Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro)This conversation is not moving in a good direction. Why the karz did I have to say that? "I've confronted things. And you know what? They nearly destroyed me. Running keeps people alive."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"Well..."Zyron was just about to point out how for him it had never really been pleasant, running away and stuff, rather the opposite, when he realized that basically he was talking, no about to confess, to a complete stranger. The matoran coughed nervously.Yet a part of him was also quite curious. It's not like I could simply ask him, though."... what do they say, 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger'. I guess in a way it's true..."

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC-Raxa:"Killing and fun are two words that should not go together in a sentence," Raxa replied, sighing slightly. "Unless the words 'is not' are between them, that is." He shook his head, turning it back towards the stars."You know this quest for revenge will lead to nothing," Raxa said, softly, a moment later. "It'll leave nothing but a hollow shell where you used to be. Your drive, your dreams, even your will to live...all gone." He turned back to Sinina."A void where your heart used to be. Everything that made you completely, perfectly you and none other, gone. You'll just be a part of the shifting, faceless masses. Looking for a purpose but unable to find one."Do you really want that?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro)"Sometimes, stronger isn't necessarily better. Sometimes dying is the preferable option," I hiss, no longer caring that I'm bordering on admitting my past. "Sometimes, someone is guaranteed to die, but the wrong person gets hit. You think that makes the survivor stronger? It ruins them. They know that it should have been them. They know that the better person didn't make it out. They crack. You can't fix a broken person, no matter how you want to."IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka's mouth opened slightly, and hung like that. She'd found the Matoran familiar, but she didn't think... "Elax?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Oh dear. Now things were getting complicated. Zyron looked from Myka to the strange matoran, trying to make sense of it all. Things were probably not going to end well... and somehow he was extremely unsure of what to do next. So he just stood there awkwardly, waiting for what was going to happen.

IC:Ankt ~Southeast Corner of Pala Koro

The Toa of Oil strode towards Verak and Shinn. "The lowest of the low? Don't talk badly about yourself, I'm sure you have many great qualities!" Ankt called out to Shinn, having gotten bored watching them do nothing but talk. "Like, for example, I'm sure you can cook a mean Mahi Burger with those wings." Ankt glanced at Verak. "Hope you don't mind, but I got bored just sitting there doing nothing."

"Not a problem, brother," Verak said placing a hand of Ankt's shoulder. "I understand. I'm sorry I could give ye much of a show- my friend here has devolved into making mere petty insults against me." He ran a hand across his mask, brushing off water. He smiled back at Shinn. "He's a follower of Makuta, by the way- I'm sure ye've got a few things to say ta him." He looked back at the glowing wings and glowing light rifle, hoping to see it raise up and fire a shot at him. He was pumped for a fight and had decided to entirely brush off what 'The Servant' had said to him. He respected her, of course, but wouldn't let that get in his way. He was sure Ankt wouldn't mind a show either. Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro) & Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)I turn to glare at Myka. She found me out, and she'd just gone and said it in front of a guy I don't even know? She must trust him, but I'm not so sure. That scar makes him look quite dodgy... "I don't go by that name anymore.""Xerov, then.""I don't go by that name, either. I'm working on finding myself a new one." I sigh, looking down. "There are a lot of people out there who want me dead. And they should. I'm a murderer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC- Verak - Southeast corner of Pala Koro"Come on, brother, use a real insult. Don't just say 'fool' -it makes ye sound stupid- say something interestin'; be unique! For instance, I would call ye a stuck up, delusional, airheaded, boring, obnoxious, son of a rahkshi who can't seem to summon up the willpower to do anything more than throw uninspired one liners at us. Fer example."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Ankt ~Southeast corner of Pala Koro~"Oh, look. Another fool." Ankt glanced at Shinn, then reached for a nearby vine, and began tying it to his spear. He glanced at Verak. "See? They always talk. Never shut their mouth."

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroImmediately, I looked up, only to see a dark shape fly downwards at me. Without questioning what it was, or why it was falling, I spun out of the way, feeling the wind tear around it as it plunged into the ground. Continuing my spin, I came to stop a few feet further away from Kino and Verik, still facing them with my blade in hand.I took a look at the object that had almost been my demise, noting that it was large, blood-stained sword, obviously no stranger to battle. Forcing myself to snort in derision to hide my pounding heart, I planted a wide smirk on my face."Well, that's certainly a tempting offer, lady, and I might just consider it on one condition."-Void
IC: (Kino Iho)"I would roll my eyes at all this talk but I wouldn't dare take my eyes off you, shorty. I'm not one of those people you can distract with what you think are witty lines. Let's just get his over with, you're wasting my time." I replied, my eyes narrowed, my blade out and held in a position so that I could strike at the matoran quickly, my other hand on was Verik's throat. I squeezed it slightly to let him know I wasn't taking his hints kindly. She would have to try and strike first, but that meant she would have to get up close and personal and well, given the reach of my sword and how it worked, I could see why the knife holding matoran, apparently known as Lumira seemed to be keeping her distance.Frustrating...I was never the first to attack in open combat, unless I was attacking in an ambush, I need to see my enemies' tactics, I need to know their weaknesses. What mistakes was this little matoran going to make. Sooner or later I needed to get rid of this girl and I hoped sooner, my group needed the medicine, perhaps a few of them could join back up in the battle, but I got the feeling that a few, like Pae were out of commission, permanently, even if they were healed. He was still just a Doc, he had no magical healing stuff and he wasn't a Toa who could use a mask of healing, he was just a doctor, or just a medic to some.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Kino)"You have got to be kidding me..." I sighed and pulling Verik up further, the blade hovering in front of the doctor. "You know back someone like into a corner is not the kind of thing you want to do. When people do that, I start getting creative and trust me, that's the last thing any of you want to see." I still had the Madu Cabolo oil I could pour it on one of them and catch one of them on fire, but that required getting close and that was a commitment I wasn't willing to make.

IC Skaaraa (Disguised as Slate)"Desperate times call for desperate measures," I replied. I increased the speed of my charge. It looked like I was going to bulldoze Lumira and Kino, but then suddenly...I increased Lumira's gravity and then when I was right behind her, I stabbed at her with my giant knife, which disgused as a lance. If the stab, which was aimed for her upper back, connected, the giant blade would go right through her.

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroI heard as another being charged at me from behind, my grip on the knife tightening. I began to turn, shocked to feel how... heavy, I felt, as if I was being pushed down by the very air. My adrenaline-pumped brain was too blurred to suspect that it might've been due to the gravity around me being increased, but in that moment, all I knew was that I was too slow to avoid any assault on my person.Through my peripheral vision, I saw a massive Toa, armour covered in spikes, holding a deadly-looking lance in one hand, aimed for my back. Trying to dodge would've taken too long in my state, with gravity pushing down on me, and there was no way I could deflect it.So, as the spear reached for me, I dropped down onto my stomach, allowing the weapon to thrust uselessly above my head.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Kino Iho)What a strange yet beneficial coincidence that the man I thought was going to attack me, was now attacking my enemy instead. This gave me the opportunity I needed to slip away, into the darkness with Verik."I thank you, my friend, if you are of my comrades I will be back here soon to assist you. Even if you are not, I do thank you for dealing with this little pest and if you haven't already dealt with her, I'll be back her to help." Thing was I still didn't know who this guy was, he could be disguised, but there was really no way for me to tell. "I must leave little girl, but once I deal with Doc, I'll be back for you." I grinned, before sheathing my sword and finally getting to the wall and back into the shadows. She wouldn't be able to follow even if she managed to get away from the man who had managed to help me.A few minutes later I returned to the spot where I had place Pae, only to find a few other of my team. I dropped the matoran unceremoniously on the ground. He looked back up to me and I set his bag down and drew my sword."Find out what's wrong with my guy and heal him, I don't expect you to work miracles, but I assume you already know what this is..." I motioned to the Toa lying on the ground, looking ill.It didn't even take the cowardly matoran a second to respond. He spent only a second looking then went to his medical bag and started rummaging around."Oh this, this is definitely poision. I know this exact kind of poision, comes from a plant native to these parts. Luckily for you I keep some medicine for this on hand." He replied, somewhat proud of his work, I wonder if he was good at creating poisons, that was a skill that could prove beneficial, if Verik continued to prove to be cooperative."Lucky for you, my hand is more steady than any of my men." I growled and motioned for him to continue. He nodded, aware of what angering me would bring. Pulling out a syringe filled with some sort of medicine, he took one of Pae's arms and pushed the needle into it. Injecting the medicine, he pulled out the needle and wiped the arm before bandaging it."It'll take a few minutes for him to come back, but give how much and how long he seems to be under the influence of this poison, I don't think he'll be fighting or anything strenuous for a while." The Doc didn't even bother to move around at all. He was surrounded by Makuta Followers, though most of them were injured and apparently the one that had kidnapped him wasn't going to leave until I saw Pae awaken."In the meantime, aid my friends here and you'll still be breathing by the end of this battle, while your friends unfortunately won't be if things continue this way." I snickered, things always had a way of turning in your favor, just when it seemed to be going the other way.

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-Koro Outskirts"Why?""You told me once that if you weren't living for something you didn't deserve to live at all."Pae looked at Kino with careful eyes as the pair made their way through Xa-Koro. He turned his attention to the rest of the street, keeping watch on everything, analyzing any possible assailants from the rooftops or alley ways. It had been a long time since she offered him sanction with the followers of Makuta, to which he had turned down. It had taken a while for him to accept her offer to meet again. And by accept her offer we mean going home to find the Toa in his bed room. It was interesting to say the least. Not many people were so persistent for Pae's services they wait inside his living quarters.Pae was never sure why he hadn't accepted the offer in the first place, he used to live for Makuta wholly, having; at the time, moved away to the ring."Yet now you kill people for the enjoyment of others."That comment made Pae think about his life daily. He had said something similar to her early on in their lives, before Pae's life spiraled out of control.

Pae woke up with a spitting gasp, reaching his arm up as he sat up violently, gripping the neck of whoever was sitting over him. His bloodshot eyes only accentuating his focused angry, yer repressed expression. He could hardly breathe, and his face showed it, it shook for a moment before he released another breath with the Matoran's neck, who stumbled onto his back grasping his wind-pipe. Pae, wheezing turned over and threw up again. He coughed, and in pain, the Toa of iron gripped the dark earth with frustration. For a moment he stayed there, on his hands and knees before realizing that more than the doctor were present.He turned, wiping his mouth, his usually deep green eyes were rimmed with red blood. He sat against the tree, breathing heavily yet weakly, having difficulty moving. His vision was blurry, and he squinted to see who was there. Aurum, Ira, the Matoran, and Kino.Pae looked at the majority of the stealth team with wary eyes, falling on Kino's briefly before looked down, his usually smooth and deep voice now strained and forced, "Did Pala-Koro fall?"

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro) & Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)I turn to glare at Myka. She found me out, and she'd just gone and said it in front of a guy I don't even know? She must trust him, but I'm not so sure. That scar makes him look quite dodgy... "I don't go by that name anymore.""Xerov, then.""I don't go by that name, either. I'm working on finding myself a new one." I sigh, looking down. "There are a lot of people out there who want me dead. And they should. I'm a murderer."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"A murderer, you say..." Zyron muttered to himself.The Le-matoran figured that it might probably be wiser to let Myka do the talking, as she and Elax -or Xerov, or whatever else this matoran was going to call himself- had already met before, but by this time he was already quite tired of always leaving things to others, just playing the supporting role.He knew from experience that it was more than just hard to open up to strangers, or even learn to trust them in such a situation. Yet he thought it would be worth a try. And who knew, maybe there would be a way to clear things up in a non-violent way. A small hope, but better than nothing."So, uh... since you two already know each other, I may introduce myself to you", he nodded towards Xerov, "as well. I'm Zyron."It was maybe a slightly weird move, but Zyron had always hated not knowing whom he was talking to, and he would not be surprised if it were similar for that other matoran, too.

IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro) & Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)I smile slightly at the Le-Matoran. "Nice to meet you, Zyron. Myka, sorry for being so harsh on both of you earlier. What brings you two to Le-Koro?""Actually," Myka said, "We were looking for you.""You were what?""We met Tarrhus, he was searching for you, and we wanted to get there first. Well, I wanted to get there first, Zyron just tagged along."They were with Tarrhus. Whatever information he had, it was able to lead them to me. That was not good. He was getting close. I didn't have much time... "Why did you want to find me first?"Myka shrugged. "Something seemed off. I thought you might have been innocent."My eyes narrow, and my mouth curls into a frown. "You were wasting your time. It's my fault she's gone."Now, I think it's a bit late, and that we all should probably get some sleep. We'll finish this discussion in the morning."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroI heard as another being charged at me from behind, my grip on the knife tightening. I began to turn, shocked to feel how... heavy, I felt, as if I was being pushed down by the very air. My adrenaline-pumped brain was too blurred to suspect that it might've been due to the gravity around me being increased, but in that moment, all I knew was that I was too slow to avoid any assault on my person.Through my peripheral vision, I saw a massive Toa, armour covered in spikes, holding a deadly-looking lance in one hand, aimed for my back. Trying to dodge would've taken too long in my state, with gravity pushing down on me, and there was no way I could deflect it.So, as the spear reached for me, I dropped down onto my stomach, allowing the weapon to thrust uselessly above my head.-Void
IC Skaaraa (Disguised as Slate)"You've just sealed your doom," I laughed. Increasing her gravity further, I turned 180 degrees and stabbed down on her prone body. She should have seen this coming.

IC-Raxa:"Killing and fun are two words that should not go together in a sentence," Raxa replied, sighing slightly. "Unless the words 'is not' are between them, that is." He shook his head, turning it back towards the stars."You know this quest for revenge will lead to nothing," Raxa said, softly, a moment later. "It'll leave nothing but a hollow shell where you used to be. Your drive, your dreams, even your will to live...all gone." He turned back to Sinina."A void where your heart used to be. Everything that made you completely, perfectly you and none other, gone. You'll just be a part of the shifting, faceless masses. Looking for a purpose but unable to find one."Do you really want that?"
IC: Sinina, Le-Koro"Do I really want what? What you've just described? What I've been all my life?" Sinina asked, once again distant and unemotional, her eyes possessing no emotion, besides the smallest hint of boredom. "All my days I have been no more than a heartless monster, a hollow shell."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Lumira](Pala-Koro)I had seen it coming. When you've spent as much time fighting as I have, you start to get a sense of what most opponents will do in most situations. If you've got your enemy lying down on the ground of course you would stab them.That's why, I was already rolling over (albeit, it was taking a lot more effort, with the increase in gravity), flopping onto my back in nigh-exhaustion just as the lance came down on where it used to be--stabbing into my right palm. I hadn't felt any pain when it happened either, but it shocked me enough to make me pause for a second. Not any longer. With my free hand, I forced myself to grab the spear's shaft (which, in reality, probably would've been Skaaraa's wrist), attempting to drag myself up. Unfortunately, I couldn't overcome the powers of gravity, and all I was accomplishing was tiring myself out.Of course, that didn't make me stop.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC The knives are humongous; they're about the size of one half of brutaka's swordIC Skaaraa (Disguised as Slate)The matoran's hand grabbed my wrist. Poor little girl; she knew that both her and her little ILF were doomed yet she still fought? Talk about stupid! It was a lost cause; they had already been defeated. I kicked her hand while stabbing downwards with the other of my humongous knives.

OOC: Constructman, that's not a knife. That's a sword.IC-Raxa:"Your earlier laugh proves that you're more than that," the Toa of Crystal replied. "It was too genuine. Your wish to find revenge proves that you're more than that, as well. No, you deceive yourself-this would be worse. Worse to an extreme." He sighed, shaking his head."But no, Sinina, even then I can tell you don't want to that to happen to you. Nobody does." Now he was smiling, slightly smug, it almost seemed."Prove me wrong. Kill me. Torture me. Do whatever you want with me, and when you're finished, completely, you'll see what I mean."

profiles i guess

Vitae was surprised that her kick had grounded Kalen - she had expected it to do little more than stagger the Toa of Lightning. However, unused to facing trickery in combat, it took Vitae a second longer than it should have to process the obvious. As such, she was almost completely unprepared for Kalen to grab her in midair, using her forward momentum to fling the Toa of the Green overhead.However, Vitae's experience with fighting stronger foes allowed her to easily twist her body and land somewhat safely. Organic tissue in her left shoulder recieved a nasty bruise, but she had survived far worse in scrapes with wild Rahi. As a side effect of the impact, however, Vitae's Mask of Stealth deactivated - though she could sustain it in short bursts, the stresses of combat had exhausted her focus. She easily flipped to her feet in moments, and readied a dagger, already refocusing on the plants still rising directly under Kalen.Gah... I need to start thinking if I'm going to make it out of this fight, Vitae concluded.Kalen rose to his feet as well, but Vitae was ready to counter. As the other Toa led up to his singularly awful pun, Vitae simply hurled a dagger into the lightning bolt's path before sidestepping. The dagger was scorched by the attack, but it was also concealed by the bright flash of the lightning, and was traveling quickly enough to strike Kalen as soon as he finished saying the word "shocking." The lightning itself harmlessly flashed by Vitae, and she quickly drew another dagger and began to advance.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC: Sinina, Le-Koro"You really think you know everything, don't you?" Sinina asked, her lips contorting in mild interest. "You assume too much, Raxa. You assume I haven't killed, tortured, mutilated in the name of revenge, you assume that every emotional display I give is genuine. Frankly, I'm dissapointed, seeing as how you have such the reputation. Honestly, I expected more." That said, Sinina turned, and began to walk away, ignoring the being she was about to kill, acting in a fashion that was not influenced by Raxa's words, but her own unspoken descisions.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Raxa:"Deny it all you want, but I know the difference between a genuine laugh and a fake one," Raxa replied. "Not even you could fake the lines your mask takes on so well, the light in ones eyes. The full smile, one brought on only by something naturally funny, not a wish to deceive another." He shook his head."And who did you take revenge for? Yourself, or for Onyx? For all the others there? Who are you, to want revenge against anybody besides your master, and later, the ones who took his life? There was no one else. Killing somebody for a mucking up a job is just covering your bases, not revenge. Is it true, Sinina, that even in his death you remain his slave? His toy?"

profiles i guess

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Following the dispute between Myka and Xerov, Zyron couldn't help but think back to his own past, which sadly wasn't all as innocent as he would like it to be, either. Not that he'd actually killed someone, no, but he remembered what it felt like having to admit a crime. Or sometimes even wanting to do so. Even though he didn't know the other matoran at all, he felt sympathy for him."Now, I think it's a bit late, and that we all should probably get some sleep. We'll finish this discussion in the morning.""That sounds like a good idea to me." Zyron nodded. Sleeping sounded good, indeed.The Le-matoran just hoped that Xerov wouldn't take the chance and disappear over night... well, we'll see.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka glared suspiciously at Xerov. "Alright, Elax. Have it your way. First thing in the morning, Zyron and I will be back here to finish this."Myka walked away, in the direction of her room, before unlocking it and walking in, closing the door behind her.IC: Xerov (Inn, Le-Koro)I turn back to Zyron. "Take care of her."I look to the desk, only to see the Matoran on duty asleep. "Oi. Wake up."I quickly get myself a room, and then enter it myself. Sleep is something I haven't had all that much time for recently.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino smiled, while Verik remained coughing for a bit. It was good to see Pae's eyes open again."No...but I think they are on their last legs. We're going to deal the killing blow, now. Anyone who can still manage to fight after the good doc patches you up, tell me." Kino looked to Pae and kneeled down. "You however will remain out of the rest of the battle, that poison weakened you and we still need someone to watch the doc should the rest of the group get better." Kino stood back up. "Our objective will be to find Echelon and deal with any of his threats, then we continue to do this, until the last bit of resistance in this pitiful village is crushed." Kino took out two blades, two daggers from her her bandolier and spun them around in her hands. These kind of blades were something meant for throwing, something Kino had trained herself in. Meanwhile the doctor set about bandaging and helping the rest of the group. She had neither the time or patience to let this fight drag out any longer.

IC: ZyronHang on a second...It was only at this moment that Zyron realized what he was doing. Maybe he should get back to actually thinking before acting... ah well.Unsure how to make this all a bit less awkward, he stood there, still outside the room, searching for words."I just wanted to say that um.. well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm, uh, quite a good listener..."A part of him really wanted to facepalm about himself.

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka tilted her head slightly, looking curiously at Zyron, then smiled. "Okay, if I ever need anyone to talk to, I'll keep that in mind. Was there anything else you wanted to say?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Zyron tried his best to return the smile, hoping that he didn't appear at least half as awkward as he was feeling right at that moment. He hesitated for a moment, then shook his head."No, I think that... was it. So uh... good night, Myka."He turned around and walked back to the desk to get himself a room as well. It wasn't until he finally entered it and closed the door behind him that he started to relax again.There are good ways to deal with a situation and bad ways... and then there's my way.No, he'd better just stop thinking about it.

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)As she saw him approaching the desk, Myka opened her mouth, about to remind Zyron that while she was at the desk she had gotten him a room and handed him the keys to it, then shook her head and sighed, closing the door. Zyron seemed to have a lot on his mind at the moment, and she couldn't help but wonder what that scene at the door had been about.She locked the door, and walked tiredly over to the bed, not bothering with the sheets or blankets, simply curling up and quietly crying herself to sleep.OOC: Timeskip...IC: Xerov (Le-Koro)Dawn. The sun eagerly shines the day's first rays of light on the land, and a square of light appears on the floor of a room. The bed is empty, carefully made, and the door is shut and locked.I can only wonder how Myka and Zyron will react when they realise I've left.I had no other choice; I needed to leave. If they could find me, so could Tarrhus, and although they only meant to help I knew that all they were really doing was putting themselves in danger, too. I have a plan: I'm going to go to Po-Koro, call myself Orin, and do exactly what hasn't worked every other time.I'm so imaginative, aren't I?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Voriki [The Pala-Koro Battle]-Voriki paused at the top of one of Pala-Koro's huts and looked around him. He really didn't like what he saw.The ILF was, to put it bluntly, thoroughly trounced. The HQ was ashes, the walls rubble, and Madrihk was no where to be seem. He'd probably run off somewhere, an idea that started appealing more and more to the madmen as things had worn on. Why should I stick around just to die? he thought. On the side of the angels I now may very well be, but risking my skin here sounds less "heroic" and more "extremely foolish". Hmm.Yes, best to lay low somewhere for a while, thought Voriki, activating his mask and teleporting outside of the walls and through the jungle. The question was where would he lay low? Onu-Koro probably still wanted his head on protosteel platter, and after his run in with Feongulf Xa-Koro, dispite it being the stock choice for things such as this, hardly seemed like the best of plan. He decided that Po-Koro might work, seeing as none from there was likely to have heard of him and it was a good, long way away from the Followers of Makuta. Asides, I the sun will do me good, and Po-Koro's guards are hardly the most competent.Village of Stone, here I come.OOC: Voriki to Po-Wahi.