Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CrystaliaShe emerged from the dark tunnel into the bright light of Le-Wahi. She blinked a few times as her bright yellow eyes adjusted to the sudden light. Looking over at her companion, Raxa. "This place is to bright for me, nowhere to hide." she said. "Guess that's when my mask comes in handy." she smiled. "Let's go find a Toa to kill." she smiled. IC: PurgatoryKurhan looked around for Dorum as he walked towards Le-Koro. "What are you planning to do here?" he asked his sadistic Toa friend.

IC: JomarJomar entered Pala-Koro, looking for someone to tell him about this placeOOC: Is anybody gonna talk to Jomar? He's actually a spy for the Storukru family, but you don't know that yet.IC: JianzhaJianzha started looking for hospital staff. The water was making it comfortable, but she was gonna need trained professionalsOOC: Merror and co, what happened to the hospital staff? Did Onuzek kill them all?

Edited by Constructman

IC: HanixHanix entered Le-Koro. "You better be behind me," she said not looking back, referring to her group, "Split up and look around the village,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Why is that? PM the details,IC: Hanix"Anything?" she asked Zaeron, "We can't let the murderer escape without punishment,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zaeron"No. Nothing here, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there, or there! She isn't anywhere where I've checked!"

Edited by Constructman

IC: Hanix"AGH!!!" Hanix exclaimed, "I swear if we don't find this runt soon I might have to kill someone to end my wrath,"

IC- LakiLaki swung his brown pack over his shoulders as he passed a large Onu-Matoran, on his way to the gates and out of Le-Koro. He looked up over the now fortified walls, staring at the vibrant, beckoning treeline that was only barely visible. A few wild Gukko and fishing birds swooped above the canopy, screeching and swooping through the air. Sometimes Laki wished he could fly...The matoran, distracted by his thoughts, slammed into the hip of a tall, green toa, Laki spun around, his hands outstretched- "Ever-great-sorry, please-much-apologies," he told the toa of air (Jomar), "Won't dark-happen again,"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Raxa:"Yes..." Raxa said quietly, his voice trailing off while his eyes adjusted to the light, his nostrils breathing in the scent of the place, and he smiled. Le-Wahi was, by far, his favorite region on the island-the vibrancy of life in the area, all the beings around...it was easy to lose onself."Come, let's go to the Koro. We may just find somebody there."IC-Skeldan:Skeldan, meanwhile, up in the Koro as he was, quickly moved over to help Elianne up from the ground, steadying her."Looks like you took a hard hit, eh?" He jokingly asked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- LakiLaki shrugged. "I week-spent without Turaga-gone knowing! I away-was far too much in that long-time. Anyway, you think-know the Rama hive? That was attack-destroyed by the ever-good ILS!" he said proudly. "And over there," he pointed, "are the safe-Turaga! The ILS help-rescued them, if you wish to speak-talk."

IC: Jomar"Oh, you guys did that? That was great! You did the island a large-great favour!" Inside, he was sincerely happy. Nui-Rama had often interfered with the family's operations in the past. Pineas especially detested them as they often destroyed his wares in their destructive rampages. He also now knew why the turaga weren't around; though now the family only had a short amount of time before law and order would return to the island. "Speaking about the elder-turaga, are they alright?"

OOC: OMMN.. How long did this take to get posted? Bajeezus...IC: Draeverian JoskiirHe quickly pulled his hands from the bars, suddenly embarrassed with the realization the guard's, or rather the passing laborer's, snicker gave him. Ashamed and slightly abashed, Draeverian walked back towards Mariko. Behind his kanohi of fate Draeverian's face burned red with a deceived heat. They aren't there, huh, Rivet asked with a melancholy tone to her host. "For lack of sight I've been turned wiser, for my crime of blindness sound is now my lighter, but for the light around, I can't compound where the Karz is the little blighters," Draeverian whistled dispassionately and shuffled his feet together for a second. He could feel the stares of his companions, and the thought made him twinge with jealousy. Trying to remove the feeling from his countenance, wipe the slowly creeping grimace from his face, he shouldered on his burden and walked back towards the now empty cell. The laborer, who seemed to be more akin to the stones he hued than of the matoran race, reacted with balking sarcasm at the toa's return. "The jokes wearin' thing, donchya think?" He said, Draeverian catching the tell-tale aroma of Po-koroan chewing tobacco with the winding words. He crouched down, letting himself find his balance with Rivet still in her collar and said, "Little ones will have their fun, but I'm here to see my turaga." "They're next door, donchya' know," The matoran responded with a lack-a-daisy air, his hands waving the mallet and chisel around as if to shoo off the powerful being before him. "I jus' bout had 'nough of your kind for my lifetime," He grumbled as Draeverian nodded and walked off towards the larger, more kindly built, hut of plaster and stone. Unlike the other houses throughout Pala-koro, this one still held the rough texture of its original purpose. Taking another breath, and stealing his informalities, Draeverian grasped the strange door knocker and slammed once, letting his powers work their magic to ring three, perfect, chimes.OOC: Interaction request with the Turaga.

IC- Laki"Yes, they are.. well-alright. They do have dark-evil Parakuka-slugs on them." Goosebumps ran up Laki's spine as he spoke the name and an image of Matau ripping a Rahkshi limb from limb flashed through his mind. "Parakuka, are ever-great-much-dark-bad-evil.They mind-take and body-control for short-time and make you slash-stab-kill. They even influenced the Turaga, body-altering and strength-increasing. The Turaga's dark-Parakuka made them rip-kill Rahkshi. But they are good-safe now, and being safe-held until the bad-dark slugs can be removed. They are there-place, if you want to see them," Laki pointed again, where a group of Toa was clustered around the hut, talking to the elders.

OOC: Do parakuka alter one's ordinary personality? Or are they just temporary power boosts?IC: JomarJomar shuddered. The thought of such a foul creature made even him shudder, and he had seen a lot of disturbing things before. He would have to tell Zharuk about these things; he hoped the boss wouldn't even dare to experiment with them. "So are they mentally alright? Or do they slash-kill everything they see? Also, why can't you just cut or shoot the parakuka off?"

OOCNo, just temporary. In case you're curious, Here is the complete guide to Parakuka. IC-Laki"Oh, no. Turaga-elders now-calm. Parakuka are not dark-activated. But dark-slugs might mind-take fast-sudden, and we must lock-keep up for Turaga-safety.""Why can't you just cut or shoot the parakuka off?" Jomar asked"We have heard that if we did so, the dark-bad-evil Parakuka-slugs would kill beloved Turaga. We don't dare life-risk."

OOC: It says in the guide that you can "tame them". How? Also, can you get one for an already existing character? It seems that the best character to use them for would be a vortixx since they have little to loseIC: Jomar"That sounds... Horrible. To have such a thing attached to you, I doubt even the darkest of villains would want such a fate." At least, he hoped; he didn't know what the darker of his colleagues like Cosi and Dakan would think of this. "So has there been any progress in researching these things? Any progress for this group after the hive attack in general?"

Edited by Constructman

OOCI think you can get a Parakuka by going somewhere dark and wet, or meeting a character that has one in storage. (You're characters can own Parakuka that aren't latched on). 'Taming' them I think refers to the fact that Parakuka are intelligent and can be convinced to be good, or can be controlled if you have a strong enough willpower.IC- Laki"Sadly, research has nothing-found of dark-bad slugs. But we have done ever-much since hive-attack. Lets quick-see... We off-fought few bad-villians (one of which also had a Parakuka), then we hostage-rescued in Ko-Wahi. As you can see, we are upgrade-rebuilding our Koro. And... well, we aren't do-accomplishing anything right now. A shadow toa also killed someone outside the gate," he added.

OOC: Would the ILS like it if the Parakuka research was handed over to the Storukru family? IC: Jomar"I see," he said. "Wait, shadow toa? I thought there were only 14 elements? But enough on that; I know someone who owns a research firm that would be more than happy to research these... things; hopefully design a cure."

IC: CrystaliaShe nodded, following in Raxa's trail. "This place is beautiful though." she admitted. "Very peaceful... but yet primal at the same time, so much life, so many animals, predators and prey coexisting." she said. "This place reminds me of the circle of life, how everything lives and dies and feeds another, it reminds me that when I kill I am simply acting out as a natural predator, my targets are simply my prey." she smiled.

IC: Jomar"Thanks, but do you think this agreement would be more solidified if I became a formal member? I haven't seen much of the Makuta, but from what I've seen of him, he must be stopped!"IC: The Detective"Look out for any suspicious knocked over stuff, covered up stuff. We have nearly no leads on where she went afterwards, so we should do some inquiry as well."

IC: Hanix and NPC:Hanix was upset, but then a mailman matoran came to Hanix, tired and asked, "You Hanix?" he asked,"Yes?" Hanix asked,"Letter..." he moaned as he gave her a letter and trudged off.Hanix opened the letter and looked at Zaeron, "Let's go, Zaeron,"

IC-Raxa:"I'm not sure if that would be the norm amongst assassins, or the exception," Raxa said with a slight frown. He looked about slightly, taking in mind ever last facet of the area about him."I like this place less for the comparisons I can draw, and more for the vibrancy of the life here," he said, this time shrugging. "There's no shortage of it: Ash Bears lumbering about, the Brakas jumping through the trees, Gukko flying high above. For them, each day is new, and yet it is routine at the same time. They don't have much to worry about, unlike us." He continued to walk down the path, his eyes darting back and forth quickly, his shoulders held in such position that he could easily drop into a battle stance, if needed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Voriki narrowed one of his eyes and followed the Vortixx, coldly whispering a reply. "What, exactly, are you talking about? Who are you? Why are you here? And is there any really reason I should give a Karzahni about it?"
IC: A wall of silence prevented their conversation from being overheard. Ziraul answered. "I am someone who once hunted you-I had no choice in the matter, being undercover. You do not recognize me, of course." The Vortixx melted away to reveal a Toa of Sonics. "I am Ziraul, once falsely called a Toa of Miraul's team. I am certain we share a dislike of them. I am here to recruit you for the tasks of revenge and profit. I think we would both like to defeat Miraul's team. And making a profit is in your best interest. Thus the Black Inferno offers you membership, to our criminal enterprises. You will have the chance to fight Miraul's team, and continue on to make a profit with something I think you very much enjoy if our past experiences are anything to go buy. Killing people."

IC:Cy said, "The best bet for peace would be to make an agreement to leave them mostly alone in exchange for leaving us alone-with a caveat that if we're desperate to coordinate ops against Makuta, we can send a message. In return an offer to replace Vorok could contain his anger against me so long as the offer stands-if you can find someone shady enough to do it, that is. It's not a direct allegiance, so it has less potential to backfire, and we can keep them at a distance unless we need them. You may not know Vorok, but I do, and I will vouch for him. Though he is still something of a confrontational pessimist, he has changed greatly from what he once was, and with the right people around he will stay very non-confrontational.""As for Vilor's gang, they are nasty-but having them contained and at arm's length may be better than having them engage us in full scale war. They might not be a threat to our fortress, but they are to roving members. If they can't get us as whole, then they'll get us one by one. The only other option as I see it to capture every last member. "
IC: Madrihk"I'd think that if these people want to kill you because Vorok chose to leave," Madrihk said, "then handing over some random thug to them won't appease them at all. We don't have time or space for capturing a whole group of assassins right now, either; not that I'd want to provoke unnecessary conflict.""We'll see if we can find this shape-shifter around here. If we do, we'll send a message with him."
OOC: Interaction request with the Turaga.
OOC: You'll probably want to PM Nuju for the actual talking; the ILS won't keep you from speaking with them.
OOC: Would the ILS like it if the Parakuka research was handed over to the Storukru family?
OOC: Research of them isn't a secret, since naturally everyone wants to know as much about these things as possible. If a cure for the Turaga is discovered, it will naturally be revealed to the rest of the island's population as well. So regarding this family you mention, I'd think that the ILS would be open for cooperating with them about the Parakuka. Edited by Katuko

IC:"What do you mean there's no one here that will buy him? What about the slavers?""The slave trade was legally abolished by the Turaga, sir. About two yea-""I don't care! What about the black market? Do you know what I went through to get him?"I'm sorry sir, I wish I cou-""Don't be sorry! Buy him or I'll make you wish you had never been born!"The matoran shopkeeper looked truly scared now, and not just because of Skaarn's looks. He began to back away against a wall when Skaarn hit the table with his fist, swore, then quickly walked away, carrying the Toa on his back. Skaarn didn't want to let his temper get the better of him- he needed everyone to think he was still a good person, at least for the next little while.He hid the Toa in an alley by the outskirts of the Koro. He quickly went back to the market, stole some thick metal chains and returned to the Toa. He shackled the warrior's arms and began slapping his face lightly. "Wake up!" he ordered the Toa.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"I am Ziraul, once falsely called a Toa of Miraul's team. I am certain we share a dislike of them. I am here to recruit you for the tasks of revenge and profit. I think we would both like to defeat Miraul's team. And making a profit is in your best interest. Thus the Black Inferno offers you membership, to our criminal enterprises. You will have the chance to fight Miraul's team, and continue on to make a profit with something I think you very much enjoy if our past experiences are anything to go buy. Killing people."
IC:The madmen narrowed his eyes again, his mouth dropping open in puzzlement.And then a hearty chuckle filled the surrounding silence. "Yeah, right," Voriki said. "Let me reiterate my question: Who. The Karzahni. Are you? "Someone I once hunted" doesn't exactly narrow it down very much, and I don't see what any real worth in listening to you, frankly.

IC- Verak"Not yours," he simply responded with his crisp, fake accent. His eyes remained focused on the village in front of him, and his body was still aching with impatience. This was the dullest thing he had done in ages.
IC(Byraher): Smooth. Byraher turned her gaze towards the village as well. "I guess you aren't the chatty type, then?"

WIP

IC- Verak"I'm not the most social of beings. I'm Ko-Koronan, regardless of the actual element." he pointed out. Verak's arm twitched slightly as he resisted the urge to place it around Byraher. If Madrihk didn't come out soon, it might be time to reconsider his game plan."So. Tell me about the ILS." Verak aksed, trying to distract himself and pick up some information.

Edited by Visaru

IC: [???] - Le-KoroPain. Over and over again. Pain.The Toa grunted, shifting his weight on the ground, before opening his eyes, re-emerging from the blackness. It was the creature again. Why was he still there?The creature was hitting his head, lighter than before, but enough to hurt. The Toa grunted again, fixing his gaze on the Hordika, as if hoping that it might catch on fire again. Unfortunately, it didn't.He tried to move his arms, to reach for Skaarn, but something stopped them. Glancing down, he saw that of odd, cold, hard vine had been wrapped around them, keeping them in place. The Toa snorted in frustration. He wanted to hit this beast, to scream or shout at it. Something to relieve the hate and anger that was building up inside of him.But he didn't know anything to say, and he was still immobilized. What could he do? Suddenly, a small, fleeting memory entered his mind, carrying an idea in its wake. One of the few memories he had.Sitting up straight, so that he and Skaarn were almost eye-to-eye, the Toa opened his mouth and spoke, for the very first time."Today's your lucky day, my friend," he said, copying the Hordika's earlier statement word-for-word.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hanix"Zaeron lets go we are heading to Ga-Koro," Hanix said grabbing Zaeron's arm, showing him the way.