Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I'll make this easy, then.IC: "So what'll become of the resistance?""We will watch for signs." Optimus looked back at where Pala-Koro had once stood. A former beacon of justice and the courage to stand up for it, a great place crushed to ashes. Like Keretao...Burned to the ground by war, all because of Megatron and his kind. Barricade wiped his wound. "Urgh."Ratchet suddenly turned his head. "You're bleeding?""Stray shot. Minor wound, I'm fine."Dino pointed at the ground. A trail of blood drips led right back to the destroyed village. "We need to move. Now."Optimus immediately snapped back to the present. "Run. Into the trees, as far as possible without completely preventing us from seeing what the Makuta Followers are up to. We could have been followed. Keep that wound from dripping."Barricade formed a solid clay earth band around his upper arm to block off the wound, and the Aukati ran for the trees.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ClarixThere! A trail of blood. Following it, Clarix teleported along it. Her mask allowed her to traverse it far quicker than normal, and soon, she was at the end. And she was also at her destination. There, in front of her, were the Aukati.She didn't want to risk detection, so she watched, and teleported around, following but not showing herself to them. OOC: Now try to get them to some major village or something, or somewhere closeby where all the Matoran can meet up. It'll also be the first fight between Clarix and the Aukati, so this is going to be quite a bit fun.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: BaranxAs Baranx walked through the Le-Koro marketplace, he casually made note of the crowd buzzing around him."A little too lively for my taste" he mumbled with an apologetic smile as he made his way to a less crowded are on the village outskirtsOOC: Well, there you have my character's position

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Here's Feran, the Matoran of Iron.IC: FeranFeran walked into the Le-Koro square. He arrived in time for the end of the concert. Feran headed to a small.inn on the village outskirts. He planned to get a lunch before going into the bazaar."Any eating edible," he called out to the bartender.OOC: You now have Feran locked on to, Jl. Here he is. Is the team's name "All-Matoran Team"? I hope it's something nice. :P

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI heard someone say something, most likely to me. Slowly, groggily, I rolled over onto my back, getting my first good look at the being. He was a fairly average-looking Toa, wearing a tuxedo, fedora and trench coat. In one hand, he was holding a dagger, and the other, what appeared to be a... briefcase.Yep, I was definitively losing it."I'm doing fine, man," I replied lazily, with a cocky smile on my otherwise-haggard looking face, "I mean, I've just fallen from a hundred feet, barely escaped a burning building, and just got stabbed in the hand. But, hey, all in a day's work, right?"As if to make my point, I raised my injured hand, still wrapped tightly in the blood-laden blazer, which was now pretty much permanently stained brown.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Frii'Glokk pulled his hand back a few seconds after Vompran's eyes opened. "It's good to see you awake, for you've taken quite a beating. I have sealed any flesh wounds with my heat vision, but there still may be some internal injuries," The heavily armored skakdi informed, his Blue eyes staring sympathetically at Vompran. "I myself have lost my lower arm, so I know how this will feel" .
I.C. Vompran didn't know what to say."Thank you... Is there anything I can pay you with? If it weren't for you, I would be dead right now."

elementalussal.png

IC:"No, you don't need to pay me. I joined this organization to help others, not for financial gain. Do you think you can walk? The other deputies might want to see you".

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI turned my head, only to see what Zharuk was talking about: there had to be about half a dozen new people there, none of whom looked particularly friendly. No blows had been traded yet, so at least that was good. But I couldn't help but feel a heavy ball of dread grow in my stomach."Oh, well this looks interesting," I mumbled, before looking back at the Toa of Plasma in front of me, "Um... could you help me up? I think I can walk now..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro) & Erux (Inn, Le-Koro)"How do you know that?" Myka asked. Her voice had become quiet, and she seemed suspicious of the Vortixx."Did you know that there was a battle in Pala-Koro? Burnt the village to the ground." Erux said, smirking slightly."Actually, I don't think I've heard of Pala-Koro before. We don't get much news in Ko-Koro.""The Makuta Followers attacked the ILF there," she said, solemnly; "It was a clear victory for their side.""What does this have to do with anything?" Myka asked, confused. She had heard of the ILF (or, the ILS anyway, and they sounded similar enough that they were probably the same thing)."Well, I would assume that Elax left to rejoin his allies.""The ILF?"Erux's smirk grew wider. "The Followers. He didn't tell you?"Myka was silent, shocked. "He wouldn't do that," she whispered."Oh, he would. And he did. Elax is one of the 'bad guys'."Myka remained quiet, until her eyes narrowed after a few seconds. "And what does that make you?""Someone who wants to help."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI raised one eyebrow, though the action was marred since I needed most of muscles to keep myself from falling back to the ground."Yeah, I see what you mean," I replied once I was firmly on my feet, giving a quick, worried glance towards the Black Inferno members, "With those thugs there, who knows what's gonna happen..."In retrospect, I think I may have misinterpreted Zharuk's words.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Zharuk"Few," I thought. She didn't notice. I had made the mistake of saying a thought aloud; who could have known where that could have went. In an effort to defer her suspiscion, I continued. "I mean, I come here to, well, discuss a beneficial deal with Madrihk, and, then... this." I pointed to everything.This was gonna be harder than I thought. The deal, I meant.

IC: From a Le-Koro bridge, Suliax could see several people gathering in the trees, as one seemed to pursue them. They had come too close to true civilization....if it could be called that, with all the barfights and strife.War. An ugly thing. Not too far away burned the wreck of Pala-Koro, bringing disgrace and shame. But such was the fate of a gathering of warriors. Unfortunately, the brutal philistines who had destroyed it were no less horrible than those who had lost.Loss. The result of fighting, regardless of the who, when, what, where, why, and how. And that was why fighting was horrible. He watched from above.They were too close to the Koro. Optimus slowly drew his sword, barely making a sound. They would have to avoid knocking over trees. Thankfully, such a failure would be very difficult to actually perform. Dervian attempted to get a closer look. A definite look in her eyes told him she was out for blood. He moved between trees to get another angle. Heh. I'd set her up for a date with Garth, if I knew where he was and she wasn't trying to kill us. The little guy took out Starscream.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI nodded, only listening to about half of what Zharuk was saying, "Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Don't really know what to tell you."Suddenly remembering that I was still holding my last remaining knife, I slid the weapon through a fold in my make-shift bandage, tightening the crude strands of cloth to ensure nothing slipped."But, uh, hey," I added, cracking a weak, but genuine smile, "Wanna go get closer? T-to the goons, so that we can tell what's going on?"Yup, good work Lumira. That didn't sound awkward at all.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: We'll.....be seeing about that.IC: FlayThe Matoran of Fire walked into the village of Le-Koro. Simple enough. What was less simple was that on her slender hips were swords and daggers.Flay is hunting.OOC: Now....let us begin!IC: ClarixClarix started to charge up her attack. A plasma beam. The moment she could fire a strong beam, she teleported. Right in front of Optimus.From her position, she wouldn't hit anything from Le-Koro, but it would be pretty visible at certain places, as she angled it up to hit Optimus' chest. A beam of purple plasma flew forwards, towards Optimus' upper chest.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI hesitated for a moment when I heard that. "Heads rolling" definitively did not sound like this situation was going to be all Hapaka and rainbows. Not that I enjoyed Hapaka and rainbows, but they would've beaten "heads rolling" any day of the week."I see," I replied slowly, trying not to show how disturbed I was, "Well then, maybe we should get closer, in case this goes south. Which, based on what you've said, sounds pretty likely."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: MirehuNot for the first time, Mirehu felt her heart jump as Raxa kissed her. She felt her face warm, despite what had happened, but still rest her head on his chest. She tilted her head, and her blue eyes stared up at him as he spoke. "That sounds good," the Toa of Crystal replied with a smile, laying her head back down.
IC-Raxa:"Good, good," Raxa said, resting his head back as well, looking unseeing to the ceiling of the room, still thinking. He closed his eyes, his thoughts playing out on the canvas of his eyelids as he sat there, just breathing, really."You know, Mirehu," he said, opening his eyes and catching the other Toa's attention again, "Allow me to reiterate myself and quote you at the same time. I kinda really like you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Raxa:"Am I?" Raxa said, pulling Mirehu up to where, when she leaned her head down, their foreheads were touching, their eyes looking directly into each other's. Raxa still had his small, satisfied smirk, Mirehu was still using her puppy eyes on him. His smiled softened, somewhat."I guess I just never noticed."

profiles i guess

IC:While Tupua still remained quiet, Mariko nodded a Kethrye. "Very good. We will come with you. We need to make sure they are safe. Also, their insight and wisdom might help us right now."---------------------------Aparangi chuckled once. "Your theatrics do not impress me. If you were so sure that you could just eliminate me to get to this Matoran, you would have. You are not the type to converse with someone standing in your way out of courtesy. No. If you had the powers to kill me you would have done it right away. So either you do not have that kind of power, or you exhausted a good part of it while following me here through the fight in the village. But at least you sounded like you were one to listen to reason. Very well then..." The dark Toa took a few steps backwards and seized the peer under the shoulder, all while continuing to watch the treeline; and pulled him forward. "You want his life? Fine. I would have taken it myself to rid the Island of him. He serves the dark ones in some way and assisted them to make their attack successful. Unfortunately he has information that might be useful. So here's a proposition: Help me make him talk and you may do with him what you will. We both get what we want and are spared the trouble of fighting."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Raxa:"That you did, Mirehu, that you did," Raxa said quietly. He leaned forward, planting his lips upon Mirehu's, while sliding his hands down to her sides. The next thing he did was squeeze, slightly, starting with pressure on one finger up through the others, rhythmatically.All in all, the effect that would come next would likely be a squirming, giggling Mirehu.

profiles i guess

IC: MirehuThe Toa of Crystal returned the kiss, that is, untill Raxa started tickling her. At which point Mirehu started giggling, as she tried to escape his tickling hands without moving that much or breaking the kiss. Eventually, Mirehu managed to curl into a ball, and wrap her arms around Raxa, still giggling.A grin was on her face as she looked back over to the other Toa of Crystal, prepared to defend herself against anymore surprise tickle attacks.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vorex (Jungle, Le-Wahi)A Toa limped through the jungle, trying to put Pala-Koro as far behind him as possible. He went there to help, but that by no means meant that he had to stay through an attack.Eventually, he reached the Le-Koro Highway. Vorex gave a sigh of relief, then walked through, trying to ignore the pain in his damaged leg.OOC: Vorex to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Optimus quickly fell back, then caught himself on mask power as the beam whizzed above him. He used his mask's power to fly forward in a lying-down position, sending quite literally flying kick at Clarix."Wha...." Dino drew his swords."Screw Garth's date." Dervian said, confusing Barricade, as he had not been thinking out loud earlier. He formed a wind sphere.Barricade pulled out his wheel whip."Stand back, Aukati! Wait for Optimus to give the order, if he does!" OOC: All chars performed their actions simultaneously, except for Optimus, who did his two moves in rapid succession.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: All Matoran, this is your cue. The attacks flying around are gonna be where you can join in.IC: ClarixClarix held out one arm, and grabbed Optimus' leg. Using his momentum from flight, she quickly swung, flinging him towards Dervian. Meanwhile, her other arm spun along with her body's movement until it was aimed at Barricade. A beam of plasma fired at him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro) & Erux (Inn, Le-Koro)
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)Zyron decided that for not it would be better not to interrupt the conversation, so he just stood there, listening. Pala-Koro had been destroyed? Elax being one of the bad guys? In a way it all made sense, yet it was a bit unsettling. What have I gotten myself into again?, the matoran wondered.But at least it explained why he had left that early. He probably thought that at this point nobody could help him. Zyron didn't exactly feel sympathetic for the other matoran, but he could understand what he was possibly going through.Maybe he should say something. Make the two know that he was there. But right now, listening seemed so much more pleasant, pretending that he wasn't as involved in all this as it was the case...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: A large cushion of air quickly caught Optimus. "Clear to strike?" Barricade pounded the ground with his wheel whip. Elemental energy channeled and focused through the weapon, creating a dense earthen wall that blocked the plasma. It caught fire and exploded.While Clarix had her attention diverted towards Barricade, Optimus flew in without a word and swung his sword at her back, engulfing it in flames. Only after slashing, hit or not, did he ask, "Enough! Who are you?"Suliax stared down from above. Beams of plasma setting off fires. He quickly ran into a restaurant. "Fire! I need some water!"A Toa of Water handed him her serving jug and instantly filled it. "Here!"The Ba-Matoran took it with a glare, but eased up. "At least this Toa finds something worthwhile to do with her powers..." He ran off with the bucket, panting, both because of confused emotions, and the speed at which he was running while precariously keeping the jug upright.He spilled it down, watching Optimus swing his sword. "ARGH! ANOTHER BATTLE?!" Enraged, he nearly threw down the jug. "Does ANYONE have some sense?!" He angrily walked back into the restaurant, left the jug, and stormed back to the bridge where he had been observing."...What's his problem?" She went back to serving food and water.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg