Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AckuneThe Toa of Fire smiled at Plagia's enthusiasm, glad that alteast one person was eager to help. Everyone else in this little village seemed so busy most of the time. "So," Ackune said, as they reached his forge, "Here we are."The building was low, and mostly constucted out of rock and iron, the least likely chance of it bursting into flames. Inside was completely dark, as the blind Toa of Fire didn't need light to work and used his own element to heat his metal. He prefered it that way, as he had greater control over the temperature. "Sorry about the light, or lack of, I should have a lightstone somewhere," the maroon-armored Toa said, digging through his pack to locate the glowing stone.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: What I meant by that was "These guys are asleep right now. They will only serve customers once they wake up".
OOC: Oh, now I get it, sorry about that.IC: KironKiron didn't go to sleep immediately. He paced the room and looked around. The room was quite small, barely 7 metres in breadth, and there was a writing table and a small cupboard(where Kiron had stashed away some of his extra armour). Kiron felt his heartlight quicken. For some inexplicable reason, he felt a tension inside of him, as though something big was about to happen, although the biggest thing he could see from the window now was a few beings squabbling about. Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC: Incommodo (Le-Wahi Jungle)"COUGHsoreloserCOUGH"OOC: And since he was listed alongside the most important Makuta followers...IC: Xerov (Jungle, near Pala-Koro)I shiver slightly in the night air, and tug gently on the sides of my jacket. I look around at the other Followers, none of whom seem able to wait for the approaching battle, even the Fe-Matoran.I don't want to die.It's almost definitely going to happen. I could probably stay back, attack people with the knife and pistol, but I'd still be in danger. It's a simple choice, really: fight or fly.If I fight, I'll probably die.But if I fly, it'll be so much worse.I shiver again, but this time more with anticipation than cold. I approach the Fe-Matoran, and stand next to her -- I don't trust any of these guys, but at least she's the same species as me. It's a little comforting to be near someone your own size when everyone else towers over you.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I said 'alongside' -- whenever people refer to this group of Followers, Xerov's name always comes up. (also, I've been going by 'Vorex' for quite a while now, so I'd prefer if you called me that. ;) )IC: Xerov (Jungle, near Pala-KoroPatronising son of a-"Why, you want company?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Xerov (Jungle, near Pala-Koro)"Do you mean the inevitable death or the hangover?" I chuckle darkly. "'Cause those of us who don't get the former are pretty much guaranteed the latter."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Echelon)"Fortunately," Echelon intoned, "Xerov's opinion does not change what is to come."He turned his head to look down at the Matoran of Lightning."But let me assure you all the same. We will prevail. Your death is only as likely as you make it."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: *cough*MatoranofLightning*cough* ;)IC: Xerov (Jungle, near Pala-Koro)"I'll try to stay on the optimistic side from now on then." I almost spit the words, and it's clear that they're meant ironically. Although, in a way, what Echelon says may be true, I don't particularly care.Okay, that may not be entirely true -- yes, I've been waiting to die for a long time, but not like this, not in some terrible battle, fighting for a cause I'm not even sure I believe in. I was hoping to peacefully pass away in my sleep, while Tarrhus slit my throat.Is that really too much to ask?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nanashi Nanashi entered Le-Koro. It was just as vibrant as he had remembered it, but it seemed a landmark was misplaced. The hive is gone??? Interesting. Was it the work of the ILF? Nanashi looked at the recruitment forum he had found. Next to Lake Pala..... Where is that? Nanashi decided to buy a map, and then set off into the jungle. I think this is the right way.....Isn't it?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC- VerakVerak was crouched in the jungle outside Pala-Koro, his head in his hands, murmuring words to himself. The memory was back. Back. He could remember It now. A still image flashed in his mind- the Sand Tarakava's roar, the golden sand in the air, the gleaming needle-like teeth on the beast and it's muscular mouth...He shuddered and pressed on his mask harder. As hard as he could. It felt like it was going to snap. That was good, he thought. The pain distracted him from the memory. the evil, awful, memory that he could push out of his head..."Oi! Verak, you okay?" It was Ankt's voice.The toa of stone snapped back to reality, halted his murmuring, and stood up. He wiped the cold sweat off of himself. And forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm... fine. Just a bad dream." he said shakily, with no more than a trace of his usual accent. Verak needed to occupy himself. Tired as he now was, he couldn't rest. Had to keep moving. Moving was how he had forgotten. It was how he was going to forget again.Verak sat down on the mossy ground and pulled out his water skin. Unscrewing the cap revealed it was filled to the brim with sand. He raised his right hand and the sand rose out of the waterskin, floating above it, twirling slowly. He focused. Used all his mind to focus on it. He didn't let a single grain of of it slip out of the formation. All his brain was pushed to it's edge to keep the sand there. And just to challenge himself, he forced out a casual question at Ankt: "How was wrestlin' the ash bear, brother?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:But as Draeverian found out, the trio of Toa did not travel very far, they just walked the short distance between the hut they had been at and the gate of Pala-Koro, where Onyx was still refusing the people on the outside entrance. At least, that was what Mariko and Aparangi could make out from the pieces of conversation they could hear, going back and forth between outside the gate and the top of the fence.The two Aitua listened for a few more moments, trying to make out more of what the strangers were saying. Then, suddenly, the two Toa turned and looked at each other, eyes wide with realization. Mariko opened his mouth first. "Aparangi, that's...""I know." Aparangi replied, cutting him off, before taking a few steps forward and calling out to Onyx. "You up there! Let these people inside! They're on our side!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian wobbled his head curiously as his companions yelled up towards the gatekeeper. He kept his stance neutral. To the normal observer in the night the toa of sound was a bobble-head of epic proportions. "Someone you know?"

IC:Ankt

"Uh huh. Sure." Ankt's voice was almost literally dripping with sarcasm. He didn't know much, but he did know that Verak didn't seem to be the kind of guy that was easily shaken by such trivial things as 'bad dreams.' "Anyways, there were no ashbears. Just some crazy Le-Matoran kid who was scaring away all the wildlife."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Reordin (Base Camp, Le-Wahi)After a solid ninety minutes of recon, Reordin and Oreius mutually decided that the others were probably waiting on them to report. The Ta-Matoran and Ko-Matoran, despite their natural elemental differences, worked well together; Oreius was an amiable sort of guy, one that was both easy to get along with but not so lighthearted as to make him annoying on a scouting trip. He knew, unlike many of the other Guardsmen Reordin knew from that area of Mata Nui, when to take things seriously, and the lieutenant couldn't help but like him for it.The two made their way back to the camp just as night started its final descent through the swamp. Lepidran and Sulov were around the fire already, finishing up with cooking dinner, while Stannis and Leah moved through the fence and took their seats along the fire just as the scouting party returned. Stannis and Reordin shared a wordless glance, and the soldier shrugged: nothing to report. Stannis didn't reply - he probably wouldn't have even if Reordin had reported something in the first place - and so the other Matoran took his seat, between Leah and Sulov, who fistbumped him - or, more accurately, touched his prosthethic against Reordin's knuckles and then said monotonously that dinner was done."Excellent timing if it ever existed, Sulov."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Onyx Onyx turned to face Aparangi as he called out to him, nodding before looking back down to the trio. One of them bore a look of recognition in their eyes upon hearing the Toa's voice, which was enough confirmation. "Looks like your friends are here."The giant slab of metal split apart, both sides receding from one another to reveal Pala-Koro's one and only entrance, along with a peak to the village's inside. When the wanderers walked through the gates, Onyx waved a hand and the hole was sealed shut once more.

IC: Aurum"Death isn't something to fear. Certain people embrace death. This is because they've.....done what they needed to do in life, satisfied. That's your job, and everyone's job. We do what we need to do, and then we die a happy death."The Toa of Iron turned to Kuhrin."Calm down. There's no need to be so, ah, uptight. People here....well, Echelon can sense metal with magnetic fields or whatnot. I'm a Toa of Iron - I should be able to tell. And I'm sure there's a lot of others here who have power too. As for pessimism.....Why would you care about others when you're about to, as you said, wreak havoc?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Oreius)Oreius sat down between Lepidran and Sulov, completing the circle around the fire. The Ta-Matoran looked around at his companions: Stannis, Sulov, Reordin, Lepidran, and a female Le-Matoran Oreius had not yet met.Accepting from Lepidran a bowl of something that smelled delicious, Oreius allowed himself to relax slightly. He had been on edge ever since the Rahkshi attack in Ta; now, in a small, secluded camp, surrounded by allies, he could afford to let down his guard a bit.Slipping his pack off his shoulder and setting it between his feet where he could keep an eye on it, Oreius took a bite of the meal Sulov and Lepidran had prepared. It was a savoury stew, surprisingly good for its ingredients having been scavenged from the surrounding jungle in an hour and a half. He chewed and swallowed, then wiped his mouth and turned his attention to the newest addition to their group."You must be Leah," he said to the Le-Matoran. "I'm Oreius, of the Ta-Koro Guard. Welcome to the group, I guess."IC (Bartan)Bartan had progressed from fidgeting to smacking his mace on the ground over and over, making a dull thud each time. Anyone who looked at him in curiosity or irritation got a dirty look in return.Finally, the Skakdi stood straight and simply swung his weapon into a young tree, exposing its innards in an explosion of bark and wood chips."When the karz are we gonna go!"

IC: IraIra was bored too. He sat down on a rock and began sharpening his sword. Even though it wasn't even being used to channel his powers at the moment, it looked as if it were actually leaping flamesIC: SkaaraaSkaaraa sat down on another rock. He began using his mask to shapeshift into whatever came to mind.

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa was really bored. First, he shapeshifted into Echelon and started making fake magnetic bolts. He made an illusion besides him to imitate him. Then, he shapeshifted into Zenix. He and his illusion started imitating him. Then, he shapeshifted into Xerov. He kept on shapeshifting into different members of the party.

IC: Plagia Simul - Ackune's ForgeI smiled sweetly, raising my right hand, igniting a series of electric sparks which danced and whizzed in my palm."No problem, I've got a solution to that."IC: Lumira - Pala-Koro HutMeanwhile, as the rest of the village was busy preparing itself for what was sure to come, I remained in my borrowed hut, sleeping soundly on the hard, dirt floor. My right hand hovered absent-mindedly over one of my daggers, still slipped in my sash. Even in sleep, I was constantly vigilant. Despite what most scoundrels might say about "honour among thieves", living with pirates came with its own set of risks.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: I just nod to Reordin. I like making stew. This one a light brown and smells kinda like home, with a few herbs. I made sure there's some of each seasoning, there's water's boiled and okay to drink, there's prime jaga meat cooked tender, there's chunks of potatoes and corn, there's good mushrooms and safe lichen, there's stewed greens all soaked up, and there's the few bits of fruit. Every kinda food's in there. It's healthy and tastes of all the stuff inside. Course, now that the process is done, all left is dinner."Om nom nom..."I don't really think much when I eat. All food's okay, I think. Just as long as it helps you stay alive, I don't mind much about it. Taste on its own isn't so important to me, if what it says about content is. Gavarm said this teacher of his says: 'Eat to live, not to eat.' That's right. So I just think about what next and let everyone else take any more servings before I do."...Nom."I put down my cup. I guess it's meet-and-greet the new member. Look at her.Staff. Gukko Force. Teal. Skinny. Smile. Like Dayl-I put that thought on pause. Not important. Gotta ignore. Just stare into the fire and wait for my turn.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: NanashiNanashi stood in a clearing. I have been here before...I think. He walked left, following the map. He soon came to another clearing. Hmmm. This time he made a tower of pebbles to mark the clearing, and then followed the map. Sure enough, he ended up in another clearing. But the pebbles were still there. "So I'm going in circles...Great."

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC-Raxa:"Alone if you want," Raxa said, shrugging slightly. "Or you can pick up some other poor sap to toss into the fire when you're done. Just meet up with me here in a week with his mask." He shrugged."If you don't get here in that amount of time, I might try to find you, I might not. Probably not-if somebody doesn't show up on time after a job, it's assumed that they were killed or captured, and we can't show ourselves by running after them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: AckuneThe old Toa of Fire couldn't exactly see what Plagia was doing, but he made a pretty good guess. He could detect her hand raised with his Arthron, and hear the hum of electricity in the air. So, Ackune stopped digging through his pack, and shrugged. "If you say so," the maroon-armored Toa said, before stepping into his forge.Inside was fairly simple, an anvil, a desk with his tools, and some chunks of metal here and there. "Ah, here it is," He said, picking up a mostly finished blade, about four feet long, single edged, and tinged a blue color.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Zadron)Zadron decided it was time to act. Kino had disappeared from view and something was clearly not working with the plan. Fortunately, he had already come up with an alternative.The slim Vortixx latched his fingers into cracks in the Koro's walls and began to climb. The stone and metal of the walls was quite smooth, but Zadron was practised and he easily found hand- and footholds. In a matter of seconds he scaled the wall, still shrouded in darkness, and pulled himself onto the rampart. This part of the wall was not well-lit, and not many sentries were around. The assassin was practically invisible.Zadron dropped from the wall, his cloak billowing up behind him as he fell. He landed in a crouch, his legs absorbing the shock of impact with almost no noise.Stealing through the shadows towards the gate, he spotted his target: the gatekeeper, a Toa of Iron. Creeping up silently behind Onyx - the Toa was distracted by the beings requesting entry - Zadron chose his moment to strike.One sharp-fingered hand gripped the back of Onyx's neck like a vice; the other snaked round to clamp over the Toa's mouth. After a fraction of a second's delay, Zadron twisted his hand, jerking Onyx's head sideways in a movement that, if it didn't snap his neck, would render him unconscious or at the very least stun him.Even as the Toa dropped, Zadron moved over to look out at Pae."Now," he said.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png