Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Desuka and KuhrinIt managed to catch one of the punches, but the second took it by surprise, knocking out a razor-sharp tooth and sending the monster to the floor. Blood oozed from the wound on its arm and trickled from the side of its mouth. Panting, it tried to get back to its feet but found its legs were giving way. It had exerted itself too much in the battle.This caught Kuhrin's eye as he dispatched a Ta-Matoran with a slash across the neck. He could not allow Desuka to be killed; his Parakuka transformation was too good an asset for the forces of darkness. While Plagia was focusing on the downed beast, Kuhrin crept up behind her, cloaked with a field of silence, and pressed a knife against her neck. His voice spoke, but his lips didn't move, as he hissed, "Leave him be, and I may consider sparing your life. Your village has been razed, your friends killed, your organisation crushed. There is no hope in continuing your fight."

IC TerzakIt was over. I stepped out of the shadows, looking around.IC GennoI stood around, not sure what to do. The battle had been lost, the village destroyed, and Madrihk had disappeared into thin air! I was just about to deactivate when I heard some noise. Apparently two of the FoM (Desuka and Kuhrin) were still here. "Hey!" I yelled. "Isn't this the part where you run away to your little **** holes in the ground? Are you done yet? Or do I have to chase you?"IC ZharukI continued to run. Panting hard, I wondered if the trees would ever end. Then, they did. The trees began to recede and Pala-Koro came into sight. Or at least, what was left of it. "Holy ****," I whispered to myself.

IC: [Plagia] - Pala-KoroI nearly rolled my eyes at my mysterious assailant's request. Leave him be? Like I was really going to kill him, no matter how vicious and dangerous he was. I was a Toa for Mata Nui's sake!Lazily, I raised my hands in the air in surrender, smirking, "Okay, okay, you've got me, Mr. Cloak 'n Dagger. Can I just grab my other sword before you let me go?"Suddenly, I heard another being (Genno) shouting something to these two, about fleeing the village before he came after them. I raised an eyebrow. This might be interesting...IC: [Lumira] - Pala-KoroGlancing around, I had spotted Ril, Kethrye and Esao making their way through the wreckage of the village. Ril was looking really out of it. And if my previous encounter with him was any reference, he probably wasn't like that most times. I quickly made my way over to them."Ril! What happened? Are you okay?" I asked quickly, not even pausing for breath in between questions.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-Koro OutskirtsPae stood up, shakily, rising to his full height.
IC: (Kino Iho)"Last I saw of Echelon he was headed west and towards Kini-Nui. We'll follow, but it's going to take a while to get out of Le-Wahi."Kino quickly bound up Doc Verik and effectively strapped the cowardly doctor to her back, but not before knocking him out. Picking up the case that she hid nearby she went back over to Pae and put herself under one of Pae's arms and started walking with him, it would take the Toa of Iron awhile before he recovered from his wounds and poison but Pae would be fine, he had been through worse."Wow this reminds of that time I broke my ankle and you had to help me to the only reliable doctor in Xa-Koro." Kino chuckled. "You remember, me botching that jump. Well I guess I can consider this a debt fulfilled, even if we were only kids." Kino's joking manner still managed to cover up that she was truly worried about Pae. Problem was, Pae had always been closed up. She did trust him though, or at least trust him to be competent, she wasn't exactly sure where her past with Pae had laid at the moment.IC: (Tarkis)"I have to say that most roadies aren't nearly as beautiful as you. Of course most roadies seem to be males." Tarkis said with that disarming grin. the female Le-matoran's face turned scarlet red. "I'd like to get to know you more, maybe grab a bite to eat after the concert?" The Le-matoran nodded furiously. She had heard from her friends in Po-Koro about this up and coming Le-matoran musician and by Mata Nui he was everything they said. So disarming, so seductive, so handsome, and here he was asking her out on a date!"How about a private concert after the show and after we get something to eat?" He grinned. The girl giggled uncontrollably and frowned when she realized she needed to be somewhere else."Umm....I- I'll be back soon!" She stammered out before running off. Tarkis laughed to himself before taking a sip of the water. His current set of dress, the opened shirt and slim trousers had given the desired effect, the girl could hardly help herself from swooning into the arms, of the capable, the handsome, and possibly the best musician Mata Nui had ever seen. He would be a household name when this night was done. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: YESSSSSSSSS TARKIS IS BACK MASK I LOVE YOU <3IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"From the looks of things, he's in some form of shock, possibly concussed," Esao reported. "You should take it easier on him. Any continued elevation of his heart rate or stress levels could kill him."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro, Le-Wahi)"There's people scattered here and there through what's left of the Koro," replied the archer, taking the pendulum-plank that had cut his shoulder and resetting it into its proper notch, supporting the hut and keeping it from falling in on one wall. "There's a field hospital at the Sanctum Bar and Grill, because it's pretty much the only major structure left standing...other than that, not sure."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zauk [Jungle, Le-Wahi]A loud call echoed acrossed the jungle, quite nearby to the hunter, and he was instantly focused. It was followed by heavy footsteps crushing the underbrush, as smaller rahi scurried out from crushed plantlife. Slowly, the hunter raised his bow towards the dark shape just outside the fire's light, purple arcs of electricity running down the black weapon's frame. Two gleaming red eyes shown out from the darkness, and fixed directly onto Zauk. The Toa of Lightning stared back, not moving, bow still drawn.How long did he stay like that? He didn't know. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Time seemed to work differently in the jungle. Whatever it was, the Muaka eventually left, providing only a growl as it turned its bulk away from Zauk. The message was clear: he was only a visitor. It wouldn't bother him, as long he didn't bother it.

It had been some time sinse the Muaka left, and Zauk hadn't lowed his bow until many minutes after. Nothing bothered him after that, but twice the hunter thought he saw something, and twice it turned out to be nothing. Nothing to be seen, that it. By now, the jungle began to lighten as the suns rose, and the fire started died down. Now that it was lighter out, he needed to get going, they already had atleast a day's lead on him. Zauk grabbed his pack, covered the fire, and started through the green twilight of early morning.There were many signs of his prey's passage, a group that large didn't move through the jungle unnoticed. Broken branches, crushed leaves, displaced leaf litter. It was all obvious, for a being who knew what to look for. Normally, Zauk would move as silently as possibly, careful not to disturb the jungle around him. But this wasn't a normal hunt, and moving quickly was crucial. So, with a generous use of his Matatu, the Toa of Lightning cleared the path before him, lifting fallen trees, logs, and other obstacles out of the way. It also provided a distraction, a distraction from thinking of what he would do once he found his prey.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC ZharukI cautiously walked into what remained of Pala-Koro, pistol grip dagger pointed straight ahead of me. I saw several beings talking amongst themselves. "Don't act so nervous," a voice spoke in my head. Assuming a more relaxed stance, I walked up to the beings (Esao and co). "What happened here?" I asked.OOC Very sorry for holding up the concert. Corciano IC coming tonight; I just don't have enough time right now.

IC (Echelon)Echelon was aware of stragglers from the battle following after him. Looking back, he saw a handful of the beings he had recruited."I am travelling to the Kini-Nui," he called back to them. "I don't think I need to tell you why...you are welcome to join me, if you wish."With that, he turned back to his swift march through the jungle.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: SkrihenSilently, the Toa of Plantlife rounded the corner, reached Lumira, Esao, Ril and Kethrye. Her blade was sheathed on her back, but the tint of red on the blade and the spatter of blood on her boots was unmistakeable."What's left of them is in full retreat. The last few stragglers are leaving the village."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pae - Le-WahiPae hobbled along, hopping every once in a while.Kino had screwed up her ankle pretty bad trying to jump to another rooftop from the first one. Just a bunch of kids trying to one up each other, that kind of stuff always ended with something going wrong. Kino's ankle tearing out of her foot type of wrong.He didn't say anything, Kino knew he would remember that.Pae continued along, watching Echelon ahead of him. He had an inkling his master wouldn't be too happy with Echelon. Disappearing just before the siege. He turned to look at Kino briefly, his face as rigid as ever, a reaction not many people would get from Pae. It was the closest thing he could do to acknowledge somebody or something without speaking.He looked down again, minding his step.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Kalen:One thing that Vitae would learn would be that Kalen was not easily distracted, or fooled, or, even, easily harmed. While he was a scholar, he had seen more than his fair share of battles, and one does not live as long as he had if they lacked a good attention span, or good reflexes.And, at the same time, he had a Matatu.He quickly noticed the knife, stopping it with his mask right when the tip touched his chest. Floating it away, he looked down-there wasn't even a dent in his armour, let alone the smallest scratch. Perfect.The next second, it flipped around and flew down towards the Toa who had first thrown it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KuhrinKuhrin smiled, and created a field of dangerously high-volume sound around Plagia's ears. With her still in his grasp and Genno's Parakuka still active, there was little the Toa of fire could do without harming Plagia in the process. He gave a provocative flick of the eyebrow to his foe.
IC Genno"Stupid son of a brakas and a tarakava..." I muttered. I walked over. "I would recomend putting her down," I said in my best deadpan snarker voice.

IC- Verak - Southeast corner of Pala KoroAlthough Shinn's wing were both bright and hot, that didn't stop Verak's brick from smashing into them, incredibly hard, obviously doing major damage to the internal circuitry.He let the brick drop and let his fingers slide into the grooves of the damaged machinery, securing a handhold on Shinn's back, in the broken area were the heat wouldn't melt his hand. Sadly, he could see nothing- the heat and light were still blinding. He squinted his eyes and held on tight as he and Shinn flew crazily through the air, due to Verak's weight and the damage he had caused to Shinn's wings. Verak laughed loudly as his body strained to determine which way was up, or what he was even seeing through the glare from Shinn's wings. His hand burned like karzhani, and he hoped his eyes wouldn't remain too blinded after this.Verak shifted his weight and felt his side brush against the barrel of Shinn's light rifle. Without a second thought, he let go of the burning metal on Shinn's back and wrapped his fingers around the barrel of the rifle. He felt the piece of hard light blast out the the barrel, shaking and warming the fingers around the gun. He had pushed the weapon away from him, but the projectile still hit him directly in the side. He bit his lip, but remained glad that the fires of Pala-Koro were not blazing like they once were, and their light was especially diluted at this height and by the rain; there wasn't much light to fuel to rifle. Then he braced both feet on Shinn's back, trying to keep out the tears of pain due to the heat. He placed his other hand on the gun, hgiher up where there was a better handhold, holding hard onto the weapon while keeping it pointing away from him. He pulled, using his entire weight to try and rip the gun from Shinn's grasp. At the awkward angle the Vortixx was holding his heavy weapon at, as well as the fact he had only one hand opposed to Verak's two, and the way Verak was using his entire body to rip it away, while pushing hard on Shinn's back, made it almost impossible to hold on for Shinn.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: (Kino Iho)Kino merely gave Pae a quick understanding nod. Knowing him for so long, she could pick out when he was thinking something and since his eyes were on a man she herself hated. He had left the group and while he managed to keep some of the group under control it seemed more often he wished to exercise his own power than actually lead the group like he was supposed to.Kino tried to bring the Battle of Pala Koro to a close by squashing the remainder of the resistance but it would have gotten more men killed. The ILF/ILS was broken, it would take them awhile before they could form such a team again. In the meantime Kini-Nui seemed both exciting and terrifying. She might at last once see her master or at the very least see Heuani. She refused to put her hand to her face, remembering where he touched her. Last thing she needed was Echelon or the group trying to undermine her with it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Vitae stalked towards Kalen, keeping her gray-green frame low to the ground almost out of habit. At times like these, she almost resembled a Rahi herself - the blues of her armor long since dulled by the jungle, holding a single improvised dagger in a mud-encrusted hand. The Toa of the Green had noticed this in the past, but now it was in contrast to her tall, almost elegant foe. But if I'm the wild Rahi-Toa here... then who really needs to be stopped? Vitae realized with a start. Is it possible that - that I'm in the wrong, that this other Toa has realized something I haven't? I've been away from civilized Matoran for almost too long - could he have some quality I lost?Thoughts like these distracted the Toa of the Green, and she realized too late that her own dagger was flying back her way. She leaped to the side, but the bladed tool slashed into her shoulder in passing. As if out of spite, pain was immediate and real - her own dagger had hit organic tissue when it struck her, leaving a small gash in the muscle.Vitae found herself instinctively grasping her damaged shoulder as she leapt away from her foe. A thin rivulet of blood trickled from under her hand, something which the Toa hadn't seen in some time. She managed to keep enough wits about her, however, to create a small vine, which she lashed to her shoulder armor to close the wound.Returning her attention to Kalen, Vitae quickly drew another dagger from her belt - however, she noted with dismay that her own supply of weapons was beginning to run short. Without quite putting it into words, Vitae knew that she would soon have to retreat, or else be overrun by this elegant Toa of Lightning.Stepping back, Vitae drew her dagger and waited, slightly heavy breaths punctuating the midnight air.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

IC-Kalen:And at the same time, Kalen was quite impatient. He stood still, not moving now, not attacking nor defending due to the simple fact that he didn't need to."Will you show yourself, now?" he growled. "I'm getting quite tired of this fight, and I would imagine you are as well. Can we not just end this?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:

IC: [Ashiem]"Yes I am."
IC: Relief washed over Letoru's face. He pointed behind his kiosk.A giant piece of metal met Ashiem's following gaze. Coffinlike in shape and large in stature, it stood as a monolithic piece of metal atop a plaque that had been fused to its bottom. It was carved simply to bear the matoran letters for 'Tomb'."She's all yours."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC Zharuk (Pala-Koro)"What happened here?" I yelled. Then I saw something. The crumpled body of a toa of air lay on the ground. Walking over, I inspected it. It appeared to have had its neck snapped. I inspected the body some more. "Jomar?" I finally whispered. "JOMAR?" At first I was stunned. Then I rose. "The FoM will pay dearly for this." I thought. Adjusting my suit, I walked over to where Kethrye, Lumira, Esao, and the rest were standing. "What happened?" I asked again.

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro RuinsI automatically slammed my hands over my auditory receptors, trying as hard as possible to drown this horrible noise out. However, that action did nothing, and I was soon on my knees in pain. Any cockiness I had had earlier was gone, replaced by mind-shredding agony.A scream escaped my mouth despite my best efforts, only adding to the noise around me, and probably giving my assailant even more satisfaction at causing me pain. Every muscle in my contracted, leaving me kneeling in a foetal position.IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI nodded numbly at Skrihen, my mind's eye circling back to look at my right hand, still wrapped in the tattered remains of my blazer. The once-clean, black fabric was now stained deep red and brown with blood, most of it probably coagulating underneath as I was thinking this.Tentatively, I reached over with my left hand, seriously considering prying the make-shift bandage off and taking a closer examination of the wound. But I relented. Removing the cloth would just cause more damage than it would fix, in all likelihood."Bugger," I blurted out, upon hearing Esao's assessment of the situation at hand, "Let's hope it turns out to be better than we predict, eh?"I immediately looked down at the ground again, ashamed at having said something so... moronic, "Sooo, how much farther 'til we reach this field hospital, exactly?"Suddenly, a new voice entered the conversation, and I turned to see a tuxedo-wearing Toa approach, asking about the events that had occurred earlier."A bunch of lunatics attacked the village," I reported, "Not sure what exactly happened, but to sum up: they beat the living daylights out of us." -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~

"What's left of them is in full retreat. The last few stragglers are leaving the village."
"Good," Kethrye said, sighing and struggling to his feat. "Where's that blasted medic, Verik, wasn't it? Ril needs someone to take a look at him."He gazed upon again on the rest of the village, weeks and months of work undone in a single night. But this isn't the end,he thought, resolute. Echelon will pay, his servants will pay, Ambages will pay, And Makuta will pay. Pay for what they've done."We also need to gather together somewhere and discuss what we do next," Kethrye continued."With Madrihk. . .gone, and all that."

IC Zharuk"Let me guess: Makuta followers right?" I looked down at Jomar's poisoned dagger. It was twisted. Nothing but a toa of iron could have bent that thing; it was unbendable. "Any toa of iron with them?" I asked.IC GennoThe scream did it. "Let her go!" I roared and I punched Kuhrin in te face.

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~"Karzanhi," Kethrye muttered, under his breath. Nothing seems to be going his way that day. He paused, breathed in deaply and then exhaled. "Where's Alfon, and the other lieutenants? If Madrihk really is dead, or fled, we're going to have a lot to come to terms with."Karzanhi.

Edited by Javert

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~"Karzanhi," Kethrye muttered, under his breath. Nothing seems to be going his way that day. He paused, breathed in deaply and then exhaled. "Where's Alfon, and the other lieutenants? If Madrihk really is dead, or fled, we're going to have a lot to come to terms with."Karzanhi.
IC:Frii'Glokk walked over to where Kethrye and the others were, just in time to hear the statement conveniently quoted above. "I know where Vompran is. I found him unconscious on the battlefield with an arm ripped off. I brought him to the bar and sealed his wounds with my heat vision," He answered.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Echelon)Echelon lead his followers west, past the lower slopes of the Mangai and skirting around the Fau Swamp, until at last, they came to the edge of a cliff. Looking out over it, one could see that it enclosed a bowl-shaped valley, filled with jungle that was barely thinner than that of Le-Wahi proper. At its center, the four pillars and sloping sides of the Great Temple of Kini-Nui dominated the view.Its sight was at once awe-inspiring and spine-chilling, because despite the Temple's beauty, there was not a soul on the island who didn't know what lay beneath.Echelon stepped off the edge of the cliff, his Juggernauts following suit behind him, and levitated slowly and gracefully to the floor of the valley. Landing as if he were doing no more than stepping off a boat, he swept off along the path though the jungle that led to Kini-Nui's clearing.OOC: Echelon to Kini-Nui.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: ShinnShinn felt the brick smash into his machine. Flight was still capable, but it would be slower, and he would gain less altitude. There seemed to be random glitches.Gripping his weapon with both hands, he flew towards the ground, and the moment he was just several feet above it, he twisted, trying to swing Verak - who still held his weapon - above him, his back facing the ground.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Kini-Nui BorderPae and Kino followed behind Zenix, although having to move much slower than him due to Pae's weak limbs.He watched Echelon as he floated down. He stopped, Kino still supporting him. He sort of started pushing away from her, testing the waters that were his legs. They were wobbly, but they still worked. He took a step forwards, cautiously making his way alongside Kino down the path. He took the moment to speak, his smooth voice starting to come through the rough edge that previously took his tone. His face still as readable as a rock."I worry for Echelon's life now," which was only half true. He always felt like they had to baby-sit the Toa in combat. Or at least the Followers of Makuta seemed to think they did. They either underestimated him, or made him seem overly important, "For disappearing."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)"You could say that." Myka said quietly, before beginning to walk towards the reception.IC: Xerov (Jungle, Le-Wahi)I don't know Le-Wahi well.Completely clueless, I'm lucky enough to have stumbled on what appears to be the Makuta Followers. I silently join the group as they head through the jungle, eventually reaching a cliff, and below it... the Kini-Nui.As they begin to travel down the path leading to it, I follow. Po-Koro can wait.OOC: Xerov to Kini-Nui.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill