Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Echelon)Echelon looked back at the burning village. Raising a hand, he focussed on the two armoured Skakdi he'd brought with him. They rose from where they lay, one shaking off its coating of ice as if it were leaves, and broke into a practically unstoppable run towards the treeline. A couple of elemental attacks struck their armour, but the Kufa's metal alloy shrugged it off.As the Juggernauts reached him, Echelon disappeared into the jungle along with the rest of the Makuta's forces, and headed in the direction of the Kini-Nui. He strode quickly westwards, flanked by his hulking thralls.He had work to do. No rest for the wicked.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Ankt ~Southeast Corner of Pala-Koro~

"'Kay." Ankt replied, tossing his spear. He then picked up and tossed Verak with one hand, using his mask to make sure that Verak flew quickly towards their annoying winged foe.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC, Zenix: Zenix dropped the spear he was holding and walked behind Echelon. He was pleased of the damage that had been done to Pala-Koro. It had been almost completely destroyed. Surely it would've crushed the hope of the ILF. Absentmindedly, Zenix drew one of his gladii and looked at it with a sigh. He would have to sharpen both as soon as he got the chance. A dull weapon just wouldn't do...

IC: Aurum - ShinnShinn dodged the spear, while firing at Verak, whose own flight caused his hardlight bullets to be harder to dodge.====Aurum found a gash in his stomach. Quickly sealing it up, he dropped a Madu Cabolo at his feet before running back, following the other Makuta servants.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Bartan)One armoured fist holding a blood-soaked piece of torn fabric over his stomach wound, Bartan limped after Echelon and the rest of the Makuta Followers, swearing under his breath.IC (Avya)At last, I saw our quarry. Just for a second, I could make out the dark Toa of Ice as he strode quickly out of the village and into the underbrush, towards the lake. I beckoned Hasil after me, and we plunged into the jungle, on Hiemalis's tail.Briefly, I wondered if we'd make it back.

IC SkaaraaMy eyes widened as I saw Skrihen advance on me. Only one thing to do now. Concentrating hard, I created powerful gravitational forces around the neck of my enemy. Skrihen's neck suddenly snapped backwards and twisted around, and I hid a snicker underneath my glare.IC IraI deactivated my volitak. "So what now?" I asked Echelon.OOC Corciano post hopefuhlly coming this evening; I need an actual computer to do it.IC SkaaraaMy eyes widened as I saw Skrihen advance on me. Only one thing to do now. Concentrating hard, I created powerful gravitational forces around the neck of my enemy. Skrihen's neck suddenly snapped backwards and twisted around, and I hid a snicker underneath my glare.IC IraI deactivated my volitak. "So what now?" I asked Echelon.OOC Corciano post hopefuhlly coming this evening; I need an actual computer to do it.

IC: SkrihenSkrihen continued to advance, completely unharmed for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, gravity does not work that way. A Matatu does, but controlling gravity that precisely is impossible. In fact, that move alone is impossible due to the way the world works. Second, even if it did work that way, Skaara had already used a ridiculous amount of elementar energy in the fights leading up to the present.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkrihenThe grass around Skrihen's feet grew, and wrapped around her ankles, tethering her to the ground. The grass grew up wherever she stepped, allowing her to continue forward with no problem.Seeing Skaara wasn't a problem either. Between her vines and the grass on the ground, she could easily tell where he was, and where each part of his body was. The immense amount of plants allowed her to "see" through a sort of sonar, substituting for her regular eyesight.At her direction, a vine sprouted near Skaara's head and wrapped around his mask, pulling in an attempt to remove it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: NovaNighttimePala-Koro, Le-WahiAn indeterminable interval of time passed before Nova heard the sounds of battle recede. As if to fill the void of sound left, the nocturnal life of the jungle hesitantly began to resume their occupations. Chirps and faint rustles lapsed into the white noise of a normal Le-Wahi night.Nova's leg muscles were stiff when he finally moved from his position by the window. He half-limped to the doorway and hid behind it. He let a few minutes slip by in inactivity before experimentally poking his head outside. Nothing.His heart's incessant pounding compelled him to wait another minute -- For you can't know, it said, if your attacker retreated with the others or if he remained in hiding. Nova felt no urge to disagree; he could, after all, use the rest.Returning to the space of floor by the window, he sat beneath the windowsill and yawned. A bit of rest wouldn't hurt. Neither would a nap. Even the cold wooden floor now felt to Nova as comfortable as a proper bed...

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye watched as the Followers of Makuta disappeared into the trees before turning his back. Not all of the enemy combats had fled, a few were stilling skirmishing with other members of the ILF, but Kethrye was content that they would soon either submit and surrender or, more likely, follow the rest of their fellows. The battle was, at last, over, and the predawn light illuminated the aftermath.He winced as he felt the pain from his many accumulated wounds hit him, his armor pitted and the flesh beneath bruised or bleeding. His joints creaking as he trudged towards the village center. And he wasn't the worst off of the group, in all likelihood."We won," he said to no one in particular, surveying the wrecked walls and burning huts around him. "We. . . won."

Edited by Javert

IC: Kethrye [Pala Koro]~"We'd better try and put out the fires," Kethrye replied, his voice weak, nodding at Ril and stumbling down to the ground next to him. Madrihk was still nowhere to be seen, probably dead or fled, like the Dark Toa had said.Kethrye focused on what remained of his elemental power, unleashing a partion of it in the form of a a block of ice surrounding one of the a-lit huts. He repeated the process on several more of the nearby buildings before his power ran dry."It's over, at least."

OOC: Sorry, I basically just meant a kick aimed for his head. ^_^IC: [Plagia Simul](Le-Wahi, Lake Pala, Pala-Koro)Thankfully, I was more prepared for this strike than the last, and used the moment of the blow to push myself into a back-flip, landing a few feet further away from Desuka. Flashing him a grin, I sheathed my remaining sword."Not bad, kid," I said, forming a proper battle stance, "You're almost a match for me."With that said and done, I charged the Toa again, this time aiming a punch straight for his gut with my left hand, all the while keeping my right fist back, ready to sock him in the head afterwards.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Skaaraa (still disguised as Slate)Gravity lifted the vine away, and kept my mask on my face. Coincidentally, it kept my head on the ground as well. "Uh," I said. "I have a doctor's appointment about an hour from now and I'm going to be late if this keeps up. You know doctors, right? They freak about people holding up the line. And I'm supposed to get my Hep B shot today too so..."

IC: SkrihenExcept gravity, even when lightened, does not force things to move. The vine continued on its course, wrapping around Skaara;s mask, and pulling.Skrihen ignored his comment, and came to a stop a few feet away. In one movement, she brought her sword up, and swung it down towards Skaara's neck. Incapacitated, there was very little opportunity for him to dodge. Increasing gravity would merely bring the sword down harder, and lightening it would have no effect at all.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkrihenThe force started to pull Skrihen back, but it was too late. The blow had started, and nothing Skaara had done was fast enough to stop it. Her zweihander cleaved through the Ba-Toa's neck, cleanly separating his head from his shoulders. It rolled away from his body, eternally frozen in a grotesque representation of his last words.Coldly, Skrihen pulled her blade free from the ground, and returned it to her back. She pivoted on one foot, turning her back to the corpse that had once been her enemy. In a way, it was karma. Her foe had earned the fate that he had attempted to bestow on Lumira.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"You sound like you're in shock," Esao reported, advancing up to Kethrye and Ril; as he moved, the archer stepped on a small piece of wreckage holding up the northeast corner of a damaged hut, sending a small wooden support sliding down in a pendulum formation and slicing open his left shoulder with its sharpened point.He hissed a curse and moved to get some cloth to bandage it, but the material was soaked through in an instant; it must have been at least moderately deep, so Esao affixed another couple layers of cloth he'd picked up in the bar and grill - probably for use as napkins - and wrapped his shoulder in a makeshift tourniquet. It would stop the bleeding, but not seal the wound. That would take more advanced medical care later."I'd recommend not going to sleep."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ronkshou continued to trudge uncomfortably through the greenish brown waters of the swamp, wondering when this torturous trek would end. Ronkshou spent most of his time in the dry mountains of Tiro Canyon – he couldn’t stand the humidity and relentless insects here.After about half an hour of walking, Ronkshou then noticed the ground getting a little more firmer, the grass literally looking a little greener.They were finally leaving Fau Swamp.Still heading south, Ronkshou glanced upwards to see Vidar slide down another vine, taking a lower route with the canopy as opposed to above it. The reasoning was obvious once Ronkshou heard the buzzing and screeching of Nui Rama and Gukko birds. They were now entering Gukko Force patrol territory, which meant that they were near Laka Kanae, and by proxy, the village of Le-Koro.“If we continue on t his path, we run the risk of encountering Matoran,” Ronkshou said in his low, rumbling voice, “I don’t think the Makuta likes it very much when we kill his people, as rebellious as they are, without cause. We need to change course”Vidar heard Ronkshou and frowned as he continued swing from tree to tree like a Brakas. If they went slightly west around the village, they’d need to get close to the west Le-Wahi beach and have to cross the many rivers of the delta that connected the endless ocean to Lake Kanae. And going east around Le-Koro would be foolish – it would add more hours to their trip and get them too close to Lake Pala, which was still a warzone as far as they were concerned. Even from where they were, they could see smoke billowing up into the sky.It seemed that they would have to cross the rivers.Vidar’s disappointment was quickly washed away my memories triggered by the environment he was now in.This is the place, Vidar realized as he looked around, This is where I was born and raised.Ronkshou turned to his right and began to move slightly over to the west beach. The buzzing of insects was replaced by the growling and strolling of ash bears and other wildlife.Ronkshou didn’t say anything, but he recognized this place as well. Almost 100 years ago, shortly after he joined the Makuta, he was sent to scout the jungle. A feral Toa tried to attack him and Ronkshou quickly subdued him. Despite the short fight, Ronkshou was impressed by the savage’s hunting skills and heightened sense of smell and hearing.Not having a real name, other than offensive names like “beast” or “savage”, Ronkshou named him “Vidar”, offering him food and shelter in return for his unbreakable loyalty to the Makuta.Ronkshou never bothered to ask how a Toa managed to be forced to live among the Rahi away from civilization. He honestly didn’t care, just as long as Vidar continued to serve the Makuta and do his duty well.The Infected Toa looked up at the Toa of Air as he continued to move through the trees, also changing his direction and following Ronkshou.It seemed the Parakuka had made Vidar return to his roots.The two continued through the dense, drier jungle.“Keep your eyes open for any sapient beings,” Ronkshou warned Vidar.“Of course,” Vidar replied, surprised Ronkshou’s redundant remark, “I’ve been doing that this whole time, why stop now?”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OOC: Can't do a concert post today; sorry Emzee; I'm just too tired/depressed about losing three of my RPG characters in two days/lazy.IC: ZharukA toa of plasma ran hard through the jungle. Impeccably dressed and carrying a suitcase filled with... an unknown set of items, he ran hard for Lake Pala. "I hate the jungle..." I thought. "I could just burn my way through-na, too risky." I continued to run. I needed to check on Jomar; he hadn't been sending any status reports for a while now and with this latest news, I feared the worst. If Jomar had been killed... Still, an alliance would still be possible; but without the middleman, things were about to get a lot tougher. I continued to sprint through the vines, using my Matatu to clear the way as best as I could. "Let's hope they're still there; if I walk into the village sight to be greeted by a bunch of Makuta followers..." I shuddered at the thought.

IC: Shhhk.Shhhk.Shhhk.The sharp sound of metal sliding against metal cut through the ambient sounds of the jungle like a sword through water, the calls and echos interrupted regularly from the unnatural sound.Shhhk.The source of the high-pitched sound was a silvery knife, slightly curved on one side, with a serrated edge on the other. A leather grip formed the hilt of the blade. It was a hunter's knife, one that was made to last, not rust, even in to harshest of conditions.Shhhk.The hunting knife was held in a gauntleted hand, the dark grey metal chipped and scratched from countless battles and hunting trips. The gauntlet covered long, dexterous fingers that gripped the knife expertly, while rotating the grip every few seconds. The other armored hand held a metal tool, which was periodically slid across the surface of the blade; the source of the metallic scraping sound that spread through the jungle.With one final Shhhk, the metal tool was set down, while the knife was placed into a leather bag set up against a gnarled root. This root led up to an old tree, the trunk easily the size of a few Toa at its widest. Leaning up against this tree was a tall, athletic figure covered in dark grey armor. A teal Kanohi shaped vaguely like a Matatu sat on his face, while a spiked, dual bladed ax was strapped across his back. A small fire provided light within the dark jungle, and cast long, flickering shadows throughout the treeline. The being glanced down at the fire momentarily, the light reflecting off of the lenses on his Kanohi, before going back to staring ahead.He was watching, but he wasn't. Aware, but not entirely present. From experience, he knew not to sleep in the open, especially in the jungle. And so, this state would suffice untill shelter could be found. It was also why a metallic arrow was notched within the elegent, black, recurve bow held loosely in his hand. Out here, everyone was prey, governed by the fundamental law that applied everywhere: eat, or be eaten.The simplicity of it appealed to the experienced hunter, and it was one of the reasons why he did what he did. However, this wasn't a normal hunt. He was hunting a much more clever prey then rahi, one that could easily kill him. One that was especially dangerous to those of his kind.Zauk was hunting the Followers of Makuta.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Verak - Southeast corner of Pala KoroVerak laughed as he soared through the air, loving the adrenaline rush and the loud sound of air tearing past his audio receptors. It was hard keeping his eyes open, but he forced himself too. Because, just as he expected, Shinn fired upon Verak with his light rifle.Verak took a moment to tap deep into the energies of his mask, using it to help focus his aim and his throw, helping him toss the brick in his hand into the bullet of light, blocking the projecting an blowing the brick into dust. He continued on his trajectory, flying through the cloud that once was a brick, right towards Shinn.He shot a hand out, and before the Vortixx could react, Verak's hand was around Shinn's ankle, squeezing as tightly as Verak could to prevent himself from continuing flying. This jerked Shinn's leg back, pulling the flying sniper parallel to the ground. Verak hadn't lost his momentum yet, and his body began to swing around towards Shinn's back, his other brick aimed right for the artificial wings, still retaining much of his initial speed.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: ShinnShinn had already explained that his wings emitted light due to heat. Verak found himself flipping straight into purple light, likely blinding him a bit, but he was also flipping his body straight into intense heat.At such a close range, it wasn't hard for Shinn to move his arm back and fire his Light Rifle as well.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka sighed. "Me neither."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"Sorry to hear that... did you have any nightmares or something like that?" Zyron asked, raising an eyebrow.To be honest, he had no idea why he was asking this. Sometimes he wondered whether it would be better if he didn't talk to anyone until being fully awake.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)