Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I think Sulkua will need metal removal service to fully heal.....A Toa of Magnetism has limited powers over metal. They can reshape every single shard, to remove resistance like you had with your Matatu. Then, a Mask of Healing would help seal up all the holes. After all, at this time, if the shards are simply removed, Sulkua would bleed.IC: ClarixClarix had tracked Optimus to the once great village of Pala-Koro. Evidently, that had changed. Clarix would go and find him. And then.....Unless he had died already. But that was just a misstep - Clarix would bring him back. And torture him. Kill everything he had stood for, all his friends and family. And then, she would leave him to die by himself.To kill a killer...IC: CyraxCyrax watched the concert. However, she could feel something bad happening, and it wasn't at the concert. She headed towards Kini Nui, driven by an unknown force. Little did she know, that unknown force was me, wanting to remove her from this game because she's pretty boring now.OOC: Cyrax to Kini-Nui.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Why must we kill?The question had been posed to Optimus several times, by others, and even himself. The answer was always the same, though in different forms. To protect those who did not deserve death. Because the prisons could not hold the evil ones, whether for reasons of prison breaking ability, or because there were simply too many.Or there were, before they all died. And when that day came, he had adopted a policy of not restraining himself in combat, yet now he would not finish off a downed enemy. There was no need to. He continued to walk, followed by the other Aukati. The Koro was destroyed, and organized resistance against the Makuta was scattered. They had split off from the other ILF members due to being involved in a conflict where both sides seemed to disobey physics to the point of warping reality and separating the combatants. "This is far enough. Take a rest."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Alyo watched as Corciano played a tune amongst the artificial smoke that drifted across the stage.As the singer started, Alyo raised an eyebrow. What a strange way of singing, he thought, and what is with all the nonsense?Alyo didn’t mind the chorus, by the rapping was a little odd, as were the nonsensical references. It was a bold new way of playing music, and Alyo disliked it. Still he had to smile and clap politely as the crowd roared with enthusiasm. It was likely that they would cheer to anything any artist sung.He noted that Niici was not one of those audience members that were giving it a standing applause. The idea that she wasn’t wild about the song either made him happy in a little, pathetic way. It was some tiny thing they had in common. Alyo disliked the way those thoughts had crossed his mind. Niici was his superior in this club of rich elites, and he had to push down his fickle, childish crush.For a second, as Corciono left the stage, the music died down, and Niici leaned over to him, her good smelling perfume filling his nostrils. Just one more way she was fabulous. Alyo turned his head to look at his mask, and his heat beat a tiny bit faster. What was wrong with him? He barely knew Niici- just because she was looking gorgeous didn’t give him any excuse to feel this way about her. He hoped his expression didn’t reveal what he was thinking."So what do you think?" she asked. Alyo opened his mouth to reply, and once again, he was cut off by the cheers and applause of the audience as Tarkis rose up onto the stage amidst powerful lightstones and artificial smoke and steam, the special effects managing to bring the Gentry member's mind away from the pretty toa sitting next to him. Alyo marveled, not for the first time, at the expense and technology of the concert. Usually concerts were little affairs- wooden platforms and set up in the middle of a square, for passing matoran to watch the musicians. Things like this- smoke and elevators and a huge stage - were rare and impressive.He focused his attention away from his crush on Niici and his disbelief at the money that the Gentry had to focus on the musician play.This song was better than the first, and Alyo applauded with just a tiny bit more gusto when the Le-Matoran finished.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: The feels. ;-;IC: Zauk [Jungle, Le-Wahi]The suns had long since set, the long shadows they cast giving way to almost complete darkness. Only for a few moments, though, even on a moonless night, the jungles of Le-Wahi were far from dark. Numerous different nocturnal flora and fauna produced light on their own, to comunicate, see, or even just to attract others of their kind. It gave the nighttime jungle an eerie twilight glow, not quite dark, but just light enough to see vague shapes. It was quite beutiful, to those who took the time to look, that is. Although, a nice, bright fire was the only surefire way of keeping the rahi away, something that the hunter had learned over the years.Zauk had replaced his Kanohi as soon as the night began, the paint was still slightly wet, but he didn't want to be out in the jungle with only half-strength for too long. The Toa of Lightning raised his hand, and using his restored power, lit the pile of logs he had collected with a spark. The fire consumed the dried wood within minutes, growing quite large before dying down to a more managable hieght. Just as before, Zauk stood ready with his bow drawn, the elegent weapon aimed down for now. The hunter was careful not to let the sounds of the jungle dull his senses, not letting himself grow used to the calls and buzzing, the creaking of the trees, or the light sound of water collected in leaves hitting the ground.Despite his best efforts, Zauk's mind began to wander from the present, into the past, into the future. It didn't last for long, as cold, forcused rage quickly shot through his thoughts to replace it. The Toa of Lightning felt little of anything in recent days. He didn't feel tired. He didn't feel happy. He didn't feel sadness, or hunger, or nervousness. All that was left was pure, animalistic rage. Rage that was focused into a fine point by a cold, analytical mind. The fact that he seemed absolutely calm on the outside only lead to more worry. If the calm exterior were to suddenly break, even Zauk himself wasn't sure what would happen.It was one of the reasons why he had parted ways with Naru, even if it pained him to do so, and left an empty feeling inside once it was done. Before the Toa of Plasma had left, on the Ko-Onu boarder, Zauk had worked himself up to tell her something, and had even called her name. But, when she turned around, eyebrow raised, the Toa of Lightning didn't know what he wanted to say. "See you around," he remembered she had said, when he hadn't added anything else, before turning around and walking towards the enterence, his coat still around her. Perhaps it was a case of too little, too late, but that didn't provide any comfort. Nor did it fill the hole that had been rapidly forming within him.With a jolt, Zauk snapped back to reality and the present, his gauntleted hand gripping his black bow tighter, and purple arcs of electricity shot between its edges. That was bad, he'd been almost completely oblivious to the world around him. It didn't kill him, this time, but another slip like that and he wouldn't be able to snap back. Ever. For the health of his body, the Toa of Lightning focused once again on his surroundings. He couldn't afford to mess up, not now, not when he was so close.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: Hiemalis remained in the dark foliage of the jungle, invisible to Aparangi as he noiselessly slinked about. His words were harsh but somehow beautiful despite the chaotic nature of his chords. "You don't have to see me," he said quickly in his short way of speech. "But I see you. I want what you have." Hiemalis' voice seemed to come from several directions, its origin point drowned out by the noise of the jungle and bounced about by the acoustics of the area, making the voice seem shallow and faint though the innate beauty and fearfulness of the voice still permeated Aparangi's ears.The toa of ice held his bloodiy sword in hand still, its thin, black shaft easily concealed in the shadows of the forest. The truth was that while he was ready to use his weapon, he did not wish to. His three previous engagements had drained him of energy and strength. One more tussle may be more than he could handle. Reservation was key here.****Ambages clutched his earmuffs tighter as he entered Le-Koro. The highflying village was amok with musicians and peddlers playing flutes, and the din from the concert was just an added frustration to the De-Matoran. Consternation filled his face as he strode through the narrow treetop pathways to the concert stage in the Kohkii arena, constantly checking to see if his ear protectors had been nudged from their position; the noise bothered him greatly. And some people wondered why he never visited the village of air. Hmph.The concert audience was wild. The movement and excitement almost stirred the entire arena structure, testament to the energy of the show, but Ambages stood by the railing at the top level, looking for his seat. As he stood there, he noted that some dude named Corciano had finished his performance. He looked at the bottom of the arena at the stage as the next act was introduced. “Ladies and gentlemen,” the announcer began, “Put your hands together for our second opening act, a performance by the great and stunning Tarkis!” Steam was shot up to add flair to the new act's presence which he found interesting enough. Where is Niici...he wondered to himself, sure that his seat would be near her. There! On a far side of the stadium. He stuck to the back of the seating as he walked around the stadium to where Niici was. Sure enough he could tell there was an empty seat which could only be his, and one of the best ones, too. As he walked, however, he tried to drown out the jubilant noise of the song being played by Tarkis, but even so a specific line from the chorus clung to his mind.‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ehI’m on top of the world, ehWaiting on this for a while now...It had no meaning to anyone but Ambages, but those words were fitting to him. He restrained from smiling as he thought of how true the lyrics were: He was indeed on the top of the world and had been waiting for a very, very long time to have his way. He eagerly awaited that moment...Been dreaming of this since a childI’m on top of the world.Yes, a very... long time. But it was almost over. It certainly set an ominous thought to the very vivaciously delightful song's intended message, but when one's soul was black even the light that crept in was swallowed in despair. Ambages was an example of that.His seat was near just as the song wound down and he said his greetings to his fellow Gentryfolk before settling down and watching as the crowd began to respond to the performance, but before it could boil over he looked beyond Kokkrihan's lap at Niici. She turned to look at him in return. "If it isn't too much of a bother, I'd like to have a quick conversation with you."She mouthed back, Now? The suddenness of the request didn't flatter the director of the Cultured Gentry."Don't worry, it'll be over before the crowd dies down," he assured her. "Besides, the Riders never are ready in time for their performance, anyway. Trust me, there's a moment to spare here. So what do you say? Can we have a little chat?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka walked up to the desk. "Excuse me, has a blue Matoran been here?"The receptionist shrugged in response."He's not here." A voice, obviously female, said. As Myka turned around to see who had spoken, she saw a Vortixx, tall and slender, looking down at her. "He left, before dawn."
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)As Zyron approached the desk, he saw Myka talking to the receptionst, apparently asking something. Maybe it was about that matoran they'd met yesterday... Xerov? Elax? Something like that.Finally he got within hearing range, and he saw a Vortixx talking to Myka."He left, before dawn."Well that was a surprise...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I.C. Vompran's body slowly regained consciousness. The first thing he felt was PAIN. Drastic pain in his right shoulder, and right knee. Other places hurt as well, but not as much as the aforementioned places. He opened his eyes to look at his shoulder and knee. Only to realize they weren't there. His arm and knee down were gone. A horrendous emotional explosion stalked his mind, shivered through his body and spirit, and ended in his soul.He looked around. Where am I? Who won? Are there any survivors? Why am I not dead? Who dragged me off the battlefield? Who mended my wounds? Will I ever fight again? Now that I have lost, what is my life worth? To be able to say that I was defeated by a single warrior of Makuta, and never lifted a fist at evil again...These thoughts flooded the poor toa's mind.

elementalussal.png

OOC: iPad postIC:Frii'Glokk heard a slight moan escape from Vompran's mouth as the toa began to feel the pain. In hopes that the toa was regaining consciousness, Frii'Glokk waved his hand in front of Vompran's face to get his attention. "Hello?" The skakdi of Iron asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC-Hasil:"Avya," Hasil said quietly, a quick jump putting himself-and an outstretched arm-in the other Toa's path. "Hold still. I can hardly hear everything with our feet crushing everything beneath us, and if we wish to find that Toa of Ice, we must go slower. We must be careful."IC-Raxa:"Very," the other Toa of Crystal replied, still smiling down at Mirehu, as he gave her another quick kiss on the cheek. "Time isn't hard to pass, though."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: IMMA ENDING THIS HERE TIMESKIP. RIGHT HERE. NOW.kthxbaiIC: MirehuThe Toa of Crystal sighed, laying on her back in the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The suns were starting to rise, casting long shadows across the room from the open window. Outside, people were beginning start their days, going about their business as usual.Mirehu glanced over at Raxa for a moment, before looking back up at a ceiling.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DesukaDesuka wasn't a drinker, but it was safe to say that if he was, his mornings wouldn't be too far removed from this one.The first thing he had noticed was that he was in pain. The second was that he was face down in grass, near a deceased fire judging by the smell. The third was that his entire body was aching, like the kind you feel the day after a lot of strenuous exercise, except his arm, which felt strangely numb and limp. With his healthy arm, he pushed himself into a sitting position to see a sorry sight. An entire lakeside village -not one he had seen before but evidently it had been well-established- had been reduced to little more than torched wood and rubble. If he didn't know better, he'd think a huge battle had taken place. Then he saw the bodies. Then he realised the truth: he didn't know better. He grimaced. A breeze swept past, cooling his soaking wet right arm-His right arm was wet?!Desuka looked down to find a colossal gash in his right arm, crimson pouring from the wound, soaking his arm and the grass where he had laid before. He struggled to take in such a shock, and couldn't help but poke the wound with his middle and index fingers, perhaps to give him more evidence, perhaps because he wasn't sure he even had that much blood, he wasn't sure. But it was definitely blood. Somehow, without remembering, he had gotten himself involved in a gigantic battle and lost the use of his right arm for Mata Nui knows how long. Alright Desuka. You've really gone and done it this time.

IC GennoI had deactivated my parakuka and flopped down on a rock. "OOOOOOWWW!!!" Ronin screamed in my head. I didn't care. Just needed sleep.Turns out that I didn't need that much. I woke up after about an hour only to notice that I still had that gash in my armpit. I tried to move my arm only to howl in pain. "O," I thought. "Left hand training." Gingerly grabbing my glaive, I looked around. The entire village was little more than a smoking piece of dirt and the ILF seemed to be scttered. Many members, including the leader, had gone MIA. "Not good," Then I noticed the enemy parakuka huser wake up. He didn't seem to remember a thing, judging by his foncufsed expression. I decided to hunmor him. "I see you've had a rough night," I called out to him.

IC-Raxa:Raxa let his smile deepen, pulling Mirehu into a hug again, still being used as a pillow. Just a week or so ago, this thought would have been foreign to him, but at the same time...not so much. After all, he'd been hanging around Gravity, and he could feel the stirrings of jealousy, and envy, within his heart when he saw how happy his compatriot Toa was with Hajia. And it was for that jealousy, and, at the same time, to preserve the man's happiness-a slight atonement for his earlier attacking the Toa of Gravity-, that he went to help them, to free Hajia, to take down Onyx, out of some thought that he might come across a similar happiness along the way.It took a while, but he had. First with Crystalia, his introduction to that sort of thing, if you will. He made sure to be polite, partly out of his act, partly out of his plan to seduce the Toa, partly out of just trying to be careful with that thought. His first kiss had been then, awakening the hunger within him.Then, it was back to Sinina, and a similar hunger arose. Not the hunger of desire, but the hunger to help her, to try and shape her into something more, to bring her from her anger and hatred and teach her to find happiness in something other than death and pain.And now, with Mirehu, one hunger seemed to be satiated. The hunger for love, that one which had begun with the jealousy he felt towards Gravity and Hajia's happiness, and now he was feeling a similar happiness. The hunger felt satiated, at least for the moment. And yet, it still felt somewhat hollow.Still, the tall Toa of Crystal let out a contented sigh, pulling Mirehu somewhat tighter to him. Then, spontaneously, he turned her over, giving her a long kiss on the lips, before breaking the contact-to the disappointment of both-and letting her rest her head against his chest again, closing his eyes."You know, I find myself not wanting to move from this spot," he said quietly. "When earlier I'd have wanted to be up and off, to go and get you new armour and everything, I think I'm good for a late start with a big breakfast." He opened his eyes, looking down at Mirehu, who still had a deep blush on her face."What about you?" he asked, stifling a short laugh. Yes, he felt happy, almost euphoric. A feeling he hadn't had in years.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Frii'Glokk pulled his hand back a few seconds after Vompran's eyes opened. "It's good to see you awake, for you've taken quite a beating. I have sealed any flesh wounds with my heat vision, but there still may be some internal injuries," The heavily armored skakdi informed, his Blue eyes staring sympathetically at Vompran. "I myself have lost my lower arm, so I know how this will feel" .

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Timeskip. I'm trying to flesh out Akree a bit more. I'm going to write his thoughts down. All of them.

IC: Akree (Le-Wahi Jungle) I was lost in this jungle. Very lost. So unbelievably lost that anybody watching would think that I was going around in circles deliberately. But I wasn't. No sir. I was determined to find my way out of this horrible, muddy, hideous wahi. Mainly due to the fact that if I didn't escape, I would probably get some disease or get eaten by a wild Gukko or something. And I didn't want that. Not at all. In fact, diseases and becoming something's lunch were both very near to the bottom of my To-Do list. What was I thinking about again? Oh yes, being lost. I should probably try to climb some of these trees. And I would, if I found one that didn't look like you'd need special climbing equipment to get on. I miss Po-Wahi.(Akree open for interaction)

IC: MirehuNot for the first time, Mirehu felt her heart jump as Raxa kissed her. She felt her face warm, despite what had happened, but still rest her head on his chest. She tilted her head, and her blue eyes stared up at him as he spoke. "That sounds good," the Toa of Crystal replied with a smile, laying her head back down.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Tupua and Mariko approached the circle of the rest of the ILF that was more or less in shape still, after the battle. Kethrye looked up and at them when he notticed the two Toa out of the corners of his eyes. Unfortunately, they did not have the answer the second in command of the group was looking for. Tupua just maintained a stoic unchanging expression, somewhere between gritting his teeth from his previous fight and not wishing to interact with others. Mariko however, softly shook his head. "I'm afraid not. He was with us when the fight started, but he left shortly after Aparangi did, to check on the headquarter and...we have not seen him since."There was an audible pause in his words, as Mariko thought that actually didn't know what had become of the Aitua's leader after headquarters had been blown up. "Have you determined the cause for the attack yet, or were their motives as plain as things seemed?" he asked Kethrye in return. "And what about your Turaga?"------------------------------------------Aparangi stood perfectly still, listening, ready to jump out of the way in case the one who was stalking him decided to attack. The voice sounded ghostly among the multitude of sounds made by the jungle and small Rahi therein. Almost as if it was just a whispering of the wind brushing past leaves. But it's sound alos warranted caution. Aparangi was not intimidated, however. He just kept his guard up. He tried pinpointing the source, the location of the speaker, but found it wasn't possible from such a short exchange."You want what I have..." he repeated the unseen one's statement, while closely observing the trees on the side of the clearing closest to the village. He must have been followed, so if one were to hide and not give away their position by moving too much, they would most likely conceal themselves on that side, rather than attempt to circumvent the clearing. Aparangi kept his eyes on the treeline, but indicated the unconscious peer with his hand. "And you want me to just leave him here for you and go on my merry way? That's not going to happen. Unless you can give me a good reason why. So why don't you come out here. We can talk about this."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kethrye [Pala-Koro]~Kethrye growled and suppressed the stream of obscenity forming in his throat. Then he signed and cleared this throat before replying. "Their motive was clear enough, although I guess maybe you missed all the rants about how "you're all doomed and Mata Nui will son we ours!" they were spouting every couple seconds."As for the Turaga, I was just going to check on them. Care to join me?"

Edited by Javert

Ic: "No," was all Hiemalis said in reply. A pregnant pause followed. There were so many possible meanings to such a simple sentence. Aparangi spent the moment thinking about this unseen threat and then the voice spoke again. "Give me his life or I will take yours with it."

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro RuinsKethrye would probably notice a strong clap on his shoulder, an action originating from the grinning Toa of Lightning who had walked up behind him."I'll go with you, Keth," I said, absently rubbing one ear, "Someone needs to watch your back."IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsStill lying on the grass, I managed to pry one eye open long enough to catch a glimpse of the Toa I had collapsed heading back towards the group. I raised one hand, groaning out a call for aid, but all that I could produce was an odd gurgle.IC: [???] - Le-Koro AlleyThe Toa stumbled backwards in shock at the being's sudden change in demeanour. He had no idea what Lantz was talking about, only that he was going through some sort of... episode. Or something.Fear flooded through the Toa's veins, inadvertently causing him to activate his Kadin, sending him flying through the air in a high arc, landing unceremoniously behind Lantz. Climbing back to his feet, the Toa glanced back to the Hordika, before running as quickly as possible towards the village's centre.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Right. Since we both agreed to skip back...IC: ShinnShinn dropped back onto the ground, a working but also broken flight pack on his back which he needed to repair. He did have his Light Rifle in his hands, but he really needed to leave. He was at a disadvantage if everyone in the ILF decided to get to him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: So. Rockin' out to good ol' Pappa' Bach. Good times kids, Good times. *rocker sign* Anyways, this was written while blasting Bach's Harpsichord Concerto in D through my headphones... For all of, erm, 10 minutes?IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Give me his life or I will take yours with it." To the left, farther around in the trees. Where the rushes end. Draeverian thought, his world of sound morphing and rippling with each frigid syllable; the arctic words chilling his soul to the core. Not hard to find something so powerful, even with my earplugs in. His fingers loosened briefly, then tightened Rivet once more against his sweating palm, knees bending in preparation to dash forward and engage, the muddy ground beneath his two-toed feet silently accepting the toa's muscular weight. You won't last fifteen seconds, Rivet commented snidely, giving her wounded companion a quick burst of memories of his battle in the ring. With Senegal. The metal bats flashed against his arms in his mind, causing Draeverian to inhale sharply. He still had bruises on his left side from the absolute curb-stomp he'd been on the receiving end of. Shaking his head slightly, the tassels of his eye-band flapping against his shoulders, Draeverian regained his voice. Okay, fine girl. What's the plan then?Aparangi's got the foreground. You just heard him. This freezer wants our bunsen burner's POW. Draeverian snorted. Ha. yeah. So that means he's on the attacking side. Let's knock him out and tie him up with the... Wait. Where's the Vortixx? Draeverian struggled to reach his world ever outward, the rings from small insects, the lapping of waves on the beach, the panting of an assassin freeing himself with scrapes and curses. Well I'll be a ga-matoran. Rivet chortled happily. Not the best solution turning a walking laser cannon into a doorjamb, now is it? Draeverian cringed. Okay. Let's just focus on the open portal to Ko-wahi in the trees for now.You mean in the copse of eye-pokers and deck sweepers? He could feel her laughter vibrating throughout her fangs, his grip starting to loosen with each little rivulet of sarcasm. She gave a small cough as he tightened his group once more.Yeah, Rivet. Those things. Thanks for reminding the blind guy to keep a lookout. For now, the toa of sound kept himself hidden and ready to spring to the aid of his Aitua companion. He doubted this whole thing would end in a tea party of fire and ice.Hey Rivet.What Drae?I feel like this could use a good beat.OOC: JL, I'll get to you later. I've got a few, erm, issues to address about your use of GRAVITY in a PM. :)

Edited by Riaril

IC- Verak - Pala-Koro Center"You know," Verak forced out, from the ground he was laying on, "For heroes, you really aren't doing much to prevent my slow death here," he groaned, attempting to get some sort of medic to care for the two deep wounds in his leg and side, hoping they'd stop the flow of blood before he lost it all.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Anyone has a Mask of Healing wielder? I would gladly appreciate help from them.IC: Kiron and SulkuaThe medic did not reply."Oh well, I can just pull the bigger shards out," Kiron said.He removed Sulkua's right shoulder armour. He braced himself and grabbed the biggest shard out. He pulled it out with a yank.Sulkua grimaced, but he did not shout out.OOC: Most of the spikes were removed by Aurum to allow blood to bleed out of Sulkua, so these spikes are not the main ones.ICThe wound started to bleed freely, but Kiron had gotten ready a strip of cloth. He applied pressure on the wound and tied the cloth around it."We need someone with healing powers." Kiron told Sulkua."Don't I know," Sulkua mumbled.OOC: A mask of healing is greatly appreciated.

IC:"Kethrye!" Cy, Vorok and Kivar approached, and Toa of Air who led them shouted"Do we know who survived? And do you need eyes in the sky?" Cy could be seen in the night, a dark green mass with air whirling around his hands as he absorbed it, recharging his elemental energies."Oh, the Toa of Ice will need more than eyes in the sky. Since he failed to send a delegate after our last meeting, at least two heads will roll today Perhaps more. It depends on if anyone has anything to offer. Considering the shape of this village, I doubt that" The voice was familiar-that of Ziraul. Two torches of plasma lit up behind him, revealing the Black Inferno. The force of six stood before the larger, but weakened ILF. OOC:Please try to leave this to Ieaders of the ILF, especially if battle breaks out, in which case most of the early fighting should be me vs. myself. This is Anzaros plot stuff, so feel free to chime in ASAP as soon as soon as Thykius shows up. Benluke, if need be, may I put Kethrye in the line of fire? He won't be hurt.

IC Zharuk"Hey, is anybody gonna help this-"I noticed the newcomers. This couldn't be well. I walked out of the hut then noticed the matoran I had put down earlier. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.I would have smacked myself right there if my hands were free. Instead, one was on my dagger and the other on my suitcase.IC Genno"Whoa whoa whoa, what's with the threats? Play nice people." Ronin hissed threatingly. It appeared to be trying to say "We don't need your kind here. Screw off."

OOC: Of Course! I forgot about that. Thanks. Oh yes, the Matoran can be any element, right?(I accept the offer.)IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron proceeded to the next shoulder, but Sulkua said"Is... cauterisation possibmble with your powers?"Kiron was dumbstruck. He hadn't thought of that. He grabbed Sulkua's broken sword and proceeded to heat up the sword. It reached the point where it started to glow."You ready?""Yes."Kiron tore off the bandage and pressed the sword's side onto the wound. Steam rose and the blade hissed.Sulkua bit out a curse. Kiron removed the sword the tissue was swelled and looked burnt, but bleeding had stopped. But there would be no wearing of shoulder armour for a long while.Kiron did the same on the other side. He did not remove the smaller fragments, and they turned molten. Fortunately, Sulkua's natural defences of cold around his body cooled the molten fragments and they acted as crude seals to any remaining wounds.(Bionicle should have some sort of natural mechanical components, so these improvised seals should not harm them too much. Think of self-sealing fuel tanks.)Sulkua's right arm seemed safe as the coccoon had prevented most of the metal dust from falling on him, and the cauterisation on various parts of Sulkua's left arm did not hinder his armour, as his left arm armour was torn from a past battle, and Sulkua had left it unrepaired. Therefore, it did not hinder the swelled tissue.(Check profile page.)

Ic: Niici nodded slowly. During the time that she has been Chief of Operations, not very much of it had been spent getting to know this Ambages guy. "Fine, but be quick," Niici said, rising from her seat. "I'm the one who's up next, not our Le-Koronan band"The two scurried away from the crowd, raising the eyebrows of Alyo and Kokkrihan in the process. Once they reached the edge of a hallway, Niici stopped. She didn't say anything; she only waited for Ambages to start.Ooc: on phone, so no color.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]