• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20939 replies to this topic

#16081 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,306 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 10:20 PM

IC: IraThis was a most unexpected development. The fact that they weren't able to sue elemental powers would be a bit of a problem. But still, Kino would take care of all the hard stuff. His job was to just get in and set as much stuff on fire as possible. He then noticed Zenix approaching. Silently, he gestured to Kino to notify her.IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa continued to sit on the rock. Then, the rest of the group walked by. Getting off of the rock, he followed them.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#16082 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,864 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 10:40 PM

IC: (Kino)Kino's eyes raised in interest. Apparently she had given Zenix less credit than he really deserved. He'd make a much better General then Echelon. At least Zenix didn't run off and get himself injured, wasting his valuable assets by being out of commission. Then again Zenix was right there when Gold spoke. So she didn't have to worry about why he really was aware of this particular meeting space. Given that it was a good deal away from Pala Koro still. Zenix might have been a little surprised by Kino's appearance given the type of armor she was wearing, her face that no one had seen till now. Still her voice was plenty recognizable enough that Zenix could identify her."Thank you Commander. You are probably not aware of yet of a new problem, there seems to be some elemental energy field or something around Pala Koro. I got nearby and my control over air failed for me. I do not know how it works inside but we should assume the worst. Secondly, I have no agent. Kiara is my cover identity. So my plan is to go inside with a companion. I'm thinking of our friend in the tree here, "Break". Now when we get inside, I'll be hanging around Onyx a lot and be with him on the night shift for the gate. I'll deal with him and Break will open the gates. Immediately after that the rest of the stealth team will enter. Shortly after you will establish a hold over the area around the front gates and then move forward from there. Lay waste to the village. Burn it to the ground. Our enemies will either be dead, dying, fleeing, or our prisoners by the end of this. Makuta conquers absolutely, and we will do as our God does." Kino smiled. The way Kino's lips curved during the smiles it was always a bit bewitching to look at, which Kino noted Pae's reaction to her. She locked away the feeling for now. She turned to the stealth group. "Call me Deceit if you must."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

#16083 Online Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,109 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 11:29 PM

OOC:Can somebody explain to me how the gates work? Why does it need a Toa of Iron?IC: Pae - Le-WahiAt first Pae stayed under the shadows upon being mentioned, until he realized he'd rather his companions not mistake him for an enemy later.He stood up, leaning out from under the cover of the dark branches, his body coming into the moonlight's reach. He didn't stay long before slipping back into the darkness. He quickly moved down the branch silently, making sure he wouldn't step into the light again. If any onlookers were present, they would know his position. Moving to the other side of the small clearing was important.He was glad to hear Kino, or 'Deceit' now, seemed to have already picked him as her companion. It would be very useful for him to see the inside of the village he was about to help destroy. Tactical advantages, if any, would be noted by the stealthy Toa of iron. He could pick a few targets as well, get a good look at the enemy. What they were up against.Pae made it to his new position, still holding onto the protosteel hammers loosely, ever watching.

PROUD CO-CAPTAIN OF TEAM DASTANA

"The Rora has no right to clan Dastana, and if she wants it, she can come and take it! She can come and spill that purebred blood of hers on my doorstep!"

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#16084 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 11:48 PM

OOC: The door is essentially a part of the gate with no machinery (Which causes the antiEE field.). It is closed by an Toa of Iron, so usually when closed, its just a wall. Open it by another Toa of Iron, and you have a hole which you can walk through.IC: AurumAurum watched as Kino shed her physical facade to reveal a beautiful Toa of Air's body and face. He knew she was attractive, but it didn't affect him - not now, when there were things to do, correctly. Quickly. Efficiently. And that was one of the things he could do. However, he could feel something...inside the village. He didn't know what, so he'd prefer to stay outside for now. Participating in the fight was enough...and if anything, he was more of a supporter than Echelon, than Zenix or Kino, although Kino would make a good leader as well.He noted Pae and Kino's.....reactions to each other.

Edited by Jl1223 X, Oct 03 2012 - 01:45 AM.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16085 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 12:45 AM

IC: Instead, Optimus kept a tight grip on his weapon, flying after it with his Kadin to get closer to stab Silver in the leg so as to incapacitate him. The speed boost was nice. OOC: He wouldn't realistically ask a question like that unless he's stupid, actually. The Blast Rod fires a concentrated, focused blast. Less AoE, more sheer force and BOOM in it.IC: Ratchet flew up, his concentration broken, but by then, Optimus was already a foot from Silver. "HELP!"Dervian activated his mask, levitating up to him, and caught him. "How's this, Doc?""AARGH!" Optimus swerved away, ending up slashing a tree, which got a huge gash in it. It teetered and fell over, having a thin bark. He put away his weapons. "Argentum? Yes, Silver took control again. He tried to kill us...again. However, we were trying to avoid lethal attacks. I do not know what you saw, but..."He took out a widget, then stomped on it, crushing it into shards. "Use your magnetism to make a picture out of those. I sometimes do the same thing with fire to make what I call holograms."

Edited by TNG Prime, Oct 03 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#16086 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 01:38 AM

IC: Argentum"Fine." The metal of the widget rose as he focused his element over it, levitating to form an illusion of a 3D hologram with a...half flat bunch of metal dust. In it, a town. It wasn't a good enough rendition to know where it was, but that wasn't the focus of what he had saw as the view shifted into a Toa of Iron. All the metal focused onto him, a Mahiki, Protosteel armor. Memories, repressed, focused, and changed the way the Toa of Iron looked, shifting the armor around, like how a Toa of Iron usually would be. But the recognizable shape of the Toa in this 'hologram' of metal, this Toa, wasn't far away, getting ready for the downfall for the ILF."I don't know why I'm here, but Silver brought me here because of him. And I need to know who this guy is."OOC: Would you like the Aukati to be nemesis to Aurum, TNG?Oh, and I really have no idea as to why you use a tool to shoot fire when you actually control the fire itself.

Edited by Jl1223 X, Oct 03 2012 - 01:39 AM.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16087 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 02:00 AM

OOC: Because the Blast Rod condenses the blast to a level that a Toa who does not possess one cannot use without extreme focus, even with a different sort of Toa Tool.Is that Echelon or the other guy? My IC reaction will be the same though. All Aukati vs. Aurum? That wouldn't be very epic. Maybe just for Optimus. He needs a new nemesis anyway.IC: "I have never seen him in my life. Can you speak to Silver in your mind, perhaps get him to cooperate and tell you? We will stand by to restrain your body if that is needed."

#16088 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,460 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 02:40 AM

OOC: Oh, almost forgot about the no OOC-only rule.IC: KironKiron walked arround the Koro observing his surroundings. He spotted the Lake, which was too easy, some waste disposable place with some Matoran sleeping in ti and the burned-down Nui Nui-Rama Hive. He spotted the words "HIDDEN LINES", which proved what the Inn Keeper had recounted to him.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#16089 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 05:28 AM

OOC: Aurum. He'll do some stuff to Optimus to make him mad....or maybe kill an Aukati.IC: Argentum"No," He said, angry at his other self, which also meant he was angry at himself. "I can't. He's in my subconscious now....but....I can tell he wasn't lying. This...Toa of Iron..." He said as he gestured towards the metal hologram, "I need to find out who he is. Why he's in my memory...or else something bad will happen."

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16090 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 06:02 AM

OOC: Deal. But I'm running low on Aukati. Maybe just severely wound one?IC: "We will help you find him if the chance arises, or if you have any leads. What things has he done?"

#16091 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 06:16 AM

IC: Argentum"I know not. But I do know that he's similar to me in some way, and I remember a Toa of Iron fitting that description help kidnap Hafu."

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16092 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 06:26 AM

OOC: Was that Aurum?IC: "Who is Hafu?"

#16093 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 06:36 AM

OOC: Yes.IC: Argentum"One of the 6 matoran in the Chroniclers Company, who each took a clue that would lead to Takua...or something that could defeat the Makuta.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16094 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,096 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:06 AM

IC: [Ril]"By the way, I don't think I caught your name. Or did I?"

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#16095 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:22 AM

IC: "What is a--"A big boulder flew in, accompanied by a sneeze. A small Toa of Stone walked up. "Do you know the story of the original six, the Mata?""The Toa Mata went down to face Makuta and never returned.""A company of Matoran went to guard the Kini-Nui, led by the Chronicler, Takua. Six in all, not counting Takua. They went off hiding, and they've all since died or been captured. No one knows where Takua is now." "Then perhaps facing this Toa will lead us some clues. You should report this to the ILF." OOC: Clumsy Po-Toa was Hoboken, a char.

Edited by TNG Prime, Oct 03 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#16096 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:56 AM

IC: [Ril]"By the way, I don't think I caught your name. Or did I?"

OOC: This guy named Silver. I wonder what Ril's reaction now would be to insane side personalities :PIC: Argentum"Its night. I doubt much can happen. And I need to sleep."OOC: Don't bother trying to catch the FoM/MoM.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16097 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,607 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 11:54 AM

OOC: Suppose I better RP as him, seeing as what's going to happen soon enough...IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, his forge]The smith was, at the moment, quite happy with his work, was a whistling a soft tune as he hammered away at the glowing metal infront of him. Ackune stopped for a moment, and held his hand-the real one- over the metal. A red glow filled the otherwise dark room as he fed his elemental power into the metal. When you were blind, lighting wasn't much of a problem.Once he felt the metal was at suitable temperature, he once again began to work on it. Eventually, the long process of crafting the sword was almost complete. The Toa of Fire looked over completed blade carefully, using his Arthron to "see" any imperfections. Just one could ruin a piece of work, the sword wouldn't do anyone any good if it shatter the first time it was swung.OOC: Weapons... Come get your weapons... Great for fighting...:P

01T3YDF.jpg

#16098 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 12:57 PM

IC: Kuhrin with Desuka (unconscious)A tree nearby began to walk. No, not a tree...A few of the Followers turned to notice this tree morph into Kuhrin and the unconscious form of Desuka, whom he lay on the ground. "I have brought a... Shock trooper of sorts. I doubt he will know right from wrong when he first transforms, so perhaps he should be sent in first. I can wake him up with a little alarm if necessary."

not a lot of things match my avatar

#16099 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 02:18 PM

OOC: Xerov from Kumu Islets. The first line is meant to have taken place right after Zenix arrived, but I didn't have a chance to post then.IC: XerovI raise my hand as Zenix mentions the strike force. "Just so that you know, I'm here as well."Oh, dear god. So this is the person who's being trying to lead us? And she's flirting?I know it's not direct flirting, but I'm reading between the lines here. I really hope that I'm overreacting. Because if this is one of our leaders, then we're even more screwed than I thought we were.

Edited by Austin Powers, Oct 03 2012 - 02:18 PM.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#16100 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,306 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 03:57 PM

IC: IraIra listened to the developments. There was extensive talk about how to get inot the village but nearly nothing about what to do when they were in. Speaking for the first time this meeting, he asked "So once we're inside, we burn the village to the ground?" That's what it seemed like to him, as the only complex strategies given so far were about getting in; nothing about what to do when they had gotten in.OOC: EDITED because I thought somebody said something when they didn't

Edited by Constructman, Oct 03 2012 - 05:26 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#16101 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 05:33 PM

IC: Aurum"I am sure that once we're inside, we can do much of what we want. We are here to destroy efficiently. Perfectly. So we will destroy everything until whats left is dirt and soil, like how it was before. Perfect."

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16102 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 05:50 PM

IC:LoJak finally arrived. It had been a long time since he'd walked through Le-Wahi, and much had changed since then. Still, much was still the same.Matoran still went on with their lives, building, working, creating. The Rahi did waht Rahi always do, things unknowable to being of higher intelligance. Water still ran, trees still grew and wind still flew.And Makuta still reigned.LoJak shook his head. He was here with Cyrax (?) to enjoy a concert. He shouldn't be thinking bad thoughts. He wasn't sure where to go, to pass the time until the concert. He'd heard of a new village being constructed. Pala-something. Maybe it was worth a visit."Want to see the new village they're building?" he asked his fellow Toa.ooc:JL, sorry for the long wait.

Edited by Toa Fanixe, Oct 03 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#16103 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,667 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 06:29 PM

IC, Zenix: No elemental control? Impossible! thought the Seeker of Shadows. He held out his hand palm-up and tried to summon a bit of Blackfire. Nothing. Not even a smolder. How is that possible? Ambages... Nevermind, we'll just have to make use of our masks and other talents for now. Zenix turned to the newly arrived Kurhin. He looked down at the unconscious form of Deskua on the ground. "We'll try to keep him asleep until the right time. When we make our move, we shall awaken him and steer him to the gates. He'll be our pawn in Pala-Koro's destruction."

Tywin Lannister

185px-Tywin_Lannister.jpg

Does not approve of your shenanigans

#16104 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,306 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:02 PM

IC: IraIra looked at the unconscious body Zenix had brought with him. "What exactly can he do?" he asked. "What makes him so special?"IC: SkaaraaThe phrase "no elemental control" suddenly hit him hard. He tried to fly up into the sky using gravity, but nothing. Not even the slightest warp in spacetime. "This is so bad," he thought

#16105 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,667 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:08 PM

OOC: Actually, that was Kuhrin who brought Desuka with him, Constructman.IC, Zenix: "He's latched on with a Parakuka- he has yet to wake," replied Zenix. "When he awakes, he will become a mad berserker, not thinking, only acting. When he awakes, he will bash destroy people and buildings within the village with his newfound strength."

Tywin Lannister

185px-Tywin_Lannister.jpg

Does not approve of your shenanigans

#16106 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,306 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:12 PM

IC: Ira"Whoa," Ira muttered. "Sounds great." He didn't really know what a parakuka was, but if it was as good as he said, maybe they didn't really need the spare madu oil after all.

Edited by Constructman, Oct 03 2012 - 07:13 PM.

#16107 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:52 PM

IC: AurumHe listened to Zenix. It was interesting, how they'd use machines to power weak beings into being mindless monsters, in this.....pursuit for destruction in the name of the most amazing power on the island. He, however, did not doubt the power of what Parakuka could do to people.---OOC: @Fanixe, its very much a general 'rule' that Le-Wahi is in night time, because a big fight at Pala-Koro would be happening very soon.I'd much prefer Cyrax to be reinforcements instead of being there at the start of the fight.IC: Cyrax"Gladly. However, its a really long way, so it would take some time to get to."OOC: Emzee plans the concert to be a day after the fight ends.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16108 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:59 PM

ooc: Got it.IC:"That's what I have this for" LoJak said with a grin on his face, tapping the Kakama he wore. "If you'd like, I can take you there right now. We've still got nearly a day until the concert starts."
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#16109 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 10:12 PM

IC: Cyrax"Nah. I like the forest. And you wouldn't be able to see much in the night - we'd just slam into trees."

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16110 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,460 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 02:14 AM

IC: KironKiron continued strolling the streets. He saw a battle here and there, but nothing particularly disastrous.He looked around for the Ta- Matoran guard he had spoken to.OOC: Katuko, is Mevi awake? 'Cause Kiron's looking for interaction.

MTG Dual Colour

#16111 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 03:40 AM

OOC: Katuko isn't awake. Mevi would probably be gone - its time for night shift.IC: SlateSlate slept through a filler post.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16112 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 03:48 AM

IC: "Perhaps he will come to us one day, if what this Toa says is true." "Thanks! Well, see ya!" Hoboken started to run off, but then tripped and ended up forming a boulder...which came flying toward Slate. "Aaagh! Oh good, no one's over there. Just a haystack."OOC: He's...clumsy, to say the least. If you read his profile, you'll know this is standard fare for him.IC: He turned around with his arms spread out in gladness, and ended up smacking several Aukati in the face. "...oops."

#16113 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,460 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 05:32 AM

OOC: Oh, right, I just realised we are the only few on this side of the world.IC: Kiron took a nap near the charred nest while Sulkua caught up on some sleep.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah, Oct 04 2012 - 05:33 AM.

MTG Dual Colour

#16114 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 05:44 AM

OOC: Want to interact, then? I got a load of Aukati here. Anyway, JL, have this post happen simultaneously with Slate's reaction.Ratchet tumbled backward. "Watch it!" He didn't bother to reduce the gravity on the boulder. Just a haystack anyway."What kind of rookie Karz-danged Toa are you?!" Barricade watched the epic fail in power control, unable to do anything. But why would he? There was only a haystack."Wha--ON DE GROUND, NAUW!" Dino kicked Hoboken in the gut and pinned him to the ground with a blade. "Wot ya a-trying to do, niub?!""Sorry, bad power control!"A large hand lifted a certain Toa of Lightning off Hoboken. "That is completely unnecessary."

#16115 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,710 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 08:28 AM

OOC: From this post onwards, All of my chars will have newer adaptive fighting styles.IC: SlateSlate's eyes flew open as he felt the rock fly towards him. Despite the fact that he was half asleep, his instincts kicked in as he leapt into the air, catching it while reducing its gravity, and letting it drop."You would do well to just stop. Wouldn't be nice to start another fight, would it."OOC: Lets start a fight. Norik, wanna join?

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#16116 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,179 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 12:20 PM

IC:LoJak shook his head. He was here with Cyrax (?) to enjoy a concert. He shouldn't be thinking bad thoughts.

OOC: Where has LoJak been before this? I was ind of thinking to have Mita pop up at the concert as well since she's a fellow musician, but if you've been a lot of places since Po-Koro then retconning her in along with you might seem strange.

OOC: Katuko, is Mevi awake? 'Cause Kiron's looking for interaction.

OOC: Katuko isn't awake. Mevi would probably be gone - its time for night shift.

OOC: Yes, the problem is more often me being away than my characters being asleep. Still, you'd be surprised at what times I could get on and post. Mevi would be on the night shift; we don't have many named guards as it is, so she might as well do what she's trained for. :P IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)The Toa of Ice looked with disdain at the ongoing combat taking place in and near the village. It seemed that people had to be subdued quite often, even when the leaders and rule-enforces were standing nearby. Even with a new, more sound-proof HQ it would be hard to ignore the clanging of weapons or the sizzling of fireballs being launched. Madrihk silently wished that if people had to kill each other for no good reason, they could at least do so during the daytime.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated August 2014:Boss fight with Makuta!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#16117 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 03:55 PM

IC: KuhrinKuhrin looked around at the assembled warriors. Then he noticed something. "Krell...""What about him?" someone asked."He's gone. You didn't get attacked on the way here, did you?"

not a lot of things match my avatar

#16118 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,237 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 04:54 PM

IC: Dalia:Dalia groaned as she sat up on the slightly-muddy ground.Where the karz am I..? Looking around, she recognized it as Le-Wahi. Not just any part of the jungle, but where she first woke up. She felt... Weaker. Instinctively, she glanced at her arm. The counter was gone. She glanced at her shoulder. So was her mark.Dalia let out a large cheer, jumping for a moment in joy. She was free, free at last.Looking around again, she also realized she was alone. Again.

#16119 Offline Tabby: Toa of Cats

Tabby: Toa of Cats
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 06:06 PM

OOC:Kethyre needs to inform Cy of what happened before they left before he would know-and Kethrye needs to tell Madrihk.IC:"I don't know why they left-and I wish I did. Being outnumbered could have something to do with it, but I don't suspect so when it comes to someone who specializes in remaining undetected. My recognition of him was only from the fact that he was using a familiar form-his only real mistake. If he assumed a different form, he could return undetected. I can confirm that his absence was not an illusion, though. Wind is useful for detecting illusions sometimes. Perhaps we could meet tomorrow to discuss the matter of a Gukko stable? That requires a Toa of Plantlife, or perhaps several, and multiple days of work. Iron, Crystal and Stone could be handy as well to fortify the stable. For that matter, I think you should take the steps to develop the means for naval trade in the nearby bay, and having Toa of Earth take steps to protect the ground beneath the walls from attack via the underground would be a good idea as well. You don't want all this work that's been done on them to come to nothing." OOC:My plan for the stable is to build a fortified tree tower, which can allow us to snipe enemies from long range as well as provide a Gukko stable and take-off point. Some stone, metal and diamond protection should help keep the tree safe, mean that one element cannot destroy it and protect it from Fire.

#16120 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,195 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 06:13 PM

IC:Aparangi had been looking around Pala-Koro for several minutes now, until he finally spotted his team-mate and Draeverian, not far from the hut the Turaga were kept in, for their own protection. The Toa of sonics looked rather down the Aitua thought, as he approached. Mariko on the other hand, looked determined however."I assume you tried speaking to the Turaga?" Aparangi asked, when he reached them. Mariko nodded. "It didn't go too well. The Turaga are not too keen on helping Draeverian find his way. We already spoke about it." he answered briefly. His brother glanced at the Toa of sonics. "I see.""What did you find out, Aps?""I hate it when you call me that." Aparangi frowned slightly, then lowered his voice. "Madrihk's installed a generator that disables all elemental abilities within the village perimeter. Mask and other powers still work though."Mariko raised his eyebrows. "Yes, we know. He held a speech, announcing as much.""Did you also know he built it in a secret basement inside the headquarter of this place with only his closest men knowing about it? What do you say to that?""Sounds like a good defenseive measure." Mariko shrugged. Aparangi harrumphed. "Until he turns it on the village itself."His brother sighed. "You still on about that?""I don't trust the man. Call me paranoid, but it's just a feeling I'm having.""Alright, you're paranoid." Mariko replied. "We've been here for some days now. This is the only viable effort to unite all these powerful elemental wielders and others under one banner as a force for good. Every other group is either too small or not interested in gaining more members, from what I can see. So don't let a mere doubt cloud your judgement."The lines on Aparangi's face hardened more, if that was even possible."Very well. I'll wait until some sort of proof can be found."Mariko nodded, satisfied. Finally Aparangi started to see reason.---------------------------------Sisk sighed. Another fight had erupted, once again preventing them from talking to Madrihk. But the Le-Matoran had had enough of standing around, especially now that it had gotten dark. Decidedly, he stepped in front of the Toa of ice, holding up the scroll Leah had given him in front of his chest. "My friends and I came as fast as we could to bring you a warning, Toa Madrihk." he said, even dropping the treespeak for a moment. "There was an attack on Ta-Koro, not a day ago; and from what I've been told, it is linked to other attacks on the villages in the past months. The great mine flooding, the poisoning of Po-Koro's waters, all linked. And there is no sign of who did it, only the dead that are left behind."OOC: Meh, we have been standing around for a while. I'm not gonna let these four go inactive again. Cue Madrihk.

smaugbanner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users