Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Raxa:Raxa watched as Sinina left, frowning. He shook his head-regardless of what she was trying to do, trying to seem tough, like she didn't care, she was all for herself and already screwed up beyond the ability of anything, mortal or immortal, omnipotent or not, omniscient or just plain wanting to help, to fix. Raxa, however, knew differently, he knew his words would sink in. Eventually.He sighed, looking up to the stars again. They'd shifted, by now, showing evidence of the time that had passed. Morning was just an hour or two away. He shook his head again, cursing himself for not keeping Sinina there, to continue the discussion, to keep trying to turn her...No. It was useless to do that. Just a waste of breath and energy.With one last glance towards where Sinina had left from, he stepped back inside, heading back up to his room. He didn't care if Mirehu was in it, already sleeping, he didn't care if he'd walk in and see somebody waiting to stab him and run off with his widgets, a bloody body already in the bed and Sinina's laughter off somewhere else. It didn't matter, now. Once set on something, he had a one-track mind, and he would focus more on that than anything else. Including any possible cares he might have.He quickly shut the door to his room behind him, not even trying to do so quietly. He needed to think. To plan. He needed to work out just how he was going to help Sinina. He quickly walked over to the bed, not noticing that he'd woken Mirehu up, flopping down on it, and looking up to the ceiling in the dark room. Still, however, he couldn't sleep, and he knew Mirehu would likely be wondering what had happened."Sleep well?" he asked, turning his head slightly, to view the form that had just begun to move into a sitting position.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The audience roared with excitement, the thundering claps almost shaking the Le-Koro Kolhii stadium. Even several higher-ranking Cultured Gentry members on the front row rose to their feet and ferociously applauded Corciano’s performance.Niici’s applause was present, but her enthusiasm muted.I supposed the crowd will go wild over anything these days, the Toa of Ice thought. She, unfortunately, didn’t like the song.A few more minutes of thunderous cheers and applause continued after Corciano descended beneath the stage.Now it was Tarkis’ turn. The Matoran calmly made his way to the platform and waited to be raised up to the stage.As the cheers died down, Niici sat down between Kokkrihan and Alyo. Niici first leaned to her right towards, Kokkrihan.“Make sure you save a seat for Ambages,” Niici whispered to the Ko-Matoran. He nodded in return.“I already have it covered,” said Kokkrihan, gesturing towards the vacant seat that said ‘RESERVED’ upon it.Niici nodded in approval and leaned to her left towards Alyo, her high-priced perfume providing a heavenly aroma to the other PR manager’s nose.“So what did you think?” Niici asked. Alyo was about to respond before the lights dimmed again and the crowd began roaring once more, drowning out any possible dialogue.“Ladies and gentlemen,” the announcer began, “Put your hands together for our second opening act, a performance by the great and stunning Tarkis!As before, steam emitted from beneath the stage as the lift rose. Everyone watched in anticipation as a Le-Matoan rose from beneath the stage.OOC: The Mask, you’re up! :D

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: MirehuThe Toa of Crystal's eyes shot open as someone closed the door not-so-quietly. She felt a spike of adrenaline, and her heartlight flashed rapidly. Her hand slid towards her dagger, slowly... slowly. Out of the corner of her eyes she say a dark shape come closer, and she reached further, until...Raxa flopped down onto the bed next to her, at which point Mirehu froze completely. She glanced over at the other Toa of Crystal, then at the ceiling, then back again. And then she slowly sat up, scooting back a bit. "......Uuuhhhh....." was all Mirehu said in reply, before blinking a few times."Yeah, sorta..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:"Fair enough, fair enough," Raxa said, closing his eyes and shifting himself to be slightly more comfortable, thoughts still running in his head, hazy images of what he could do forming beneath the closed eyelids."Comfortable enough bed for you?" he asked after a moment. "I mean, I'm fairly certain it's better than the swampy ground in Xa-Koro, but hey, some people like that more."

profiles i guess

IC:Cy began to wander the remnants of Pala-Koro as the enemy retreated, absorbing air as much as he could and containing fires where needed. He looked carefully for survivors, Vorok and Kivar in tow behind him. The former cleared rubble with his Calix, and the latter listened for the sound of breathing.OOC:Looking for interaction. Interaction could lead to Anzaros plot involvement. Where are the ongoing regroupings?

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Mirehu"No reason," Mirehu replied quickly, her earilier fears evaporating rather quickly. The Toa of Crystal crossed her legs, and set her hands in her lap. She looked down at them, and repeatedly laced her fingers together. She momentarily glanced at Raxa a few times, but the other Toa of Crystal didn't seem to notice."Raxa..." She began nervously, focusing her eyes on him. Best to get it overwith. "There's something I need to tell you."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

All around Vitae, the battle drew to a close - but she could not escape her Toa of Lightning foe. Her concentration shattered, her Mask of Stealth had since deactivated, leaving her exposed. Her attempts to attack Kalen with knives had been met with failure due to his Mask of Telekinesis. She knew that if this fight lasted much longer, she would lose - and the Toa of the Green was rapidly beginning to wonder whose side was really in the right.And so Vitae acted for her own self-preservation. With speed honed by numerous encounters with wild Rahi, the Toa vanished into the village, reactivating her Mask of Stealth in the process - since Kalen's allies were gone, he would have little to no reason to pursue.And yet at her core, Vitae wondered if she was fleeing out of a desire for survival, or out of fear. Time spent in the jungles of Le-Wahi had honed many things, but it had not, to her knowledge at least, enhanced her courage. Could it be that she was a mere coward, fleeing like a wounded Rahi from battle?No, Vitae thought to herself - but at the core of her being, she was still just uncertain.And so, without quite knowing why, Vitae switched off her Mask of Stealth and began to search the village for survivors.

OOC: Obviously, open for interaction. Tabby, would you care to do the honors?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

OOC: You just disregarded like everything I did in the post. He's literally in the air - gone. -_-IC: ShinnBecause Shinn was already in the air and gone, the vines simply burned when they reached him. The Light Rifle dropped into a fire, and while it was made to absorb heat and light, prolonged placement in it would still melt it into a simple piece of slag. There was very little left on the ammo counter anyways.Shinn flew towards Po-Koro, slower than he wanted, but still fast enough to reach it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Verak - Pala Koro CenterVerak laughed at Ril's comment, a laugh that turned into him coughing up blood. He grimaced and looked down at his chest. A foot long metal beam was sticking out of his torso, and both the hole in his upper leg and the side of his body were steadily leaking blood. The rest of his body was coated in cuts and rapidly forming bruises. He could feel the lack of blood in his head."Would someone mind patchin' me up?" He asked, every word a struggle and accompanied by quite a bit of pain. "I'm sorta dyin' here..."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Raxa:Whoa wait what what did I just agree too and huh what why is she hugging me--All these thoughts passed through Raxa's mind in the moment before Mirehu's wait had him pressed back against the pillow he was leaning on, the rest of his body pressed back into the bed, with the Toa of Crystal on top of him.Thankfully, he managed to rather easily and simply just wrap his arms around Mirehu as well, who was now nuzzling up against his chest, with a smile.

profiles i guess

IC:Skaarn hadn't been expecting the blow to his head. He had thought the Toa would hear him out, remain calm.He blinked. Motionless, Skaarn blinked again. And then, in an instant, his demeanor changed, becoming more relaxed. Once again, Lantz had returned.He moved his head from side to side, taking in his surroundings. I'm back. I'm actually back. Now's my chance to make amends.Lantz collapsed onto his knees, his head facing upward towards the Toa, his arms likewise open towards the heavens. "Please, Toa, you must help me! You must kill me!"ooc: Headshots and split personalities don't really mix.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: This is the revised version. Song is "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons.IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis decided despite his plans, he would be going with the song he had given in Ko-Wahi. It was poppy, happy and it didn't require a jump in technology to do. He started strumming the guitar as the drums picked up. It was a poppy melody and overall fit the light mood of the village of air."I have to say it's really great to be back home and I hope you'll like the song me and the band will be playing tonight." He smiled, his voice was smooth and confident. There was of course the always charming smile and devilish glint to his eyes.

If you love somebodyBetter tell them while they’re here ’causeThey just may run away from youYou’ll never know what went wellThen again it just depends onHow long of time is left for youI’ve had the highest mountainsI’ve had the deepest riversYou can have it all but life keeps movingNow take it in but don’t look down
As he lingered on that last note, the matoran drummer and the other gituarist, as well as some other sort of instrument, all those players began to sing with him.
‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ehI’m on top of the world, ehWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI’ve been waiting to smile, ehBeen holding it in for a while, ehTake it with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI’m on top of the world.
Tarkis grinned, to the ground as he continued to strum his acoustic. Flashing a smile to the numerous Le-Matoran, and actually a few Ga-Matoran as well. It was good to be recognized for how great you are.
I’ve tried to cut these corners
Try to take the easy way out
I kept on falling short of something
I coulda gave up then but
Then again I couldn’t have ’cause
I’ve traveled all this way for something
Now take it in but don’t look down
The rest of the band got ready for the second chorus. It was the kind of music that most Le-matoran liked anyways, it was positive, overall happy and it made likely feel a lot better about themselves. Le-matoran didn't like being sad for long, so sad or dramatic music was something you had to carefully consider.
‘Cause I’m on top of the world, eh
I’m on top of the world, eh
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I’ve been waiting to smile, eh
Been holding it in for a while, eh
Take it with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I’m on top of the world.
Take it with me if I can
And I know it’s hard when you’re falling down
And it’s a long way up when you hit the ground
Get up now, get up, get up now.
And I know it’s hard when you’re falling down
And it’s a long way up when you hit the ground
Get up now, get up, get up now.
Take it with me if I can
I’m on top of the world.
Then the song was over, awaiting the audience's reaction. He had other choices for song, songs he would have preferred over this one, but it was what the audience demanded, and right now the Cultured Gentry seemed to want him to pander to them. Whatever they were easily swayed, the last performance was a clear example of that. Of course he was also waiting and hoping for applause. Something he thought he deserved for having to play so disgusting, sugary, unrealistically positive music. Just keep smiling Tarkis and make them think you actually like the song.OOC: Done, I guess. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Mirehu"Yay."The Toa of Crystal didn't say anything else, but her smile grew in size quite a bit as Raxa wrapped his arms around her in return. Mirehu was glad it ended up like this, and she closed her eyes contently.
IC-Raxa:Raxa closed his eyes as well, just as content, at the moment, as Mirehu. His earlier thoughts were set aside for the moment-now that he knew what he'd agreed too-and he just proceeded to lay there and be a pillow with arms, pretty much."So, I guess the important question here is: Just when did you make that decision?"

profiles i guess

IC: Kiron and Sulkua- Pala-Koro -Kiron peeled his head out of the hut. The fighting had died down. The village lay in ruins, with most of the buildings in flames. The FoM retreated, northwards in Kini-Nui's direction.Kiron helped the battered Sulkua up. They limped out of the hut. There were several others rushing around. Most of them were healers rushing back and forth."Medic! I have a seriously injured Toa here!" Kiron shouted. It was quite an understatement. Sulkua's armour was completely cut through in a dozen places, his arm armour had little fragments stuck to them, and there were spikes still half-embedded in his shoulder and elbow joints. He was bleeding organic fluids in those places, and he was half-unconscious. And his longsword was broken in two.OOC: All these are descriptions in case anyone wants to heal him. If no one responds in a day or so, I will summon an NPC to help.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC SurPicking up my staff, I followed Kaiapo out of the door.
IC (Kaiapo)The Toa heard steps behind him as he exited the shop. Without looking, he knew the healer was following him out into the Le-Koro sunlight. He smiled, but said nothing. Everything he had needed to say had already been said.Crossing the leafy village took little time, and no Matoran in distress halted their course. Taking an elevator down to the jungle floor eased the Toa of Earth's slight tension at being up so high, allowing him space to think.This action, too, only took moments. Then he was off, Sur beside him, as he chose to walk the trail that led to the village of fire.OOC: Kaiapo and Sur to Ta-Wahi.

IC:Mariko had finished was about to finish another follower of Makuta with his power, but suddenly, the attackers ceased in their assault, falling back and making for the treeline once again. The one in front of Mariko started to stumble back the way he came, close to falling asleep on his feet from the Aitua's ability.When the Toa was sure that the dak servants were not merely regrouping, he retracted his blades back into their sheaths on his forearms. A sudden feeling of exhaustion washed over him as the rush of battle wore off. He bent over and supported himself on his knees, drawing in deep breaths. His mind started thinking about more things than who to target next. He needed to survey the battlefield to stay on top of things. Also, he needed to see who had made it...and who hadn't.He continued along his way, until he reached the area where the main-gate had been. A few Matoran were helping each other, or digging through the rubble to recover personal items or searching for those unlucky enough to be near the walls when the ILF had been betrayed. Just as he was passing them, he noticed a cloaked figure among the rubble. One he knew all too well.Rushing forward, Mariko kneeled down besides Tupua and turned him over. He shook him gently, until his brothers breathing quickened and he opened his eyes. "Thank the spirits, you're alive." Mariko sighed, with relief. "For a moment you had me worried. What happened?""I took on their leader. That's what happened.""And he knocked you out?" Mariko asked, a small grin ready to form. An ince-cold look from Tupua stopped it right in the attempt."Simultaneously." the dark Toa said. "Huh?" Mariko asked. Tupua started to sit up. "We knocked each other out simultaneously."Mariko chuckled, once. He was just glad Tupua was okay. "The FoM broke of their attack just a short while ago," he said, bringing his brother up to speed, "they just stopped and left."Tupua looked around. "Of course...they got what they wanted. This place is a ruin. And what's left of the ILF will need time to recover, if they recover at all. We need to find Madrihk.""And Aparangi and Drae." Mariko added. Tupua nodded in silent agreement as he got back up to his feet. The two Toaturned back to what remained of Pala-Koro and started looking for the ILF-leader.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC ZharukI heard a cry for a medic. Leaving that matoran the ground, I headed over to the hut. As my feet walked over, my mind was still thinking about her. Then I pushed those thoughts out. "You'd never have a chance with her," I said to myself. "In fact, I don't believe any of the ladies on the island would want you once they find out who you really are." I entered the hut.

OOC: Current music: Nightfall - Blind Guardian.IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye came to a decision. He'd had enough inaction. Pala-Koro was half destroyed. So? They would rebuild. Madrihk was gone? Then it was Kethrye's duty to lead them. Makuta hasn't beaten us, he's only made us stronger, thought he. We will march into his dark abode itself if that's what it takes to bring freedom to Mata Nui. We won't give up, we'll never surrender. Good things come to those that have hope."Gather everyone at the center of the village," Kethrye said, a smile lighting up his face with grim light. "We have plans to make, and work to distribute." He stroke away from Ril, Plagia, Skrihen and others and towards one of the few remaining intact buildings and turned hos head to direct his voice at them. "I'll check on the Turaga, if anyone sees Alfon tell him I need to meet with him."Turning from them, he caught sight of Mariko and Tupua, without the rest of their team, it seemed, returning to the village. The Toa of Ice took a few steps over to join them. "Any sign of Madrihk?" he said in greeting. "No one else seems to have seen mask nor armor of him sense the battle, seems he might have fled. Any better luck?"

IC-Kal:"Kethrye," Kal called, walking up to the Toa of Ice. "Dendron's gone too. Seems like one of those Skakdi who were fighting managed to grab him. So that's two from our side stuck MIA." He looked over at the group starting to come up, and back to Kethrye. After a moment, he put his hand down on the other Toa's shoulder, giving it a single pat."Remember, Kethrye...me, Onyx, Ril...now that you're likely to be the one in charge, I bet that I speak for the others when I say you can always call on us for help."

profiles i guess

IC: Mirehu"Dunno," the Toa of Crystal, opening her eyes and tilting her head to gaze up at Raxa. "Sometime between Xa-Koro and now, I think."
IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, his thoughts turning somewhere else for a moment, though none of it showed in his mannerisms, or on his face. A second later they came back, and he pulled Mirehu up a little closer."I'd have to say the same," he said. Then, he tilted his head down, giving Mirehu a small kiss on the cheek.

profiles i guess

IC: MirehuInside, the Toa of Crystal was probably sqealing again, but none of it showed on her face. That is, besides the grin that spread across her Kanohi rather quickly. Mirehu rested her head on his chest once again, both because it was comfortable and to hide her reddening face, and closed her eyes with a sigh."Uh huh," she said softly.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded, again, before turning, slightly, so that he and Mirehu were facing each other, side by side on the bed, each laying on their sides. Raxa had a slight smile-or smirk-on his lips, in the darkness, as he scooted closer towards Mirehu, their breath mingling in the air, their bodies pressed up close."And to think," he said, almost rolling his eyes to go with the sing-song tone of his voice, "That we still have two or so hours until morning. How odd."

profiles i guess

IC ZharukI heard a cry for a medic. Leaving that matoran the ground, I headed over to the hut. As my feet walked over, my mind was still thinking about her. Then I pushed those thoughts out. "You'd never have a chance with her," I said to myself. "In fact, I don't believe any of the ladies on the island would want you once they find out who you really are." I entered the hut.
OOC: That's me?IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron saw the medic."Thanks. He's quite injured, but the most immediate danger is the spikes embedded in his arm joints. Could you get it first? I think he can handle the other injuries on his own, so you can get back to other casualties." Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC how would a magnetism toa help?IC ZharukI walked closer, inspecting the injuries. I reached out with my matatu to try to remove the shards. It resisted so I stopped. "I think you'd need a toa of iron to absorb these," I said. "I COULD remove these with my matatu but it would hurt. A LOT."