Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:"I will admit, originality is a good thing," Raxa said with a shrug. He carefully looked about, still, watching for any targets, noticing a black-robed Toa running amongst the trees as they came near the elevators to the village, though he just shook his head and continued past.
She nodded, agreeing with him. As they drew near to the elevators of the village her eyes followed Raxa's train of sight. She likewise saw the black-robed Toa as he ran amongst the trees. She liked the Toa's style. "I might like this place." she told Raxa as she walked onto the elevator.

OOC: ... yeahIC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron ignored Auron's question, or it seemed like it until Aelynn pointed to a crowd gathering near the center of the Koro. "What's going on over there?" she asked aloud.IC: OnuzekUnfortunately for some of the citizens of Le-Koro, Onuzek's infection hadn't quite worn off yet, and the result was a smashed hut and a few wounded Matoran. The massive brute was currently beging held down by a Po-Toa and a Toa of Earth, and they looked like they were having a hard time with it.But eventually, the hulking Toa was too worn out to fight anymore, and just lay there in the center of the Koro.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa followed Auron, but kept her distance from the hulking Toa he was talking to.IC: Onuzek"...Tea?" the gigantic Toa asked from his spot on Le-Koro's floor, titling his head slightly in confusion. "Onuzek is wondering what "Tea" is. Cause Onuzek thinks it sounds good."Thankfully, the Be-Toa's infection had worn off almost completely now. Besides the small feeling to smash stuff...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Auron:Once the contents of the bucket were boiling, Auron poured the water into the tea-pot, putting a few more Tea-leaves in for good measure. After it had sat for a half-moment, Auron poured the Tea into a cup he had "borrowed" from Pala-Koro, and passed it to Onuzek."There! Just remember, it takes a little while to heal you up!"

IC:Aparangi had been following Mariko and Draeverian again, despite the argument he and his brother had gotten into. Mariko was right of course, they would not make allies here if he suspected all that claimed to act out of the goodness of their hearts to be secretly working for the enemy so deeply infesting the land, but he still had his doubts; and those would not go away, despite him trying to push them to the back of his mind, so they would not mislead him. But to no avail.As Drea knocked on the door of another hut, Mariko noticed his brother suddenly focusing on something to their right. He followed his gaze and suddenly saw what had caught Aparangi's attention. A black and white Toa was moving through the half-built huts, a Kakama on his face. Mariko recognized him. It was Madrihk, the de-facto leader of the ILS and one of the most important persons in the village. Aparangi recongized him too, having heard the name a few times in the time they had been in the village now. "Excuse me." the dark Toa said, leaving his brother and the blind Draeverian standing in front of the hut that was supposed to house the Turaga now.The leader of the Aitua casually walked in the general direction that Madrihk was heading as well. It was time for him to find out more about this whole place. The NEX-guy had told him some bad stuff. And if that turned out to be true, perhaps the village of Pala-Koro was just an illusion, serving a far less noble purpose then his brother claimed they were.OOC: I'll let you decide if Madrihk notices Aparangi or not, Katuko.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AelynnThe Fe-Toa sighed, before leaving the two in order to get supplies throughout the Koro. "Just don't go anywhere!" she called back to Auron, because it didn't seem like Onuzek would understand...IC: OnuzekThe hulking Toa nodded in reply. "Onuzek wants more."Right around now Onuzek was beginning to feel the after effects of his infection, and thankfully, he didn't remember when he was infected. Although, the gigantic Ba-Toa still needed a Kanohi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: OnuzekFrowning, the huge Toa accepted the cup once again, and replied, "Um, Onuzek doesn't remember. But that's okay! Onuzek doesn't remeber a lot..."Onuzek glanced around, and seemed to just realise that he was in the center of the Koro, and that he was missing his Kanohi. This, along with the fact that his leg was injured confused the hulking Ba-Toa greatly. "Um, where is Onuzek," he asked the Tea-Toa infront of him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: His schedule is opening up, so...IC: Madrihk (Near HQ)Someone was evidently heading for him, so Madrihk decided to avoid bumping in on the current HQ construction work until it was done. It would be best to only have the deputies and some other trustworthy people know about the center of defense. The Toa of Ice turned in the direction of the approaching Aparangi, silently noting that the almost pitch-black Toa was another newcomer. Madrihk had at least not met him before.

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro Gate"Oh cool!" I said cheerfully, "Well, you're best bet is talking to our leader, Madrihk. 'Course, I can't guarantee he'll acknowledge you or anything, he's always really busy..."I suddenly realized how much I was talking, and tried to tone it down, "So, anyway, I just need your names, and you're good! I've already got yours... Avya, right? You, tall-robed-guy. Your name?"-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tuara - Le-WahiTuara nodded, another gasp of air, her throat choked. Her expression finally changed, she had started to smile. Not a joyful smile, but a mournful smile. A reflection of the recent months; loss, pain, suffering, sorrow, anger, relinquished hope... The smile fixed itself, just for a moment before reverting back to it's brokenness.She could barely make the words work. They were croaky, and weary, yet relieving. Her voice was finally in the control of Tuara again. "I'm sorry."
IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"Tuara..."Angel began to move towards Tuara quickly, but no so fast that it would scare her; the Toa of Fire reached out and held the Guard in a tight hug, kissing her on the cheekbone and leaning his head into her shoulder so that his own tears weren't visible to Tank and Kearrstrun."No, no, no, don't be sorry, you've got nothing to be sorry for, and Tuara, you're back, and..." he whispered, quietly rambling at her collarbone.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC- LakiLaki walked past the broad trunks of the Le-Wahi trees, ducking under low hanging branches and vines. Ahead, there was nothing but bright green light shining through the canopy onto the moss coated floor of the jungle. A breeze swept through, rustling the leaves on the thick vines that wrapped around the trunks of the nearby trees and the flowers and mushrooms that poked up above the greet carpet. No civilization in sight. Just the ferns, grass, twisting trunks and lilypad-like plants. It was bright here, and the trees were far apart.Birds cawed in the distance, as well as insects; a familiar sound for the Le-Matoran. He had lived in this bright, vibrant jungle his entire life. He loved it. The sounds, the smell, the enveloping warmth and the life everywhere. Plantlife sprung up right and left, in strange and beautiful shapes. The jungle here was especially great- it wasn’t dark or thick or filled with bugs and mud. Just clean greenery and soft sunlight. It was only a little bit humid here, but with every step Laki noticed more and more of the moisture in the air, and more mud and pools of water in the moss. He was getting close to his village.He splashed through one such brown pool, lit by beams of sunlight shining through the canopy. There, ahead, was a cluster of rocks to his left, each one with a covering of moss. A familiar landmark. It meant he was close to Lake Kanae. In another minute, the matoran stood at the top of a small slope leading down into the lake. He slid down the muddy slope and walked across the lilypads that choked the remarkably clear water, moving between the huge, white flowers.The matoran stopped at the base of an enormous tree, where the elevators were. One of the green pods was there, hanging half a bio off the surface of the water. Laki stepped in it, and it bounced a bit with his weight. Then he flicked up the three switches and, suddenly, the ground pulled away and he rocketed skyward.Up here in the treetops, there weren’t as many plants- he could see over the tops of the foliage and into the sky above. He turned into the village, where leaves and plants and vines around him obscured the view. Le-Koro.Laki walked across the woven pads that kept him in the air and into the main square, which was resting between two of the tree’s enormous branches. A small crowd was dispersing, and as he approached, he recognized one.“Sanso!” he called. A green and teal matoran wearing a Pakari like Laki’s turned and looked. The musician smiled. “Good to see you, Laki!” Sanso said. “Where have you been past-moon?”Laki smiled confidently, “I have been good-helping the Island Liberation Squad ever-save the island,” he announced proudly. “And ever-good job of it I have been doing. I have come-returned to tree-bright Le-Koro for help-supplies.”“Help-supplies, yes? Well, much luck to you! May the Kahu sing of your soon-to-be victory!”“Yeah, let’s much-hope,” Laki returned. “What here-happened?” he gestured to the square. The ground was a bit damaged and one of the huts was half destroyed. “If I still-had repair-job, much work for me!”Sanso shook his head. “Not-knowing. It seems some sort of… dark-Toa attacked. He was very evil, but he fast-left with a few other Toa-heroes.”“Dark-bad things are always happening. Did I story-tell how I was evil-attacked by Nui-Rama in Le-Koro slums back-soon?”Sanso shook his head, “It sounds of darkness. But I must go- our great concert is soon approaching!”“Concert?” Laki asked.“Yes-much!” Sanso agreed. “The Windriders are good-playing in Le-Koro soon! All forest will gather to hear our song. It has been long-time, but it will be good to song-play again.”“I’m glad you decided to do it,” Laki said, “I hope you enjoy it.”Sanso nodded and gave a little bow before walking off, absentmindedly whistling a tune and keeping beat with his hands.Laki watched him go, then turned to look around the platform. A few matoran still milled about. He slowly thought, trying to decide were he should go from here to get his supplies. Tuuli’s shop? Probably back to his own hut first, to see what he could pick up.OOCOpen for interaction

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC (Avya)I turned around to see someone behind me, wearing a mask that hid his face, and busy being silent. I raised my hand in a tentative gesture of "well hello, I didn't see you there," then turned back to the cheerful guard."Yeah, I'm Avya. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find this Madrihk, then, would you?"

OOC: Wow, you must have forgotten that Hasil was going along behind, remember? xD Of course, he did bring his Mez up, soo...IC-Hasil:"Hasil," The Mri Toa said curtly, his eyes running over what of the village he could see. It was relatively open...and that could prove both advantageous and detrimental. It all depended upon the circumstances near him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Hasil:"If I'm to do what I need to, I need a base of operations, as one of the tsi'mri might say," Hasil said stiffly. "As well, what little Ara'kas may have been able to teach you before you left wasn't enough for many cases...and after the other one left, I figured protection may have been in order." He shrugged, Mri-fashion.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"Wait, you were part of that group of fouls?" Voriki said, pausing to let out another bust of laughter. "You have my sympathy for being shackled to someone so irrelevant."He paused and began stroking his chin, saying: "As for your offer, I'm not sure I'll take it, honestly. Money is one thing I have little need for of late, and revenge is fun. Turning leisure into work is. . .bleh."
IC:"If it suits you better, we can leave it as leisure-unpaid, if you won't enjoy it otherwise. Does that offer better fit you?" Ziraul asked.
IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro HQ)"I sent Kethrye to look for anyone who might look like Ziraul, if you wonder," Madrihk said to Cy. "He might not look like a Vortixx anymore, but we'll find him sooner or later, I'm sure. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go do some other important business, namely checking in on our current construction work."The Toa of Ice rose from his chair and passed the 'Green Tornado' on his way to the door."If you have any more information for me, don't be shy. If not, I'll get back to you later. Lots of things to do. Assassins are ironically enough not quite at the top of the priority ladder due to the Makuta-forces we've been tangling with and have to defend ourselves against."With that, Madrihk exited the building and went looking for Ambage's foreman in the middle of the half-built huts and bustling dirt field that now constituted Pala-Koro.
IC: Cy nodded and strode out into Pala-Koro, taking to the air, and joining Kivar as they circled the village from above, flying in complete silence via the powers of vaccum and Sonics. Though their eyes were keen, they failed to notice the two Toa talking in the shadows.Tirax strode into Pala-Koro, looking for Ziraul. Huts stood around him, half built in state, and countless workers continued to labor on the walls. He smiled-enough Skakdi that he could blend in.OOC:Finally found a color that would work for Tirax. Trying one for Ziraul, too. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Tuara - Le-WahiTuara pulled away slightly, just to look at Angelus. Her mind was racing at a thousand miles per hour, struggling to stay on the damaged rails Iris had left behind. Fragments being built back together, trying to fix things; only half succeeding. For a moment she sort of gazed at him wondering if she was right to say what she was about to say. It sure felt right. Before, she might not have been so sure, but now, after all they'd been though, nothing was more right. Now or never. She placed a hand on his cheek, stopping him from speaking.She gave a little smile, "I love you."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Avya)I didn't know Hasil hardly at all, and here was following me to protect me? Sure, I got the whoel "base of operations" thing, but he was here also because Ara'kas hadn't been able to teach me much, and because Nikaron had disappeared?Weird. But not unappreciated. I'd take all the training I could get, especially if I was gonna join this ILS."Protection? Really- you think I'm that helpless?"

IC: Angel (Jungle, Le-Wahi)Angel closed his eyes tightly and leaned his forehead against Tuara's, giving a little half-relieved laugh, half-dry gasp of amazement as he kissed the bridge of her mask and smiled, clearly exhilarated at everything that had occurred over the last few minutes."I love you, too."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND