Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-KoroThis murderous Toa may have been able to kick my hand away, but that didn't mean I wouldn't try to grab the spear again. I immediately snatched at the lance, higher up now (about where Skaaraa's elbow would be), hauling myself up with it, so that I narrowly avoided the Toa's other blade.Well, I say narrowly. It still tore my jacket off of me, and slashed across my back deep enough to make me cry out. But at least I was alive, albeit lodged between two weapons.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-Koro OutskirtsPae looked at the doctor as he tended to different members of the team. Pae didn't bother standing up, nor craning his head to see the burning village. He nodded, understanding fully well why he couldn't; and wouldn't go back into battle. Mainly because he couldn't move without great effort.He simply lay against the tree after nodding to Kino, one hand on his hammer, the other across his chest to grip his arm. His rigid, unreadable face betrayed by the calculating acuteness in his eyes.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Kino)Kino sighed, enough time had been wasted waiting here. If she hoped for anything to be truly accomplished she needed to head around Pala Koro and help with the "cleanup". Unfolding her arms, she stopped leaning against the tree and started walking away."Whenever the rest of you are ready to head into Pala Koro, do so." Kino commanded. Pae already knew that he was out of the fight, but they wouldn't need him for a simple clean up. Besides he there was a few reasons why she needed Pae alive and well. She tried not to reflect on some of them, those were thoughts best left out of the battlefield and her plans...well, at the moment. Now she would go help the follower who had came to her aid and then the group would continually accumulate the rest of the followers, until the had finally gotten control of this burning village. Kino had no intentions of building in this location, it was just stupid, if there was anywhere she would like to build a fortress it would be somewhere in Onu-Wahi or in the Wastes of Ko-Wahi. It had taken Kino some time to get back to the village, but she got back to Skaara and she could see the matoran squirming on the ground as he used the power of gravity over her, a terrifying yet useful power to have on the side of the FoM. She would have to account for his control over gravity, if he had any intentions of making a power grab himself some day."Honestly my friend, I wouldn't insult you by joining you but since we're cleaning up now..." Kino spun off the canteen's cap and began pouring it on the matoran, even if she managed to dodge a bit of it she wouldn't be able to dodge all of it. The matoran might have been able to recognize the smell, that of Madu Cabolo oil, effectively fuel for a lantern...or for a fire. "You should have ran when you had the chance now we have to kill you. See the thing that doesn't make sense is why you fight when you know you're going to lose, I'm sure if you just realized that, if this island just realized that. Things, things would be a lot easier and yet you strong because you can't accept that in the end you will lose. You want to know why...because you are weak, because your society is weak." Kino sneered before pulling out some matches and striking the first one. She looked to Skaara, awaiting his reaction to what she was about to do.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC IraReactivating my Volitak, I followed Kino, watching her like a ghost, making sure no ILF members jumped us. I stopped where the trees stopped, keeping tabs on her.IC GennoI yawned and checked my sundial watch. I couldn't afford to waste much more activation time.IC TerzakGeno didn't look like he needed my help... Yet. I continued to watch.IC DyzaeraI flew over to Iegasa. "Whoa, calm down!" I said.IC SkaaraaI saw Kino walk over and pour some oil on the matoran. She struck a match, and I realized what she was going to do. I nodded.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Skrihen"Oi! Pirakas!"Skrihen's eyes glittered dangerously, as she stared at Skaara and Kino. "Pick on someone your own size."With a flick of her wrist, vines shot up to wrap around her enemies' limbs.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Alright, sorry guys, been busy.IC: SpyderFour shots rang out behind the Toa of Crystal, but the twisted being didn't glance back as he jumped to the side. Two of the bullets buried themselves in the soft earth around him, one missed completely, while a third scraped his armor. Spyder hissed at the sudden impact, even if it wasn't that painful. He needed to stop and regroup with the others, he was getting too separated from the rest.His mask flared briefly, and he cast aside the posion on his skin to switch for the strong webbing. This he shot at Genno in an attempt to distract him, while at the same time creating crystal spikes in that general area behind to boulder. With his distraction set, Spyder made for the tree line, prepared to stop all who followed him.OOC: Pulling Spyder out. I'd appreciate it if no one followed, as he isn't my character and I don't have permission to seriously injure him. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Kino)"Pick a better line!" Kino sneered as she chopped at the vines that rose up to imprison her. The managed to hold her there for a minute She flicked the box of matches to Skaara. "Deal with shorty and then help me." Kino kept moving, if she had a mask of quick travel her enemy would have a better chance at dodging. She drew closer and closer to her enemy, her wicked blade drawn, ready for a real fight.

Edited by The Mask

IC SkaaraaGrabbing all of the matches at once, I lit them all and threw them on the matoran. Not much she could do now. Keeping gravity on Lumira strong to make sure she wouldn't escape, I smiled. "At least, victory, sweet sweet victory," I hissed.IC GennoGrunting, I frantically attempted to bat away the crystal shards, snarling as some of them entered my armor.IC IraThis looked like trouble. Still using my Volitak, I began to sneak over to Skrihen.

OOC: Sorry for not writing more, I've editted this sucked way too much. Also, my life is suuper busy at the moment. However, I just wanted to get things moving again with Kani and Versaumnis. Kakaru, JL, please feel free to start posting again. :PIC: Kani Au Ina His kanohi rippled as the illusions of the two beings were discarded. Kani stood exposed; a crimson Noble Matatu adorned his face. The pebbles afloat in the dawn now fell within the confines of grounded reality. Behind the toa of gravity, Versaumnis’ fiendish grin spread across her angular Mahiki, her blue hands firmly gripping the butterfly knife precariously against his neck. “Asking questions wasted breathe,” Kani’s voice sparked. Age sung melismatically across the tenor, light chirps of disonance embellishing a blunt truth. As Kani’s words migrated from his lips into the cavern of Slate’s skull, the turaga of flame closed his eyes and inhaled. With a crack and puff of splinters, the bending spear collapsed into two shredded remnants, leaving Slate with nothing more than a short staff of wood against two armed foes. Battle strategies flushed through his brain, but Kani cut is tactics short as the spear head rose into the air, angled, and then flew towards its master. Kani seemed to disappear, only for the toa to realize he was directly beneath his opponent. Sliding his right foot firmly between Slate’s opened stance, the miniature warrior became a brace to hold the toa in place, keeping his target steady at the weapon whistled towards the toa’s heartlight with the whipping shriek of vengence.

Edited by Riaril

IC: SkrihenSkrihen took in a deep breath. Before the mtach could strike Lumira, it was caught by a thin web of grass, which promptly suffocated the flame. Before another could be thrown down, a dome of wood had grown around Lumira, one that grew thicker by the moment, protecting her from further harm. Since Skaara had not avoided the vines in any way, they wrapped around his limbs, preventing him from moving to cut them. A moment more, and they had expanded to cover him entire body, wrapping him in a thick cocoon, unable to grab his weapons to free himself.Toa approaching from the front. Toa, unknown element, unknown skill level. Ba-Toa neutralized, but element is still a threat for the moment. Cloaker, most likely the same one from before, approaching from the rear. Not yet close enough to be a problem.The vines holding Skaara attempted to pull him backwards down to the ground, which would take Skrihen out of his line of sight, and thus make usage of his element against her much more difficult.Skrihen herself swung her zweihander off her shoulder and into a ready position, grasping the secondary handle with her left hand, and the primary with her right. She'd need fine control of the blade for this fight."Don't you people know never to fight a Toa in her native element?"OOC: Constructman, before you cry autohit, the binding of Skaara was the logical next step to the attack I posted above, the one you didn't reply to.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Seeing Spyder retreat, Frii'Glokk turned around to see Onyx fighting. He backed away and used heat vision to seal any wounds in his armor.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC *Reads over post* My eyes are so bad... Why didn't I catch that? I thought you meant just Kino. But I thought it was proper RPG ettiquette to instead of beating th **** out of an unresponsive opponent, to golike "OOC: <Insert player name here>, you missed my post. Also, Kughii, JL's in Malaysia for a week so he won't be able to respond.IC SoniusWhere was I? Then I passed out again.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)As she saw him approaching the desk, Myka opened her mouth, about to remind Zyron that while she was at the desk she had gotten him a room and handed him the keys to it, then shook her head and sighed, closing the door. Zyron seemed to have a lot on his mind at the moment, and she couldn't help but wonder what that scene at the door had been about.She locked the door, and walked tiredly over to the bed, not bothering with the sheets or blankets, simply curling up and quietly crying herself to sleep.OOC: Timeskip...IC: Xerov (Le-Koro)Dawn. The sun eagerly shines the day's first rays of light on the land, and a square of light appears on the floor of a room. The bed is empty, carefully made, and the door is shut and locked.I can only wonder how Myka and Zyron will react when they realise I've left.I had no other choice; I needed to leave. If they could find me, so could Tarrhus, and although they only meant to help I knew that all they were really doing was putting themselves in danger, too. I have a plan: I'm going to go to Po-Koro, call myself Orin, and do exactly what hasn't worked every other time.I'm so imaginative, aren't I?
OOC: Before the timeskipIC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Shortly after entering the room Zyron realized what he'd been holding in his right hand for the entire time: another bunch of keys. For another room. He then remembered that Myka had given them to him. Oh great. Should he go back to the desk and hand them over? Or not?Zyron yawned and stretched, then he put down the backpack with their travelling supplies and sat down on the bed. Somehow he had a distinct feeling that he might not see Xerov that soon again. There had been hints... especially those last words, "Take care of her."Well, they'd see.He knew what he would do in such a situation. Pondering, Zyron took off his hat and looked at it. I would not stay. I didn't stay.Suddenly he felt the urge to talk to someone about this, about his past. Bad idea. Better sleep a night. If I still think like that tomorrow... well...OOC: After timeskipIC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Sunlight. It must be morning again. Zyron moaned and turned to the other side. No, getting up early, or generally getting up, was something he definitely did not like. At all.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC:Tupua gritted his teeth. The edge of his vision began to blur as the magnetism put pressure on his skull. It was a terrible pain. But then a thought crossed Tupua's mind: He had him. He had Echelon in his grasp, his arm wrapped around his neck. If he gave in now, it would mean his own end. That, or mutilation. But if he held on, if he could keep up the pressure on Echelon as well...maybe he could get out of this. He had to keep up his strength, he had to work through the pain.Echelon heard a pained gasp from the Toa holding him. But Tupua was not letting go yet. He slipped his left leg around that of Echelon, so that his opponent could not use his feet to step away. The he started to lean back, putting his weight into it, both choking Echelon and putting a strain on the Toa's neck. Either Echelon would black out, in which case he could be taken prisoner, or his neck would snap. Either outcome was fine by him. Or he himself would black out, but he would try his hardest not to let that happen."I wonder what will break first..." Tupua hissed through his own pain. "Your mind...or your body."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Except you didn't miss it. Because you noticed Skrihen, and responded to half of the post. If you hadn't responded at all, that's what I would have done.IC: SkrihenSkrihen shifted her stance.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC I just reacted to Kino giving me the box of matches; I never mentioned Skrihen in my post.IC TerzakI continued to watch.IC SkaaraaI grunted as vines covered my body. "Form gravity well!" I grunted and a powerful gravity well hopefully strong enough to suck the vines off of body and maybe suck Skriehn up too was formed. I neutrakized my gravity to prevent me from flying into the air along with the vines

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Kino Iho)"Don't you know when to quit?" Kino hissed and slashed with her jagged blade. Speed would be important in this battle, the Toa of the Green would likely try immobilize her and Kino would have none of that. You had to know how a Toa would fight in their own element. The advantage a Toa of Plant Life had is their ability to immobilize their opponents among other things, such as poison. Something she would have to account for, possibly. As such she was surrounded by plants and trees, but Kino had the advantages of air on her side, as weak as they would seem, they would no doubt prove useful.However something did come to Kino's mind. It was entirely possibly to fill the air with more oxygen, with more air and to make fires spread quicker. She had lucked out with the number of explosives and Madu Cabolo oil she had brought. Kino never underestimated her opponents, she had to plan, to think her way out of this, fire seemed to best choice at the moment. What she would give to be a Toa of Fire, it would make burning through this assailant's plants much easier.

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-KoroThis mysterious newcomer had given me the chance to escape the Ba-Toa's murderous clutches, and I sure as Karz wasn't about to waste it. Twisting as far as I could, I snatched up my fallen knife with my left hand, wincing at the pain the slight movement brought.With a weapon once again in my grasp, I turned to the next order of business; getting this bloody sword out of my right palm. If I was going to get out of here, I wasn't about to do it with only half of a hand. Mad with fear and adrenaline, my brain quickly came up with an insane plan.Stabbing upwards, I drove my dagger into the wooden dome around me, just to the left where the sword was planted. Quickly, I had sliced a rough square around the blade, allowing me to pry it upwards. Grabbing the torn remains of my blazer, I used it to shield my hand from the sword's cutting edge, as I slowly pulled it up out of the ground.And, y'know, my hand.Letting the blade go, I didn't even watch as it settled into a new grove in the dirt. I was too busy wrapping my injured palm in my coat, cradling it against my chest.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Kaiapo)The Toa walked further into the treetop village, taking in the sights that he had not seen for many years. Le-Koro, while not completely unfamiliar to him, was alien territory; he belonged on or below the ground, not perched high above it.His sightseeing was interrupted by a crack, a crash, and a scream of pain to his left. Turning swiftly, his hands halfway up to chest level in preparation to defend himself, he saw a Matoran pinned to the ground by a large tree limb, struggling but unable to extricate himself.The Toa moved quickly. In a moment, he was next to the Matoran, pulling on the limb with all of his prodigious strength. It budged, but not enough for the Matoran to escape. Even he was not strong enough.At least, not at this size.The Toa of Earth activated his mask, and began to grow. He was already a rather large specimen of a Toa, standing head and shoulders above many of his kin, and broader by far than most, but now he began to grow even larger. And as his size grew, so did his strength.Now several feet taller (and much wider) than he had been moments ago, The Toa was able to hoist the limbo off of the trapped Matoran. He heaved the branch as far as he could, and it managed to clear the edge of the platform and tumble to the jungle floor far below.The Matoran didn't get up, but remained lying prone, moaning. His leg was crushed.The Toa of Earth didn't waste time, but picked up the Matoran and turned back to the street, where a small crowd of onlookers had gathered.“A healer!” he shouted. “Is there a healer here?”He was immediately directed to a hut a little ways down the road; a sign outside the door proclaimed it as the shop of an herbalist and healer. Deactivating his mask just in time (he missed bashing through the doorframe by half an inch), the Toa burst into the hut, the Matoran clutched in his arms.OOC: Constructman, the healer is Sur. Take it away.

IC SurI heard commotion outside. One of the customers, a Skakdi of Earth buying some indigowoad root, turned to look. Moments later, a giant toa of earth holding a matoran in his arms burst into the room, nearly knocking the Skakdi over. I went out from behind the counter and looked at his injuries. "Oh, nothing much," I said. "I can fix that." My mask began to glow, the rest of my body following suit (OOC this should look like an ubercharge if you know what I mean). Focusing my hand over the Matoran's leg, a beam of turquoise energy shot out from my hand. The enrgy wrapped itself around the matoran's leg like a cast. Before the astonished eyes of the customers, the leg began to fix itself, broken bones fusing back together, torn muscle mending itself, snapped wires and twisted pistons straightening themselves, and any cuts on the skin sealing up. I couldn't do anything about his external armor though; he'd need a blacksmith for that. The preliminary healing done, I walked over to the counter and took out someherbs weighing them on a scale, I put them in 7 seperate bags and gave them to the matoran. "Boil one bag per day in hot water and drink it. By the end of the week, your leg should be as good as new; if not, just come see me again." Smiling, I went back behind the counter and began talking to the Skakdi of Earth again.OOC I have absolutely no idea how a mask of healing works so I'm going by the rule of cool

IC (Kaiapo)The healer had not disappointed. The Matoran left the shop as good as new, profusely thanking the Toa of Earth for helping him. The Toa waved it off with a small smile; he had only done what anyone would have done, he was sure.After the Matoran left, the Toa of Earth remained in the healer's shop, browsing absently while he waited for the healer to finish her conversation with a Skakdi. He had been impressed by her skill, and wanted to talk to her, and thank her for her help.

IC: ZyronLoud banging on his door. For a second Zyron was not just confused, but also slightly scared. But then he heard Myka's voice."Not at all", the Le-matoran sighed. He got up, went over to the door, unlocked and opened it."Good morning, Myka..." Suddenly he realized that he'd forgotten to put his hat back on.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

OOC: Okay, I'm getting DJ caught up to speed. Hope you don't mind the mild bunnying, Veef, but it'll put Aparangi right back to walking through the rushes. :P IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian rushed forwards towards Aparangi as the headquarters began to explode, his already loud voice magnified by his control of sound's resonance and amplification. "Get down!" Grabbing the toa of flame he threw himself to the ground, Draeverian protecting the leader of the Aitua with his own body. Zadron and The Peer lay like packing peanuts between destruction and the two heroes. Good move Drae! Rivet called out across the sounds of mayhem; next time could you be a little more vocal though? Draeverian smiled despite the circumstances at her joke.Aparangi's kanohi protected the four beings from a hail of mud and chipped sandstone blocks, the humming energy shield fizzling slightly when a larger shape bounced off. Already, the scent and heat of flame rose from the scarred remnants of the ILF headquarters, creating a plume of smoke into the dawn sky."Could you, you know, move?""Huh? My apologies, but its was an emergency.""I get that now get off."Draeverian shoved his protoderm-shields aside and stood, removing his finger from the eyelet of Aparangi's kanohi. Listening to the beating heartlights of the two POWs, he sighed. No wounds I hope. Not that they're complaining of anything either... Holding out a spare hand, the toa of sound helped his brother in arms back to his feet. Rubble continued to roll past as the two shouldered their prisoners and sprinted away from the disaster. -----"I can agree, a place to stash these is what we need," Draeverian concurred after they had gotten to the shoreline, the lapping sounds of the lake at night offsetting the shouts and screams of war. His breath was barely working, even in massive gulps, and his right audio receptor was acting up, the sounds entering from the side having a flat tonality. "A place to rest and catch my breath sounds great before charging back into that nest." He hooked a finger back towards the battlefield as he spoke, Zadron by now wedged uncomfortably on his side between two river boulders. Rivet grumbled something inaudible, forcing Draeverian to ask her to repeat her cursing. And what about the TURAGA brakas?!"Karz!" With a kick start to his mind, Draeverian straightened up and ignored the burning pain in his legs, the cramp in his organics that stretched across the right side of his abdomen like an ever-spreading plague of exhaustion. Waving a hand towards Aparangi, who had started off in search of a place to hide his captive, Draeverian called out; "You gonna come with me? I'll need a spare hand incase someone tries to whoop me. I'm gonna' go save the Turaga, cause they sure as Karz ain't sleepin'."

IC (Kaiapo)The Toa smiled briefly; the healer showcased a mix of humility and self-confidence, able to acknowledge her skill without bragging."Have you ever thought about taking your skills to the island at large? I'm sure there are many others in need of the help you could give."

IC (Echelon)"You haven't beaten me," Echelon croaked. "You've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke!"With his last ounce of focus, Echelon clamped his hand onto Tupua's face. The pain in the Toa's head reached excruciating levels, and Tupua blacked out, falling backwards, his hold on Echelon's neck releasing. Echelon, his brain too deprived of oxygen to maintain consciousness, collapsed next to his fallen opponent, his breathing slow and ragged.His eyes slid shut, and darkness swallowed his vision.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka opened her mouth. She then closed it.She looked up thoughtfully at the ceiling, then at the floor, then slightly to Zyron's right, eventually settling for a simple shrug. "I dunno."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill