Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tuara - Le-WahiTuara smiled a sad smile again, she gave a little laugh before pulling Angelus' face in, fitting her lips on his. The kiss was the final wash of relief and reparation, making something in the wrong broken world a whole right. She lingered for a moment, hardly feeling a need to pull away or accede the contact. But finally she did, understanding that Tank and Kearrstrun were with the pair, also because air is important for one's lungs.Despite all her fears and failures, her broken spirit and broken mind, Tuara felt whole again, the missing piece of the puzzle coming into place.Tuara felt fixed.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tuara - Le-WahiTuara stifled a laugh with an eyebrow raise, "The sentiment may not be the most romantic, but it's shared on my end for you."She gave a little smile again before letting go of Angelus, turning towards Tank and Kearrstrun, "What's next?"Kearrstrun nodded, stepping forwards, his paintings seemed to gleam in the sunlight. Tank was quickly reminded of the scars barely seen below the mural, "The Temple. It's where it started, and it's where we finish it," Tuara nodded. She was ready to be rid of the Marks. Unless what Utu said was correct; and that what was inside the temple was merely the key to his 'destiny', not a tool to remove the Marks, "Dalia should come with us if she can, I'd rather her be present when The Call is put out.""The Call?""There is a system in place at the temple, one that will bring every Bearer to it, whether they want to or not."Tank stepped forwards, obviously concerned, "Why have we not used it before?"Kearrstrun sighed, looking at the Toa of sands, "I fear something else will show it's face, something far worse than Utu or Dorian. There is an evil that walks this island, personal gain being it's only goal. And if I was right, it has been waiting for The Call, ready to strike," He turned to Angelus, "Everything I have done was an attempt to thwart that evil, but I feel that a confrontation is no longer avoidable. Not anymore. I'm done running. I'm done hiding."He started walking, "We're going to finish this, and what happens when we do most certainly will be a finale of destruction and death."Kearrstrun turned around before continuing on his way, "I can only hope I am wrong."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:"If it suits you better, we can leave it as leisure-unpaid, if you won't enjoy it otherwise. Does that offer better fit you?" Ziraul asked.
IC:"Meh," Voriki said, tilting his head to the side. "Frankly, I still don't remember any of that particular group of pirakas, they all kinda blend together. Vengeance on beings you don't know the names or faces of is a sorry excuse for revenge." He continued walking back away from Ziral, humming under his breath."Suddenly he made a bout face to face the other being once again. "On the other hand, all things considered, I think I'll still take the cash," D said, hurriedly. "Revenge is overrated, currency is not." And at least going on the hunt again will alleviate this cursed boredom, he though. Unless Maddy actually decides to get thinks moving again soon, there really isn't any alternative to that.OOC:
Finally found a color that would work for Tirax. Trying one for Ziraul, too.
I'd suggest a slightly less hard to see color for Ziraul, as it is I have to highlight everything he says. Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-Koro Gate"Uh, okay, if everyone's done flirting with one another, maybe we can move on to business?" I said, trying to edge in on the conversation, "Madrihk's usually down at the ILS HQ, generally being swarmed with people asking him stuff."IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"I seriously need coffee."I swivelled around to see a Toa of Fire striding around, looking more than little upset at something. Curious, I waved, hoping to attract his attention.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Meh," Voriki said, tilting his head to the side. "Frankly, I still don't remember any of that particular group of pirakas, they all kinda blend together. Vengeance on beings you don't know the names or faces of is a sorry excuse for revenge." He continued walking back away from Ziral, humming under his breath."Suddenly he made a bout face to face the other being once again. "On the other hand, all things considered, I think I'll still take the cash," D said, hurriedly. "Revenge is overrated, currency is not." And at least going on the hunt again will alleviate this cursed boredom, he though. Unless Maddy actually decides to get thinks moving again soon, there really isn't any alternation to that.OOC:
Finally found a color that would work for Tirax. Trying one for Ziraul, too.
I'd suggest a slightly less hard to see color for Ziraul, as it is I have to highlight everything he says.
IC:Ziraul answered, "Whatever floats your boat. There are two targets within this village that must be eliminated. One of them is the Toa of Air you see up there. The other is a Toa of Gravity with spiky armor, whom I have lost sight of. We will have an advantage in numbers by one, I suspect, unless that Gukko rider is on their side. If you wish to maintain a good reputation in this village, I suggest we take them outside. It would be the best way to deal with them. First however, Tirax must return to ensure our edge.""You were asking for me?"

IC: Alfon"Flirting?" I repeated with a smile, advancing towards a pair of newbies Plagia was greeting. Or maybe they could be the odd tourists but it doesn't really make a difference in the end. One of them was some fellow garbed in pretty neat clothing I've never seen before and the other a rather lovely lady. Hopefully that pretty face is here to stay."I do love flirting... Anyone care to kiss my arm better? It'll mean losing your dignity." I joked, slightly raising my arm in this cursed sling. Only for so long though since it's recovering faster than I'd expected.OOC: Figured I'd dust the cobwebs off of this guy...

IC: SalamanderSalamander stepped out of a small shop, his latest purchases nestled safely within a bag he had also been forced to buy. He wasn't sure what others would think of it, but he thought the combination of coat and messenger bag was rather cool. The bag itself was of excellent quality, and Salamander particularly liked the design on the ext-What the karz am I thinking right now? This is no time to be admiring my fashion choices! What is important is that the bag allows me to carry items that will likely help me when fighting multiple enemies or engaging in drawn-out battles. The way it looks or how well it goes with my coat do not matter. He nodded to himself, as if confirming his own thoughts. Yes, he knew he was correct in this regard. Fashion was of a far lower priority than his life.It's just an added and very much-appreciated bonus.

Lacertus

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-Koro GateI rolled my eyes, and, without even turning to face Alfon, said, "Hey Casanova, back so soon? Haven't made a fool of yourself in front of enough girls today, or something?"I turned back to the pair of newbies, giving them a wry grin, "Eh, rationalize it however you want, I know flirting when I see it."IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro"Eh, unless you've a magical potion in your bag which can instantly cure burns, I'm good," I replied brightly, while attempting to look cool. Which is hard when every movement causes you to wince."But I heard you say something about coffee? Y'okay?" I added quickly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Hasil:Hasil's eyebrows lowered to a perplexed position as he listened to Alfon, and then heard just what Plagia had said to the Toa of...Electricity? Probably."I think that the one of us who needs to learn the difference would happen to be the one accusing us," he said cooly. "If I am not mistaken."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alfon"Good to see you too, feisty." I said, putting my good arm around her shoulder just for effect before switching my attention back to the newcomers. Sensing a minor conflict in the works, I figured it'd be best if I intervened before Plagia would hand out another charming reply."I should introduce myself: I'm Alfon, one of the deputies around town. Nice to meet you. I take it Plagia's already told you how we roll around here?"

IC:Skaarn's Hordika senses and reflexes allowed him to hear the Toa' stumble, turn around and attempt to rush him again. The fool. Even without true elemental abilities, Skaarn could squash any Toa. And this one was becoming quite the problem.Skaarn picked up the golden, or perhaps bronze, blade that the Toa had dropped and turned towards the Toa, his the momentum to add to his arm as he slashed the sword as the incoming Toa of Fire.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"You were asking for me?"
IC:Voriki's dagger sprung from its' sheath, his eyes darting to the latest arrival. "Who. . . are you?""That's what I would like to know," said the voice of another being joining the conversation.- - - -Kethrye had been loitering by the gate keeping his eyes out for anything, or anyone, that seemed to deviate from a normal day in the village. As if "normal means anything anymore, he thought, grunting dismissively at at the thought.He perked up a bit as a new element stroke up and though the gateway. Kethrye watched, compiled a detail report on his appearance. Skakdi, black and silver armor; possibly Earth-aligned? he thought, begin to trail behind him from a distance. Wields: Battleaxe, large. Scowling.The fact that the Skakdi did not start looking for himself or Madrihk to bug with a multitude of questions only raised his suspensions further. Better check this guy out, then. No such thing as being too careful, especially now.His mark turned down one of the alleys between Pala-Koro's huts, a place usually deserted. Only at this time it wasn't. Two Toa stood conversing there, one Kethrye had never seen before in his life, and the other one he knew all to well. While they appeared to be speaking, Kethrye noted that he heard nothing of it, even this close. Certainly not whispering, he thought, edging closer.. . .Now he could hear. Sonics field, that's it."You were asking for me?" said the Skakdi warrior.Voriki, at least, seemed surprised by his appearance. "Who. . . are you?" he said as he drew his dagger and pointed it's edge towards the first of the newcomers he noticed."That's what I would like to know," Kethrye remarked. His axe was drawn and held close to the ground, as nonthreatening as the Toa of Ice could make it. His face was grin. "Seeing as I only caught the last couple of sentences."

IC: Alfon"One, you can't be affiliated with Makuta or some organization that conspires against us, obviously. Two, don't inflict harm on the group and its members, nor retaliate with excessive violence if this rule is broken. Three, don't do anything rash that'll inconvenience us and wait for a higher ranking member to give orders, like me for example. Lastly, if you join, you're free to come and go as you wish; just warn us in advance if you're about to quit." I said, pausing to let those rules sink in before speaking up again."Pretty much meaning, don't do anything stupid. Registration list's over there, along with the team structure and the rule sheet in detail." I pointed. "Members are free to bunk in the team quarters, an empty and unused hut or if they like, make their own living quarters. Regular members shouldn't open the gates to let anyone in.""That's it, I think...any questions?"OOC: For more details: http://bzprpg.wikia....iberation_Squad

Edited by Mr. Wade

OOC: EW started this some time ago and Nuju greenlighted it, so here I'll finally be confirming the stuff we agreed upon (after some PM discussion). Also, VF did not reply as Aparangi, so I'm skipping that conversation for now. Feel free to just re-approach, VF.IC: Madrihk (Somewhere near the north-western wall of Pala-Koro)Madrihk walked besides the builders' foreman, who showed him everything that they were doing to the ILS village. The Toa of Ice was pleased to see that the outer wall was being strengthened, as it had been rather thin before when only a few Toa had created it. Now it had been padded with bricks and metal on the inside, which both looked and sounded a lot more sturdy than the metal plating that was facing the woods - those sheets had just been thrown on here and there as the iron-wielders felt like it and could spare the energy.At one point Madrihk thought he saw a stone block that looked a tad different than the others in one of the corners where the wall bent, but when he pointed it out the foreman simply waved him over to a small pack of Vortixx workers who were standing nearby. They were working on some form of apparatus built into the wall itself. The device was about as big as a Matoran and looked like no machine Madrihk had ever seen before. Sure, there was the usual technology with some gears and pistons... but those looked to be more for supplying power than actually making the thing work. The foreman saw Madrihk's slight confusion, and began to explain."This is a power nullifier," he said. "With the help of our tech-savvy Vortixx here, Ambages has managed to procure several of them. We transported them here, fully assembled, and installed them evenly spaced along the inside of the reinforced wall. As such, they can't be moved, and they'll be nearly impossible to repair if broken, so make sure no one tampers with them! We can't offer any repair parts at this moment. You'd have to ask Ambages himself for that, if he even has any.""I'll make sure to keep that in mind," Madrihk replied. "Power nullifiers, you say? I'm intrigued. The architect did not mention those; only that our defenses would be increased. How do they work?""I was just getting to that; it's quite simple," the burly worker continued. "You flip this switch here... and it's on at a low power. No effect on anyone yet. The others are already on, and have been locked behind metal doors on the inside of the wall. In this state they only require a miniscule amount of energy; enough to keep them running for months on just a short electric charge."A distance away, the Vortixx were now laying down metal wires in the ground, running from the machine and to some sort of generator."We will place this generator in a bunker of sorts next to your HQ. We thought that would be the safest place, seeing as it's constantly inhabited and in the center of the village. The hut itself is a bit exposed, but with a half-buried chamber we can have the machinery safe in case someone manages to lob a fireball over the wall even with the nullifiers on. That brings me to the actual functionality of this defense system.""Vortixx don't have any elemental powers or anything, but they are very crafty. In order to defend themselves against Toa, they apparently made these. Beats me how it works, but flip the main lever and every device activates in unison. They then project a anti-element field across the area in front of them, reaching about 500 meters or so. Any Toa - or Skakdi, for that matter - who tries to use their elemental power within the field will simply fail. Elemental energy is basically unusable for as long as the nullifier suppresses it. In order to get this effect I believe it works along the line of a Kanohi Felnas... except it scatters the energy into a harmless state instead of forcing it to manifest through a Toa's regular blasting potential.""So it makes elemental powers useless in a radius outside the village," Madrihk nodded understandingly. "Pretty nice. But apart from it being hard to come by, I can't believe it doesn't have some drawbacks?""Only relatively minor ones. Once the field is activated, it will run off the generator and lay dormant, consuming a fair bit of energy, but nothing the generator can't handle if you leave it alone. In order to actually use the full suppression power, however, further energy is required from a second generator, and that one is more tricky. It runs off of these." The foreman lifted a silver metal cylinder from the hands of a Vortixx who presented it to him. It was about as thick as an ordinary spear would be, and half the length of the foreman's lower arm."It doesn't look like much," he continued, "but this here is actually a melted-down Kanohi. Its actual power is useless now, but the energy still contained in the protodermis is not. With one of these in the second energy generator, you can keep the field active and suppressive for a full day. We got three for you. If you are laid siege to, that's how long you can keep it running, providing they constantly hit you with elemental attacks even after they are shown to be useless. If your enemies aren't that stupid, however - this tech isn't known to anyone outside our little circle - then you will likely be able to keep it up for a week or two straight; with the field only triggering from the odd attack."The ILS leader had begun to crack a smile, realizing the potential of such defenses. Anyone attacking the village would be reduced to melee combatants, while the warriors inside the walls could still... no, wait..."What about Kanohi powers?" Madrihk asked. "Or other special powers? Rahkshi? What about an elemental attack that has already been formed when it enters the field?""Kanohi and other such powers are not affected," a Vortixx shot in. "Any power depending on elemental energy is. It's a limitation of the system. It will only target elemental energy, and when it does, it targets everything. Your own warriors will be affected as well, and there is no way around that. However, they would be able to stand inside the village and shoot projectiles outwards, as an ice spike once formed no longer requires elemental energy to stick together. However, you'd be unable to focus your power directly onto someone standing outside and freeze them, for the elemental ice energy would dissipate the moment it came to be.""I see, thanks." Madrihk pondered the strange mechanism. It would be a powerful defense. Hopefully it would not limit their allies if they had to bring the fight outside the wall. After all, weapons could still be thrown, and if Kanohi powers were still usable, then any attacking force could still be formidable. At least they would be unable to break through the wall without the stone and iron-elements, for any slower attempt would be met with fierce retaliation. having seen what he needed to, the ILS leader had the Vortixx finish the work of patching up the wall compartment.He wandered off in the direction of the HQ, finally realizing why some workers had set up a working tent right next to it. It was not for shielding the wall while it was replaced with stone - work they had not performed yet - but for hiding the digging they would do to fit the generators into their underground chamber. He allowed himself a whistle. Things were looking good.

IC: Angelus (Jungle, Le-Wahi)"She's supposed to come looking for me if I'm gone for more than a couple hours without some form of prior warning. Chances are, she'll be here soon enough anyway. In the meantime, we deserve some answers. What do you know that you're not telling us? What's in that temple?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"You were asking for me?"
IC:Voriki's dagger sprung from its' sheath, his eyes darting to the latest arrival. "Who. . . are you?""That's what I would like to know," said the voice of another being joining the conversation.- - - -Kethrye had been loitering by the gate keeping his eyes out for anything, or anyone, that seemed to deviate from a normal day in the village. As if "normal means anything anymore, he thought, grunting dismissively at at the thought.He perked up a bit as a new element stroke up and though the gateway. Kethrye watched, compiled a detail report on his appearance. Skakdi, black and silver armor; possibly Earth-aligned? he thought, begin to trail behind him from a distance. Wields: Battleaxe, large. Scowling.The fact that the Skakdi did not start looking for himself or Madrihk to bug with a multitude of questions only raised his suspensions further. Better check this guy out, then. No such thing as being too careful, especially now.His mark turned down one of the alleys between Pala-Koro's huts, a place usually deserted. Only at this time it wasn't. Two Toa stood conversing there, one Kethrye had never seen before in his life, and the other one he knew all to well. While they appeared to be speaking, Kethrye noted that he heard nothing of it, even this close. Certainly not whispering, he thought, edging closer.. . .Now he could hear. Sonics field, that's it."You were asking for me?" said the Skakdi warrior.Voriki, at least, seemed surprised by his appearance. "Who. . . are you?" he said as he drew his dagger and pointed it's edge towards the first of the newcomers he noticed."That's what I would like to know," Kethrye remarked. His axe was drawn and held close to the ground, as nonthreatening as the Toa of Ice could make it. His face was grin. "Seeing as I only caught the last couple of sentences."
IC:"That's my ally, who will be assisting us. And this one will be quiet." The previously established sonic barrier prevented Kethrye from crying out-walking in without getting help was a foolish mistake, and perhaps a fatal one. The positioning of huts around them created a dark and hard to see space, so that no one was likely to find them. The tight space would make fighting difficult, and sonics and impact vision were a perfect combination for breaking ice. In three on one, Ziraul stood a very good chance of killing Kethrye. Ziraul smiled as he and Tirax moved into posistions that would keep Kethrye from running. "Voriki-is it just me, or do I recall this one from the investigation? I think it's time we made sure he doesn't strike again." With that, Ziraul opened up with deafening noise. Tirax aimed impact vision bolts at the feet. The low level would prevent any stray impacts with the huts that could raise alarms, and stood a good chance of breaking the feet. OOC:I think Voriki has reason to potentially attack here, seeing Kethrye's past. For reference, I put us in between the huts (that's what they are, right?) near the team quarters, as that provides a difficult space to see and a cramped fighting area. Cy can spot them and drop by, potentially. Kivar is even more likely-a quiet spot is something he'll pick up on. If you ment D to be near his hut, we can work with that as it's on the outskirts of the village.The silence feild technique Ziraul is using is something like a dome over an area, that allows noise within, but not outside. Thus, don't expect to be crying out for help.

OOC: He doesn't need to cry. An ice beam to the sky or any attack which misses its target would alert everyone to his location. There would be workers everywhere right now, so a fight is bound to be noticed quickly. Given how such interactions usually go, the fight would inevitably extend to include half the village. Players are starving for someone to maim, I bet. :)IC: MadrihkIC: MeviSeeing the leader of the team walk away from the worker's foreman and proceed to stand around with seemingly nothing to do, Mevi decided to approach him before he got anything new on his agenda."Would you be free now?" the female Ta-Matoran asked. "That Ko-Koronan is still waiting to see you, I believe."Madrihk turned his head away from the work tent next to the headquarters and nodded. "Right. Lead the way." The two of them walked across the village until they found Verak sitting near Byraher. As they approached, Madrihk immediately noticed that the Toa next to the green Vortixx was brown and tan in coloring, and so he whispered to Mevi: "That guy is Ko-Koronan? Are you sure?""He said so," Mevi replied with a shrug. "At least, he's here on behalf of the Guard. Where he comes from originally doesn't matter, I suppose.""True enough." The Toa of Ice reached the conversing pair and stopped in front of them, briefly greeting Byraher before he turned to Verak.Mevi bowed her head quickly and silently behind him before taking a few steps back, withdrawing from the conversation. She remained, however, in case she would still be needed."Hello," Madrihk said to the Po-Toa. "I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this place. I understand that you wanted to see me about some matter the Sanctum Guard wanted to discuss?"

Edited by Katuko

IC- Verak"So, you've finally finished, then." the toa said, trying hard to keep his excitement down. His mind raced through a couple scenarios, and made few mental amendments to his plan. "Yes, I am here at the behest of Ko-Koro. I apologize for not notifying you earlier, while you were still in the village. It would have made things much easier. Let's walk." he tried to put an arm around Madrihk and guide him to the gates with him. "See, um, the government has made a few legal decisions we think you should be notified of, and I am... well, beyond, a sanctum guard member. They are likely being notified of these... conclusions now."If Madrihk was following him, they would be at the gates now.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

"Let's walk." he tried to put an arm around Madrihk and guide him to the gates with him.
IC: Madrihk"Personal space," Madrihk snapped, somewhat put off by the guardsman's uncharacteristic friendliness. The element of ice was not a cuddly one, and people in leadership positions were usually even less prone to physical contact. He has expected a member of the Sanctum Guard to be more careful in that manner, but he chose not to let his brief anger get in the way of inter-Koro relations.
"See, um, the government has made a few legal decisions we think you should be notified of, and I am... well, beyond, a sanctum guard member. They are likely being notified of these... conclusions now."If Madrihk was following him, they would be at the gates now.
"Conclusions? What conclusions, exactly, to what legal matters? And where are we going?" Madrihk stopped near the gates, while Verak continued a few steps before noticing. "I can't run off to the mountains again at this time; we are in the middle of some major business here as well. My village is being reinforced and my team requires a leader. I can send my deputy, if you need a negotiator. He's a fellow Toa of Ice, I'm sure he'll fit the bill." Edited by Katuko