didn't mean I was right...

IC: Drome I followed after Kadon in silence. I had spoken to Tamaru only once before, but Kongu had likely known him for centuries. He was likely taking it like a mace to the skull. "yeah, ;et's find somewhere inside to sleep this time." I muttered, but my mind was still focusing on my plan. Soon, the island yould face something it had rarely seen since the Mata vanished. Toa doing what they were suppose to, protecting the Matoran.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon I was almost to an inn when I stopped, and cursed. "Drome, I just realized that we have a grand total of 12 widgets. I doubt that's enough to secure us a room at the inn." Oh, great. Just what I needed. I had been hoping to get something to eat, but that hope vanished too. If Drome couldn't eat, then I shouldn't either. The disadvantage to unity...

Edited by Cadias